- ► October (20)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
September 25, 2014
· MCRC Chairman A. J. LaFaro: The Sept 25, 2014 Arizona Capitol Times article, GOP-Leader-Says-AZ-Sen-John-McCain-Trying-To-Ethnically-Cleanse-The-Party, is a result of the campaign finance complaints I filed with the Arizona Secretary of State's Elections Office, the Citizens Clean Elections Commission and Maricopa County Elections against Arizona Grassroots Action (AGA). It's also the result of Hank Stephenson's prowess as an investigative reporter. The article speaks for itself and my metaphor comment to the reporter about "ethnic cleansing" was referring to John McCain, Jane Lynch and the other left of center Republicans continued attempts to eliminate or purge the Arizona Republican Party of its mainstream members who support the Republican Party Platform and the Constitutions of the United States and Arizona. - A. J. LaFaro
Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC).
· “…Sen. John McCain, 78, Is Starting To Make Moves that he’s interested in a sixth term — but Tea Party types are saying not so fast, that if he runs he can expect some stiff competition from the limited government crowd.” tea-party-sets-sights-on-john-mccain-were-sick-to-death-of-him by Cheryl K. Chumley www.washingtontimes.com/news/
· Congressman Trent Franks Has Confirmed that he and his family will be attending the Wed., Oct 1 Sun City West Republican Club Candidate’s Picnic between 11 am-3pm in Beardsley Park, according to long-time GOP activist Jan Martinson . Martinson started the picnics over a decade ago. Others confirmed candidates planning to attend are Jeff DeWit-Treasurer, Diane Douglas--Supt of Public Instruction, Joe Hart – Mining Spector; Phil Lovas and David Livingston –LD22 House, Judy Burges - LD22 Senator, Debbie Lesko – LD21 Senate, Rick Gray and Tony Rivero – LD21 House, Arizona Corp Comm - Doug Little, and Maricopa Board of Supervisors – Clint Hickman. Lunch will be catered by Texas Road House at a cost of $10 per person, including drinks and dessert. Raffle tickets and door prizes. All winning candidates will be given five minutes to speak. Open to the public. Republicans welcome. Contacts: Darlene Duke 623-640-43, or Jan Martinson JLMart15102@aol.com 623-546-3753.
· Condolences To The Family Of Former Maricopa County Republican Chairman Gerald David Gage, 75, who passed away peacefully on Sept 23 at Hospice of the Valley in Scottsdale. Gage, an attorney, was elected MCRC Chairman in 1971 at age 32. A celebration of his life will be held at 2 pm., Fri, Sept 26, 2014 at the Camelback Church of Christ, 5225 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to the Hospice of the Valley See full obituary
· Yuma Republicans will be walking neighborhoods in Somerton Saturday in support of Republican candidates. Volunteers should meet at 8 am in the parking lot of the Jack in the Box. Water will be provided. Wear good walking shoes and a hat. Contact: Paul at 580-1697.
· Join LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard For ‘Pizza & Politics’ between 6:30-8: pm, Wed., Oct 1 at the Native New Yorker, 5030 E Ray Road., Ahwatukee. Co-hosts Phil/Carlene Wehril and Rod/Kim Ticknor. RSPV www.jillnorgaard2014.com/
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· The Oct 21 Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm to hear Michael Farris, Citizens for Self-Governance and head of the Convention of States Project at 6:30 pm, in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· Sheriff Joe Arpaio Will Address The Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Nov 18 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· Help All Republican Candidates At The AZGOP Chandler Call Center, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler from noon until 8pm, Mon-Fri and from 1 0am-6 pm, Saturdays. Uncover parking. Contact: Steven Lee 714-349-0253 email@example.com
· Operations Enduring Gratitude Will Receive 10% Of The Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Hold A Meet & Greet from 5-6 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at The Olive Mill, 25062 South Meridian Road., Queen Creek, AZ 86142. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD22 Has Created A Committee to help write potential legislation for the upcoming legislation session. Send ideas to LD22 First Vice Chair Tom Platt email@example.com
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Sen John McCain Received The A ‘Guardian Of Small Business’ From The National Federation Of Independent Business, The Nation's Leading Small Business Association, This Week For His Outstanding Voting Record On Behalf Of America's Small-Business Owners In The 113th Congress.
· Walk With LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard:
o Sat., Sept 27. 8:30 am, Desert Breeze Park, northern-most parking lot
660 N. Desert Breeze Blvd E., Chandler
o Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced.
Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced.
o Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· Arizona Project Will Meet At 6:30 Pm, Mon, Sept 29 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. to watch "911 Ripple Effect" . Radio talk show host Tony Tangelos will give an update on the October Prepperfest. AP reports Michael Jeanes runs a “very professional court system’ and is asking for support in re-electing him for the Clerk of the Maricopa County Superior Court position. Arizona Project has reviewed the 2014 Ballot Propositions and come up with these recommendations:
o Yes - Prop 122 – Prohibits local participation in some federal activities general/ballotmeasuretext/
o Yes - Prop 303 – Right-to-Try Prop general/ballotmeasuretext/
o Yes - Prop 304 – Increases legislator pay from 24K to 35K The Secretary of State does not have a link to Prop 304
o Yes - Prop 487 – Pension Reform http://phoenixpensionreformact.com
o No - Prop 480 – Bond issue to fund new medical facility See campaign finance report for yes on 480 at: CampFinDocs/pdf/
· Contact: Chairman Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
· National GOP Committeeman Bruce Ash: The Arizona Chamber of Commerce recently endorsed nearly all of our Republican candidates for state wide office but they forgot one - Diane Douglas --who is the Republican nominee for Arizona State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Diane came out against Common Core before it was popular to do so. Her opposition to Common Core comes from years of study and a strong history of serving and leading on the Peoria Unified School District Governing Board. As a mother and a leader, Diane understands the potential of each of our children. Like many of us, she embraces higher standards as long as they are promoted by the parents, local schools and their respective districts. I share Diane's passion working for our children's future. Her devotion to our children and the next generation is critical to all Arizonans. Diane Douglas defeated a sitting GOP incumbent in the primary because her message resonates with voters. Now she faces the hand-picked choice of the Democratic Party in the general election. If Diane's opponent is elected it would be like "the fox guarding the hen house" and our state would almost be assured of falling in line with the flawed Common Core policy. Diane has a clear vision and is the best choice for Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction. Her vision will lead to the best outcome for our children and their lifelong success. Diane took a strong stand against Common Core and was even criticized for her position by former Republicans. Diane's courage and the outcome of her primary election has illustrated that she stands for issues which define us. I trust Diane Douglas will make a superb public official and urge you to vote for her and ask that you let all of your friends know you support her also. - Bruce Ash, Member--RNC
· Message From MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro: Republicans Indorsing Non-Republicans - I’ve been receiving phone calls, v-mails and e-mails complaining about people and groups of people who say they are Republicans but are endorsing Non-Republican candidates. Some examples are “GOP for Fred”, “Republicans for Barber”, “GOP For Felecia”, yard signs, blog postings, websites, campaign contributions.
It’s bad enough these people endorse RINOs for elected office, but then turn around and endorse Democrats, Independents and Libertarians over some of our Republican nominees. I’m as outraged at these so-called Republicans as you are. We are in the process of trying to identify any Republican PCs who are endorsing and supporting Non-Republicans, and will be removing their voting rights and censuring them in accordance to the 2014 MCRC Bylaws. These individuals will not be eligible to vote in any LD, MCRC or AZGOP election nor run for any office. http://maricopa.arizonagop.us/page.php?t=MCRC_ByLaws
o Section 5 - Elections
o B. Endorsements of Non-Republican Candidates
o No member of the MCRC shall lend an endorsement to a non-Republican candidate in any election that has a
o Republican candidate on the ballot. Should a MCRC member endorse a non-Republican, that MCRC member will lose his voting privileges, including proxies, for the rest of his term, provided:
o The member was provided written notice mailed via certified US mail to the member's last known address,
o The members was provided an opportunity to defend himself at the next EGC meeting but not less than 10 days after notification,
o The EGC by majority vote removed the member's voting rights.
Please forward the names of any individuals who are Republican PCs but are endorsing Non-Republican candidates and the evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
· Graham To Run For Re-Election As AZGOP Confirmed … “I WILL be running for state chairman again. I have every intention to maintain the momentum and successes we are experiencing through the presidential election.”
Maricopa County Republican Chairman A J LaFaro Has Filed A Campaign Finance Complaint Against ‘Arizona Grassroots Action’ with the Arizona Citizens Clean Elections Commission, Arizona Secretary of State's Office and Maricopa County Elections Office. Read details in the 9-22-14 Briefs at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/ Contact: A. J. LaFaro 480-752-9164 email@example.com
· The Surprise Party Tea Party Patriots are recommending “no” votes on four judges and justices appointed by former Governor Janet Napolitano (D). They are:
o Scott Bales, Justice of the Arizona Supreme Court
o Diane Johnsen, Judge Of The Court Of Appeals, Div I (Maricopa County)
o Patricia Orozco, Judge Of The Court Of Appeals, Div I (Apache, Coconino, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Yavapai, Yuma counties)
o Garye Vasquez, Judge Of The Court Of Appeals, Div II (Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pinal, Santa Cruz counties)
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff Office, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Pinal County Office, 410 N Marshall, Casa Grande.
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City Office, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson Office, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson Office, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· The LD23 GOTV Office is located at 7047 E. Greenway Parkway, Suite #250
Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Contact: Lori Urban (480-221-9633)
· The Arizona Republican Party Needs Volunteers To Staff Offices five days a week throughout the state. Volunteers needed for:
o Data entry
o Neighborhood walks on Oct. 11th
o Phone call banks
o Social media voices
· The Deadline For To Register For The General Election Is Oct. 6. Early voting begins Oct. 9. Register online here.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally released a new ad "Enough" that denounces the "old politics" being used by her opponent and highlighting her positive agenda of putting Southern Arizona first. The ad refutes false attacks against her -- that the Arizona Republic Editorial Board called "vile" and a "nasty piece of work" -- while discussing her priorities of creating jobs, securing the border, and keeping our country and community safe. McSally's new ad comes after one of Ron Barber's political allies was forced this week to remove an attack ad that the Arizona Republic called "vile" and "exploits a family's tragedy to score cheap political points." McSally continues to build momentum on the campaign trail. She has earned the support of The National Association of Home Builders and The Association of Builders and Contractors and the endorsements of the National and Arizona Restaurant Associations and U.S. Chamber of Commerce. She also has outraised incumbent Ron Barber for five straight reporting periods, something nearly unheard of for a challenger. Transcript: (Narrator) Those attack ads against Martha McSally, the Arizona Republic calls them vile, a nasty piece of work, exploiting a tragedy for political points. Enough of the old politics. In Congress, Martha McSally will put Southern Arizona first. Martha will focus on job creation, secure our border, and fight to keep our country and community safe. Martha McSally, standing up for Southern Arizona. (Martha) I'm Martha McSally, and I approve this message.
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: Did you get yesterday's email from my wife of 36 years, Wendy Rogers? It was my birthday yesterday, but Wendy had me going around with her all day. Yet that was fine with me, because I not only love my wife but want to do everything I can to support Wendy saving our country. We served 20 years active duty together in the Air Force. We have raised our kids and we love our grandkids. We do this for THEM. Please help us complete this mission together. We need Wendy in Congress. This is so vitally important, I just can't say it enough. Wendy's working tirelessly to beat her end-of-quarter fundraising goal before the September 30th deadline. She's getting very close to reaching our goal.Wendy is now just over $5,000 away from her online fundraising goal, and with your help, she’ll surpass her goal over the final five days of the fundraising quarter. Just five more days for us to rally support and stand with Wendy. Can we count on your support? A donation of $25, $50, $100, or more will help Wendy, and her campaign, take another very important step forward.Wendy is doing everything she can to win this election. Let’s give her the resources she needs to succeed! -- Hal Kunnen, Major, USAF (ret)
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: On September 30th at 11:59pm, the final fundraising quarter of this election cycle will come to an end -- less than a week from now. The percentage of Americans who believe the United States is less safe is at its highest point since the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. Forty-seven percent say the country is less safe. It's Time To Elect A Military Veteran, A Leader, To Congress. I answer that call to serve my country again in Congress. Kyrsten Sinema has completely failed to lead. She doesn't know how to lead. She has never led. She has been clueless about what to do to fix the Phoenix VA Hospital and has offered no solutions to secure our border. She is empty headed and unable to provide anything more than on-paper eyewash. We are less than one week away from one of our last opportunities to fundraise to win this race. Please donate $500, $250, $100, or $50 to unseat a very dangerous congresswoman, Kyrsten Sinema. Thank you for your generous support.
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I debated Ann Kirkpatrick for the first time last night. The contrast became crystal clear: I was fighting for you. She was fighting for Nancy Pelosi. This is why Pelosi is returning the favor and spending MORE THAN $3,000,000 to smear me and re-elect Ann Kirkpatrick for another term. I’ll be honest - we’re just 6 days away from our campaign’s most critical fundraising deadline of the year. If we’re going to fight back against the Pelosi Machine, I need your help. Can you chip in $100, $50, or even $25 before this critical deadline so we can fight back against Nancy Pelosi and Ann Kirkpatrick? Last night’s debate showed more than ever how important this election is for rural Arizona. We simply can’t afford another two years of the reckless liberal policies that Ann Kirkpatrick keeps trying to defend. Nancy Pelosi knows that Ann Kirkpatrick is a reliable vote for her liberal agenda. That’s why she and her liberal allies in Washington are going all in to bombard rural Arizona with their false attacks. If you can chip in whatever you can before our Critical Fundraising Deadline, we’ll send a strong message to Pelosi that we aren’t going down without a fight. We’ve got just 40 days left in this campaign, and I’m confident we’ll succeed - but only if I have you standing with me.
· Scottsdale City Council Candidate Linda Milhaven: Transportation is a priority for the future of our community. We must improve our bus and trolley service. As our citizens age, our senior population looks for alternatives to driving to help them maintain their independence. Increasingly, young professionals are looking to get out of their cars and find green, sustainable options to get around town. Our inadequate transportation connections are jeopardizing our long-term livability and economic sustainability. To address this issue, Council directed staff to complete a transportation study. This study will be ready next year and will be a starting point to begin a community conversation to find short and long term solutions. I am committed to creating better transportation connections for today and for our future
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Yavapai County Republicans Are Planning A ‘Meet & Greet’ for Congressman Paul Gosar between 3-4 pm, Sept 26 at YCRC Headquarters, 112B E. Union Street. The public is welcome share your questions and concerns with him while enjoying some coffee and cookies.
· A Meet & Greet for Gilbert School Board Candidate Ron Bellus is scheduled at 7 pm, Fri., Sept 26 at the home of Zach & Genice Bellus, 9064 E Obispo Ave. in Mesa. Special guests - Rep. Kelly Townsend and Sen David Farnsworth. Contact: Kay Reardon LD16 Corresponding Secretary 602-882-6507 email@example.com
A Meet & Greet For State Treasurer And Gubernatorial Candidate, Governor Doug Ducey, Congressman Paul Gosar, & Secretary Of State Ken Bennett is scheduled in conjunction with the opening of the Prescott GOP Victory Office celebration scheduled from 5-6 pm, Sat., Sept 27 at Yavapai County Republican Headquarters, 112B E. Union Street, Prescott, AZ 86303. Contact: (928) 776-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or link Meet & Greet
· A CD-9 Saturday Victory Walk For Congressional Candidate Wendy Rogers and other Republican candidates is scheduled Sat., Sep 27 in Chandler. Volunteers will gather at 8:30 am at Desert Breeze Park, 660 N. Desert Breeze Boulevard where they will be assigned a precinct to canvass. At 12:30 pm, Republicans will reconvene at the temporary Republican headquarters , 1600 W. Chandler Boulevard in Chandler to share their results, stories and food and refreshments. If you have an iPhone or iPad, please bring it and they will show you how to use the latest canvassing app.
· Walk For CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer from 9 am-noon, Sat, Sept 27. Meet at 8:30 am at the Starpointe Residents Club, 17665 W. Elliot Rd Goodyear, AZ 85338 (W. Elliot, just west of S. Estrella Parkway). We will walk Desert Blossom, Westar and Estrella Foothills Precincts in Legislative District 4, Goodyear. The weather will be a lot cooler. Don't worry if you have never done this before, we will team you with someone who has. Contact Andrew Costanzo at email@example.com or call 480 677-0697 to volunteer.
· Yuma Candidates And Volunteers Will Walk The Neighborhoods Of Somerton On Fri., Sept 26 And Sat., Sept 27 to ‘Get Out The Vote’. Contact Paul At 580-1697. for the meeting time and place. water will be provided. wear a hat and good walking shoes! Walking Somerton will again commence On Fri, Oct 3 And Sat., Oct 4.
· ATTN Guys: See Www.Swprostatecancer.Com for information on the upcoming 6th Annual Golf Classic & Free Prostate Screening scheduled Sept 27 at the Wigwam Golf Course in Litchfield Park.
The Sun City Grant Republican Interest Group will meet at 9 am, Sept 27 at 19781 N. Remington Dr., Chaparral Center - Hopi Room. Open to all Sun City Grand residents and their guests, elected officials and candidates. Contact: President Ginny Nyre firstname.lastname@example.org (623-544-7187) or Vice President Programs Ruth Seiter email@example.com (623-544-9309) or web at www.grandpop.com
· LD21 Neighborhood Walk : 8 – 11 am, Sept 27. Meet at the GOP Victory office, 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City at 8am to organize and head out. After the walk lunch will be provided by the candidates. Contact Lisa Gray: 623.340.8173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The LD17 Chandler Walk For CD9 is scheduled between at 8:30-11 am, Sat., Sept 27 at Desert Breeze Park, 660 N Desert Breeze Blvd E., Chandler. When finished volunteers will have food and tour the new GOP Victory Office at Dobson/Chandler Blvd. Contact: Chairman Tyler Bowyer email@example.com
· Dinesh D'Souza Will Debate Jacob Hornberger And Andrei Cherny on The Proper Role of Government for America's Future at 7 pm, Sept 27 at the Gila Ridge High School Performing Arts Center , 2750 S. Pacific Avenue, Suite B in Yuma. Hosted by the Freedom Library Tickets: 726-3123 or www.yumashowtickets.com A photo opportunity and book signing will be available. dinesh-dsouza-jacob-hornberger-and-andrei-cherny-come-to-yuma-arizona
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will host an ice cream social between1:20-2:30 pm, Sun., Sept 28 at Ducey headquarters, 4455 E Camelback Rd., #E250, Phx. Have some Cold Stone Creamery ice cream, and sign up to volunteer on the campaign! This event is FREE and open to the public.RSVP by Fri, Sept 26. To RSVP or for questions, please contact Dylan Lefler at 602-842-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org or RSVP to Cylee Gutting at email@example.com or 602-842-2014.
· A ‘Meet And Greet’ For Scottsdale City Council Candidates David Smith And Kathy Littlefield is scheduled from 2-5 pm, Sun., Sept 28 at the Phillip’s residentce, 7451 E Via Dona Rd., Scottsdale. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
· A LD6 Debate With Both Republican And Democrat Candidates is scheduled at 3 pm, Sept 28 at the Sedona Church of the Red Rocks, 54 Bowstring Dr., Sedona, AZ 86336 Contact: Andrea and Dwight Kadar at email@example.com or (281) 682-8743.
· September 29 Is The Deadline For Making The AzCDL Annual Meeting reservations for the Sat., Oct 11 meeting at the at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix. Details - website. $20 per person. Speakers: Reverend Kenn Blanchard, author of “Black Man with a Gun”, Rep John Kavanagh and author and firearm expert Alan Korwin. Entertainment - Cartridge Family Band. All luncheon attendees eligible for door prize drawings include three (3) Ruger LCP pistols. All this for a mere $20. Contact Fred (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· The Phoenix Chapter Of Executive Women International Invites You To Participate In Its 2014 Annual Fundraiser Between 1-3 Pm, Sat., Sept 29 At The Desert Hills Bowling Ctr., 2959 E. Bell Rd, Phx. Silent Auction. 50/50 Raffle. Reservations 623-512-4707.
· The Monthly Meeting Of The Yuma County Republicans has been moved to Tues, Sept 30, according to Secretary Lorna Brooks. 928-317-9120 email@example.com
LD17 will meet Sept 30 (last Tues of month) at 7 pm in the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Bldg., (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Speaker: Former Sen Johnathan Paton, chairman of Yes on Prop 122 Committee. The November meeting has been moved to Nov 18 due to Thanksgiving. No December meeting. contact LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
· A “Meet & Greet” For Congressman Paul Gosar is scheduled at noon, Tues., Sept 30 at the Chaparral Ice Cream Shop, 45 North Tegner St., Wickenburg, AZ 85390. RSVP to: email@example.com
· The Yuma County Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Sept 30 at Booth Machinery. Speaker: AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. . Contact: YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks, 10am-2 pm, Tues-Thur. 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD23 Reminder: The Deadline For Getting Your Intent To Run Forms turned in is September 30, 5 pm This form is for those who want to run for a Board position and also for those who want to run for State Committeeman. Or both. contact Nancy Ordowski email@example.com or 480-203-5278.
· The Sun City West Republican Club Victory Picnic is scheduled from 11 am to 3 pm, Oct 1 in Beardsley Park, Sun City West. The well-known West Valley GOP picnic, started over a decade ago by long-time GOP activist Jan Martinson, honors all Republican candidates primary election winners. Lunch will be catered by Texas Road House at a cost of $10 per person, including drinks and dessert. Raffle tickets and door prizes. All winning candidates will be given five minutes to speak. Open to the public. Republicans welcome. Contacts: Darlene Duke 623-640-43, or Jan Martinson 623-546-3753.
· Join LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard With Jonathan Paton on October 1 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. at the Native New Yorker in Phoenix, 5030 E. Ray Road to review all of the propositions on the November ballot. Bring a friend. Contact: Jill Norgaard firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Fundraiser Dinner For CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer is scheduled at 6 pm, Oct 1 at the American Legion Post #19, 2575 S. Virginia Ave.. Yuma. $30 per person. Co-Hosts: LD13 Sen. Don Shooter and LD13 Reps Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell. All beverages must be purchased at the bar. RSVP/Contact : Paul Jackson 928-580-1697.
· ACORN Whistleblower Anita MonCrief will join the Arizona chapter of Americans for Prosperity Oct 1 in Tempe and Oct 2 in Tucson to address ‘Lessons from the Left.’
· Preview' The Joe Show' There will be several showings of “The Joe Show” during the week of Oct 3 at the Harkins Arrowhead Fountains 18 Theater, 16046 N. Arrowhead Fountains Ctr. Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 (just off the 101 at Bell Road in Peoria) . For showing times call The Harkins at 623-412-0122. “The Joe Show” is a film about how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rise to fame as the “Toughest Sheriff in America.” Ten years in the making, Randy Murray Productions condensed 200 hours of filming down to a little over an hour and a half for the final product. Included in the film is the investigation of President Obama’s birthday certificate at the request of the Surprise Tea Party.
· Obama Overstepping With Immigration Delay Former Sen Tom Patterson
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
WAR ON WOMEN