- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
September 28, 2014
· Andrew Costanzo, MCRC CD3 Coordinator: I hope that you will at least consider this request and ideally both contribute AND also send this plea to others within your sphere of influence. In a nut shell, Republican Arizona CD 3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer is a grassroots, Constitutional conservative who is in no way part of the establishment, which may be why she can’t raise much money. Gabby is running against Raúl Grijalva, who is consistently recognized as the most liberal Congressman in the U.S. Gabby has ALMOST everything she needs to win in this Democrat dominated District including: coordinated and effective all volunteer GOTV efforts in Maricopa, Pima, Santa Cruz and Yuma Counties, the benefit of no third party candidate siphoning off any votes, the midterm election cycle and the opposition party in power, both factors benefiting Republicans, and a complacent arrogant opponent in the form of 6 term Grijalva.
We have moved the needle significantly in Maricopa County where 32% of the CD 3 electorate (and 41% of the Republicans) reside; in the 2012 Primary, Gabby beat Grijalva by 4.8%, in the 2014 Primary Gabby beat Grijalva by 19.6%. This is substantial, as the Maricopa County increase helps offset the huge Grijalva advantage in Pima County. To that end, the Saucedo Mercer campaign has a plan to draw the vote of a certain large group of Democrats by demonstrating how Grijalva has continually betrayed them on issues which are dear to their hearts. This plan will definitely put Grijalva on the defensive and will swing many Democrat votes to Gabby (and maybe also to other Republican candidates running in the respective LDs within CD 3). For the sake of not losing the critical element of surprise I will not list the details of the plan in this request, (you may truly find the details too exciting not to share with others and if shared enough it will get back to Grijalva, thus losing the surprise).
Gabby needs to raise $8,000.00 in the next week to execute the targeted mailing which I believe will turn this election. The problem is that Gabby can’t get much traction raising contributions. Short of a $2,000.00 contribution from Rep. Gosar and a $1,000.00 contribution from Rep. Franks, all of Gabby’s contributions have been from the grassroots, mostly under $50. The best case scenario is that Gabby will only raise about $100,000.00 for this critical election – but think about what your contribution toward raising this needed $8,000.00 can do – you can swing an election! Please visit http://saucedomercer.com/ to contribute, Gabby needs your help this week to fund the mailing before the early ballots drop on October 9th.
Not wishing to lead from behind, Kerry and I are contributing an additional $100.00 to Gabby’s campaign specifically for the funding of this much needed targeted mailing. I implore you to be as generous as you possibly can and to encourage others to do the same. Remember what happens in AZ -3 doesn’t stay in AZ – 3, it touches all of Arizona. This great American lady can win, but only with your help. Let’s send Grijalva packing! -- Andrew Costanzo, Republican Maricopa County Coordinator, Congressional District 3 phone 480 677-0697.
The Maricopa County Republican Executive Guidance Committee will meet at 7 pm, Thurs., Oct 2 at the AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 North 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016. All possible guests will be required to sign in; only registered Republicans with valid photo ID will be admitted. No news media, audio and/or video recording will be allowed. Agenda items include theCD3 Target Team Update by Andrew Costanzo, the CD9 Target Team Update by Tyler Bowyer, the Jan 10, 2014 MCRC Statutory meeting. The November meeting is scheduled Thurs., Nov 6. Contact: Chairman A.J. LaFaro 480-752-9164 email@example.com
· MCRC Chairman A. J. LaFaro: According to The Hill, “I’m doing all the things necessary to do so,” McCain says of a reelection bid. mccain-gets-ready-for-race-of-his-life As part of the things necessary, John McCain, Jon Kyl and their operatives are continuing their attempts to purge the Arizona Republican Party of its grassroots activists and mainstream members. The battle lines are being drawn for one of the bloodiest political civil wars Arizona has ever witnessed. The main stream members of the Arizona Republican Party who support the Republican Party Platform, and the Constitutions of the United States
and Arizona Versus The left of center Republicans who believe in higher taxes, bigger government, crony capitalism, amnesty for illegal aliens, same sex marriage, abortion and never ending war around the globe. Gee - sounds a lot like the progressive socialists that are trying to destroy our Republic. The war will ultimately be won or lost on a Fall day in 2016 - not with bullets but with ballots. As Ronald Reagan once said "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid". I'm not afraid of John McCain, Jon Kyl, Jeff Flake and their co-conspirators . How about you? -- MCRC Chairman A. J. LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer: So today, I got word that Timothy Stellar from the Arizona Daily Star AKA The Red Star was mocking me for posting the video on "separation of church and state" he has a problem with me being open about my beliefs and that I am outspoken about it. I have had enough of him and all those liberals in the Red Star, I cannot wait until that newspaper hits the dust! Since Mr. Stellar always comes to my personal page to get "juicy" stuff to mock me or attack me, I blocked him, glad I got rid of him, he WILL NOT be missed! Ahhhhhh, it felt so good to block him..........now back to my laundry!
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· Legislative District Meetings:
LD4 (4th Wed) 7 pm, Starpointe Residents Club in Estrella Mountain Ranch (Elliott & Estrella Parkway). Chr Fred Amator email@example.com
LD13 (2nd Tues) 6:30 registration. 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Chr Robert Branch 602-334-6519 firstname.lastname@example.org
LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phx. Chr Dave Henderson email@example.com
LD16 (3rd Thur) 6:30 social. Liberty Arts Academy, 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact Kay Reardon at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Chr Jerry Clingman Cell 480-861-4958 Home 480-986-5236 email@example.com http://www.ld16gop@us
LD17 (4th Tues) 7 pm, Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Building, (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler. Chr Tyler Bowyer firstname.lastname@example.org 480-239-0025.
LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555
LD19 (2nd Mon) 7 pm, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, Litchfield Park (conf room of Total Wine store Litchfield Rd/McDowell). Chr Cherie Scott Cherie.email@example.com
LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar firstname.lastname@example.org
LD22 (3rd Mon) 6:30 pm. Westbrook Village Community Center. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. Chr Eric Morgan email@example.com
LD24 (3rd Thru) 7 pm, AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Brian Kaufman 480-442-2424 bkaufx@gmail,com
LD 25 (3rd Thur) 7 pm. Community Rooms - City of Mesa Utilities Bldg (640 N. Mesa Dr.) Chr Paul Whetten 480-392-9192 firstname.lastname@example.org
LD27 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Chr Andrew Costanzo, email@example.com.
LD28 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Madison School District Office, 5601 N. 16th St, Phx. Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850
· The New AZ GOP Campaign Office In Oro Valley is now open at 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Ste 103 (next to bank) in the Mountain View Plaza. The office is open from 11am-7pm, Monday through Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturday. Campaign material including yard signs and bumper stickers is available for pick. Contact Office Manager Lynne St Angelo 605-321-6224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· The Pima County GOP Phone Banking (in support of the AZGOP Get-Out-The-Vote Effort) is conducted from the Pima GOP HQ from 10am-5 pm, Mon; 10 am-8 pm on Tues, 10 am-8 pm on Thur; 10 am-8 pm, Fri; 11 am-8 pm, Sat., and 11 am-5 pm, Sun. Please call the Pima GOP office at (321-1492) or John Lesko at (647-1951) to let them know you are coming in so they can appropriately plan staffing and refreshments for each day. Contact John.email@example.com or (520) 647-1951.
· Help All Republican Candidates At The AZGOP Chandler Call Center, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler from noon until 8pm, Mon-Fri and from 10am-6 pm, Saturdays. Uncover parking. Contact: Steven Lee 714-349-0253 firstname.lastname@example.org
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff Office, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Pinal County Office, 410 N Marshall, Casa Grande.
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City Office, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson Office, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson Office, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· The Arizona Republican Party Needs Volunteers To Staff Offices five days a week throughout the state. Volunteers needed for:
o Data entry
o Neighborhood walks on Oct. 11th
o Phone call banks
o Social media voices
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· Congressman Paul Gosar: It's a sad day when America rejoices about the news that the Attorney General of the United States is set to resign. But that was the case this past Thursday when Eric Holder announced he would step down from his position at the Department of Justice once a new Attorney General is confirmed by the Senate. His place in history will be marked by shameful violations of the rule of law and despicable circumvention of the Constitution. The integrity of our government, our Republic, fundamentally relies on the principle that no person, not even the president or the nation’s chief law enforcement officer, is above our laws. Over the past 6 years this Department of Justice has been defined by its failures and complete disregard for accountability. From the death of Brian Terry in the Fast and Furious gun running operation, to spying on journalist James Rosen, to tapping the phone records of the Associated Press, and most recently the unconstitutional Bergdahl prisoner exchange as well as the IRS scandal, there is no question that Eric Holder leaves behind a legacy of lawlessness, incompetence and hyper partisanship. I have been relentless in my pursuit to hold Eric Holder accountable for his actions and will not rest until the door officially hits him on his way out. The American people and U.S. Senate must ensure his replacement is a strict constitutionalist and not a partisan hack. Moving forward, our challenge begins now with rebuilding the trust of the American people and a return to fully upholding the laws of our country.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD2 candidate Martha McSally: We know Martha’s in a tough race. Here at NRCC Headquarters we’re doing everything we can to support her. We all need to do more to get her over the top. Martha needs to hit a $35,000 online contribution goal in the next 72 hours. 72 hours - that’s all the time left before her biggest and final FEC quarterly deadline. Her campaign is growing momentum. She’s one of the best candidates in the country. But she’s still at a $500,000 disadvantage. If we don’t have your help, she won’t win on Election Day. Please chip in $100, $50, or even $25 to help her reach her goal. There’s little time left before Sept 30. Without you, we risk losing one of the most important seats in the country that will help us stop President Obama and his liberal agenda.Let’s help Martha together. Chip in right now: https://action.mcsallyforcongress.com/contribute/
· Former CD2 Candidate Chuck Wooten: Open Letter To President Barack Obama And Secretary Of Defense, Chuck Hagel President Obama, Hagel You Should Not Have To Be Reminded Of Your Responsibilities
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Sept 29 Is The Deadline For Making The AzCDL Annual Meeting reservations for the Sat., Oct 11 meeting at the at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix. Details - website. $20 per person. Speakers: Reverend Kenn Blanchard, author of “Black Man with a Gun”, Rep John Kavanagh and author and firearm expert Alan Korwin. Entertainment - Cartridge Family Band. All luncheon attendees eligible for door prize drawings include three (3) Ruger LCP pistols. All this for a mere $20. Contact Fred (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· A CD1 Meet & Greet For Candidate Andy Tobin is scheduled from 3:30-5pm, Sept 29 at the Sun City/Oro Valley Activity Ctr, Navajo Rm, 1495 E Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Oro Valley , Beverages/cookies to be served. Tobin will speak and answer questions. Contact: Merritt McGlothlin 520 572-7853.
· Mike Hicks and Debe Campos-Fleenor will participate in the Tucson Unified School Districts Candidate’s Forum at 6:3 pm, Mon., Sept 29 at the Palo Verde High School, Auditorium, 1302 S Avenida Vega.
· The Phoenix Chapter Of Executive Women International Invites You To Participate In Its 2014 Annual Fundraiser Between 1-3 Pm, Sat., Sept 29 At The Desert Hills Bowling Ctr., 2959 E. Bell Rd, Phx. Silent Auction. 50/50 Raffle. Reservations 623-512-4707.
The Yuma County Republicans meeting has been moved to Tues, Sept 30, according to Secretary Lorna Brooks. 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· Arizona Project Will Meet At 6:30 Pm, Mon, Sept 29 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. to watch "911 Ripple Effect" . Radio talk show host Tony Tangelos will give an update on the October Prepperfest. AP reports Michael Jeanes runs a “very professional court system’ and is asking for support in re-electing him for Clerk of the Maricopa County Superior Court position. Contact: Chairman Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
LD17 will meet Sept 30 (last Tues of month) at 7 pm in the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Bldg., (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Speaker: Former Sen Johnathan Paton, chairman of Yes on Prop 122 Committee. The November meeting has been moved to Nov 18 due to Thanksgiving. No December meeting. contact LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
A “Meet & Greet” For Congressman Paul Gosar is scheduled at noon, Tues., Sept 30 at the Chaparral Ice Cream Shop, 45 North Tegner St., Wickenburg, AZ 85390. RSVP to: email@example.com
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon will start at 11:30 am, Tues., Sept 30 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd – Lunch $11. Election Integrity Comnmissioner Bill Beard will address the group.
· A Reception For CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin is planned at 6 pm, Tues., Sept 30 at the Pisik Residence, 4901 N Avenida de Castilla, Tucson 85718. Contact Michelle Hyde for info/RSVP: 602 633-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Yuma County Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Sept 30 at Booth Machinery. Speaker: AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. . Contact: YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks, 10am-2 pm, Tues-Thur. 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· LD23 Reminder: The Deadline For Getting Your Intent To Run Forms turned in is September 30, 5 pm This form is for those who want to run for a Board position and also for those who want to run for State Committeeman. Or both. contact Nancy Ordowski firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-203-5278.
· The Sun City West Republican Club Victory Picnic is scheduled from 11 am to 3 pm, Oct 1 in Beardsley Park, Sun City West. The well-known West Valley GOP picnic, started over a decade ago by long-time GOP activist Jan Martinson, honors all Republican candidates primary election winners. Confirmed candidates planning to attend are Joe Hobbs - LD19 Senate , CD8 incumbent Congressman Trent Franks, Clint Hickman - Board of Supervisors , Jeff DeWit-Treasurer, Diane Douglas--Supt of Public Instruction, Joe Hart – Mining Spector; Phil Lovas and David Livingston –LD22 House, Judy Burges - LD22 Senator, Debbie Lesko – LD21 Senate, Rick Gray and Tony Rivero – LD21 House, Arizona Corp Comm - Doug Little. Lunch will be catered by Texas Road House at a cost of $10 per person, including drinks and dessert. Raffle tickets and door prizes. All winning candidates will be given five minutes to speak. Open to the public. Republicans welcome. Contacts: Darlene Duke 623-640-43, or Jan Martinson JLMart15102@aol.com 623-546-3753.
· A Pima GOP Unity Rally is scheduled from 5:30-8:30 pm, Oct 1 at the Udall Park Amphitheater. Bring along a chair or blanket for seating and join the fun!
· Phone Banking FOR Doug Ducey is scheduled from 5-8 pm, Wed., Oct 1 at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City. Come and go as your schedule permits. Food provided. Contact Chris Herring 510-861-9600 or ChrisHerringaz@yahoo.com
· LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard For ‘Pizza & Politics’ between 6:30-8: pm, Wed., Oct 1 at the Native New Yorker, 5030 E Ray Road., Ahwatukee. Co-hosts Phil/Carlene Wehril and Rod/Kim Ticknor. RSPV www.jillnorgaard2014.com/
· A Fundraiser Dinner For CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer is scheduled at 6 pm, Oct 1 at the American Legion Post #19, 2575 S. Virginia Ave.. Yuma. $30 per person. Co-Hosts: LD13 Sen. Don Shooter and LD13 Reps Steve Montenegro and Darin Mitchell. All beverages must be purchased at the bar. RSVP/Contact : Paul Jackson 928-580-1697.
· ACORN Whistleblower Anita MonCrief will join the Arizona chapter of Americans for Prosperity Oct 1 in Tempe and Oct 2 in Tucson to address ‘Lessons from the Left.’
· The Mesa Republican Women Meeting location has changed for three months because heavy rained collapsed the roof at their former meeting site. The group will meet at 11:30 am., Oct 2 at the Stonebridge Manor, 4000 E Palm St, Mesa AZ 85215 (east of Val Vista and just north of McDowell Road). RSVP Required. Contact: President Sherry Pierce email@example.com or (480) 615-0524.
· Volunteers Are Needed From 10 Am-Noon, Thurs., Oct 2 at the GOP Victory office, 1005 W Bell Road, #26, Sun City, to help prepare literature for the Oct 4 LD21 Neighborhood Walk. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix will meet with representatives from Arizona GOP at 6:15 pm, Oct 2 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Ave., Phx. Social – 5:30 pm. Dinner/mtg 6:15. $22 per person including dinner. Reservations required by Sun., Sept 29. RSVP Tina Shaw email@example.com , 623-934-9730.
· The Brown Bag Lunch Series continues with Clerk Of The Superior Court Toni Hellon at noon, Thur., Oct 2 at Green Valley Republican Headquarters, Green Valley Village, Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada, Green Valley
· The Quail Creek Republican Club "Meet Your Candidate & Politician Kegger” will open at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 2 at the Madera Clubhouse Bar, 2055 E Quail Crossing, Green Valley. Free beer/non-alcoholic beer & snacks; Cash Bar.
· Preview' The Joe Show' There will be several showings of “The Joe Show” during the week of Oct 3 at the Harkins Arrowhead Fountains 18 Theater, 16046 N. Arrowhead Fountains Ctr. Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 (just off the 101 at Bell Road in Peoria) . For showing times call The Harkins at 623-412-0122. “The Joe Show” is a film about how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rise to fame as the “Toughest Sheriff in America.” Ten years in the making, Randy Murray Productions condensed 200 hours of filming down to a little over an hour and a half for the final product. Included in the film is the investigation of President Obama’s birthday certificate at the request of the Surprise Tea Party.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Hold A Meet & Greet from 5-6 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at The Olive Mill, 25062 South Meridian Road., Queen Creek, AZ 86142. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: RSVP: http://dennismichaellynch.eventbite.com or call Jim O’Connor at 602-538-9387 for tickets.
· The Oct 4 LD21 Neighborhood Walk is scheduled between 8-11 am, starting at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City . After the walk we'll have lunch together which will be provided by our candidates. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 or email@example.com
· Paradise Republican Women’s Club has free tickets to distribute to the 7 pm, Oct 4 Dennis Michael Lynch who scheduled at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, 7380 N 2nd St., Scottsdale. Call Joan Parker 480-502-6885 for tickets. Tickets made possible by PRWC Member Liz Alcorn and the sponsor she secured.
· Walk With LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard:
o Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced.
Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced.
o Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Oct 4 at the SCW Foundations Bldg (Quail Rm), 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ. Coffee/donuts at 8 am, $2 donations to cover costs. Speaker: Congressman Trent Franks, who serves on the Armed Services and the Judiciary Committees and is and Chairman of the Missile Defense Caucus and Congressional Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus. Franks will take questions from floor after his presentation.
· The Surprise Tea Party Has A Limited Number Of Free Tickets for
An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: Bernard Paluch BPaluch777@aol.com or 623-466-8370.
· Congressman Ted Cruz Will Address The Family Research Council Dinner at 6:30 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Westin la Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive in Tucson. Private reception with Cruz and Tony Perkis for sponsors and table hosts at 5 pm. Dinner - $100 per person. $1,000 for host table of 10. Seating limited. RSVP by Oct1 to events staff at 1-800-225-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Colorado River Tea Party Candidate Forum is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at Arizona Western College which will be broadcast live on KCYK , Outlaw Country, 1400 on the radio dial. All candidates will be invited.
· A Stand with Israel Rally is scheduled by ‘Concerned Women for America (CWA) and former Gov Mike Huckabee from 2-4 pm, Oct 5 in Washington DC. www.cwalac.org
· The Lincoln Republican Women will meet at a new location for the Mon., Oct 6 meeting. They will meet at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, (between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses Invited. 5:30 pm Meet and Greet. 6 pm Meeting/ Dinner . 6:30 pm Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 OR email@example.com or Pat Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org Send your checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250.
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· It's Time We Take Political-Correctness-And Throw-Garbage Brigitte Gabriel
· You Can Watch Online Monday If You Like! National Security Summit
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Reimagining The Midwest: Immigration Initiatives And The Capacity Of Local Leadership (Immigration Council Special Report, September 2014)
· The Sixth Circuit Joins Growing Majority, Rejects BIA’s Narrow Interpretation Of Section 212(H) (Immigration Council Press Release, September 2014
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Hard-Hitting-Rapid-Fire-Shots-Issa-Takes-At-Holder "Holder's Legacy Has Eroded More Confidence In Our Legal System Than Any AG Before Him."
· GOP Senator: Holder A 'Puppet' “We Need An Attorney General For The People," The Wyoming Republican Said.
· Chicago Tribune Reporter Mocks Republican Candidate In Phone Conversation The Tribune Is Accused By Republican Insiders Of Being Highly Favorable To Rahm Emanuel's 2015 Re-Election Effort
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
· Radical Islam, Not Peace On Display In Moore, Ok Threat Of Islamic Terrorism Is Not Confined To Any One Country. Radical Islam Is Becoming More Of A Problem In This Country
· Boehner: Obama May Have ‘No Choice’ But To Put U.S. Boots On The Ground Vs. ISIS [VIDEO] 'These Are Barbarians. They Intend To Kill Us. And If We Don't Destroy Them First, We're Gonna Pay The Price'
GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SECRETARY OF STATE