- ► May (22)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ▼ January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Sunday, January 20, 2013
· Statement From Governor Jan Brewer - Honoring The Legacy Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: “Arizonans and Americans come together Monday to reflect on the life and legacy of one of our country’s most influential leaders and visionaries: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. We remember Dr. King for his commitment to the civil rights of all Americans. As President Reagan once wrote, Dr. King taught ‘with his unflinching determination, his complete confidence in the redeeming power of love, and his utter willingness to suffer, to sacrifice, and to serve.
“Dr. King remains an inspiration. He demonstrated all that can be accomplished with faith, love and determination on behalf of what is right, and he embodied the power of the human heart to affect social change. As Dr. King wrote in 1963 after being jailed for taking part in non-violent, civil rights demonstrations in Birmingham, Alabama – ‘Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
“This holiday, let us recommit to standing with our neighbors through trying times. Let us carry on Dr. King’s legacy of love and respect by honoring his words and bringing light to those who need it most. Let us honor his Dream by renewing our devotion to his glorious message.”
· Congressman-I-Was-Almost-An-Abortion-Victim-Adoption-Saved-Me David Schweikert
· The Arizona Life Coalition For A Pro-Life Rally In Phoenix is scheduled at noon, Jan 22 at the US District Court Bldg, 401 W. Washington. AZLifeRally.org
· Dara Vanesian Is The Newly Elected Chairman Of The Navajo County Republicans. Her executive board consists of First Vice Chairman Karen Johnson, Second Vice Chairman Annette Hardman, Secretary Carol Snyder and Treasurer Keith Baldwin. Contact: Vanesian email@example.com
· Joy Iris Staveley is the newly elected chairman of the Coconino County Republicans. Her executive board consists of First Vice Chairman Van Odegaard, Second Vice Chairman Trudy Wieber, Third Vice Chairman Richard Mihalik, Secretary Troy Campbell and Treasurer Ray Jordan. Contact Staveley firstname.lastname@example.org cell: 928-606-1131.
· ATTN: AZ GOP County Chairman – Please send a list of your newly elected county officers to Briefs at email@example.com
Maricopa County Republican’s Second Vice Chairman Jose Borrajero will be speaker at the Feb. 13 Arrowhead Republican Women’s (ARW) meeting scheduled at 11:30 am in the Briarwood Country Club, 135th Ave/Meeker Blvd., Sun City West. Borrajero, who escaped from Communist Cuba at the age of 15, was named the 2012 Grassroots Activist of the Year by the Americans for Prosperity Foundation. And he is the leader of the Rapid Response Team for Tea Party legislation. No Jeans allowed. Adults only, no children. $20 for lunc. RSVP/reservations required to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Cindy Benson 623-547-2175.
· Learn The Legacy Of Pres. Calvin Coolidge between 5:30-7 pm, Feb 4 at the Goldwater Institute, 500 E. Coronado Road, Phx. No admission fee. Light refreshments will be served.RSVP by noon Jan. 28 by clicking here.
· AZGOP Chairman Candidates Web Sites:
Ø Doug Little http://www.votedouglittle.com/
Ø Robert Graham http://grahamforarizona.com/
· Editor’s Note: To maintain neutrality, Briefs does not post endorsements for competitive GOP candidates.
· AZGOP Chairman Candidates Robert Graham and Doug Little will be interviewed separately starting at 4 pm, Jan. 23 on Clair Van Steenwyk’s “Crossroads with Van” radio talk show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/van-the-radio-man
· Jan 25 - AZGOP CHAIRMAN’S AWARD DINNER. 6 pm. Check in. 6:30 pm dinner. Mountain Preserve Reception Center, 1431 E Dunlap Avenue, Phx. $50 per person. $90 per couple. Online tickets: www.azgop.eventbrite.com or mail a check to AZ GOP, 3501 N. 24th Street, Phoenix AZ 85016 Attn: Lori Contact: 602-957-7770. Nearby Hotel: Best Western Inn Suites, 1615 E. Northern Ave., Phx. $84 per night/AZGOP Rate code AR10113, space limited, book early to confirm. 602-997-6285 www.bwsuite.com
· Jan 26 - The AZGOP STATUTORY MEETING. Registration opens at 7:30 am. Mtg at 9 am. Church of the Nations, 6225 N. Central Ave., Phx. Food and beverages will be available for breakfast and lunch. Call letters will be sent out to State Committeemen 10 days prior to the meeting. Contact: Lori Urban email@example.com 602-957-7770 AZGOP HQ / 480-221-9633 cell.
· LD17 will meet Jan 22 at 6:30 pm (social), 7 pm mtg, at Tri-City Baptist, 2211 W Germann Rd.,Chandler (Germann, west of Dobson). Contact: LD17 Chr Tyler Bowoyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 480-239-0025.
LDs 12, 17, 18, 26, 27 Will Host A Debate Between AZGOP Chairman Candidates Robert Graham and Doug Little at 7:30 pm, Jan 22 at Tri-City Baptist, 2211 W Germann Rd.,Chandler (Germann, west of Dobson). Contact: LD17 Chr Tyler Bowoyer, email@example.com, 480-239-0025.
· The Candidates For AZGOP Officers Are:
Chairman: Robert Graham and Doug Little
Treasurer: Timothy Lee
Secretary: Lynne Breyer and Linda white
Treasurer: Timothy Lee
Secretary: Lynne Breyer and Linda white
· The candidates for Members-at-Large for the AZGOP Executive Committee are listed below. Elections will be held during the Jan 26 AZ GOP Statutory meeting to be held at the Church of the Nations, 6775 N. Central, Phoenix.
ü CD1 – Bill Bridwell, Timothy Lee, Sylvia Allen, MarkSeidel, DaveKonopnicki, Ashley Pritchard, Steve Kohut, Teresa Martinex and Gary Miller.
ü CD2 – Willie Stubbs, Del Dawley, Joshua Michael Townsend, Cynthia Coleman, Michael Ebert, and Karen Schutte.
ü CD3 – Harold Hough, Bob Westerman and Gene Chewing.
ü CD 4 – Gary Benkendorfer, Patti Lewis, Cary Lockwood, Lee Draper, Stacey Salvaggio, Don Ascoli, Frosty Taylor, Don Crowley, John Fillmore,vThomas Ramsdell and Laramer Mace.
ü CD5 – Pace Ellsworth, John Laurie, Jim Kresse, Craig Ray, Haydee Dawson, Daniel Grimm, Christopher Ames, Jordan Ray and Jenn Daniels.
ü CD6 – Joni Leckey, Lori Urban, Laddie Shane, Jim O’Connor, Kathy Petsas and John Strasser.
ü CD7 – Roy Miller, George Cuprak and Barry Wong.
ü CD8 – Emily Sabo, Patrick Petrini, Marcus Huey, Dean Pleasant, Lyle Tuttle and TC Bundy.
ü CD9 – Mark Spinks, Kim Kunasek, Matthew Papke, Shondean Cochise, Douglas Ardt, Raymond Speakman, Jessica Merrow, Kristin Middleton, Denna Ray, Loraine Pellegrino, Bill Baxter, Nancy Edwards, Diane Ortiz-Parsons, Chuck Kirkhuff, A.J. LaFaro, and Margaret Garcia-Dugan.
· A.J. LaFaro is the newly elected Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman. Other newly elected officers include First Vice Chairman April Riggins, Second Vice Chairman Jose Borrajero, Secretary Jeni White and Treasurer David Ludwig (re-elected). The LaFaro “Grassroots Team” beat out Lisa Gray’s team across the board. Total team tallies were LaFaro Team 6,058 (54.96%) to Gray’s Team of 4,964 (45.04%), according to the ballots counted by the County Recorder’s office. Individually LaFaro received 1,179 votes (53.35%) over Gray’s individual count of 1,030 (46.61%).
· MCRC LD Chairmen:
LD4 Rhonda King firstname.lastname@example.org
LD13 Dr. Robert Branch email@example.com
LD15 Dave Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
LD16 Jerry E. Clingman email@example.com
LD19 Cherie Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
LD26 Raymond Jones email@example.com
LD27 Terry Rapp firstname.lastname@example.org
LD29 Charlie Ellis email@example.com
· Contact your Arizona legislators www.azleg.gov
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan 20, 2013
This calendar is compiled to help you participate in Republican related events. Copy deadline is Friday noon. To add your upcoming events please, contact Frosty Taylor at RepComm@cox.net
ATTN GROUP CHAIRMAN: Please check your postings so this calendar reflects the constant changes that occur. Please include your group name, meeting time, location, speaker and contact person when you submit updated information. I do not have time to search web sites for missing information.
· MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE EGC – (1st Thurs) 7 pm, AZGOP HQ. 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Rob Haney at email@example.com Open to Republicans only.
· Saturday, January 26 - STATE Statutory Meeting - All State Committeemen Attend. Church of the Nations, 6225 N. Central Ave., Phx.
- - -
· LD1 (3rd Mon) Jan 21, 2013. 7 pm. NorthGate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Contact: Chr Cathy Schwanke SchwankeLD1@gmail.com azgopmcld1
· LD4 date and location tba. LD4 contact: Chr Rhonda King firstname.lastname@example.org .
· LD12 (2nd Thurs) 7 pm, Campo Verde High School cafeteria, 3870 S. Quartz St., Gilbert. (N side of Germann Road, E of Lindsay Road and W of Val Vista. Use parking lot on west side of the school.) Contact: LD12 Chr Mickie Niland email@example.com http://azld12.com/
· LD 13 – (2nd Tues) No Jan. mtg. 6:30 pm- registration. 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway approx 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Parkway.) Contact: Chr Bob Branch firstname.lastname@example.org. No Jan mtg due to County/State mtgs. Resumes in Feb.
· LD 15 - (4th Tues)No Jan. mtg 6:30 pm, Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Ave & Deer Valley Road. Sept 25 regular mtg. Contact: Chr Dave Henderson email@example.com
· LD16 (3rd Thur) starting Feb 21 6:30 pm social, 7 pm mtg, Legacy Arts Academy 3015 S. Power Road,Mesa. Contact: Chr Jerry Clingman Cell 480-861-4958 Home 480-986-5236 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 17 (4th Tues) 6:30 (social) 7 pm mtg. Tri-City Baptist 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler; (German, West of Dobson).Contact: Chairman Tyler Bowyer, email@example.com, 480-239-0025
· LD19 - (2nd Thurs) 7 pm. 13025 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd, B-102, Avondale. Contact: Chr LD19 Cherie Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD20 – (3rd Mon) no Jan mtg 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Phx. Contact: Chair Ray Malnar email@example.com
· LD22 (3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Westbrook Village Community Center. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. Contact: Chr Eric Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 23 –7 pm mtg. Scottsdale's Mustang Library, 10101 N 90th St. Contact: Chr Doug Little Chair 480-686-5387 or email@example.com or 2nd VC Boe James 480 588-7612 or FHRepublican@yahoo.com
· LD 23 (2nd Thurs). Contact: Doug Little (Chair) at 480-686-5387 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Boe James (2nd Vice Chair) at 480 588-7612 or FHRepublican@yahoo.com
· LD25 (3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm, Mesa Utilities Bldg., 640 N Mesa Drive Road, Mesa. Contact: E. Paul Whetten email@example.com Www.ld25gop.org
· LD26 – (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Contact: Chr Raymond Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 633-4639
· LD 27 - (4th Tues). 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Contact Chairman Terry Rapp, email@example.com
· LD28 – (2nd Tues) 7 pm, Madison School District Adm Bldg, Board Room, NE corner of 16th Street and Bethany Home Road. Contact: Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850.
· LD-29 - (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm, Denny's Restaurant at 51st Avenue and Indian School Rd. 6:30 pm social/meal. 7 pm mtg. Contact Chairman Charlie Ellis; Ld29Chairman@gmail.com 480-678-0938
· LD30 –tba Contact: Chr Timothy Schwartz 623-937-8077 Alive_Kicking@Msn.Com
· Jan 21 – LD1 (3rd Mon) NorthGate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Contact: Chr CathySchwanke SchwankeLD1@gmail.com azgopmcld1
· Jan 21 – LD20 (3rd Mon) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Phx. Contact: Chr Ray Malnar firstname.lastname@example.org No Janurary mtg due to county/state meeting. Feb mtg tba.
· Jan 21 – LD22 (3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Westbrook Village Community Center. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. From north on 83rd Ave. enter Westbrook Village at Village Pkwy (first light south of Beardsley Rd.) to Country Club Pkwy right (west) to Vista’s Rec Center. From north on 91st Ave. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light south of Beardsley Rd.) east to Vista’s Rec Center. LINK map Contact: Chr Eric Morgan at email@example.com
· Jan 21 – LEISURE WORLD REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Mon). Rec #1 at Leisure World. Secured facililty. Contact Chr Neil Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jan 21 - SUN CITY REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Mon) 7 pm. Sundial Community Center - East Hall, 14801 N. 103rd Ave., Sun City. Contact: Lisa Gray at email@example.com or 623.322.5101. SunCityGOPClub
· Jan 21, 28 - The Russell Pearce Show (Ban Amnesty Now -conservative Radio talk show) every Mon. 7 pm, KFNX News Talk Radio 1100 AM, online at 1100kfnx.com
· Jan 21, 23, 25 - Crossroads With Van, Mon/Wed/Fri blogtalkradio.com 4:30 pm, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/van-the-radio-man Call in 347-857-4804 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jan 22 – LD 27 (4th Tues). 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Contact Chr Terry Rapp, email@example.com
· Jan 22 - LD 17 (4th Tues) 6:30 (social) 7 pm mtg. Tri-City Baptist 2211 W Germann Rd, Chandler; (German, West of Dobson). AZ Republican Party Chairman debate with Robert Graham and Doug Little. Co-sponsored by LD 12, 17,18,26,27. Debate begins at 7:30pm. Contact: Chairman Tyler Bowyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 480-239-0025.
· Jan 22 - LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm,. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Ave & Deer Valley Road. Sept 25 regular mtg. Contact: Chr Dave Henderson email@example.com
· Jan 22 – LD28 7 pm mtg. Madison School District Board Room, 5601 N. 16th St., Phx. Allow time to check in, especially if you are carrying proxies. The official proxy www.azld28gop.org
· Jan 22 – AHWATUKEE REPUBLICAN WOMEN (4th Tues) 6:30 pm, Grace Inn, 10831 S. 51st St., Phx. Speaker: Nick Dranias, Director of Policy Development & Constitutional Government with the Goldwater Institute. Contact: ARWomen@aol.com Www.ahwatukeerepublicanwomen.com
· Jan 22, 29 - Hair On Fire (every Tues) 4 pm, Talk show host Barbara Espinosa Co-hosted with former AZ GOP Chr Randy Pullen. Call in at 1-347-857-4081. Toll free 1-888-435-1310. Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org www.blogtalkradio.com/haironfire
· Jan 23, 30 – “Legal-Ease With Dennis Wilenchik” - Republican political talk show, (every Wed) 4 pm. KFNX 1100. legaleseonline
· Jan 23 – EAST VALLEY/GILBERT PACHYDERM COALITION. (4th Wed) 6:30 pm. Black Bear Diner, 1809 E. Baseline Road, Gilbert.
· Jan 24 - The 2nd Annual Pro-Life Concert “Let Freedom Ring For Life” presented by AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance. 7 pm, Sunland Village East Auditorium, 2145 S. Farnsworth Drive., Mesa. Free admission. Donations accepted. Contact: 480-216-7217 480- 694-4458 or Life@EVProLifeAlliance.org
· Jan 24 - AzRLA Luncheon. 11:30 am. Snell & Wilmer offices, 400 E. Van Buren St., Phx. Spkr: Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch. RSVP required. Contact: http://www.azrla.org/officers/
· Jan 25 – Phx City Council District 1 Community Breakfast. 7:30 am, Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer ValleyRoad.
· Jan 25 – AZGOP CHAIRMAN’S AWARD DINNER. 6 pm check in. 6:30 pm dinner. – Mountain Preserve Reception Center, 1431 E Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix.
· Jan 26 – AZGOP STATUTORY MEETING. Registration opens at 8 am. mtg at 9 am. Church of the Nations, 6225 N. Central Ave., Phx.
· Jan 26– Voice Of Veterans Talk Show (every Sat) 3-5 pm, Host: Vernon Bagley with co – host Phil Mason. NBC 1260 AM, 96.1 FM. 480-423-1260. Questions/topics contact: Bagley at email@example.com or MAVS@azgop.org
· Jan 26 - Steve Kates’ “A Call To Rights” Radio Show. (Sat) Noon to 2 pm, KFNX 1100 AM Call in 602-277-5369.
· Jan 28 - WICKENBURG REPUBLICAN CLUB cancelled (4th Mon). 7 pm, Lifeline Ambulance Office, 1155 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Open to registered Republicans. Contact: Chr Frosty Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org Resume Feb 25.
· Jan 28 –TEMPE REPUBLICAN WOMEN (4th Mon) 6:30 pm. Pyle Center, 655 E. Southern, Tempe. Sue Pullar 480-967-8547 email@example.com or azfrw.org/clubs/TempeRW
· Jan 28 - CASA GRANDE PACHYDERM COALITION (4th Mon) 6:30 pm. Legacy Suites on Florence just W of I-10. Contact: Secretary Nancy Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 2 - SUN CITY WEST REPUBLICAN CLUB (1st Sat) 8 am coffee & pastry. 8:30 am mtg. Quail room SCW Foundation Bldg, 14465 R.H. Johnson Blvd., Sun City West. Speaker: Dr. Lyle Rapacki to address “Agenda 21”. Club contact: 602-421-8877.
· Feb 2– LD30 cancelled tba. Contact: Chr Timothy Schwartz 623-937-8077 Alive_Kicking@Msn.Com
· Feb 4 – LINCOLN REPUBLICAN WOMEN. 5:30 pm, Millennium Resort, 7401 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale. Spouses are welcome. $28 per person. RSVP/reservations 480-368-2777.
· Feb 6 - PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB - 10:30 am Social, 11mtg 11:15 12 Lunch. Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. $28. Paid reservations required in advance. RSVP: Reservations Linda Brickman 480-998-4481 or email@example.com www.prwc.org All details www.prwc.org
· Feb 6 – ARIZONA AMERICAN AFRICAN REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE (AAARC). (1st Wed) 6 pm potluck, AZGOP HQ, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Agenda: Expansion of party. Chairman Rev. Clyde Bowen 602-274-5439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 7 - MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE EGC (1st Thurs) 7 pm, AZGOP HQ. 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Rob Haney at email@example.com Open to Republicans only.
· Feb 7 - CACTUS WREN REPUBLICAN WOMEN (1st Thur) 6:30p m Dinner, Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N Central Ave, Phx (one block south of Indian School Road). $22 each. Contact Tina Shaw. RSVP: 623-934-9730 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 7 - MESA REPUBLICAN WOMEN LUNCHEON (1st Thurs)11:30 am. Lunch is $10. RSVP required, 1900 E. University Dr. Suite 4, (NW corner of Gilbert Rd. & University Dr.) Contact: Pres. Sherry Pierce 480-615-0524 or email@example.com
· Feb 7? – Politics On The Rocks,. 6 pm, tba.. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 9? – PALO VERDE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB. 11am, Chaparral Suites Hotel, 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd.. RSVP: Sherry Gray at 480 515 3638 or email her at email@example.com before Monday, Dec 3
· Feb 9 - THE AZ GOP’S MILITARY AND VETERANS SERVICE COMMITTEE (2nd Sat) 10:30 am, AZGOP HQ, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Plan and implement programs that will help veterans/ families. Contact: Chr Chairman Vern Bagley at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 9 - Scottsdale Republican Forum Breakfast. 8:30 am. McCormick Ranch Golf Club, 7505 E. McCormick Ranch Parkway, Scottsdale. Breakfast members $17, Non-members $20, coffee only $5. RSVP to Guyrphillips@gmail.com
· Feb 9? – PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN 10:30am Social, 11 Mtg, 11:15 Gainey Ranch GolfClub, 7600 Gainey Club Dr., Scottsdale. Contact: Carol Zraket480-998-4000 or email@example.com
· In An Effort To Alert The Public To The Dangers Of The Agenda 21, Dr. Lyle Rapacki and Heather Gass, who have been briefing legislators on the topic for some time, will be touring Arizona the week of Feb 11-16 making presentations to political and civic groups. Presentations are currently scheduled for:
- Feb 11- Sun City West/Surprise area Republican groups and Tea Parties. 6 pm. SCW Foundation – Quail Rm, 14465 RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West. Coordinator Sen. Judy Burges.
- Feb 12 –Private meetings with elected officials (daytime). Evening open for scheduling.
- Feb.13 – Sierra Vista area Republican groups and Tea Parties. Time/location tba. Coordinator :Joanne Daley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb 14 – Payson Tea Party with area Tea Parties/Republican groups. 6-8 pm, Coordinator: Shirley Dye 928-468-1131.
- Feb 15 – Show Low area Republican groups and Tea Parties. Mid-day. Time/location tba. Coordinator: Karen MacKean 520-444-6880.
- Feb 15 – Graham County Patriots mtg in Safford -6:30 pm. Location tba. Coordinator: Don Carter 602-818-1081.
- Feb 16 – Show Low Tea Party. 1 pm in Show Low with venue tba. Coordinator Karen MacKean 520-444-6880.
· Feb 12 – SUN LAKES REPUBLICAN CLUB. (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm, Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Cub, 25601 S. Sun Lakes Blvd.,Sun Lakes. Club contact: www.slgop.org , or Chr Mike Tennant, 480-802-0178.
· Feb 12– LD 13 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Parkway.) Contact: Chr Bob Branch email@example.com
· Feb 12 -LD26 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Contact: Chr Raymond Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 633-4639
· Feb 12 –LD28 (2nd Tues) 7 pm, Madison School District Adm Bldg, Board Room, NE corner of 16th Street and Bethany Home Road. Contact: Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850.
· Feb 12 LD29 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm social/meal. 7 pm mtg. Denny’s Restaurant, 51st Ave/Indian School Road. Contact: LD29 Chr Charlie Ellis; Ld29Chairman@gmail.com 480-678-0938.
· Feb 12– South West Valley Freedom Alliance. (2nd Tues) 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, 35th Ave/Southern, Laveen. Contact: Ronald Harders email@example.com
· Feb 12– SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB. (2nd Tues). 6:30 pm. Feed Bag Restaurant, 300 S. Phelps, Apache Junction. Contact: Merle Palmer 480-671-8310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 13 – AZ LATINO REPUBLICAN ASSOC. (ALRA) (2nd Wed) 6 pm. AZ 2012 Project offices, 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx Contact: Jose Borrajero 602-402-5932 http://www.latinogop.org RSVP 520-333-4204 or www.saucedomercer.com
· Feb 13 – ARROWHEAD REPUBLICAN WOMEN. (2nd Wed) 11:30 am mtg. Briarwood Country Club, 135th Ave/Meeker Blvd, Sun City West. Speaker: Jose Borrajero, the newly elected Second Vice-Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, the 2012 Grassroots Activist of the Year (Americans For Prosperity Foundation) and leader of the Tea Party’s ‘Rapid Response Team.’ Borrajero escaped from Communist Cuba at the age of 15. No Jeans. Adults only – no children. $20 for lunch. RSVP required to email@example.com or contact Cindy Benson 623-547-2175.
· Feb 13 –NE VALLEY PACHYDERM COALITION (2nd Wed) 7 pm, Rock Bottom Brewery At Desert Ridge Marketplace, 21001 N Tatum Blvd, Phx. (N Tatum & Hwy 101) Dinner (order from menu) available at 6pm. Contact: Chr Howard Levine, Howard_Levine@rocketmail.com pachydermcoalition 480-269-1467.
· Feb 14 - LD19 (2nd Thurs) 7 pm. 13025 W Rancho Santa Fe Blvd, B-102, Avondale. (NE of the LA Fitness, next to Cajun Restaurant - large GOP elephants in window). LD19 contact: Chr LD19 Cherie Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 14 - LD12 (2nd Thurs) 7 pm, Campo Verde High School cafeteria, 3870 S. Quartz St., Gilbert. (N side of Germann Road, E of Lindsay Road and W of Val Vista. Use parking lot on west side of the school.) Contact: LD12 Chr Mickie Niland email@example.com http://azld12.com/
· Feb 16 - PARADISE REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB - 10:30 am Social, 11mtg 11:15 12 Lunch. Speaker, Congressman David Schweikert. Guest Rev. Clyde Bowen. Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. $28. Speakers:. Paid reservations required in advance. RSVP: Reservations Linda Brickman 480-998-4481 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.prwc.org All details www.prwc.org
· Feb 16 - SUN CITY GRAND REPUBLICAN CLUB (3rd Sat) 9 am, 19781 N. Remington Dr. Chaparral Center - Hopi Room. Contacts Dick Mayfield at 623 217-2110 or Ginny Nyre at 623 544-7187.
· Feb 16 - FOUNTAIN HILLS REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Sat) 8:30 am breakfast snacks. 9 a.m. Program: Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, Fountain Hills. Contact: Pres Boe James FHRepublican@yahoo.com 480 588-7612 fhrepublicanclub or visit club's website at http://www.fhrepublicanclub.org/
· Feb 19 –CHANDLER REPUBLICAN WOMEN (3rd Tues), meet/greet 6:30 pm, 7 pm mtg, E. Valley Boys and Girls Club, 300 E. Chandler Blvd., Chandler. Contact: CRW Pres. Carol Clesceri at 602-677-8147.
· Feb 19 – SOUTHWEST VALLEY REPUBLICAN WOMEN’S CLUB (3rd Tues) 6 pm, La Bona Pasta Ristorante, 13321 West Indian School Road, Suite A-101, Litchfield Park. $20 per person. RSVP: Chr Wendy Freeman 623-327-0779 or email@example.com
· Feb 19 - CACTUS CONSERVATIVE CLUB (3rd Tues) 6:30 pm. Legend Trail Community Center, 34575 N Legend Trail Parkway, Scottsdale. RSVP: Jan Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 20 - PACHYDERM COALITION NW Chapter (3rd Wed) 6:15 pm dinner mtg. The Patriot Room, At Dillon’s Arrowhead, 20585 N 59th Ave, Glendale (just N of the Loop 101, E side of 59th Ave.) Glendale. Limited seating. RSVP to Diane Douglas at email@example.com www.pachydermcoalition.com
· Feb 21– LD16 (3rd Thur), 6:30 pm social, 7 pm mtg., Legacy Arts Academy, 3015 S. Power Road, Mesa. Contact: Chr Jerry Clingman Cell 480-861-4958 Home 480-986-5236 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 21 – LD4. 6:30 pm, Mimi’s Café, Avondale. Contact: Chr Rhonda King 623-640-3742 cell 623-321-1682 fax email@example.com
· Feb 21 – LD21 (3rd Thurs) 7 mtg. Plaza Del Rio Community Center, 13215 N 94th Drive, Peoria. Contact: Kevin Payne - LD21Chairman@gmail.com Website: LD21.org
· Feb 21 – LD25 (3rd Thurs) 6:30 pm, Mesa Utilities Bldg., 640 N Mesa Drive Road, Mesa. Contact: Paul Whetten firstname.lastname@example.org Www.ld25gop.org
· Feb 21 –Proposed Obamacare Medicaid Expansion Debate. 11:30 am -1:30 pm, Goldwater Institute. Speakers Michale Cannon, Cato Institute and JeffSinger, health policy expert debate three pro-expansion advocates from AHCCCS, hospital/insurance lobbists, Brewer administration, etc. RSVP to Shane Wikfors at email@example.com
COCONINO COUNTY REPUBLICANS
· Coconino County Republicans. Contact: Chairman Joy Iris Staveley firstname.lastname@example.org
GILA COUNTY REPUBLICANS
· Feb 16 - COBRE VALLEY REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Sat) 9:30 am., Joe's Broad Street Grill, down town Globe. Contact: Pres.Pamela Burruel email@example.com
PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICANS
· Jan 22 – PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICAN CLUB Cancelled (4th Tues) 11:30 am
· Jan 28 –TUCSON REPUBLICAN WOMEN (4th Mon) 11:30 Am.
· Feb 9 - SADDLEBROOKE REPUBLICAN CLUB LINCOLN DAY LUNCHEON
· FEB 9 - LD10 REAGAN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
· FEB 12 – PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICAN CLUB LUNCHEON. 11 Am, El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway., Tucson. $11 Per Person.
· Feb 20 -EASTSIDE REPUBLICAN CLUB 6:30 pm. Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E. Tanque Verde.
· March 8 - PIMA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY LINCOLN DAY DINNER. Speaker CD4 Congressman Paul Gosar. Location Tba
PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICANS
· Jan 23 - WESTERN PINAL REPUBLICAN CLUB, (4th Wed) 6:30 pm, Eva's Mexican Food, 2033 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. Steve Miller firstname.lastname@example.org wprc-az
· Jan 24 – CITY OF MARICOPA REPUBLICAN CLUB (4th Thurs) 7 pm. Village Clubhouse. 20991 N. Butterfield Pkwy, City of Maricopa. Contact: Chr Brenda Hermanson 480-250-9085 email@example.com or maricoparepublicanclub
· Jan 25 – REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PINAL COUNTY (4th Fri). 10:30 am., Saddlebrooke Country Club. Contact: Joann Evans at 520-818-9496 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jan 26 - Pinal County Citizens For Excellence In Government, (4th Sat) 10 am, Sun City Anthem at Merill Ranch Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd, Florence, Contact: Fred MacEenzie, 520-818-3806 email@example.com
· Jan 28 - CASA GRANDE CHAPTER OF THE PACHYDERM COALITION (4th Mon) 6:30 pm, Legacy Suites, 540 N. Cacheris Court, Casa Grande (located on Florence Blvd. 1/2mile west of I-10), Mike Holland 520-280-6786.
· Feb 1 - GRANDE VALLEY REPUBLICAN WOMEN, (1st Fri) 11 am, Evas Mimi's Café, 2033 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. Contacts: Peggy Hurd (520) 876-4953 or Ruth Morrissey firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 9 - GOLD CANYON REPUBLICANS (2nd Sat) 9 am, Sunset Room, Mountain Brook Village, 5674 S. Marble Drive, Gold Canyon. Cathy Marozas 480-671-8008, email@example.com Nancy Landl Greuel 602-510-7210
· Feb 12 – SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB, (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm, Feed Bag Restaurant, 300 S. Phelps, Apache Junction. Contact: Merle Palmer 480-671-8310 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Todd House (480) 288-5174 email@example.com or ajsmrc\
· Feb 13- SADDLEBROOKE REPUBLICAN CLUB (2nd Wed) 4:15 pm, Mountainview Clubhouse Ballroom, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd., SaddleBrooke. Sue Hampton, firstname.lastname@example.org sbrc1 or Roger Bogard at 520-818-1790 or email@example.com
· Feb 13 – WESTERN PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY, (2nd Wed) Hogan’s Grill, 11 Mission Parkway, Mission Royale Plaza, Casa Grande. Contact: Teresa Martinez 520-466-6156.
· Feb 15 - FEDERATED REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PINAL COUNTY (3rd Fri) 10:30 am, SaddleBrooke County Club, 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd., Tucson. Jo Ann Evans, 520-818-9496, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 16 - PINAL COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE, (3rd Sat) HOA #1 SaddleBrooke Activity Center, 64518 Galveston. Exec Comm 8:30 am. Subcommittees 9:30, Reg mtg 10:30 am
· Feb 20 - WESTERN PINAL REPUBLICAN CLUB OF CASA GRANDE (3rd Wed) 6:30 pm, Eva’s Restaurant, Pinal Ave., Casa Grande. Contact: Tom Ramsdale email@example.com
· Feb 21 – SAN TAN REPUBLICAN CLUB. (3rd Thurs) 6 pm. Sheriff’s Substation, 85 W. Combs Rd, Queen Creek. Contact: Paul Messinger 480-358-4046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YAVAPAI COUNTY REPUBLICANS
· Jan 24, 31 - Embry Riddle College Republicans “The Freedom Report” Radio Show (every Thurs) 6-8 pm on AM1640 (they have limited range, so the best option is to listen online ERAU Radio Station). Click on one of the icons (itunes, real player, winamp, or windows media) to listen to a live feed. Call in to (928)777-3754 or type questions/comments in to the chat box on the left hand side of the screen. Contact: John Miller - President, College Republicans email@example.com
· Jan 26 – AZGOP Organizational Meeting. 8 am registration, 9 am mtg. Church of the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave, Phx. Leadership election, including CD Members at Large.
· Jan 29 - YOUNG REPUBLICANS (last Tues) 6:30 pm. Fuddruckers, Prescott Valley. Speaker: Wil Cardon, Candidate for U.S. Senate.Contact: Perry at (928) 830-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jan 29 – REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF PRESCOTT LUNCHEON. (4th Tues). 11 am, Prescott Resort. Speaker: Reservations required Contact Elsie Tyree: (928) 788-0235.
· Feb 11 – Highway 69 Republicans. (2nd Mon) 5 pm social, 6 pm mtg, Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. AZ Hwy 69, Dewey. RSVP required: 928-632-4661 with attendees names and # attending.
· Feb 12 - MINGUS MOUNTAIN REPUBLICAN CLUB (2nd Tues) 11 am lunch, VFW Post 7400, 705 E Aspen St. Cottonwood. RSVP: email@example.com Rose Sperry 928- 639-4753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feb 15 - Las Fuentes Forum. 3-4 pm, 1035 Scott St. Prescott. Speaker: Malcolm Barrett, Jr.
· Feb.16 - Lincoln/Reagan Day Dinner
· Feb 21 -CHINO VALLEY PACHYDERM COALITION. (3rd Thurs) 6 pm, Bonn Fire Restaurant. Reservations/RSVP required by Thurs. noon. Contact: Chr Sue Goodchild email@example.com or 928-636-7355.
If this calendar is helpful to you, please
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org