- ► May (16)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
October 5, 2014
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· The Oct 7 Meet And Greet Is For Gabby Mercer, Richard Hopkins and Connie Uribe is cancelled due to a death in the family of the event hostess Rhonda King. The fundraiser will be rescheduled after the funeral.
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs to send out some targeted campaign postcards to put her over the top in her congressional seat race with incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva. The problem is that despite running an extremely frugal campaign there has been ZERO financial help the National Republican Party; all the attention is going to CD 1 and to CD 2. Help Gabby beat incumbent Grijalva aka the most liberal Congressman in the US. Send Gabby $14 for 2014 ($14 will help her reach 28 more voters by mail). Help send Grijalva into retirement! Contribute at: www.saucedomercer.com. Contact CD 3 Maricopa County Coordinator Andrew Costanzo email@example.com or 480 677-0697 for volunteer opportunities.
· arizonafreedomalliance.watching-the-elections/ “…Conservative Congressional candidates are getting zip, zilch, nada a penny from either the national party OR, let us say, the AZGOP! That leaves AFA wondering... Robert Graham ran for Chairman of AZGOP in 2013 on the basis of the millions of dollars he could bring in to elect Republican candidates. Never did we hear him say it would be for establishment candidates only. WHERE is any money being donated from the AZGOP? NO, RNC money does not count because that money would come to whoever was sitting in that position AND the RNC designates the candidates who get those dollars, not Graham! So, Mr. Chairman, it's fair to ask, where is the money for our Republican candidates??? Where is a Financial Statement, Cash Flow Statement or any written record on the financial status of our state Republican Party?...” Editor’s Note: AZGOP State Treasurer Timothy Lee says financial reports are posted at www.fec.gov and www.azsos.gov .
· Consultant Constantin Querard: I appreciated that Senator Ted Cruz took the time to stay and talk to a lot of people at last night's Family Research Council event in Tucson. Most high-profile speakers get escorted out of the back of the room as soon as they are done speaking, but he stuck around until the end of both the VIP reception and the event itself. People really appreciated that!
· Super Saturday Is Scheduled Oct 11 For The Statewide GOTV effort with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Republican volunteers will be walking neighborhoods and make voter calls from a nearby Victory Offices or from their homes. AZGOP is providing walk books, call books and candidate slate cards. Contact: Lisa Gray at SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
The Chandler, Sun Lakes And Gilbert Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Oct 28 in the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Bldg., (on the south side of parking lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Contact: Chr Tyler Bowyer firstname.lastname@example.org
· Late Last Week AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham recommended Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate and newly-minted former career lobbyist Fred DuVal continue to renounce activities and relationships he’s had during his career. DuVal recently swore off lobbying. “Fred DuVal should turn his cheap gesture of forsaking his lobbying career and take a hard look at some of his other troublesome actions and relationships,” said Graham. “Voters want to see candidates for who they truly are, what they’ve accomplished, and whether they stand behind their record of service. Doug Ducey is doing that, Fred DuVal is not.” See background info: azgop.org/blog/
· MCRC Chairman A. J. LaFaro – regarding State Committeemen: "There is always confusion about the State Committee and State Committeemen. They are different organizations and the AZGOP Precinct Committeeman Handbook has them combined; therefore is incorrect. State Committeemen are elected on a one for three PC basis and their sole mission is it attend the State Meeting and elect state officers, vote on state bylaws and resolutions and elect three members from each Congressional District to serve on the State Committee." 16-825. State committee: The state committee of each party shall consist, in addition to the chairman of the several county committees, of one member of the county committee for every three members of the county committee elected pursuant to section 16-821. The state committeemen shall be chosen at the first meeting of the county committee from the committee's elected membership. At this writing, our official records indicate Maricopa County has 2,764 PCs - thus we are estimating an allocation of 921 State Committeeman plus the County Chairman. LD elected officers are not automatically state committeemen. They have to run for state committeemen just like their PCs do. Contact: LaFaro at email@example.com
· The Pinal County Elections Department will be conducting logic and accuracy tests for the upcoming Nov 4, 2014 General election at the following dates and times: Oct 6 at 9am for all handicapped accessible voting devices; Oct 8 at 10:20 am in conjunction with the Secretary of State’s office for select handicapped accessible voting devices; Oct 6 at 9 am for all ballot reading voting machines; Oct 8 at 10:20 am in conjunction with the Secretary of State's Office for select ballot reading voting machines. The tests are open to the public and will be held at the Elections Office located at 188 S Main St, Coolidge, Arizona 85128.
· Yuma County Republicans:
o A phone bank is being set up to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Headquarters at 317-9120 if you'd like to help out.
o Oct 8 – 5-6 pm, CD8 incumbent Paul Gosar Meet & Greet at HQ.
o Oct 10 – 7-9 pm, Meet & Greet Republican candidates at the Main Squeeze. Hosted by Rio Colorado Republican Women.
· The Pima County GOP Phone Banking Team (AZGOP Get-Out-The-Vote Effort) is operational at Pima GOP Headquarters, 5447 E 5th St, Tucson, AZ 85711 (520) 321-1492.
o Monday (10am-5pm)
o Tuesday (10am-8pm)
o Wednesday--Ducey Night! (10am-8pm)
o Thursday (10am-8pm) ALRA Noche de Llamadas (5-8pm)
o Friday (10am-8pm)
o Saturday (Noon-8pm)
o Sunday (Noon-8pm)
Call ahead to the GOP Office (321-1492) or (647-1951). Let us know you are coming so we can plan staffing and refreshments. Contact: John Lesko, Pima County Republican Party 4th Vice Chairman email@example.com, (520) 647-1951.
· A fundraiser for Scottsdale City Council candidates Linda Milhaven, Dennis Robbins, and Jennifer Petersen will be held at 5:30, Thurs., Oct 9 at the Valley Ho, 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale.
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will feature "Islam and Jihad" at its 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 14 meeting in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. The public is invited. Dr. Carl Goldberg will address the Koran and the writings of the most respected Islamic religious authorities as to what these Islamic sources say about human rights, freedom of speech, anti-blasphemy laws, Sharia law, the role of the Koran, the role of Muhammad, and the status of non-Muslims and women, among other issues. This presentation on the ideological nature of Islam is focused on what non-Muslims need to know about Islam and why to make sense out of what is going on in the world today, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Israel, and the United States. Former Sen Jonathan Paton, the Chairman of YES on Proposition 122, will discuss the ballot measure that will assures that our state and local taxes don't pay for bad laws passed in Washington, D.C. LD17 Senator Steve Yarbrough will provide an update on AZ elections. Contact: Mike Tennant, 480-802-0178. www.slgop.org
· LD22 Has Created A Committee to help write potential legislation for the upcoming legislation session. Send ideas to LD22 First Vice Chair Tom Platt firstname.lastname@example.org
· See the 2014 Ballot Measures at general/ballotmeasures
· The Arizona Republican Party Needs Volunteers To Staff Offices five days a week throughout the state. Volunteers needed for:
o Data entry
o Neighborhood walks on Oct. 11th
o Phone call banks
o Social media voices
· Call The White House (202) 456-1111 , and your Senators or Representatives. Let them know how you feel about the amnestry, Sharia Law, ObamaCare, Gun Control or anything else that’s on your mind.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o Casa Grande, 111 W Florence Blvd.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· Reince Priebus Defines How The GOP Is Best For America: The Complete List Of GOP Principles For American Renewal
1. CONSTITUTION: Our constitution should be preserved, valued, and honored.
2. ECONOMY: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.
3. BUDGET/DEBT: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next gene...ration with opportunity, not debt.
4. HEALTHCARE: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
5. VETERANS: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.
6. SECURITY: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.
7. EDUCATION: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
8. POVERTY: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.
9. VALUES: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.
10. ENERGY: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
11. IMMIGRATION: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: We’re 30 days out from the Election and I wanted to give you a quick update on our race. We’ve got incredible momentum that we need to capitalize on to carry us to victory on Election Day.Three big things: (1)The Arizona Republic just endorsed Martha. This is HUGE. Last election, the AZ Republic backed Ron Barber, but now they’ve seen the truth. Martha is better for Arizona. (2) We’ve already knocked on almost 30,000 doors in the past two months! We’ve got thousands more to go, but we’re working hard on getting the word out about Martha. (3)The National Federation for Independent Business has endorsed our campaign as well. This is a strong endorsement from the business community. We’ve got 10 days until our final FEC pre-election deadline and you can already see that we’ve got great momentum. chip in Just $30 is the difference between Martha winning and losing. Every dollar you pitch in goes to fighting back against Ron Barber and his political allies who are spending millions to run disgusting ads against Martha mcsallyforcongress.com/contribute/
LD FALL MEETING SCHEDULE:
LD1 (2nd Mon) 7 pm North Gate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx. 85086. Oct speaker: Robert Michael – Common Core, and Trevor Lake of Heritage Action. Nov 17 – Organizationl Electin. Dec 8 – Congressman Paul Gosar. Contact Chr Cathy Schwanke schwankeLD1@gmail.com
LD4 (4th Wed) 7 pm, Starpointe Residents Club in Estrella Mountain Ranch (Elliott & Estrella Parkway). Chr Fred Amator firstname.lastname@example.org
LD13 (2nd Tues) 6:30 registration. 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Chr Robert Branch 602-334-6519 email@example.com
LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phx. Chr Dave Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
LD16 (3rd Thur) 6:30 social. Liberty Arts Academy, 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact Kay Reardon at: email@example.com. Chr Jerry Clingman Cell 480-861-4958 Home 480-986-5236 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ld16gop@us
LD17 (4th Tues) 7 pm, Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Building, (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler. Chr Tyler Bowyer email@example.com 480-239-0025.
LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555
LD19 (2nd Mon) 7 pm, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, Litchfield Park (conf room of Total Wine store Litchfield Rd/McDowell). Chr Cherie Scott Cherie.firstname.lastname@example.org
LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar email@example.com
LD22 (3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Westbrook Village Community Center. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. Chr Eric Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
LD24 (3rd Thru) 7 pm, AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Brian Kaufman 480-442-2424 bkaufx@gmail,com
LD 25 (3rd Thur) 7 pm. Community Rooms of the City of Mesa Utilities Building (640 N. Mesa Dr.) Chr Paul Whetten 480-392-9192 email@example.com
LD27 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Chr Andrew Costanzo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LD28 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Madison School District Office, 5601 N. 16th St, Phx. Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar email@example.com
· LD22 Chairman Eric Morgan will address the Arizona Project at 6:30 pm., Mon., Oct 6 on school board elections and how the public is being gamed into ever increasing school expenditures, building programs without increase student education progress. Mtg at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact Chr Ron Ludder at 602.677.1496.
· The Lincoln Republican Women Will Meet For Dinner Mon., Oct 6 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, 85250 (On Scottsdale Rd. between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm - Meet and Greet. 6 pm - Meeting/ Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm, Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith. Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pat Kaufman at 480-368-2777 email@example.com Checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower , 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250 480-941-8162.
· Pima County Dist 1 Board Of Supervisors Supervisor Ally Miller Town Halls:
o Oct 6, Mon., 6 pm., Kirk-Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E. Tanque Verde.
o Oct 9, Thurs., 6 pm, Dusenberry Library, 5605 E. River Rd.
o Oct 23, Thur., 6 pm, Wheeler Taft Abett Library - 7000 N. Schisler Dr.
o Oct 30, Thur., 6pm, Nanini Library - 7300 N. Shannon Rd..
Contact: (520) 724-2738 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Tucson Mayor And Council Has Appointed A Charter Review Committee to make recommendations regarding possible changes to the City of Tucson Charter. They will meet at 4 pm, Oct 6 in the Tucson City Hall, 1st Floor Mtg Rm, 255 W. Alameda Street. Comments can also be submitted at: email@example.com Information: firstname.lastname@example.org/boards
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Tues, Oct 7 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd. Lunch $11.
· Continental School Board Candidate Sergio Arellano will address the Brown Bag Lunch Series at the Green Valley Republican Headquarters at noon, Thur., Oct 7 at the Green Valley Village, Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada, Green Valley.
· Congressman Paul Gosar’s Schedule:
o Tues, Oct 7, 8 am, Tempo Urban Bistro & Coffee Bar, 21067 W. Main St.,
o Wed., Octo 8, 5 pm, Yuma GOP HQ, 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma
· A Meet And Greet For Tony Salcido, Casa Grande Union High School District School Board, is scheduled 8 am, Tues, Oct 7 at the Big House Café, 104 E. 4th St., Casa Grande. RSVP: Carlos at 520-631-0102 or Greg at 520-251-0671.
· Phx City Councilman Tom Simplot and Retired Budget Director Cathy Gleason will speak at a Special COPRA Meeting at 1 pm, Tues, Oct 7, at the Washington Activity Center, 2240 West Citrus Way, Phx. (23rd Ave/Glendale). Simplot and Gleason co-chair the Phoenix Citizens for Pension Responsibility. They will discuss the negative impact Proposition 487 will have on pensions. See Prop 487 fact sheet Click Here
· LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555.
· Phoenix City Councilman Bill Gates will host a ‘Mix and Mingle’ between 5-7 pm, Wed., Oct 8 at the event with Councilman Gates Salute Ristorante Italiano, 13216 N 7th St # B2, Phoenix, AZ 85022 with Ken Vonderscher, Deputy Director of Parks Department . Vonderscher will discuss the current state of our Preserves and Parks system and damage resulting from our Monsoon Season. RSVP to email@example.com to ensure enough space has been reserved for this event.
· Congressman Matt Salmon’s Staff will be at the Neighbors Who Care Headquarters, 10450 East Riggs Road, Suite 113, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248 from 10-11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 to get help dealing with the federal government and navigating the bureaucracy. Call (480) 699-8239.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will host a meet & greet at Yuma County Republican headquarters at 5 pm, Oct 8 at 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364
(between Mr. G's and the Heritage Library). Contact YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Lisa Atkins, who was instrumental in assisting the effort to bring the F-35 to AZ, is the speaker. Check in at 10:45 am. Reservations due at 5 pm, Fri., Oct 1. RSVP Arrowhead Republican Women Political friends and AzFRW dignitaries welcome. If you wish time to speak, contact President Bonnie Hochberg email@example.com
· Author And Firearms Expert Alan Korwin will take his new program about interacting with the news media to the 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 8 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in the Anthem Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way. Free admission. Donations accepted.
· Meet And Greet With Your CD 3 And LD 4 Candidates: Gabby Saucedo Mercer for Congress and Richard Hopkins for the Arizona House, on Wed, Oct 8 starting at 6 pm. Hosted by Duncan and Son Lines, 23860 West US Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326. Contact Richard Hopkins, firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697, email@example.com.
A Fundraising Reception For Secretary Of State Candidate Michele Reagan is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at the home of Maria and Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley 85253. Co-hosts include Bill Montgomery, Kate Brophy McGee, Ben Quayle, Barbara Leff , Jini Simpson, Shawnna Bolick, Katie and Jeffy Cobb, Max Fose, Lee Miller, Dan Tapia and Lori Urban. RSVP: Chris@voteReagan.com All contributions are welcome.
· Ben Wick Will Teach Four Free US Constitution Classes on Oct 9, 16, 21, 28 at the Catalina Foothills Church in Tucson. To register, contact the church.
· The Pima County Republican Women’s Club presents social hour with the candidates at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at McMahon's Steakhouse, 2959 N. Swan Road, Tucson. Free event. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Fri., Oct 10 at the El Molinito Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Road, Oro Valley. Speaker Constitutional scholar Jeff Utsch. RSVP email@example.com
· The AZGOP Super Saturday Statewide GOTV effort is scheduled Oct 11 with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Walk neighborhoods and/or call voters from a Victory Office or from home. AZGOP can provide walk books, call books and candidate slate cards. Contact: Lisa Gray at SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
· The Ninth Annual Arizona Citizens Defense League’s meeting will be held from noon to 4 pm, Oct 11 at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix to hear Rev.Kenn Blanchard, author of Black Man With A Gun Seating will begin at 11 am. Open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. Tickets at online store for $20 each. Life members - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets. Ticket deadline – Sept 27. No tickets at the door.
· Alan Korwin’s “The Cartridge Family’ will perform at the Oct 11 AzCDL Annual Banquet. The annual mtg doors open at 11 am.
· Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) Is Raffling Three sound suppressed pistol packages (Ruger 22/45.22 caliber pistol with threaded barrel) at it’s annual meeting scheduled Oct 11 in Phoenix. AzCDL will pay the $200 Federal Transfer Tax required for suppressor ownership, for qualified winners. Only 900 tickets have been printed and each ticket represents 3 chances to win. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at gun shows and other events where AzCDL has a table. Tickets may also be purchased at AzCDL’s online store (scroll near the bottom).
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Oct 11 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 social, noon – lunch. Speakers: Western Regional Coordinator - Heritage Action for America Trevor Laky, Libre Initiative Arizona Carlos Alfaro, and Former State Rep Jonathan Paton on November's Ballot Propositions. Paid reservations required. Click here for online payment - October Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by October 8th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. www.prwc.org
· Mark Walters of Armed American Radio will be broadcasting from Alan Korwin’s office for three hours on Oct 12. Details here http://armedamericanradio.org/
· Arizona-Political-Insider Liar, Hypocrite And More Political Name-Calling
· Phoenix-Parks Fishing-Program $200,000 To Stock Fish At 7 Parks
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)