- ► September (21)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ▼ May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
May 17, 2014
· ATTENTION PCs: Message From MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro: Several people contacted me this week about strangers coming to their homes or phoning them with a series of questions about Sen. John McCain and asking whether they are running for precinct committeeman (PC) again. Some of them are offering to notarize your PC affidavit and take your signature petitions and affidavit to the County Elections Office for you. Please do not give your signature petitions or affidavit to any stranger. Either submit them in person, or mail them, no later than May 21, to Maricopa County Elections Department, Attn: Kristi/Berta, 111 S. 3rd Ave., Phoenix AZ 85003.
· MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro to Precinct Committeemen (PCs):
· If you haven't already gotten qualified, I strongly encourage you to do so this week.
· If you are one of our grassroots conservative PCs in a precinct that has fewer folks running for PC than the quota, try to recruit one or more conservative Republicans who want to get more actively involved in helping save our Republic by becoming a PC.
As conservative Republican PCs, we believe in what our Founding Fathers gave us -- a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution that say in effect that all people are naturally born free, that no person is entitled to rule another and that people may use their freedom to create political and legal order that respects and protects their rights.
You have no doubt noticed, especially lately, that some folks in both major political parties believe that it is okay to take one person's property and give it to another and that your rights are government given. These are not the ideas of conservative Republicans.
· Reports circulating : Reports have come to my attention that the moderate and left of center Republicans (aka RINOs) are trying to take over the Arizona Republican Party at all levels - state, county and legislative district. Reports are circulating that thousands of dollars are being spent to recruit RINOs to run as candidates for Republican PCs in the August Primary. – Chairman A J LaFaro
· Call to Action - Precinct Committeemen:
You have 11 days to get your petition signatures to qualify for the August Primary. Here are the web addresses for the necessary paperwork:
· Affidavit - single sided, 8 1/2 by 11 page to fill out and sign with a notary public.
· Petition - 2-sided, 8 1/2 by 11 sheet for the signatures.
· 10 signatures are the maximum anyone will need. Some precincts require fewer.
· List of precincts with the numbers for PC Quota and needed signatures:
Contact: Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· Voters Wanting To Know More About CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten, a retired Chief Master Sgt with the US Air Force, can make arrangements for a speaking engagement with email@example.com . The relative newcomer to the political game was the “second highest in command of the enlisted ranks in the U.S. Air Force -- that is equivalent to a 4 -star general - & he knows his stuff. He understands all of the national defense issues - not just the focused A-10 thing. He's also not afraid to say where he stands on social issues,” a reader writes. He has more than 20 years military service, has led 17,000 military personnel and briefed Congress on the State of the Air Force Enlisted Corp. Leadership, that’s exactly what we need in GOP candidates.
· Let's Get Smart About Guns Already: A letter writer on Thursday (AZ Rep) said, "I'm not against the Second Amendment but," an all too familiar refrain we hear coming from readers, politicians, media and even this paper's editorial board. This reader says we need some "control" over the issue, singling out legitimate risks to police and the public. So let's get with it already. No high school diploma should be issued without one credit in gun safety and marksmanship. Half of all homes (probably more in this gun-friendly state) have guns -- an immediately deadly constitutionally protected tool. Protect our children. Protect our law-enforcement officers. Protect the public. Eliminate dangerous "zero-tolerance policies" that keep children ignorant and helpless. Instead, teach them. You want a zero-tolerance policy? Summarily dismiss teachers who insist on gun ignorance in the classroom. Educate our children. Arizona's Court of Appeals just overturned Phoenix's censorship of this message at public bus stops. Be smart and follow through with students, teach real gun safety -- not hoplophobic gun avoidance -- in schools.- Alan Korwin, Author, The Arizona Gun Owner's Guide
· What Does LD23 Sen Candidate John Kavanagh Stand For? Kavanagh says he,
· Opposes Medicaid Expansion
· Calls SB1070 a ‘great law,” co-sponsored by and wrote part it.
· Opposes Common Core, wants AZ to write its own educational standards.
· Is pro-life.
Contact Kavanagh (480) 837-5612.
· State Treasurer Candidate Randy Pullen and guest Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Apairo will appear at 5:30 pm, May 21 at the Mountain Oyster Club, 6400 E El Dorado Circle, Tucson, hosted by Supervisor Ray Carroll, David Mehl, and Alan Norville. Co-hosts $1,000. Suggested contribution $50. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas is the speaker scheduled at the 11:30 am, May 20 Pima County Republican Club luncheon at Sabbar Shriner Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd – Lunch $11.
· The Gila County Republican Committee Has Only 200 Tickets To Sell For Its Cash Raffle. First prize is $2,000, 2nd prize is $1,000 and 3rd prize is $500. Winners will be drawn over the Memorial Day weekend. Contact: GCRC Chairman Gary Morris 602-803-7366.
· Yavapai County Republican Headquarters is looking information on who made the round Goldwater campaign pin that was distributed at the Sept 3, 1964 Sen Barry Goldwater for President campaign on the steps of the Prescott Courthouse. The button has a white background with red lettering reads: Prescott – Arizona Welcomes BARRY Sept 3, 1964. Contact: L.G. Mace YavGop Headquarters (928) 776-4500.
· Wendy Rogers, the retired U.S. Air Force Pilot who’s running against Sinema in AZ D-9 feels strongly the Obamacare has been an unmitigated disaster. “Most disingenuous of all, is Rep. Sinema,” Rogers said. “She actually helped to write the original tenets of Obamacare before she went to Congress and has consistently been President Obama’s cheerleader for it in Arizona.” Rogers went on to explain, “In order for Sinema to save face in her district, she voted with Republicans to delay the individual mandate and extend the workweek to 39 hours. She purposely voted this way, knowing it would never pass the Senate or a presidential veto. Sinema isn’t about caring for sick people at affordable prices, she’s about hijacking the Constitution to control one-sixth of the nation’s GOP. Sinema is what’s wrong with Congress.” See: maybe-just-maybe----obamacare-is-unconstitutional
· Chuck Wooten, who’s running against Ron Barber in AZ D-2 said, “I roundly applaud Congressman Franks and his co-sponsors for forcing the will of the people, through Constitutionality and precedent, to undo the ACA which has been aptly named, “the greatest fraud perpetrated on the American people.” According to Wooten, it’s no secret the Obama administration and Democrat lawmakers intentionally deceived the citizenry – purely for ideological gain. “The American people, led by Congressman Franks and his co-sponsors have busted those responsible for the fraud and I’m confident justice will prevail and this train wreck will be once and for all vaporized into a bad memory,” Wooten said. Too bad Rogers and Wooten aren’t already in Congress . . . just think how nice it’d be to have these two names on this amicus brief. See: maybe-just-maybe----obamacare-is-unconstitutional
· National Committeeman Bruce Ash is the RNC Rules Chairman of the newly RNC adopted Rules for President Primary Debates: Rule 10(H) - Approved by the Republican National Commitee on May 9 2014. There shall be a Standing Committee on Presidential Primary Debates, which shall be composed of thirteen (13) members of the Republican National Committee, five (5) of whom shall be appointed by the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, and each of the four (4) regions shall elect two (2) members, one man and one woman, at its regional caucus at the RNC Summer Meeting in each even-numbered year in which no Presidential election is held. The chairman of the Republican National Committee shall appoint the chairman of the Standing Committee on Presidential Primary Debates from among the members thereof. The Standing Committee on Presidential Primary Debates shall have the authority to sanction debates on behalf of the Republican National Committee based on input from presidential campaigns and criteria which may include but are not limited to considerations of timing, frequency, format, media outlet, and the best interests of the Republican Party. Each debate sanctioned by the Standing Committee on Presidential Primary Debates shall be known as a "Sanctioned Debate." Any presidential candidate who participates in any debate that is not a Sanctioned Debate shall not be eligible to participate in any further Sanctioned Debates.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey was at Mahon’s Steakhouse for ice cream and a campaign update today. Contact: email@example.com
· The Tucson Eastside Republican Club will host CD2 candidate Shelley Kais and Secretary of State candidate Justin Pierce at 6 pm, May 21, at the49ers Country Club Rincon Grill, 12000 E Tanque Verde, Tucson.
· A CD2 candidate Martha McSally ‘Special Mesquite Grilled Carne Asada Dinner With Martha Fundraiser’ will be hosted by Edmund Marquez, Scott Nation & Fernando Zepeda at 5 pm, Fri, May 30 at the residence of Nando Zepeda. RSVP to Teresa Wright: 623 498-7999 or firstname.lastname@example.org Suggested Contribution $50.www.mcsallyforcongress.com
· Congressman Paul Gosar: I had the opportunity to visit Yarnell on Monday and see how the town is recovering from the Yarnell Hill Fire. The Yarnell Recovery Group, also known as "Yarnell Rising," took me on a tour of the areas of the town devastated by the fire. It's been almost a year since it burned through the town and the surrounding countryside, but the burned trees and rubble remain. It is always amazing to see how destructive a wildfire can be - and also how random, with one house left untouched and the next one burned to the ground - but it's also amazing to see how resilient we Arizonans are. Seeing the many homes being rebuilt left me feeling more hope for the future of our state and of our country. I also had the chance to visit the Yarnell Fire District on Monday and meet with Chief Ben Palm. We discussed Yarnell’s recovery and how we can better prevent such disasters from happening again. In the front of their building they have a memorial to the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots who died trying to protect the town from the fire. It was comforting to know that the bravery of those 19 heroes will never be forgotten. Thank you to all first responders, including those at the Yarnell Fire District, for protecting us and our properties every day.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs: As a US Congressman, Riggs chaired the House Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families and authored the Charter School Expansion Act which created a federal grant program to help newly formed charter schools with their start-up costs. As a private citizen and Arizonan, he and his staff team built the largest nonprofit organization (and Community Development Financial Institution) in the country dedicated to helping charter schools finance and build their educational facilities, including over 300,000 square feet of facilities for Arizona charter schools serving roughly 5,000 students. Riggs also was the founding board president of an Arizona statewide, on-line charter school that provides an accredited curriculum to home schooling families. Of Riggs' congressional service, the conservative Heritage Foundation said, "Representative Riggs spearheaded many cutting edge initiatives like school choice and charter schools." Riggs has promised to repeal Arizona's participation in Common Core to protect local control of standards and assessments, parental rights, and charter school autonomy; and to reassert Arizona's state sovereignty and responsibility for K-12 education.
· Congressman Paul Gosar: My bill that would prohibit members of Congress from flying first class using taxpayer funds gained steam this week. Everywhere I go, people are shocked to learn that members of Congress can fly first class using their money. This is a commonsense bill that will close an unworthy loophole. I went on Fox News on Wednesday to talk about the bill and you can watch the interview by clicking HERE or below.
· Victor Petersen Is Running For Gilbert Town Council. Contact: Cell: 602-332-7432
· Emilena Turley Is Running For Queen Creek Town Council.
· Did You Know? As A Teenager Gubernatorial Candidate Scott Smith was the student body president at Kino Junior High and at Westwood High School in Mesa…. before he became Mayor of Mesa.
· A Reminder To Politically Involved State Employees: See state restrictions (Arizona’s “mini-Hatch Act”) at A.R.S. § 41-752. http://www.azleg.gov/ars/41/00752.htm The public policy behind these limitations is at A.R.S. § 41-752(K).
· ATTN Candidates: Several candidate announcement/events came in this week without any reference to the position they are running for. Announcements without position, party affiliation and contact information, will not be posted. Don’t assume everyone knows who you are and what you are running for.
· New GOP offices:
· Pinal County, 111 West Florence Blvd, Suite Six, Casa Grande, AZ 85122. Open 9 am to 6 pm. Contact Dallin Forrest.
· Pima County, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Suite 120, Tucson, AZ 85719. Open 9 am to 6 pm. Contact Jenna Bentley.
· Meet Emilena Turley - Queen Creek City Council candidate: Turley was born in Chandler, Arizona in 1972. The following year her family moved out of state for several years, returning to Arizona during her freshman year of High School. She graduated from Mountain View High School in Mesa and earned an AAS in Legal Secretarial Studies from Phoenix College. She currently an independent paralegal; working with various attorneys primarily in the East Valley. She is married to Aaron Turley, a software developer; together they have eight children. The moved to Queen Creek in 2010 because we love the small town feel and tight knit sense of community that it offers. She has been the LD12 Board secretary, involved in the Stop Obamacare referendum in Arizona, and is active in her church and the local PTO. emilenaturley.com/
· The Lisa Benson Radio for National Security is scheduled on Sunday at 1PM Arizona time (pacific) featuring Bill Warner and a discussion on "Voice for the Voiceless: Women and Christians Under Shariah Assault" KKNT 960AM http://www.960thepatriot.com/
· LD23 House Candidate John Strasser is inviting volunteers to join his team as they go through District 23 collecting signatures. Give him a call (480 – 273 – 8798) or check out his website (http://johnstrasser.us) to sign up.
· Sen Candidate Ralph Heap needs volunteers to man telephones from noon until 8 pm Mon-Fri at his campaign headquarters, 3535 E Brown Road., Mesa. Greetings Volunteer. Call Don 602-284-6240 or Barbara 480-577-9094 to schedule a time.
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon., May 19 to hear attorney David Cantelme address ‘Did the GOP get out smarted by the Arizona Redistricting Commission?’ at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, Phx. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602-677-1496.
· The Nevada Firearms Coalition Is Conducting A Noon July 4 Raffle for a Hand-built By New Frontier Armory with quality US-made MIL-SPEC parts. These AR-15 rifles includes a hard case and 500 rounds of .223 ammunition. 16” LW-15 Complete Rifle Specifications
· 16” Match Grade M4 profile stainless steel barrel (Black Finish)
· Multi-Cal (shoots both 5.56 NATO/.223)
· 1x8 Twist with 3 groove polygonal rifling and M4 Feed Ramp
· 1/2x28 threads / .750” diameter gas block/YHM front flip up sight / gas block combo
· A3 Upper Receiver forged from 7075-T6 aluminum with extended M4 feed ramps and “T” markings
· Chrome lined MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group ISO 9001:2000 certified
· B5 Systems Keymod Handguard
· MAGPUL MBUS rear flip up sight
· New Frontier Armory LW-15 polymer lower receiver
· Quality US-made lower parts and commercial stock assembly
Only 1,000 tickets. $10 each. All proceeds go to support the Nevada Firearms Coalition activities.Tickets can be purchased by mail. E-mail email@example.com. Send money order for $10 per ticket payable to Nevada Firearms Coalition to Randy Mackie, 1508 Breeze Canyon Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. (702-232-2654 firstname.lastname@example.org) Include your telephone number, address, and e-mail. Upon receiving your ticket money, NVFAC will complete and email send you a PDF of the tickets, and put your completed stubs in the drawing drum. Deadline for ticket purchase is Mon, June 30. The winner will be announced on the NVFAC web site and via e-mail to NVFAC members. The winner need not be present to win, but the winner must pay for the NICS background check, comply with all federal, state, and local laws, and must pick up the firearm from a federally licensed firearms dealer. Out-of-state winners pay for shipping and both ends of the FFL transfer fee. If a winner does not qualify under federal, state, or local law for the possession of this rifle, their ticket is invalid and a new winner will be drawn.
Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
· CD1 Candidate Adam Kwasman Schedule:
· May 22- 7 pm, Pick up a Sign Party, 13052 N Woosnam Way, Oro Valley, AZ 85755. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· May 28 - Hot Dogs and Apple Pie in the Park, 6 pm, May 28, Riverfront Park, Oro Valley, 551 W. Lambert Lane, Oro Valley, AZ.
· A Fundraiser For Reps Heather Carter And Kate Brophy Mcgee, with State Historian Marshall Trimble, is scheduled at 4:30 pm, May 20 at the home of Courtney and Chuck LeVinus, 726 Encanto Dr., Phoenix.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will host Constitutional speaker Shane Krauser at 5 pm, May 20 fundraiser dinner at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Students welcome. Adult meals $40 per person or $70 per couple. Student (18 yrs and younger) $15 per person. Proceeds will support education and scholarship efforts of the club. Dress code is business attire per country club policy – no jeans allowed. Reservations required. Tickets: Nancy Margaritas 623-322-0108.
· A Sen. Michele Reagan For Secretary Of State Fundraiser is scheduled at 6:30 pm, May 21 at the home of Fred and Heather Wagonhals, 5842 E Redwing, Paradise Valley. Hosts: Jane Hull, Betsey Bayler, Chanrda Bonfiglio, Jim & Terry Marrion, George Weisz, Kelsey Lundy Wendy Briggs, Kathey Senseman, Becky Hill, Allison Bell, Nicole Bidwill, Barbara Meaney, Kevin DeMenna, Doug Yonko, Gretch Kitchel, Ryan O’Daniel and Eric Luoma. Live entertainment and ice cream desserts.
· The Arizona Right to Life's 2014 Gala with Hugh Hewitt at 6 pm, May 22 at Xavier High School Auditorium with panelist Penny Young Nance, Nik Nikas, Vermon Pierre, and Shane Krauser. $20 admission. $100 VIP – catered reception. Register at www.AZRTL.ORg
An Ice Cream Social With LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick, hosted by Jim Chamberlain and Norman McClelland, scheduled at 4 pm, Thur., May 22 at the Arizona Country Club, 5668 E Orange Blossom Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85018. Kid-friendly event. RSVP : info@BolickforArizona.com, or 602-842-1912. http://www.BolickforArizona.com for additional information.
· The 2014 “Star Spangled Celebration,” honoring Phoenix fallen police officers, fire fighters and veterans is scheduled from 5to 10 p.m. Friday, May 23, at Cesar Chavez Park, 7858 S. 35th Ave.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs will be featured at a ‘meet and greet’ fundraiser at the home of Sue Goodchild, 1905 W Road 2S, Chino Valley at 5 pm, May 23. RSVP Darcie at 480-437-1033 or info@RiggsforAZGOV.com www.RiggsforAZGOv.com
· A Campaign Fundraiser for Marty Hermanson, candidate for Maricopa City Council, is scheduled from 6-8 pm, Tues., May 27 at the Duke Country club, Maricopa. Speakers: Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, Pinal County Attorney Lando Voyles, Speaker of the House Andy Tobin. RSVP -Brendahermansongarza@yahoo.com
· Townhall columnist Joanne Moudy of LD15 is available to speak to local groups about defending freedom, the connection between common core/planned parenthood. Contact Moudy at (623) 582-2666 email@example.com www.gatedcreative.com
· Constitutional Expert And Liberty Storm Talk Show Host Shane Krauser “Where Freedom Lives” is heard from 1-3 pm, Mon-Fri on 1100AM KFNX. Call in 602-227-5369. Toll free 800-536-1100. Contact: Krauser outside broadcast time - 480-347-8969.
· Pinal County Assessor Doug Wolf Hosts The Weekly Pinal Power Players show at 12:30 on Fridays– an internet based-both audio and High-def. video and he posts the interviews after the show. Wolf can be reached at 858-449-9653 or firstname.lastname@example.org pinal-power-players-politics: Hall interview
· Register For The May 31 Arizona Tea Party Convention at eventbrite.com/e/arizona-tea-party-state-convention-surprise-tp-sign-up-tickets Free admission.
· Step By Step Process For Signing Candidate Nominating Petitions & Making $5 Contributions Online Via SOS Office – Complied by Jim O’Connor 602-538-9387 cell email@example.com
· Visit AZ Secretary of State Web Site: http://www.azsos.gov
· From menu on the left, Click on ELECTIONS.
· From menu click on UPCOMING ELECTIONS,
· Scroll down to: E-Qualify (Sign a Nominating Petition and/or Give a $5 Qualifying Contribution).
· On the bottom of that page, you may either click on the tab to Sign a Candidate Nominating Petition, or on the tab to Contribute a $5 dollar Qualifying Contribution, in sequence.
· You will then be REQUIRED to fill in your Drivers License Number, Date of Birth, First & Last Name. Complete by clicking the SUBMIT tab.
· You will then be asked to CONFIRM your address.Click YES or NO (if incorrect).
· The same process is required for making a Qualifying Contribution to Clean Election Candidates.
· Then scroll down to your candidates name, CLICK ON IT, ENTER your Email Address & CONFIRM IT.
Next, CLICK ON the “Submit $5 Contribution Tab at the bottom of the page. Be Aware that Pay Pal charges a .47 cents transaction fee for each contribution you chose to make.
· Palo Verde Republican Women's Club Will Host A Gubernatorial Candidates Luncheon Forum May 21 at McDowell Mountain Golf Club, 10690 E. Sheena Drive, Scottsdale. Candidates include Ken Bennett, Doug Ducey, Dr. John Molina, Frank Riggs and Scott Smith. Forum moderator is Tyler DiGrazia, a Young Republican from Arizona State University. Lunch at 11:30. Program at noon. Guests welcome. $25 per person. Reservations required. RSVP: Edith Stock firstname.lastname@example.org before May 18.
· Political-Insider Dems Say Farewell To Man Behind The Curtain
· Letter To The Editor: Feds Stole State Lands Of The West. Vicki Cool, A Precinct Committeeman With The Gila County Republican Committee ,,,
Letter To The Editor: EPA Rules Biased Against Native Americans. Elouise Justice, A Precinct Committeeman With The Gila County Republican Committee…
ALLEN B WEST
· Dr. Voddie Baucham Destroys the Liberal Idea of the Separation of Church and State
· States Begin to Face Overwhelming Obamacare Reality
· What is Racism?
Roll Call Is One Of Capitol Hill's Most-Read sources on congressional campaigns and elections, and they recently named Ron Barber as one of the ten most vulnerable incumbents in Congress. The writers also called attention to his staff, whom apparently overshadow Barber himself. Ann Kirkpatrick got an "honorable mention" as her vulnerability is well-established
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no.Us Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT/GUN RIGHTS
HARRY REID SCANDALS
· Fringe Candidates Steal Show At Idaho Debate A Pair Of Wacky GOP Candidates Get National Attention When Their Gubernatorial Debate Goes Viral.
FAST AND FURIOUS
WAR ON WOMEN
DEPT OF JUSTICE/HOLDER
· GOP-Threatens-To-Undercut-Tax-Cut-Extensions Senate GOP Anger At Reid Boiling Over
GLOBAL WARMING aka Climate Change
· Obamacare-Workers-Get-Paid-To-Do-Nothing Whistleblowing Employee Reveals 1,800 Workers Handle 30 Applications
· Common-Core-Approach-Solving-Basic-Math-Problem-Doesnt-Confuse-Congrats This Common Core Math Problem Is So Absurdly Difficult It Stumps College Students And Teachers
SECRETARY OF STATE