- ► March (17)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
October 4, 2014
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs to send out some targeted campaign postcards to put her over the top in her congressional seat race with incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva. The problem is that despite running an extremely frugal campaign there has been ZERO financial help the National Republican Party; all the attention is going to CD 1 and to CD 2. Help Gabby beat the most liberal Congressman in the U.S., Raúl Grijalva. Send Gabby $14 for 2014 ($14 will help her reach 28 more voters by mail). We will send Raúl into early retirement! Contribute at: www.saucedomercer.com. Contact CD 3 Maricopa County Coordinator Andrew Costanzo email@example.com or 480 677-0697 for volunteer opportunities.
· The Hierarchy of the National Republican Party Should Be Ashamed of themselves for not showing equal support for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer. What kind of shenanigan is this anyway??? Voters have been receiving numerous e-mails for funding this past few weeks, but the national groups don’t mention playing favorites for their handpicked candidates when they expect us to fork over to their pleas. If Gabby takes out incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva and gains another Republican Congressional seat for Arizona, it will be due to her own efforts, along with the hard work of grassroots Arizona campaigners and voters. Thank you Andrew Constanzo for providing the unwavering leadership support that the hierarchy groupies (has-beens and wannabes) are short on. And If CD 9 candidate Wendy Rogers can pick up all of the Andrew Walter votes from the primary, she can send incumbent Dem Kyrsten Sinema packing too. – Editor Frosty Taylor
· MCRC Chairman A. J. LaFaro – regarding State Committeemen: "There is always confusion about the State Committee and State Committeemen. They are different organizations and the AZGOP Precinct Committeeman Handbook has them combined; therefore is incorrect. State Committeemen are elected on a one for three PC basis and their sole mission is it attend the State Meeting and elect state officers, vote on state bylaws and resolutions and elect three members from each Congressional District to serve on the State Committee." 16-825. State committee: The state committee of each party shall consist, in addition to the chairman of the several county committees, of one member of the county committee for every three members of the county committee elected pursuant to section 16-821. The state committeemen shall be chosen at the first meeting of the county committee from the committee's elected membership. At this writing, our official records indicate Maricopa County has 2,764 PCs - thus we are estimating an allocation of 921 State Committeeman plus the County Chairman. LD elected officers are not automatically state committeemen. They have to run for state committeemen just like their PCs do. Contact: LaFaro at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Observant PCs: Don and Rikke Langlois were walking their Alamo precinct in Chandler when they noticed CD9 Wendy Rogers sign missing from a neighbor’s yard. Upon inquiry, they learned it had been stolen. They reported the incident to LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer and a replacement sign was delivered.
· Consultant Constantin Querard We've got a paid position available for someone to deliver yard signs to voters who want them. Let's talk compensation if you're interested, because you'll deserve something for your time and something for your mileage as well! Job should last until very close to Election Day if you want it to.
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Oct 11 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 social, noon – lunch. Speakers: Western Regional Coordinator - Heritage Action for America Trevor Laky, Libre Initiative Arizona Carlos Alfaro, and Former State Rep Jonathan Paton on November's Ballot Propositions. Paid reservations required. Click here for online payment - October Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by October 8th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267.
· PC Heather Morgan: See opposing-john-boehner-as speaker-could come-with repercussions “This is bullying and should not be accepted! The entire house should choose someone else if no other reason than this. This kind of behavior is not acceptable and has become the norm in Washington. Boehner is not working with the all the Conservatives in the House as he should be. He is House Speaker not dictator over the votes and opinions of his fellow Republicans in the House. I am absolutely disgusted with this attempt to silence the grassroots that have been elected by the people of the U.S. All those doing the bullying should be challenged by other Republicans when their terms are up and sent packing by the voters.”
Alert – Gun Owners: NY Gun Control Carpetbagger Michael Bloomberg’s “Everytown for Gun Safety” is circulating petitions to gather enough signatures by November 11, 2014 to have a ballot initiative forcing all gun sales in Nevada into the federal dealer system. This means that all gun sales will be regulated by federal agencies resulting in the citizens of the State of Nevada surrendering more state authority to the federal government. It also means that federal bureaucrats can make changes to the gun sale regulations without accountability to the voters of the State of Nevada. For this reason “Nevadans for State Gun Rights-PAC” has been established. We do not wish to surrender control and regulation of our personal property to the federal government. In order to help with countering this petition effort, the PAC would like to track places where you as gun owners have seen petitions being circulated. Please go to the following link and tell us about where and when you have seen these petition gathers and any observations you may have about their efforts. http://nvfacpac.nationbuilder.com/petition_gatherers
· The Pinal County Elections Department will be conducting logic and accuracy tests for the upcoming Nov 4, 2014 General election at the following dates and times: Oct 6 at 9am for all handicapped accessible voting devices; Oct 8 at 10:20 am in conjunction with the Secretary of State’s office for select handicapped accessible voting devices; Oct 6 at 9 am for all ballot reading voting machines; Oct 8 at 10:20 am in conjunction with the Secretary of State's Office for select ballot reading voting machines. The tests are open to the public and will be held at the Elections Office located at 188 S Main St, Coolidge, Arizona 85128.
· LD22 Chairman Eric Morgan will address the Arizona Project at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 6 on school board elections and how the public is being gamed into ever increasing school expenditures, building programs without increase student education progress. Mtg at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact Chr Ron Ludder at 602.677.1496
· Congressman David Schweikert: Wonderful news has made its way to my office and I couldn't be more thrilled to share it with you! The University of Arizona's request to designate the antifungal drug Nikkomycin Z (NikZ) as a qualifying infectious disease product (QIDP) for use in treating Valley Fever has been granted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). NikZ is a promising potentially curative anti-Valley Fever drug. Clinical trials will begin in late 2015, years earlier than previously estimated. This is truly a remarkable accomplishment for the entire Arizona community as well as Valley Fever researchers and advocates. Thank you to all of the individuals who have made this progress possible. Dr. John Galgiani and the team at Valley Fever Solutions have played a huge role in pushing this development to the forefront of Valley Fever research. You can read more about their work and this news, here. If you have any questions about the Congressional Valley Fever Task force or my team's work with the GAIN Act, please call my Washington D.C. staff at (202) 225-2190.
· Yuma County Republicans:
o A phone bank is being set up to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at email@example.com
or call Headquarters at 317-9120 if you'd like to help out.
o Oct 5- 10:30 am. Clean YCR HQ. Bring a rag or a roll of paper towels. Help is needed.
o Oct 8 – 5-6 pm, CD8 incumbent Paul Gosar Meet & Greet at HQ.
o Oct 10 – 7-9 pm, Meet & Greet Republican candidates at the Main Squeeze. Hosted by Rio Colorado Republican Women.
· The Latest Debate Between Supt Of Public Education Candidate Diane Douglas and her Dem counterpart can be seem at our recent debate on KAET
· The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), an all-volunteer, non-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization, could use the help of some volunteers at the Oct 5 Tucson Gun Show. Contact: Cap Lund – 520 270-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD22 Has Created A Committee to help write potential legislation for the upcoming legislation session. Send ideas to LD22 First Vice Chair Tom Platt email@example.com
· Ben Wick Will Teach Four Free US Constitution Classes on Oct 9, 16, 21, 28 at the Catalina Foothills Church in Tucson. To register, contact the church.
· Pima County Chairman Carolyn Cox offers www.pimaGOP.org to research candidates and propositions.
· See the 2014 Ballot Measures at general/ballotmeasures
· The Pima County GOP Phone Banking Team (AZGOP Get-Out-The-Vote Effort) is operational at Pima GOP Headquarters, 5447 E 5th St, Tucson, AZ 85711 (520) 321-1492.
o Monday (10am-5pm)
o Tuesday (10am-8pm)
o Wednesday--Ducey Night! (10am-8pm)
o Thursday (10am-8pm) ALRA Noche de Llamadas (5-8pm)
o Friday (10am-8pm)
o Saturday (Noon-8pm)
o Sunday (Noon-8pm)
Call ahead to the GOP Office (321-1492) or (647-1951). Let us know you are coming so we can plan staffing and refreshments. Contact: John Lesko, Pima County Republican Party 4th Vice Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org, (520) 647-1951.
· The Arizona Republican Party Needs Volunteers To Staff Offices five days a week throughout the state. Volunteers needed for:
o Data entry
o Neighborhood walks on Oct. 11th
o Phone call banks
o Social media voices
· Call The White House (202) 456-1111 , and your Senators or Representatives. Let them know how you feel about the amnestry, Sharia Law, ObamaCare, Gun Control or anything else that’s on your mind.
· The Pinal County Victory Office, 111 West Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 is open from 10 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am -4 pm, Sat. under the management of Dallin Forrest email@example.com. Doug Ducey for Governor yard signs are ready for pick up. If you need i360 training call Teresa Ottesen Binder at 602-397-2007.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o Casa Grande, 111 W Florence Blvd.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· Reince Priebus Defines How The GOP Is Best For America: The Complete List Of GOP Principles For American Renewal
1. CONSTITUTION: Our constitution should be preserved, valued, and honored.
2. ECONOMY: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.
3. BUDGET/DEBT: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next gene...ration with opportunity, not debt.
4. HEALTHCARE: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
5. VETERANS: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.
6. SECURITY: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.
7. EDUCATION: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
8. POVERTY: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.
9. VALUES: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.
10. ENERGY: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
11. IMMIGRATION: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
A Stand with Israel Rally is scheduled by ‘Concerned Women for America (CWA) and former Gov Mike Huckabee from 2-4 pm, Oct 5 in Washington DC. www.cwalac.org
· A LD27 Candidates Meet And Greet is planned at 5 pm, Oct 5 at the home of Jim and Kelley Tucker, 1306 E Pedro Road, Phx. Meet LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell, and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Accepting donations. RSVP to Kelley email@example.com
· LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Lincoln Republican Women Will Meet For Dinner Mon., Oct 6 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, 85250 (On Scottsdale Rd. between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm - Meet and Greet. 6 pm - Meeting/ Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm, Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith. Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or email@example.com or Pat Kaufman at 480-368-2777 firstname.lastname@example.org Checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower , 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250 480-941-8162.
· Pima County Dist 1 Board Of Supervisors Supervisor Ally Miller Town Halls:
o Oct 6, Mon., 6 pm., Kirk-Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E. Tanque Verde.
o Oct 9, Thurs., 6 pm, Dusenberry Library, 5605 E. River Rd.
o Oct 23, Thur., 6 pm, Wheeler Taft Abett Library - 7000 N. Schisler Dr.
o Oct 30, Thur., 6pm, Nanini Library - 7300 N. Shannon Rd..
Contact: (520) 724-2738 or email@example.com.
· The Tucson Mayor And Council Has Appointed A Charter Review Committee to make recommendations regarding possible changes to the City of Tucson Charter. They will meet at 4 pm, Oct 6 in the Tucson City Hall, 1st Floor Mtg Rm, 255 W. Alameda Street. Comments can also be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org Information: email@example.com/boards
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· Rhonda King Will Hostess A Meet And Greet at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 Senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at her home, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338. Light refreshments will be served. Contact: Andrew Constanza 480 677-0697.
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Tues, Oct 7 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd. Lunch $11.
· Continental School Board Candidate Sergio Arellano will address the Brown Bag Lunch Series at the Green Valley Republican Headquarters at noon, Thur., Oct 7 at the Green Valley Village, Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada, Green Valley.
· Congressman Paul Gosar’s Schedule:
o Tues, Oct 7, 8 am, Tempo Urban Bistro & Coffee Bar, 21067 W. Main St.,
o Wed., Octo 8, 5 pm, Yuma GOP HQ, 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma
· A Meet And Greet For Tony Salcido, Casa Grande Union High School District School Board, is scheduled 8 am, Tues, Oct 7 at the Big House Café, 104 E. 4th St., Casa Grande. RSVP: Carlos at 520-631-0102 or Greg at 520-251-0671.
· A Fundraiser For Secretary Of State Candidate Sen Michele Reagan will be held at 5:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 at the home of Maria & Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley AZ. Host committee consists of Ben Quayle Barbara Leff, Jini Simpson, Kate Brophy McGee, Bill Montgomery, Vickie & Vernon Vaughn, Jay Heiler, Lee Miller, Katie & Jerry Cobb and Lori Urban. Parking on 60th and 61st off Lincoln Dr. RSVP to Wendy@KyleMoyer.com All contributions are welcome.
· A Meet And Greet Will Be Held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at the home Rhonda King, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338.
· Phx City Councilman Tom Simplot and Retired Budget Director Cathy Gleason will speak at a Special COPRA Meeting at 1 pm, Tues, Oct 7, at the Washington Activity Center, 2240 West Citrus Way, Phx. (23rd Ave/Glendale). Simplot and Gleason co-chair the Phoenix Citizens for Pension Responsibility. They will discuss the negative impact Proposition 487 will have on pensions. See Prop 487 fact sheet Click Here
· LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555.
· Phoenix City Councilman Bill Gates will host a ‘Mix and Mingle’ between 5-7 pm, Wed., Oct 8 at the event with Councilman Gates Salute Ristorante Italiano, 13216 N 7th St # B2, Phoenix, AZ 85022 with Ken Vonderscher, Deputy Director of Parks Department . Vonderscher will discuss the current state of our Preserves and Parks system and damage resulting from our Monsoon Season. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure enough space has been reserved for this event.
· Congressman Matt Salmon’s Staff will be at the Neighbors Who Care Headquarters, 10450 East Riggs Road, Suite 113, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248 from 10-11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 to get help dealing with the federal government and navigating the bureaucracy. Call (480) 699-8239.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will host a meet & greet at Yuma County Republican headquarters at 5 pm, Oct 8 at 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364
(between Mr. G's and the Heritage Library). Contact YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Lisa Atkins, who was instrumental in assisting the effort to bring the F-35 to AZ, is the speaker. Check in at 10:45 am. Reservations due at 5 pm, Fri., Oct 1. RSVP Arrowhead Republican Women Political friends and AzFRW dignitaries welcome. If you wish time to speak, contact President Bonnie Hochberg firstname.lastname@example.org
· Author And Firearms Expert Alan Korwin will take his new program about interacting with the news media to the 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 8 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in the Anthem Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way. Free admission. Donations accepted.
· Meet And Greet With Your CD 3 And LD 4 Candidates: Gabby Saucedo Mercer for Congress and Richard Hopkins for the Arizona House, on Wed, Oct 8 starting at 6 pm. Hosted by Duncan and Son Lines, 23860 West US Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326. Contact Richard Hopkins, email@example.com or Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· A Fundraising Reception For Secretary Of State Candidate Michele Reagan is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at the home of Maria and Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley 85253. Co-hosts include Bill Montgomery, Kate Brophy McGee, Ben Quayle, Barbara Leff , Jini Simpson, Shawnna Bolick, Katie and Jeffy Cobb, Max Fose, Lee Miller, Dan Tapia and Lori Urban. RSVP: Chris@voteReagan.com
· The Pima County Republican Women’s Club presents social hour with the candidates at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at McMahon's Steakhouse, 2959 N. Swan Road, Tucson. Free event. RSVP to email@example.com
· The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Fri., Oct 10 at the El Molinito Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Road, Oro Valley. Speaker Constitutional scholar Jeff Utsch. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP is planning an Oct 11 statewide ‘Super Saturday’ in hopes of reaching 300,000 voters in one day by canvassing precincts from 9 am-4 pm, reminding voters to mail in their early ballots, phone banking from 10 am-4 pm – from your home or a GOP Victory office. Contact: Robert Graham, AZGOP Chairman email@example.com
· The Ninth Annual Arizona Citizens Defense League’s meeting will be held from Noon to 4 pm, Oct 11 at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix to hear Rev.Kenn Blanchard, author of Black Man With A Gun Seating will begin at 11 am. Open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. Tickets at online store for $20 each. Life members - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets. Ticket deadline – Sept 27. No tickets at the door.
· Alan Korwin’s “The Cartridge Family’ will perform at the Oct 11 AzCDL Annual Banquet. The annual mtg doors open at 11 am.
· Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) Is Raffling Three sound suppressed pistol packages (Ruger 22/45.22 caliber pistol with threaded barrel) at it’s annual meeting scheduled Oct 11 in Phoenix. AzCDL will pay the $200 Federal Transfer Tax required for suppressor ownership, for qualified winners. Only 900 tickets have been printed and each ticket represents 3 chances to win. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at gun shows and other events where AzCDL has a table. Tickets may also be purchased at AzCDL’s online store (scroll near the bottom).
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet Sat., Oct 11 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30am Social, 11am Meeting. noon luncheon. Speakers: Trevor Laky- Western Regional Coordinator Heritage Action for America, Carlos Alfaro - Libre Initiative and Arizona and former State Sen Jonathan Paton - November's Ballot Propositions. Paid Reservations Required. Pay online Click here for online or mail your check by Oct 8 to Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267 www.prwc.org
· You Can’t Keep A Good Myth Down 'The Two Nuts Who Recently Breached Obama's White House Security? They're Named Ortega And Gonzales'
· More-Disturbing-News-About-Ebola Bill O’Reilly
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Obama Admin Slammed With Lawsuit That Could Be A Crushing Blow “How Many Americans Will Be Killed, Maimed, Or Victimized..."
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Obama Spoke-14-Words-That-A-Major-Dc-Pundit-Says-Could-Destroy-The-Dems-This-Fall ..Obama just gave every Republican ad-maker in the country more fodder for negative ads linking Democratic candidates to him. Here are the four sentences that will draw all of the attention (they come more than two thirds of the way through the speech): “I am not on the ballot this fall. Michelle’s pretty happy about that. But make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them.” Boil those four sentences down even further and here’s what you are left with: “Make no mistake: these policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them.”