- ► February (26)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ▼ May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
May 6, 2014
· A Roundtable And Luncheon Featuring State Treasurer And Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey is scheduled at 11:30 am, Wed., May 7 at the Viscount Suites Hotel, 4855 E Broadway, Tucson. Roundtable/luncheon $2,000 per person. Lunch $100 per person. Casual attire. RSVP by Monday, May 5. Contacts: Kelly Molique 480-213-5910 Kelly@lovasco.com or Corinne Lovas at 623-218-6616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick will be featured at a ‘meet and greet’ ag 5:30 pm, May 7 at Antique Gatherings, 3601 E Indian School Road, 36th St/Indian School Road, Phx. Light appetizers and refreshments will be served. This is a kid-friendly family event that will include a pachyderm-themed scavenger hunt. Hosted by Congressman Ben Quayle, Phoenix Councilman Sal DiCiccio, former Senate President Brenda Burns, Roy Miller, Jeff Sobotka, Brandy Wells, Amanda Wilson, and Eric Wnuck. RSVP with number attending to info@BolickforArizona.com, or call 602-842-1912 http://www.BolickforArizona.com
· Get Well Wishes To GOP Activities Lois Fitch who is recovering at the Life Care Center, 9494 E Becker Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Cards and visitors welcome!
· LD23 House candidate John Strasser is a long-time precinct committeeman, a GOP State Committeeman, the LD23 GOP First Vice-Chair for Operations, AZGOP Executive Committee member (CD6), served as the AZGOP Tech chair and IT Director from Jan 2011-May 2013 and is currently the Maricopa County Republican Committee IT Director, as well as the MCRC Briefs Tech Director. Contact: John Strasser at (o) 480-273-8798
· LD 18 Candidate For State Senate Tom Morrissey reports that he has filed with the Arizona Secretary of State, more than twice the number of necessary signatures to qualify for the ballot. “I feel confident that I will bring the benefit of my life’s experience to this office. I have risen to leadership in every organization in which I have been involved. They include, the United States Marshals Service (Chief Deputy), Arizona DES (Chief of the Office of Special Investigations), and the Arizona Republican Party (Chairman). Leadership requires vision, principle and courage. “My concern will be in representing the will of the people of my district and not feathering my nest for the next election.” Along with having owned two small businesses in his life, Tom has served on active duty in the United States Army and has his DD 214 at the ready to show if asked.
· LD28 is calling for candidate questions to be used during the 7-9 pm, Tues., May 13 Gubernatorial Candidates Forum that will be moderated by LD28 Chairman Scott O’Connor. Candidates include Secretary of State Ken Bennett, Senator Al Melvin, Former Congressman Frank Riggs, former Mesa Mayor Scott Smith and Christine Jones. The meeting is scheduled at Madison School District Office, 5601 N 16th St., Phx. Contact: O’Connor email@example.com
· NW Conservatives Are Hosting A LD11 Senate And House Candidate Forum from 6-8 pm, May 8 in the Oro Valley Library.
· Barbara Riley Is Hosting A ‘Meet & Greet’ For Supt Of Public Instruction Diane Douglas from 5-7 pm, May 8 at 1030 Northwood Loop, Prescott. RSVP: Barbara Riley 298-778-4980.
· A Happy Hour Reception Is Planned For Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich at 5 pm, Thurs., May 8 at the Jersey Lilly Saloon, 116 S Montezuma Street, Prescott, Suggested Contribution $50 per person. Hosted by Nancy & Malcolm Barrett, Susan & Malcolm Barrett, Jr, Susan Cohen, Michelle & Brad Fain, Mike Fann, Shary & Bill Feldmeier, Pam Jones & David Hess, Nettie & John Lamerson, Andie & Greg Lazzell, Lucy & Rex Mason, Joan & Tommy Meredith, Myra & Stephen Nathenson, Billie & Bob Orr, Darlene & Don Packard, Phyllis & Jerry Robinson, Sue & Steve Rutherford, Christa & Rowle Simmons, Jette & John Stevens and June & Tom Thurman. RSVP to Jenna Brouk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-226-7596 http://www.mark4az.com/
· An Americans For Prosperity – Arizona Sponsored Don't Be An Obamacare Victim meeting with speakers Dr. John Ammon & Christina Corieri is scheduled at 6:30 pm, May 9 at the Casa Grande Parks & Recreation Community Services Building, Armadillo Room, 404 E. Florence Boulevard, Casa Grande (map). Free admission. CONTACT: Judy Hoelscher - (480) 290-1751 / email@example.com RSVP: ObamacareCasaGrande.eventbrite.com The next morning - Sat, May 10 - activists will meet to survey residents of Casa Grande using iPad technology and educate them about their member of Congress.
· LD28 Will Conduct A 7 Pm, June 10 Attorney General And Arizona Corporation Commission Candidate Forums at the Madison School District Office, 5601 N 16th St., Phx. Contact: O’Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
· Alan And Nancy Cisar Are Hosting A ‘Meet And Greet’ for gubernatorial candidate Christine Jones at t heir Scottsdale home at 9:30 am, Fri, May 16. Contact: Nancy at email@example.com
· Rep John Kavanagh Is Holding A Italian Buffett Dinner Fundraiser for his state senate primary campaign. The event is from 7-9 pm, Fri., May 30 at the Fireside Grill inside the Lexington Hotel at 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills, featuring Sheriff Joe Arpaio and live music by "The OK Chorale" singers. Free Italian buffet dinner and a cash bar. Minimum donation- $25 per person. Contact: Kavanagh at (480) 837-5612.
· An Americans For Prosperity – Arizona Sponsored Don't Be An Obamacare Victim meeting with speakers Dr. Jason Fodeman & Dr. John Ammon is scheduled at 10 am, Sat., May 10 at the Murphy-Wilmot Library, 530 N. Wilmot Road, Tucson (map). Free admission. Following the presentation they will go door-to-door in the area. Contact: Karen Schutte - (520) 240-2058 / firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP: Obamacare510Tucson.eventbrite.com
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: Twenty months after the terrorist attacks on Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, the White House is still covering up vital information about what happened that night. If you remember, Barack Obama was in the midst of campaigning for reelection. Coincidence? Americans were not fooled then and, despite the Obama Administration’s best efforts, we are still not fooled. Rep. Trey Gowdy being named to lead the House Select Committee on Benghazi is a very encouraging development. Arizona’s 1st Congressional District needs a battle-tested representative in Congress who will faithfully represent your voice, who will fight for your conservative values and who will always seek to uncover the truth.
· Gov Jan Brewer Has Begun Accepting Applications for the position of Clerk of the Superior Court in Yavapai County. A vacancy exists due to the loss of Sandra Markham, who passed away on April 28, 2014. “Sandra has served the Court and citizens of Yavapai County with great integrity and dedication for nearly three decades, including the past three years as Clerk of Court,” said Brewer. “My thoughts and prayers are with Sandra’s loved ones, especially her husband and daughters, during this heartbreaking time.” Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m. on May 27,. A copy of the applications and instructions for applying can be found at www.azgovernor.gov.
· An Americans For Prosperity – Arizona Sponsored Don't Be An Obamacare Victim meeting with speaker Tom Jenney at 6:30 pm, Fri., May 16 at the Travelodge – Globe, 2119 W. Highway 60, Globe (map). FREE admission: RSVP: ObamacareGlobe.eventbrite.com The next morning,Sat, May 17, activists will meet to survey residents of Globe using iPad technology and educate them about their member of Congress. CONTACT: Karen MacKean - (480) 220-9450 / email@example.com
· CD9 Candidate Martha McSally featured in this great article by Newsmax: "I've been fighting for women's rights and women's equality my whole life," she said during her 2012 run to unseat Barber, who beat McSally by less than 1 percentage point. "You want to talk about a war on women? Walk in my shoes down the streets of Kabul. Walk in my shoes down the streets of Riyadh, where women have to be covered up, where they're stoned, where they're honor-killed if they've been raped, where they can't drive and they can't travel without the permission of a male relative. That's a war on women."
· Speaker Andy Tobin Commends Supreme Court Decision On Legislative Prayer: “Over the last eight years, it has been my great honor to begin each House floor session united with my colleagues in prayer. This is a practice which has united our country’s lawmakers dating back to The First Continental Congress. By taking their case to the Supreme Court, the Town of Greece, N.Y. has helped to uphold one of our nation’s longest standing traditions. The decision by the Supreme Court is faithful to both the First Amendment and our nation’s founding principles.” The Supreme Court decision reverses an opinion by the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit holding the Town of Greece’s practice of beginning Town Board sessions was unconstitutional. Tobin filed an amicus brief urging the Supreme Court to take the case. President Andy Biggs of the Arizona State Senate and Speaker Mike Hubbard of the Alabama House of Representatives also joined the brief, which can be found at http://bit.ly/gallowaybrief. The decision by the Supreme Court in Town of Greece v. Galloway can be found http://bit.ly/SCOTUSgalloway.
· Author And Former LD Chairman Ray Spitzer: For those on the left who believe that there's nothing left to investigate or talk about regarding the four Americans murdered in Benghazi, perhaps they could enlighten the rest of us by answering these questions.
1. Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi meeting with the Turkish envoy instead of at the consulate in Tripoli?
2. Who, specifically, denied all of the requests for additional security at the Benghazi facility prior to the attack?
3. Who, specifically, gave the "No Go" or "Stand Down" order not to attempt a rescue of the Americans?
4. Who, specifically, gave the order to Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on an Internet video?
5. Where, specifically, was the President during the many hours of the attack on Benghazi?
6. Who, specifically, ordered the CIA folks who were in Benghazi and experienced and saw what was going on to remain silent, and to hide them from Congrress?
Other than that, "What Difference Does it Make?
· The ATP-Arizona Coordinators Are:
· Karen MacKean (Northern & Eastern Arizona): firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 220-9450
· Karen Schutte (Southern Arizona): email@example.com or (520) 240-2058
· Judy Hoeslcher (Central Arizona): firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 290-1751
· The Arrowhead Republican Women Republican Candidates’ Forum is scheduled from 2:30-5 pm, Sat., June 7 at the Briarwood Country Club. Forum Begins Promptly at 3pm. Candidate line-up includes:
· Governor: Ken Bennett, Doug Ducey, Christine Jones, Al Melvin, John Molina, Frank Riggs, Scott Smith
· Attorney General: Mark Brnovich, Tom Horne
· Secretary Of State: Justin Pierce
· Corporation Commission: Tom Forese, Bonnie Katz, Doug Little, Lucy Mason, Vernon Parker
· Treasurer: Jeff Dewitt, Hugh Hallman
· Superintendent Of Public Instruction: Diane Douglas
· House Ld22: David Livingston, Phil Lovas
· House Ld21: Rick Gray, Bryan Hackerbarth, Tony Rivero
· Senate Ld21: Debbie Lesko (Running For State Senator),
· Maricopa County Supervisor: Sandra Dowling, Clint Hickman
· Clerk Of The Courts: Michael Jeans
· Congress: Trent Franks, Clair Van Steenwyk
Rsvp to Peg Moore at 623-694-5852 or email Peg at email@example.com by May 30.
· Gov Jan Brewer: “In honor of National Teacher Appreciation Day, I ask that Arizonans join me in offering our gratitude and praise to the dedicated men and women across our state who work hard to inspire and prepare our future generations. It is more important than ever that our students graduate high school with the knowledge, critical thinking, motivation and work ethic necessary to contribute to our increasingly demanding workforce and competitive economy. Arizona is fortunate to have thousands of devoted, effective teachers who go above and beyond their job descriptions to unlock their students’ potential and help prepare them for lifelong success.Let us take time to remember the teachers who have most impacted our own lives, and to recognize those Arizona teachers who work tirelessly to shape a bright future for our students and our state.”
· LD13 Incumbents Steve Montenegro And Darin Mitchell (aka the M&M Team) are conducting a neighborhood walk starting at 8:30 am, Sat., May 10 at Montenegro’s house. RSVP to Montenegro.Mel@gmail.com or by calling 623-670-8437 for directions. Or sign petitions electronically at https://www.azsos.gov/apps/eps/petition/VoterPetnAuth.aspx
· A Meet & Greet For Cory Gardner, (Incumbent) Candidate for Yavapai County Constable, will be hosted by Laurel and Barry Denton from 2-4 pm, Sat., May 10 at the Bar U Bar Ranch, 5424 N. Tonto Road, Skull Valley, AZ 86338. Contact: 928-273-9951.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Is Hosting A ‘Coffee With The Congressman’ at 9 am, Sat., May 10 at Tempo Urban Bistro & Coffee Bar, 21067 West Main St., Buckeye, AZ 85396. Contact: Tom Van Flein: firstname.lastname@example.org or Penny Pew: email@example.com
· LD20 Precinct Committeemen Will Be Walking Local Neighborhoods gathering petitions signatures for Supt of Public Instruction candidate Diane Douglas and other conservative candidates who oppose Common Core (aka Arizona College & Career Ready Standards). Volunteers will meet at 8 am, May 10 at the home of Wes Harris 14802 N. Coral Gables Drive, Phx, AZ 85023 for coffee/donuts and to pick up walking lists and petitions. Dress – casual and tennis shoes. Bring your own water, sunscreen, wear a hat and wear your LDPC ID badge. RSVP: Wes Harris 602-942-9281, 602-432-2871 (cell), 602-942-5327 (Fax) firstname.lastname@example.org or LD20 2nd Vice-chair Nicki Kelley at NickieKelley@gmail.com 480-842-2049
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will host incumbent Attorney General Tom Horne, gubernatorial candidate John Molina, Corporation Commission candidate Vernon Parker, and LD28 candidates, at the May 10 meeting at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale. 10:30 am social, 11 am mtg, noon luncheon. Adam Driggs, Kate Brophy McGee, Mary Hamway, Shawna Bolick, Amanda Reeve and John Wilenchik have been invited to attend. Contact: www.prwc.org RSVP: Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by May 7 to:Linda Brickman,19425 N. 36th Way, Phoenix, AZ 85050.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Is Hosting A ‘Coffee With The Congressman’ at 3 pm, Tues, May 13 at Scoops, 201 W. Maint St., Payson. Contact: Tom Van Flein: email@example.com or Penny Pew: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group Candidate Round Table is scheduled at 9 am, May 17 in the Chaparral Center Hopi Room, 19781 N. Remington Dr., Sun City Grand. Candidate include of Attorney General, State Treasurer, US Congress District 8, and Superintendant of Public Instruction. Meetings are open to all Sun City Grand residents and guests, elected officials and candidates. Contact: Ginny Nyre, President email@example.com (623-544-7187) or Ruth Seiter, Vice President Programs firstname.lastname@example.org (623-544-9309) or visit our webpage at www.grandgop.com
· Congressman Paul Gosar Is Hosting A ‘Lunch With The Congressman at noon, Thur, May 15 at the Daily Bread Bistro, 5618 East Skyline Drive, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140. Contact: Tom Van Flein: email@example.com or Penny Pew: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The June 14 Paradise Republican Women’s Club will feature gubernatorial candidates Doug Ducey, Al Melvin, and Christine Jones, Treasurer candidate Hugh Hallman,and the LD23 House and Senate Candidates.
· The May 22 Arizona Right To Life Spring Fundraiser ‘Blueprint For Life’ is scheduled at 6 pm at the Xavier High School Auditorium, 4710 N Fifth St., Phoenix. $20 admission. $100 VIP (reserved seating, catered reception with Hugh Hewitt and panel after the event. Limited seating. Tickets: right-to-life-2014-spring-fundraising-event-tickets
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm, May 27 at the Pyle Center, 655 E. Southern, Tempe. Speakers are former AZGOP Chairman and LD18 Senate candidate Tom Morrissey and Don Jan, author of ‘My Grandchildren’s America.’ Contact: Jessica Merrow email@example.com 480-306-2545 www.TempeRW.org
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
· CD9 Candidate Andrew Walter Neighborhood Walks: RSVP: Volunteers
· May 7 – 10:30-12:30 am, Sunset Library, 4930 W Ray Road, Chandler. Bring water
· May 8 – 10 -12:30 am, Ranch Library, 2425 S. Dobson Road, Mesa, Bring water.
· May10 10 am-noon, Chandler Traditional Acaedmy, 2600 W Knox Rd., Chandler. Bring campaign t-shirt, water, sunscreen, hat.
Volunteers Nights at Andrew Walters campaign headquarters, 1243 E. Broadway Rd. #105, Tempe, AZ 85282. Open until 8pm!
· May 6 – Republican Women
· May 7 – CD9 Precinct Committeeman
· CD1 Candidate Adam Kwasman Schedule:
· May 8 – 4:30 pm, Meet & Greet, La Quinta Inn, 2015 S. Beulah Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ. Contact email@example.com.
· May 9 – 1 pm, Meet & Greet, 37004 S Ridgecrest Ct, SaddleBrooke, AZ. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· May 9 – 6 pm, Meet & Greet, 9960 Laurelwood Dr, Oro Valley 85737. Contact email@example.com for more info.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Smith plans a CD11 campaign walk starting at 9 am, Sat., May 10. LD11 includes portions of Maricopa, Marana, Oro Valley, Saddlebrooke, ArizonaCity, and Casa Grande (west of Pinal Road.) Link to sign petition electronically. petition/sign SOS office Contact: www.stevesmithaz.com
· Speakers Bridger Kimball, Russ Kimball, Marty Hermanson & Sheriff Paul Babeu will highlight the 6 pm, May 10 AZ All-Stars Fyrestorm Cheer dinner at the Cooper Sky Recreation Center multipurpose room, Maricopa. $12 adults, $7 children 4-10, under age three free. Casual dress. includes: dinner, speakers and Fyrestorm Cheer performances.
· Congressman Trent Franks (CD8), co-chair of the Congressional Israel Allies Caucus, was joined by 57 Members of Congress in sending a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres congratulating the people of Israel as they celebrate the State of Israel's 66th birthday on the eve of May 6, 2014. From the letter: "It is with great affection that those of us in the United States Congress wish the Israeli people a very happy and blessed 66 years of Independence. For 66 years, Israel has stood as the strongest beacon of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, and has become a powerhouse center for the world in the fields of science, technology, medicine and so much more. Israel is the truest and dearest friend America has in this world, and as Members of Congress, we want you to be acutely aware of our commitment to the unbreakable bonds of friendship with the State of Israel. We are deeply honored to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Israel to the end that the Israeli people shall dwell in peace and security in the sovereign land of Israel, forever."
· Diane Douglas, Candidate For Superintendent Of Public Instruction, schedule:
· May 7 – 11:30 am. Arizonans for National Security (ANS) Luncheon at the American Italian Club, 7509 N 12th St ., Phoenix.
· May 8 – 5 pm. Meet & Greet hosted by Barbara Riley in Prescott.
· May10 –8 am, Moon Valley neighborhood walk. Start at 14802 N. Coral Gables, Phx. Be prompt. Late comers will not be received.
· May 13 - 7 pm, LD 26 event at the Mesa Gas Utility, 640 N Mesa Dr.
· May 17 – 8:30 -11 am, Sun City Grande Candidate Round Table Forum, Chaparral Center (Hopi Room) 19781 N. Remington Dr., Surprise 85374 in the. 8:30 AM-11:00 AM Join Diane and other candidates.
· The Nevada Firearms Coalition Is Conducting A Noon July 4 Raffle for a Hand-built By New Frontier Armory with quality US-made MIL-SPEC parts. These AR-15 rifles includes a hard case and 500 rounds of .223 ammunition. 16” LW-15 Complete Rifle Specifications
· 16” Match Grade M4 profile stainless steel barrel (Black Finish)
· Multi-Cal (shoots both 5.56 NATO/.223)
· 1x8 Twist with 3 groove polygonal rifling and M4 Feed Ramp
· 1/2x28 threads / .750” diameter gas block/YHM front flip up sight / gas block combo
· A3 Upper Receiver forged from 7075-T6 aluminum with extended M4 feed ramps and “T” markings
· Chrome lined MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group ISO 9001:2000 certified
· B5 Systems Keymod Handguard
· MAGPUL MBUS rear flip up sight
· New Frontier Armory LW-15 polymer lower receiver
· Quality US-made lower parts and commercial stock assembly
Only 1,000 tickets. $10 each. All proceeds go to support the Nevada Firearms Coalition activities.Tickets can be purchased by mail. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Send money order for $10 per ticket payable to Nevada Firearms Coalition to Randy Mackie, 1508 Breeze Canyon Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. (702-232-2654 email@example.com) Include your telephone number, address, and e-mail. Upon receiving your ticket money, NVFAC will complete and email send you a PDF of the tickets, and put your completed stubs in the drawing drum. Deadline for ticket purchase is Mon, June 30. The winner will be announced on the NVFAC web site and via e-mail to NVFAC members. The winner need not be present to win, but the winner must pay for the NICS background check, comply with all federal, state, and local laws, and must pick up the firearm from a federally licensed firearms dealer. Out-of-state winners pay for shipping and both ends of the FFL transfer fee. If a winner does not qualify under federal, state, or local law for the possession of this rifle, their ticket is invalid and a new winner will be drawn.
· Editor’s Note: Please Place Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/ In Your Browser or in your ‘Favorites list’ so you can click on it to read the Briefs is you don’t have our latest posting notice handy.
· Congressman David Schweikert is scheduling neighborhood walks to gather petition signatures for May: Volunteers should RSVP TO: Oliver Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org
· May 7 – 4-7 pm, meet at Paradise Bakery, 8777 N Scottsdale Rd (SE corner Scottsdale/Doubletree).
· May 8 – 4-7 pm, meet at Fountain Hills Starbuck’s, 16425 E Palisade Blvd.
· May 12 – 4-7, meet in the parking lot, east entrance of Dillard’s, Paradise Valley Mall.
· May 13 – 4-7 pm, Meet at the Fountain Hills Starbuck's, 16425 East Palisades Blvd
· Congressman Paul Gosar’s scheduled for this week:
· May 10 – 2 pm, Desert Caballeros Western Museum, 21 N. Frontier St., Wickenburg. Click HERE
May 12 – 9 am-noon. Prescott Office Hours, 9 am – noon. Rep. Gosar's Prescott Office, 122 N Cortez St, Suite 104, Prescott. Flyer HERE
· See MCRC Calendar For Complete Listing: Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/ Left Hand Column (In Red) - Maricopa County And State Wide GOP Activity Listings
· May 7 - ARIZONA AMERICAN AFRICAN REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE (AAARC) 6 pm, AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Contact: Chairman: Chairman, Rev. Clyde Bowen email@example.com 602 274-5439 .
· May 7– “Legal-Ease With Dennis Wilenchik” - Republican political talk show, (every Wed) 4 pm. KFNX 1100. legaleseonline
· May 6- 9 – Shane Krauser radio talk show. “Where Freedom Lives” 1-3 pm, Mon-Fri on 1100AM KFNX. Contact: 480-0347-8969.
· May 8 – LD23 GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE FORUM (2nd Thurs) 6:30 pm social, 7 pm mtg, St Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic Church Parish Hall; 10755 N 124th St., Scottsdale (just north of Shea Blvd.) Park in south parking lot, closer to Shea and look for the "LD23" signs. Candidates: Secretary of State Ken Bennett, Christine Jones, Senator Al Melvin, former Congressman Frank Riggs, and former Mayor Scott Smith www.d23azgop.org
· Marine -Jailed-For-Driving-Into-Mexico-With-Guns Got Lost, Couldn’t Make U Turn
· Petition/Demand-Release-Usmc-Sgt-Tahmooressi-Suffering-Ptsd Needs 100,000 Signatures By May 31.
· Look Up! (And See The World Around You). Video.
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no.Us Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT/GUN RIGHTS
· Judge Jeanine Unleashed: Impeach-Obama 'You, Mr. President, Have Defrauded The American People'
WAR ON WOMEN
· Today Was The First Day I Was Ever Ashamed To Be A Teacher Common Core Test
· Teachers-Refuse-To-Do-Standardized-Tests Revolt Against Common Core
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Judge Jeanine Unleashed: Impeach-Obama 'You, Mr. President, Have Defrauded The American People'