- ► February (25)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ▼ December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Sunday, December 30, 2012
December 30, 2012
This calendar is compiled to help you participate in Republican related events. Copy deadline is Friday noon. To add your upcoming events please, contact Frosty Taylor at RepComm@cox.net
ATTN GROUP CHAIRMAN: Please check your postings so this calendar reflects the constant changes that occur. Please include your group name, meeting time, location, speaker and contact person when you submit updated information. I do not have time to search web sites for missing information.
- Dec 31 - The Russell Pearce Show (Ban Amnesty Now -conservative news Radio talk show) every Mon. 7 pm, KFNX News Talk Radio 1100 AM, Host- Russell Pearce, first vice-chairman of the AZGOP with co-host Sean McCaffrey, former executive director of the AZGOP. Listen online at 1100kfnx.com
- Dec 31, Jan 2 & 4, - Crossroads With Van, Mon/Wed/Fri blogtalkradio.com 4:30 pm, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/van-the-radio-man Call in 347-857-4804 or email questions to email@example.com
- Jan 1 - Hair On Fire (every Tues) 4 pm, Talk show host Barbara Espinosa Co-hosted with former AZ GOP Chr Randy Pullen. Call in at 1-347-857-4081. Toll free 1-888-435-1310. Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org www.blogtalkradio.com/haironfire
- Jan 1, 2013 – First Arizona Annual Emancipation Proclamation Observance Day 1-3 pm, East Lake Park, 1549 E. Jefferson, Phx. Hosted by Rev. Clyde J. Bowen. Event Coordinator, AAARC member Tommie Taylor email@example.com 602 274-5439
- Jan 2?? – ARIZONA AMERICAN AFRICAN REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE (AAARC). (1st Wed) 6 pm potluck, AZGOP HQ, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Agenda: Expansion of party. Chairman Rev. Clyde Bowen 602-274-5439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 2 - LD25 (normally 3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm, Mesa Utilities Bldg., 640 N Mesa Drive Road, Mesa. Contact: E. Paul Whetten email@example.com Www.ld25gop.org
- Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 – “Legal-Ease With Dennis Wilenchik” - Republican political talk show, (every Wed) 4 pm. KFNX 1100. legaleseonline
- Jan 3 - MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE EGC (1st Thurs) 7 pm, AZGOP HQ. 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Rob Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org Open to Republicans only.
- Jan 3 - CACTUS WREN REPUBLICAN WOMEN (1st Thur) 6:30p m Dinner, Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N Central Ave, Phx (one block south of Indian School Road). $22 each. Contact Tina Shaw. RSVP: 623-934-9730 email@example.com
- Jan 3 - MESA REPUBLICAN WOMEN LUNCHEON (1st Thurs)11:30 am. Lunch is $10. RSVP required, 1900 E. University Dr. Suite 4, (NW corner of Gilbert Rd. & University Dr.) Contact: Pres. Sherry Pierce 480-615-0524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 3?? – Politics On The Rocks,. 6 pm, location tba.. email@example.com
- Jan 5– New LD30 (1st Sat) between 2-3 pm, in the College of Education bldg. #33, Room #104 at Grand Canyon University, 32nd Ave/Camelback, Phx. COE Bldg. 33 is the 2-story Bldg - just slightly N/W of the large Arena. A campus map will be sent upon request. Contact: Chr Timothy Schwartz 623-937-8077 Alive_Kicking@Msn.Com
- Jan 5 - SUN CITY WEST REPUBLICAN CLUB (1st Sat) 8 am coffee & pastry. 8:30 am mtg. Quail room SCW Foundation Bldg, 14465 R.H. Johnson Blvd., Sun City West. $2 donation to cover room rent. Speaker: A.J. LaFaro, candidate for Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman and his "Conservative Grassroots Team" followed by a Q&A session. Past Chr Ray Rodes 623 214-4873 or First Vice Chr Jan Martinson firstname.lastname@example.org 623-546-3753. scwclubs
- Jan 5 - Julie And Dwayne Farnsworth Are Hosting A “Meet & Greet” For Team Lafaro, candidates for Maricopa County Republican Committee officers, at 4 pm, at 525 E. Palo Verde St., Gilbert. Guests are asked to use the sidewalk to the left to enter the backyard and the Rec Room. Hosted By:Andy & Cindy Biggs, Dwayne & Julie Farnsworth, John Fillmore, Lina Hatch, Randy Hatch, Pat O’Malley, Mickie Niland, Barb Yates, Jerry Clingman, Annette Freeman, Courtney & DeEtte Snell, P. J. O’Malley, Thomas & Anita Christy, Merrianne Geisdorf, Sandi Bartlett, Angi Stamm, Jason Mick, Daryl Colvin and Tauni Orto. Contact: Mickie Niland, 480-726-0543, email@example.com
- Jan 5, 2013 - PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB - 10:30 am Social, 11mtg 11:15 12 Lunch. Speaker, Laddie Shane – Arizona Conservative Educators (ACE). Special guest: Amy Laff, Chairman Republican Jewish Coalition.. Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. $28. Speakers:. Paid reservations required in advance. RSVP: Reservations Linda Brickman 480-998-4481 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.prwc.org All details www.prwc.org
- Jan 5, 12, 19, 26– Voice Of Veterans Talk Show (every Sat) 3-5 pm, Host: Vernon Bagley with co – host Phil Mason. NBC 1260 AM, 96.1 FM. 480-423-1260. If there are topics you want discussed on the show contact Bagley at email@example.com or MAVS@azgop.org
- Jan 5, 12, 19, 26 - Steve Kates’ “A Call To Rights” Radio Show. (Sat) Noon to 2 pm, KFNX 1100 AM Call in 602-277-5369
- Jan 7,14, 21, 28 – Arizona 2012 Project (Mon) 6:30 Pm. 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. Ronald Ludders, Chairman 702-677-1496
- Jan 7 – Installation of newly elected GOP Arizona Corporation Commissions Bob Stump, Bob Burns and Susan Bitter-Smith. 10 am, in the Commission Offices, 1200 W. Washington, Phx. RSVP required for guests to 602-542-3935 Jan. Jan 2.
- Jan 7 – LINCOLN REPUBLICAN WOMEN. 5:30 pm, Millennium Resort, 7401 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale. Spouses are welcome. Speaker: Tucson Radio Talk Show Host James. T. Harris. $25 per person. RSVP/reservations 480-368-2777
- Jan 8 – SUN LAKES REPUBLICAN CLUB.6:30 pm, Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Cub, 25601 S. Sun Lakes Blvd.,Sun Lakes. Speaker: firearms expert and author Alan Korwin. http://www.gunlaws.com/ Club contact: www.slgop.org , or Chr Mike Tennant, 480-802-0178.
- Jan 8– LD 13 CANCELLED (2nd Tues) 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway approx 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Parkway.) Reorganization/election of new officers. Contact: Chr Bob Branch firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes in February.
- Jan 8 -LD26 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Contact: Chr Raymond Jones: email@example.com (602) 633-4639
- Jan 8 – South West Valley Freedom Alliance. (2nd Tues) 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, 35th Ave/Southern, Laveen. Contact: Ronald Harders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 8– SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB. (2nd Tues). 6:30 pm. Feed Bag Restaurant, 300 S. Phelps, Apache Junction. Contact: Merle Palmer 480-671-8310 or email@example.com
- Jan 8 –LD28 (2nd Tues) 7 pm, Madison School District Adm Bldg, Board Room, NE corner of 16th Street and Bethany Home Road. Contact: Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850.
- Jan 9 – AZ LATINO REPUBLICAN ASSOC. (ALRA) 6 pm. AZ 2012 Project offices, 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx Contact: Jose Borrajero 602-402-5932 http://www.latinogop.org RSVP 520-333-4204 or www.saucedomercer.com
- Jan 9 – ARROWHEAD REPUBLICAN WOMEN. 10:45 registration. 11 am lunch; 11:30 am mtg. Briarwood Country Club, 135th Ave/Meeker Blvd, Sun City West. No Jeans. Adults only – no children. $20 for lunch. RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cheryl Shocklie, 623-773-9698 or Penny Murphy, 623-487-5480. Reservation Form
- Jan 9 –NE VALLEY PACHYDERM COALITION (2nd Wed) 7 pm, Rock Bottom Brewery At Desert Ridge Marketplace, 21001 N Tatum Blvd, Phx. (N Tatum & Hwy 101) Dinner (order from menu) available at 6pm. Contact: Chr Howard Levine, Howard_Levine@rocketmail.com pachydermcoalition 480-269-1467.
- Jan 10 - LD19 & LD29 COMBO MEETING (2nd Thurs) 7 pm. 13025 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd, B-102, Avondale. (NE of the LA Fitness, next to Cajun Restaurant - large GOP elephants in window). LD29 contact: Charlie Ellis email@example.com LD19 contact: Chr LD19 Cherie Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 10 - LD12 (2nd Thurs) 7 pm, Campo Verde High School cafeteria, 3870 S. Quartz St., Gilbert. (N side of Germann Road, E of Lindsay Road and W of Val Vista. Use parking lot on west side of the school.) Contact: LD12 Chr Mickie Niland email@example.com http://azld12.com/
- Jan 12? – PALO VERDE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB. 11am, Chaparral Suites Hotel, 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd.. RSVP: Sherry Gray at 480 515 3638 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, Dec 3
- Jan 12 - THE AZ GOP’S MILITARY AND VETERANS SERVICE COMMITTEE (2nd Sat) 10:30 am, AZGOP HQ, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Plan and implement programs that will help veterans/ families. Contact: Chr Chairman Vern Bagley at email@example.com
- Jan 12 - Scottsdale Republican Forum Breakfast. 8:30 am. McCormick Ranch Golf Club, 7505 E. McCormick Ranch Parkway, Scottsdale. Breakfast members $17, Non-members $20, coffee only $5. RSVP to Guyrphillips@gmail.com
- Jan 12? – PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN 10:30am Social, 11 Mtg, 11:15 Gainey Ranch GolfClub, 7600 Gainey Club Dr., Scottsdale. Contact: Carol Zraket480-998-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 15 –CHANDLER REPUBLICAN WOMEN (3rd Tues), meet/greet 6:30 pm, 7 pm mtg, E. Valley Boys and Girls Club, 300 E. Chandler Blvd., Chandler. Contact: CRW Pres. Carol Clesceri at 602-677-8147.
- Jan 15 – SOUTHWEST VALLEY REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB (3rd Tues) 6 pm, La Bona Pasta Ristorante, 13321 West Indian School Road, Suite A-101, Litchfield Park. $20 per person. RSVP: Chr Wendy Freeman 623-327-0779 or email@example.com
- Jan 15 - CACTUS CONSERVATIVE CLUB (3rd Tues) 6:30 pm. Legend Trail Community Center, 34575 N Legend Trail Parkway, Scottsdale. RSVP: Jan Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 16 - PACHYDERM COALITION NW Chapter (3rd Wed) 6:15 pm dinner mtg. The Patriot Room, At Dillon’s Arrowhead, 20585 N 59th Ave, Glendale (just N of the Loop 101, E side of 59th Ave.) Glendale. Limited seating. RSVP to Diane Douglas at email@example.com www.pachydermcoalition.com
- Jan 17 – LD16 (3rd Thur), Meet/greet - 6:45 pm, Apache Junction Multi-Generation Center, Rm 117 A&B, 1035 N Idaho Rd, Apache Junction. Contact: Chr Ed Saltou firstname.lastname@example.org or Secretary Lacey Straubinger 602-502-5960.
- Jan 17 – LD21 (3rd Thurs) 7 mtg. Plaza Del Rio Community Center, 13215 N 94th Drive, Peoria. Contact: Kevin Payne - LD21Chairman@gmail.com Website: LD21.org
- Jan 17 – LD25 (3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm, Mesa Utilities Bldg., 640 N Mesa Drive Road, Mesa. Contact: Chr Haydee Dawson, 480-441-8683 email@example.com Www.ld25gop.org
- Jan 17 – LD16 (3rd Thur), Meet/greet - 6:45 pm, Apache Junction Multi-Generation Center, Rm 117 A&B, 1035 N Idaho Rd, Apache Junction. Contact: Chr Ed Saltou firstname.lastname@example.org or Secretary Lacey Straubinger 602-502-5960)
- Jan 19 - SUN CITY GRAND REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Sat) 9 am, 19781 N. Remington Dr. Chaparral Center - Hopi Room. Contacts Dick Mayfield at 623 217-2110 or Ginny Nyre at 623 544-7187
- Jan 19 - FOUNTAIN HILLS REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Sat) 8:30 am breakfast snacks. 9 a.m. Program: Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, Fountain Hills. Contact: President Boe James FHRepublican@yahoo.com 480 588-7612 fhrepublicanclub or visit club's website at http://www.fhrepublicanclub.org/
- Jan 21 – LD1 (3rd Mon) NorthGate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Contact: Chr Cathy
- Schwanke SchwankeLD1@gmail.com azgopmcld1
- Jan 21 – LD20 (3rd Mon) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Phx. Contact: Chair Ray Malnar email@example.com No Janurary mtg due to county/state meeting. Feb mtg tba.
- Jan 21 – New LD22 (3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Westbrook Village Community Center. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. From north on 83rd Ave. enter Westbrook Village at Village Pkwy (first light south of Beardsley Rd.) to Country Club Pkwy right (west) to Vista’s Rec Center. From north on 91st Ave. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light south of Beardsley Rd.) east to Vista’s Rec Center. LINK map Contact: Chr Eric Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 21 – LEISURE WORLD REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Mon). Rec #1 at Leisure World. Secured facililty. Contact Chr Neil Peterman at email@example.com
- Jan 21 - SUN CITY REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Mon)7 pm. Sundial Community Center - East Hall, 14801 N. 103rd Ave., Sun City. Contact: Lisa Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623.322.5101. SunCityGOPClub
- Jan 22 – LD 27 (4th Tues). 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Contact Chairman Terry Rapp, email@example.com
- Jan 22 - LD 17 (4th Tues) 6 pm PC Training; 7 pm mtg. Tri-City Baptist 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler; (German, West of Dobson). Contact: Chr Jesus “Rene” Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org. (602) 617-1354
- Jan 22 – AHWATUKEE REPUBLICAN WOMEN (4th Tues) Contact: 480-460-7101 or ARWomen@aol.com
- Jan 22 - LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm,. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Ave & Deer Valley Road. Sept 25 regular mtg. Contact: Chr Dave Henderson email@example.com
- Jan 22 – LD28 7 pm mtg. Madison School District Board Room, 5601 N. 16th St., Phx. Allow time to check in, especially if you are carrying proxies. The official proxy www.azld28gop.org
- Jan 23 – EAST VALLEY/GILBERT PACHYDERM COALITION. (4th Wed) 6:30 pm. Black Bear Diner, 1809 E. Baseline Road, Gilbert.
- Jan 24 - The 2nd Annual Pro-Life Concert “Let Freedom Ring For Life” presented by AZ East ValleyPro-Life Alliance. 7 pm, Sunland Village East Auditorium, 2145 S. Farnsworth Drive., Mesa. Free admission. Donations accepted. Contact: 480-216-7217 480- 694-4458 or Life@EVProLifeAlliance.org
- Jan 24 - AzRLA Luncheon. 11:30 am. Snell & Wilmer offices, 400 E. Van Buren St., Phx. Contact: : http://www.azrla.org/officers/
- Jan 25 – Phx City Council District 1 Community Breakfast. 7:30 am, Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer ValleyRoad.
- Jan 25 – AZGOP CHAIRMAN’S AWARD DINNER. 6 pm check in. 6:30 pm dinner. – Mountain Preserve Reception Center, 1431 E Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix.
- Jan 26 – AZGOP STATUTORY MEETING. Registration opens at 8 am. mtg at 9 am. Church of the Nations, 6225 N. Central Ave., Phx.
- Jan 28 - WICKENBURG REPUBLICAN CLUB cancelled (normally 4th Mon). 7 pm, Lifeline Ambulance Office, 1155 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Chr Frosty Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org Open to registered Republicans. Will resume Feb 25 due to holidays and January County/State meetings.
- Jan 28 –TEMPE REPUBLICAN WOMEN (4th Mon) 6:30 pm. Pyle Center, 655 E. Southern, Tempe. Sue Pullar 480-967-8547 email@example.com or azfrw.org/clubs/TempeRW
- Jan 28 - CASA GRANDE PACHYDERM COALITION (4th Mon) 6:30 pm. Legacy Suites on Florence just W of I-10. Contact: Secretary Nancy Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb 16 - PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB - 10:30 am Social, 11mtg 11:15 12 Lunch. Speaker, Congressman David Schweikert. Guest Rev. Clyde Bowen. Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. $28. Speakers:. Paid reservations required in advance. RSVP: Reservations Linda Brickman 480-998-4481 or email@example.com www.prwc.org All details www.prwc.org
- March 9 - PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB - 10:30 am Social, 11mtg 11:15 12 Lunch. Speaker, Maricopa Board of Supervisors Andy Kunasek and Steve Chucri. Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. $28. Speakers:. Paid reservations required in advance. RSVP: Reservations Linda Brickman 480-998-4481 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.prwc.org All details www.prwc.org
- Jan 12 - COBRE VALLEY REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Sat) 9:30 am., Joe's Broad Street Grill, down town Globe. Contact: Pres.Pamela Burruel email@example.com
- Jan 8 – Pima County Republican Club Luncheon. 11 am, El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway., Tucson. $11 per person.
- Jan 22 – PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICAN CLUB LUNCHEON. Cancelled (4th Tues) 11:30 am
- Jan 28 –TUCSON REPUBLICAN WOMEN LUNCHEON. (4th Mon) 11:30 am.
- Jan 5 - GRANDE VALLEY REPUBLICAN WOMEN, (1st Fri) 11 am, Evas Mimi's Café, 2033 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. Contacts: Peggy Hurd (520) 876-4953 or Ruth Morrissey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 8 – SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB, (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm, Feed Bag Restaurant, 300 S. Phelps, Apache Junction. Contact: Merle Palmer 480-671-8310 or email@example.com or Todd House (480) 288-5174 firstname.lastname@example.org or ajsmrc\
- Jan 9- SADDLEBROOKE REPUBLICAN CLUB (2nd Wed) 4:15 pm, Mountainview Clubhouse Ballroom, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd., SaddleBrooke. Sue Hampton, email@example.com sbrc1 or Roger Bogard at 520-818-1790 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 9 – WESTERN PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY, (2nd Wed) Hogan’s Grill, 11 Mission Parkway, Mission Royale Plaza, Casa Grande. Contact: Teresa Martinez 520-466-6156.
- Jan 12 - GOLD CANYON REPUBLICANS (2nd Sat) 9 am, Sunset Room, Mountain Brook Village, 5674 S. Marble Drive, Gold Canyon. Cathy Marozas 480-671-8008, email@example.com Nancy Landl Greuel 602-510-7210
- Jan 16 - WESTERN PINAL REPUBLICAN CLUB OF CASA GRANDE (3rd Wed) 6:30 pm, Eva’s Restaurant, Pinal Ave., Casa Grande. Contact: Tom Ramsdale firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 17 – SAN TAN REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Thurs) 6 pm. Sheriff’s Substation, 85 W. Combs Rd, Queen Creek. Contact: Paul Messinger 480-358-4046 or email@example.com
- Jan 18 - FEDERATED REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PINAL COUNTY (3rd Fri) 10:30 am, SaddleBrooke County Club, 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd., Tucson. Jo Ann Evans, 520-818-9496, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 19 - PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE, (3rd Sat) HOA #1 SaddleBrooke Activity Center, 64518 Galveston, SaddleBrooke. Exec Comm 8:30 am. Subcommittees 9:30, Reg mtg 10:30 am
- Jan 23 - WESTERN PINAL REPUBLICAN CLUB, (4th Wed) 6:30 pm, Eva's Mexican Food, 2033 North Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. Steve Miller email@example.com wprc-az
- Jan 24 – CITY OF MARICOPA REPUBLICAN CLUB (4th Thurs) 7 pm. Village Clubhouse. 20991 N. Butterfield Pkwy, City of Maricopa. Contact: Chr Brenda Hermanson 480-250-9085 firstname.lastname@example.org or maricoparepublicanclub
- Jan 25 – REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PINAL COUNTY (4th Fri). 10:30 am., Saddlebrooke Country Club. Contact: Joann Evans at 520-818-9496 or email@example.com
- Jan 26 - Pinal County Citizens For Excellence In Government, (4th Sat) 10 am, Sun City Anthem at Merill Ranch Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd, Florence, Contact: Fred MacEenzie, 520-818-3806 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 28 - CASA GRANDE CHAPTER OF THE PACHYDERM COALITION (4th Mon) 6:30 pm, Legacy Suites, 540 N. Cacheris Court, Casa Grande (located on Florence Blvd. 1/2mile west of I-10), Mike Holland 520-280-6786.
- Jan 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 - Embry Riddle College Republicans “The Freedom Report” Radio Show (every Thurs) 6-8 pm on AM1640 (they have limited range, so the best option is to listen online ERAU Radio Station). Click on one of the icons (itunes, real player, winamp, or windows media) to listen to a live feed. Call in to (928)777-3754 or type questions/comments in to the chat box on the left hand side of the screen. Contact: John Miller - President, College Republicans email@example.com
- Jan 8 - MINGUS MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB (2nd Tues) 11 am lunch, VFW Post 7400, 705 E Aspen St. Cottonwood. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 12 - Yavapai County Republican Committee Organizational Meeting 8 am registration, 9 am, mtg. Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Davis Learning Center, 3100 N. Willow Creek Rd. , Prescott. Election of 2013-14 leadership and state committeemen.
- Jan 17 -CHINO VALLEY PACHYDERM COALITION. (3rd Thurs) 6 pm, Bonn Fire Restaurant. Reservations/RSVP required by Thurs. noon. Contact: Chr Sue Goodchild email@example.com or 928-636-7355.
- Jan 26 – AZGOP Organizational Meeting. 8 am registration, 9 am mtg. Church of the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave, Phx. Leadership election, including CD Members at Large.
- Jan 29 - YOUNG REPUBLICANS (last Tues) 6:30 pm. Fuddruckers, Prescott Valley. Speaker: Wil Cardon, Candidate for U.S. Senate.Contact: Perry at (928) 830-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 29 – REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PRESCOTT LUNCHEON. (4th Tues). 11 am, Prescott Resort. Speaker: Reservations required Contact Elsie Tyree: (928) 788-0235.
- Feb 15 - Las Fuentes Forum. 3-4 pm, 1035 Scott St. Prescott. Speaker: Malcolm Barrett, Jr.
- Feb.16 - Lincoln/Reagan Day Dinner
GILA COUNTY REPUBLICANS
PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICANS
PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICANS
YAVAPAI COUNTY REPUBLICANS
Rose Sperry 928- 639-4753 or email@example.com
If this calendar is helpful to you, please
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
ARIZONA TEA PARTIES!
- Jan 1?? Jan 15 - Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots (1st & 3rd Tues.) 6:30 pm. Pioneer Village, Chuckwagon Restaurant, 3901 W. Pioneer Rd, Phx. Contact: Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 email@example.com
- Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 – Tea Party Patriots Of Glendale (every Wed) 6 pm, Denny’s Restaurant Banquet room, 51st Ave/Thunderbird Rd., Glendale. Contact: Ryan Kinnear at firstname.lastname@example.org glendaleteaparty
- Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 – Ahwatukee Tea Party.(3rd Wed) 6:30-8:30 pm. Pecos Community Center, 17010 S. 48th St., Phx.
- Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 - Rio Verde Foothills Tea Party Pot Luck. (4th Wed) 7 pm. Ray Wallage home, 14428 E. Monument Drive, Scottsdale. (Dynamite/Rio Verde to 144th Street. Turn north on 144 Street. One third of a mile, turn left on Monument. Second house on the left. Contact Ray Wallage 480-948-9209.
- Jan 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 - Superstition 9-12, (Thursdays) 6:30 pm, The Feedbag Restaurant, 300 S. Phelps Dr., 480-983-9211 email@example.com or superstition912teapartypatriots
- Jan 4, 11, 18, 25 - Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots (every Fri) 6:30 pm., Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W Deer Valley Road, Phx. Contact: Mike Davis 480-634-3388 deervalleyteaparty
- Jan 2 & 16 - Wittmann Tea Party Patriots (1st & 3rd Wed) 7 pm, Welch's Garage - North on Grand Avenue (U.S. 60) turn left on 211th Ave, then an immediate right on the frontage road, follow the Road about 1/4 mile north. Garage on the left. Contact: Brian J. Byrnes at 623-910-5831 wittmann-tea-party-patriots
- Jan 3 Colorado River Tea Party noon Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 Yuma. Contact: M. Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 3 – Tea Party Patriots Scottsdale & Paradise Valley (1stThurs) 6:30 pm. Program Focus - Cyber Security - The Next Risk To Our Country. teapartyscottsdaleparadisevalley
- Jan 3 - Maricopa Tea Party, (1st Thurs) 6:30 pm, Maricopa Community Church, 44977 W Hathaway Ave, Maricopa. Contact: Irene Littleton 520-836-0973 email@example.com or 912projectpinalcounty
- Jan 7 & 21 - Pinal County Tea Party, (1 & 3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Pinal County Cowboy Church, 18171 W. Hopi Dr., Casa Grande 912projectpinalcounty or 912TeaPartyPinalCounty@gmail.com
- Jan 7 - Waking Up America. (1st Mon) Sometimes morning, sometimes evening. 7 am. or 7 pm. (Mon). Denny’s (SW corner of I-17 and Bell Road). Wesley W. Harris 602-942-9281 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 7, 14, 21, 28 - Mesa Red Mountain Tea Party (every Mon) 7 pm. East Valley High School, 7420 E. Main St., Mesa (NE corner of Main St and 74th). Contact: Randy Hatch email@example.com
- Jan 7, 14, 21, 28 - Arizona 2012 Project, Evening Edition – North. (every Mon) 6:45 pm. 2012 Project Office, 3375 E. Blvd., Phx. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602 677-1496 firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP Jean Maddox 602 795-7815. Chr Ronald Ludders 602-677-1496.
- Jan 8, 15, 22, 20 - East Valley Tea Party. no mtg on New Years Day (every Tues) 7 pm, Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. (Between AZ Ave & Mesa Dr). on South Side of road.) Contact: Greg Western at email@example.com. eastvalleyteaparty
- Jan 8, 15, 22, 29 - Southeast Valley Tea Party Patriots. (every Tues) 7 pm, Sheriff Station, corner of Gantzel and Combs, Fry's Shopping Center. Contact: Ann Stevens at 480-334-3688.
- Jan 8, 15, 22, 29 - Original North Phoenix Tea Party (every Tues) 6 pm,. Home of West Harris, 14802 N. Coral Gables Dr. Phx. Contact: Wes Harris 602-942-9281 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 10 – Yavapai County Tea Party.(2nd Thur) 7 pm, Living Faith Christian Center, 7225 N. Coyote Springs Rd. (Off 89A, on the road to the new fairgrounds) Prescott Valley. 928-775-3025. Map-Directions yavapaiteaparty .
- Jan 12- North Valley 912 Project, (2nd Sat) 1:30 pm, Deer Valley Airport Restaurant. Contact: Arizona Luke 602.845.0660 info@NorthValley912.com NorthValley912
- Jan 12 - We The People Tea Party, (2nd Sat) Oracle Justice Court, 1470 N. Justice Dr., Oracle, Jane O'Mahen,520 896-2516 email@example.com
- Jan14 & 28– Peoria South Tea Party (2nd & 4th Mon, 5th Mon – movie night) 6:15 pm, Brother’s Restaurant , 8466 W Peoria (in mall on NEC of Peoria/85th Ave.), Peoria. Contact: Jason Dragon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 15 – Sun City West Tea Party - 6:30 pm, SCW Foundation – Quail Rm, 14465 RH Johnson Blvd.,SCW. Speaker: Mike Zullo, leader investigator for the MCSO “Obama” Cold Case.
- Jan 15 - Fountain Hills Tea Party. (3rd Tues) 6:30 pm., Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) Contact: Richard Rutkowski email@example.com or www.fhteaparty.org
- Jan 17 – Yavapai Tea Party. (3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm. Living Faith Christian Center, 7225 N. Coyote Springs Rd. (Off 89A, on the road to the new fairgrounds) Prescott Valley. 928-775-3025. Map-Directions yavapaiteaparty
- Jan 17– Tea Party Patriots Scottsdale & Paradise Valley (3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm. Details: teapartyscottsdaleparadisevalley
- Jan 17 - Payson Tea Party, (3rd Thur) 6 pm. Tiny's Family Restaurant, 600 East Hwy. 260 (1/4 mile East of intersection of SR87 and Hwy. 260).
- Jan 17 – Yavapai County Tea Party. (4th Thur)7 pm, Living Faith Christian Center, 7225 N Coyote Springs Road, Prescott Valley. For directions 775-3025.
- Jan 22 – Shadow Mountain Tea Party. Cancelled (4th Tues) 6:30 pm, Abby’s Grill, 13035 N. Cave Creek Rd., Phx.
- Jan 22 - Sun City West Tea Party cancelled (4th Tues) 6 pm, Foundation Building, 14465 R. H. Johnson, Quail Room, Sun City West. scwteaparty
- Jan 26 - Latino Legal Immigrant Tea Party Patriots (last Sat), 10 am. Contact: Art Olivas firstname.lastname@example.org 602-268-9758.
- Jan 28 - The Latino Legal Immigrant Tea Party Patriots. cancelled (4th Mon) 7 pm, GOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Free showing “They Come to America.” Contact: Art Olivas at email@example.com
- Jan 28 – SURPRISE TEA PARTY. (4th Mon) 6:30 pm. Sun City Foundation Plaza – Quail Rm, 14465 W. R. H. Johnson Blvd.Sun City West, (Corner of Stardust and RH Johnson). Sun City Contact: Art.Laramee@cox.net or Jim Wise 623-975-2895 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 29 - Arizona 2012 Project, Evening Edition – North. (every Mon) 6:45 pm. 2012 Project Office, 3375 E. Blvd., Phx. Speakers: Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute.Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602 677-1496 email@example.com RSVP Jean Maddox 602 795-7815. Chr Ronald Ludders 602-677-1496.
If this calendar is helpful to you, please
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org