- ► August (19)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
September 9, 2014
· Clarification: All Precinct Committeemen (PCs) from the past term elected or appointed that did not run for PC are no longer PC's. The only PCs the Legislative Districts (LDs) and MCRC have are the ones elected in the August 26 Primary. That said, ALL current LD Executive Officers retain their office until the LD organizational meetings in November and December when the new elections are conducted. In essence LD officers complete their term of office they were elected to. – MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro
· The City Of Phoenix Is Opening Recovery Information Centers to offer resources for residents in the greater Phoenix area who were affected by the storms on Sept. 8. Two walk-in and one phone-in and email “virtual” center will allow residents to connect with city staff to learn about volunteer, community organizations and city resources available for storm recovery efforts. Visit https://www.phoenix.gov/news/mayor/336
· Congressman Matt Salmon: Last Friday, I sent a letter to President Obama urging him to take immediate action to protect our nation and stop citizens known to be ISIS agents from reentering the country on their U.S. passports. I wanted to take a minute to make sure that you saw the press release I issued yesterday and had access to the letter for yourself. I'll keep you updated as things move forward.
· Congressman Ted Cruz Will Address The Family Research Council Dinner at 6:30 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Westin la Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive in Tucson. Private reception with Cruz and Tony Perkis for sponsors and table hosts at 5 pm. Dinner - $100 per person. $1,000 for host table of 10. Seating limited. RSVP by Oct1 to events staff at 1-800-225-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The observant MCRC Secretary Jeni White: Anyone else noticing this? Wherever Kennedy's signs appear next to Tom Forese and Doug Little's, the Forese/Little sign is trashed and mysteriously missing a post. I've also seen a fair number of Michele L. Reagan's signs in the East Valley with a single post removed. Wondering how widespread it is?
· LD22 PCs Glenn And Marie Haynes Will Hold A Private ‘Meet And Greet’ for Dusty Trail precinct committeemen with LD22 incumbents Sen Judy Burges and Reps Phil Lovas and David Livingston, along with Maricopa County Community College District Board Member at Large John Heep in the Corte Bella Social Hall in the Corte Bella Country Club at 9 am, Sept 20. Limited seating. RSVP required. Dusty Trail PCs should RSVP to MeetSept20@aol.com or leave a message with your name and phone number at 310-418-3645.
· Congressman Trent Franks today in light of severe flooding in the Phoenix area: “As residents of the Phoenix area scramble to respond to the effects of the flooding caused by Monday’s record rainfall, including the millions of dollars of damage and the thousands who remain without power, my thoughts and prayers are with those affected. My office stands prepared to help, as Governor Brewer and her staff continue providing steady leadership throughout the state of emergency.”
More Than 90 Percent Of U.S. Children, aged 6-18 years, eat more sodium than recommended, putting them at risk for developing high blood pressure and heart disease later in life, according to a new CDC Vital Signs report. Read More
LD23 Will Meet With Former State Rep Johnathan Paton to discuss Prop 122 at pm, Sept 11 at the Mustang Library, 10101 N 90th St., Scottsdale. 6 pm sign in. Contact Chr Joe Meli at : www.d23azgop.org
· ATTN Teachers: Do You Have Wildlife Education Resources or programs that you want to share with the public? The Arizona Game and Fish Department is hosting a Wildlife Education Resource Fair in conjunction with its annual Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Open House from 10 am – 3 pm, Nov 22 and 23. Exhibit space is free and will include an 8 foot table and chairs. Space is limited! If you are interested in showcasing your resources, complete THIS APPLICATION FORM and submit it via email to email@example.com. Download the EVENT FLYER.
· Nationally Syndicated Columnist Mychal Massie will speak to a 500 seat dinner party on Sat., Oct 18 in Tucson. He will do several interviews before traveling to Scottsdale to spend two days with Dr Lyle Rapacki, who has agreed to arrange for Massie to speak to large groups while he is in town – Oct 20 and 21. Any conservative group wishing to feature Massie at a large gathering should contact Rapacki at firstname.lastname@example.org Massie has appeared on FOX News and Hannity, publishes the Daily Rant, and has been a pastor. Massie and Rapacki spoke at Gettysburg this past July 4th. Massie’s Daily Rant is often posted in the Briefs.
· Dem Ron Barber’s Private Beachfront House Exposed: Imagine a private beachfront getaway in a blossoming Mexican tourist town that sits on a ridge in the Sea of Cortez, where the water rarely dips below 60 degrees. For many struggling families in Southern Arizona, that’s just a dream, but for Ron Barber, it’s his secret Mexican beach house, one he’s been hiding from taxpayers for years. Barber’s beach house was revealed last night in a special report by KGUN9, which also reported that Barber has failed to disclose partial ownership in the house, estimated at $1.1 million, on three consecutive financial disclosure forms, as required by law. KGUN9 report, click HERE.
· A SOS…Save Our AZ State…From Dark Money Fundraiser is scheduled for Secretary of State candidate Michele Reagan at 5:30 pm, Tues, Sept 23 with wine, beer at the home of Patricia Kaufman, 7436 East Tuckey Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Hosted by Patricia Kaufman, Judy Eisenhower, Joanna Hagan, Shirley Bachman and Mary Lee Sturgeon. Please make checks payable to “Vote Reagan 2014. ” Reservation required. RSVP to Judy Eisenhower at 480-941-8162 or email email@example.com
· CD2 candidate Martha McSally: The President has once again shown us his lack of leadership. Just a few weeks ago, President Obama told us he doesn’t have a strategy for addressing serious national security issues. We can’t wait any longer. We have to demand real leadership for a safer America. Sign our petition and tell President Obama it’s time to stand up for America. SIGN THE PETITION If we stand together, we will have the opportunity to rein in Obama’s mismanaged, out-of-control administration. Sign our petition to stand with me and demand a safer America for our families. Thank you,
· LD28 House Candidate Kate Brophy McGee And Sen. Incumbent Adam Driggs will hold a fundraising reception at 5 pm, Wed., Sept 17 at Alexi’s Gill, 3550 N Central Ave., Phx. Contact: KateMcGee.com
· Gubernatorial candidate Doug Ducey holds a 13 point lead over Democrat Fred DuVal, according to today’s poll results from Arizona’s First Congressional District "This poll shows that voters do not want liberal lobbyist Fred DuVal as their next governor," said Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham. "The gap is particularly noteworthy considering DuVal ran for Congress in the district polled, is well-known within it, and it is considered a competitive district. As voters in Arizona hear more from the candidates in the general election race, I expect the rest of our state will also reflect what we are seeing in the First Congressional District." The poll was conducted September 2-4 by The Tarrance Group, one of the most respected pollsters in the country.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally’s Campaign Spokesman Patrick Ptak: “Ron Barber says he’s one of us, but he’s clearly not. While families in Arizona have been struggling to even put food on the table thanks to Washington’s failed policies, Ron Barber has been slipping away to Mexico to spend time at his luxury beach house - one he's been hiding for years. You have to wonder, what else is Ron Barber hiding from us?”
· A Meet And Greet For LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick and LD18 House candidate Jill Norgaard at 4:30 pm, Tues., Sept 16 at Macayos, 4001 N Central, Phx. Co-hosts – Kelli Ward, Rick Gray, JD Mesnard, Amanda Reeves, Karen Fann, Darin Mitchell, Steve Montenegro, Paul Boyer, David Livingston, Justin Olson, Phil Lovas and Brenda Barton. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· CD1’s Liberal Democrat Incumbent Ann Kirkpatrick’s continued support of Barack Obama’s healthcare takeover is catching up to her, according to a new poll conducted in Arizona’s 1st Congressional District. In the poll conducted September 2-4 by Dave Sackett of The Tarrance Group, Republican challenger Andy Tobin holds an 8-point lead over Kirkpatrick with early voting starting in 30 days. Robert Graham, Chairman of the Arizona Republican Party, released a statement pointing out the correlation between Kirkpatrick’s consistent support of Barack Obama’s failed policies and her plunging poll numbers: “With her unwavering support for Obamacare, Ann Kirkpatrick has made it clear over and over again that she is less interested in voting the will of her constituents and more interested in advancing the administration’s liberal agenda,” said Graham. “As indicated in today’s poll results, Arizonans want someone to represent their conservative values in Congress, not act as a political puppet for Barack Obama. Ann Kirkpatrick has turned her back on Arizona and I have no doubt the voters will hold her accountable for her actions this November.” According to the poll, Obamacare holds a 58% disapproval rating in Congressional District 1.
· Congressman David Schweikert:The rain we saw in Maricopa County yesterday broke an 85-year record! Because of the possible damage from all of the flooding we've seen in the last few days, I'd like to provide some information you might find useful:1 - If you live in a city, report your damage to your business or home to your city officials. Find who represents you at the city level by clicking on the link for your city: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Fort McDowell, Glendale. 2- If you live in an unincorporated area of Maricopa County, please report your damage to the Emergency Management Office at 602-273-1411. 3 - If you need shelter for the evening, please contact the Red Cross at 1-800-842-7349. Temporary shelters have been set up. 4 - Please visit www.fcd.maricopa.gov for up-to date storm information.In closing, I want to commend all of the emergency personnel who have responded selflessly. Thank you to everyone who has ensured the safety of all of us here in Arizona.
· This Weekend, There Were A Number Of Positive Polls released for Republicans. One forecast showed Republicans holding “at least a nominal lead in eight states held by Democrats, more than the six they need to retake the chamber,” according to RNC Deputy Political Director Molly Donlin. One leading forecaster predicted Republicans have a 65.1% chance of winning a Senate majority this November — up from 63.5% two days prior. And another forecasting model gave Republicans a 61% chance of taking back the Senate — up from 58% since a wave of new data was released.
· Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham issued a statement today in response to lobbyist Fred DuVal and the Democrats’ latest attack against Doug Ducey, the Republican nominee for governor. A new ad from the pro-DuVal Restore Arizona’s Future PAC attempts to smear Ducey on Cold Stone franchises and uses images intended to show four former franchisees who “lost everything” because of Ducey’s “dishonest business practices.” However, the purported victims in the ad were never actually franchise owners. In fact, these four individuals who supposedly “went bankrupt” are just stock photos from Getty Images, a popular website. “We’ve come to expect sleazy campaign tactics from the Democrats but this one crosses the line,” said Graham. “If these Democrats want to talk about ‘dishonest business practices’, they’ve just given voters a prime example by using their own dishonesty. Doug Ducey successfully led a company that created thousands of jobs and contributed significantly to Arizona’s economy. The mischaracterizations employed by the Democrats in their latest ad show just how desperate they’ve become; no amount of distortion or misrepresentation will change the fact that their candidate has spent his career lobbying for special interests instead of creating real jobs for Arizonans.”
· The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Today Approved Governor Jan Brewer’s request for a Physical Disaster Declaration to provide property damage loans for home and business owners to assist in their recovery from last month’s devastating flash floods. Governor Brewer last week sent a letter to SBA Director Tanya N. Garfield in response to the rainfall that occurred for seven of eight consecutive days between August 12 and 19. The continued saturation of soil in concentrated areas created flash-flood conditions and subsequent impacts to over 350 homes. The Laveen area received 3.97 inches of rain, while the New River area received 6.85 inches. For qualifying homeowners, low-interest federal disaster loans of up to $200,000 are available to repair or replace damaged or destroyed primary residences. Loans of up to $40,000 are given to eligible households (including renters) to repair or replace property. For qualifying businesses and private nonprofit organizations, SBA makes physical disaster loans of up to $2 million for the repair or replacement of real property, machinery, equipment, fixtures, inventory, or leasehold improvements. SBA customer service representatives will be on hand at Disaster Loan Outreach Centers to issue loan applications, answer questions about SBA’s disaster loan program, explain the application process and help each individual complete their application. The centers will be open on the days and times indicated. No appointment is necessary.
o City of Phoenix’s SBA Service Center - Travis L. Williams Family Services Center, 4732 S. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Opens Tuesday, September 9, at 12 noon. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
o New River SBA Service Center- Daisy Mountain Fire Station #141, 43814 N. New River Rd., New River, AZ 85087. Opens Tuesday, September 9, at 12 noon. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Disaster loan information and application forms are also available from SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling SBA toll-free at (800) 659‑2955, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting SBA’s Web site at www.sba.gov/disaster . Hearing impaired individuals may call (800) 877‑8339. Visit the Arizona Emergency Information Network at www.AzEIN.gov for official emergency updates, preparedness and hazard information, and multimedia resources.
· The National Republican Congressional Committee Announced today that Wendy Rogers has achieved “Young Gun” status in the NRCC’s recruitment program, which recognizes top-tier campaigns. “I want to thank the NRCC for recognizing me as part of their Young Guns program. I believe that this district needs a strong leader who will stand up for Arizona, not stand behind the Obama administration and government bureaucrats as Kyrsten Sinema has done,” said Rogers. She continued, “Kyrsten Sinema has failed Arizona. She said she would change the way things are done in Congress, but instead she has just given us more of the same. She voted against pay cuts for Members of Congress and banning their taxpayer-funded first class airfare. When the people of her district needed her most during the Phoenix VA scandal, she refused to lead. Instead, she stood by the bureaucracy, calling for hearings and studies instead of immediate action. Arizona doesn’t need a cheerleader for the Obama administration, we need a real leader. If elected, I will lead the way on policies to reduce the size of government, grow our economy, and protect our freedoms.” Rogers is a 5th-generation U.S. military officer, having retired from the U.S. Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel. She was one of the Air Force's first 100 women pilots. She has made defending our veterans’ access to healthcare, education, and jobs one of her top campaign priorities. Rogers and her husband Hal of 36 years have two children and two grandchildren.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
SEPT 10 EVENTS
· The Arrowhead Republican Women (ARW) will meet Wed, Sept 10 at Briarwood Country Club, 135th Ave & Meeker Blvd. in Sun City West. Check-in begins at 10:45 am, meeting begins promptly at 11:30 am. Cost for the luncheon which includes meal, meeting, and program is $20 payable by cash or check at time of arrival. Reservations required by Sept 5 at email@example.com The speaker will be Dr. C.T. Wright, founder of The Light of Hope Institute based in Fountain Hills, AZ. ARW is open to all Republican women. Republican men welcome as Associate members.
· The National Federation Of Republican Women will celebrate the 38th Biennial Convention at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix between September 10-13, 2015. Details to follow at a later time. www.nfrw.org
Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Phx Councilwoman Thelda Williams and the K-9 Drug Enforcement Unit will visit with the Black Mountain Community Alliance at 6:30 pm, Wed., Sept 10. firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPT 11 EVENTS
· LD23 Will Meet At 7 PM, Sept 11 at the Scottsdale Public Library- Mustang Branch. 10101 N 90th St, Scottsdale. Registration at 6:30 pm. Former State Rep Jonathan Paton will address ‘YES on 12’ - an amendment to the AZ Constitution which seeks to protect state sovereignty and resist federal overreach. All newly elected LD 23 PCs are encouraged to attend.
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will hear columnist Robert Robb during their 6:15 pm, Sept 11 dinner meeting at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Ave., Phx. Social hour at 5:30 pm. Dinner - $22 per person. Reservations: Tina Show at 623-034-9730 or email@example.com by Sept 7.
· The Colorado River Tea Party is planning to remind the citizens of Yuma that we will 'Not Forget 9-11', also known as Patriots Day! An 8 am demonstration will be held at the Southeast corner of 16th St. & 4th Ave. At 8:46 am they will gather for a moment of silence followed by a prayer. They will stay at the corner demonstrating our patriotism until 11 am or until it gets too hot!! They will have a trailer there with water. Participants are asked to bring their own signs and American flags. Wear light clothing, sun screen, and hat.
· The Colorado River Tea Party meets at 6 pm, Sept 11 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma.
SEPT 12 EVENTS
· The Paradise Republican Women will host an evening with AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and US Sen Mike Lee of Utah at a dinner scheduled Sept 12 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale. 6 pm reception, 7 pm dinner. $125 per person, $50 for precinct committeeman. RSVP Chairman Lori Urban 480-221-9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org to club tables.
· Utah Senator Mike Lee and AZGOP Robert Graham will headline a dinner at 7 pm, Sept 12 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. 6 pm registration. $125 per person. $50 per precinct committeeman. RSVP here.
· The Friends of the NRA ‘Old West Banquet and Auction’ is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Sept 12 at the Embassy Suites, 2577 W Greenway Road, Phx. Tickets here
· A Night Golf with Councilman Bill Gates and Councilman Valenzuela is planned at 5:30 pm, Fri., Sept 12 (Tee time – 6:30 pm) at Palo Verde Golf Course, 6215 N. 15th Ave. Phoenix 85015. RSVP by Sept 8 to email@example.com or 602-262-7441. $25 per person, which includes green fees and glow ball. All proceeds go to Phoenix Junior Golf.
SEPT 13 EVENTS
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Sept 13 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30- social. Noon- lunch with speaker AZGOP Robert Graham. $28 per lunch. Reservations required. RSVP by Sept 10 to Click here for online payment - September Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by September 11th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267.
· GOP Activist Alice Lara will be a guest on the 8 Pm, Sat., Sept 13 Terry Gilberg Show at KFYI 550AM .
SEPT 15 EVENTS
· Young Americans for Liberty will host speaker Shane Krauser, who will address Constitutional Rights, at 5 pm, Sept 15 in the Student Union at Glendale Community College. Event hosted by Young Americans for Liberty. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: Today, the National Republican Congressional Committee announced that Wendy Rogers has achieved “Young Gun” status in the NRCC’s recruitment program, which recognizes top-tier campaigns. “I want to thank the NRCC for recognizing me as part of their Young Guns program. I believe that this district needs a strong leader who will stand up for Arizona, not stand behind the Obama administration and government bureaucrats as Kyrsten Sinema has done,” said Rogers. She continued, “Kyrsten Sinema has failed Arizona. She said she would change the way things are done in Congress, but instead she has just given us more of the same. She voted against pay cuts for Members of Congress and banning their taxpayer-funded first class airfare. When the people of her district needed her most during the Phoenix VA scandal, she refused to lead. Instead, she stood by the bureaucracy, calling for hearings and studies instead of immediate action. Arizona doesn’t need a cheerleader for the Obama administration, we need a real leader. If elected, I will lead the way on policies to reduce the size of government, grow our economy, and protect our freedoms.” Rogers is a 5th-generation U.S. military officer, having retired from the U.S. Air Force as a Lieutenant Colonel. She was one of the Air Force's first 100 women pilots. She has made defending our veterans’ access to healthcare, education, and jobs one of her top campaign priorities. Rogers and her husband Hal of 36 years have two children and two grandchildren.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: For five days, Martha McSally's challenge to Ron Barber to four debates in the district has been met with silence. Today, we learned that the Barber Campaign rejected even a debate co-hosted by the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce and Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, two organizations that represent over 2,500 local businesses employing over 110,000 employees. "Ron Barber is refusing to talk about his poor record on creating jobs and improving the economy because he knows he has no ground to stand on," said McSally Campaign Spokesman Patrick Ptak. "If Ron Barber was so proud of his record, as he often says, he would stand behind it and give the people of Southern Arizona the open and thorough debate of the issues they deserve." On Thursday, September 4, Martha McSally challenged Ron Barber to 4 debates to be held in the district. Ron Barber has refused to respond, even turning down an invite from the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce and Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce for a debate, leaving voters wondering when they will get to hear from him. Colonel Martha McSally (ret.) is an independent voice who is committed to fighting for equal treatment of women and more opportunity for the middle class. She has been active in defending Southern Arizona's critical job-creators like Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and Fort Huachuca. A 26-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force, McSally was the first woman to fly in combat and command a fighter squadron in U.S. history.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: If Arizona stands for any one idea, it's opportunity for all and the chance to get ahead. I believe our state is a place where hard work should be rewarded and everyone can succeed in life. Last week we launched our Freedom and Opportunity tour, and I've been visiting growing Arizona businesses like manufacturer Able Engineering and cyber security company Beyond Trust. I've also been hearing from Arizonans across the state on the tele-townhalls we have conducted with business leaders in Phoenix and Tucson. Arizona's job creators know that my freedom and opportunity agenda is right for our state, and that's why today the National Federation of Independent Business has endorsed my campaign. Click to read the Phoenix Business Journal's take on the NFIB endorsement. I hope that you’ll join Arizona’s independent business owners in supporting my campaign by making a contribution today. Click to donate. Together, we can ensure that Arizona is a place of opportunity for all. Thanks for your support.
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I have some exciting news. A new poll came out yesterday showing us AHEAD of Ann Kirkpatrick! But here's the bad news. Nancy Pelosi and her liberal allies know about the poll too. They've already committed more than $3,000,000 to lie about my record. They’re scrambling at this very minute to dump their war chest into Arizona. I need you to chip in whatever you can to help us fight back. Nancy Pelosi knows that, if we win, she’ll lose a reliable vote for her and Obama’s big government, liberal agenda. She knows that our message of small government is more popular in Arizona than Ann Kirkpatrick’s message of wasteful spending. Nancy Pelosi won’t go down without a fight, but neither will we. That’s why your contribution s so urgent to help us fight back. This poll is good news, but remember: Nancy Pelosi saw it too. By the time you’ve read this, she’s already started planning her attack. It’s going to be rough. I need to know you’re standing with me. Thank you for your support.
· LD19 Candidate Joseph Hobbs: I was invited to participate in the Citizens Clean Elections Commission Sept 9 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Avondale. I was the only candidate to accept the invitation. My opponent chose not to debate me. Since my opponent was not attending the debate, I was asked to confirm a 30 minute q&a session with a 3 minute opening/closings statements and audience questions. A video will available in about a week.
I want to be your State Senator for LD19, Avondale-Tolleson-and far West Phoenix. I believe in the greatness of America and the miracle of our Constitution. I am a Republican, a Conservative, and respect the Republican Party Platform. Our American dream is in serious decline under the Obama administration and we need to turn things around, quickly. I want to represent ALL of the citizens of LD19 on an equal basis with our Constitution as the basis of our law. I want to reduce taxes, simplify our tax code, and reduce government spending to better balance our budget. Most of all, I want to bring JOBS to LD19 right NOW -- with high-tech companies, high wages, and full benefits. I will push to gain CONTROL of our border. What is taking place is a disaster, causes great suffering, is dangerous, out of control, and it must be stabilized NOW. I strongly support legal immigration, but remain opposed to illegal immigration. We need to look after legal Arizona workers and their jobs. I want the best education for our kids with local control. Education must remain our highest budget priority. Veterans and retirees count on us to keep taxes low and a stable economy. My opponent has chosen not to participate in this debate; I am pretty shocked by that. He’s a seasoned politician and I expected him to show up. www.hobbs4az.com 480-381-2380 email@example.com
· Rep Gosar Votes To Condemn Obama For Failure To Follow The Law On Bergdahl Exchange “The President Has Stretched The Checks And Balances Of Our Government Past Its Breaking Point”
· Gosar Votes To Prevent Harmful EPA Water Grab “I Am Committed To Restraining This Administration From Imposing Its Agenda Through Regulatory And Bureaucratic Fiat”
· Laurie Roberts: Independents Could Dump Ice Bucket On AZ Legislature
· Primary-Election-Drew More Independents Up 80% From 2012
· Restore Arizona's Future Ad Goes After Ducey What If You Lost Everything?
· What-Parents-Should-Know-About-Evd68 EV-D68 Usually Starts Like The Common Cold
· Doug Maceachern Arguing Poverty: Quit With The Mind-Reading, Already!
· Paramedic-Pays-Parking-Ticket Pure Act Of Kindness By Paramedic-In-Training Leaves Grieving Family Overwhelmed With Gratitude
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Hillary-Clintons-Approval-Numbers-Return-To-Earth: WSJNBC-Poll The More Hillary Clinton Looks Like A Candidate, The Less Invincible She Appears.
LAW & ORDER
DEPT OF JUSTICE/HOLDER
· Issa: Holder Spokesman Caught Red-Handed Planting Leak In Wrong Place
· GOP Lawmakers: No Need For ISIS Vote With Good Obama Strategy
Dick-Cheney-Huddles-With-House-GOP Obama Eye Off Of Terrorists
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY