- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ▼ February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Maricopa County Republican Briefs
County Chairman: AJ LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
Briefs Editor: Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master: John Strasser firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 20, 2014
· Fri, Feb 21– Is The Absolute Deadline for submitting nominations for precinct committee awards at the Maricopa County Republican Lincoln Luncheon. Nominations go to Jose Borrajero (email@example.com)
· Fri, Feb 21 - Deadline For Ordering Your Tickets for the March 8 Maricopa County GOP Lincoln Day Luncheon by. $30 per person.
· Info: Lincoln_Day_Lunch_2014 Online
· Reservations: maricopa.arizonagop.us=Lincoln_Day_Lunch
· Mail in reservations form:_LDL_Flyer.pdf
· Table sponsorships: Lori Urban GOPGAL14@gmail.com or 480-221-9633
· C-SPAN 1 Will Air The Controversial Dinesh D'Souza Vs Bill Ayers debate Feb 21 at 8 pm EST. live coverage D’Souza defends the Second Amendment, freedom of religion, and American exceptionalism from attacks by Ayers. Online: C-Span Live TV.
· LD13 Legislators Sen. Shooter, Rep Steve Montenegro And Darin Mitchell have purchased tables for the upcoming MCRC Lincoln luncheon in recognition of the precinct committeemen.
· Maricopa County Supervisor Clint Hickman has also purchased a table for the March 8 MCRC Lincoln Day Lunch.
· Anyone Wishing To Schedule A Speaking event for Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas should contact her volunteer coordinator Kristine Johnson at 480-241-7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jennifer Rawson Was Elected Treasurer and Adriana Moerkerken was elected fourth vice-chairman for LD10 at the district meeting last Saturday.
· Anyone Willing To Collect Petitions signatures for Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas at the gun show at the Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix should contact her volunteer coordinator Kristine Johnson at 480-241-7111 or email@example.com
· Secretary Of State Ken Bennett: “While I was in the city of Douglas a few weeks back, we found the home of my great- great-grandfather, the home he built by hand in the late 1800’s. Six generations later, much of our family is still here in Arizona...”
· The Conservative Business League has openings for full or part-time petitions signature gatherer. Participants must be 18 years of age and eligible to vote in the state of Arizona. paid weekly on Monday and Thursday. Training provided. Background checks required. Contact: Nina Marlowe www.conservativebusinessleague.com 480-707-9043
· LD13 House (Incumbent) Candidates Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell (aka the M&M team), LD Sen Don Shooter, and Maricopa County Board of Supervisor Clint Hickman have scheduled a Feb 22 neighborhood petition signature gathering walk Sat., Feb. 22. Volunteers will meet at the Montenegro’s for training on walking lists and obtaining petitions Contact: Melissa Montenegro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Arizona Game And Fish Dept Has A Few Spots Still Open For Teachers For The “American’s Wildlife: Integrating Science, Social Studies And Language Arts” Feb 22 Educator Workshop In Tucson. Registration Is Required To Make Sure That Materials Will Be Available. CLICK HERE To Register. Shortly After Registering, You Will Receive A Detailed Email That Includes Specific Information About Location And More.
· Do You Have Raffle Items For The Maricopa County Lincoln Day Luncheon? Contact: LDL Raffle Chair Lady Margot Wittenberg at 480-488-9098 MsPorsche21@aol.com
· The New Maricopa County Republican Committee Web Address Is: http://maricopa.arizonagop.us If there's something that you need and can't find, please contact Webmaster John Strasser at 480-273-8798 or email@example.com
· Sen John McCain Will Hold Three Events on Metro Phx on Friday, Feb. 21:
· 7:30 am, in the LaSala Ballroom on the ASU West Campus, 4701 W. Thunderbird, Glendale. Contact: Reshma Pudota at 623-435-0431 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· 9 am, in the Ethington Theatre at Grand Canyon University, 3300 W. Camelback Rd., Phx. Contact: Bob Romantic at 602-639-7611 or Bob.Romantic@gcu.edu.
· 11 am, BAE Systems, 7822 S. 46th St., Phx. Contact: Heather Russell at 602-643-7260 or email@example.com by close of business Thur, Feb 10.
· The Santa Cruz Valley Friends Of NRA 17th Annual Dinner / Auction is scheduled Sat., March 8 at the Desert Diamond Casino, 1100 W. Pima Mine Rd., Sahuarita, AZ 85629. Doors Open at 4 pm. Dinner at 6:30 pm. Reservations required. No ticket sales at t he door. Lots of firearms and prizes to be won. Tickets on line: friendsofnra
· Order Your Tickets Now for The Maricopa County Republican Lincoln Day Luncheon scheduled for Sat, March 8, at the El-Zaribah Shrine Temple, 552 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008. Registration begins at 11 am with the luncheon at 11:30 am. For table sponsorships - contact Lori Urban GOPGAL14@gmail.com or 480-221-9633. Reservations postmarked no later than Feb 21. Mail to Lynne Weaver, luncheon co-chairman, 2610 East Spring Road, Phoenix AZ, 85032. Payment only by credit card or checks payable to MCRC. Contact Lynne Weaver at LynneWeaver@cox.net or go to http://maricopa.arizonagop.us/ and make reservations online. First Vice Chairman April Riggins firstname.lastname@example.org, luncheon co-chairman.
· Daniel Caldwell Is Hosting A Free Luncheon With Concerned Veterans For America (CVA) between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm, Sun, Feb 23 at Marjele’s Sports Gill in downtown Phx. CVA is a conservative veterans organization that advocates for smaller government, less spending, VA reform, and individual liberty. CVA are not a veterans membership organization. About half of the volunteers/staff are veterans and the other are Americans concerned about this country's future and the nation's military and veterans. RSVP required by Feb 21: http://www.concernedveteransforamerica.org/arizona/ Contact: Caldwell at email@example.com or 602-909-6248.
· A Fundraiser For Congressman Trent Franks, featuring former Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain, is scheduled at 7 pm, Fri, Feb 21 at the Palomar Hotel in Downtown Phoenix. Tickets: $1000 per person or $1500 per couple. RSVP to Jessica Lycos at Jessica@essexorange.com
· LD13 Incumbent Reps Steve Montenegro And Darin Mitchell need volunteers to help walk their neighborhoods to gather petitions signatures to get on the primary ballot for re-election. Volunteers are needed at 8:30 am until 12:30 pm, lunch provided:
· Sat. Feb 22: Meet at Montenegro’s house.
· Sat. March 1: Meet at Mitchell’s house
· Sat. April 19: Walk neighborhoods in Yuma.
Or if you need petitions sheets for your neighborhoods RSVP to Melissa at : 623-670-8437 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Meet AFP Field Director Judy Hoelscher http://youtu.be/5MOI3-iDUXs Contact:
Congressman Trent Franks Will Address the 9 am, Sat., Feb 22 meeting of the Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group in the Chaparral Center Hopi Room, 19781 N. Remington Dr., Meeting open to Sun City Grand residents, their guests and elected officials. All candidates and non-residents should contact Ginny Gyre email@example.com prior to the meeting to request attending . President, Dick Mayfield firstname.lastname@example.org (623 217-2110); Vice President, Programs,Ginny Nyre email@example.com (623-544-7187) or visit our webpage at www.grandgop.com
· The Western Conservative Conference is scheduled from 8 am to 10 pm, Feb 22 in the Phoenix Civic Plaza, 100 N. Third St., Phx. Speakers include:
ü Conference Chair US Rep. Matt Salmon,
ü Herman Cain (Talk Show Host and former Pres. Candidate)
ü US Rep. Trent Franks,
ü US Rep. David Schweikert
ü Sheriff Joe Arpaio (America's Toughest Sheriff),
ü Ted Nugent (Rocker and Outdoorsman),
ü Steven Seagal (Actor),
ü Steven Moore (Wall Street Journal Editor),
ü Steve Bucci (Heritage Foundation),
ü Chris Carmouche (GrassTopsUSA),
ü Scottie Nell Hughes (News Director Tea Party News Network),
ü Benjamin Domenech (Health Care Expert),
ü Alan Korwin (Pro-Gun Publisher),
ü Steven Hayes (Fair Tax Expert),
ü Darla Dawald (Nat'l Director Patriot Action Network,
ü Special NRA Luncheon Speaker
Dinner roast of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Break out sessions: Fair Tax, Immigration Reform: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly Truth, Leadership Institute Training, Emerging Issues for Conservatives and AZ Gubernatorial Candidate Face Off. 50% Savings for GOP Grassroots Activists, Promotion Code: AZGOP www.WesternConservative.org Contact: Lori Urban 480-221-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org www.WesternConference.org for more
· Linda Barber Will Hold Pima County Precinct Committeemen training classes at 10:30 am, the first Saturday of the month (March 1, April 5 and May 3) at Pima County Republican Headquarters. RSVP: Linda Barber at 887-7970.
· Congressman David Schweikert’s February Mobile Office Hours will be conducted from 11 am to 12:30 pm, Feb 22 at the Desert Foothills Library , 38443 N. Schoolhouse Road, Cave Creek. Contact: Ernestina Borquez-Smith at Ernestina.Borquez-Smith@mail.house.gov or at (480) 946-2411.
· Americans For Prosperity State Director Tom Jenney will appear on the 9 pm, Sat., Feb 22 Alex Meluskey talk show at KKNT 960 AM The Patriot. Topic: “Fair Tax for All.” Web: meluskey.com Online: ListenLive/player/KKNTAM
· A Fundraiser For Tempe City Council Candidate Matt Papke is scheduled at 6 pm, Feb 22 at the home of Ralph and Ann Heins, 5603 S Outrigger Rd., Tempe. RSVP for the event here.
· Alan Korwin and The Cartridge Family Band will be performing at the Feb 22 Western Conservative Conference scheduled at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phx. The Second Amendment luncheon, featuring Congressman Trent Franks, starts at 11:45 am. Break out sessions with: Rock star Ted Nugent, actor Steven Seagall, Sheriff Richard Mack, Wall Street Journal Editor Steve Moore, media personalities Neal Boortz, Rusty Humphries, Herman Cain, Accuracy in Media's Don Irvine, international recognized author/blogger Trevor Loudon, local GOP leaders Congressman Matt Salmon, former Sen Russell Pearce, former Attorney General Bob Corbin and others. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio – American’s Toughest Sheriff – will be roasted during the evening banquet. RSVP: Tickets/reservations http://www.westernconservative.org Use this code to get the discount rate for the entire event,or just attend the luncheon or some parts: AZGOP
· The Pima County Republican Lincoln Day Dinner is scheduled Feb 28 at the Fraternal Order of Police, 3445 N Dodge Blvd., Tucson. 6 pm social, 7 pm dinner. Speakers: Arizona’s National Committeeman and RNC Rules Chair Bruce Ash and Goldwater Institute’ Christina Coieri (Update on Obamacare). $30 per person. $50 per couple. RSVP: Linda WhitePima GOP 520 321-1492 or email@example.com
· Americans for Prosperity State Director Tom Jenny will be among the panelist discussing Obamacare at 10:45 am, Feb 22 at the Western Conservation Conference in Phx. Tickets: http://www.westernconservative.org/schedule/ or WesternConservative.org
· Shane Wikfors, Communications Director For The Arizona AFP can be reached at (602) 620-0530 / firstname.lastname@example.org Wikfors is the former communications coordinator for the AZGOP.
· CD3 Candidate Gabriela Saucedo-Mercer is the speaker for the 11:30 am, Feb 25 Pima County Republican Club luncheon. $11 per person. Sabbar Shriner Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd . Tucson. http://saucedomercer.com/
· Today, Republican National Committeewoman Jill Homan launched City GOP, a national effort to advocate for greater resources for Republicans seeking public office in cities and for GOP chapters located in cities. City GOP will connect Republican Parties in cities and their candidates with volunteers, voters and donors. Contact: Jill Homan email@example.com
· Phoenix Vice Mayor Bll Gates is hosting a 5:30 pm, Feb 27 North 32nd St Corridor Plan Meeting at Shea Middle School Cafeteria, 2728 E. Shea Blvd, where residents can give their input on State Route 51 to Sweetwater Avenue. Info: 51 corridor
· Diane Douglas, Candidate For Supt Of Public Instruction, needs volunteer to gather signatures to get her name on the ballot for the August primary. She needs volunteers for:
· Feb 22 – Western Conservative Conference at the Phx Convention Center.
· Feb 22 & 23 – Gun Show – Ariz Fairgrounds.
· Feb 27 - March 2– Parada del Sol Rodeo in Scottsdale
Volunteers should contact Coordinator Kristine Johnson at 480-241-7111.
LD29 House Candidate Aaron Borders is looking for volunteers to help with his campaign. Volunteers are needed to walk neighborhoods every Saturday morning. Contact: Tiffani 480-559-3168 or email her at Tiff4ab@gmail.com www.AaronBorders4AZ.com
· Western Journalism Will Be Livestreaming audio from the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix on Feb 22nd. It will be livestreaming each main event as well as all four breakout rooms on webpage: http://www.westernjournalism.com/wcc-livestream For a full list of speakers and events, visit the Western Conservative Conference Schedule page. The first event begins on Saturday, Feb. 22 at 8 a.m. MST.
· AZGOP Candidate Announcements and Events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary.
· International Speaker/Author Trevor Loudon will address “The Enemies Within” during the Feb 21/22 – Western Conservative Conference, Phx Convention Cntr
Contact: Brad Zinn 602-841-6507 email@example.com
· County Committee Lincoln Day Events:
· Feb 22 – Cochise County Lincoln Day Dinner 5 pm, Thunder Mountain Activity Centre on Fort Huachuca (ID required), Sierra Vista.
· Feb 28 - Pima County Lincoln Day Dinner 6 pm Social, 7 pm Dinner. Fraternal Order of Police Hall, 3445 N Dodge, Tucson.
· March 1- Pinal County Lincoln Day Luncheon 11am . Sun City Anthem at Merrill Ranch, Union Center, 3925 N Sun City Blvd., Florence.
· March 8 - Maricopa County Lincoln Day Lunch 11 am Registration, Luncheon 11:30 am., El–Zaribah Shrine Auditorium, 552 N. 40th St., Phoenix
· March 15 - Gila County Lincoln Day Luncheon 11:30 am, Tiny's Family Restaurant, 600 E Hightway 260, Payson.
· Maricopa Councilman Bridger Kimball Is Having A Fundraiser For City Council Candidate Marty Hermanson - March 8, 6:30 pm at 42543 W. Avella Drive.
· Feb 21 & 22 – Western Conservative Conference, Phoenix Convention Center. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be roasted. Conference speakers include activist Ted Nugent, actor Steven Seagal, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Sheriff Richard Mack, Congressman Matt Salmon, former Ariz Sen Russell Pearce. Tickets: www.westernconservative.org
· Feb 22 - SUN CITY GRAND REPUBLICAN INTEREST GROUP (4th Sat). 9 am, 19781 N. Remington Dr., Chaparral Center - Hopi Room. Speaker: Congressman Trent Franks. Mtgs open to Sun City Grand residents, their guests and elected officials. All candidates and non-residents are to contact Ginny Nyre at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting to request attending . President, Dick Mayfield email@example.com (623 217-2110); Vice President, Programs,Ginny Nyre firstname.lastname@example.org 623-544-7187 or www.grandgop.com
· Feb 22, 29 - The Russell Pearce Show (Sat). 7 pm, 960AM The Patriot taking calls at (602) 508-0960.
· Feb 22, 29 - Shane Krauser's Radio Show (960 AM 5 pm every Saturday) Call in at 602.508.0960 (Phoenix area) or 888.960.9696 (outside of Phoenix).
· Feb 22, 29 – Voice Of Veterans Talk Show (Sat) 3-5 pm, Host: Vernon Bagley with co-host Phil Mason. NBC 1260 AM, 96.1 FM. 480-423-1260. Questions/topics contact: Bagley at email@example.com or MAVS@azgop.org
· Feb 22, 29- Steve Kates’ “A Call To Rights” Radio Show. (Sat) Noon to 2 pm, KFNX 1100 AM Call in 602-277-5369.
· Feb 23 - The Red Pill Radio Blog Talk Show. (Sun) 7-8 pm, WBTN. Call-in number: (914) 338-1458. Hosts: Reymundo Torres, Sergio Arellano and Jose Borrajero - topics of interest to conservative Latinos. Call-in number: (914) 338-1458. webuiltthatnetwork/red-pill-approved-radio RedPillApprovedWBTN
· AZRRT-Results-Of-Recent-Votes Jose Borrajero
· Two-Americas Bob Lonsberry, a Rochester talk radio personality on WHAM 1180 AM, in response to Obama's "income inequality speech"
· Sen John McCain Meets Duke Schechter 2-18-14 Sen. John McCain Vs "Duke" After McCain Addresses The Pima County Republicans
· Sen John McCain Vs Keith Van Heyningen 2-18-14 Clash At Pima County Republican Gathering
· Gov’t Monitors: Obama Control In Newsrooms White House Exerts Control And Intimidation
· M3 Report Updated Daily Caution: Graphic Photos
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no.Us Border News Watch:
SECOND AMENDMENT/GUN RIGHTS
FIRST AMENDENT – FREE SPEECH
· The False Question of Benghazi Hillary famously said about Benghazi, "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans." "What difference – at this […]
WAR ON WOMEN
· A Look At GOP Senate Leadership For 2015 Reasonable consensus is that Republicans will, despite their best efforts, win six or seven seats net putting them in control of the upper chamber
· “Not Only Did The Stimulus Fail to keep unemployment down as promised, but under Joe Biden’s watch, billions of taxpayer dollars were wasted on questionable projects and over 100 criminal probes were opened,” Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short said in a statement.
· Obama's War On America: Killing Coal To Kill US Eletrical Power If the White House and the EPA is permitted to implement the MATS regulation the economy will dramatically decline. Life in America will resemble that of third world nations. It is entirely based on lies.
· Obama And Socialism: Obama And The Ten Planks Of Communism From Marx’s Manifesto
· Canadian Government Slams The Door In The Face Of Goliath Enviro-Supporting Rockefellers Eco-Charities In Trouble In Canada
SUPPORT YOUR MARICOPA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
A Dime A Day to Keep the Democrats Away
$.10 times 365= $36.50 contribution
A Quarter A Day to Keep the Democrats Away
$.25 times 365= $91.25 contribution
A Nickel A Day to Keep the Democrats Away
$.05 times 365= $18.25 contribution
Frosty Taylor, Editor firstname.lastname@example.org