- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ▼ July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
July 7, 2014
· MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro: Maricopa County Elections has requested the Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) provide sixty (60) Republican workers to help with the official Hand Count/Audit Board for the August 26 2014, Primary Election. We still need twenty-five (25) more volunteers. If interested, please e-mail A. J. LaFaro at firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, mailing address, city, zip, voter id, phone number and e-mail by Monday July 14 2014. The MCRC Chairman has to coordinate and approve everyone that wants to work. Below is some specific information about this project -
· The pay rate is $10.00 per hour, but in order to compensate you for your participation, County Elections must have your social security number on file within their office.
· The Hand Count/Audit Board will initially meet at 2 PM, Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at the Sheriff’s Training Facility, 2627 S. 35th Ave, Phoenix, AZ. Check-in will begin a half hour prior to each designated time noted below and parking is reserved for this process, County Elections encourages you to carpool, if possible.
· The schedule for this undertaking is as follows:
· Wed, Augu 27 from 2- 4 pm – Check-in and Training for Hand Count/Audit Board
· Thurs, Aug 28 from 9am -5 pm – Counting (may complete the audit on this date)
· Fr, Aug 29 from 9 am-5 pm– Counting (if necessary)
- J. LaFaro - Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· Pro And Con Arguments Regarding Ballot Measures for the upcoming General Election are due to the Secretary of State's Office by 5 p.m. on July 9. Qualifying arguments received by that time will be printed inside a publicity pamphlet to be mailed to voters in advance of the statewide General Election on Nov. 4. Proposals to appear on the ballot can be viewed here: http://www.azsos.gov/election/2014/general/ballotmeasures.htm
Send via mail or bring arguments to:
Arizona Secretary of State's Office
1700 W. Washington St., 7th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Walk-in service is also available in our Tucson Office at:
Arizona Secretary of State's Office
Arizona State Complex Building
400 W. Congress, Room 141
Arguments in favor of or in opposition to ballot questions may not exceed 300 words. Submittal fees are $100, though that cost is reduced to $75 if the argument is submitted electronically (via CD or e-mail – no PDFs) along with the paper copy. Remember, the Secretary’s Office only accepts cash or check. To ensure accuracy, the Secretary of State's Office recommends that arguments be submitted electronically (Word format only). After submitting the fee, arguments may be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Arguments must be signed and notarized, and will be published exactly as written, including any errors. No faxed signatures will be accepted. For arguments filed by an organization or corporation, the notarized signature of at least two executive officers is required and the organization must be identified. For arguments filed by political committees, the notarized signature of the chairman or treasurer is required and the committee must be identified.
Arguments must include the name, address or post office box, city and telephone number of the individual(s) signing. Only the name and city of those signing the argument will appear in the publicity pamphlet. Contact the Arizona Secretary of State's Office at 602-542-8683 or 1-877-843-8683.
· The Topic Of ClairVan Steenwyk’s ‘Crossroads With Van’ talk show this afternoon was ‘AZ Doesn’t Trust Sen. McCain. “McCain continues his support of Legal Status / Gang of Eight and also believes we need to continue to fight in the middle east and shed more of our Children's Blood along with the Billions of Dollars it takes from our Nation's future and is as much out of touch with AZ as ever or is he connected to others seeking office both at the Federal & State level with his round about support of those running at all level?”
· LD13 Will Meet At 7 Pm, July 8 at PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse – Ball Room, 16222 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ. 85395. Second Vice-Chair Ernie McCollum will report on the July 3 MCRC EGC meeting. Andy Costanza will speak in behalf of CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer. CD8 candidate Clair Van Steenwyk will also speak. Contact: Chairman Robert Branch 602-334-6519
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten will address the Pima County Republican Club luncheon at 11:30 am, Tues, July 8 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S Tucson Blvd., $11 lunch.
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten is hosting a Town Hall/Rally at 6:30 pm, July 8 at Desert Sky Middle School, 9860 E. Rankin Loop, Tucson in place of the cancelled Northwest Conservative Debate.
At 6 Pm, Tues., July 8 Congressman Trent Franks will welcome Jase, Missy, and Mia Robertson – best known from A&E’s hit show Duck Dynasty – to Capitol Hill to talk about 10-year-old Mia’s life story. Like Franks, Mia was born with cleft lip/palate, and required intensive surgeries as a child. In light of this experience, she has joined with her parents to start the Mia Moo Fund, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and funds towards research into the causes of and treatments for cleft lip and palate. Press conference re: The Mia Moo Fund Online: http://www.miamoo.org http://franks.house.gov
· LD29 House Candidate Effie Carlson will be featured at a cock tail party at 5:30 pm, Thur., July 8 hosted by Kelly Hart, Lisa James and Courtney Odden. see details.
· CD9 GOP Candidates Wendy Rogers And Andrew Walters face off in a Lincoln-Douglas style debate tomorrow night (July 8) at 6:45 pm in the Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave, Mesa. Doors open at 6 pm. Moderator: Shane Krauser.
· Liberty On Tap Will Feature Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs between 7-9 pm, Wed., July 9 at Papago Brewing Company, 7107 E. McDowell Rd, Scottsdale. The east wing of the restaurant is reserved for the group. RSVP: Anita Christy firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Liberty on Tap Facebooksite: https://www.facebook.com/events/231191047091902/.
· LD6 And LD1 House Candidates Forums are scheduled by Yavapai College, the Yavapai County Education Service Agency and the League of Women Voters at 6 pm, July 9 at the Verde Valley Campus in Clarkdale and at 6 pm, July 10 at the Prescott Campus. Forums are open to the public. No admission. Details: bit.ly/1mQBEoO
· A Fundraiser Reception For LD20 Rep Paul Boyer is scheduled from 6-8 pm, Thur., July 10 at 13505 N 64th Ave., Glendale, AZ 85304. (Thunderbird Rd/67th Ave.). RSVP to Paul@BoyerAZ.com or 480-577-0078
· CD2 Candidate Shelley Kais will be the speaker at the Thur., July 10 Republican Club of Green Valley-Sahuarita ‘Brown Bag Lunch’ between noon and 1 pm,.at 101 S. La Canada #58, Green Valley, AZ. Call (520) 250-8481 www.shelleykaisforcongress.com email@example.com
· A Meet And Greet For LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard is planned at the home of Melissa DeLaney, 9224 S Terry Lane in Tempe from 6-8 pm, Thurs, July 10. jillnorgaard2014.com
· Mosquito Adulticide Weather conditions, circumstances and time permitting, the following areas are scheduled to be fogged on July 10, 2014 during the time frame of midnight to 5 am Thurs morning.
· Gilbert: from Guadalupe Rd to Elliot Rd and from Greenfield Rd to Val Vista Dr (Exceeds population thresholds in the area).
· Gilbert: from Warner Rd to Ray Rd and from Gilbert Rd to Lindsay Rd (Exceeds population thresholds in the area).
· Maricopa County: from Broadway Rd to Southern Ave and from El Mirage Rd to Avondale Blvd (Exceeds population thresholds in the area).
· Congressman Paul Gosar: This past Monday the Supreme Court upheld two unalienable principals solidified in our First Amendment that protects the civil liberties of the American people. I am pleased with the Court’s rulings and hope that they remind the Obama Administration that certain rights and religious freedoms are guaranteed by the Constitution. The Harris v. Quinn decision upholds the idea that forcing nonmembers to pay dues to an organization without their consent is not just unconstitutional, but un-American. People should have the right to join or not join any organization they want, and the Supreme Court got it right today in holding that the government can’t force home care assistants to pay union dues without their permission. In the Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. decision, the Court made clear that the Obamacare contraceptive mandate violates the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and reiterates that the government cannot infringe upon the religious liberties of private citizens. Protecting the practice of religion is the first issue in the first line of our First Amendment. This is a sacred ideal that is built into the DNA of the United States. Our system of checks and balances triumphed and once again protected Americans from an overreaching federal government.
· Donations Are Being Sought For The Barry Goldwater Center For Democracy, a 50,000 square foot facility Congressional Library, Archives and Museum, to be built on two acres in downtown Mesa, AZ. $40 millions is needed by December 2015, according to President of the Board of Directors Peggy Goldwater Clay. Details:
· The Northwest Conservatives will conduct an Oro Valley Town Council Candidate Forum from 6-8 pm, July 9 at the Oro Valley Library.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs will be on Douglas Wolf’s ‘Pinal Power’ talk show (Tucson) at 12:30 pm, Fri., July 11 to discuss why he should be the next Governor of AZ. Riggs is a former member of Congress from California. Pinal Power layers on KQCKLIVE.COM is a streamed audio and video program that is hosted by Douglas Wolf. Pinal County assessor. Interviews are webcasted and then stored for access anytime.
· The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, July 11 at the Oro Valley Country Club, 300 Greenock Dr., Oro Valley. State Treasurer candidate Randy Pullen and CD1 candidate Gary Kiehne are the speakers. Tuna sandwich with fruit - $14 or Greek steak salad with roll - $15. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 9.
· A Doug Ducey ‘Ice Cream Social’ is planned between 2-3 pm, Sat., July 12 at the home of Rep Debbie Lesko, 6740 W Corrine Dr., Peoria, AZ 85381. RSVP by Fri, July 11, 2014 to Cylee Gutting, Cylee@dougducey.com or 602-842-2014.
· Congressman Paul Gosar: This past week I was happy to see that FEMA finally reached out to Congress for suggestions on where to send the tens of thousands of migrants and unaccompanied alien children illegally coming across the border from Central America, through Mexico, and into Texas and Arizona. It is vital for federal agencies to seek advice and solutions from the Representatives of the people. According to a recent report released by the House Homeland Security Committee, more than 92% of these individuals who have been part of the recent influx at our southern border come from just three countries–El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Therefore, my top three suggestions for shelter locations are as follows: San Salvador, El Salvador; Guatemala City, Guatemala; and Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The only way that we can disincentivize Central American immigrants from illegally entering our country is if we change our policies, tweak our laws, cut the bureaucratic red tape and immediately send them back to their countries of origin. Until then, this self-imposed crisis will continue to worsen. Additionally, sending illegal immigrants home immediately spares them from the inhumane living conditions that currently exist at HHS detention facilities. FEMA has created an email address to receive suggestions as to where we think these individuals should be sheltered. I encourage everyone reading this to contact FEMA and express their ideas and opinions by emailing email@example.com. If you agree with me, tell them so.The complete text of my letter to FEMA can be found HERE.
· The Arizona Capitol Times ‘Meet The Candidates’ is scheduled between 4:30-6:30 pm, Tues, July 15 at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. Tickets: azcapitoltimes.com/event-tickets Candidates: Contact Scott Newell at 602.889.7145 or firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorships: Melanie Campbell at 602.889.7125or email email@example.com
· The Northwest Conservatives will present Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs from 2-4 pm, July 20 at the Oro Valley Library.
· Gov Jan Brewer Response To Ninth Circuit Ruling: “In 2012, based on President Obama’s lawless directive, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) made an administrative policy choice to defer removal proceedings of illegal aliens who were brought to the United States as children, a program referred to as DACA. This policy choice is not federal law authorizing an illegal alien’s presence in the country – it simply is a choice by the executive branch not to enforce deportation proceedings as required under existing federal statute. DHS itself has expressly acknowledged that the DACA Program does not grant any substantive rights and that only Congress can do that. The DACA Program, the decision to not enforce federal law, has directly led to the massive influx of illegal crossings and the crisis we are witnessing today. If the Ninth Circuit ruling is allowed to stand, the President, as he has already threatened, can contrive a new program refusing to deport the latest arrivals, issue employment authorization cards, and Arizona would have to issue licenses to them as well. Arizona law, A.R.S. § 28-3153(D), is very clear: ‘Notwithstanding any other law, the department shall not issue to or renew a driver license or non-operating identification license for a person who does not submit proof satisfactory to the department that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.’ As a result, the Arizona Department of Transportation has a policy that DACA – as well as deferred action and deferred enforced departure individuals - do not demonstrate authorized presence under federal law. Lawless decrees by the President demonstrate animus to Congress, states and the Constitution. It is outrageous, though not entirely surprising, that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has once again dealt a blow to Arizona’s ability to enforce its laws. With today’s decision, a three judge appellate panel, appointed by Presidents Carter, Clinton and Obama, disregarded judicial precedent and procedure. This continues us down a dangerous path in which the courts and the President – not Congress – make our nation’s laws. The ruling is especially disturbing given the current influx of illegal aliens, a crisis President Obama created and escalated. I am analyzing options for appealing the misguided court decision. The American people are tired and disgusted by what is happening through our federal government today, but they can be assured Arizona will continue to fight for the rule of law.”
· Firearms Expert Alan Korwin: We have hundreds of thousands of people discreetly carrying firearms throughout Arizona, with government permits, for the sole purpose of self defense and stopping crime. Countless others safely carry sidearms for the same reason, without any red-tape government paperwork, under the freedom of Constitutional Carry, for four years now. Yet the front page (Arizona Republic) today says, as usual, "police and criminologists don't have an explanation for the dip" in homicides that statistics keep showing. What's wrong with these people? If they can't see the most obvious evidence in their faces, the result of decades of effort and success, what else are these so-called experts missing? Innocent people are armed against crime, shooting ranges and trainers are busy educating the public, crime drops, and "officials" don't recognize any results. Why do you think every state in the Union finally has some form of discreet carry? National statistics on the subject are overwhelmingly positive -- society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed. Guns save lives, guns stop crime, and criminologists don't have clues, the great trinity of news truths that somehow don't make the "news." It would be hysterical if it wasn't so serious. - Alan Korwin, Author, The Arizona Gun Owner's Guide
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent announcements or messages to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. I became aware that some of your messages haven’t come through. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
· LD11 Conservative Team Candidates Steve Smith (Sen), and Rep Mark Finchem and Vince Leach (House) schedule: .
· July 9 – noon, AMIGOS Face-to-Face Lunch hosted by Joe Wilhelm, General Manager of ASARCO Hayden Operations register/event
· July 12- 1 pm, LD 11 & LD 8 Conservative Candidates and Sheriff Joe Paramount Theater, Casa Grande.
CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
· July 8 – 6:30 pm, NW Conservative Club CD2 Debate, Desert Sky Middle School 9850 E. Rankin Loop Tucson. Contact Frank Olivieri 742-1475
· July 10 -5:30 pm, Meet and Greet Wooten: Martha Cooper Library, 1377 N Catalina Ave. Light snacks. Featuring Jeff Utsch, NCAA All-American swimmer and Navy SEALS instructor; Jeff Prather, DEA Special Agent.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Bennett’s schedule:
· July 8 - Superstition Mountain Republican Club - Apache Junction
· July 9 - Arizona Technology Council Gubernatorial Candidate Forum - Scottsdale
· July 10 - Alliance for Construction Excellence Candidate Forum - Phoenix
· July 10 - Payson Tea Party Meeting - Payson
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas Schedule:
· July 10 – 5:30 pm, Central Phoenix Republican Women's Club Supt of Public Instruction candidate forum dinner meeting, Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N Central Ave. Phx. $22 per person.
· July 12 – 10-11 am, West Valley GOP office grand opening, 10050 W Bell Road, #26, Sun City.
· July 12 – 1-4 pm, candidate event with Sheriff Joe Arpaio at 420 N. Florence St., Casa Grande.
· Gilbert City Council Candidate Eddie Cook: Lots has been going on with the campaign to re-elect Eddie Cook. See below for updates and ways you can help.
· We turned in almost double the number of signatures required to get on the ballot. Thank You to the army of volunteers who helped collect them for us.
· Yard Signs are here. We would love for you to put one (or more) up at home, work, or any good visible spot. They can be picked up at these locations:
· Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, 119 N. Gilbert Rd (Click for MAP)
· Small Business Alliance, 1166 E. Warner Rd (Click for MAP)
· Eddie Cook's House, 1760 W. Aspen Ave (Click for MAP)
· Or call/email us and we'll deliver a sign to you!
· You can help a lot by sharing our information with your friends and family! Forward our emails, check out our website, follow us on Facebook or Twitter, and be sure to "Like" and "Share" our posts.
· If you like what Eddie has done and will do for the Town of Gilbert, please consider volunteering your time or money to help out our campaign. Donations
Lastly, remember to vote on August 26, or by early ballot starting July 31. And tell 5 of your friends they should vote for Eddie too. Click Here or call 602-506-1511 to request an early ballot. Contact: Paul Brierley-Campaign Manager
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Martha McSally has announced she is looking forward to two more GOP debates that will take place before the August 26 primary. The GOP frontrunner participated in a debate earlier this year, bringing the total number of confirmed primary debates to three. "Debates are a great opportunity to share important viewpoints and dive past the sound bites to more complex stances on the issues facing Southern Arizonans. We need to ensure a strong national defense, roll back government overreach, and kick start our economy to bring better jobs and opportunity to the people here in our community," said McSally. "People I speak with on the campaign trail are tired of the same-old empty promises from Washington politicians. We are looking for leaders who can offer new solutions, and I bring a new perspective and the experience needed to change the status quo." The dates and locations of the two debates are:
· July 22 - Thunder Mountain Republican Women's Club, Sierra Vista
· July 26 - Republican Club of Green Valley and Sahuarita/Green Valley News/Sahuarita Sun/the Quail Creek Republican Club, Green Valley
Colonel Martha McSally (ret.) is an independent voice and 26-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force. She was the first woman to fly in combat and command a fighter squadron in U.S. history. She is committed to fighting for equal treatment of women and more opportunity for the middle class, and has been active in defending Southern Arizona's critical job-creators like Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and Fort Huachuca.
· Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich today commended Governor Brewer for her continued efforts to defend state sovereignty and enforce Arizona law as it pertains to banning driver licenses for non-citizens. Governor Brewer continues to fight for Arizona in the face of executive overreach by the Obama administration. Tom Horne? Not so much. When the Governor sought legal guidance in order to defend Arizona’s driver’s license requirements, she chose to hire outside counsel rather than entrust Tom Horne with the case. And, today, when the liberal, San Francisco-based 9th Circuit Court of Appeals sided with the Obama administration instead of Arizona citizens, what did we hear from Tom Horne as the state’s top lawyer? Crickets. “Where is Arizona’s Attorney General?” asked Brnovich. “Why should Arizona taxpayers continue footing the bill because Tom Horne is too distracted or disinterested to do his job? Why should Arizona citizens pay the price for his incompetence? Now is when Arizona needs a strong Attorney General who will stand up to the Obama administration and defend state law. I am the only candidate in this race, Republican or Democrat, who will side with the citizens of Arizona and protect our sovereignty.” visit www.Mark4AZ.com
· Gubernatorial Candidate Christine Jones: Over the past two months, 512 people have generously asked how they can help with the Jones for Governor campaign. The short answer is this: You can help by becoming an Ambassador and joining the strategy call this Wednesday or this Saturday. But before you join, I want to be completely upfront about something… I don’t think of volunteers in the traditional sense. Every politician talks about "volunteers," but these volunteers are treated as expendable. I think different: In fact, I believe that our volunteers represent the most vital part of our campaign.You see, the gubernatorial race is not about the politicians. It's not about the elected officials. It is about the true leaders of this country: YOU. So I'm going to change the way volunteers interact with a campaign. I will ask our volunteers to take an inside look at what we are doing, what we need help with, and specifically, what your help will do for our cause. We decided to call our volunteers by their rightful name: Ambassadors. You are Arizona's diplomatic agents, and you are of the highest rank. You represent the people I want to serve. And you should be treated accordingly. Because my Ambassadors are the most important part of the Jones for Governor campaign (my secret weapon of sorts), I’m asking that you join our strategy calls and let us know the best ways we can serve Arizonans. Will you please help us develop our strategy? Sign up for our grassroots Ambassador Program here.
· Conscience Of The Senate John McCain, once known for his fiery temper, becomes the GOP’s cool point man on foreign policy
· Face The Nation: Sen John McCain “ i hope this program was blacked out in arizona. i respect secretary senator clinton i respect her views. we have had disagreements on a number of issues. but i think it's my job to work with every president if she is regrettablyf she attains the presidency. i worked with her in the senate. i just work with senator sanders on a veterans affairs bill. we've got to fix the v.a. how do you do that? you have to reach across the aisle and work together on certain issues. i'm not only not embarrassed about that i'm proud of it and i respect hillary clinton. i may not agree with her.”
· Tom-Horne-Investigation Az Rep Editorial
· Not-My-Backyard-Feds-Efforts-Relocate-Illegal-Aliens-Border Where The Feds Are Setting Up Relocation Sites
· Tom-Horne-Sues-To-Stop-Clean-Elections-Investigation Laurie Roberts
· Liberty on Tap gathering for Frank Riggs
· Should John-McCain-Retire? …Voters Are Tired Of Him After More Than 30 Years Of Service.
ALLEN B WEST
· America, The Movie. See Trailor And Get Tickets Here:
· ISIS Crucifies Christians (Warning: Graphic Images)
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Wrong-Turn-Marine-Held-Mexico Greta Van Susteren Investigates
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· 11-Killed-At-Least-60-Wounded-In-Chicago-Shootings-This-Weekend So Much For Gun Control!
· Stop-Sending-US-Taxpayer-Funds-To-Palestinian-Terrorists Star Parker
WAR ON WOMEN
· Rasmussen Reports: 51% Remain Opposed To Obamacare's Individual Mandate
· After What This School Board Just Said, Every School In America Could Be Trashing Michelle’s Lunch Program "...Michelle Obama Who, Last Time I Checked, Has Been Elected By No One.”