- ► March (16)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
October 2, 2014
· Today The United States Supreme Court Accepted Review of the Arizona State Legislature’s appeal challenging the Arizona’s Independent Redistricting Commission’s authority over congressional redistricting. The Court will decide whether the Elections Clause of the U.S. Constitution and 2 U.S.C. §2a(c) permit the use of citizen commissions to adopt congressional districts. The Court also asked for briefing on whether the Arizona Legislature has standing to bring its suit. Read More
· Fourteen Members Of The Arizona Air National Guard’s 161st Air Refueling Wing will return home Fri, Oct. 3 following a 7-month deployment to Afghanistan. The Air Transportation Craftsmen or Aerial Porters will arrive at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, American Airlines, Terminal 4 at 12:20 p.m. These Airmen have received several accolades during their deployment. Staff Sgt. Jesus Rosales was named the Warrior of the Month of July for the 455th Air Expeditionary Wing. Sergeant Rosales was recognized for his versatility as a “Port Dawg” by performing as a ramp services technician as the load team chief while operating multi-million dollar Material Handling Equipment. He also served as a cargo processor where he checked in cargo and verified documentation. Master Sgt. Matthew Haefemeyer received recognition after performing lifesaving aid to a victim of indirect fire until medical personnel arrived on scene. More information about Haefemeyer’s efforts at http://www.161arw.ang.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123412965. The 161st Air Refueling Wing, a KC-135 tanker unit, is located at Sky Harbor International Airport and provides aerial refueling in support of local and global missions. Since Sept. 11, 2001, the 161st ARW has deployed more than 1,850 Airmen.
· Two Tickets Available, $20 Each, To The Dennis Michael Lynch event on Sat., Oct 4 at 7 pm. Would like to sell them to someone who can use them. Contact Cherie 623 512 0494 or email@example.com
· Political Activist Carols Alfaro will discuss ‘Knowledge Works God's Politics -- How Faith Influences Political Thought’ at 5:30 pm, Oct 4 at Windfield’s Coffee in Old Town Scottsdale. See CarlosAlfaro@live.com
· Today, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus delivered remarks on the GOP’s “Principles for American Renewal,” which outline the core ideas driving the Republican Party and policy makers. The principles unite Republicans as a party and demonstrate the commitment the party has for better leadership in America. “Republicans across the country have the ideas to get Americans back to work and to get our country back on the right track, and these eleven principles are a good tool to ensure our ideas become a reality,” RNC Chairman Priebus said. “ Election Day is only 33 days away, and it is important that the party, now more than ever, inform voters of the difference between the Obama agenda and responsible solutions for our country.” Principles for American Renewal here.
· Alan Korwin’s “The Cartridge Family’ will perform at the Oct 11 AzCDL Annual Banquet. The annual mtg doors open at 11 am.
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs to send out some targeted campaign postcards to put her over the top in her congressional seat race with incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva. The problem is that despite running an extremely frugal campaign there has been ZERO financial help from either the National or Arizona Republican Party, all the attention is going to CD 1 and to CD 2. Help Gabby beat the most liberal Congressman in the U.S., Raúl Grijalva. Send Gabby $14 for 2014 ($14 will help her reach 28 more voters by mail). We will send Raúl into early retirement! Contact CD 3, Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697.
· The Crossroads of the West Gun Show is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm, Oct 18- and from 9am-4 pm, Oct 19 in the Glendale Arena. Free parking.
· The Pinal County Victory Office, 111 West Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 is open from 10 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am -4 pm, Sat. under the management of Dallin Forrest email@example.com. Doug Ducey for Governor yard signs are ready for pick up. If you need i360 training call Teresa Ottesen Binder at 602-397-2007.
· A Meet And Greet For Tony Salcido, Casa Grande Union High School District School Board, is scheduled 8 am, Tues, Oct 7 at the Big House Café, 104 E. 4th St., Casa Grande. RSVP: Carlos at 520-631-0102 or Greg at 520-251-0671.
· Mark Walters of Armed American Radio will be broadcasting from Alan Korwin’s office for three hours on Oct 12. Details here http://armedamericanradio.org/
· Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association one-day gun show is scheduled Oct 18 at the Ben Avery Shooting Range.
· Arizona’s Firearms Expert Alan Korwin will be appearing at the Oct 25-26 Prepperfest in Scottsdale.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o Casa Grande, 111 W Florence Blvd.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· Author And Firearms Expert Alan Korwin will take his new program about interacting with the news media to the 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 8 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in the Anthemn Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way. Free admission. Donations accepted.
· Gov Jan Brewer Today Launched Two Significant Efforts to combat human trafficking in Arizona. In 2013, Brewer identified human trafficking as a top policy priority. She created the Governor’s Task Force on Human Trafficking, naming Cindy McCain and Gil Orrantia as Co-Chairs and charging members with identifying opportunities to strengthen current laws and practices, better assist victims and ultimately reduce the incidence of the crime in Arizona. Two key recommendations from the Task Force included the implementation of a statewide public awareness campaign to educate the general public on sex trafficking issues, and the establishment of certified comprehensive sex trafficking training as a basic requirement for all new Arizona law enforcement recruits. Today, Brewer and the Arizona Human Trafficking Council announced the launch of the new state website, EndSexTrafficking.AZ.gov, an i tool to inform and encourage Arizonans to be a voice in the fight against this heinous crime. A new PSA featuring Brewer and Council Co-Chairs McCain and Orrantia as well as the National Human Trafficking Hotline Number, 1-888-373-7888. Other information on human trafficking, Arizona laws, recent news, training and other resources are also included on this website.
· The Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association Annual RoundUp Dinner is scheduled Oct 25 at 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix, AZ 85086. Doors open 5 p.m. Dinner, rifle raffle, keynote speaker: Shane Krauser, much more.
· Gov Jan Brewer Announced Today That, In Collaboration with the newly established Arizona Human Trafficking Council, the Arizona Peace Officer and Standards Training Board (AZPOST) has addressed another major recommendation of the Governor’s Task Force. Beginning January 2015, verified sex trafficking training will become a basic requirement for all new Arizona law enforcement recruits. By mandating this new training – which will include nine classroom hours dedicated to sex trafficking, as well as comprehensive exams on performance objectives related to each topic – Arizona continues to be on the cutting edge of this crucial issue nationally. Each year, approximately 700 new law enforcement officers graduate from Arizona police academies. To reach existing officers, AZPOST is creating a sex trafficking training video to be distributed to law enforcement agencies statewide. Following this incredible effort, the Council is working to ensure that other professions across the state receive consistent and comprehensive training to identify trafficking victims and refer them to appropriate services.
· Yuma County Republicans:
o A phone bank is being set up to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Headquarters at 317-9120 if you'd like to help out.
o Oct 4 – Walk Somerton with candidate information. Meet at 8 am at the Jack in the Box in Somerton.
o Oct 5- 10:30 am. Clean YCR HQ. Bring a rag ora roll of paper towels. Help is needed!
o Oct 8 – 5-6 pm, CD8 incumbent Paul Gosar Meet & Greet at HQ.
o Oct 10 – 7-9 pm, Meet & Greet Republican candidates at the Main Squeeze. Hosted by Rio Colorado Republican Women.
· October 6 Is The Last Day To Register to vote in the Nov 4 general election. Register online here. Early ballots will be mailed on October 9.
· Scroll down to the Calendar of Events for daily listing of Republican and Conservative Activities.
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick: The difference between incumbent Eric Meyer and me is over Right to Try (Prop 303). All of us know someone who has had a terminally ill disease. Fortunately, every year new medicines are developed that can save millions of lives. But it takes 10 years and more than a billion dollars to get a drug approved by the FDA. Only a handful of people have access to clinical trials. Right to Try would:
o give access to terminally ill patients to drugs prescribed by their doctors that have passed the safety phase of FDA approval.
o will give hope to terminally ill patients.
o has been passed in three states and signed into law.
I strongly support Right to Try. Jason and Paulina Morris learned that their 10-year-old son, Diego, had a rare form of bone cancer that could cost him his life. They went to Great Britain and obtained the treatment that saved Diego’s life. But the medicine he needs to sustain his life still is not approved in the US. Former Legislator Laura Knaperek is in her second round of chemotherapy. Laura supports Right to Try. Families should not have to leave the United States to gain access to potentially life-saving medication. Neuralstem has developed a treatment for Lou Gehrig’s disease that has passed the safety phase of the FDA process but will not be approved for many years. Company founder, I. Richard Garr, plans to make the drug available in Right to Try states because thousands of people afflicted with the disease will die by the time the FDA approves the drug. Eric Meyer is the only legislator in the nation who is trained as a physician who has so far voted against Right to Try.
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: Just two words: thank you. We were feeling ambitious, and we set our highest monthly online fundraising goal so far in this campaign. Thanks to your help, we reached it! I know that you, just like the hard-working Arizonans I talk to everyday, are so tired of Ann Kirkpatrick’s support for Pelosi and Obama’s liberal agenda. Your support is helping our campaign stay competitive. I’d be lying to you though if I said this fight was over. We still have 33 days, and anything can happen. (Especially when Nancy Pelosi has committed millions to stop us.) We’re going to have to fight harder in October than we ever have before.With you standing with me, I know we can see this through to victory.
· Justice Of The Peace Candidate John McComish: We are putting September behind us and entering the final full month of campaigning until the General Election - November 4. We had a very productive September as we met and discussed issues with voters, handed out more yard signs, and received generous contributions from many of you. October 6 is the last day to register to vote for the General election. We have many contested statewide and local races where your vote could determine the outcome. I’d be honored to have your vote in the Kyrene Justice of the Peace race. Please click here to register. Early ballots will be mailed out next week and should arrive in mailboxes next Friday. Our first mailer will be arriving next week, so please keep an eye out. And we still have yard signs available with free install. I look forward to the remainder of the campaign and hope to earn your vote on or before November 4th.Please visit my website for more information
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· A South Mountain GOP LD27 Candidate Fundraiser Dinner is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at the home of Sarah and Dan Colman at 5:30 pm, Fri., Oct 3 for LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Enjoy New Mexican style Carne Adovada, Green Chile Stew (fresh from Hatch), beans, rice and tortillas along with beer, soda, water and sangria. Dinner will be served at 6 pm; LD 27 Candidates will address the guests at 6:30 pm. $50 per person – payable to the LD27 Republican Committee or $20 payable to each candidate. Limited to 50 guests. RSVP required by Wed, Oct t, contact Sarah Coleman at SarahAColeman@ymail.com or 602-369-3482, the Coleman’s address will be provided upon your RSVP.
· Preview' The Joe Show' There will be several showings of “The Joe Show” during the week of Oct 3 at the Harkins Arrowhead Fountains 18 Theater, 16046 N. Arrowhead Fountains Ctr. Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 (just off the 101 at Bell Road in Peoria) . For showing times call The Harkins at 623-412-0122. “The Joe Show” is a film about how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rise to fame as the “Toughest Sheriff in America.” Ten years in the making, Randy Murray Productions condensed 200 hours of filming down to a little over an hour and a half for the final product. Included in the film is the investigation of President Obama’s birthday certificate at the request of the Surprise Tea Party.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Will Hold A Meet & Greet from 5-6 pm, Fri., Oct 3 at The Olive Mill, 25062 South Meridian Road., Queen Creek, AZ 86142. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: RSVP: http://dennismichaellynch.eventbite.com or call Jim O’Connor at 602-538-9387 for tickets.
· The LD21 Neighborhood Walk is scheduled between 8-11 am, Oct 4 starting at the GOP Victory office at 10050 W. Bell Road, #26, Sun City . After the walk we'll have lunch together which will be provided by our candidates. Contact Lisa Gray: 623-340-8173 or email@example.com
· Paradise Republican Women’s Club has free tickets to distribute to the 7 pm, Oct 4 Dennis Michael Lynch who scheduled at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, 7380 N 2nd St., Scottsdale. Call Joan Parker 480-502-6885 for tickets. Tickets made possible by PRWC Member Liz Alcorn and the sponsor she secured.
· Walk With LD18 House Candidate Jill Norgaard:
o Sat., Oct 4 - Specifics to be announced.
Sat., Oct 11 - Specifics to be announced.
o Fri., Oct 17 – 6-8 pm, Voting and Boating at the home of Captain Ted and Laura. Light refreshments will be served.
· The Colorado River Tea Party candidate forum is scheduled between 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Arizona Western College - 3C bldg.(enter at far left door), 2020 South Ave 8 E (E.24th St.& Av. 8E)
· CD 3/LD 19 Precinct Walk - Join CD 3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer and LD 19 Senate Candidate Joseph Hobbs on Sat, Oct 4. Meet at 8:30am and walk from 9am until noon. Meet at the KFC located at the NE corner of W. Indian School Road and N. Dysart Road in Avondale (13006 W. Indian School Rd). We will walk Palmbrook and Devonshire Precincts in LD19 in Avondale. Wear comfortable patriotic clothing and bring water. Don't worry if you have never done this before, we will team you with someone who has. In 2014, victory is all about Republican voter turnout; Your candidates need your help! Contact Andrew Costanzo at firstname.lastname@example.org 480 677-0697 or LD 19 Chairman, Cherie Scott, email@example.com.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Oct 4 at the SCW Foundations Bldg (Quail Rm), 14465 R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ. Coffee/donuts at 8 am, $2 donations to cover costs. Speaker: Congressman Trent Franks, who serves on the Armed Services and the Judiciary Committees and is and Chairman of the Missile Defense Caucus and Congressional Electromagnetic Pulse Caucus. Franks will take questions from floor after his presentation.
· The Surprise Tea Party Has A Limited Number Of Free Tickets for
An Evening with Dennis Michael Lynch at 7 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Virginia Piper Theater, 7380 N. Second St., Scottsdale. Contact: Bernard Paluch BPaluch777@aol.com or 623-466-8370.
· Congressman Ted Cruz Will Address The Family Research Council Dinner at 6:30 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at the Westin la Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive in Tucson. Private reception with Cruz and Tony Perkis for sponsors and table hosts at 5 pm. Dinner - $100 per person. $1,000 for host table of 10. Seating limited. RSVP by Oct1 to events staff at 1-800-225-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Colorado River Tea Party Candidate Forum is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., Oct 4 at Arizona Western College which will be broadcast live on KCYK , Outlaw Country, 1400 on the radio dial. All candidates will be invited.
· The Family Research Council Dinner will be held Sat., Oct 4 in the Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718. 5 pm - Private Reception with Senator Cruz and Tony Perkins for Sponsors and Table Hosts. 6:30 pm – Dinner/Program begins. Opening Remarks by General Jerry Boykin. Speakers . TX Sen Ted Cruz and FRC president Tony Perkins. $100 per person or $1,000 to host a table of ten. Sponsorship opportunities available. Seating is limited. RSVP deadline Oct 1. Contact 1-800-225-4008,
A Stand with Israel Rally is scheduled by ‘Concerned Women for America (CWA) and former Gov Mike Huckabee from 2-4 pm, Oct 5 in Washington DC. www.cwalac.org
· A LD27 Candidates Meet And Greet is planned at 5 pm, Oct 5 at the home of Jim and Kelley Tucker, 1306 E Pedro Road, Phx. Meet LD27 Senate candidate Natalie Taswell, and LD27 House candidates Myron Jackson and Jose Tello. Accepting donations. RSVP to Kelley email@example.com
· Oct 6 - LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 8. Chr Ray Malnar firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Lincoln Republican Women Will Meet For Dinner Mon., Oct 6 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale AZ, 85250 (On Scottsdale Rd. between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd. East side of the street). $28 per person. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm - Meet and Greet. 6 pm - Meeting/ Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm, Program - City of Scottsdale Council Candidate Debate with candidates Cindy Hill, Kathy Littlefield, Linda Milhaven, Jennifer Petersen, Dennis Robbins & David N. Smith. Reservations: Call Judy Eisenhower 480-941-8162 or email@example.com or Pat Kaufman at 480-368-2777 firstname.lastname@example.org Checks payable to the Lincoln Republican Women’s Club at: Judy Eisenhower , 7915 E. Sage Dr. , Scottsdale, AZ 85250 480-941-8162.
· The League Of Women Voters And AZ Public Media Political Forums are scheduled at the Proscenium Theatre, West Campus of Pima CC, 2202 W Anklam Road, Tucson. Free tickets must be ordered in advance.
o Oct 6, 7:45 pm, Arizona Corporation Commission Candidates.
o Oct 8, 6:30 pm, Supt of Public Instruction Candidates
o Oct 8, 7:45pm, Secretary of State Candidates.
o Oct 9, 6:30 pm, Gubernatorial candidates.
· Operations Enduring Gratitude will receive 10% of the Oct 6 dining receipts from Salsa Blanca, 20221 N 67th Ave., #E-7, Glendale. http://www.salsablancagrill.com (In the Legends Shopping Center NE corner of 67th Ave & 101 Dine in or take out – phone 623-376-6270 . See flyer Fundraiser or Www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org OEG Founder Charlie Ellis 480-678-0938 www.TeamOeg.Com OEG was founded to express deep appreciation for the dedicated and noble service of our Veterans and their families through a humanitarian and cooperative housing reparation program. The organization is comprised of Veterans, volunteers, and local community. Businesses serving Veterans and their families that are in distress by repairing their homes and help them rebuild their lives.
· Wickenburg Mayor John Cook will address the problems with BLM attempts to close Box Canyon near Wickenburg with the Surprise Tea Party Patriots at 6:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 in the Grand Canyon Room at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. A new BLM mandate will close the Box Canyon of the Hassyampa River to cattle grazing and motorized access during spring and summer months. Implantation of the motorized and cattle closure will not go in effect until May of 2015.This is the only natural water play area for the Wickenburg locals during the summer .
· Rhonda King Will Hostess A Meet And Greet at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 Senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at her home, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338. Light refreshments will be served. Contact: Andrew Constanza 480 677-0697.
· A Fundraiser For Secretary Of State Candidate Sen Michele Reagan will be held at 5:30 pm, Tues., Oct 7 at the home of Maria & Dr. Mark Syms, 6032 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley AZ. Host committee consists of Ben Quayle Barbara Leff, Jini Simpson, Kate Brophy McGee, Bill Montgomery, Vickie & Vernon Vaughn, Jay Heiler, Lee Miller, Katie & Jerry Cobb and Lori Urban. Parking on 60th and 61st off Lincoln Dr. RSVP to Wendy@KyleMoyer.com All contributions are welcome.
· A Meet And Greet Will Be Held at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 7 for CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer , LD4 senate candidate Dr. Connie Uribe and LD4 House candidate Richard Hopkins at the home Rhonda King, 9901 S. San Marco's Circle, Goodyear 85338.
· Phx City Councilman Tom Simplot and Retired Budget Director Cathy Gleason will speak at a Special COPRA Meeting at 1 pm, Tues, Oct 7, at the Washington Activity Center, 2240 West Citrus Way, Phx. (23rd Ave/Glendale). Simplot and Gleason co-chair the Phoenix Citizens for Pension Responsibility. They will discuss the negative impact Proposition 487 will have on pensions. See Prop 487 fact sheet Click Here
· LD18 (2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr David Bushman 480-734-6555.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will host a meet & greet at Yuma County Republican headquarters at 5 pm, Oct 8 at 276 S. Orange Ave., Yuma, AZ 85364
(between Mr. G's and the Heritage Library). Contact YCR Secretary Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 email@example.com
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Wed., Oct 8 at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Lisa Atkins, who was instrumental in assisting the effort to bring the F-35 to AZ, is the speaker. Check in at 10:45 am. Reservations due at 5 pm, Fri., Oct 1. RSVP Arrowhead Republican Women Political friends and AzFRW dignitaries welcome. If you wish time to speak, contact President Bonnie Hochberg firstname.lastname@example.org
· Meet And Greet With Your CD 3 And LD 4 Candidates: Gabby Saucedo Mercer for Congress and Richard Hopkins for the Arizona House, on Wed, Oct 8 starting at 6 pm. Hosted by Duncan and Son Lines, 23860 West US Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326. Contact Richard Hopkins, email@example.com or Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Kinorosan Group Does Not Exist Fictitious Name
· You Can’t Keep A Good Myth Down 'The Two Nuts Who Recently Breached Obama's White House Security? They're Named Ortega And Gonzales'
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
GOV RICK PERRY
· The Kinorosan Group Does Not Exist It’s A Fictitious Name The Obama Administration Invented To Deceive Us.
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21