- ► February (19)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ▼ July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
July 23, 2014
· Just A Reminder To You, Your PCs And People On Your E-Mail Distribution Lists. Monday, July 28, is the last day to register to vote in the Tuesday, 08/26, Primary. The AZGOP Headquarters Office, 3501 N 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016, will be open until midnight for anyone that wants to submit any Voter Registration Forms -Individuals can also register to vote online at ServiceArizona http://servicearizona.com/voterRegistration?popularclick A. J. LaFaro - Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· Governor Jan Brewer - Execution of Joseph Wood: “I am concerned by the length of time it took for the administered drug protocol to complete the lawful execution of the convicted double murderer, Joseph Wood. While justice was carried out today, I directed the Department of Corrections to conduct a full review of the process. One thing is certain, however, inmate Wood died in a lawful manner and by eyewitness and medical accounts he did not suffer. This is in stark comparison to the gruesome, vicious suffering that he inflicted on his two victims – and the lifetime of suffering he has caused their family.”
· Campaign Signs Missing? According To Doug Nintzel, Arizona Department Of Public Transportation Public Information Officer, “ If campaign signs that are incorrectly placed within state highway right-of-way boundaries are collected by ADOT crews, they are taken to maintenance yards and are kept there for a couple of weeks to give campaigns some time to pick them up.” He added, “Under state law, no campaign signs are allowed within the right of way along state highways. ADOT sends letters to registered candidates each campaign cycle as a reminder of the prohibition against signs within highway right of way areas.” So, if check with the nearby ADOT Maintenance Yard to see if your missing signs are stored there. See ARS 16-1019 –political http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm
· Candidate Yard Signs In Your Neighborhood Are Legal. The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees your right to free speech, and state law supports homeowners' rights to display political yard signs during election season -- despite HOA rules which may try to restrict your rights. See HB 2609 and it's clear that an HOA cannot enforce sign regulations that are more restrictive than those of the city, town or county according to AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. If you are living in an HOA and run into this situation, visit the AZGOP Facebook page and tell your side of the story.
· Dr Carl Goldberg Will Present “What Non-Moslems Need To Know About Islam" between 9:45 am and noon, Sat., Aug 16 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Road (NW corner Pima/Dynamite), Scottsdale, AZ. 85266
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers Loving Husband of 36 years is proudly telling the world that his wife turns 60 on July 24.
· Rep Kelly Townsend: I would like to encourage Governor Brewer to follow the lead of Governor Perry and activate the Arizona National Guard and place them on the Arizona border. I am concerned that the cartel will move west from Texas and focus on the porous Tucson sector. We need to act quickly to prevent that from happening.
· LD20 Is Hosting An Open Forum For Republican Primary Candidates at 7 pm, Mon, Aug 4 at 4650 W Sweetwater Ave., Glendale.6:30 pm – meet and greet. Each candidate will be given 5 minutes to speak. Each candidate will be given a specific speaking time starting at 7:30 PM in order of notification to the district via email or sign in at the meeting. Candidates can come and go as needed. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-931-3408.
· A Matt Papke For Tempe City Council Fundraiser is scheduled at 5 pm, Fri, July 25 at the Yucca Tap Room, 29 W Southern Ave., Tempe. Food, friends raffles. Contact: Jessica Merrow http://www.freetempe.com/
· The Quail Creek Republican Club And Republican Club Of Green Valley/Sahuarita are hosting a debate featuring CD2 candidates Shelley Kais, Martha McSally and Chuck Wooten at 2 p.m., Sat, July 26, at the Madera Clubhouse, Quail Creek, 2055 E. Quail Crossing Blvd., Green Valley, AZ 85614. The debate is being sponsored by the Green Valley News and Sahuarita Sun.
· The Western Pinal Republican Club will meet 5:30 pm, Aug 20 at Eva’s Fine Mexican Food, 2033 North Pinal Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 to hear AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and CD1 Victory Director Dallin Forrest. $10 – Hors d'oeuvre's and Refreshments . Other guests will include statewide candidates. RSVP email@example.com as Eva's does have an occupancy limit Contact: Teresa Ottesen Binder PR Coordinator 602-397-2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Ninth Annual Arizona Citizens Defense League’s meeting will be held from Noon to 4 pm, Oct 11 at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix to hear Rev.Kenn Blanchard, author of Black Man With A Gun Seating will begin at 11 am. Open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. Tickets at online store for $20 each. Life members - contact email@example.com for tickets. Ticket deadline – Sept 27. No tickets at the door.
· Politics On The Rocks Is Hosting A Free Rally With Gov Mike Huckabee And Congressman Trent Franks at 5:30 pm, Sat., Aug 2 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253. Huckabee will address the crowd and play his famous bass guitar. Photo opportunities are available with Huckabee for $250. RSVP for a photo at Charles@politicsontherocks.com. For information on the private dinner with the Governor after the rally contact Jessica@essexorange.com or call 480-686-5076.
· Republican Candidates In Southwest Maricopa County need your help to win. We are out numbered! Volunteer opportunities are available for you to share campaign literature, engage your neighbors, make phone calls, display a lawn sign, host a candidate “Meet and Greet,” and encourage your friends and neighbors to donate to our candidates. Contact CD 3, Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697.
· Overpasses For America And ALIPAC are calling on the more than 50 organizations and thousands of activists who formed a powerful coalition against illegal immigration to join the August 5 and Aug 7 protests focused in the election battleground states of Tennessee, Washington, and Michigan. Protest locations will be outside of the district offices of incumbent Republican lawmakers who support amnesty and on nearby overpasses. Overpasses for America or alipac.us/f8/protest-times-locations-aug
· A recent Gallup poll indicates that illegal immigration has now swept to the top of the list of concerns among American voters. Other polls are also showing American opposition to immigration reform amnesty legislation rising rapidly in the midst of the 2014 election cycle.
· Arizonans Are Circulating "The Arizona Resolution" Petition To Get Governor Brewer And Elected Officials To Act Regarding The Crisis At Arizona’s Border.See Standuparizona.Com To Sign The Petition.
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten is reaching out to volunteers to make calls and walk the precincts. Contact: campaign manager Dave Girton 631-4443 or email@example.com
· ATTN: LD24 and LD27 PCs: Republican poll workers are needed for both precincts on Aug. 26. Interested PCs should call Fred Lucero at 602-506-3407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Citizen-Protests-Against-Illegals-Continue-Border-Convoy-Planned Some citizens of Murrieta, CA, after their successful blockade of DHS buses, have banded together to start a “convoy” that will go from Murrieta to Laredo, Texas. They are calling for anyone who wishes to participate to join them, including those with RVs or tents. Register to join the convoy at this link). Contact: email@example.com TWITTER: @borderconvoy http://borderconvoy.com The convoy will begin in Murrieta, CA on August 1 and end in Laredo, TX on August 7. They will be stopping in huge battleground border towns such as Oracle, AZ, Fort Hancock, TX, McAllen, TX and Laredo, TX. Any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· ALIPAC Requests That The Woman Who Recorded This Video of illegals on school bus at Wal-Mart in NC contact William Gheen Of Americans For Legal Immigration Pac At (866) 703-0864 so ALIPAC can ascertain the time, date and location.
· Check Your Voter Registration Status at the Secretary of State website and if it's not current use this link to upate: http://servicearizona.com/ If you're a voter in Maricopa County, you can also use this link to request an early ballot online for the August 26th Primary Election. Pima County online requests can be taken here. Other counties, click here MAP for instructions and forms.
· Andrew Costanzo, CD 3 - Maricopa County Coordinator, Is Asking For Volunteers To Join The CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Campaign Team To Retire CD3 Democrat Incumbent Raul M. Grijalva. Volunteers Are Needed To Walk Neighborhoods And Make Phone Calls. Costanzo Says With More Volunteers Contacting Republican Voters The GOP Can Turn CD3 From Blue To Red. Contact Costanzo At 480 677-0697 Or Andrew@Theirishgifthouse.Com
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers is need volunteers in her Tempe headquarters between 10am-2 pm or 4-8 pm, Mon-Fri, at 3030 S Rural Rd., #120, Tempe. Volunteer at email@example.com or call field director Jackson Turner at 480-734-3911.
· Senator Jeff Flake: If you haven't already heard, I am opposed to President Obama's $3.7 billion proposal to address the surge of unaccompanied children at the border. While I do not begrudge the administration’s request for additional funds to address this crisis, the devil is in the details of how the president plans to spend those funds. Rather than directing the bulk of these funds to resources at the border and within the court system, the president plans to send much of it to the Department of Health and Human Services, the agency tasked with temporarily settling these children with guardians living in the United States. Not only does this send the wrong message, it wastes an extraordinarily large sum on an approach that will do little, if anything, to actually stem the flow of unaccompanied children across the border.
· Rep. David Schweikert Will Testify At The House Judiciary Committee Hearing "Constitutional Solutions to our Escalating National Debt: Examining Balanced Budget Amendments" at 10 am (EST) Thurs., July 24 in the Rayburn House Office (streamed live, here.) Rep. Schweikert will be defending H.J. Res 10. The resolution proposes a constitutional amendment that requires the Federal budget to be balanced and demands that an increase in the Federal debt require approval from a majority of the legislatures of the several states. Additionally, the resolution also prohibits total outlays from exceeding 18% of the gross domestic product (GDP) for the calendar year ending before the beginning of such fiscal year. The resolution in its entirety here. Schweikert spoke on the House Floor about the national debt twice in the last four weeks.
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar Testified Today Before The U.S. Senate Committee On Indian Affairs Oversight Hearing on the future of Indian gaming and the need for passage of H.R. 1410:“TheTohono O’odham Nation’s dismissal of their promise to build no additional casinos in Phoenix is not something that Congress can ignore when the result will be so harmful to what had been a national model. It is vital for Congress to pass the Keep the Promise Act, sponsored by my good friend and colleague Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ), that ensures the promise of no additional casinos in the Phoenix area is kept until the existing tribal-state gaming compacts expire, without interfering in the trust acquisition itself. No entity, governmental or otherwise, should be rewarded for deceptive conduct that violates a compact and is contrary to the will of voters.” Gosar’s testimony HERE.
· Congressman David Schweikert called on President Obama today to adjust his West Coast schedule and include a visit to the border. Obama will be visiting Southern California tomorrow to headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee (DNC). "The situation on the border is escalating and our Commander-and-Chief is missing-in-action," said Schweikert. "I do not believe that this is a crisis you can fully comprehend until you have seen it firsthand. Relying on second-hand information and accounts isn't good enough. I believe that if the President were to see in person what is really happening on our southern border, he would understand the need to deploy the National Guard there immediately. Instead of the typical packaged and manage presentation along the border- we would introduce the president to Arizona and whose lives have been affected by the waves of illegal immigration--- are some variation of this.” Recently, Congressman Schweikert introduced H.R. 4882, the Southwest Border Protection Act, which would deploy at least 10,000 National Guard personnel to perform operations in the Southwest border region until operation control is achieved. "This is a crisis that unfolds every day in our communities in Arizona. Perhaps after his political fundraiser, the President can find the time to visit Arizona and see what our communities are grappling with every day,’ Schweikert said.
· Sen Jeff Flake: Last week, Sen. John McCain and I introduced the “Children Returning on an Expedited and Safe Timeline Act “- otherwise known as the CREST Act - which addresses the crisis at the border.The bill would not only stem the present tide of unaccompanied children, it would address the motivating factors that led to this crisis, preventing future waves of children from making the dangerous journey north. Specifically, the bill would:
· Condition foreign aid on countries' efforts to secure their borders.
· Increase penalties for human smuggling.
· Amend current law to ensure the expedited removal of unaccompanied children from non-contiguous countries such as El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala.
· Require mandatory detention of unaccompanied children until their cases are fully adjudicated.
· Increase the number of immigration judges to hear cases and create a separate immigration docket for juvenile cases.
· Increase the number of refugee applications by up to 5,000 each for El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala.
See CREST Act clicking here.
· Sen Jeff Flake: While Congress should pass legislation such as the CREST Act, you may not be aware that President Obama has the power to begin to stem the flow of unaccompanied children right now. Specifically, President Obama can:
· Direct federal agencies not to release unaccompanied children after they have been apprehended.
· Expedite or trim the timelines of hearings for unaccompanied children.
· Direct the Department of Health and Human Services not to place unaccompanied children with guardians in the United States.
I've been making an aggressive push to bring attention to these little-discussed powers to try and get the president to act immediately to address this crisis.
JULY 24 EVENTS
· The White Mountain Conservatives will meet at 6 pm, Thur., July 24 at 381 N. Central Avenue, Show Low, AZ.
· The Pinal County Meet And Greet is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Fri., July 25 at 21638 E. Governor Drive, in Red Rock, AZ
The Colorado River Tea Party Meet The Candidates will feature Gubernatorial Candidate Christine Jones and CPA Rex Pope, who will address ‘school tax credits’ at the noon, July 24 at Z-Fun Factory & Waylon’s Water World, 4446 E. County 10 St., Yuma. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Maricopa County Will Be Mosquito Spraying (fogging) on Thurs., July 24 in Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale Maricopa County, Phoenix, Queen Creek and Scottsdale
JULY 25 EVENTS
· Congressman David Schweikert Is Accepting Applications for full and part-time congressional internships in his Arizona and D.C. offices for the Fall 2014 term until July 25. Applicants should email their materials to Arizona: Ernestina Borquez-Smith Ernestina.email@example.com or Washington, D.C.: Kyle Souz firstname.lastname@example.org .
· A Ton Food/Donation Drive For Arizona’s Wounded Veterans and their families is planned from 8 am to noon, Fri., July 25 by AZ Heroes to Hometowns. Non-perishable food items and donations can be delivered to four Fry’s Food Stores:
· 5100 S. McClintock, Tempe 85282 (Baseline and McClintock)
· 4707 E. Shea Blvd. Phoenix, 85028 (Shea Blvd and Tatum) 1845 E. Baseline Rd., Gilbert 85233 (Gilbert Rd. and Baseline)
· 10675 W. Indian School Rd., Avondale 85037 (107th Ave and Indian School Rd)
JULY 26 EVENT
· A ‘Meet And Greet’ For LD13 Incumbents Darin Mitchell And Steve Montenegro is scheduled between 2-3:30 pm, Sat., July 26 at the Chaparral Sweet Shop, 45 N. Tegner, Wickenburg. Contact Sondra at 602-413-0301.
· The Republican Club Of Green Valley/Sahuarita’s will meet at 1 pm, Sat., July 26 at the Quail Creek Country Club, 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd., Green Valley.
CD9 Candidate Andrew Walter will be featured at a ‘coffee with the candidate’ at 7:30 am, Sat., July 26 at The Good Egg, 50 E.Camelback Road, Phx. Cohost: Phx City Councilman Bill Gates. Purchase your own breakfast. RSVP: Michael@andrewwalter2014.com
· The Quail Creek Republican Club and Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita are hosting a debate featuring Shelley Kais, Martha McSally and Chuck Wooten -- the three Republican candidates in the 2nd Congressional District (CD2) race -- at 2 p.m., Saturday, July 26, at the Madera Clubhouse, Quail Creek, 2055 E. Quail Crossing Blvd., Green Valley, AZ 85614. The debate is being sponsored by the Green Valley News and Sahuarita Sun.
· A Precinct Walk And Get Out The Vote With CD 3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer is scheduled from 9 am-noon, Sat., July 26. Volunteers should meet at 8:30 am, at the Walgreens at 25073 W Southern Ave. Goodyear, AZ 85326 (SE Corner of Southern and Miller Rd). They will walk Hopeville and Valencia Precincts in LD4 - Goodyear. Bring water, a clip board, sun screen and an extra friend. Wear patriotic, comfortable clothing and a hat. Don't worry if you have never done this before, they will team you with someone who has.
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club Candidates Forum & Fiesta is scheduled Sat., July 26 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N. Scottsdale Road., Scottsdale. 4 pm social. 5 pm forum. $20 per person until July 26. Fiesta buffet & cash bar. Congressional update from Congressman David Schweikert. Confirmed candidates for the forum:
· Congress - Andrew Walter, Gabby Mercer, David Schweikert
· Governor - Christine Jones, Doug Ducey, Ken Bennett, Frank Riggs, Scott Smith
· Secretary of State - Michele Reagan & Justin Pierce
· Attorney General - Tom Horne & Mark Brnovich
· Superintendent of Public Instruction - Diane Douglas
· Treasurer - Hugh Hallman, Jeff DeWit, Randy Pullen
· Corporation Comm - Tom Forese, Doug Little, Lucy Mason, Vernon Parker
· LD23 House Michelle Ugenti, Bob Littlefield, Effie Carlson, Jay Lawrence
· LD23 Senate - John Kavanagh, Jeff Schwartz
· LD 28 House - Mary Hamway, Shawnna Bolick
· Scottsdale City Council - Kathy Littlefield, Cindy Hill, Michael Auerbach, Linda Milhaven, Dennis Robbins, David Smith
· Scottsdale School Board- Laddie Shane, Kim Hartman
· Justice Court - Michael Reagan
· Constable - Dan Ryan.
· LD23 House Candidate Effie Carlson:
· July 26 - Paradise Women’s Republican Club Candidate Forum at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten schedule: email@example.com
· July 26 – 2-4 pm, CD2 candidate debate - Green Valley/Sahuarita Republican Clubs, Quail Creek Country Club, 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd,
· Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Bennett’s schedule:
· July 24 - 6 pm, Yavapai County Meet and Greet
· Supt Of Public Instruction Candidate Diane Douglas Schedule:
· July 24 – 6:30 am ‘Wake Up Tucson” radio talk show KVOI.com
· July 24 – 6 pm, Yavapai County Meet & Greet, The Prescott Resort, 1500 E State Rte 69, Prescott.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent announcements or messages to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Hassayampa Constable Candidate Scott Blake: While gathering signatures, voters asked, “We have a Constable? What is a Constable and what are their duties?” Here is a brief look at the duties of a four-year term Hassayampa Constable. Constable duties include serving all civil and criminal process, including civil and criminal summons, Order of Protections, injunctions against harassments, writs of restitution (evictions), writs of execution (orders to collect judgments), writs of replevin (orders to seize property). Constables also hold auctions of seized property, serve civil and criminal warrants. Historically, Arizona has some famous Constables including Wyatt and Virgil Earp who served in the Prescott area and later as lawmen in Tombstone. I am married, have five children, moved here in 1990 and lived in my precinct for15 years. I am an Eagle Scout, a merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts of America and I’m working with two scouts who are earning their Eagle rank. I have an electrical degree and am a business owner of 21 years. My employees will operate my business while I am attending to my duties as constable. I am a Proud Republican Conservative and support the Constitution. However Constables service all political parties with equality and do not set policy. Hassayampa precinct covers Wickenburg, Surprise, Sun City West, a little part of El Mirage, Glendale, Buckeye, Peoria and a little part of Phoenix. I ask for your vote because I believe I am the most qualified candidate for the job, and the best candidate to serve you with integrity and professionalism.
· LD19 Republican Senate Candidate Joe Hobbs is working hard to become your State Senator. Money Bomb – We need to conduct a targeted, strategic mailing next week. We need money now. These funds must be “in the bank” before the money can be spent for the mailing. This mail campaign is designed to accomplish three integrated goals – campaign confidential – that will lead to a Republican Senate victory in LD19. Tomorrow is Friday. A convenient way for you to help our cause - go to www.hobbs4az.com and click on the “donate” button. Be as generous as you can. I will spend every penny very carefully. Most of our work is being done by volunteers; most of our costs are postal and printing. I am blessed with generous volunteers from all over Maricopa County. Seed Money - Contributions can come from anywhere, must be personal funds, no PACs, and are limited to no more than $160 per person, or $320 per household. There is a “donate” tab if you prefer donating on line. It is faster for us too, thank you very much! Checks must be made payable to Hobbs4AZ, up to $160 per individual (a single check of $320 per household if both spouses sign the check). I will pick up your check(s) in person to save mail time, call me. Please keep in mind that for everyone who lives in LD19 – I need fives – go to www.azsos.gov/equal/ and complete your $5 form on line if you like real convenience. We are in it to win it. firstname.lastname@example.org
· CD2 candidate Chuck Wooten: The voters of Southern Arizona want to replace Ron Barber with representation they know and trust - someone who will consistently stand up and take action. My resume shows proven, tested and demonstrated commitment and consistency. My leadership skills earned me each promotion up the chain of command from enlisted to the highest non-commissioned rank of Command Chief Master Sergeant in the US Air Force. When you hire me, you are receiving over 20 years of hands-on performance and direct supervision of operations and personnel, including my final assignment of 17,000 troops from Alaska to Florida. Training, morale and welfare were included in my operations and I was accountable for all. Upon military retirement, my experience grew to include measured success for large corporations and founding my own company. My negotiation and contract skills have successfully resulted in million dollar profit margins and job creation on an international business scale for the past 16 years. My promise to beat Ron Barber is not rhetoric, it is backed by my experience and skill in a multi-dimensional manner. My opponents do not offer you extensive hands-on proven leadership and experience equal to what it will take to stand up to the current situation on both sides of the political parties. The Establishment will speak for Ms. McSally as they have purchased her vote with their special interest money. In contrast, Ms. Kais' travel and name association does not equal experience in negotiation, strategy and leadership at the federal level.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Next week, July 31, early ballots for the Republican primary are being mailed out to thousands of Republican voters across Southern Arizona. In 2012, over 66% of the vote was cast BEFORE Election Day. Over the next month, we'll be talking to voters over the phones and at their doorsteps every day of the week to make sure we get OUR ballots returned as soon as possible. If you can help us reach out to voters, we'd love to have you. Please contact me at Patrick@mcsallyforcongress.com or call me at 520-488-2996 to sign up for a time today. Weekends are always a great time to talk to voters. We'll be starting Saturday at 9:30 AM at our Tucson office.
· Texas-Defends-Their-Border Texas Has Shut Down The Border
· Illegal-Alien-Children-Not-A-Controversy-They-Are-Threat-To-Our-Health-And-Economy Lyle Rapacki Report
· Congressman Jeff Flake: #Primecuts: Money Drips Sink Fiscal Ships
· Andy Thomas-Border-Plan Build “The Patton Line” To Secure The Border; Fund By Trimming The Welfare Rolls
· Fred-Duval-Issues Dark-Money-Challenge Laurie Roberts
· Robert Robb Appointed Officials Would Have Some Advantages
· Did Obama's-Biggest-Nightmare-Just-Become-Reality This Movement Could End Up Being Bigger Than The Tea Party.
Is The Un-Abolishing-Us-Constitution Has America Lost Its Sovereignty To A New World Order?
· "With All That's Happening In Our Country And Around The World -- wildfires, droughts and international crises, I think everyone can agree the last thing the president should be doing right now is raising money for Democrats," said Republican National Committee spokesman Michael Short.
· Governor-Radical-Anti-Gun-Law-Backfired Cost 100s Of Jobs As Manufacture Leave State
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
SECRETARY OF STATE