- ► April (21)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
October 1, 2014
· The 6 PM, Oct 2 MCRC Executive Board Meeting has been cancelled, according to MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro.
The Maricopa County Republican Executive Guidance Committee will meet at 7:30 pm, Thurs., Oct 2 at the AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 North 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016. Sign ins at 6:30 pm. All possible guests will be required to sign in; only registered Republicans with valid photo ID will be admitted. No news media, audio and/or video recording will be allowed. Agenda items include theCD3 Target Team Update by Andrew Costanzo, the CD9 Target Team Update by Tyler Bowyer, the Jan 10, 2014 MCRC Statutory meeting. The November meeting is scheduled Thurs., Nov 6. Contact: Chairman A. J. LaFaro 480-752-9164 email@example.com
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs to send out some targeted campaign postcards to put her over the top in her congressional seat race with incumbent Dem Rajul Grijalva. The problem is that despite running an extremely frugal campaign there has been ZERO financial help from either the National or Arizona Republican Party, all the attention is going to CD 1 and to CD 2. Help Gabby beat the most liberal Congressman in the U.S., Raúl Grijalva. Send Gabby $14 for 2014 ($14 will help her reach 28 more voters by mail). We will send Raúl into early retirement! Contact CD 3, Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697.
· Tomorrow Is GOP Activist Paul Brierly’s last day at the Farm Bureau. “It's been a great 10 years, which have led to my new venture: Executive Director of the University of Arizona's new Yuma Center of Excellence for Desert Agriculture. I couldn't be more excited! We move to Yuma on Friday and I start on Monday,” reports Brierly. Good luck in your new position.
· Meet And Greet With Your CD 3 And LD 4 Candidates: Gabby Saucedo Mercer for Congress and Richard Hopkins for the Arizona House, on Wed, Oct 8 starting at 6 pm. Hosted by Duncan and Son Lines, 23860 West US Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326. Contact Richard Hopkins, email@example.com or Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· CD 3/LD 19 Precinct Walk - Join CD 3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer and LD 19 Senate Candidate Joseph Hobbs on Sat, Oct 4. Meet at 8:30am and walk from 9am until noon. Meet at the KFC located at the NE corner of W. Indian School Road and N. Dysart Road in Avondale (13006 W. Indian School Rd). We will walk Palmbrook and Devonshire Precincts in LD19 in Avondale. Wear comfortable patriotic clothing and bring water. Don't worry if you have never done this before, we will team you with someone who has. In 2014, victory is all about Republican voter turnout; Your candidates need your help! Contact Andrew Costanzo at email@example.com 480 677-0697 or LD 19 Chairman, Cherie Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· This Morning AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham sent a letter to lobbyist Fred DuVal, the Democrat nominee for governor, asking how he’d like to pay for the numerous and costly spending proposals he’s promising on the campaign trail. “As we continue to uncover more expensive ideas DuVal would like to fund with additional Arizona taxpayer money, we will continue to point them out,” said Graham. “Arizona taxpayers deserve to hear from lobbyist DuVal how the $4 billion plus will be paid for.” See letter AZGOP.org
· This afternoon AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham called attention to a media report from outside Arizona focused on Democrat Fred DuVal’s involvement in a pay-to play scandal. richardson-pay-to-play-scandal-haunts-dem-seeking-arizona's top job
· The Colorado River Tea Party Candidate Forum is scheduled between 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Arizona Western College - 3C bldg. (enter at far left door), 2020 South Ave 8 E (E.24th St.& Av. 8E)
· The Entire Arizona Congressional Delegation today sent a letter to U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet urging her to expeditiously consider Gov Jan Brewer’s request for a Physical Disaster Declaration for Maricopa County and nearby areas impacted by significant flooding on Sept 8, 2014. This region set a new record for daily rainfall on Sept 8, which caused significant flooding and damaged homes, schools, and businesses.
· The Colorado River Tea Party of Yuma meets weekly at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 (last building behind church). The Thurs., Oct 2 meeting is at noon.
Republicans We Are Out Numbered In Southwest Maricopa County but We Can Win In This 2014 Midterm Election, But Only With Your Help. Every Vote Counts! Get your family, friends, neighbors and fellow patriots involved. Volunteer opportunities are available for you to share campaign literature, engage your neighbors, make phone calls, display a lawn sign, host a candidate “Meet and Greet,” and encourage your friends and neighbors to donate to our candidates. Contact CD 3 Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo at, email@example.com or 480 677-0697.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff Office, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Pinal County Office, 111 W Florence, Casa Grande.
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City Office, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson Office, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson Office, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· Yuma County Republicans:
o A phone bank is being set up to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Headquarters at 317-9120 if you'd like to help out.
o Oct 4 – Walk Somerton with candidate information. Meet at 8 am at the Jack in the Box in Somerton.
o Oct 5- 10:30 am. Clean YCR HQ. Bring a rag ora roll of paper towels. Help is needed!
o Oct 8 – 5-6 pm, CD8 incumbent Paul Gosar Meet & Greet at HQ.
o Oct 10 – 7-9 pm, Meet & Greet Republican candidates at the Main Squeeze. Hosted by Rio Colorado Republican Women.
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas: If you need to update your registration or know anyone who needs to register to vote, go to this link before midnight on Monday, October 6th. Video of our recent debate on KAET is now online. Click on the image below to watch the full debate. During the debate my opponent showed his elitist worldview by:
o Defending the radical TUSD Ethnic Studies program
o Placing academic theory above real-world results
o Wanting to rush through unproved federal standards without listening to the concerns of teachers and parents
His plans to fundamentally change our education system are not right for our children and they are not right for Arizona. Thank you again for your support.
· Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich: The Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (ADFI) exists to protect consumers and ensure “the safety and soundness of the financial services industry in Arizona. Under Democrat Felecia Rotellini’s watch as agency Supervisor (2006-2009), the State of Arizona became Ground Zero for the kinds of mortgage fraud and lending scams that ultimately brought the entire housing market crashing down. According to the Mortgage Asset Research Institute Fraud Index, a comprehensive measure of lending fraud, Arizona ranked 21st in the country for this kind of illegal activity in 2005. By the time Rotellini resigned as financial watchdog for ADFI in summer 2009, Arizona’s rate of mortgage fraud had skyrocketed to 4th in the nation, trailing only Florida (1), New York (2) and California (3). “Felecia Rotellini portrays herself as a fierce and independent prosecutor, but she has a record of failure when it comes to protecting Arizona consumers,” said Mark Brnovich, Republican nominee for Attorney General. “Arizona became a national leader in lending fraud during Felecia Rotellini’s failed tenure as head of the State banking department, and Arizona families paid the price as foreclosure rates skyrocketed and home values plummeted. These are the facts in black and white. Given the kid-gloves treatment Felecia Rotellini gave these banks, it’s no surprise she left her position as a government regulator and immediately went to work representing these same institutions in front of the State banking department she had just departed.” During a televised debated Tuesday evening on KAET-Arizona PBS (FF to 24:10), Ms. Rotellini refused to acknowledge the lending fraud statistics. Immediately following the debate, she told reporters: “I don’t think those facts are right.”
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Mesa Republican Women Meeting location has changed for three months because heavy rained collapsed the roof at their former meeting site. The group will meet at 11:30 am., Oct 2 at the Stonebridge Manor, 4000 E Palm St, Mesa AZ 85215 (east of Val Vista and just north of McDowell Road). RSVP Required. Contact: President Sherry Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 615-0524.
· Volunteers Are Needed From 10 Am-Noon, Thurs., Oct 2 at the GOP Victory office, 1005 W Bell Road, #26, Sun City, to help prepare literature for the Oct 4 LD21 Neighborhood Walk. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 email@example.com
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix will meet with representatives from Arizona GOP at 6:15 pm, Oct 2 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Ave., Phx. Social – 5:30 pm. Dinner/mtg 6:15. $22 per person including dinner. Reservations required by Sun., Sept 29. RSVP Tina Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org , 623-934-9730.
· The Brown Bag Lunch Series continues with Clerk Of The Superior Court Toni Hellon at noon, Thur., Oct 2 at Green Valley Republican Headquarters, Green Valley Village, Suite 70, 101 S. La Canada, Green Valley
· The Quail Creek Republican Club "Meet Your Candidate & Politician Kegger” will open at 5 pm, Thur., Oct 2 at the Madera Clubhouse Bar, 2055 E Quail Crossing, Green Valley. Free beer/non-alcoholic beer & snacks; Cash Bar.
· The American Freedom By Barbara Blogger Barbara Espinosa and Sean Noble aka “Prince of Dark Money Groups’ The Dark Money Man for the Koch Brothers will debate the Pros and Cons of Campaign Independent Expenditures at the Mesa Republican Women’s Club at 11 am, Thur., Oct 2 in the Stonebridge Manor Receation Centr, 4000 E Palm St., Mesa. Sean Noble is a founding partner of DC London, Inc., which provides political, public relations, and public affairs consulting services and is the former Chief of Staff to Congressman John Shadegg.
· A South Mountain GOP LD27 Candidate Fundraiser Dinner is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at the home of Sarah and Dan Colman at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 for LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Enjoy New Mexican style Carne Adovada, Green Chile Stew (fresh from Hatch), beans, rice and tortillas along with beer, soda, water and sangria. Dinner will be served at 6 pm; LD 27 Candidates will address the guests at 6:30 pm. $50 per person – payable to the LD27 Republican Committee or $20 payable to each candidate. Limited to 50 guests. RSVP required by Wed, Oct t, contact Sarah Coleman at SarahAColeman@ymail.com or 602-369-3482, the Coleman’s address will be provided upon your RSVP.
· Preview' The Joe Show' There will be several showings of “The Joe Show” during the week of Oct 3 at the Harkins Arrowhead Fountains 18 Theater, 16046 N. Arrowhead Fountains Ctr. Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 (just off the 101 at Bell Road in Peoria) . For showing times call The Harkins at 623-412-0122. “The Joe Show” is a film about how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rise to fame as the “Toughest Sheriff in America.” Ten years in the making, Randy Murray Productions condensed 200 hours of filming down to a little over an hour and a half for the final product. Included in the film is the investigation of President Obama’s birthday certificate at the request of the Surprise Tea Party.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Hold A Meet & Greet from 5-6 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at The Olive Mill, 25062 South Meridian Road., Queen Creek, AZ 86142. RSVP to: email@example.com
· An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: RSVP: http://dennismichaellynch.eventbite.com or call Jim O’Connor at 602-538-9387 for tickets.
· The LD21 Neighborhood Walk is scheduled between 8-11 am, Oct 4 starting at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City . After the walk we'll have lunch together which will be provided by our candidates. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Paradise Republican Women’s Club has free tickets to distribute to the 7 pm, Oct 4 Dennis Michael Lynch who scheduled at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, 7380 N 2nd St., Scottsdale. Call Joan Parker 480-502-6885 for tickets. Tickets made possible by PRWC Member Liz Alcorn and the sponsor she secured.
· Walk With LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard:
o Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced.
Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced.
o Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Oct 4 at the SCW Foundations Bldg (Quail Rm), 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ. Coffee/donuts at 8 am, $2 donations to cover costs. Speaker: Congressman Trent Franks, who serves on the Armed Services and the Judiciary Committees and is and Chairman of the Missile Defense Caucus and Congressional Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus. Franks will take questions from floor after his presentation.
· The Surprise Tea Party Has A Limited Number Of Free Tickets for
An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: Bernard Paluch BPaluch777@aol.com or 623-466-8370.
· Congressman Ted Cruz Will Address The Family Research Council Dinner at 6:30 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Westin la Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive in Tucson. Private reception with Cruz and Tony Perkis for sponsors and table hosts at 5 pm. Dinner - $100 per person. $1,000 for host table of 10. Seating limited. RSVP by Oct1 to events staff at 1-800-225-4008 or email@example.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party Candidate Forum is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at Arizona Western College which will be broadcast live on KCYK , Outlaw Country, 1400 on the radio dial. All candidates will be invited.
· The Family Research Council Dinner will be held Sat., Oct 4 in the Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718. 5 pm - Private Reception with Senator Cruz and Tony Perkins for Sponsors and Table Hosts. 6:30 pm – Dinner/Program begins. Opening Remarks by General Jerry Boykin. Speakers . TX Sen Ted Cruz and FRC president Tony Perkins. $100 per person or $1,000 to host a table of ten. Sponsorship opportunities available. Seating is limited. RSVP deadline Oct 1. Contact 1-800-225-4008,
A Stand with Israel Rally is scheduled by ‘Concerned Women for America (CWA) and former Gov Mike Huckabee from 2-4 pm, Oct 5 in Washington DC. www.cwalac.org
· A LD27 Candidates Meet And Greet is planned at 5 pm, Oct 5 at the home of Jim and Kelley Tucker, 1306 E Pedro Road, Phx. Meet LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell, and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Accepting donations. RSVP to Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org
· Oct 6 - LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar email@example.com
· The Lincoln Republican Women Will Meet For Dinner Mon., Oct 6 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, 85250 (On Scottsdale Rd. between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm - Meet and Greet. 6 pm - Meeting/ Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm, Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith. Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pat Kaufman at 480-368-2777 email@example.com Checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower , 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250 480-941-8162.
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· Rhonda King Will Hostess A Meet And Greet at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 Senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at her home, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338. Light refreshments will be served. Contact: Andrew Constanza 480 677-0697.
· A Fundraiser For Secretary Of State Candidate Sen Michele Reagan will be held at 5:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 at the home of Maria & Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley AZ. Host committee consists of Ben Quayle Barbara Leff, Jini Simpson, Kate Brophy McGee, Bill Montgomery, Vickie & Vernon Vaughn, Jay Heiler, Lee Miller, Katie & Jerry Cobb and Lori Urban. Parking on 60th and 61st off Lincoln Dr. RSVP to Wendy@KyleMoyer.com All contributions are welcome.
· A Meet And Greet Will Be Held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at the home Rhonda King, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338.
· Phx City Councilman Tom Simplot and Retired Budget Director Cathy Gleason will speak at a Special COPRA Meeting at 1 pm, Tues, Oct 7, at the Washington Activity Center, 2240 West Citrus Way, Phx. (23rd Ave/Glendale). Simplot and Gleason co-chair the Phoenix Citizens for Pension Responsibility. They will discuss the negative impact Proposition 487 will have on pensions. See Prop 487 fact sheet Click Here
· LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will host a meet & greet at Yuma County Republican headquarters at 5 pm, Oct 8 at 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364
(between Mr. G's and the Heritage Library). Contact YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Lisa Atkins, who was instrumental in assisting the effort to bring the F-35 to AZ, is the speaker. Check in at 10:45 am. Reservations due at 5 pm, Fri., Oct 1. RSVP Arrowhead Republican Women Political friends and AzFRW dignitaries welcome. If you wish time to speak, contact President Bonnie Hochberg email@example.com
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· Things to think about:
1. The Establishment is Bent on Destroying What's left of the Party of Lincoln: the-establishment-intends-to-end-the-republican-party
2. We hope you are reading the reports on MCRC Briefs that is put out daily regarding what is going on in the Republican party. For the first time that we know of a sitting federal Senator has actually used his PAC to defeat.... precinct committeemen in key districts! Payback for being Censured! Proving this guy will stoop to anything to keep his seat. In LD23, he had a lot of help when an aspirant for district Chair, coincidentally or not, had the same agenda and appears will also stoop to any level to get a job! Consequently, LD23 has become a laughing stock among PCs. In Graham County, where all but a handful of conservatives were defeated, these tactics have raised eyebrows at what the establishment is willing to resort to. Similar but less egregious activities in some other districts. There is an agenda here to get rid of anyone who will work for a closed primary. Like Conservatives! More on that after Nov 4 so stay tuned.
3. Perhaps a solution? Gift in Plain Wrapping (and you have seen his info on this site for a few weeks) may be the antidote for disaffected conservatives: gift-in-plain-wrapping
4. Why the 2nd Amendment is more important than ever in a dangerous world. 2nd-amendment-more-important-than-ever
5. Shawna Bolick, (R), LD28 reveals the abysmal voting record of her opponent, Democrat Eric Meyers, votes that harm Arizona, not just LD28: shawnna-bolick-criticizes-incumbent-s-abysmal-legislative-track
6. If you live in Scottsdale or know anyone who does, you should know that two "Republican" school board candidates running for election, Kim Hartman and Francesca Thomas, are working hard to hold fundraisers to help Bolick's Democrat opponent, Eric Meyers, get re-elected!! The ONLY two candidates in that race worth a vote are Laddie Guy Shane, our #1 choice, and incumbent Pam Kirby. Pass this along to your Scottsdale list!
1. Targeted mailing could get one of our favorite Congressional candidates elected. How sweet that would be! Help needed: http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/action-alerts/forum/topics/we-need-to-execute-the-targeted-mailing-which-i-believe-will-turn
2. Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced., Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced., Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· 1. Last chance to see Dennis Michael Lynch in person for his Fighting for America Tour. Dennis will be filming at this event for his last documentary on border problems. He's a very engaging speaker, incredibly knowledgeable about border issues and who is REALLY coming across and why. This is a last-chance, don't miss event! Tickets are just $20 http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/events/dennis-michael-lynch-returns
· 2. Pizza and Propositions (the kind that will be on the ballot) with Jill Norgaard, candidate in LD18 where they REALLY need a good conservative!! HAPPENS TODAY!! http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/events/pizza-and-propositions-info-with-jill
· You Can Watch Online Monday If You Like! National Security Summit
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Michelle-Obama, Wis-Dems-Destroyed-First-Amendment Reporter Told Not To Speak To Anyone In The Crowd
DR. BEN CARSON
· Ferguson Erupts Into Chaoc Again; Won't End Soon"...Unfortunately We Find Ourselves Back Here Again.”
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Reporter-Grills-White-House-Press-Secretary-Defending-Obamas-Buck-Passing "Did This Message Get To The President?"