- ► August (18)
- ► July (33)
- ► June (24)
- ► May (26)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
September 16, 2014
· Chairman Robert Graham has called for a 2 pm, Fri, Sept 26 teleconference call of the AZGOP Executive Committee to ‘advise and consent” his intention to fill the vacancy of the position of the First Vice-Chairman with the current Second Vice-Chair Parralee Schneider. The First Vice-Chair is open due to the weekend resignation of former First Vice-Chair Russell Pearce. Graham intends to appoint Jeni White, current Secretary to the Maricopa County Republican Committee, as the AZGOP Second Vice-Chair. The appointees will serve until the January 2015 election of new AZGOP officers.
· For All The Uproar Over a Piece Read by Russell Pearce On His Radio Show– if anyone had taken the time to check out the ‘Put me in Charge of Welfare’ piece, they would have found that it has been floating around the Internet for nearly two years supposedly written by a 21 year old woman. However, fact-check-rant-welfare-abuse-hits-home-internet-admirers says it was actually written by a man named Alfred W. Evans and was published as a ‘letter to the editor’ in the Nov 18, 2010 edition of the Waco Tribune Herald. Evans, a 56-year-old resident of Gatesville, Texas, wrote the letter to the editor hoping to get others incensed about welfare abuse. Fact Checks says, “What he (Evans) didn’t expect, according to an interview with him in the Tribune Herald in November 2012, was that the letter would be emailed across the country and become an Internet phenomenon.” Whether you agree or disagree with what Evans wrote and Pearce read, the First Amendment assures them the right to express their thoughts.
· As Bill Clinton Arrives In Phoenix To Campaign on behalf of his former aide and Democrat Nominee for Governor, Fred DuVal, Chairman Robert Graham of the Arizona Republican Party sent a letter to DuVal raising questions about his decision to grant clemency to 16 terrorists while co-chairing Clinton’s White House Interagency Group of Puerto Rico. “With President Clinton campaigning on his behalf, it seems like the appropriate time for Fred DuVal to explain this matter to the people of Arizona,” said Robert Graham, Chairman of the Arizona Republican Party. “He took a hard line position against clemency in the Primary Election, but it appears he had an active role in requesting clemency for terrorists not too long ago. We need to know who the real Fred DuVal is. The candidate who makes tough statements on crimes and punishment? Or the Washington bureaucrat who pushes ideology over citizen safety?” See letter at azgop.org/blog/
· LD17 Will Be Walking In CD-9 on Sept 27. Volunteers should meet at 8:30 am at Desert Breeze Park in Chandler, according to LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer email@example.com
· LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer reports that last week’s walk in Mesa/Tempe was “a huge success. We hit thousands of voters in just a few hours.”
· The AZ House Energy Committee Is Holding Hearings Around The State, to keep up with these onerous rules. Opponents to the EPA rules are asked to attend the 1 pm, Wed, Sept 17 in the Benson City Council Chambers. Speaker Andy Tobin had the House energy Committee tracking this issue for taxpayers over the past year. Other liberal states are supporting the rules based on the health benefits from lower carbon outputs, and they support the effort to stop global warming, according to Lewis. “We need to create AZ Dept of Checking the EPA’s math next year. We need a TWG 2.0 working group to create special rules for Tribal power plant compliance plans, to save the largest coal fire power plants in the west. The CAP Water Board buy’s $110 million per year in power from Navajo GS to pump water to 80% of Arizona residents. Your water and power rates are going to jump significantly, thanks to the EPA. Please help us stop the EPA, Lewis pleads. Lewis can be reached at 602-499-3095.
· LD13 Rep. Steve Montenegro Will Hold A News Conference at 11 am, Wed, Sept. 17 in the Rose Garden at the capital, 1700 W. Washington St, Phoenix, to announce his commitment to the Civics Education Initiative, a nationwide effort aiming to ensure high school graduates have a basic understanding of how government works. When a sample of Arizona high school students took a test similar to what is given foreign born residents seeking US citizenship, less than 5 percent of them passed with a score of 60% or better. The Initiative aims to restore an appreciation of US history and government, and through that knowledge create generations of engaged citizens and future leaders. The immediate goal of the Initiative is to get every state to adopt legislation requiring high school students to pass a 100 question test on US History to graduate. Montenegro, Chairman House Reform and Human Services Committee, will be accompanied by Lucian Spataro, President & CEO of the Joe Foss Institute; John R. Christian, Civics Proficiency Institute Board Member; and Jim Chamberlain , Civics Proficiency Institute Board Member. Add’l info: Civics Education Initiative: http://civicseducationinitiative.com/ National civics test: http://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/study-test/study-materials-civics-test
· PC Sandi Barlett – From The Barlett Bunker: In the general election, please pay attention to the AZ Republic reporters and hold their feet to the fire. Please email, call or contact them if you see any dishonest reporting, exaggerations or incorrect statements.
o Subscribers you can make comments on their blog site at AZ Central. http://www.azcentral.com/local/
o We should all be sending letters to the editor to promote Republican issues and candidates. http://www.azcentral.com/opinions/sendaletter/index.php
The Democrats are using social media to their advantage. Time for us to match their effort. Let's hold the media accountable and be their watchdog !!
The Arizona Republic Reporter Contact Information
o Robert Robb 602 444 8472 firstname.lastname@example.org
o Laurie Roberts 602 444 8635 email@example.com
o Mark Olalde (Intern Reporter for Gilbert) Gilbert Reporter 602 444 8315 firstname.lastname@example.org
o E J Montini 602 444 8979 ed.montini@arizonarepublic..com
o AZ Legislature - Alia Beard Rau 602 444-4947 email@example.com
o Twitter handle: AliaRau
o 12 News Sunday square off - Brahm Resnik (602) 444-1365 firstname.lastname@example.org
o Twitter handle: brahmresnik
o Follow azcwatchdogs on Twitter
o newsroom: newsroomphone/byname.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: I wanted to quickly take a minute to update you on the latest issues we're facing in Washington. America is once again facing a dangerous and determined enemy in the Middle East. A week ago, the President outlined a strategy that I could support-- provided he seeks the required approval from Congress. Click below to see my segment on MSNBC's Morning Joe on Monday, discussing what we should do to beat back the ISIS threat. Chairman Royce, Salmon Announce Hearing on Sgt. Tahmooressi
· LD17 and LD28 will join forces to walk 10 precincts in the Sunnyslope and Central Corridor in Phx for the LD28 House candidate Shawnna Bolick and CD9 candidate WendyRogers, according to LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer. Walkers should meet at 8:30 am at the North Phoenix Baptist Church, Central/Bethany Home Road. Bowyer invited other LDs to join them. Contact: LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer email@example.com 480-239-0025
· Phoenix City Councilmen Sal Diciccio, Bill Gates, And Jim Waring are hosting a reception for Attorney General candidate Mark Brnovich between 5-7 pm, Mon, Sept 22 at Tom’s Tavern, 2 North Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004. Suggested Contribution $150 per person. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Daniel Stefanski 623-451-1729.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: I recently announced a hearing to investigate the plight of U.S. Marine Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi. Andrew has been held in a Mexican jail since March, when he made a wrong turn into Mexico while carrying firearms in his truck. As part of the hearing, convened before the Western Hemisphere Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, we've invited Mrs. Jill Tahmooressi, Andrew's mother, and Former Navy Lieutenant Commander and talk show host, Montel Williams, a vocal advocate for veterans' issues, to testify about the challenges Andrew faces on a daily basis. The committee will be announcing more witnesses as they are confirmed. Be sure to check on the Committee's website for the latest news on the hearing. As always, I'll keep you updated as things move forward. subcommittee-hearing-sergeant-andrew-tahmooressi-our-marine-mexican-custody
· CD1 Dem Incumbent Ann Kirkpatrick and Dem gubernatorial candidate Fred DuVal stirred up a hornet’s nest when their posters accompanied the Mexican Flag on a float reported in various places over the weekend. Where is their alliance???
· LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard will be featured at a ‘Pizza & Politics’ fundraiser at the home of Mark and Terry Giebelhaus between 6:30-8:30 pm, Thurs., Sept 18. They will reviewing the upcoming propositions over pizza. RSVP to email@example.com.
· AZGOP Victory Office Volunteer Bess Ammerman's Memorial Service is scheduled for 11 Am, Thurs., Sept 18 at the Fountain Of Life Lutheran Church, 15630 N Del Webb Blvd, Sun City, AZ 85351. The church is located approximately 1 mile south of Bell Road On Del Webb Blvd. Flowers will be sent from the "Republican Office." Contact: Peter Lee 623-583-5987 or Mdcyclist@Live.Com
· RNC Chairman Reince Priebus: “Another day, another ObamaCare broken promise from President Obama and the Democrats. For years Republicans have warned that ObamaCare would force taxpayers to support elective abortions, while the White House continued to hide behind bureaucracy and evade transparency when pressed on whether they were keeping their promise. House Republicans even passed legislation to fix this exact problem in a law filled with broken promises and hidden agendas. Instead of being part of the solution, Democrats like Mary Landrieu, Mark Pryor and Kay Hagan helped Harry Reid stand in the way of House legislation to prevent taxpayer dollars from covering abortions under ObamaCare. It’s time we voted them out and elected someone who will be part of the solution, not the problem.”
· The Issue Of Independents Voting In The Primary Elections and how they affect the selection of candidates is surfacing as a topic of concern again among party movers and shakers. leaders. See headlines from the Verde Valley to Tucson gop may sue to keep independents out of primaries A J LaFaro speaks out, republicans-troubled-by-independents-impact-in-primary
· LD12 Chairman Micki Niland presented Carol Amber Nelson with the LD12’s fourth John Galt Youth Award during the Sept 11 meeting. Nelson worked three jobs this past summer to earn money to returned to BYU this fall. Nelson’s award was accepted by her mother Kim Nelson because her daughter was in college in Provo, Utah.
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West to hear Lisa Atkins address her activity in securing the F-35 coming to Arizona and land and water issues. Atkins was a 20 year Chief of Staff to former Congressman Bob Stump. Check in opens at 10:45 am. Reservations required. $20 per person. Adults only – no children. No jeans. Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org Open to registered Republican women. Republican men can join as associate members. October is their membership renewal kick-off where attendees are urged (not required) to participate in a costume contest as they aim to Explore, Educate, and Elect Republican candidates.
· ‘The Joe Show’ Featuring Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will shown exclusively Oct 3-9 at The Harkins Valley Art and Harkins Arrowhead .
· Former LD4 Sen Jack Harper: I am absolutely against Condoleezza Rice being considered for the position of NFL Commissioner. Her slight toward academia gets in the way of real qualities for positions she has domain over. In May 2007, the United States announced that Libya would be removed from the terrorism watch list. Condoleezza Rice was the US Secretary of State and announced that the US would open a Consulate in Libya. I applied to be the Consular. I am a US Army Veteran, serving in the First Infantry Division in West Germany during the Cold War. I had served four years by that time as an Arizona State Senator. And, I was a dedicated Republican that excelled on staying on message. I was prepared again to lay down my life for my country, if needed. This position was the prelude to where US Ambassador Chris Stevens gave his life for his country. I received a letter back from the Rice-led State Department saying that they did not hire anyone that did not finish a four-year college degree. I felt that my service to my country in the military, service to my state in the Legislature, willingness to sacrifice my life for my country, and dedication to my Party, were all second factors to academia, according to Rice. If Condoleezza Rice is to become the next NFL Commissioner, she will certainly destroy the entertainment factor of the sport. The image of the NFL is important, but so is the ability to play football. Rice will certainly try to ban drafting players that did not finish college. We do not care if an athlete finished a nominal degree. Rice should stay in academia.
· MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro: See The Official List Of MCRC PCs at Precinct Committeemen Elected 08/26/2014 This list is extremely important and will need to be used to create your new LD sign-in sheets for your monthly and any special meetings your LD may have. In creating this list, Maricopa County Elections discovered a tied precinct - LD23 Granite Mountain Precinct's Nancy Cisar and Sherry Gray are tied for the final spot. County Elections has requested for a draw to break the tie to be held on Monday, September 22nd at an informal County Board meeting. County Elections will be sending letters notifying Nancy and Sherry, and inviting them to attend the draw. The report indicates "pending" for Nancy and Sherry, and will be updated with the final status of the winner after the draw. County Elections will be creating a "Precinct Committeemen as of mm/dd/yyyy" Listing that will include contact information for each PC. I will let everyone know when it has been posted. List at Precinct Committeemen Elected 08/26/2014
· A J LaFaro’s Ballot Propositions Explanation/Recommendations: Go to http://maricopa.arizonagop.us/page.php?t=Ballot_Propositions
· The Deadline For To Register For The General Election Is Oct. 6. Early voting begins Oct. 9. Register online here.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
SEPT 17 EVENTS
LD28 House Candidate Kate Brophy McGee And Sen. Incumbent Adam Driggs will hold a fundraising reception at 5 pm, Wed., Sept 17 at Alexi’s Gill, 3550 N Central Ave., Phx. Contact: KateMcGee.com
· The Republican Women of Prescott will meet at 11 am, Sept 17 at the
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer will address the Grassroots Tea Party at 6:30 pm, Wed., Sept 17 at the Brand New Church at the NE corner of 19th Ave/Grovers. Attendees are asked to be prepared to donate to her campaign against Democrat incumbent Raul Grijalva, according to spokesman Wes Harris.
· District 4 Supervisor Ray Carroll is the speaker for the 6:30 pm, Wed., Sept 17 Eastside Republican Club scheduled in the Bear Canyon Library, Community Room, 8959 E Tanque Verde, Tucson.
· The Verde Valley Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Sept 17 at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 West State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
RSVP @ email@example.com or (928) 284-4248.
· A Holocaust Film Will Be Shown during the 8 pm, Sept 17 open house at the Freedom Library in Yuma to celebrate Constitution Day. Local holocaust survivors will also speak. The purpose of the program is to remind people that honoring the constitution would prevent another such horrific event.
· Pima County Supervisors Ray Carroll will address the Eastside Republicans at 6:30 pm, Wed., Sept 17 at Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The House & Senate Victory Committees are hosting a 2014 Republican Legislative Candidate Reception from 5-7 pm, Sept 17 at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. Tickets are $250 per person / Table Sponsorships are available. Contact Andrea Evans at AndreaTylerEvans@gmail.com for more information.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Sept. 17 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Lunch $25, Social 11 am. Speaker - Cochise County Sheriff Mark Dannels will address the southern border issues. PVRW member border. PVRW member Peg Cottle will give a slide presentation of her three month stay at Fisher House while her son, a double amputee, was recovering. State Treasurer candidate Jeff DeWit will auction off original art - proceeds go to Fisher House. RSVP contact Edith Stock: email@example.com or call 480-298-7818 (C).
SEPT 18 EVENTS
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm Coalition will meet at 5:30 pm, Sept 18 at the BonnFire Restaurant, 1667 S. State Route, Hwy 89, Chino Valley. Order off menu. RSVP: Sue Goodchild (928) 636-7355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating Limited.
· A Support Rally For Muslim Brotherhood Expert John Guandolo will be held at 5:30 Pm, Thur., Sept 18 in front Of The Office Of Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, 301 W Jefferson St., Phx In Support Of Montgomery’s Decision To Provide A Training Session On The Global Islamic Movement. See More: Http://Arizonafreedomalliance
SEPT 19 EVENTS
· Michael Francis, Will Rousseau And Bob Branch are hosting a fundraiser luncheon for gubernatorial candidate Doug Ducey at noon Fri, Sept 19 in the Red's Bar and Grill at Wigwam Resort, 300 E Wigwam Blvd., Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. Suggested Contribution $500/pp. Business Casual Attire. RSVP by Thur, Sept 18 to Kelly Molique 480-213-5910 Kelly@lovasco.com or Corinne Lovas at 623-218-6616 email@example.com . Please make checks payable to: “Ducey 2014” and mail to:Ducey 2014 Attn: Corinne Lovas; 6740 W. Deer Valley Road, Ste. D107, PMB 205, Glendale, AZ 85310 Phone: (623) 218-6616 Email: Corinne@lovasco.com
SEPT 20 EVENTS
· Gertie Hickman Is Hosting A Meet And Greet Fundraiser for LD19 Senate candidate Joe Hobbs from 11 am to 2 pm, Sat., Sept 20 at her home, 11141 W Laurel Wood Lane in Avondale. No admission. Light refreshments will be served. Hobbs will answer questions and accept donations. LD19 consist mostly of Avondale/Tolleson. You can also donate online at hobbs4AZ.com then select the ‘donate’ button or contact Hobbs at (480) 381-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD22 PCs Glenn And Marie Haynes Will Hold A Private ‘Meet And Greet’ for Dusty Trail precinct committeemen with LD22 incumbents Sen Judy Burges and Reps Phil Lovas and David Livingston, along with Maricopa County Community College District Board Member at Large John Heep in the Corte Bella Country Club Social Hall at 9 am, Sept 20. Limited seating. RSVP required. Dusty Trail PCs should RSVP to MeetSept20@aol.com or leave a message with your name and phone number at 310-418-3645.
· The Republican Women Of Prescott Round UP is scheduled from 5-9 pm, Sat., Sept 20 at the The Palace, on Whiskey Row in Prescott, RWOP will be presenting Major General Paul Vallely, U.S. Army, Ret. founder of Stand Up America, and a former Fox News contributor. Music will be provided by "Me, Myself & I." There will be a live auction and a silent auction. In addition, after nearly a year, the Bronze Horse by Cowboy Artist Bill Nebeker will be raffled off. Tickets are $65. Limited seating. RSVP to Elsie Tyree at (928) 778-0235 or email@example.com or Pam Calhoon at (928) 778-7157 or firstname.lastname@example.org Make checks payable to RWOP and mail to P. O. Box 10932, Prescott, AZ 86304-0932 or
· LD10 Will Be Walking Precincts Sept 20 and 27 for Senate candidate Mark Morrison. Meet at 10 am, at the Bear Canyon Library and work until about noon. If you want to stay a little longer, he’ll provide some pizza and soft drinks. RSVP Morrison at www.mark4arizona.com or 520-307-5331.
· The Tucson Republican Women’s Club 30th Anniversary Celebration Luncheon and Fashion Show will be held at noon, Sat., Sept 20 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85711. Bring a guest. Past Presidents will be exhibiting their scrapbooks. Clothing for Fashion Show from Plaza Palomino 2930 N. Swan Rd. #120. $30 per ticket. Reservations required. RSVP: Chairman Caroline Straub at 722-7447 or email@example.com or Maureen Leith Gmleith2727@msn.com
· The Pinal County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Sat., Sept 20 at Anthem at Merrill Ranch, Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd, Florence AZ (map). Two speakers: Tim Kanavel from Pinal County Office of Economic Development will be speaking on economic development projects across Pinal County, and Jack Biltis from "Yes on 122" will be speaking on the "Arizona State Sovereignty Amendment", Proposition 122. Coffee at 9:30 am. Mtg at 10 am. Contact: Chairman Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 251-2689 - firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club Picnic is scheduled from 3 -6:30 pm, Sat., Sept 20 at the Fountain Hills American Legion featuring Republican candidates in the November Election. Fried chicken/hamburgers and side dishes will be served. $12 tickets for members. $15 for non-members.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will attend the Parker Fire Dept Annual BBQ at 5 pm, Sat., Sept 20 at the Parker Fire Station, 1101 W. Arizona Ave., Parker.
SEPT 21 EVENTS
· A Matinee Fundraiser For The Pima County Republican Party & Pima County Republican Women’s Club is scheduled at the Great American Playhouse, 13005 N Oracle Road, in Oro Valley on Sept 21. The two-hour play “Beetlejuiced’ will be performed. Ticket: $25. Contact Linda Grissom at email@example.com or 531-5545 or Linda White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-1492 to purchase tickets. Food can be ordered at your table. The menu includes pizza, cheese crisps, sausage and meatball sandwiches, ice cream treats, beer, wine and soft drinks.
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally today revealed her personal experience as a victim of stalking and called for a new attack ad tying her to stalking violence to be pulled down immediately. McSally, whose stalker broke into her car and repeatedly trespassed in her apartment building and who knows first-hand the fear of being threatened, said Rep. Ron Barber's silence in the wake of these ads is, "damning," and called on him to demand the ad's immediate removal: "As someone who's experienced being stalked, I know what it feels like to worry constantly about when and where your stalker will appear next and what he'll do. I've had threats made against me and wasn't even safe in my own home or my car where my stalker broke in and held me in a hostage-like situation. I'm not alone in having to defend myself against a stalker. Countless women go through the same suffering and intimidation, and for an outside group to tie me to the tragic occurrence of a stalker killing his victim, is not only personally offensive, it's degrading to all women and victims who have experienced this pain. These false and malicious ads are being run by Congressman Barber's political allies, and for him to remain silent in their wake is damning. I call on him to show that the integrity of women is more important than political gain. He needs to denounce these degrading ads and demand they be pulled down." The new attack ad from the Americans for Responsible Solutions Political Action Committee makes false claims against McSally, who has been outspoken about enforcing laws that keep guns out of the hands of convicted stalkers. In addition, the ad references statements made by a third-party group unaffiliated with McSally to falsely justify its claims. The McSally for Congress Campaign has demanded the ads be removed from the air waves citing their intentional distortion of facts intended to mislead and deceive the voters of Southern Arizona.
· UN-To-Dump-Flood-Of-Muslim-Refugees-On-Us 'Several Thousand In The Pipeline, And That Number Will Go Up'
· GOP May Sue To Keep Independents Out Of Primaries A J Lafaro Speaks Out
· McCain's Slip Of The Tongue Only Fuels Internet Rumors 'Has Rand Paul Ever Been To Syria?'
· Shocking-Photos-Of-NYCs-Muslim-Day-Parade-Hanging-Women, Girls In Cages-Extreme-Even-For-New-Yorkers…Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Flanked “Pharaoh’s Chariot” Led By Men Wearing Masks Of Secretary Of State John Kerry, President Obama And Sen. John McCain.
· Prop-480-Bond-Opposition-Grows Formal Opposition To County Hospital Bond Measure Begins
· Iran Supreme Leader Mocks Obama “Pro-Muslim Brotherhood DHS Adviser Let Go Amid Allegations Of Coverup,”
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· Obama Sends 3,000 Troops To Africa To Fight Ebola 'Every Outbreak Of Ebola Over The Past 40 Years Has Been Contained'
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Harvard: Millions Of Dollars More For Gun Control How Much Money Will It Take To Erase The Second Amendment?
· Sarah Trumble “A Promising New Approach On Assault Weapons
· ESPN's Wilbon: American Behavior Today 'Directly Traceable To The Lack Of Whippings With Switches' 'It's Such A Common Thing. It's Like Baking A Pie'
WAR ON WOMEN