- ► June (25)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
September 10, 2014
Remember 9-11 Tomorrow on Thursday
· Arizona State University West Will Conduct A 9/11 Memorial from 6-7pm on Fletcher Lawn, 4701 W Thunderbird Road, Glendale, AZ. Captain Wade Kline from the Phoenix Fire Department will be the keynote speaker. Following will be a candle light vigil and refreshments.
· Gov Jan Brewer: Remembering The Victims Of The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks - “Tomorrow, we pay tribute to the nearly 3,000 innocent lives taken 13 years ago in the worst act of terrorism committed on American soil. On this tragic anniversary, we honor the memories of the victims, reflect on the heroism of our fellow Americans and recognize the unfaltering resilience of our nation. We will never forget the brave passengers of United Flight 93; the men and women who lost their lives on the planes and at the World Trade Center and Pentagon; and the first responders who sacrificed their lives to save strangers. We also should remember the millions of Americans across this nation who came together in prayer, pride and patriotism – standing strong in the face of such evil. Our nation’s response to that fateful day, as well as that of our freedom loving friends and allies who stood with America, is a solemn but important reminder that liberty will always conquer tyranny, and that we must remain vigilant in protecting our values and our people. This day is a further reminder that terrorism persists throughout the world, as we also remember the four Americans murdered on September 11, 2012, in the barbaric attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. As always, special recognition is due for the men and women of our nation’s armed forces who have fought, and who continue to fight, to defend the United States against enemies of freedom. We forever honor and support our military in their noble and just mission, and we are eternally grateful for their service and sacrifice. I have ordered that flags be flown at half-staff over the State Capitol and all state public buildings and institutions from sunrise until sunset on September 11, 2014. I encourage all individuals, businesses and other organizations to join in this tribute.”
· See Sue Goodchild – Activist of the Year Americans for Prosperity Activist of the Year, long-time Republican activist in Yavapai County
· The West Valley AZGOP Victory Office Volunteer Meeting is tentatively scheduled for 10 am, Wed., Sept 24. The volunteers will discuss office questions/comments they have from ‘manning the desk.” Funding raising for office operations will also be discussed.
· AZGOP West Valley Victory Office Volunteer Bess Ammerman is currently under Hospice care. Three of her daughters are with her at home where she is free of pain, but sleeps most of the time. Please send prayers her way. The family requests no visits, according to Office Manager Peter Lee.
· Candidate For Superintendent Of Public Instruction Diane Douglas stopped by the AZGOP Victory Office in the West Valley to express her gratitude for the support she received during the primary election cycle and iterated her request for continued support. Former Maricopa County Superintendent of Education Sandra Dowling and her husband have been designated as Educational Advisors for Douglas’s general election campaign.
· Clarification: All Precinct Committeemen (PCs) from the past term elected or appointed that did not run for PC are no longer PC's. The only PCs the Legislative Districts (LDs) and MCRC have are the ones elected in the August 26 Primary. That said, ALL current LD Executive Officers retain their office until the LD organizational meetings in November and December when the new elections are conducted. In essence LD officers complete their term of office they were elected to. – MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro
· ATTN Teachers: Do You Have Wildlife Education Resources or programs that you want to share with the public? The Arizona Game and Fish Department is hosting a Wildlife Education Resource Fair in conjunction with its annual Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Open House from 10 am – 3 pm, Nov 22 and 23. Exhibit space is free and will include an 8 foot table and chairs. Space is limited! If you are interested in showcasing your resources, complete This Application Form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the Event Flyer.
· Nationally Syndicated Columnist Mychal Massie traveling to Scottsdale to spend two days with Dr Lyle Rapacki, who has agreed to arrange for Massie to speak to large groups while he is in town – Oct 20 and 21. Any conservative group wishing to feature Massie at a large gathering should contact Rapacki at email@example.com Massie has appeared on FOX News and Hannity, publishes the Daily Rant, and has been a pastor. Massie and Rapacki spoke at Gettysburg this past July 4th. Massie’s Daily Rant is often posted in the Briefs.
· NFIB/Arizona State Director Farrell Quinlan: Republican Attorney General nominee Mark Brnovich discussed small business issues today at the NFIB/Arizona Small Business Forum in Phoenix. Earlier in the day NFIB/Arizona announced its endorsement of Mark Brnovich for Attorney General and reported that 89% of small business owners polled supported the election of the former federal prosecutor.
· The Republican Women Of Prescott Round UP is scheduled from 5-9 pm, Sat., Sept 20 at the The Palace, on Whiskey Row in Prescott, RWOP will be presenting Major General Paul Vallely, U.S. Army, Ret. founder of Stand Up America, and a former Fox News contributor. Music will be provided by "Me, Myself & I." There will be a live auction and a silent auction. In addition, after nearly a year, the Bronze Horse by Cowboy Artist Bill Nebeker will be raffled off. Tickets are $65. Limited seating. RSVP to Elsie Tyree at (928) 778-0235 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Make checks payable to RWOP and mail to P. O. Box 10932, Prescott, AZ 86304-0932.
· The Yavapai County Republicans Annual Oct 17 Oktoberfest TNT Fundraiser will be held at The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Course, 1601 N. Bluff Top Dr., Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. Cocktails – 5 pm. Dinner/program 6-9 pm. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Dr. Lyle J. Rapacki of Sentinel Intelligence Services. $65.00 per person or $130.00 to sit with one of the guest speakers. RSVP at (928) 776-4500 or go online to Oktoberfest. Be sure and state the names of your guests and if you want to sit with a guest, mention his name in the Comments section. There will be a raffle and live auction. If you have anything to donate, contact the Yavapai office by Fri, Oct 10 at www.yavgop.org
· PC Jim O’Connor Plea To Help Gabby: Please join with me, our AZ Republican Congressional delegation, and the patriots at Liberty Caucus in helping Gabby Saucedo Mercer in meeting the challenge she has been given to raise $100,000.00 in the next week for her campaign to defeat Raul Grijalva in Arizona’s CD # 3. Please match or exceed my sacrificial contribution of $500.00 if you are able. Otherwise, donate what you can. Gabby is the kind of people’s candidate who will represent us all in Congress. She is not a politician. Website gabby4congress.com , donation/ campaign link mercersaucedo/Donations.aspx and mailing address to send your check. Checks payable to Saucedo Mercer for Congress, P.O. Box 87332, Tucson, AZ 85754. Optimism prevails for victory in this race and here’s why; in her 2012 race against Grijalva she had a primary opponent, versus 2014 with none. In 2012 a Libertarian candidate was on the ballot splitting the vote versus 2014 with none. 2012 she bested Grijalva in Maricopa County by 4.8% in the primary vote count, versus 2014’s primary she beat him again with 19.4% of the voters. Tracking Grijalva’s voter turnouts, we noted very large swings to the downside in non-presidential election years. 2014 will be one of those and Gabby’s team of volunteers have been walking neighborhoods along with Gabby. They are calling every Republican voter to drive turnout targeted for 80% plus and will be messaging Independents. Gabby has shown added appeal among Democrat voters; a grassroots group formed a “Democrats’ for Gabby” committee in Tucson - a first. Gabby has been executing a strong ground game throughout the four counties comprising her Congressional District and is a tried and true candidate ready for the task.
· Wes Harris To Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: You want to win support from the majority of the voters in Arizona? Simply come out against Common Core and for Diane Douglas and it is easy as that. Look at the stats...Diane drew more Republican and Independent votes in the Primary than any other candidate running. These can all be yours if you support what the majority want. Remember we have over 300 volunteers ready and waiting to support you if you support Diane. Stop with the appeals to what the Democrats are doing and run for the office and Arizona. Support doing away with Common Core and endorse Diane Douglas for Supt of Public Instruction.
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham: It appears Democrat Attorney General candidate Felecia Rotellini is taking the usual liberal political makeover to new lengths this election. During a recent appearance on the Phoenix CBS-affiliate (KPHO), Rotellini conveniently rejected her long-standing Democrat affiliation. Interviewer: “Could you tell me why, in your opinion, Arizona would benefit by having a Democrat as Attorney General?” Rotellini: “…Well, I don’t think of myself in those terms. I feel I’m very independent…for me it’s a non-partisan job.” “A little post-primary election re-packaging is nothing new for Arizona Democrats, but for Felecia Rotellini it rings especially hollow,” said Chairman Robert Graham of the Arizona Republican Party. “Since registering as a member of the Democratic Party nearly 40 years ago, her actions have been consistently those of a liberal Democrat. She has yet to take any stand contrary to the Democrat Party or Barack Obama’s liberal agenda." Dem Attorney General Candidate Felecia Rotellini’s background per Graham:
o Felecia Rotellini has been a registered member of the Democratic Party for 38 years.
o The Arizona Democratic Party has been her biggest campaign contributor by far, pumping $30,000 into the Rotellini campaign in 2010 alone.
o Since 1998, fully 98.25% of Felecia Rotellini’s personal political donations have gone to Democratic candidates or political committees, including left-wing leaders like Kyrsten Sinema, Al Franken and Chad Campbell.
o Rotellini could have asked major campaign supporters such as Raul Grijalva and the United Food and Commercial Workers Union (UFCW) to discontinue their boycott against Arizona. But she was silent.
o Rotellini could have opposed the lawsuit filed against Arizona by President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. But she refused.
o Finally, Rotellini could have spoken against the disastrous federal takeover of health care, better known as Obamacare. But she supports the law.
· Governor Jan Brewer Today Launched An Improved Version Of The “Arizona Ready Education Report Card,” an online data tool available to the public to monitor the state’s progress in reaching its education goals. “In order to make meaningful improvement to education, we need to know how our students have performed in the past, how they have progressed and where they currently stand,” said Brewer. “The new Report Card effectively shows where Arizona students are succeeding and progressing, and also where student achievement and performance are lacking. This is a powerful tool to help ensure our children are equipped for success in our competitive and demanding workforce.” See more at www.azreportcard.gov.
· Yavapai County Republicans Chairman James Dutton: The Yavapai County Republican Committee owes a great big THANK YOU to all of the candidates who entered the Primary Race. These men and women demonstrated the resolve and devotion necessary for anyone desiring to serve in public office. The long hours, the labor and the money spent running their campaigns is a testament to their character. We, the voters, certainly had a fine field of qualified candidates to choose from. Now that the 2014 Primary Election is behind us, we all must place our focus on the General Election to be held on November 4th, 2014. The Democrats are counting on the primary election results discouraging some Republicans from voting in the General Election. Please do not prove them right by staying home or refusing to vote because "your" candidate didn't win the primary. The stakes in November's election are high. We must strive to have the highest voter turnout possible. In so doing we will send a very clear message that we are not divided, nor cowering in fear, but are very determined to take back control of our government and put our County, State and Country back on the tried and proven path of success and prosperity. Become a Trunk And Tusk member today! It's quick and easy to do. Join with the many who have already committed to the regular support of YavGOP and help make a difference. We must stand together and win in November.
· Yavapai Republicans: Thank you to all the Sponsors and Patrons who purchased Rosette Ribbons to support the YCRC in putting on the 2014 Goldwater Remembrance & Unity Rally on Sept 3, 2014. Thank you, also, to Susan King, the Marketing Director of Hotel St. Michael's downtown Prescott, and all her staff for all of their assistance from beginning to end. There are still souvenir buttons designed by L.G. Mace for sale. These were sold at the event. They are $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00 and they are on display at the Headquarters office at 112B E. Union St., Prescott.
· Today, The Arizona Criminal Justice Commission (ACJC) announced that it has been awarded a $500,000 grant by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance under the Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) Program which is designed to create safer neighborhoods through a sustained reduction in crime associated with gang and gun violence. “I am extremely pleased that Arizona was chosen to receive this PSN grant to further the work that we are doing here to address gun and gang related violence,” said John A. Blackburn, Jr., Executive Director of the Arizona Criminal Justice Commission. “To be one of only eight states chosen to receive a 2014 PSN grant shows that the work of our partner agencies to promote best practice criminal justice models is being recognized nationally.” The Project Safe Neighborhoods Program's effectiveness is based on the cooperation of local, state, and federal agencies engaged in a unified approach led by the U.S. Attorney in the District of the State of Arizona. The goal is to support collaborative strategic partnerships; data-driven identification; community-based prevention and intervention, as well as intelligence and university-based research analysis in order to reduce violent crime at the gang, individual and neighborhood level.
· Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus: “Many of us have been deeply concerned by the way President Obama and his administration have handled our country’s foreign policy in the past few years. While Democrats in Congress sat by, the president continued to minimize the threat posed by ISIS and pursued a ‘wait and see’ foreign policy, putting our country at greater and greater risk as the threat continued to build,” said Priebus.. “The extremists that comprise ISIS are guilty of the most gruesome violence, including the murder of American citizens. They are not, as the president suggested only months ago, the jayvee team or, as he said more recently, a problem that can be managed. The federal government has no more important mission than keeping Americans safe, and Americans have been waiting too long for a strategy to confront these barbaric terrorists. I take the president at his word that he now recognizes the threat that ISIS poses, and I hope the president will stay focused on destroying ISIS. We will continue to pray that our Commander-in-Chief makes the right decisions to keep our country and our men and women serving overseas safe.”
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
SEPT 11 EVENTS
LD23 Will Meet At 7 PM, Sept 11 at the Scottsdale Public Library- Mustang Branch. 10101 N 90th St, Scottsdale. Registration at 6 pm. Former State Rep Jonathan Paton will address ‘YES on 12’ - an amendment to the AZ Constitution which seeks to protect state sovereignty and resist federal overreach. All newly elected LD 23 PCs are encouraged to attend. Contact Chr Joe Meli at : www.d23azgop.org
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will hear columnist Robert Robb during their 6:15 pm, Sept 11 dinner meeting at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Ave., Phx. Social hour at 5:30 pm. Dinner - $22 per person. Reservations: Tina Show at 623-034-9730 or email@example.com by Sept 7.
· The Colorado River Tea Party is planning to remind the citizens of Yuma that we will 'Not Forget 9-11 aka Patriots Day A demonstration is scheduled between 8-11 am at the Southeast corner of 16th St. & 4th Ave. At 8:46 am they will gather for a moment of silence followed by a prayer. They will have a trailer there with water. Participants are asked to bring their own signs and American flags. Wear light clothing, sun screen, and hat.
· The Colorado River Tea Party meets at 6 pm, Sept 11 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma.
SEPT 12 EVENTS
· The Paradise Republican Women will host AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and Utah Sen Mike Lee at a dinner scheduled Sept 12 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale. 6 pm reception, 7 pm dinner. $125 per person, $50 for precinct committeeman. RSVP Chairman Lori Urban 480-221-9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org to club tables.
· The Friends of the NRA ‘Old West Banquet and Auction’ is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Sept 12 at the Embassy Suites, 2577 W Greenway Road, Phx. Tickets here
· A Night Golf with Councilman Bill Gates and Councilman Valenzuela is planned at 5:30 pm, Fri., Sept 12 (Tee time – 6:30 pm) at Palo Verde Golf Course, 6215 N. 15th Ave. Phoenix 85015. RSVP by Sept 8 to email@example.com or 602-262-7441. $25 per person, which includes green fees and glow ball. All proceeds go to Phoenix Junior Golf.
SEPT 13 EVENTS
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Sept 13 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30- social. Noon- lunch with speaker AZGOP Robert Graham. $28 per lunch. Reservations required. RSVP by Sept 10 to Click here for online payment - September Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by September 11th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267.
· GOP Activist Alice Lara will be a guest on the 8 Pm, Sat., Sept 13 Terry Gilberg Show at KFYI 550AM .
SEPT 15 EVENTS
· Young Americans For Liberty will host speaker Shane Krauser, who will address Constitutional Rights at 5 pm, Sept 15 in the Student Union at Glendale Community College. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPT 16 EVENTS
A Meet And Greet For LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick and LD18 House candidate Jill Norgaard at 4:30 pm, Tues., Sept 16 at Macayos, 4001 N Central, Phx. Co-hosts – Kelli Ward, Rick Gray, JD Mesnard, Amanda Reeves, Karen Fann, Darin Mitchell, Steve Montenegro, Paul Boyer, David Livingston, Justin Olson, Phil Lovas and Brenda Barton. RSVP: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· An Adult Program On Suicide will be held at 5 pm, Sept 16 at Palomino Library in Scottsdale. "You Matter" - Suicide Awareness and Prevention for Teens and Parents
· The Fountain Hill AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, Sept 16,(3rd Tues) at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) featuring Jonathan Paton, former AZ State Rep and advocate for YES on 122 -- an amendment to the AZ Constitution seeks to protect state sovereignty. Incumbent Sen candidate John Kavanagh and Dem Sen candidate Paula Pennypackerwill face off in a forum. Free admission. Contact: Richard Rutkowski email@example.com or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, Sept 16 at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 West RH Johnson Blvd. with LD 22 Sen. Judy Burges and LD22 Rep Phil Lovas and David Livingston to discuss Proposition 122, Arizona State Sovereignty Amendment; Proposition 303, Arizona Terminal Patient's Right to Try; and Proposition 304, Arizona State Legislator's Salaries . The group will meet again Oct 7 and Oct. 21. www.surpriseteapartypatriots.com
· ‘Freedom Fires Live’ will feature AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham on Sept 16. A debate between Dr. Carl Goldberg and Dr. Zuhdl Jasser is scheduled Sept 23. The group meets every Tuesday evening at 6:30 at at the Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa. Cost: $2 (17 and under are free). FreedomFires.com.
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: I'm excited to share some great news going into my first debate of the general election: Our campaign has earned the support of both the National Federation of Independent Business and the Arizona Chamber of Commerce. Arizona's job creators -- large and small -- know my opportunity agenda is the right plan to grow Arizona’s economy. Tonight's debate will focus on the economy and jobs -- the issues that animate my campaign for governor. I hope you tuned in. And don't forget to take our Freedom and Opportunity Survey online to weigh in on your priorities for creating opportunities for ALL Arizonans.
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: “Kyrsten Sinema has been a longtime advocate of universal healthcare. She readily admits having authored parts of Obamacare. She misled the people of Arizona by parroting the Obama administration’s talking points, including the lie ‘if you like your doctor (or insurance plan), you can keep it.’  In 2009, as a cheerleader for the Obama administration, Sinema perpetuated this lie to countless audiences while barnstorming across Arizona.  Since then thousands of Arizonans are suffering since they've now lost their insurance or their doctors from before the law was passed,” said Rogers. “In a recent interview with The Arizona Republic, Robert Meyer, the CEO of the Phoenix Children’s Hospital, said that 20 children are coming to his facility every day only to find that Phoenix Children's Hospital is NOT covered by their insurance because of Obamacare. Previously, they may have had coverage which included Phoenix Children's Hospital, but since Obamacare brought about the creation of ‘narrow network’ plans, now their choices are drastically reduced to only a select few facilities. Parents are left with a stark choice –take their loved one somewhere unfamiliar or try to argue with their insurance company to receive out-of-network coverage for their sick child, which Meyer notes ‘causes tremendous anxiety for the families that are going through major crisis.’”  “Despite these terrible flaws, Kyrsten Sinema refuses to back down. She voted against the repeal of Obamacare saying ‘the fundamentals of [the program] are good,’  Kyrsten Sinema should go on record to say she was wrong for supporting Obamacare and spreading the Obama administration’s lie to Arizonans. Obamacare hurts families. I'm a mother - - it pains me deeply to see bad government policy continue to hurt children. Obamacare is wrong for our nation, and Kyrsten Sinema should be ashamed for supporting it.”
· CD2 candidate Martha McSally: We're switching our grassroots operation into high-gear this weekend with our first September Super Saturday. Join us as we meet at our Tucson and Cochise Headquarters to knock doors and make phone calls. Reaching out to voters to get out Martha's positive message of new leadership is a crucial part of our path to victory, and your efforts to help will go a long way.
o McSally Headquarters – Tucson, 4400 E. Broadway Blvd Suite #510, Tucson, Sat: 9 am - 5 pm. RSVP: Matt Brown a Matt@mcsallyforcongress.com or 520-488-4610
o McSally Headquarters - Sierra Vista, 942 E. Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista, AZ 85653. Sat: 10 am-2 pm. RSVP: Sarah Pacheco at Sarah@mcsallyforcongress.com or 520-488-3535. Thank you for all you do for the campaign, and we hope to see you on Saturday.
· Watch Live: Obama-Addresses-The-Nation-On-Situation-With-ISIS
· DuVal's Tuition Hikes Take Center Stage Daniel Scarpinato
· Do You Have Flood Damage? Need To Know Who To Call?
· Calm After The Storm Safety Tips To Recover After Storms And Floods.
· Laurie Roberts Want To Put Money Into Doug Ducey's Pocket? You Can.
· Dems-Fake-Out-Voters-With-Sad-Woman-Mature-Man Dem PAC Uses Stock Photos In Ad To Portray Victims Of Republican Candidate
· AZ Amnesty Pushers McCain, Flake, Engage In Outrageous Deception Duo Claim They Want Full-Scale Border Prosecutions
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Andrew-Tahmooressis-Imprisonment-Something-We-Should-Be-Ashamed An American Marine Rots In A Mexican Jail Cell, And Obama Says, "Meh."
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Dad-Wearing-Army-Uniform-Banned-From-School Iraq Veteran Refused Entry Over 'Offensive' Clothing
· NBC Host: Obama On The Verge 'Of Doing Jimmy Carter-Like Damage' To The Democratic Party 'He Needs To Have A Strong Performance Tonight'
DR. BEN CARSON
· Harry Reid Really Demands Apology Over Something Hillary Clinton Said... Only Hillary Is Allowed To Compare Congress To A 'Plantation'
· How I Escaped Isis. A 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Given As A Gift To An Isis Commander Tells Her Story. "They Killed My Brother And Tried To Make Me A Concubine. I Found A Meat Cleaver And Broke Out."
DEPT OF JUSTICE/HOLDER
· Dad-Wearing-Army-Uniform-Banned-From-School Iraq Veteran Refused Entry Over 'Offensive' Clothing
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
SECRETARY OF STATE