- ► August (16)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
September 30, 2014
The Maricopa County Republican Executive Guidance Committee will meet at 7:30 pm, Thurs., Oct 2 at the AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 North 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016. Sign ins at 6:30 pm. All possible guests will be required to sign in; only registered Republicans with valid photo ID will be admitted. No news media, audio and/or video recording will be allowed. Agenda items include theCD3 Target Team Update by Andrew Costanzo, the CD9 Target Team Update by Tyler Bowyer, the Jan 10, 2014 MCRC Statutory meeting. The November meeting is scheduled Thurs., Nov 6. Contact: Chairman A. J. LaFaro 480-752-9164 email@example.com
The 6 Pm, Oct 2 MCRC Executive Board Meeting has been cancelled, according to MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff Office, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Pinal County Office, 410 N Marshall, Casa Grande.
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City Office, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson Office, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson Office, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· Is-Justice-For-Christians-Possible? World-Court-To-Decide Columnist Joanne Moudy is an AZ PC and a regular contributor to Town Hall. Monday her column held the top spot on the blog. Way to go!
· The Lincoln Republican Women Will Meet For Dinner Mon., Oct 6 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, 85250 (On Scottsdale Rd. between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm - Meet and Greet. 6 pm - Meeting/ Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm, Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith. Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pat Kaufman at 480-368-2777 email@example.com Checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower , 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250 480-941-8162.
· Gila County Republican Chairman Gary Morris reports that Gila County is “really rocking up here. We topped all counties for the largest voter turnout of all counties in the Primary.” Morris has Victory offices operational in both Globe and Payson. They plan to use the HQ as a base of operations in October to support the Sylvia Allan (replaced Chester Crandell following his death) and the Andy Tobin campaigns. Contact Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Mighty Warriors Benefit Variety Show is scheduled at 2 pm and again at 7 pm, Nov 9 at the Vantana Lakes Yacht Club, 20015 N 108th Ave., Sun City to benefit veterans. $10 per person. For tickets contact Gayle Salter at 602-214-7480. American’s Mighty Warriors was founded several years ago by Arrowhead Republican Club member Debbi Lee in memory of her son Navy Seal Mark Alan Lee and has grown into a nationally recognized organization.
· The American Freedom By Barbara Blogger Barbara Espinosa and Sean Noble aka “Prince of Dark Money Groups’ The Dark Money Man for the Koch Brothers will debate the Pros and Cons of Campaign Independent Expenditures at the Mesa Republican Women’s Club at 11 am, Thur., Oct 2 in the Stonebridge Manor Receation Centr, 4000 E Palm St., Mesa. Sean Noble is a founding partner of DC London, Inc., which provides political, public relations, and public affairs consulting services and is the former Chief of Staff to Congressman John Shadegg.
· The Family Research Council Dinner will be held Sat., Oct 4 in the Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718. 5 pm - Private Reception with Senator Cruz and Tony Perkins for Sponsors and Table Hosts. 6:30 pm – Dinner/Program begins. Opening Remarks by General Jerry Boykin. Speakers . TX Sen Ted Cruz and FRC president Tony Perkins. $100 per person or $1,000 to host a table of ten. Sponsorship opportunities available. Seating is limited. RSVP deadline Oct 1. Contact 1-800-225-4008,
· ATTN Teachers: Do You Have Wildlife Education Resources or programs that you want to share with the public? The Arizona Game and Fish Department is hosting a Wildlife Education Resource Fair in conjunction with its annual Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Open House from 10 am – 3 pm, Nov 22 and 23. Exhibit space is free and will include an 8 foot table and chairs. Space is limited! If you are interested in showcasing your resources, complete This Application Form and submit it via email to email@example.com. Download the Event Flyer.
· Nationally Syndicated Columnist Mychal Massie traveling to Scottsdale to spend two days with Dr Lyle Rapacki, who has agreed to arrange for Massie to speak to large groups while he is in town – Oct 20 and 21. Any conservative group wishing to feature Massie at a large gathering should contact Rapacki at firstname.lastname@example.org Massie has appeared on FOX News and Hannity, publishes the Daily Rant, and has been a pastor.
· Northwest Conservatives Hosts A “Review Of The 2014 Ballot Propositions” By Former AZ State Sens Frank Antenori & Jonathan Paton at 6 pm, Oct 16 in the Oro Valley Library, 1305 W Naranja Dr., Oro Valley. Amphi School Board candidates Scott Leska and Mick Stewart will address the Prop 418 Amphi Budget Override 6. Contact Sherese Steffens at email@example.com
· The Yavapai County Republicans Annual Oct 17 Oktoberfest TNT Fundraiser will be held at The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Course, 1601 N. Bluff Top Dr., Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. Cocktails – 5 pm. Dinner/program 6-9 pm. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Dr. Lyle J. Rapacki of Sentinel Intelligence Services. $65.00 per person or $130.00 to sit with one of the guest speakers. RSVP at (928) 776-4500 or go online to Oktoberfest. Be sure and state the names of your guests and if you want to sit with a guest, mention his name in the Comments section. There will be a raffle and live auction. If you have anything to donate, contact the Yavapai office by Fri, Oct 10 at www.yavgop.org
The Liberty Amendment Dinner 2014 activites run from 10am through the evening of Oct 18 at the Hilton El Conquistador. A Constitutional and Legiatlive symposium frons from 10am-4 pm, a VIP Recreational starts at 4:30, followed by a 5-9:30 pm dinner. Master of Ceremonies – James T. Harris. Evening speakers include national columnist Mychal Massie and Dr. Jake Jacobs. Others speakers include Congressmen David Schweikert and Paul Gosar, Constitutionalist Shane Krauser, Tucson Liberty Watch Host Charles Heller, Educator Jeff Utsch, AZ Reps Steve Smith and Bob Thorpe, Attorney General Tom Horne, Attorney Nick Dranias, CA Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, former Graham county Sheriff Richard Mack, Author Dr Elroy, Mike Gibbs – Center for Self Governance, and Author Shawn Cassidy. States United Balanced Budget Initiative Arizona (SUBBIAZ) & Compact for America
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Congressman Trent Franks, Chairman of the Congressional Israel Allies Caucus, released the following response to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ address to the United Nations General Assembly today: "Rather than Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas taking responsibility at the UN General Assembly for inciting the recent conflict by unifying his own political party, Fatah, with Hamas -- a long designated foreign terrorist organization (FTO), he chose yet again to demonstrate his willingness to continue obstructing peace with Israel by resorting to lies on stage and threats off-stage. Abbas would do well to remember that the US helped birth the P.A. some 20 years ago in the hopes of establishing a permanent peace between the Palestinians and Israel. The interim administrative body has certainly not lived up to its original purpose, and has alarmingly allied itself with America's enemies and has become a direct financer of terrorism via its Ministry of Prisoners that pays salaries to convicted terrorists. If Abbas insists on obtaining unilateral statehood while attempting to initiate a ‘deadline’ for Israel to withdrawal from its own lands -- as if he somehow had any right to dictate Israel’s right to its own sovereignty and security -- it would only be befitting to call for a deadline to dissolve the PA, and without delay suspend all of our assistance to the Palestinian Authority, once and for all.” In June, Congressman Franks was joined by Congresswoman Michele Bachmann in introducing a bipartisan resolution, H.Res 622, calling for the full suspension of US foreign aid to the new Palestinian Authority unity government with Hamas. The text of the resolution is available here.
· Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio: Here are some propositions and candidates receiving bi-partisan approval I think the public should strongly consider in this election:
o Prop 487: Fixes the broken pension system and replaces it with a 401(k) for NEW employees only. It saves over $500 million and the stops the abuse of pension spiking. The government unions have waged an all out smear and disinformation campaign to defeat this well thought out measure. This proposal does NOT include police or fire. This is for Phoenix voters only.
o Prop 303: This proposal allows people who are terminally ill to try any medication that has been through a phase I approval. Already passed in 4 states it makes it easier for those that have exhausted every option the right to try other medications here in Arizona and not have to travel to other countries.
(This was proposed by the Goldwater Institute. Designed to save lives lost in the bureaucracy at the FDA.)
o Prop 122: Allows Arizona the right to set its own policies and laws and makes Washington pay its own bills. (This MIGHT help w/our problems of illegal immigrants being forced upon us.)
· This Morning Chairman Robert Graham Of the Arizona Republican Party observed that lobbyist and Democratic nominee for governor of Arizona now claims he will disclose his list of lobbying clients. The claim by DuVal comes just days after he renounced his life-long career as a lobbyist. “We’ve been asking for lobbyist DuVal for some time for him to disclose who he was working for during all those years, and last night he made the promise on live television that he would tell us,” said Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham. AZGOP.org
· This Afternoon AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham called attention to the national media attention focused on Democrat Fred DuVal’s career as a lobbyist and his sudden repudiation of his life’s work. arizona-democrat-decries-lobbying-worked-lobbyist Arizona Republicans are in a tough fight to keep the governor's mansion. Their candidate, state treasurer Doug Ducey, is effectively tied with Democrat Fred DuVal. Since voters in the state generally lean toward the GOP, DuVal has cast himself as a moderate outsider, a businessman who seeks answers—and gets endorsements—from both parties. That narrative has broken through—even his Wikipedia entry says DuVal is "often called upon as a bi-partisan, public policy negotiator through private employment and appointed roles."But Republicans are quick to point out that the Democrat's consulting work looks and sounds a lot like lobbying itself. From 2001 to 2005, DuVal's firm did work in 25 states to help secure bonds. All of which might be unremarkable, except DuVal was never registered as a lobbyist in several states with tough lobbying regulations. Some of those states require those who incur minimal expenses while working to influence public officials—in Kansas, it's more than $40 on a meal, for instance—to register as lobbyists.Furthermore, some of DuVal's lobbying work doesn't look squeaky clean. One 2009 Reuters article on DuVal joining Bill Richardson's PAC refers to him as a "Phoenix lobbyist." AZGOP.org
· The Yuma County Republicans are a busy bunch.
o Oct 1 – stuffing door hangers with candidate information at YCR HQ between 10:30 am- 2 p.m. at Headquarters. Help is needed.
o A phone bank is being set up to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Headquarters at 317-9120 if you'd like to help out.
o Oct 1 – Fundraiser for CD3 candidate Gabriela Saucedo Mercer at the American Legion on Virginia Drive. Tickets: Call Call Paul at 580-1697.
o Oct 4 – Walk Somerton with candidate information. Meet at 8 am at the Jack in the Box in Somerton.
o Oct 5- 10:30 am. Clean YCR HQ. Bring a rag ora roll of paper towels. Help is needed!
o Oct 8 – 5-6 pm, CD8 incumbent Paul Gosar Meet & Greet at HQ.
o Oct 10 – 7-9 pm, Meet & Greet Republican candidates at the Main Squeeze. Hosted by Rio Colorado Republican Women.
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: There's no doubt that job creation is the number one issue on voters' minds, yet Ron Barber is refusing to talk about it. He’s refused offers for a debate focused on the economy from the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce and Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, two organizations that represent over 2,500 local businesses employing over 110,000 employees. So, what’s he hiding from? Well, there was that time he tried to stall badly needed jobs associated with the construction of the Tucson Airport Control Tower. While the project was well underway, Barber sent a letter to the Obama Administration trying to hold it up to please his big-labor backers, who have lined his campaign coffers to the tune of over $500,000. Bottom Line: Ron Barber’s done more to prevent job-creation than ignite it. He’s hiding from his dismal record of supporting special interests over us, but what he doesn’t understand is that job creation is the number on issue one voters’ minds, and they deserve to hear from him. He needs to own up to his decisions and explain his record in a debate focused on the economy. Background: Barber sent a letter to delay the Tucson Airport Control Tower project and the badly needed jobs that would come with it to reward his big-labor backers (2/3/2014). Ron Barber has accepted $582,000 from big-labor super PACs since 2012 (Opensecrets.org, 2012 and 2014).
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Sun City West Republican Club Victory Picnic is scheduled from 11 am to 3 pm, Oct 1 in Beardsley Park, Sun City West. The well-known West Valley GOP picnic, started over a decade ago by long-time GOP activist Jan Martinson, honors all Republican candidates primary election winners. Confirmed candidates planning to attend are Joe Hobbs - LD19 Senate , CD8 incumbent Congressman Trent Franks, Clint Hickman - Board of Supervisors , Jeff DeWit-Treasurer, Diane Douglas--Supt of Public Instruction, Joe Hart – Mining Spector; Phil Lovas and David Livingston –LD22 House, Judy Burges - LD22 Senator, Debbie Lesko – LD21 Senate, Rick Gray and Tony Rivero – LD21 House, Arizona Corp Comm - Doug Little. Lunch will be catered by Texas Road House at a cost of $10 per person, including drinks and dessert. Raffle tickets and door prizes. All winning candidates will be given five minutes to speak. Open to the public. Republicans welcome. Contacts: Darlene Duke 623-640-43, or Jan Martinson JLMart15102@aol.com 623-546-3753.
· A Pima GOP Unity Rally is scheduled from 5:30-8:30 pm, Oct 1 at the Udall Park Amphitheater. Bring along a chair or blanket for seating and join the fun!
· Phone Banking FOR Doug Ducey is scheduled from 5-8 pm, Wed., Oct 1 at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City. Come and go as your schedule permits. Food provided. Contact Chris Herring 510-861-9600 or ChrisHerringaz@yahoo.com
· LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard For ‘Pizza & Politics’ between 6:30-8: pm, Wed., Oct 1 at the Native New Yorker, 5030 E Ray Road., Ahwatukee. Co-hosts Phil/Carlene Wehril and Rod/Kim Ticknor. RSPV www.jillnorgaard2014.com/
· A Fundraiser Dinner For CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer is scheduled at 6 pm, Oct 1 at the American Legion Post #19, 2575 S. Virginia Ave.. Yuma. $30 per person. Co-Hosts: LD13 Sen. Don Shooter and LD13 Reps Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell. All beverages must be purchased at the bar. RSVP/Contact : Paul Jackson 928-580-1697.
· ACORN Whistleblower Anita MonCrief will join the Arizona chapter of Americans for Prosperity Oct 1 in Tempe and Oct 2 in Tucson to address ‘Lessons from the Left.’
· The Mesa Republican Women Meeting location has changed for three months because heavy rained collapsed the roof at their former meeting site. The group will meet at 11:30 am., Oct 2 at the Stonebridge Manor, 4000 E Palm St, Mesa AZ 85215 (east of Val Vista and just north of McDowell Road). RSVP Required. Contact: President Sherry Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 615-0524.
· Volunteers Are Needed From 10 Am-Noon, Thurs., Oct 2 at the GOP Victory office, 1005 W Bell Road, #26, Sun City, to help prepare literature for the Oct 4 LD21 Neighborhood Walk. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 email@example.com
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix will meet with representatives from Arizona GOP at 6:15 pm, Oct 2 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Ave., Phx. Social – 5:30 pm. Dinner/mtg 6:15. $22 per person including dinner. Reservations required by Sun., Sept 29. RSVP Tina Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org , 623-934-9730.
· The Brown Bag Lunch Series continues with Clerk Of The Superior Court Toni Hellon at noon, Thur., Oct 2 at Green Valley Republican Headquarters, Green Valley Village, Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada, Green Valley
· The Quail Creek Republican Club "Meet Your Candidate & Politician Kegger” will open at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 2 at the Madera Clubhouse Bar, 2055 E Quail Crossing, Green Valley. Free beer/non-alcoholic beer & snacks; Cash Bar.
· A South Mountain GOP LD27 Candidate Fundraiser Dinner is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at the home of Sarah and Dan Colman at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 for LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Enjoy New Mexican style Carne Adovada, Green Chile Stew (fresh from Hatch), beans, rice and tortillas along with beer, soda, water and sangria. Dinner will be served at 6 pm; LD 27 Candidates will address the guests at 6:30 pm. $50 per person – payable to the LD27 Republican Committee or $20 payable to each candidate. Limited to 50 guests. RSVP required by Wed, Oct t, contact Sarah Coleman at SarahAColeman@ymail.com or 602-369-3482, the Coleman’s address will be provided upon your RSVP.
· Preview' The Joe Show' There will be several showings of “The Joe Show” during the week of Oct 3 at the Harkins Arrowhead Fountains 18 Theater, 16046 N. Arrowhead Fountains Ctr. Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 (just off the 101 at Bell Road in Peoria) . For showing times call The Harkins at 623-412-0122. “The Joe Show” is a film about how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rise to fame as the “Toughest Sheriff in America.” Ten years in the making, Randy Murray Productions condensed 200 hours of filming down to a little over an hour and a half for the final product. Included in the film is the investigation of President Obama’s birthday certificate at the request of the Surprise Tea Party.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Hold A Meet & Greet from 5-6 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at The Olive Mill, 25062 South Meridian Road., Queen Creek, AZ 86142. RSVP to: email@example.com
· An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: RSVP: http://dennismichaellynch.eventbite.com or call Jim O’Connor at 602-538-9387 for tickets.
· The Oct 4 LD21 Neighborhood Walk is scheduled between 8-11 am, starting at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City . After the walk we'll have lunch together which will be provided by our candidates. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Paradise Republican Women’s Club has free tickets to distribute to the 7 pm, Oct 4 Dennis Michael Lynch who scheduled at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, 7380 N 2nd St., Scottsdale. Call Joan Parker 480-502-6885 for tickets. Tickets made possible by PRWC Member Liz Alcorn and the sponsor she secured.
· Walk With LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard:
o Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced.
Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced.
o Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Oct 4 at the SCW Foundations Bldg (Quail Rm), 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ. Coffee/donuts at 8 am, $2 donations to cover costs. Speaker: Congressman Trent Franks, who serves on the Armed Services and the Judiciary Committees and is and Chairman of the Missile Defense Caucus and Congressional Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus. Franks will take questions from floor after his presentation.
· The Surprise Tea Party Has A Limited Number Of Free Tickets for
An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: Bernard Paluch BPaluch777@aol.com or 623-466-8370.
· Congressman Ted Cruz Will Address The Family Research Council Dinner at 6:30 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Westin la Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive in Tucson. Private reception with Cruz and Tony Perkis for sponsors and table hosts at 5 pm. Dinner - $100 per person. $1,000 for host table of 10. Seating limited. RSVP by Oct1 to events staff at 1-800-225-4008 or email@example.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party Candidate Forum is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at Arizona Western College which will be broadcast live on KCYK , Outlaw Country, 1400 on the radio dial. All candidates will be invited.
A Stand with Israel Rally is scheduled by ‘Concerned Women for America (CWA) and former Gov Mike Huckabee from 2-4 pm, Oct 5 in Washington DC. www.cwalac.org
· A LD27 Candidates Meet And Greet is planned at 5 pm, Oct 5 at the home of Jim and Kelley Tucker, 1306 E Pedro Road, Phx. Meet LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell, and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Accepting donations. RSVP to Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Lincoln Republican Women will meet at a new location for the Mon., Oct 6 meeting. They will meet at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, (between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses Invited. 5:30 pm Meet and Greet. 6 pm Meeting/ Dinner . 6:30 pm Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 OR email@example.com or Pat Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org Send your checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250.
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· Rhonda King Will Hostess A Meet And Greet at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 Senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at her home, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338. Light refreshments will be served. Contact: Andrew Constanza 480 677-0697.
· A Fundraiser For Secretary Of State Candidate Sen Michele Reagan will be held at 5:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 at the home of Maria & Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley AZ. Host committee consists of Ben Quayle Barbara Leff, Jini Simpson, Kate Brophy McGee, Bill Montgomery, Vickie & Vernon Vaughn, Jay Heiler, Lee Miller, Katie & Jerry Cobb and Lori Urban. Parking on 60th and 61st off Lincoln Dr. RSVP to Wendy@KyleMoyer.com All contributions are welcome.
· A Meet And Greet Will Be Held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at the home Rhonda King, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338.
· Phx City Councilman Tom Simplot and Retired Budget Director Cathy Gleason will speak at a Special COPRA Meeting at 1 pm, Tues, Oct 7, at the Washington Activity Center, 2240 West Citrus Way, Phx. (23rd Ave/Glendale). Simplot and Gleason co-chair the Phoenix Citizens for Pension Responsibility. They will discuss the negative impact Proposition 487 will have on pensions. See Prop 487 fact sheet Click Here
· Wake Up America!
o The-Egyptian-Media-Is-Calling-Out-Obama-On-Something-He-Prayed-Wouldn't Be-Exposed Earlier This Month, An Egyptian Newspaper Featured An Alarming Headline That Caught The Eye Of Liberals And Conservatives Alike. The Shocking Headline Was “Obama Is A Member Of The Muslim Brotherhood.”
· Goddard Vs Reagan AZ Rep: The Former Attorney General Is Far Better Prepared To Take On The Role Of Governor If The Need Should Arise.
· Corporation-Commission-Debate APS Enables Kennedy To Frame Corp Com Debate
· Ducey-Duval-Debate Political Pickpockets Steal Time At Governor Debate
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· You Can Watch Online Monday If You Like! National Security Summit
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· The Westerner: Onerous ATF Rules Threaten To Put Gun Dealers Out Of Business So The “Universal Background Check” Petition/Bill Would Force All Private Gun Sales Into The Federal Firearms Regulations System. Can You See The Logic Now? Register All Guns, Force All FFLs Out Of Business And Make It Impossible To Sell And Buy Firearms.
· Michelle-Obama, Wis-Dems-Destroyed-First-Amendment Reporter Told Not To Speak To Anyone In The Crowd
· Ferguson Erupts Into Chaoc Again; Won't End Soon"...Unfortunately We Find Ourselves Back Here Again.”
· Lawmaker-Blasts-Secret-Service Want 'Overwhelming Force' Not 'Tremendous Restraint'
· Reporter-Grills-White-House-Press-Secretary-Defending-Obamas-Buck-Passing "Did This Message Get To The President?"
· Apalling-Obama-Habit-Proves-He's-A Danger-To America "Obama...Has Failed In His Duty To Protect America..."