- ► March (23)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ▼ June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
June 12, 2014
· As Of Yesterday, A Total Of 17 Legislative And Statewide Candidate Challenges had been filed with the Arizona Superior Court, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The courts have 10 days to hear arguments and render a decision. Currently, the county recorders are vetting the names of the challenged voter signatures and will submit their findings to the courts. The courts will then hear arguments and decide whether or not a signature is valid, and whether the candidate ultimately possesses enough signatures to remain on the ballot. Should the court find a candidate guilty of petition forgery, the candidate may be disqualified for running for public office for at least five years. Four of the 17 cases have already been resolved. The cases against Randy Camacho and Ruben Gallego, both running for Democratic nomination in U.S. Congressional District 7, were dismissed and they will appear on the ballot in August. Miguel Olivas (Libertarian) and Johnnie Robinson (D) who had been running in U.S. Congressional Districts 3 and 7, respectively, withdrew their nominations. In addition to the legislative and statewide races, candidate challenges also are occurring at the county and municipal levels and go through the court process in a similar fashion. The status of legislative and statewide challenged candidates is available in the elections section of the Secretary of State’s website www.azsos.gov.
· The Graham County Republicans Candidates’ Forum is scheduled at 6:30 pm, June 13 at the Safford Victory Fellowship Theatre, 555 Entertainment Ave.
· The Arizona Department Of Transportation continues to gather comments on the 2015-2019 Tentative Five-Year Transportation Facilities Construction Program while reaching out to the public and communities statewide for their input on the direction of the program over the next five years. Mtg: June 13 – 9 am, Board meeting, City of Willcox Council Chambers, 300 W. Rex Allen Drive, Willcox, AZ 85643.
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas will be on "A Call to Rights" with Steve Kates, 1100 AM Radio from 1:30-2 pm, Sat, June 14. Contact: email@example.com
· LD13 Chairman Robert Branch reports the Tuesday night House Debate was attended by had about 175 people.
· A Fundraising Reception For LD17 Candidates Sen Steve Yarbrough, Rep J D Mesnard and Chandler City Councilman Jeff Weninger is scheduled from 5-7 pm, Tues, June 17 at the Phoenix Country Club, 2901 N Central, Phx. Host committee consists of Barbara Meaney, Susie Stevens, Todd Baughman, Tom Dorn, Barry Aarons, Brian Tassinari, Kelsey Lundy, Dianne McCallister, Kirby Consier, Don Isaacson, Aaron Keniston, Emily Ryan, Tawnya Ledbetter, Eric Emmert, Garry Hays, Gibson, McKay, Jason Isaak, Jeff Gray, Jeff Sandquist, Jim Norton, Jimmy Hamilton, John MacDonald, John Mangum, Wendy Briggs, Joe DeMenna, Michael Preston Green, Mike gardner, Nick Simonetta, Norm Moore, Rip Wilson, Stan Barnes, Stuart Goodman, Kevin DeMenna, Justin Marino, Ryan DeMenna, Trish Hart and Joe Abate.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission Is Now Streaming Video Of Hearings And Open Meetings held in its Tucson offices – starting at 10 am, June 16. View at http://www.azcc.gov and clicking the “Live Broadcast/Archives” button, or by using this direct link: http://www.azcc.gov/divisions/broadcastservices/livebroadcast.htm. The link to each meeting will go live once the meeting has begun and archives of the meeting will be available at the same link after the meeting has ended.
· Treavor Lakey Will Make A Presentation On Organizational Skills at the Mon, June 16 Arizona Project meeting. Bring youI-PAD or laptop, if you have one. Some computers available. 3375 E. Shea Blvd, Suite2, Phx. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602-677-1496
· The Pima County Republican Are Sponsoring A ‘Walk For Victory’ starting at 9:30 am, Sat., June 14 starting from Pima County GOP headquarters, 1740 E. Ft. Lowell, Suite 120. Contact Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org
· James Malone, Operations Coordinator for the Arizona Republican Party, is organizing a volunteer push to walk areas and knock on doors every Saturday throughout Arizona as assigned by AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Volunteers will receive $80 per Saturday with the party providing food, water and transportation. Transportation departs from our Arizona Republican Party headquarters: 3501 North 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016 at 7:30 am Sat, June 14. All volunteers need to arrive by 7:00 AM for check-in. Participants living in non-Phoenix areas should contact Malone so when the party travels to their area, he has the names in advance to coordinate events. Contact: Malone: email@example.com 480-209-9559.
· The Paradise Republican Women Will Meet At 11 Am, Sat., June 14 at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. Noon luncheon. 10:30 social hour. Candidate forum: Gubernatorial candidates Doug Ducey, Christine Jones, and Al Melvin, Treasurer candidate Hugh Hallman, Supt of Public Instruction candidate incumbent John Huppenthal, CD9 candidate Andrew Walter, and LD23 candidates Rep Michele Ugenti, Chuck Schmit, Bob Littlefield, Effie Carlson, John Strasser and Jay Lawrence. Reservations required www.paradiseprwc.eventbrite.comwww.prwc.org
‘Reclaim America’ Is Planning A Rally At 1 Pm, Sat., June 14 at the Scottsdale City Hall, Civic Center Plaza (Indian School/Scottsdale Roads). Park in the library parking lot. Details eVoiceAmerica.com
· The Pinal County Republican Committee Will Host A Debate Forum for Candidates for AZ Treasurer and AZ Corporation Commission on at 10 am, Sat. June 21 at the Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd., Sun City Anthem, Florence AZ 85132. Meet & Greet at 9:30 am. Candidates for State Treasurer Hugh Hallman and Randy Pullen, and the four Arizona Corporation Commission candidates Doug Little, Tom Forese, Lucy Mason and Vernon Parker, have committed to participate. Contact: PRCR Chairman Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - (520) 251-2689 - firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pinalcountygop.org/
· Catch The Russell Pearce Show from 6-7 pm, Sat., June 14 on 960 The Patriot with CD9 candidate Wendy Rogers. live show: 602-508-0960. www.ThePatriot.com
· CD9 Candidate Andrew Walter campaigners will be going door to door from 9-11 am, Sat., Jun 14. Gather at Western Sar Park, 4425 E WesternStar Blvd, Phx. please RSVP.
· Phoenix Councilman Sal DiCiccio: National Advocacy & Training Network (NATN) and Mountainside Martial Arts Center will host a free self-defense clinic for women, from 9 – 10:30 am. Sat, June 14, at Mountainside Martial Arts Center, 3173 E. Chandler Boulevard. Click self defense
· The AZGOP Is Hiring 60 Part-Time Paid Employees to put a state-wide game plan in motion, according to Chairman Robert Graham. The Republican Action Team (RAT Pack) members will be paid $10 per hour to help organize action with LD chairmen and other organizations. If interested in becoming one of the RAT Pack click here or contact RAT Pack Director Kathy Hedges email@example.com 602-957-7770.
· Wonder How Your Arizona Legislators have honored their oath of office since they were elected in 2012? AzCDL has posted the voting records of all legislators on key pro-rights firearms bills for the 2013 and 2014 Legislative sessions on our website’s Voting Records page. State Representatives and Senator here.
Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
· Zack Taylor - Chairman National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers - Part 2: The non enforcement of America's Immigration Laws has lead America to the next step in becoming a failed state in that we are arguably a lawless nation by not enforcing the Immigration Laws or upholding the Constitution. Yes, our leaders are guilty. However, we are responsible because it is the American voter that has placed untrustworthy people in positions of power and kept them there when they have clearly demonstrated that they have violated that public trust. These successful con artists are well dressed, attractive and charming. Putting untrustworthy officials in charge of America is how Americans are robbed in the 21st century, with the aid of the IRS, DOJ, BLM, DHS, EPA, HHS, etc., of their money and their God given rights. Will this heartless criminal exploitation of Central American infants and children finally awaken Americans to the ruse being foisted upon them by their government, the media and other interested parties, or has America lost her ability to stand up against the tyrants and do what is right rather than what is easy? Obviously, this administration thinks you are as corrupt as they are and will vote them back into office or these young children would not be streaming into America to tug at your hearts and empty your heads of reason. We at NAFBPO are mightily encouraged to see that Texas has once again stood up against tyranny and shone the brilliant light of freedom across the land by setting an example for freedom loving Americans to follow:
http://bigjollypolitics.com/2014/06/09/compromising-positions-texas-gop-tea-parties-find-fortunes-reversed-ft-worth/ We further believe that the only way to overcome the criminal element leading this nation today is for the people to rise up and report in mass to the ballot box with fire in their hearts for the rule of law, our Constitution and the voice of freedom on their lips and remove these criminals and replace them with true patriots who will protect America first. www.nafbpo.orghttp://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/
· Sun City West Republican Club Chairman Frank Carroll: “It was brought to my attention that of the current 435 members of the US House of Representatives only 40 are willing to bring articles of impeachment against this president. My question for all the Republicans running for the House this year, will you bring articles of impeachment if elected to the next term?” email@example.com (602) 363-5821
· Thoughts And Questions From A Reader: The politically sanctioned scandal of the recent invasion of illegal women and children into our country has outraged America. It is Governors Rick Perry and Jan Brewer's fault these people crossed the border. If the Governor's would have done their jobs, protecting their state's with the Guard, Minutemen, and AZ. and TX. Rangers, our country wouldn't have millions of illegals here. It's a typical Communist/terrorist/warlord/dictator tactic to use women and children as shields, fodder, for their long term aims. So, we need another tent city in Southern Arizona to house any illegal who makes it in. Not really pleasant housing, but would serve to demonstrate to border crossers, "your trip stops here. Sit here or go home." And they will not get medical help except for drastic emergencies, before all our veterans. The last two AZ. Governors, the Janet and Jan Show, did nothing. We need gutsy governors and legislators to get out there and stop this madness. What plan do candidates for office have to shut it down now?
· Van the Radio Man: “I hope our AZ Elected officials who seem to think attacking our AG is more important than stopping the Illegals, and yes I realize that some like McMontgomery are at the head of the pack, well I hope all those who promised to go after illegals will take McMontgomery's advice beginning with himself and please remember he endorsed Sen. McFlake as well, be careful voting for anyone he supports or endorses we have enough RINOs in office already.
· Congressman David Schweikert: Many of you know that I've served Arizona in and out of public life for the last 30 some odd years. I've made it a point to return to business each time. But, whether it's been a neighborhood precinct committeeman, county treasurer, chairman of our state tax court, a state legislator, and now a U.S. Congressman, service to Arizona has always been #1. I am deeply passionate about doing what I can to save my country. Like you probably do, I continue to believe that we can make a difference by getting involved in public affairs. That said, Barack Obama makes it more and more difficult to think we can actually get anything done. He has expanded the scope and power of the federal government at a crushing speed. It's heartbreaking to see what he has done to our economy. His administration has left us in more debt and greater fiscal jeopardy than even I could ever imagine. That's precisely why we must double-down.
· Sen Jeff Flake: Finally, there is some encouraging news to report in the wake of the Veterans Affairs scandal. Yesterday, the Senate overwhelmingly passed a bill that will go a long way toward addressing the problems plaguing the VA health system. The Veterans Access to Care Act will create a Veterans Choice Card, which will give veterans who experience long wait times or who live more than 40 miles from a VA hospital or clinic the opportunity to see an independent provider. It gives the VA greater authority to dismiss and discipline employees that are not doing their job. The bill also expedites the hiring of new doctors and nurses, and it provides funding for new healthcare facilities. A little more good news. A bipartisan coalition of over 20 senators, myself included, recently urged the Department of Justice to open a criminal investigation on the scandal, and since then, the FBI has begun investigating.
While the Veterans Access to Care Act is a good first step in addressing the crisis at the VA, it's just one step. Much more needs to be done. We've passed a good bill, but other reforms are still needed at the VA. Please keep up the pressure on D.C. It's working
· Arizona Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake today sent a letter to R. Gil Kerlikowske, Commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), demanding the CBP reverse their policy and permit media access to the Nogales Processing Center to document the conditions in these facilities for the large number of unaccompanied children being held there. The letter: Dear Commissioner Kerlikowske, We are concerned by reports that media organizations have been denied access to the Nogales Processing Center to observe and document the conditions in these facilities for the large number of unaccompanied children being held there. In the face of this humanitarian crisis, barring the news media from gathering information that is certainly in the public’s interest undermines principles fundamental to transparency and democracy. We understand the need to ensure the privacy and safety of those individuals at this facility, but feel certain a compromise that safeguards these interests can be reached. Therefore, we urge you to immediately reverse the CBP’s policy prohibiting media access.
· LD23 Candidate Effie Carlson Schedule:
· June 16: 5:30 pm, Peter Piper Pizza, 15745 N Hayden Rd., Scottsdale (FLW and Hayden)
· June 18: 4:30 pm, Meet and Greet, Via Linda Senior Center, 10440 E Via Linda, Scottsdale (Shea and 104th St)
· June 19: 4:30 pm, Meet and Greet, Granite Reef Senior Center, 1700 North Granite Reef Rd., Scottsdale (McDowell and Hayden)
Voter calls and evening walks occur weekly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten schedule: email@example.com
· June 13: 11:30 am, Bioscience Educational Forum, UofA B105 Institute-Keating Blvd, #103.
· June 14: 2-4 pm, Fundraiser/house party sponsored by Col (retired) Ron McGrindle.
· CD1 Adam Kwasman Schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· June 14: 11:30 am, Flagstaff Republican Women Flag Day Picnic, 1122 E Marina Lane, Flagstaff.
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas Schedule:
· June 13: Oro Valley Republican Women's Club's Luncheon, 300 West Greenock Drive, Oro Valley. Reservations required.
· June 14: 9 am, We the People, Oracle Court House, 1470 N Justice Drive, Oracle. Open to public. Contact: Jane at 520-896-2516.
· June 18: 6:30 pm, Ahwatukee Tea Party Roundtable, 17010 S. 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ (exit at Chandler Blvd, west to 48th, and then south).
· June 19: 6:30 pm, LD 18 Candidate forum, Mountain View Lutheran Church, 11002 S. 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ.
· June 21: 10:30 am, North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ.
· ATTENTION CANDIDATES: Please confine your statements to no more than 250 words. If they run longer, they will be edited.
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten (USAF Veteran): I am pleased that Congress has taken on legislative action to provide much needed and overdue medical care to our veterans. The House passed an interim, two-year measure, H.R. 4810, Veteran Access to Care Act of 2014, which provides veterans care outside the VA Healthcare Appointment System. In reviewing the provisions of the act, I find them to be adequate to address the immediate need for those who were left behind by the VA's appointment scheduling system. Further, the measures included (and hopefully will be passed into law without delay) provisions for veterans to choose where they receive their care without continued waiting for the VA system, which needs a wholesale overhaul.In crafting and passing this important step to serving those who served and starting on the long, hard path of restoring trust, the authors and co-sponsors of the Act should be sufficiently energized to secure expedited passage throughout the legislative process.
· CD1 Candidate Andy Kwasman: From Virginia to Arizona, concerned citizens are standing up to the establishment and winning elections. We fight for free markets, limited government and the rule of law. Do you agree that the Republican Party should reject amnesty? Do you agree that we must stop the out-of-control spending? If you think we need real conservatives in Congress who will fight for us, I ask you to join my campaign and fight for conservative solutions! You can trust me to fight against amnesty. I've been named "Hero of the Taxpayer" and ranked #1 in Arizona by Americans for Prosperity, so you can trust me to limit spending and cut taxes. I've been named "Guardian of Small Business" by NFIB because I believe that our economic recovery will begin with main street, not through cronyism and back room deals. I stood up against the establishment, voted no on Common Core and fought the ObamaCare expansion while in the State Legislature, because I believe that free markets and strong communities will elevate our society far better than the heavy yoke of government. Now I'm taking that fight to Congress to stop Barack Obama's radical agenda. But first, we must defeat my establishment opponent Andy Tobin in the primary. Tobin supports amnesty through legal status for illegal aliens. Tobin was ranked "Friend Of Big Government" by Americans for Prosperity. Tobin wrote his own bill to expand Obamacare in Arizona. Tobin was named the "Corporate Welfare King of Arizona" in the Arizona Republic. Concerned citizens like you stood up and defeated the establishment before. Let's take back Congressional District 1 with Conservatism.
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas: Tuesday's dramatic defeat of Eric Cantor in Virginia shows that voters are tired of entrenched incumbents. The people are ready to vote for true conservatives who support limited government. The winner in Tuesday's upset, Dave Brat, has the same position on education as I do. His website states “I oppose top down approaches by the Federal Government such as Common Core.” We know we can win! We just need the resources to get our message out to the voters. Diane Douglas
· Tempe City Council Candidate Matt Papke: Maybe you have already seen my road signs popping up around Tempe. With their brilliant color and distinct shape they certainly stand out and are getting noticed. We are launching a program today called adopt a sign. Is there a special spot you where you would like to see my sign? Or an intersection you think would really be a good place for me to reach the voters? Well make it yours! You can adopt a sign and become part of the campaign by taking ownership of your territory. No, you don't have to get out there in the heat and break your back pounding the sign into the ground; I'll take care of that! All you need to do is cover the cost of the sign, $10, and we'll do the rest. adopting a sign today.
· LD1 Sen Candidate Steve Pierce: I officially became a candidate for re-election for the State Senate. A couple of weeks ago I turned in nearly two times the number of signatures necessary to qualify for the ballot. I want to extend a huge "thank you" to all of you who helped collect signatures, signed my petition at an event or signed my petition online. The overwhelming number of signatures I was able to collect made a strong statement and no candidate has filed to run against me in the Primary Election or the General.I am looking forward to an exciting campaign season and to fulfilling my final term as your Senator. I have truly enjoyed my time as your voice in Phoenix and I promise to continue to work for all our neighbors in LD 1.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs has called on Congress to eliminate all U.S taxpayer-funded foreign aid to Mexico because of Mexico's failure to secure its borders. U.S. foreign aid to Mexico was estimated at $316 million in 2012, much of it intended for technology, training and equipment to strengthen Mexico's law enforcement entities at the federal and state levels. "Mexico has become a corridor for illegal immigration into the U.S. from Central America and is a haven for drug and human smugglers, Its failure to secure its borders, despite massive assistance from U.S. taxpayers, has led to an unprecedented national security and humanitarian crisis. We should not reward their failure with another dime of U.S. taxpayer money. Foreign aid should be reserved for our allies and partners, not a neighboring country that neglects the 2,000 mile border we share with them and in so doing endangers the national security of the U.S," Riggs said. Riggs, a former U.S. Congressman, was a member of the House Appropriations Committee in the 104th Congress when the Republican majority cut spending and reduced the size and cost of the federal government, leading to a balanced budget. "The sharp increase in illegal immigration will likely only get worse until Congress acts to stop the amnesty practices and lenient immigrant detention policies of the Obama Administration, and also sends a strong, unequivocal message to Mexico that in order to be eligible for hundreds of millions in foreign aid from U.S. taxpayers, they must secure their borders," Riggs concluded.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Scott Smith has a proven track record of creating jobs and stimulating economic growth. As a CEO, Smith led a struggling homebuilder from the edge of bankruptcy to phenomenal success, with 350 employees and more than $200 million in annual revenues. As the Mayor of Mesa, Smith closed a $62 million budget deficit by slimming the work force, cutting spending and creating efficiencies. The result? Mesa grew services and became the 3rd safest big city in America while spending fewer tax dollars.
Smith says his positive, forward-thinking economic vision for the state is clear, as his Business Plan for Arizona details. Smith will bring an intense focus to Arizona's economic strengths -- what he calls HEAT, (Healthcare, Education & Energy, Aerospace & Agriculture, and Technology & Tourism). Under a Smith administration, Arizona will attain educational excellence, get bureaucrats and regulations out of the way of job creators, maximize our international business possibilities and fully restore an economy still limping in the wake of the Great Recession. Smith's business plan
· Gubernatorial Candidate Christine Jones is a fierce defender of the Constitution, especially our Second Amendment right to bear arms. In support of this right, Christine has held 18 Second Amendment events throughout the state, sharing her unapologetically conservative vision for Arizona's future and commitment to protecting our God-given freedoms. The Arizona Republic recently joined Christine on the campaign trail to discuss her support of the Constitution and the Second Amendment, Click here to see the original article.
· LD25 Senate Candidate Dr Ralph Heap: I wanted to give you an update on our campaign to bring real conservative leadership to LD25. The enthusiasm behind our campaign has been amazing. Our volunteers have made over 10,000 phone calls to voters in the district, and knocked on thousands of doors. The response we’ve gotten from voters has not only been overwhelming, but telling as well. Voters tell our campaign that they don’t want a state senator who supports bigger government like my opponent Bob Worsley. They want their next State Senator who is committed to limited government, personal responsibility, and freedom. We’ve been able to make so many phone calls and knock on so many doors for one reason - volunteers. Our volunteers play an important role in our campaign and are key to our success. If you would like join in the fun, website sign up today. We’ve already distributed over 500 signs across the district. If you’d like a yard sign, please click here for delivery. We’ve raised tens of thousands of dollars for the campaign, but we need more. Unlike my opponent, my campaign isn’t being supported by big-spending special interests and lobbyists. Our support is coming from people like you. People who believe in limited government, personal responsibility, and freedom. I need your help today.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs: The US House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a fiscal 2015 Homeland Security bill that would add $78 million to address the surge of illegal alien children and unaccompanied minors crossing into the U.S. from Mexico. Thousands of the illegal aliens have been transferred and relocated from Texas to Arizona by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Border Patrol) with no notification to Arizona. Word-of-mouth and news reports about lax border security and the amnesty policies of the Obama Administration has led to a spiking number of border crossings and illegal immigrant apprehensions. Riggs criticized the Obama Administration for requesting the additional funding to transport, house and process the thousands of illegal immigrant children entering the U.S. and the House Appropriations Committee for approving the Homeland Security spending bill on a voice vote. "This is a typical Washington response.Instead of dealing with the root causes of the crisis by securing our borders and ending the amnesty policies of the Obama Administration, they throw money at the problem in hopes of a temporary fix,” Riggs said.
· Is Mary-Rose-Wilcox-That Desperate To Get To Congress? Laurie Roberts
· Child Border Crossers: Obama’s Obscene Manufactured Crisis Illegal Alien Flood “Predictable, Orchestrated And Contrived,” Says National Association Of Former Border Patrol Officers
· Political Deception of True Americans. Zack Taylor, chairman of the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers.
· Scott Smith was among the throng of supporters of S-744, providing for a "path to citizenship" for illegal aliens.
· Scott Smith supports "11 Million Illegals to Get Right with the Law and Earn a Pathway to Citizenship." That was Scott Smith's very clear statement less than a year ago. Do you think he will play crawdad and back away from his bold assertions, now that he's seen what happened to Eric Cantor? Click HERE for the link to Smith's press release, which he provided when he was the president of the U.S. Conference of Mayors.
· Death Penalty A Possibility In Bergdahl Case Desertion In Time Of War In An Active War Zone
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no.Us Border News Watch
· What If Obama Had Been Compelled To Speak The Truth At West Point? General Douglas Macarthur Vs. President Obama: Duty, Honor, Country Versus Dereliction, Dishonor, New World Order
· Marco Rubio's Message For Obama: Don't 'Pretend' Taliban Done Fighting Us The Greatest Threat Related To The Prisoner Exchange Is That Afghanistan Will Return To What It Looked Like Before 9/11