- ► June (24)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
August 24, 2014
· Message From Tom Morrissey - Immediate Past AZGOP Chairman: When I was chairman of our state party the reality of how our body politic works was stunning to me. As you may recall, I was a write-in candidate, with a four day campaign and was supported by the conservative grassroots, including the Tea Party.
When all the dust settled, I was elected and that threw the “establishment” into a hateful frenzy. In my acceptance speech I said that there would be “no quid pro quo during my term in office”. Donations of course, would be encouraged and welcomed, but they would not be welcomed with strings attached. No sooner were those words out of my mouth then the attacks began with the predictions that I would be run out of office within thirty days because I “could not raise money for the party”. The “establishment money” was nowhere to be seen because “they who knew better” would not stand for the grassroots control of our party.
It was a challenging few months but we never gave up and after a tremendous amount of time spent in prayer, help arrived in the form of Michelle Bachman who did a fund raiser for us (tip of the hat to Mark Spinks who put that together) and gave us some breathing room. Then, along came Herman Cain who saved the day by doing a huge fund raiser for us (tip of the hat to Lori Klein for bringing him in) that put us on our feet. To me it was God’s hand and gave us heart and spirit to stay the conservative course.
What seems to be apparent, is that this primary season bears little difference to what I saw back then. The establishment wants to control the party and they are pouring a tremendous amount of money into the campaigns of those who they can control and who proved so, when they voted accordingly in the Special Session of 2013.
Now comes the question, are you going to allow the conservative movement to be swept aside by the special interest money or are you going to work your hearts out and spread the word to your family, neighbors and friends about what is really going on here? We have the power to do this. WE did it in January 2011 when you elected me chairman and we realized a historic election for Republicans in 2012 and wound up raising 3.8 million dollars which went into the campaigns.
The message is we, the grassroots, constitutional conservatives are those who have the power. All we need do is USE IT! But if they, the establishment, prevail in this primary election, it will be only because we were not able to get our message out to enough people. If that be the case, then we must change our strategy and prepare for 2016. Money and power, or the will of “we the people”?
I opt for standing strong, knowing our power and using it. Does any one of us need reminding of the stubborn fact that our country is in grave danger? Brothers and sisters WE have a job to do. Let’s roll. “Silence is the virtue of fools.” Sir Francis Bacon
· LD22 PC Gini Keating’s Gubernatorial Candidate Scoreboard was making the rounds in the West Valley this afternoon. Keating, long-time Republican activist and volunteer at the AZGOP Victory Office in Sun City, does her homework. Keating’s Scoreboard is so impressive and easy to read that office manager Peter Lee and other volunteers sought copies. Keating condensed her research into one page with easy to read columns, including candidate’s years of experience and service. See Keating’s scoreboard in vertical (PDF) or horizontal (Excel) format at az-governors-scorecard/ . The horizontal format is easiest to read - with informative notes on the same line. The PDF is in two pages, with the commentary separate. Keating told Briefs this evening that she has “used this scoreboard as an impartial method of researching candidates all of my life.” She was quite surprised at the sudden popularity of her scoreboard. She urges all voters to research candidates before voting.
· Maricopa County Voters Can Drop Off Their Mail-in Ballots at any polling place within the county on Tuesday, Aug 26, according to County Recorder Helen Purcell. Friday was the last day to mail them for delivery to the Recorder’s office on Aug 26 (Election Day).
· If You Have Questions About The “Mail-In Ballots Only Cities” see the 8-18-14 issue of the MCRC Briefs at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/ where the Maricopa County Elections Dept answers numerous questions posed by MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro.
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro: I know everyone is working tirelessly campaigning and "chasing ballots" for their respective candidates as we race to the finish line. Here are a few of the early ballot numbers that I received as of 4:25 pm, Aug 22, from Maricopa County Elections:
o Total early ballots requested - 944,021
o Total early ballots deliverable - 916,583
o Of the 916,583 total early ballots deliverable - 330,160 (36%) ballots have been returned so far
o Of the 916,583 total early ballots deliverable - 523,010 (57.1%) are Republican
o Of the 523,010 Republican total early ballots deliverable - 206,369 (39.5%) ballots have been returned so far
o Of the 330,160 ballots that have been returned so far - 206,369 (62.5%) ballots are Republican
Only four days to the finish line – 7 pm, Tuesday, August 26. Happy hunting - there are still 316,641 (60.5%) Republican early ballots out there! - A. J. LaFaro, Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs in Maricopa County , please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Wickenburg Republican Club will not meet on Mon, Aug 25, due to speaker cancellation. Contact: Chr Frosty Taylor, email@example.com
· You're Invited. Tony Tangalos of The Prepper Patch Radio Show & The Prepperfest Expo will be the guest speaker for a presentation & movie at Waking Up America from 6-8 pm, Thurs, Aug 28 at the Royal Cafe in Sun City, AZ. Info: http://goo.gl/Q2z0xi
· Country Singer Holly Jo Samsill had the Rancher Restaurant rocking in Wickenburg Friday evening while she is home from the music circuit for a few days. She’s only giving one performance during her break.
· Sen Kimberly Yee spoke to the Philippine Nurses Association of Arizona (PNAAZ) Saturday evening. Thanks to all the dedicated nurses who play a key role in Arizona's healthcare workforce!
· LD8 House Candidate Darla Dawald And LD8 Senate Candidate Irene Littleton will hostess their Election Night Party between 6:30-10:30 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at Tommy’s Bistro, 913 # 8th St., Casa Grande. RSVP: 480-234-8033. Cash bash. Food, soda, tea provided.
· CD8 Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk’s campaign camp will celebrate the Aug 26 elections starting at 6:30 pm, Tues., Aug 26th at Ron & Louise Gosselin’s home, 13143 W. Paintbrush, Sun City West, AZ, 85375, for all those volunteers who made calls, walks etc. please take the time to join us in watching the results come in along with us. RSVP to Gosselin at 602-740-4165.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs on Emil Franzi - KVOI AM Tucson http://insidetrackaz.com/?p=2114 Open Lines with Franzi during the first half hour. Then Gov candidate and former Congressman Frank Riggs joins Franzi.
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet on Tuesday, September 16, from 6:30 - 8:00 pm at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 West RH Johnson Blvd. There will be a discussion of several propositions on the November ballot. The discussion will be lead by Senator Judy Burgess, Representatives Phil Lovas and David Livingston. They will present: Proposition 122, Arizona State Sovereignty Amendment; Proposition 303, Arizona Terminal Patient's Right to Try; and Proposition 304, Arizona State Legislator's Salaries. Visit www.surpriseteapartypatriots.com for more information.
· "He (Obama) Spent About A Million In Taxpayer Dollars To Fly Back from Martha's Vineyard on Air Force One to take a few pictures," RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said. "Then it was back to vacationing and the golf course." The Republican National Committee blasted him on the brief return as well, noting the high price tag of any presidential travel.
· Grand Canyon University Will Host “United We Stand” at 7 pm, Sept 4, with Sarah Palin and Dinesh D'Souza. 1/2 Price Tickets at www.960thepatriot.com and use code AZGOP for the discount.
· Utah Senator Mike Lee and AZGOP Robert Graham will headline a dinner at 7 pm, Sept 12 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. 6 pm registration. $125 per person. $50 per precinct committeeman. RSVP here.
· The AZGOP Victory Tour Schedule:
o Aug 28 – 7:30 am, Doubletree by Hilton, 1800 San Tan Villege Parkway, Gilbert. $20 for precinct committeemen. $50 for non PCs. RSVP Jennifer Bontrager.
o Aug 28 - 10:30 am. Sun Lakes Country Club , 15245 N Sun Laks Blvd, Chandler.
o Aug 28 – 2 pm, Eva’s Fine Mexican Food,. 2033 N Pinal Ave., Casa Grande. Complimentary appetizers. RSVP Dallin Forrest.
o Aug 28 – 6:30 pm, ASU Football Tailgate Party, look for AZGOP logo, grab a bite, meet the nominees.
o Aug 29- 10 am, Veterans Memorial Park, 3105 E Fry Blvd ., Sierra Vista. Honoring Cochise County vets.
o Aug 29 – 2 pm, Nogales
o Aug 29 – 4:30 pm, 19th Hole Bar & Grill, Best Western Green Valley Inn, 111 S LaCanada Dr., Green Valley. $35 per person. RSVP: Jennifer Bontrager.
Contact: Kathy Hedges, Action Team Director 602-957-7770 firstname.lastname@example.org
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
AUG 25 EVENTS
The Aug 25 Wickenburg Republican Club meeting has been cancelled due to speaker cancellation. Contact: Chr Frosty Taylor, email@example.com
· Attention Common Core Fighters: If you can post signs for Gubernatorial candidate Frank Riggs and Supt of Public School candidate Diane Douglas near your polling place, contact Jennifer Reynolds at 480-961-4214 They plan on posting them the night of Aug 25.
· The Tucson Republican Women’s Club Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Mon., Aug 25 at the Viscount Suites, 4855 E. Broadway, Tucson with incumbent board Tucson School District member Michael Hicks and candidate Debe Campos-Fleenor. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Gubernatorial Candidate Frank Riggs will attend the 3:30 pm, Mon, Aug 25 Dewey Campaign Rally at the Double K Shooting Sports, 210 S. State Route 69 Dewey, AZ 86327)
AUG 26 EVENTS
· The AZGOP Primary Night Party is scheduled Tues, Aug 26 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 N Second St., Phx. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Program includes Gov Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and congressional delegates. 10 pm Victory Speech.
· The Pima Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am, Tues., Aug 26 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd., Tucson. Lunch $11. Speaker - Curt Pederson on “China, The Next World Power”
· The Yavapai County Primary Election Night Celebration is scheduled Tues., Aug 26 at the Palace Restaurant & Saloon, 120 S Montezuma St., Prescott. Doors open at 5 pm with appetizers at 6:30 pm. No hosts bar and soft drinks. Sponsored by Congressman Paul Gosar, Sen Steve Pierce, Rep Karen Fann, LD1 candidates Noel Campbell and Linda Gray, Constable Candidate Ron Williams, Clerk of the Superior Court Candidate Wayne Meddaugh, PUSD Board Candidate John Lamerson and Republican Women of Prescott.
The Yuma County Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at Booth Machinery. Speakers are LD13 incumbent Senator Don Shooter of Yuma, and LD13 incumbent House candidates Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell. Contact: YRC Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· Sen Jeff Flake Will Address The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association luncheon at 11:45 am, Tues., Aug 26 at Snell & Wilmer, 400 E Van Buren St, Suite 1900, Phoenix, AZ 85004. $20 for members, $35 for non-members (payment at the door). Limited seating. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Paradise Republican Women, Lincoln Republican Women & Palo Verde Republican Women are holding a ‘Watch for our Primary Election Results’ party between 7-10 pm, Tues., Aug 26 at the 18 Degrees Neighborhood Grill, 9375 E Bell Road, Scottsdale AZ 85260 (at the Ice Den). Big Screen TVs - Online Election Results - Free Parking - Easy Private Entrance - Free Snacks - Cash Bar and Burgers, Nachos, etc. No admission. Reservations required Click Here. Contact: Lori Urban, 480-221-9633 email@example.com
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club Primary Election Night Party is scheduled at 6 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills. $10 cover charge. Entertainment by singer Jim Doeden, TV sets to watch election results, buffet food service. RSVP to Club Treasurer Edith Stock at Eulachris1893@gmail.com for food preparation purposes. Questions to (480) 766-1231 Tait@Elkielaw.com
The Maricopa County Air Quality Department announces its next Brown Bag series and Open House will be held at 7:30 am, Tues, Aug 26 at the department’s offices, 1001 N. Central Ave., Phoenix. Speaker: LiSa Kon, Permit Engineer, will address Permitting Essentials . The Brow Bag is open to the public at no charge. Limited seating requires RSVP to Ken Hooker at firstname.lastname@example.org The event is held at 1001 N. Central Ave., 9th floor classroom. (NE corner of Central Avenue and Roosevelt in downtown Phoenix). Visitor parking is available in the white, three-story parking garage next to our building. All visitors to the MCAQD office located at 1001 N. Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ will need to check-in at the reception area in suite 125. Then you may proceed to the 9th floor classroom for the Brown Bag.maricopa.gov/pr_detail.aspx
· Gilbert Incumbent City Councilman Victor Petersen’s Election Night Party is scheduled at 7:30 pm Aug 26 at 2085 E. Avenida Del Valle Ct., Gilbert, AZ, 85298. RSVP HERE on Facebook or email@example.com
· CD2 Candidate Shelley Kais will hold a Victory Party from 6 to 9 p.m. on primary election night, Aug. 26, at McMahon’s Steakhouse, 2959 N. Swan Road, Tucson.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally’s camp will be watching the returns at her campaign headquarters at 4400 E Brodway, Suite 510 in Tucson.
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers Plans An Election Night Watch Party at 7 pm, Tues., Aug 26 at Manuel’s Mexican Food, 2359 E. Southern Ave, in Tempe. RSVP to (480) 269-0279.
· Tempe City Council candidate Matt Papke plans a Primary Election Night Party at 7 pm, Tues, Aug 26 at the Yucca Tap Room 29 W. Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282.
· CD2 candidate Chuck Wooten’s campaign camp will celebrate the Aug 26 elections starting at 7 pm, Tues., Aug 26 at the Williams Centre Condo Clubhouse, 5400 E Williams Blvd., Tucson.
· Pinal Power Players will be live at 7:30 pm, Tues., Aug 26. Pinal Assessor and Players host Doug Wolf says he has been assured by Pinal Recorder Virginia Ross that they will be the first media outlet to report results for Pinal County races. Those races include Congressional District 1 which features a three way primary of Andy Tobin, Adam Kwasman and Gary Kiehne, LD11, LD8 which involves the incumbents TJ Shope and Frank Pratt versus two Tea Party challengers. Tune your computer to KQCKRADIO.COM
AUG 27 EVENTS
· LD 4/Estrella Conservative Republican Club meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month (Aug 27). Contact LD 4 Chairman, Fred Amator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-980-6007 or for The Estrella Conservative Republican Club contact Richard Newcomer, email@example.com or 602-512-1340.
AUG 28 EVENTS
· A ‘Coffee With Congressman Paul Gosar’ will be held at 5 pm, Aug 28 at 27 E Hunt Hwy #12. Contact: Stephen Briggs Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org 480-882- 2697
Aug 30 EVENTS
· A ‘March For Israel’ For Supporters Of Israel is planned at 8:30 pm., Sat., Aug 30 in downtown Tempe to support its right to defend itself. The group will gather at protest the Zia Records, 105 W University Dr and march in downtown Temp for 60 to 90 minutes, concluding at the park at Tempe Town Lake. Contact: Mike Renzulli, Group Organizer - Phoenix Objectivists http://phoenixobjectivists.blogspot.com
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten: You've Heard Me Say It - "Money Don't Vote!" My campaign has and will continue to work diligently to demonstrate the definition of the terms that hold the very fabric of American Exceptionalism together. This is my contract with you. 1) Representation = Respect for the Voices & Needs of CD2, I Don't Believe In Buying Your Vote. I Believe In Being Accessible And Earning Your Support. 2) Integrity = Honesty & Hard-work All of the Time, not just during the election process. 3) It is not honest hard work when a candidate is always busy fund-raising, and especially to those who are unrelated special interest groups whose needs are outside our district. 4) Leadership = Recognizing the needed action and getting the job done, not half-way. Pandering in speeches as headlines unfold is not leadership. Recognizing a problem is only half of the equation. Leadership is demonstrated, not a desire. Sympathetic moments are admirable, but leadership is measured by moving a situation from conception to action to results. My career during and after military service demonstrates my leadership capabilities. These are not cameo moments in time. 5) Morals & Standards = Understanding right from wrong. Adhering to the principles of the Constitution because it is the law of the land. Everyone deserves to pursue their God-given rights and live free. That isn't always easy in this world. Personal responsibility cannot be taken for granted. Freedom still isn't free....but I will always fight to preserve it.
· Gilbert Town Council Candidate Eddie Cook: Eddie Cook is a proven servant-leader who works tirelessly to be fiscally responsible with our taxes and provide us the highest quality services to make our community clean, safe and vibrant. Let's get Eddie re-elected to the Gilbert Town Council! Here are ways you can help: 1) Vote on Tues, Aug. 26, between 6 am - 7pm. Early ballots can drop it at your polling place without waiting in line. polling places See if your mail-in ballot was received and counted HERE . 2) Want to know more about Eddie? www.VoteEddieCook.com 3) Put up a Yard Sign. They can be picked up at: Chamber of Commerce, 119 N. Gilbert Rd (MAP), Small Business Alliance, 1760 E Pecos Rd Suite 344 (MAP), Eddie Cook's House, 1760 W. Aspen Ave MAP), Paul Brierley's House, 21208 S 158th St (MAP), call/email us and we'll gladly deliver a sign to you Paul@VoteEddieCook.com 480-988-9311. 4) On Tuesday, Move your yard sign to your polling place (outside the 75' line). Distribute Palm Card to friends and neighbors or at the polls (outside the 75' line!). We'll give you as many as you can hand out. Click PDF Flyer 5) Forward this email, check out our website at www.VoteEddieCook.com, follow us on Facebook or Twitter, and be sure to "Like" and "Share" our posts. Consider putting a virtual yard sign (Click HERE) as your Facebook Profile Photo! 6) Volunteering your time or money to help out our campaign! Click Donate . Click volunteer Join our Election Night Celebration -Tuesday evening, 7pm-9pm at 2885 East Robin Court, Gilbert, AZ (MAP)
· CD1 Candidate Andy Kwasman: This, being a Sunday, I wanted to take a moment to share the Bible passage that has meant the most to me in my life of public service. "And you shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land, unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee to you; and you shall return every man to his possession, and you shall return every man to his family." -Leviticus 25:10 To me, it is a clarion call for liberty in our time. Liberty, family, and individuality are holy in God's eyes, and I feel a deep and spiritual obligation to proclaim liberty in Arizona and throughout these United States. Politics may have always been a business ripe for skepticism and doubt. There are bad actors in the world we live in. There are those who want power for power's sake - those who want nothing more than to rule over people. But...Whatever happens on Tuesday, I want you to know what is truly in my heart. Our proclamation of liberty is the echo of the Founders' Declaration of Independence. The ideals that forged this nation run so fervently in my veins that it envelopes my very being. I am so hopeful for the future of our beloved country. While we face many challenges, we are capable of God's greatest salvation. To that end, we must rededicate ourselves to proclaiming liberty and justice in every act we do, both public and private. To that end...with a servant's heart...I ask you for your vote, your prayers, and your friendship. We will restore this nation, together. God Bless you, and God Bless these United States
· CD9 Candidate Andrew Walter: Yesterday the Cook Political Report suggested that we have a "small edge" heading into Election Day, but as you and I both know this race is too close to call! "The GOP primary between retired NFL quarterback Andrew Walter and Air Force veteran Wendy Rogers has been very quiet, if mostly because neither has raised enough money to sustain a heavy Phoenix market ad campaign," Cook reported. "Some Republicans believe Walter has gained a small edge, but expect the race against Sinema to heat up as soon as a nominee is chosen."
With just 72 hours left until Game Day, we're kicking into overdrive... and we need your help one more time! You can help in three important ways: 1) Make a contribution if you can -- to our campaign. 2) Volunteer for a few hours at headquarters, driving voters to the polls, or at your polling place by calling Michael at (480) 447-5492. 3) Find five friends who haven't voted -- or perhaps haven't yet made up their minds -- and ask them to cast their votes for Andrew Walter on Tuesday. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and, as you know, in a race this close every vote counts! Thanks for all you have already done and for helping us one more time as we head into the final hours of the Primary campaign!
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: We are only a couple of days away from Primary Day, when you will have a chance to determine who the most qualified Republican is to defeat Barack Obama’s ally, Ann Kirkpatrick, in November. Andy has been across the district, talking to voters and fighting for every vote because he knows the stakes of this election are too high not to take each and every voter's concerns seriously. As you've seen over the course of our campaign, the broad coalition of people and organizations know Andy Tobin means business, and they know that he is ONLY conservative candidate who will defeat Ann Kirkpatrick. Andy has put together a team that can win in November and bring real, conservative change to Washington. Andy has always been committed to helping his fellow citizens--checkout his “Lifetime of Service” video to see how he has given back throughout the years. You’ll see some clips of Andy as the President of the United States Jaycees and in Washington fighting for a balanced budget. We need to your help to win this Republican Primary - make NO mistake in just how important your vote is! Andy has worked to earn your vote as the only battle tested conservative in this race. From Oro Valley to Show Low and Maricopa to the Navajo Nation, we have been on the trail, talking to voters and working hard for every single vote. That’s how we will win on Tuesday and how we will win in November. We need your help to turn the tide in Washington! Please make a contribution, share one of Andy’s videos, checkout our Facebook and Twitter accounts & visit our website! Thank you for your support.
· Test-Scores-Crash-Land-Middle-School Payson Struggles To Explain Drop On Aims, School Grades
· Fact-Check: Bennet-Claim-School-Funding Is True … And They Keep Asking For More
· Obamacare... Take 10 Pills And You're Fine Pelosi’s New Song
· Must Watch Eyes On The Road
· Jeff Dewit's Newest Campaign Video - It's Hilarious: Fun-In-Politics
· Riggs And Thomas Are Duking It Out How-The-Primary-Election-2014-Is-Shaping-Up
· Tobin Scared That His Lack Of Campaigning Extremely-Close-Race
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· New Ad Slams Democratic Senator's Work Ethic 'Why Can't Mark Begich Show Up To Vote When It's Time To Vote?'
· Bob Woodward Raises Specter Of New 9/11 With ISIS 'Everyone Says ISIS Has Got More Money'
GOV RICK PERRY
DR. BEN CARSON
· Ben Carson Clashes With Jesse Jackson Over Ferguson: 'Nothing To Do With Race' Neurosurgeon Blames Drugs, Alcohol, Lack Of Personal Responsibility
· Ninth Life Whoops! Nine Times Harry Reid Said 'The Wrong Thing'
· Fmr CIA Official Mike Morell: 'We Need To Worry About A 9/11-Style Attack' By ISIS Warned Small-Scale Attacks May Be Imminent
· Unmask Radical Terrorist For The World Stop Allowing Ravening Terrorists In Over The Borders Of The United States And Britain. Stop Funding Their Wars Against Innocent Civilians, Stop Educating Them
WAR ON WOMEN
· Obama-Hatches-Plan-To-Explode-Welfare 'They Actually Try To Pull As Many People Onto The Program As Possible'
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Michelle Obama Has Killed America's 'Best Cafeteria Cookie' 'Anyone Who's Gone To Elyria Schools In The Last 40 Years Knows The Pink Cookie'
· Obama’s America Is September 10th America Our Barbaric Jihadist Enemies Are Now Stronger Than Ever.
· Will Obama's Delusional Thinking Destroy America? Can America Survive Two More Years Of Such Idiotic Self-Delusional, Infantile Thinking From The Commander-In-Chief?