- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ▼ July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
July 13, 2014
· Protesters are planning to blockade buses bringing illegals to Oracle. Oracle residents mobilizing against feds dump of illegals Patriots are calling for protesters on Tues, July 15 and Sat, July 19 to blockade buses carrying illegals outside of Oracle, AZ. (on Mt. Lemmon Rd., 4 mi. East of the town of Oracle). Protests needed from 7am to 7pm. on Tues., July 15. Follow up protest from 8 am to 1 pm, on Sat. July 19. in front of a proposed shelter at Peppersauce Campground (7mi. East of Oracle, on Mt. Lemmon Rd.) Protesters to 'Mobilize' Against Feds Dumping Alien Minors into Their Town
· A National Day Of “Protest Against Immigration Reform, Amnesty and the Border Surge’ is scheduled throughout the nation for July 18 and 19. A 6 am, Fri., July 18 Amnesty Protest Rally is planned in front of the Tucson Mexican Consulate, 553 S Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701. Brings signs, water, sun hat, umbrella, etc. Contact: email@example.com
· Lyle J Rapacki: The Continued Influx Of Illegal Children into our Nation is creating new and very concerning medical emergencies with the advent of diseases not seen in many decades in America. Steadily reports are now becoming public that State Health Services are seeing diseases of a very alarming level, and some are spreading and creating clusters. Arizona Human and Health Services are among those agencies reporting great concerns by not knowing what medical conditions the unaccompanied children have when being dropped in Arizona. Arizona Human Health Services are not being provided any medical information on the unaccompanied children, nor does the agency know for certain whether immunizations have been accomplished. No records, no confirmation of even health exams are provided Arizona. What will this mean come the start of school? The article below is of great concern. - illegal-alien-disease-epidemic-doctors-nurses-gagged: threatened-with-arrest-if-they-talk -- Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D. -- Protective Intelligence and Assessment Specialist Consultant
· Lyle Rapaki: This Is An E-mail Partially Depicting The Horrendous Situation in San Diego associated with the off-loading of illegal aliens. Mind you, this short report is from just one location in the myriad dumping of illegals.
Message: The media is NOT reporting these disturbing numbers from the first 3 flights of Central American illegal aliens caught in Texas and flown into San Diego for quick processing and release. Out of the approximately 420 Central American illegal aliens, mostly women and children, on the first 3 flights into San Diego were processed (and released) at Chula Vista BP station and other stations in San Diego.
100+ have been diagnosed with scabies. Multiple children had fevers. Several children coughing up blood with fevers (suspected TB) - Unconfirmed possible cases of H1N1. Five Border Patrol agents are now diagnosed with scabies from processing the aliens; other agents have also been exposed and possibly infected.
"They are just reinfesting them over and over. They treat them and immediately put them in the decontaminated cells, which is terrible. Also bottles aren't being sanitized, blankets are being shared, it's bad. The people from the first 2 planes are long gone. They don't care at all. They are just releasing them. No relief in sight. Rumor is they will be increasing the number of flights into San Diego". - San Diego Border Patrol Source
Keep in mind, all of these aliens are being processed and treated quickly for their illnesses and released into the general public in San Diego and other cities where they are going to meet family or friends, most likely your city too. The next plane load of 140 aliens is due in San Diego Thursday morning at 10 am.
· Op-Ed: What If The Border-With Mexico-Was Sealed A produce importer and Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman ponder the possibilities of impenetrable border security. –
· TX Gov Rick Perry: Secure The Border Petition : "Five hundred miles south of here in the Rio Grande Valley there is a humanitarian crisis unfolding that has been created by bad public policy and a failure to secure the border. Securing this border is attainable, and the president needs to commit the resources necessary to get this done."- Rick Perry
· Campaign Signs Missing? According To Doug Nintzel, Arizona Department Of Public Transportation Public Information Officer, “ If campaign signs that are incorrectly placed within state highway right-of-way boundaries are collected by ADOT crews, they are taken to maintenance yards and are kept there for a couple of weeks to give campaigns some time to pick them up.” He added, “Under state law, no campaign signs are allowed within the right of way along state highways. ADOT sends letters to registered candidates each campaign cycle as a reminder of the prohibition against signs within highway right of way areas.” So, if check with the nearby ADOT Maintenance Yard to see if your missing signs are stored there. See ARS 16-1019 –political http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm
· Candidate Yard Signs In Your Neighborhood Are Legal. The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees your right to free speech, and state law supports homeowners' rights to display political yard signs during election season -- despite HOA rules which may try to restrict your rights. See HB 2069 (toward the end of the document) and it's clear that an HOA cannot enforce sign regulations that are more restrictive than those of the city, town or county according to AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. If you are living in an HOA and run into this situation, visit the AZGOP Facebook page and tell your side of the story.
· El Mirage Councilmember Jim McPhetres is hosting an ice cream social for Doug Duce from 4-5 pm, July 16 12613 W Sierra St., El Mirage, AZ 85335. RSVP by Tues., July 15 to Cylee Gutting at Cylee @dougducey.com or 602-842-2014.at -- before the West Valley Gubernatorial Debate.
· The New AZ GOP West Valley Victory Office could use a paper cutter if anyone has a spare one. Drop if off at 10050 W Bell Road #26, Sun City or contact office coordinators Phyllis And Peter Lee 623-977-4532 Mdcyclist@Live.Com
· Congressman Paul Gosar: Military Monday -- Monday, July 14, I will begin a new feature on my Facebook page highlighting local service members and veterans from the 4th Congressional District. I have heard so many incredible stories of sacrifice and service and now I want to share them with you. These heroes need to be recognized for their bravery and courage and I hope you will enjoy reading about them. If you know of a current or former member of the military that you would like to recognize for Military Monday, send me a message with their information at http://gosar.house.gov/contact-me.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Andy Thomas says he enjoyed participating in the Las Fuentes forum in Prescott and the Lake Havasu City Tea Party forum.
· Congressional District 4: Did You Know? Sharlot Hall, as the territorial historian, was Arizona's first female public official. She was also a poet who published a widely circulated poem, called Arizona, that satirized a proposal to admit Arizona and New Mexico as one state into the Union. The Prescott Historical Society changed their name to the Sharlot Hall Historical Society in 1945. She is buried in Prescott's Pioneer Cemetery. – Congressman Paul Gosar
· Crossroads with Van will address “GOP won’t deport fear of losig Hispanic support’ at 2 pm, Mon, July 14 at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/van-the-radio-man Talk show host Clair Van Steenwyk will be “discussing how the GOP fears losing more Hispanic Votes if they even mention Deportation, not taking into account many in the GOP brought the problem to US with the Votes for H.R. 7311 (110th Congress), we need to send all those who vote for this type of legislation without understanding unintended consequences aren't fit to serve US and be removed from office as quickly as possible, check your Reps.” Call ins 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283.
· Congressman Paul Gosar: IRS Scandal Update -- On Thursday, a federal judge ordered the IRS to explain under oath how Lois Learners emails "went missing". Attorney General Eric Holder has yet to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate this scandal. We have come to a point where our chief law enforcement officer is unwilling to enforce our laws. The American people deserve justice. It is time that Congress acts to remove him from office. If you agree, click the picture below to watch a video calling for Congress to act and remove Holder from office.
· LD17 Has Changed Its Meeting Date To July 29 at 7 pm at the Tri-City Taptist Christian Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road., Chandler, AZ 85286. . All future meetings will be held the last Tuesday of the month.
· LD 17 Needs Volunteers To Walk Neighborhoods Sat., July 19. Contact Chr Tyler Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-239-0025
· Congressman Matt Salmon, Sen Candidate Ralph Heap And House Candidate Haydee Dawson will speak at 7 pm, July 21 in the Hopi Ballroom at Leisure World. Light refreshments.
· Congressman Matt Salmon Has Introduced H.R. 5053, The Expedited Family Reunification Act, which will help the thousands of Unaccompanied Alien Children detained by Customs and Border Protection agents after illegally immigrating to the United States be returned to their families in their country of origin. Upon introduction of the legislation, Rep. Salmon said:“When I visited the Nogales Placement Center on June 13, I was horrified by what I saw. As a father and grandfather, I am appalled at what these children have had to endure. Facing essential abandonment by their parents and loved ones, they are sent on a trek hundreds of miles long so that they can surrender to U.S. Border Patrol agents in the hopes of gaining de facto citizenship. Our law currently does not allow for unaccompanied alien children to be returned to their parents at home in an expedited manner unless the nation from which they arrive is contiguous to the United States. This legislation would make this technical correction in our immigration policy and allow us to quickly reunite these children with their families.” Background: Under current law, Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) from nations not contiguous with the United States are required to face a deportation hearing before they are returned home to their parents. Thousands of Central American children recently apprehended by CBP agents now face immigration courts and the prospect of being forced to live for years in foster care—away from their families, loved ones, and home nations—before being returned home. The Expedited Family Reunification Act would amend existing statute to harmonize the way unaccompanied children are processed and allow immigration officials to coordinate with Central American governments to ensure the safe return of UACs to their families in their home countries.
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party Is Hosting A ‘Meet The Candidates,’ at 10 am, Sat., July 19 at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds (¼ mile south of the junction of Highways 82 & 83 in Sonoita) for candidates from all parties. Free admission, free parking, food vendor on site. Between candidates moderator Senator Frank Antenori will give updates on the role and power of lobbyists, who the real power brokers in Phoenix are, how the interests of the average citizen become subverted by the legislative process and much more. Contact: sonoitateaparty.org
· Congressman Paul Gosar: This week it seemed like everywhere you looked, there was more shocking news about the ongoing immigration crisis occurring at our southern border. And for good reason. As citizens of a border state, we are affected by this disaster more than anyone else. The decisions our elected leaders make will have massive consequences that echo throughout Arizona. I am encouraged by all of the comments that I heard from constituents throughout the district on Facebook and Twitter, as well as phone calls, letters and emails sent to my office. I am confident that as long as the citizens of this country are engaged on the important issues, we will always be able to hold our elected leaders accountable to the will of We The People.
Andrew Costanzo, CD 3 - Maricopa County Coordinator, Is Asking For Volunteers To Join The CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Campaign Team To Retire CD3 Democrat Incumbent Raul M. Grijalva. Volunteers Are Needed To Walk Neighborhoods And Make Phone Calls. Costanzo Says With More Volunteers Contacting Republican Voters The GOP Can Turn CD3 From Blue To Red. Contact Costanzo At 480 677-0697 Or Andrew@Theirishgifthouse.Com
· NAFBPO’s Zack Taylor - A Retired Border Agent Speaks Freely About The Real Dangers on FOX news. See NAFBPO Border Presentation - the truth about criminal violence along the AZ/MX Border - Caution: very graphic photos
· Wonder How Your Arizona Legislators have honored their oath of office since they were elected in 2012? AzCDL has posted the voting records of all legislators on key pro-rights firearms bills for the 2013 and 2014 Legislative sessions on our website’s Voting Records page. State Representatives and Senator here.
· Yavapai County Republican Headquarters is looking information on who made the round Goldwater campaign pin that was distributed at the Sept 3, 1964 Sen Barry Goldwater for President campaign on the steps of the Prescott Courthouse. The button has a white background with red lettering reads: Prescott – Arizona Welcomes BARRY Sept 3, 1964. Contact: L.G. Mace at Yav GOP Headquarters (928) 776-4500.
· A Reminder To Politically Involved State Employees: See state restrictions (Arizona’s “mini-Hatch Act”) at A.R.S. § 41-752. http://www.azleg.gov/ars/41/00752.htm The public policy behind these limitations is at A.R.S. § 41-752(K).
JULY 14 EVENTS
· Queen Creek Mayor Gail Barney and Pam Barney are hosting fundraiser for gubernatorial candidate Scott Smith at 7 pm, Mon, July 14 at their home, 22448 E. Queen Creek Road, Queen Creek. Event hosted by Councilwoman Julie Wheatly, Jason Barney and Kimberly Mlazgar. Dessert will be served.
· Buffalo Wild Wings Is Offering a special to help raise money for CD3 Candidate Gabriela Saucedo-Mercer Mon, July 14 at their 1390 W. Irvington Road, Tucson. 15% of proceeds with benefit the campaign. To obtain a coupon, go to: www.gabbyforcongress.org Copies of this ticket required.
· Meet And Greet Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs At Mazy's, 396 W Road 3 North In Chino Valley At 3:30 Pm., Mon, July 14.
· Carl Pittman, Author Of ‘The Personal Journey Of A Back Common Sense Conservative’, and Travor Lakey, social media guru, will be featured at the Arizona Project at 6:30 pm, Mon., July 14 to further instruction on blogging techniques and social media. Chairman Ronald Ludder. The group meets at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2, Phoenix, AZ 85028 602.677.1496
· The Highway 69 Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Mon, July 14 to hear Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich and Mayer Justice of the Peace Judge Paul Rummer. 5 pm social hour. Location: Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey AZ, 86327. RSVP required to June at 928-632-4661 or email@example.com
JULY 15 EVENTS
· A Meet & Greet Is Scheduled For Gilbert City Council candidates Jordan Ray, Victor Petersen, and Eddie Cook and guest Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich at 7:30 pm, July 15 at 4147 E Lexington Ave., Gilbert. Host Committee: Derek & Heather Madsen and Adam & Kim Baugh.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, July 15 at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) Speakers include Attorney General candidate Mark Brnovich, Fountain Hills Town Council candidate Lina Bellenir and LD23 State Senate Candidate Forum with Rep John Kavanagh and Jeff Schwartz. No admission. Donations welcome. firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Capitol Times ‘Meet The Candidates’ (legislative, state and congressional) is scheduled at 4:30 pm, Tues, July 15 at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. Cocktails and appretizers, contests. Tickets: meet-the-candidates Candidates/tables contact: Scott Newell at 602.889.7145 or email@example.com Contact Melanie Campbell at 602.889.7125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ret. Col Jon Gold Will Make A Power Point Presentation on current Islamic events in the Middle East to the Pima County Republican Club Luncheon at 11:30 am, Tues., July 15.
The Western Pinal Republican Club (WPRC) will be hosting Justice of the Peace candidates at 5:30 pm., Wed., July 16 at Eva’s Fine Mexican Food, Casa Grande. Contact: Teresa Ottesen Binder, Communications 602-397-2007 www.pinalwprc.com
Secretary of State candidate Wil Cardon and CD1 candidate Martha McSally will address the Eastside Republican Club at 6:30 pm, Wed., July 16 at the Golf Links Library, Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links, Tucson
· The Arizona Investment Council Arizona Corporation Commission Candidate Debate will be held between 10 am and noon, Wed., July 16 in the Rio Salado College, Rio Conference Center, 2323 W. 14th St., Tempe, AZ 85281. Buffet lunch following the debate. Limited seating. RSVP: Call Michelle Cipriano at 602-257-9200 for details
· A ‘Meet And Greet’ Is Scheduled For LD23 Senate Candidate John Kavanagh and House Candidates Michelle Ugenti and Jay Jay Lawrence from 4-6 pm, Wed., July 16 at Los Olivos Restaurant, 73238 2nd St., Scottsdale. Casual attire. Complimentary appetizers and soft drinks.
· The West Valley Gubernatorial Forum will be hosted by Legislative Districts 4, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 29 on Wed., July 16 at 7 pm at Church of Joy, 21000 N. 75th Avenue, Glendale. All 6 Republican candidates will be participating. Tickets are $5 and available through the hosting legislative districts, purchased online or picked up at the GOP West Valley Victory Office, 10050 W. Bell Road, Suite #26, Sun City. Sponsorship opportunities for candidates, organizations and businesses to promote themselves in the West Valley are also available. Tickets/sponsorships information visit www.LD21.org or contact Lisa Gray at email@example.com or 623.340.8173.
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
· July 14 - House Party for Chuck Wooten in Oro Valley
· July 15 - 4:30 pm, Meet the Candidates Mixer, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel, 340 North 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
· July 18 – 5-7 pm, Candidates Reception/Social, Pueblo del Sol Country Club, 2770 St. Andrews Drive, Sierra Vista
July 19 – 10am-2 pm, Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party Meet the Candidates, Santa Cruz Fairgrounds Sonoita
· Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Bennett’s schedule:
· July 16 - 6:15pm, West Valley Republican Legislative Districts Gubernatorial Forum
· July 18 - 7 Pm, Arizona Cattle Growers Association & GPEC Gubernatorial Forum.
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas Schedule:
· July 15 –5:30 pm, Superintendent of Public Instruction Debate on KAET, PBS, Channel 8. will air again, at 10 pm.
· July 16 – 6:30 pm, West Valley Governor Forum, Community Church of Joy, 21000 North 75 Avenue, Glendale.
· July 18 – 5-7 pm, Candidates Reception, Pueblo Del Sol Country Club, 2770 Saint Andrews Drive, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
· July 19 – 10 am-2 pm, Sonoita/Elgen Tea Party, Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds 3142 S. Highway 83 Sonoita, AZ 85637.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent announcements or messages to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs: In the four straw polls that have been conducted in the Republican gubernatorial primary race, small business owner Frank Riggs - an Army vet and former police officer, education nonprofit CEO and U.S. Congressman - is the only candidate to finish either first or second in every poll. The polls were conducted by Legislative Districts 12 and 20 and by the Maricopa and Yavapai County Republican Committees. Riggs received 54 votes out of the 178 votes cast in the polls, or 30% of all votes, a higher percentage than any other candidate. Riggs' campaign manager, Darcie Johnston, points out that no advance notice was given of the polls and that those voting were county chairmen, legislative district chairmen, and precinct committeemen and women. Johnston commented, "Unlike the phony polls conducted by Doug Ducey's 'dark money' operatives, these polls represent a true sampling of likely Republican voters." Johnston also noted that the most recent poll by Ducey's allies far over-sampled independent voters (as a percentage of the total electorate). "Ducey's polls are intended to dupe the media and the public," Johnston said, "but likely Republican primary voters aren't so easily misled. The straw polls show that Frank Riggs is the candidate who's winning support from Republican voters who are closely studying the candidates and following the race." Johnston concluded, "Frank Riggs wins with Republican Party leaders and the most likely primary voters, and our broader outreach to Republican voters through direct mail and television and radio advertising is just beginning. We're confident that Frank will continue to build momentum throughout the state all the way to primary election day on August 26th."
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten: This election must be a historic victory for grassroots conservatives, and your decision is crucial. Who will you send to battle for you against Ron Barber? Chuck Wooten's experience and proven leadership is unmatched by any of his Primary opponents and more importantly, Ron Barber. Chuck Wooten will beat Ron Barber, who must defend his record, and is inferior to Chuck's lifelong record of successful leadership and job creation. A contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000
will support voter outreach and advertising efforts to bring Chuck Wooten's conservative leadership and representation of Southern Arizona to Washington. Supporting Chuck Wooten in the Primary Election means joining the battle against the big spending Establishment machine and the candidate they have chosen for you - simply to do their bidding. Chuck Wooten needs every Conservative voter to support him in the fight, because this election will determine Southern Arizona's future. Contributions to www.wooten2014.com or Checks can be mailed to: Wooten 2014 Campaign - PMB 187, 8110 S. Houghton Rd. #158, Tucson, AZ 85747 Contact: David Girton email@example.com
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: The momentum continued on the campaign trail this week with a lot of things happening, highlighted by our significant media buy that will ensure our message gets out in November. Check out this week's wrap-up: Focused on November - "Ret. Air Force Col. Martha McSally, a Republican challenging Democratic Rep. Ron Barber, placed television reservations in the Tucson media market for the final weeks of the 2nd District race, according to a campaign source." Roll Call: Martha McSally Places Fall TV Reservation for Top Race Signs are in - Yard signs have arrived and are ready to be picked up at our Tucson or Sierra Vista headquarters. Don't have a sign yet? No sweat. Request yours here: https://mcsallyforcongress.com/signs-available/ Super Saturday - Join Martha and other volunteers this weekend as we reach out to voters for Super Saturday! We'll be making calls and knocking doors and, of course, lunch will be provided. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the campaign and we would love for you to join us. E- mail Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can make it. Sat, July 19 at 9 am, McSally for Congress Campaign HQ, 4400 E Broadway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85711. What they're saying - Arizona Daily Star: CD2 Watch: McSally makes ad buy for October Warwick Beacon: Martha McSally defies stereotypes in bid for Arizona congressional seat Have a great week ahead and we look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail.
· MUST SEE: GUNS (Virtual State Of The Union 2013) - Youtube Bill Whittle Of Afterburner On Constitution And Guns
· Mexicans-Blame-Americans-For-Death-Train Complaint Filed Against U.S. Owners Of 'Beast' Hauling Illegals
· More-Than-13,000-TEP-Customers-Without-Power -- Tucson
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Title 22, Chapter 23, Section 1732 Of The United States Code says that whenever a United States citizen is wrongfully imprisoned by a foreign government, it is the President’s duty to work to secure that citizen’s release!
· Mexicans-Blame-Americans-For-Death-Train Complaint Filed Against U.S. Owners Of 'Beast' Hauling Illegals
· Children Flooding Across The Southern Border – Interview With BP Union President, Art Del Cueto
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· What-The-Media-Dont-Want-Me-To-Say Todd Akin Exposes Mind-Blowing Press Manipulation, Clinton Hypocrisy
· White-House-Press-Secretary-Claims-Transparency-Criticism-Unfounded Press Groups: Obama War On Press ‘Without Equal Since The Nixon Administration’