- ► May (20)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
August 14, 2014
· Today AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham blasted Santa Cruz County Recorder Suzanne Sainz for sending Democrat ballots to more than a dozen Republican voters. Sainz, a Democrat, is responsible for administering the elections in Santa Cruz County involving more than 23,000 registered voters. “This is an outrageous abuse of power: a public official manipulating the election and forcing members of one party to vote in another party’s election,” said Graham. “This does not appear to be an isolated incident, but part of a larger pattern of abuse and failure to be transparent with regard to the elections.” The story was also reported in Nogales International which stated that even the former chairman of the Santa Cruz County Republican Party had received a Democrat ballot instead of a Republican one. In addition to the published report, Sainz also wrongly attempted to collect payment from the Arizona Republican Party earlier this week for voter information that political parties are entitled by law to receive about registered voters in Santa Cruz County. Graham was also critical of the response from the Santa Cruz County Attorney who told reporter Manuel C. Coppola, of Nogales International, that the ballot issue “…hasn’t risen to a legal issue.” Graham noted that a group of Republican voters have been trying for months to obtain public information about the election.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs in Maricopa County , please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· Voters Be Wary Of Some The Political Mailers, flyers and messages you are receiving in your mail box, via e-mails, facebook, phone calls or whatever. The past couple of week there has been a barrage of information hurled at voters – some misleading. Check incumbent candidate voting records out on your own. The information is not available online. However, you can receive that information through the House Chief Clerk's office (602)926-3032 or Senate Secretary's office (602)926-4231.
· Add the Arcadia Precinct in LD28 and Graham County to the four or five precincts in LD23 that out-of-state headquartered Arizona Grassroots Action Committee has sent ‘vote for’ select precinct committeemen campaign mailers into -- angering the more conservative PCs who were omitted. See http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/ 8-8-14 and 8-9-14 MCRC Briefs for prior stories.
· A Black And Yellow Mailer sent out by the Arizona Liberty Alliance PAC labeling LD13 incumbent Rep Darin Mitchell as a liberal supporting amnesty has stirred a furor in the district that reaches from Phoenix to Yuma, from Wickenburg to Buckeye. It is common knowledge that his conservative voting record is ranked #1 in the Arizona House by the Goldwater Institute and Americans for Prosperity.
· Former AZGOP Chairman Randy Pullen, who is candidate for state Treasurer, has folks over at the St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School smiling. When Pullen learned vandals have stripped the copper tubing from five air conditioning units two weeks ago, Pullen got Lennox Industries and Goodman Manufacturing to donate five new 5-ton A/C units (valued at $30,000) to the school. The units are being installed – complete with cages to prevent a repeat occurrence.
· Congressman Paul Gosar invites you to volunteer with Adopt-A-Highway Clean-up from 9:30-11:30am, Sat, Aug 16 on Hwy 89, marker post 326 to 327, in Chino Valley, AZ 86323. RSVP to Julie Brown at (928) 445-1683. Gosar will not be able to attend this event but encourages everyone to participate in this worthy cause of keeping Arizona Beautiful. Bring gloves and wear long pants and boots. Garbage bags and safety vests will be provided. Park and meet at Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce, 175 E. Road 2 South, Chino Valley, AZ. This lot is right on the corner of Road 2 South, and is directly next to our starting spot at mile marker 326.
· The Arizona Game And Fish Department And the University Sustainability Practices at ASU are conducting a new educator workshop from 9 am –noon, Sat., Aug 16 at Desert Vista High School in Ahwatukee, for educators interested in building a wildlife-friendly habitat on their school grounds. Space is limited and registration is required. Additional details will be sent to all registered applicants. To register http://goo.gl/wwtr8e
· A ‘Candidate Sunday’ is scheduled at 10 am, Sun., Aug 17 at North Scottsdale Christian, 28700 N Pima Road, Scottsdale. Candidates welcome. Candidates can bring their banners, pamphlets, etc. Each candidate will traduce themselves in front of the congregation. Contact: Elizabeth at email@example.com to register.
· LD6 Leaders Have Settled on former legislator and current Navajo County Supervisor Sylvia Allen as the replacement nominee for the late Sen. Chester Crandell. sylvia-allen-chosen-as-candidate-to-replace-crandell
· The Sun City West Republican Club will Celebrate Primary Victory at an Oct 1 picnic, between 11 am and 3 pm, at Beardsley Park, Beardsley Road and 128th Ave., Sun City West. GOP general election candidates to speak. Door prizes. Lunch will be served by Texas Road House. $10 each, including drinks and dessert. No reservations required. Contacts: Darlene 623-640-0543, or Jan 623546-3753.
· The Yavapai County Primary Election Night Celebration is scheduled Tues., Aug 26 at the Palace Restaurant & Saloon, 120 S Montezuma St., Prescott. Doors open at 5 pm with appetizers at 6:30 pm. No hosts bar and soft drinks. Sponsored by Congressman Paul Gosar, Sen Steve Pierce, Rep Karen Fann, LD1 candidates Noel Campbell and Linda Gray, Constable Candidate Ron Williams, Clerk of the Superior Court Candidate Wayne Meddaugh, PUSD Board Candidate John Lamerson and Republican Women of Prescott.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: Looking for a New Flag that Comes with a Story? If you’re looking to buy an American flag, get in touch with my office to order one. At your request, it can be flown over the U.S. Capitol and will come with a certificate with the date and time it was flown. For more information, contact my Washington office at (202) 225-2635 or through this link: http://salmon.house.gov/services/flags
· The AZGOP Victory office is located at 10050 W. Bell Road, Sun City, AZ 85351. Phone 623-977-4532. Office hours are from 9am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am-2 pm, Sat. Volunteers are encouraged. Voters are welcome to drop by to pick up GOP information, candidate literature, etc. Treat them nice folks. They are the life’s blood of the party. Volunteers give hours of their personal time keeping the things going.
· The Yavapai County Republicans 5-8 pm, Sept 3 ‘Goldwater Remembrance & Unity Rally’ in commemoration of the kick-off of the 50th anniversary of Barry Goldwater’s presidential campaign on the courthouse steps in Prescott will be celebrated at the Hotel St. Michael’s Ballroom, 205 W Gurley St., Prescott (corner ofGurley/Montezuma). Free parking at Prescott Parking Garage (behind hotel). All general election candidates are invited. Free event with hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar. Goldwater presidential campaign items will be on display, including buttons, banners and other campaign paraphernalia. Bring your own memorabilia and memories of Barry Goldwater and plan to share them, too. Souvenir Patron rosette ribbons have been sold out. However, there is still one Sponsor rosette ribbon still available for $100.00. They are on display at the Yavapai County Republican Committee office, 112B E. Union Street, Prescott, AZ 86303. If you would like to be a part of this historical event, you can call us at (928) 776-4500 or go online to Barry Goldwater Event to reserve your ribbon today. For additional information contact L.G. Mace, Event Coordinator and Yavapai County Republican Committee 2nd Vice Chair at (928) 776-4500 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Rep. David Schweikert is accepting U.S. Military Service Academy nomination applications until Fri, Oct 10, 2014. Details about the academy application process and the nomination application process can be found website here.
· Early Voters Be Sure To Mail Your Ballots in so they are in the Recorder’s office by Thurs., Aug 22. The sooner your ballot is in the Recorder’s office, the sooner you name is removed from those pesky robo calls.
· The AZGOP Primary Night Party is scheduled Tues, Aug 26 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 N Second St., Phx. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Program includes Gov Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and congressional delegates. 10 pm Victory Speech.
· The AZGOP Unity Tour schedule:
Aug 28 -
o 7:30 am: Gilbert Breakfast with nominees at the Double tree Inn, 1800 San Tan Village Parkway, Gilbert . $20.00 for PC's, $50.00 for the public . Contact Jennifer at Jennifer.Bontrager@azgop.org or 602-957-7770
o 10:30 am: Sun Lakes Unity Town Hall. Sun Lakes Country Club, 25425 N Sun Lakes Blvd, Chandler
o 2:00 pm: Casa Grande Unity Rally. Enjoy complimentary appetizers at Eva's Fine Mexican Food. 2033 N. Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. RSVP to Dallin Forrestat@azgop.org
o 6:30 pm: Tailgate party at ASU! Whether you are a Sun Devil or a Wildcat, this will be a great way to kick off the general election campaign.
Aug 29 - Southern Arizona will include events in Sierra Vista, Nogales, GreenValley and a tailgater at University of Arizona. Details tba. Kathy Hedges, Action Team Director 602-957-7770 email@example.com
· At the request of MCRC Chr A J LaFaro, the Maricopa County Elections Team has developed an Online Poll Watcher (aka Political Observer) Workshop that Poll Watcher volunteers can watch prior to the Aug 26 Primary and Nov 4 General Elections. Please read the instructions below before accessing the workshop:
o 1. The workshop takes a couple of minutes to load so be patient
o 2. Once loaded, the workshop automatically starts and advances by itself
o 3. Do not try stopping the workshop. You might get a "script error" and the workshop will freeze up
If you have any technical difficulties or questions contact Daniel Ruiz II, Director of Public Affairs, Maricopa County Recorder’s Office & Elections Department at 602-506-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org Poll Watcher volunteers need to contact their LD Chairmen and request LaFaro's original signed letter of appointment. LaFaro requires all Poll Watcher volunteers be current elected or appointed Republican Precinct Committeemen. politicalobserverworkshop.htm LaFaro thanks Maricopa County Elections Team Members - Daniel Ruiz II, Berta Ramirez, Linda Weedon and Kristi Passarelli for taking the time to develop this workshop. And he thanks the MCRC volunteers who are working tirelessly during this election.
· Yavapai County 1 VC Jim Manning: With early ballots out, now is the time to encourage everyone you know to vote! Talk to neighbors, family and friends. Our immediate work as Precinct Committeemen and women will help determine our candidates for the November 4 General Election. Our strong Constitutional voice in Yavapai County strengthens other counties across Arizona leading to a strong Republican victory in the general election. Learn all you can about our candidates for local, state and national offices. Dive in with the candidates you believe in. Help with yard signs, phone bank work and other volunteer activities.
o ACTION- Inspire friends and neighbors to vote in the August 26th Primary
o ACTION- Support ($) your candidates seeking to represent us at the State House and in DC. Candidate information at YAVGOP.ORG link: Candidates
· URGENT- The MCRC Needs To Provide At Least 20 Unpaid Volunteers to officially observe the early ballot counting at Maricopa County Elections beginning on Wed, Aug 20 through Sat, Aug 30. We need to have two volunteers observing at all times throughout the day. The early ballot counting will be conducted all day, every day at the Elections - MCTEC Office, 510 S. Third Ave., Phoenix AZ 85003, 602-506-1511. Please e-mail Chairman LaFaro your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the day(s) you are willing to work. email@example.com A J LaFaro – Maricopa County Republican Chairman
· Maricopa County Elections is still needs Republican Poll Workers for Legislative District (LD)17, LD24, LD26, LD27 and LD28. In addition LD13, LD17, LD23 and LD26 need Bilingual Republican Poll Workers. Anyone interested in being a poll worker in these Legislative Districts needs to contact, as quickly as possible, Colleen Redmond, Board Worker Recruiter Supervisor, Maricopa County Elections, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-372-3713. Thanks. A. J. LaFaro - Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· Sen Jeff Flake: It's because of friends like you that I was elected to the U.S. Senate. I cannot thank you enough. After serving in the Senate minority, I am very excited about the likelihood of being a member of the Republican majority come January. With political winds at our backs, Republicans are poised to capture control of the Senate, and I'm hopeful that a change in Senate leadership will put the brakes on President Obama's continued attempts to expand government at the expense of economic growth. While Congress is stagnant with gridlock, the campaign season never seems to end. Just one month after I took office, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, started targeting me with millions of dollars in misleading advertising because of my support for the Second Amendment.
Michael Bloomberg is after me again this year. He has pledged to spend $50 million of his own money this year in an effort to assail senators who support the 2nd Amendment. These liberal groups would love to soften my numbers on a permanent basis and weaken me as I approach reelection. I am determined not to let them do it.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
AUG 15 EVENTS
· Aug 15 Is The Deadline For Making Reservations for the ‘Women Warriors Of The Senate’ Fundraiser, featuring scrumptious homemade dessert by LD22 Sen Judy Burges, LD14 Sen Gail Griffin, LD15 Sen Nancy Bartos, LD21 Rep Debbie Lesko, LD15 Sen Kelli Ward and LD20 Sen Kimberly Yee will be held from 4:30-6:30 pm, Aug 19 at the home of Susie Stevens, 6116 N 38th Place, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Meet the fantastic incumbent ‘Women Warriors’ candidates, enjoy a tasting contest, watch cooking demos and meet several 2014 Arizona Miss winners with their crowns/sashes. Hostess Committee: Janna Day, Shelby Fletcher, Molly Greene, Deb Gullett, Becky Hill, Gretchen Kitchel, Laura Knaperek, Courtney LeVinus, Emily Ryan, Kathy Senseman and Susie Stevens. RSVP to Stevens by Aug 15 at email@example.com
· Congressman Paul Gosar’s staff will hold office hours from 1-3:30 pm, Aug 15 at Gila County Supervisor Tommie Martin’s Office, 610 East Highway 260, Payson, AZ 85547
· A Welcome To The New Neighborhood Reception for Gilbert City Councilman Victor Petersen and his family with special guests Sen President Andy Biggs and representatives Eddie Farnsworth and Warren Petersen is scheduled at 7 pm, Fri., Aug 15 at the home of Becky and Rick McDowell, 2762 E Villa Park Ct., Gilbert 85298. Host Committee consists of the McDowells, Vonda Guttery, Micki Niland, Cheryl & Ernie Harrold and Lalani & Nate Hunsake.
AUG 16 EVENTS
· Dr. Carl Goldberg Will Address “What Non-Moslems Need To KnowAbout Islam, and Why” between 9:45-noon, Sat., Aug 16 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N Pima Rd., Scottsdale AZ 85266. Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs is also scheduled to speak. Steve Kates will broadcast live at noon (KFNX 1100 AM)
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am, Sat., Aug 16 at the FH Community Center to hear Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, Trevor Lake (Heritage Action for America) and Carlos Alfaro (LIBRE) organization)
AUG 17 EVENTS
LD17 Republican Party of Chandler, Sun Lakes and Gilbert is hosting a dinner Fundraiser for Chandler City Council Candidates at 7:30 pm, Aug 17 at the El Zocolo Cantina in Downtown Chandler. Suggested $200 donation. Contact: Dr. Shadow Asgari at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Gubernatorial Candidate Debate is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Aug 18 at Northern Arizona University's Cline Library in Flagstaff, co-hosted by Flagstaff City Councilman Jeff Oravits.
AUG 19 EVENTS
· A ‘Women Warriors Of The Senate’ Fundraiser, featuring scrumptious homemade dessert by LD22 Sen Judy Burges, LD14 Sen Gail Griffin, LD15 Sen Nancy Barto, LD21 Rep Debbie Lesko, LD15 Sen Kelli Ward and LD20 Sen Kimberly Yee will be held from 4:30-6:30 pm, Tues, Aug 19 at the home of Susie Stevens, 6116 N 38th Place, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Meet the fantastic incumbent ‘Women Warriors’ candidates, enjoy a tasting contest, watch cooking demos and meet several 2014 Arizona Miss winners with their crowns/sashes. Hostess Committee: Janna Day, Shelby Fletcher, Molly Greene, Deb Gullett, Becky Hill, Gretchen Kitchel, Laura Knaperek, Courtney LeVinus, Emily Ryan, Kathy Senseman and Susie Stevens. RSVP to Stevens by Aug 15 at email@example.com If you can’t make the event, contributions can be sent to them individually at:
o Judy Burges - P. O. Box 5361, Sun City West, AZ 85376
o Nancy Barto for Senate - P.O. Box 71297 Phoenix, AZ 85050
o Gail Griffin for Senate 2014 - PO Box 628 Hereford, AZ 85615
o Debbie Lesko - P.O. Box 5292 Peoria AZ 85385
o Kelli Ward - 1990 McCulloch Blvd. #D-228, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
o Kimberly Yee for Arizona - P.O. BOX 83561 Phoenix, AZ 85071.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party. (3rd Tues- Aug 19) 6:30 PM., Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert; Secretary of State candidate Justin Pierce, and Fountain Hills Town Council candidates Lina Bellenir & Nick DePorter. Admission free; donations to offset expenses are welcome. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org www.fhteaparty.org
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· LD13 Incumbent Candidate Darin Mitchell: The Arizona liberty Alliance PAC sent out a desperate last-minute attack mailer falsely accusing Rep. Darin Mitchell of being for amnesty. Of course, it is a total lie. Consider the following facts and determine for yourself how desperate my opponents have become. The mailer says that “Darin Mitchell Supports Amnesty” and that “Mitchell is Too Liberal For Arizona”. The facts are: (1) Mitchell has a perfect 100% voting record on border issues and (2) Mitchell was ranked the #1 Conservative in the Arizona House of Representatives according to both the Goldwater Institute and Americans for Prosperity. So who helped with this attack? Well, we can’t say who paid for it because they refuse to disclose their donors -- in violation of Arizona law. They failed to even provide the notification to the candidates -- as required by Arizona law. Who are these lawbreakers? AZ Liberty Alliance PAC/Lincoln Strategies is at the helm. A firm well-known to Arizona Conservatives because Nathan Sproul and his clan regularly attack pro-border security legislators like Russell Pearce and others. They’ve also been investigated for voter registration fraud in various states and more. They work primarily for open-border candidates and donors. To summarize, my opponents went to a liberal, open-border firm, to produce and distribute an illegal campaign mailer that tells a complete lie about the House’s most conservative member. My opponents should apologize for the gutter politics and the blatant lie. The voters of LD13 deserve MUCH better.
· Candidate Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas: The deadline to request an Early Ballot is this Friday, August 15th. If you do not already have a ballot and you will not be able to make it to your polling location on Election Day, make sure you request an Early Ballot by this Friday. Click here for a list of the county recorders. Call the Recorder's Office from your county or request an Early Ballot on their website. Please join us for one or more of these upcoming events and remember to invite your friends to attend . Aug 16 – 10 am-3 pm, Mohave County Republican Picnic, Hualapai Mountain Park near Kingman, AZ. $20 for adults includes lunch, children under 13 free. Aug 20 - 6:30 to 8:00 pm - Candidate Meet and Greet, 4601 E. Dolphin Avenue, Mesa, AZ. Aug 21 – 11:30 am-1 pm, speaking to Green Valley Republican Club, Green Valley Village - Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada Drive, Green Valley, AZ.To keep up with the latest news, please join us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Thank you for your support and don't forget to tell your friends about our campaign.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Turn on the TV these days and it's hard to miss news about growing instability in the world and new threats to our national security. That's why it's never been more important to elect leaders to Congress who understand these threats and know the importance of a strong national defense. Martha served 26 years in the U.S. Air Force, retiring as a full colonel, and was the first woman to fly a fighter in combat and command a fighter squadron. She's earned a Master's degree in Strategic Studies from the U.S. Air War College and has been deployed around the world, including overseeing air operations in the Middle East and Africa. Yesterday, Martha spoke on FOX News with Greta Van Susteren about ongoing U.S. military operations in Iraq. Click HERE to watch. Martha brings the unique experience and knowledge needed to lead efforts in Congress to ensure our national security, but she needs your help. You see, her opponent is bankrolled by Nancy Pelosi and her Washington allies, and they've shown they will do anything to hold onto the status quo. In fact, they've already bought $1.5 million worth of attack ads against her. Can you contribute $100, $75, or $50 to help us fight back? Dysfunction in Congress is putting our national security at risk. Too much is at stake. We need independent leaders like Martha who will work across the aisle to get things done now more than ever. You can help get her elected by contributing here. https://action.mcsallyforcongress.com We appreciate all your support.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Scott Smith: The results are in from a live caller survey of Maricopa County ballot returns. Smith is now within a few points of the lead in the Arizona's largest county and heading in the right direction. If the Republican primary election for Governor were held today, who would you vote for: [Randomize names] 23.9% Doug Ducey, 20.5% Scott Smith, 10.1% Christine Jones, 10.1% Andrew Thomas, 9.1% Ken Bennett, 1.4% Frank Riggs, 15.5% Undecided, 9.4% Refused, Don't Know. "As we travel the state, we hear the same story. People are tired of hearing empty, partisan rhetoric from candidates and the attacks from out-of-state dark money groups are not resonating," said Drew Sexton, spokesman for Smith for Governor. "Arizonans want leaders who tell the truth and get things done. Smith is the only candidate with a proven track record of results - cutting government, attracting jobs, increasing education opportunities, and building coalitions of support. Arizonans are responding positively to Smith's platform of using common-sense, conservative principles to build a better Arizona. These results confirm the similar margins we have seen in several other recent surveys. In each one, we have seen Smith closing the gap." Smith has been trending in the Republican primary over the past few weeks and pulled within a few points of the lead as early ballots hit mailboxes. He is currently barnstorming the state. The live survey is of Maricopa County respondents (N=297) who have returned an early ballot. The survey is demographically balanced across age, gender, party, and region to reflect turnout of the early voters so far. The scientific survey was conducted on the evening of Wed, Aug 13 by Paul Bentz, Vice President Accounts and Strategy, at HighGround, Inc.
· Rep Fife Symington Hosts Fundraiser For Cd7 Dem Ruben-Gallego Dem Mary Rose Wilcox Opponent In The Blue Cd. No Gop Candidate.
· Who Got Jobs In Florida State Ranked High In Growth 2000-2014, But Most Employment Gains Went To Immigrants
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Dartmouth Student Lobbies To Carry Gun After Encounters With Alleged Stalker - News - TODAY.Com A lot of money and effort to ban guns, but not much support to empower women to protect themselves.
· US-History-Takes-Drastic-Left-Turn-This-Fall Just like “common core” the Second Amendment is misconstrued.
· Michelle Obama Moves To Make National Gun Confiscation A Reality |“universal” background checks mandatory through Federal Dealer, National Gun Registry by using dealer records, Gun confiscation via UN treaty excuse. Eradication of political opponents. This path has been tread before in the 20th century. Stop the “progress” now! Push back against “universal background checks.”