- ► December (11)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
October 8, 2014
· Congressman Trent Franks And Members Of The Arizona Yazidi Community will hold a press conference at 11 am, Oct 9 on the steps of the Arizona State Capitol, addressing the ongoing brutality by ISIS and the failure of the Obama Administration to demonstrate leadership in confronting the group. Yazidis have been targeted by ISIS in the recent wave of barbaric violence in Iraq and Syria. Contact Amy Heusted at 623-693-0992 or Ben Carnes at 202-579-0005.
· The Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission has scheduled a meeting at 4:30 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at the Evans House, 1100 W. Washington St., Phx. Meeting will not be streamed online. Agenda Info www.AZRedistricting.org
· LD23 Will Meet At 7 Pm., Thur., Oct 9 at the Fountain Hills School District Learning Center, 16000 East Palisades Blvd. in Fountain Hills. 6 pm registration. The agenda includes adoption of amended bylaws, a presentation on the ASU Center for Political thought and Leadership by Yvonne Cahill, and a presentation on the Market Freedom Alliance by Chuck Schmidt. Dtails: www.ld23gop.org
· AZGOP Treasurer Timothy Lee has provided the links directly to the AZGOP financial reports filed with the Arizona Secretary of State http://www.azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail.aspx?id=1535 and the FEC filing http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=C00008227&tabIndex=1
· Editor’s Note: Background to request for direct links to AZGOP and FEC financial reports: arizonafreedomalliance.watching-the-elections/
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham Responds: It saddens me that I have to respond to so many people regarding Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Congressional Race. We have less than 27 days to the general election and some of our great volunteers and activists are entangled with half‐truths distracting them away from helping our candidates win.
Clearly, each of you understands that the role and responsibility of the State Party organization is to raise money and build resources for victory operations statewide. Victory operations include 12 statewide victory offices, paid staff, technology to walk neighborhoods and phone banking, slate mail pieces, print literature, events, permanent early voting ballot chasing, PC education, etc. To make this reality, I work a minimum of 17 hours a day almost 7 days a week to make sure these resources are available. I am sure you know that the State Chairman is an UNPAID position.
Candidly, candidates across the state from school boards to congress, run their campaigns and their messaging as they see fit. Seasoned candidates along with effective first time candidates recognize that the State GOP does not participate in primaries and furthermore they recognize what reasonable resources are available for victory from the State GOP.
Now…to squarely address the Saucedo‐Mercer campaign. Below is a list of spending that is happening in CD3 and the resources that have been made available to her campaign.
o i360 Technology for Walking and Calls --‐ Andrew C. has been rightfully recognized for his efforts of organizing walks, call days, etc. His efforts utilize the technology made available by the AZGOP. i360 has a normal cost of $50,000 dollars each year plus data expenses. Additionally, the AZ GOP has paid staff that have spent hours training Andrew and doing specific data pulls for him from the primary until now. Who paid for this…isn’t that support? I have never asked Gabby to pay for i360. This is why I raised the money to make resources available.
o $18,000 in Court Fees – The AZGOP spent $18,000 in court fees removing the Libertarian Candidate from the CD3 ballot. This was a hard expense and I personally raised every dollar to make this happen. This is a material advantage that may help Gabby’s chances for victory. She is the only candidate that we spent money on for this effort. AZGOP Paid Staff – Sergio Arellano is one of our two paid employees working on Hispanic outreach. His full-time salary and the majority of his time is spent working on multiple candidates races, including a large allocation of his efforts engaging the Hispanic population within Gabby’s district. This effort also helps each of the LDs within her district and the statewide candidates. He is paid by the AZGOP and RNC transfers. More support….has there ever been paid Hispanic outreach lead by a grassroots conservative?
o $40,000 per District –Given our statewide effort to get out the vote we have budgeted approximately $40,000 to be spent in each legislative district. This spend is 100% focused on getting out the vote. This spending includes mail, live phone calls, robo calls, literature for door drops, victory offices, etc. If you do the math Gabby’s CD includes LD 2, 3, 4, 8, 11, 13, 19 and 27. That is 9 legislative districts. We are spending close to $360,000 in her CD to get Republicans and Independents out to vote. This does not include the above-mentioned costs. Yes…I personally have made every call to raise the money needed to assure we have a strong turnout in CD3.
o Video Production – All candidates have had a full production video studio available to them at the AZGOP. Candidates have had the studio, editing and release available to them at no cost. The video quality is such that they could be used on TV or on YouTube and other social media. The cost saving, if utilized correctly would be thousands and thousands. Each candidate knows their district and messaging better than the state. They were advised to write short scripts. This service has been offered to Gabby countless times. She has never once used this resource. Can you quantify the opportunity costs? This would have helped with her overall visibility...NOT USED.
o Social Media and Media Training – The AZGOP has state of the art social media platforms and very experienced media professionals. Candidates encouragement to utilize the tools were sent to Gabby’s campaign. We asked them to give us sound bites, which are consistent to her campaign. NOTHING in return. Furthermore, our communication director has offered multiple times to give media training to help navigate the various news and television groups statewide. NO RESPONSE.
o $12,500 for Frank Luntz and Messaging – Gabby along with other candidates were benefactors of the focus group the state party funded shortly after the primary. I personally spent time with Gabby to train her on messaging and the most effective talking points leading into the general election. Of course this cost cannot be totally allocated to her…but I believe you are seeing a trend that demonstrates a high level of support for CD3 and turnout.
o Victory Tour – Two days after the primary Gabby was invited to join us on a southern AZ victory tour, which we paid for. She was invited to speak at every event even when it was not in her congressional district. As she should, she used the speaking opportunities as a way to fundraise as well. More support and visibility.
o Federal Mail Discount – The most powerful tool that any state party has is its discounted, federal, non‐profit mail rate. We have offered this to all of our congressional candidates. Candidates can send mail through the state party, legally, if federal guidelines are followed. Gabby is the only candidate who has not taken us up on this offer. If a candidate cannot raise enough money themselves to send one piece of mail to take advantage of our mail rate…how can we expect them to be successful??
Candidates have a difficult job. They literally have to sell themselves, their visions, their ambitions to donors, volunteers and voters. Their campaign and the outcome is their primary responsibility. Having a victims mindset and shifting blame to others is a not a trait of conservatism.
Let us all take on more responsibilities and focus our efforts on activities that will promote our candidates, their visions for success and the best possible outcome for the Republicans statewide. --Robert S. Graham, Chairman, AZ GOP
· Congressman Matt Salmon signed a bipartisan letter urging President Obama to impose increased screening and travel restrictions to help curtail the potential spread of Ebola in the United States. Salmon’s statement: “Today I signed a letter asking the President to do everything in his power to protect Americans from the threat of Ebola by enhancing current screening measures at U.S. airports, quarantining potentially affected travelers, and issuing a travel ban for the nations experiencing outbreaks of the Ebola virus. Put simply, current screening practices instituted by our personnel are not enough for what is one of the most challenging global health epidemics faced in decades. As it can take up to 21 days for Ebola symptoms to present themselves, those traveling from affected areas should be treated with more care than a cursory screening that ensures they are not immediately symptomatic. In addition to enhancing screening and quarantine procedures, I also urged the president to restrict travel from the affected areas by revoking and refusing to issue entrance visas to citizens of those nations.Only through our continued vigilance can we ensure Americans are protected from the spread of this disease and I believe these measures will go a long way to ensuring the safety and security of Americans across the country.” See letter at https://salmon.house.gov/
· Sen John McCain will join local leaders and Scottsdale Community College faculty/staff to honor Marshall Trimble, Arizona’s official state historian, at a tribute breakfast at 8 am, Oct 9 in Scottsdale. In July, after more than four decades of teaching, Trimble retired from his position as Director of Southwest Studies at Scottsdale Community College.
· Help CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer send incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva into retirement! Contribute at: www.saucedomercer.com. Contact CD 3 Maricopa County Coordinator Andrew Costanzo firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697 for volunteer opportunities.
· LD13 Chairman Robert Branch has announced that Congressman Paul Gosar will address the Oct 14 meeting scheduled at 7 pm at the PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Registration opens at 6:30 pm. The November mandatory organization meeting will also be a topic of discussion, along with election of officers and state committeeman. Branch said this is a fundraising meeting for the LD. Members are are asked to donate $20 to the LD. Contact Chr Robert Branch 602-334-6519 email@example.com
· A Precinct Walk And Get Out The Vote for CD 3 Congressional Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer, and LD 4 Candidates Dr. Connie Uribe (AZ Senate) and Richard Hopkins (AZ House) is scheduled between 9 am-noon, Sat., Oct 11. Volunteers will meet at 8:30 am at the Walgreens at 25073 W Southern Ave. Buckeye, AZ 85326 (SE Corner of Southern/ Miller Rd). They will target Buckeye, Hopeville and Valencia Precincts. If you have never done this before, they will team you with someone who has. Contact Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has scheduled a meeting at 10 am, Thur., Oct 16 in the Hearing Room #1, 1200 W Washington St., Phx. Revised Open Meeting Notice.
· LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick’s signs keep disappearing. It seems she’s replaced a sign at one location seven times. The last two were stolen within three hours!
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· Immediate Past AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey: If the truth be known, Liberals would never win an election in this place and time. Now is the time to ask, "why is the truth not known?" We send and receive emails such as this one and Conservatism continues to struggle as we go forth trying to save our country and our culture? My opinion is that we lost this battle in the 1960's with the beginning of political correctness. (Now, we have a situation where it is out of control.) Our schools of higher learning were taken over by the left. As was our music, movies, newspapers and the environmental movement. Now, we have reached a point where things that I never thought I would see take place in our country are no longer just taking place but are now the new normal. So, yes, I am preaching to the choir. But maybe it's time the choir starts singing a different song to many, many more people. We can no longer just stand by and watch the loss of this God-given gift known as the United States of America. We can win our country back if we borrow a page from our opposition and use their methods to actually begin to reverse political correctness by identifying it as what it is, idiotic, Utopian and an insidious way of socialist, social engineering and calling it out as such. Then, maybe we need to also identify those who claim to be in our movement as what they are. "opportunists" who will say and do anything to get elected. Just like the Clintons!
· The Yavapai County Republican Committee 2014 Oktoberfest TNT will be from 5-9 pm, Fri, Oct 17 at The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Course, 1601 N. Bluff Top Dr., Prescott Valley. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Lyle Rapacki from Sentinel Intelligence Services. State Treasurer Candidate Jeff Dewit will be master of ceremonies. Raffle and live auction. Tickets available now. $65 per person Or $130 to sit with a guest speaker. RSVP At (928) 776-4500 Or Oktoberfest-2014 Indicate menu selection of prime rib, salmon, chicken, or vegetarian pasta in remarks.
· Candidates Wishing To Participate In The Oct 25 & 26 Freedom Fest Rally at Westworld’s New 117,000 square foot Tony Nelssen Center North Hall should contact vendor liaison Don Westover 949-690-2042 to register and pay for their table, or event manager Jerry Heikens @ 480-227-4182 or Tony Tanglos at 602-321-4100. Or www.prepperfestexpo.com 8’ tables - $195. 10x10’ booth - $295 (early bird price, normally $395). One candidate per table or booth.
· Super Saturday Is Scheduled Oct 11 for the statewide GOTV effort with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Republican volunteers will be walking neighborhoods and make voter calls from a nearby Victory Offices or from their homes. AZGOP is providing walk books, call books and candidate slate cards. Contact: Lisa Gray at SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
· The PrepperFest Expois scheduled Sat., Oct 25 and Sun, Oct 26 at WestWorld. The Arizona Freedom Fest takes place after Saturday's show. www.PrepperFestExpo.com & www.ArizonaFreedomFest.com Volunteer for a shift & get a free weekend pass to the PrepperFest. www.PrepperFestAZ.com/volunteer
· Dates To Remember:
o October 9: Early Ballots Drop in Mailboxes
o October 28: District Meeting at Tri-City Baptist
o October 30: Last Day to Safely Mail Early Ballot
o October 31: Last Day to Nominate for LD Offices
o November 4: Election Day!
o January 10, 2015: Maricopa Co. Republican Committee Organizational Meeting
· Phone Calls For Gabby! Help Gabby reach Republicans who might vote regularly and Independent voters. There are more Democrats than Republicans in CD 3, so Gabby must get all Republicans and some of the Independent vote to win. In addition to visiting them, we are now contacting them by phone. The calls are made from the comfort of your own home, whenever (within reason) it is convenient for you; the contact lists and the call script are supplied. Typically you can reach 30 numbers in 30 minutes and in most cases you just leave a message. Contact Andrew Costanzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480 677-0697 to volunteer. Gabby needs your help!
· Sen John McCain today issued a reminder that his Phoenix office is accepting applications from young men and women interested in seeking nominations to the U.S. Air Force, Merchant Marine, Naval and West Point Academies for the class entering in June 2015 until Oct 16. Candidates must be citizens of the United States, legal residents of the State of Arizona, unmarried and have no children, and must be at least 17 years of age but not past their 23rd birthday on July 1st of the year of admission. For the Merchant Marine Academy, the age limit is 25. Applicants seeking a nomination are evaluated on the basis of their SAT or ACT scores, class rank, grade point average, school records, extracurricular activities, leadership potential, motivation, and recommendations. This evaluation is made by Senator McCain’s Academy Selection Committee, which is comprised of graduates of the various academies as well as individuals with military experience. Applications must be completed and submitted to McCain’s Phoenix office by Oct 16, 2014 at 5 pm (MST). Applications can be requested through McCain’s Phoenix office, 2201 East Camelback Road, Suite 115, Phx, AZ 85016 or contact Jana Pierce at 602-952-2410.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: Whether it’s transferring terrorists to U.S. soil or extending rights to foreign combatants, (Ann) Kirkpatrick votes the party line. As the War on Terror continues in the Middle East against the Islamic State and other terrorist groups, Arizonans are looking for their representatives in Congress to do everything they can to keep them safe and secure back home. In Washington, Kirkpatrick chooses to secure the party line instead. When it came time to choose between defending President Obama or making a statement about America’s security priorities, Kirkpatrick chose to defend the President when she voted against condemning him for breaking the law with the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner transfer. (Roll Call #485, 9/9/2014) When Nancy Pelosi asked her to, Kirkpatrick voted to allow the transfer of terrorist detainees from Guantanamo Bay to American soil. (Roll Call #254, 5/30/14) She even voted to extend Constitutional rights to foreign terrorists who are not U.S. Citizens captured within the United States. (Roll Call #228, 6/13/2013) “Ann Kirkpatrick has had plenty of opportunities to prove her commitment to national security, but time and time again she votes with Nancy Pelosi and President Obama, even when it’s against Arizona’s interests,” Tobin campaign manager Bill Cortese said in a statement. “With everything going on abroad, Arizonans deserve to know why Kirkpatrick wants Guantanamo Bay detainees to be transferred and tried within the United States and why she wants to extend Constitutional rights to foreign terrorists.”
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: With ISIS on the move, it’s never been more important for Arizonans to feel safe. We need our leaders in Washington to take the right steps. Unfortunately, when given the choice between keeping Arizona safe or marching behind Nancy Pelosi, Ann Kirkpatrick picked Pelosi. Ann Kirkpatrick voted to allow the transfer of terrorist detainees from Guantanamo Bay to American soil. This vote was wrong. It was reckless. Sign our petition to tell Ann Kirkpatrick that America’s security comes before partisan politics: Guantanamo terrorists should NOT be transferred to U.S. soil. Why would our representative vote to bring dangerous terrorists, who were captured on the front lines of the War on Terror, into our own county? If elected to Congress, I will always stand up for our security first, regardless of partisan politics. Let’s send a message that Ann Kirkpatrick should have done the same.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: Early voting starts tomorrow, and we need your help. The first week of voting is absolutely critical. Help us boost our message of opportunity to targeted voting groups in the next seven days. A donation of just $50 will help us reach dozens of households at this critical time. Will you help us? Your assistance is urgent to get Doug’s message out. Together, we can win in November! Thank you,
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I just got off the phone with our campaign team, Friend. The good news: we just finalized our TV media plan for the last four weeks of the election that we’re confident will keep us competitive on the airwaves, despite being outspent by Pelosi. The bad news: we’re going to need to raise A LOT more money to get there. So listen to this: if you contribute,every dollar wll go towards keeping our TV ads on the air from now until Election Day. We’re being outspent by Ann Kirkpatrick, Nancy Pelosi, and her liberal allies who know that this is becoming one of the most competitive races in the country. That won’t matter, AS LONG AS Andy has the resources he needs to fight back. That’s why your support is so important. We have just 27 days left. Give whatever you can today to make sure we can fight back against Pelosi on the airwaves. I know we’ve been asking a lot of you, and Andy is so appreciative of all your support. But we can’t give up now. Not with just 27 days left. Thank you for everything you’re doing,
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
A Fundraising Reception For Secretary Of State Candidate Michele Reagan is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at the home of Maria and Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Dr., Paradise Valley 85253. Co-hosts include Bill Montgomery, Kate Brophy McGee, Ben Quayle, Barbara Leff , Jini Simpson, Shawnna Bolick, Katie and Jeffy Cobb, Max Fose, Lee Miller, Dan Tapia and Lori Urban. RSVP: Chris@voteReagan.com
A fundraiser for Scottsdale City Council candidates Linda Milhaven, Dennis Robbins, and Jennifer Petersen will be held at 5:30, Thurs., Oct 9 at the Valley Ho, 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale.
· Ben Wick Will Teach Four Free US Constitution Classes on Oct 9, 16, 21, 28 at the Catalina Foothills Church in Tucson. To register, contact the church.
· LD30 Senate Candidate Gary Cox And LD20 House Candidates John Lyon And Michael Gidwani will take on the three Dem incumbents at the Clean Elections debate at 6 pm., Thurs., Oct 9 at Glendale Civic Center / Diamond Ballroom / 5750 West Glenn Drive, Glendale, AZ 85301. Free and open to the public. "The three incumbents declined to answer the Center for Arizona Policy candidate questionnaire voter guide. See www.azvoterguide.com to find your candidates who support your issues. I will question with boldness, hold to the truth, and speak without fear as your public servant." - Michael A Gidwani, AZ House Candidate LD30 www.facebook.com/gidwaniazhouse
· The Pima County Republican Women’s Club presents social hour with the candidates at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 9 at McMahon's Steakhouse, 2959 N. Swan Road, Tucson. Free event. RSVP to email@example.com
The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Fri., Oct 10 at the El Molinito Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Road, Oro Valley. Speaker Constitutional scholar Jeff Utsch. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
· Secretary Of State Candidate Michele Reagan is appearing at 8:30 am, Oct 10 at Mimi’s Café in Casa Grande with the Grande Valley Republican Women. Breakfast tickets $7.50. Reservations: 520-858-2792.
The Rio Colorado Republican Women will hostess a 7-9 pm, Oct 10 Meet and Green Republicans candidates at the Main Squeeze. Contact Lorna Brooks Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· The Rio Colorado Republican Women are hosting a meet and greet for Republican candidates between 7-9 pm, Oct 10 at the Main Squeeze (on Main).
· The AZGOP Super Saturday Statewide GOTV effort is scheduled Oct 11 effort with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Walk neighborhoods and/or call voters from a Victory Office or from home. AZGOP can provide walk books, call books and candidate slate cards. Contact: Lisa Gray at SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
· The Ninth Annual Arizona Citizens Defense League’s meeting will be held from Noon to 4 pm, Oct 11 at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix to hear Rev.Kenn Blanchard, author of Black Man With A Gun Seating will begin at 11 am. Open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. Tickets at online store for $20 each. Life members - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets. Ticket deadline – Sept 27. No tickets at the door.
· Alan Korwin’s “The Cartridge Family’ will perform at the Oct 11 AzCDL Annual Banquet. The annual mtg doors open at 11 am.
· Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) Is Raffling Three sound suppressed pistol packages (Ruger 22/45.22 caliber pistol with threaded barrel) at it’s annual meeting scheduled Oct 11 in Phoenix. AzCDL will pay the $200 Federal Transfer Tax required for suppressor ownership, for qualified winners. Only 900 tickets have been printed and each ticket represents 3 chances to win. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at gun shows and other events where AzCDL has a table. Tickets may also be purchased at AzCDL’s online store (scroll near the bottom).
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Oct 11 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 social, noon – lunch. Speakers: Western Regional Coordinator - Heritage Action for America Trevor Laky, Libre Initiative Arizona Carlos Alfaro, and Former State Rep Jonathan Paton on November's Ballot Propositions. Paid reservations required. Click here for online payment - October Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by October 8th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. www.prwc.org
· Mark Walters of Armed American Radio will be broadcasting from Alan Korwin’s office for three hours on Oct 12. Details here http://armedamericanradio.org/
· Hospital District Pursues Taxpayer-Funded Ad Campaign Spent $570,000 On An Ad Campaign Launched Two Weeks After Its Board Called For A Nearly $1 Billion Bond Election
· Fred-Duval’s-Dark-Lobbying-History Ties To Anti-Israel Group, African Diamond Industry
· Six Arizona Counties Say NO To Mexican Wolves. Cochise Gila, Apache, Navajo, Greenlee, and Graham Counties.
· Ebola-Victims-Without-Symptoms-Could-Still-Be-Contagious German Doctors Show CDC Wrong About Spread Of Disease
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Rand-Paul-Blasts-Politically-Correct-Response-To-Ebola Leave it to the Democrats to come up with the hare-brained idea that Ebola can be fought with troops on the ground in Africa. 3,000 soldiers were shipped off to the nations of Liberia, Guinea, and other nations to help stop the Ebola pandemic.But it did nothing as a recent case of Ebola appeared in Dallas and more than 80 people have since been exposed to the deadly virus.
GOV RICK PERRY
DR. BEN CARSON
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Jimmy-Carter: Obama Dropped The Ball On ISIS Threat Democratic Ex-President Becomes Latest Obama Ally To Turn Critic