- ► February (26)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
August 22, 2014
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro: I know everyone is working tirelessly campaigning and "chasing ballots" for their respective candidates as we race to the finish line. Here are a few of the early ballot numbers that I received as of 4:25 pm, Aug 22, from Maricopa County Elections:
o Total early ballots requested - 944,021
o Total early ballots deliverable - 916,583
o Of the 916,583 total early ballots deliverable - 330,160 (36%) ballots have been returned so far
o Of the 916,583 total early ballots deliverable - 523,010 (57.1%) are Republican
o Of the 523,010 Republican total early ballots deliverable - 206,369 (39.5%) ballots have been returned so far
o Of the 330,160 ballots that have been returned so far - 206,369 (62.5%) ballots are Republican
Only four days to the finish line – 7 pm, Tuesday, August 26. Happy hunting - there are still 316,641 (60.5%) Republican early ballots out there! - A. J. LaFaro, Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· Early Voters Be Sure To Mail Your Ballots in so they are in the Recorder’s office by 5 pm, Tues., Aug 26. The sooner your ballot is in the Recorder’s office, the sooner your name is removed from those pesky robo calls lists.
· Mail In Ballots May Be Dropped Off At Any Polling Place in Maricopa County on election day, according to County Recorder Helen Purcell.
· If You Have Questions About The “Mail-In Ballots Only Cities” see the 8-18-14 issue of the MCRC Briefs at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/ where the Maricopa County Elections Dept answers numerous questions posed by MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro.
· House Speaker Andy Tobin Sends Deep Sympathies to the entire Gila Community and extended family of Mary V. Thomas, the first woman in the history of the Gila River Indian Community to be appointed Governor of the Nation. In 1994, Mary V. Thomas was appointed Governor of the nation. She served two terms from 1994 – 1999. Thomas was also the first woman Lieutenant Governor (two terms) and served as a Council Representative (District 3) for one term. During her time as a political figure in Gila River, Thomas played key roles in establishing tribal police and fire departments, establishing the first Gila River Casino, building a new hospital, organizing one of the top resorts in Arizona, providing funding for scholarships and community computer labs, acquiring part ownership of the Williams Field Air Force Base and voted for a community run telecommunications service.Her impact on the people of the Gila Indian Nation and Arizona will be felt for many generations to come,” said Speaker Tobin
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten And Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs campaign camps will join forces in the morning for the Aug 23 Green Valley Sign Waving/Street Rally event. Volunteers should pick up signs at the Green Valley GOP Headquarters at Green Valley Village Ste. #70 between 8:00-8:30. Rally begins at 8:30-10:30 approx.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs And CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten will be at a Park Rally from 12:30 - 2 pm, Aug 23 at the Veteran's Memorial Park, 3105 East Fry Boulevard, Sierra Vista.
· Capitol Times Is Reporting That A Conservative Lobbyist and the Arizona Democratic Party are alleging in separate complaints filed with the Citizens Clean Elections Commission that Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal used state resources for campaigning.
· Gilbert Incumbent City Councilman Victor Petersen’s Election Night Party is scheduled at 7:30 pm at 2085 E. Avenida Del Valle Ct., Gilbert, AZ, 85298. RSVP HERE on Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Texas Gov Rick Perry will make a special appearance the National Federations of Republican Women Board meeting in Dallas on Sept 19.
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Cloud And McQueen Precincts of LD17 walk this Saturday. Volunteers will meet at 9 am at the Walgreens parking lot on Riggs and McQueen Roads, 1055 E Riggs Rd Chandler, AZ85249.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs in Maricopa County , please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· Incumbent Rep Bob Robson has been cited by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department for violating section 16-10 19.A- tampering with campaign signs - a class 2 Misdemeanor. The court date has been set for 9 am, Sept 2, 2014 in the San Marco Court presided of Judge Frankle.
· The Paradise Republican Women will host an evening with AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and US Sen Mike Lee of Utah at a dinner scheduled Sept 12 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale. 6 pm reception, 7 pm dinner. $125 per person, $50 for precinct committeeman. RSVP Chairman Lori Urban 480-221-9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org to club tables.
· A Reception For Gubernatorial Candidate Scott Smith is scheduled at 5 pm, Aug 24 at the The Kingfisher, 2564 E. Grant Road, Tucson 85716. RSVP to: Kris Spector at 602-510-4111 or Kristopher@votescottsmith.com
· The Tucson Republican Women’s Club Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Mon., Aug 25 at the Viscount Suites, 4855 E. Broadway, Tucson with incumbent board Tucson School District member Michael Hicks and candidate Debe Campos-Fleenor. RSVP to email@example.com
· The Pima Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am, Tues., Aug 26 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd., Tucson. Lunch $11. Speaker - Curt Pederson on “China, The Next World Power”
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs will attend the 3:30 pm, Mon, Aug 25 Dewey Campaign Rally at the Double K Shooting Sports, 210 S. State Route 69 Dewey, AZ 86327)
· The Tucson Republican Women’s Club 30th Anniversary will be celebrated with a luncheon and fashion show at noon, Sat., Sept 20. For tickets, RSVP to Maureen Leith Gmleith2727@msn.com
· The AZGOP Victory office, 10050 W. Bell Road, Sun City, AZ 85351 is open. Phone 623-977-4532. Office hours are from 9am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am-2 pm, Sat. Volunteers are encouraged. Voters are welcome to drop by to pick up GOP information, candidate literature, etc. Treat them nice folks. They are the life’s blood of the party. Volunteers give hours of their personal time keeping the things going.
· Jonathan Paton and "Yes on 122" needs help from those already volunteering outside at the Aug 26 polls who are willing to hand out campaign palm card advocating the passage of Proposition 122 they are asking us to hand out to voters as they exit their polling locations. Volunteers should contact Paton at firstname.lastname@example.org so "Yes on 122" campaign staff can get their palm cards to you.
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro reminds everyone, “the passage of Proposition 122 on November 4th is extremely important to help preserve Arizona's sovereignty and 10th Amendment rights. Below is Russell Pearce's "Statement in Favor" that will appear in the November 4th Voter Information Pamphlet:
o Yes!!!! Proposition 122 To Appear On The 2014 Ballot Is A Critical State’s Rights Proposition: Delegates to the Constitutional Convention in 1787 feared an all-powerful federal government. They had just fought a bloody war to free themselves from the tyranny of the English King, and they weren’t about to risk their precious freedom on far-away bureaucrats who might try to centralize power and take away their rights. So, the Founders wrote a constitution that established a federal government with layers of checks and balances that would protect liberty and put chains on the power of the central government. The federal government was prohibited from exercising any powers NOT delegated to it, and the powers that WERE delegated to it were few and enumerated. Further, everyone understood that the powers held by the federal government were not powers that it assumed for itself but powers that were delegated to it by the states. The states were to be a check on the abuse of power by the federal government – that is, the states were to be watchful and rein in the federal government whenever it began to usurp authority not delegated to it. Little by little over the last two centuries, the federal government has assumed more and more power that rightfully belongs to the states, and the states have not performed their proper role of checking abuses by the federal government. Onerous environmental regulations, control over education, using the IRS to target political opponents, mandating health care, writing laws via Executive orders, rewriting other laws passed by Congress, and bailing out private companies are just a few examples, and the list goes on and on. It’s time to recognize that a federal law that violates the U.S. Constitution is not a law at all. Prop 122 will strengthen Arizona’s effort to oppose federal violations of the Constitution. Vote “YES” on Prop 122. - Senator Russell Pearce, Former President of the Arizona State Senate, Former Chief Deputy for America’s Toughest lawman, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, and Host of “The Russell Pearce Show” on KKNT-960 “The Patriot” in Phoenix
· Pinal County Chairman Seraphim Larsen is calling for poll watchers. Volunteers should contact him at Seraphim Larsen immediately.
· At The Request Of MCRC Chr A J LaFaro, the Maricopa County Elections Team has developed an Online Poll Watcher (aka Political Observer) Workshop that Poll Watcher volunteers can watch prior to the Aug 26 Primary and Nov 4 General Elections. Please read the instructions below before accessing the workshop:
o 1. The workshop takes a couple of minutes to load so be patient
o 2. Once loaded, the workshop automatically starts and advances by itself
o 3. Do not try stopping the workshop. You might get a "script error" and the workshop will freeze up
If you have any technical difficulties or questions contact Daniel Ruiz II, Director of Public Affairs, Maricopa County Recorder’s Office & Elections Department at 602-506-1270 or email@example.com Poll Watcher volunteers need to contact their LD Chairmen and request LaFaro's original signed letter of appointment. LaFaro requires all Poll Watcher volunteers be current elected or appointed Republican Precinct Committeemen. politicalobserverworkshop.htm LaFaro thanks Maricopa County Elections Team Members - Daniel Ruiz II, Berta Ramirez, Linda Weedon and Kristi Passarelli for taking the time to develop this workshop. And he thanks the MCRC volunteers who are working tirelessly during this election.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
AUG 23 EVENTS
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon will feature AZ Corporation Commission Candidates Doug Little & Tom Forese at the 11:30 am, Tues., Aug 23 meeting at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd – Lunch $11.
· A Pancake Breakfast For Gubernatorial Candidate Scott Smith is scheduled from 8:30-9:30 am, Sat., Aug 23 at Killian Farm, 4741 E Souhern Ave., Mesa.
AUG 25 EVENTS
· Attention Common Core Fighters: If you can post signs for Gubernatorial candidate Frank Riggs and Supt of Public School candidate Diane Douglas near your polling place, contact Jennifer Reynolds at 480-961-4214 They plan on posting them the night of Aug 25.
AUG 26 EVENTS
· The AZGOP Primary Night Party is scheduled Tues, Aug 26 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 N Second St., Phx. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Program includes Gov Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and congressional delegates. 10 pm Victory Speech.
· The Yavapai County Primary Election Night Celebration is scheduled Tues., Aug 26 at the Palace Restaurant & Saloon, 120 S Montezuma St., Prescott. Doors open at 5 pm with appetizers at 6:30 pm. No hosts bar and soft drinks. Sponsored by Congressman Paul Gosar, Sen Steve Pierce, Rep Karen Fann, LD1 candidates Noel Campbell and Linda Gray, Constable Candidate Ron Williams, Clerk of the Superior Court Candidate Wayne Meddaugh, PUSD Board Candidate John Lamerson and Republican Women of Prescott.
The Yuma County Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at Booth Machinery. Speakers are LD13 incumbent Senator Don Shooter of Yuma, and LD13 incumbent House candidates Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell. Contact: YRC Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sen Jeff Flake Will Address The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association luncheon at 11:45 am, Tues., Aug 26 at Snell & Wilmer, 400 E Van Buren St, Suite 1900, Phoenix, AZ 85004. $20 for members, $35 for non-members (payment at the door). Limited seating. RSVP to email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women, Lincoln Republican Women & Palo Verde Republican Women are holding a ‘Watch for our Primary Election Results’ party between 7-10 pm, Tues., Aug 26 at the 18 Degrees Neighborhood Grill, 9375 E Bell Road, Scottsdale AZ 85260 (at the Ice Den). Big Screen TVs - Online Election Results - Free Parking - Easy Private Entrance - Free Snacks - Cash Bar and Burgers, Nachos, etc. No admission. Reservations required Click Here. Contact: Lori Urban, 480-221-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club Primary Election Night Party is scheduled at 6 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills. $10 cover charge. Entertainment by singer Jim Doeden, TV sets to watch election results, buffet food service. RSVP to Club Treasurer Edith Stock at Eulachris1893@gmail.com for food preparation purposes. Questions to (480) 766-1231 Tait@Elkielaw.com
· The Maricopa County Air Quality Department announces its next Brown Bag series and Open House will be held at 7:30 am, Tues, Aug 26 at the department’s offices, 1001 N. Central Ave., Phoenix. Speaker: LiSa Kon, Permit Engineer, will address Permitting Essentials . The Brow Bag is open to the public at no charge. Limited seating requires RSVP to Ken Hooker at email@example.com The event is held at 1001 N. Central Ave., 9th floor classroom. (NE corner of Central Avenue and Roosevelt in downtown Phoenix). Visitor parking is available in the white, three-story parking garage next to our building. All visitors to the MCAQD office located at 1001 N. Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ will need to check-in at the reception area in suite 125. Then you may proceed to the 9th floor classroom for the Brown Bag.maricopa.gov/pr_detail.aspx
· CD2 Candidate Shelley Kais will hold a Victory Party from 6 to 9 p.m. on primary election night, Aug. 26, at McMahon’s Steakhouse, 2959 N. Swan Road, Tucson.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally’s camp will be watching the returns at her campaign headquarters at 4400 E Brodway, Suite 510 in Tucson.
· Tempe City Council candidate Matt Papke plans a Primary Election Night Party at 7 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at the Yucca Tap Room 29 W. Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282.
· CD2 candidate Chuck Wooten’s campaign camp will celebrate the Aug 26 elections starting at 7 pm, Tues., Aug 26 at the Williams Centre Condo Clubhouse, 5400 E Williams Blvd., Tucson.
· Pinal Power Players will be live at 7:30 pm, Tues., Aug 26. Pinal Assessor and Players host Doug Wolf says he has been assured by Pinal Recorder Virginia Ross that they will be the first media outlet to report results for Pinal County races. Those races include Congressional District 1 which features a three way primary of Andy Tobin, Adam Kwasman and Gary Kiehne, LD11, LD8 which involves the incumbents TJ Shope and Frank Pratt versus two Tea Party challengers. Tune your computer to KQCKRADIO.COM
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· LD11 Senate Candidate Scott Bartle: A complaint was filed with the Secretary of State and Citizens Clean Elections Commission today against Rep. Steve Smith and the nonprofit organization he founded, Secure America’s Border. Secure America’s Border was a defunct organization until Smith, its chairman and president, reinstated it last month. The complaint alleges Secure America’s Border made an illegal contribution to Smith’s campaign, illegally acted as a political committee and failed to include required disclaimer in a mail piece. It also alleges Smith violated the law by accepting the in-kind corporate contribution. The complaint stems from a direct-mail advertisement sent by Smith – just days before the primary election – that solicits donations to build a border fence and mail a “no amnesty” pledge to U.S. Speaker of the House John Boehner. The includes an article about Gov Jan Brewer signing Smith’s bill into law in 2011. It requests donations be sent to Smith’s attention in Colorado and promotes a website that does not exist. “It’s sad, but I’m not surprised,” Bartle said. “Mr. Smith has proven through this campaign he will say and do anything to get elected. We must demand accountability, transparency and honesty from our elected officials.” Not a single foot of fencing has been installed as a result of the 3-year-old “build a border fence” bill Smith authored, and it is not clear what Smith intends to do with the money he has raised. “It’s ironic Mr. Smith continues to promote his role in building this non-existent fence. After four years as a lawmaker, his greatest legislative achievement is a failure. Residents of LD11 and our great state deserve a senator who will focus on real solutions to our challenges.”
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: The election is almost here! Come help us make the final push this weekend. Congressman Trent Franks, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri and many others will be at campaign headquarters to help me contact as many Arizonans as possible. If you have a couple of hours, please join us. The election will be over in only a few days, and I really need your help to make sure my conservative message is heard. We have made it a long way since February, but there is still a lot to work to do. Please help me by volunteering this weekend, and don't forget that today is the last day to put your early ballot in the mail to guarantee it arrives on time.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs: My rivals are working overtime trying to convince my supporters that I have little chance of winning the nomination for Governor. They're hoping their tactics discourage my supporters and suppress my vote. That's quite simply because with each day, I build more momentum and gain more ground! I've lead in every recent newspaper poll (San Tan Valley News/East Valley Tribune, the Arizona Daily Independent [Tucson] and the Capitol Times' straw polls). I'm also the only candidate to finish first or second in every straw poll taken at official Republican Party meetings (legislative district meetings and the Maricopa and Yavapai County Republican Committee meetings) and have the highest percentage of the total vote from those straw polls. The precinct committeemen and women participating in the straw polls represent a good sampling of "high propensity" Republican voters most likely to have already voted or planning to vote on Tuesday. I intend to work as hard as possible right through primary election day. I'm not saddled with the baggage of my chief rivals who have engaged in mudslinging for several weeks over all sorts of allegations pertaining to deliberate distortions and misstatements, unpaid property taxes and liens, bankruptcies, business failures, multiple traffic tickets and failure to pay or appear in court on those citations, even a DUI arrest. I know you have to be as disturbed and concerned as I am (after all, I used to enforce the law!). Those foibles may be human but they're surely fodder for the Democrats in the general election.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Bennett: With yesterday’s news that Arizona must immediately increase its funding for schools by more than $300 million, it’s imperative our next Governor have the experience to successfully navigate the stormy fiscal seas ahead. That’s why next Tuesday’s Primary Election is so important. Your vote will have a direct impact on the state’s education system and fiscal future. Huge debates have raged for years about how much, or little, Arizona spends on education. While more than half of the state’s budget is directly dedicated to education, most reports show our state near the bottom in the amount of spending per K-12 student. During my four years as Senate President, I fought for more than $1 billion in new funding for education. The highest four-year increase in state history. If the Copper State is to become the place we all want it to be, we must do a better job educating our children and keeping our financial commitment to our schools.On Tuesday, you can make that happen by electing a proven leader who will strengthen standards, support teachers, protect choice and improve accountability. I will be that Governor. Have you returned your early ballot? Do you vote at the polls? Make sure it counts, or confirm where your polling place is located at https://voter.azsos.gov.
· LD23 Senate Candidate Jeff Schwartz And House Candidate Effie Carlson: We cannot thank you enough for all of your support, help, and amazing efforts on behalf of our campaigns. Together, we can make a difference for Legislative District 23 and all of Arizona's citizens. As a final push, we need supporters at polling locations . We are asking for at least one 3-hour shift to hand out information on both Jeff and Effie to each voter (we will provide everything you need!). This simple step may make the difference in a person's vote and will definitely showcase the great support that we have in the district. SIGN UP HERE If you cannot do an entire 3-hour shift we need your help with phone calls or even a short shift at the polls. click here For individuals signing up for the first shift, we ask that you take a few yard signs with you to place around the polling location. We ask those individuals taking the final shift to pick up any signs that are left. Contact our campaign by here and we will pick up the signs from you within a few days of the election. This election is very close! One vote could make the difference for both of our campaigns. Please help in anyway you can.Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your encouraging words, wonderful friendship and amazing support! It is because of YOU that we are confident that we will successfully become the next LD23 State Senator and LD23 Representative.
· CD9 Wendy Rogers: Wendy Rogers is working tirelessly to become our next congresswoman. With just days left until the primary on August 26, we're asking for your help to see her through to victory. I’ve just stepped out of our finance meeting, where we established that we’ll need to raise an additional $5,428 between now and Election Day to stay on the airwaves. donations Wendy has been so consistent in her efforts. She needs us to stand with her over these final days and hours. We absolutely must close strong to win this primary election in order to take on incumbent Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. A generous donation Will ensure Wendy remains on othe airwaves through the 26th and able to share her message far and wide across the 9th District. Thank you,
CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten: Thank you to everyone who came out in support of Chuck Wooten at Sullivans for Cocktails & Conversations with "The Beautiful Man, James T. Harris, 104.1 KQTH. We were privileged to meet so many new people. We appreciate your enthusiasm and support. Don't forget to invite others to come out to meet us. Saturday, August 23: Street Rally with Wooten - and Frank Riggs for Governor. 8:30 - 10:30 am. Meet at South La Canada Drive & West Esperanza Boulevard, Green Valley. And Park Rally with Wooten! - and Frank Riggs for Governor!12:30 - 2 pm, Veteran's Memorial Park, 3105 East Fry Boulevard, Sierra Vista See events calendar
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs wants primary voters to know he's committed to protecting our state sovereignty and all Arizonans against federal government overreach. Riggs also says, "My candidacy threatens the political establishment because I can't be bought and am not 'owned' by them, nor do I 'owe' anyone political favors. My character and leadership capabilities were forged by my military, law enforcement and congressional service that taught me moral and physical courage and the absolute importance of honesty and integrity. While my primary opponents are running their campaigns on bombastic, untested rhetoric and would require 'on-the-job training,' I'm running on my deep, proven record. I'm tried and true, and ready to lead on Day One. You can trust me to be a champion of liberty, and the strong and courageous governor we need to make our state a bastion of freedom based on personal and civic responsibility, and a shining example of constitutionally limited government...of, by and for the people."
· LD25 Senate Candidate Ralph Heap: Three More Days to G.O.T.V- Get Out The Vote. Today is the last moment to mail that early ballot, get it to a post office to be postmarked tonight to be counted. The office will be open and running Saturday, Monday & Tuesday until the close of the polls. We are located at 3535 E. Brown Road, Suite 101, Mesa, 85213. SATURDAY - 12-8 pm "Super Saturday".... Bring your families to the campaign office for phone calling in half hour shifts. MONDAY - 12-8 pm "Birthday Gift Monday" --- Come in and donate time to calling as a gift for Ralph to celebrate his "39th Birthday "on Monday the 25th of August. We may even have a cake, who knows? TUESDAY- 12-7 pm "T.G.I.T." Thank Goodness It’s Tuesday...... The moment we have all been working hard for. ELECTION DAY. We will be reminding poll voters to get out to the polls that day. We are asking each and every Ralph Heap supporter to join us at the campaign office for one 1/2 half hour shift for the final three days. Bring all the friends and family. The office is a Heap Of Fun, and if you have not yet done this, This is the happening place to be. Every Vote Counts and Each and Every Minute you can donate makes a difference. Come over to the campaign office today to give us a hand as we sprint over the finish line to victory.
· Obamacare... Take 10 Pills And You're Fine Pelosi’s New Song
· Must Watch Eyes On The Road
· Government Report Declares Obama Broke The Law; Judge Thinks He Deserves Prison Judge Napolitano Discussed This And Believes It Warrants 10 Years To Life In Prison
· When The U.S. Abdicates, Disaster Usually Follows John McCain Was Mocked In 2008 When He Said U.S. Troops Might Stay For Years In Iraq. He Looks Better Now.
· Dark-Money - Governors-Race Why Is The Dark Money On Ducey? Laurie Roberts
· Mason And Parker Cross An Important Line Robert Robb
· Hallman-Campaign-Sign-Misleading Treasurer Doesn’t Balance The Budget, Legislature Does
· DeWit Campaign Ad "Let It Go" Parody
· 'Supports Obama' Charge Loses Its Punch Robert Robb
· Shocking Secrets Of A Unplugged Life E J Montini
· GOP-Death-Knell-With-Latino-Voters-Greatly-Exaggerated Hispanic Voters Favor Economy Over Immigration, Poll Says
· Nancy Pelosi Again Just Emailed Her Liberal Supporters again saying, “I’m doing everything I can to defeat Boehner this November.” The Democrats are getting desperate. They’re pulling every trick, scheme and stunt to try and to defeat our Republican Majority in the House and block us from gaining a Republican Majority in the Senate. Nancy Pelosi again just emailed her liberal supporters again saying, “I’m doing everything I can to defeat Boehner this November.” The Democrats are getting desperate. They’re pulling every trick, scheme and stunt to try and to defeat our Republican Majority in the House and block us from gaining a Republican Majority in the Senate.
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Former Congressman: Media-Trying-Brainwash-Americans About Illegal-Immigration If Obama Grants Amnesty By Executive Order, Things Are Going To Get Much Worse Very Quickly.
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
GOV RICK PERRY
· Pro-Gun-Sheriff's-Message-To New-York-Mayor-Who Tried-To Defeat Him NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg, A Known Anti-Gun Crusader, Donated $150,000 In Support Of Clarke’s Opponent...
· An Islamic Terrorist Did Something Unthinkable In America & Obama Hasn't Said A Word ...An Armed Jihadist Ran Loose Across The Country.
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Obama-Has Created-A Scenario-Destruction-For Destruction Of The US Is ISIS Already Living At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
· An Islamic Terrorist Did Something Unthinkable In America & Obama Hasn't Said A Word ...An Armed Jihadist Ran Loose Across The Country.