- ► February (20)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
October 9, 2014
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham stirred up a hornet’s nest with his Oct 8 statement about the CD3 race. (See http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/ 10-8-14 MCRC briefs: – AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham responds). Grassroots volunteers are venting at what they call his ‘ill-timed’ and ‘arrogant’ attack on GOP candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer. One reader: “Perhaps we should erect a statue for this man...he has given himself credit in almost every paragraph in his response...sounds like Obama, the way he is taking all the credit... ‘I made every call’...etc.” Another reader: “Arrogance overtakes reason...”
· A Precinct Walk And Get Out The Vote for CD 3 Congressional Candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer, and LD 4 Candidates Dr. Connie Uribe (AZ Senate) and Richard Hopkins (AZ House) is scheduled between 9 am-noon, Sat., Oct 11. Volunteers will meet at 8:30 am at the Walgreens at 25073 W Southern Ave. Buckeye, AZ 85326 (SE Corner of Southern/ Miller Rd). They will target Buckeye, Hopeville and Valencia Precincts. If you have never done this before, they will team you with someone who has. Contact Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· With Early Voting Starting Today, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham commented on news that Democrat gubernatorial candidate and lobbyist Fred DuVal had a lavish party thrown in his honor by a fellow Washington lobbyist - the notorious Edward Von Kloberg. http://azgop.org/photos-lobbyist-fred-duval-and-saddam-hussein-lobbyist-von-kloberg/ Von Kloberg was the lobbyist for Saddam Hussein. Graham invited voters to use their ballots to voice their disgust with this lobbyist-turned-candidate. “We’ve known all along that Fred DuVal and his fellow lobbyist friends were members of a gallery of rogues who could be hired to say or do anything their clients wanted,” said Graham. “Now voters are more aware of exactly the kind of people that Fred DuVal associated with, and with early voting beginning today we have the chance to voice our disgust with this Democrat with our ballots."
o DuVal Gets 150 Fond Farewells,” The Washington Times, 6/1/01)
o Saddam’s Consultant Threw Party For Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Fred DuVal,” The Daily Caller, 10/7/14)
o (Embassy Row, The Washington Times, 6/1/01)
o “Edward Von Kloberg III, Lobbyist For Many Dictators, Dies At 63,” The New York Times, 5/4/05)
o “Saddam’s Consultant Threw Party For Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Fred DuVal,” The Daily Caller, 10/7/14)
· Immediate Past AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey: Gabby Saucedo-Mercer is exactly the candidate we need to go up against the free-wheeling Congressman in Congressional District 3. She is unique and much better qualified to be in Congress than the man she is running against. She has done well in her recent election efforts, even though she received absolutely no help from anyone in or outside this state. She is supported and helped by “The People” or those of us who know how the founding fathers envisioned this country and its process of election. Unfortunately all that our founders hoped for has been replaced by “The Golden Rule” or “Those Who Have The Money Rule”. I have seen this play out, over and over during my many years of volunteering in this Republican Party. If big business, as manifested these days through the chambers of commerce and special interests of the public unions, don’t like what you bring to the table they make certain that you don’t get elected. (How do you spell, “putting individual interests ahead of the best interests of this country”?) Gabby can win if we, the grassroots, constitutional conservatives, get off our a…., get out there and use the power we have to help her in this campaign. I know all about how she has had many opportunities to use the power of the party to help in her campaign. I will tell you, as the immediate past chairman of the AZ GOP, that, that help can only be effective in areas where that kind of help works. She is not in that kind of area and not in that kind of campaign. She Can Win if we get her the money required (a little bit from a lot of people) http://saucedomercer.com/ , get her message out there by knocking on doors, calling on her behalf and making ourselves known once again as the giant tiger that we are. When we come together and work as a force we cannot be stopped. This is one hell of an opportunity to show “those who know better than we” that they don’t, when it comes to what is best for our country. Getting this brave, dedicated woman elected will send a shot heard ‘round the world” to the Washington establishment that we are on the move and absolutely reject their business as usual approach to the way this country is being governed. Let us proceed and prove where the power of this movement resides, in our hearts and minds! - Tom Morrissey, Immediate Past Chairman of the AZ GOP
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs some help to send incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva into retirement. Contribute at: www.saucedomercer.com. Contact CD 3 Maricopa County Coordinator Andrew Costanzo email@example.com or 480 677-0697 for volunteer opportunities.
· Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) Is Raffling Three sound suppressed pistol packages (Ruger 22/45.22 caliber pistol with threaded barrel) at it’s annual meeting scheduled Oct 11 in Phoenix. AzCDL will pay the $200 Federal Transfer Tax required for suppressor ownership, for qualified winners. Only 900 tickets have been printed and each ticket represents 3 chances to win. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at gun shows and other events where AzCDL has a table. Tickets may also be purchased at AzCDL’s online store (scroll near the bottom).
Super Saturday Is Scheduled Oct 11 for the statewide GOTV effort with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Republican volunteers will be walking neighborhoods and make voter calls from a nearby Victory Offices or from their homes. SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
· LD19 Volunteer Neighborhood Walkers will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Oct 11 at the KFC, 13006 W Indian School Road, Avondale (NE corner W Indian School/NH Dysart Roads) to organize their 9 am walk in the Palmbrook Precinct in Avondale for LD19 Senate candidate Joe Hobbs firstname.lastname@example.org and other Republican candidates. Contact LD 19 Chairman, Cherie Scott email@example.com.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will be featured from 5-7 pm, Sat., Oct 11 at the Red Mountain Multigenerational Center (Mesquite Room), 7550 E. Adobe St., Mesa, AZ 85207. Highlights: Renowned Trumpeter Jesse McGuire, Mayor John Giles and Vice Mayor Chris Glover. Limited space. RSVP to Jeanie at (480) 433-8312 or Jeanie@forabetteraz.onmicrosoft.com
· Gilbert School Board Candidates Ron Bellus and Dawn Brimhall are in a battle against union candidates and their donors, according to Activist Sandi Bartlett. Donations appreciated to Bellus at ronbellusforgilbertschools.org/ and Brimhall at http://votebrimhall.com/Donations.html
· Paradise Republican Women members who are candidates in the Nov 4 election.
o AZ Secretary of State candidate Sen Michelel Reagan
o Incumbent Rep. Michelle Ugenti
o LD28 House candidate Shawnna Bolick
o Incumbent Scottsdale City Councilwoman - Linda Milhaven
o Scottsdale City Council - Kathy Littlefield
o Scottsdale City Council - -Cindy Hill
o Scottsdale Unified School Board - Laddie Guy Shane
o AZ Corporation Commission - - Doug Little
o Incumbent Rep - Kate Brophy McGee
o House candidate - -Jay Lawrence,
o Scottsdale City Council - -David Smith,
o Incumbent Scottsdale City Councilman- Dennis Robbins.
· LD13 Chairman Robert Branch has announced that Congressman Paul Gosar will address the Oct 14 meeting scheduled at 7 pm at the PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Registration opens at 6:30 pm. The November mandatory organization meeting will also be a topic of discussion, along with election of officers and state committeeman. Branch said this is a fundraising meeting for the LD. Members are are asked to donate $20 to the LD. Contact Chr Robert Branch 602-334-6519 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet for lunch Oct 15 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Lunch $25. Social 11am, Program/Lunch 11:30 am. Invited speakers are Rep. David Schweikert (Prop.122), Christina Sandefur, Goldwater Institute, (Prop. 303), and Peg Cottle on Fisher House. Candidate for Attorney General Mark Brnovich will auction off original art painted by Matt Cottle. Proceeds go to Fisher House. RSVP contact Edith Stock: email@example.com or call 480-298-7818.
· A Meet And Greet For Scottsdale City Council candidate Kathy Littlefield is scheduled between 6-8 pm, Wed., Oct 15 at the house of Linda Longazel, 9270 E Thompson Peak Parkway #366, D C Ranch Country Club Estates, Scottsdale. Cold beverages and light snacks will be served. RSVP to 480-585-2345 602-550-1648.
· State Treasurer Candidate Jeff DeWit will be featured at a fundraiser for LD8 House candidate Jill Norgaard and LD28 House candidate Shawnna Bolick at 4:30 pm at Pizza People Pub, 1326 N Central Ave., Phx.
· Arizona Project Will Be Discussing Constitutional issues at the 6:30 pm, Mon., Oct 13 meeting at 33.75 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Chairman Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
· The Sun City Republican Club will hold their Oct 20 Meeting at 6:30 pm, in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave., Sun City AZ 85351 to hear guest speakers address Propostition 480 – that will create the third largest tax increase in the history of the state. Refreshments will be served.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has scheduled a meeting at 10 am, Thur., Oct 16 in the Hearing Room #1, 1200 W Washington St., Phx. Revised Open Meeting Notice.
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Yavapai County Republican Committee 2014 Oktoberfest TNT will be from 5-9 pm, Fri, Oct 17 at The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Course, 1601 N. Bluff Top Dr., Prescott Valley. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Lyle Rapacki from Sentinel Intelligence Services. State Treasurer Candidate Jeff Dewit will be master of ceremonies. Raffle and live auction. Tickets available now. $65 per person Or $130 to sit with a guest speaker. RSVP At (928) 776-4500 Or Oktoberfest-2014 Indicate menu selection of prime rib, salmon, chicken, or vegetarian pasta in remarks.
· The PrepperFest Expo is scheduled Sat., Oct 25 and Sun, Oct 26 at WestWorld. The Arizona Freedom Fest takes place after Saturday's show. www.PrepperFestExpo.com & www.ArizonaFreedomFest.com Volunteer for a shift & get a free weekend pass to the PrepperFest. www.PrepperFestAZ.com/volunteer
· Candidates Wishing To Participate In The Oct 25 & 26 Freedom Fest Rally at Westworld’s New 117,000 square foot Tony Nelssen Center North Hall should contact vendor liaison Don Westover 949-690-2042 to register and pay for their table, or event manager Jerry Heikens @ 480-227-4182 or Tony Tanglos at 602-321-4100. Or www.prepperfestexpo.com 8’ tables - $195. 10x10’ booth - $295 (early bird price, normally $395). One candidate per table or booth.
· Dates To Remember:
o October 9: Early Ballots Drop in Mailboxes
o October 28: District Meeting at Tri-City Baptist
o October 30: Last Day to Safely Mail Early Ballot
o October 31: Last Day to Nominate for LD Offices
o November 4: Election Day!
o January 10, 2015: Maricopa Co. Republican Committee Organizational Meeting
· Phone Calls For Gabby! Help Gabby reach Republicans who might vote regularly and Independent voters. There are more Democrats than Republicans in CD 3, so Gabby must get all Republicans and some of the Independent vote to win. In addition to visiting them, we are now contacting them by phone. The calls are made from the comfort of your own home, whenever (within reason) it is convenient for you; the contact lists and the call script are supplied. Typically you can reach 30 numbers in 30 minutes and in most cases you just leave a message. Contact Andrew Costanzo at email@example.com or call 480 677-0697 to volunteer. Gabby needs your help!
· Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Attorney General Mark Brnovich: This is it... after one year of hard work, persistence and perseverance, general election voting in the race for Attorney General begins today! As our fellow Arizonans cast their votes, I want to thank you for all you've done to get us to this point. We started this race as the ultimate underdogs, but we are now leading slightly in the polls and are well positioned to win on November 4. Of course now that we're in the final stretch, anything can happen. That's why I want to ask for your support once more. Will you help us take our message to early voters as they cast their votes this week? Your contribution of $25, $50, $100, $200 -- or whatever you can spare up to the legal maximum of $2,000 -- will make a real difference at this critical time. Thank you again for all you have done to get us to this point, and for your support again today as our friends and neighbors begin to cast their votes!
· Scottsdale School Board Candidate Laddie Guy Shane: This Is It! Early ballots are leaving the election office today and will be arriving at homes this weekend. I need your help to get this done! Over the next 26 days, I will continue to knock doors & make phone calls. With so many other offices on the ballot I have to work extra hard to get the word out. I Need Your Help! The first way you can help is putting a yard sign in your yard or a car magnet or window decal on your car. click here and fill out this form out I will deliver a yard sign, window decal and/or car magnet to your home this weekend! You can also put a sign on Social Media! Click here to find the campaign profile picture and make it yours or just share on your page! We will be phone banking over the next few weeks. No ROBO CALLS on this campaign! Just people talking to people and I need your help to do just that! Click here to sign up! You can help by donating. Every dollar you donate goes into getting out the vote and helping spread the word that there is a clear choice for the Scottsdale School Board. Click here to donate! With your help we can grow this coalition and have a board that stands for fiscal accountability with priority-based budgeting that stops wasting tax dollars, rebuilding trust in the community and empowering teachers & students to raise student achievement! Let's Put Children First! I would be honored to have your vote but what is more important is your trust. I cannot do this without you; any support you can provide is amazing. www.LaddieShane.com or click here now.
· Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas: Early voting starts this week. If you won't be able to vote at the polls on November 4, please request an early ballot from your county recorder. Click to view our new TV ad. Please email this video to your friends and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Unlike my positive campaign, my challenger is running a hollow attack ad based on wording from the editorial page of the Arizona Republic. He can't even write his own material so he relies on the state's leading liberal newspaper to do his dirty work. That's not leadership. He mischaracterizes my positions because he is not listening to what I am saying about the issues; just like he is not listening to parents and teachers who have legitimate concerns about Common Core. Arizona cannot afford someone like my opponent who refuses to listen to those most directly involved with the education of our children. Please ask your friends to join you in voting for Diane Douglas for State Superintendent. Thank you again for your support.
· CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: Today Rush Limbaugh broadcast to the nation . . . I hit a nerve by calling out Kyrsten Sinema for being weak on national security. The Left has tried its hardest to change the dialog. It has failed. My ad is about the Left's failure to protect our nation, and I won’t stop fighting until we hold our leaders accountable. Now we must build upon our momentum. Rush Limbaugh's national spotlight has become a clarion call to action. Chip in to help us spread the word! Kyrsten Sinema is less than 4 weeks away from being retired. She’s never led, will never lead, and with your help we’ll replace her with strong, proven leadership. She actually voted to grant constitutional rights to terrorists! She's dangerous for our country. I’m ready to serve. We now command the narrative. Please donate to help me keep it that way.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: When we kicked off our campaign in February, I said I would make my case to men and women of every background, in every part of this state, and earn the vote. Since then, I've traveled throughout the state listening to the concerns of voters because I want to be governor of all the people. I've been sharing my message of kick-starting our economy, getting education dollars into the classroom and getting Arizona out from under the thumb of the federal government. Our message has resonated with hundreds of thousands of Arizonans. We won a decisive victory in the primary, but it all comes down to the next 25 days. I’m asking for your support and I’m asking you to vote. Email your friends and family, sign up for a volunteer shift or make a contribution to help us share our message with additional voters.With your support, you and I will see a great victory on the November 4. Let’s get this done...let’s make it happen.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
The Oro Valley Republican Women’s Luncheon will be held at 11:30 am, Fri., Oct 10 at the El Molinito Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Road, Oro Valley. Speaker Constitutional scholar Jeff Utsch. RSVP email@example.com
· Secretary Of State Candidate Michele Reagan is appearing at 8:30 am, Oct 10 at Mimi’s Café in Casa Grande with the Grande Valley Republican Women. Breakfast tickets $7.50. Reservations: 520-858-2792.
The Rio Colorado Republican Women will hostess a 7-9 pm, Oct 10 Meet and Green Republicans candidates at the Main Squeeze. Contact Lorna Brooks Lorna Brooks 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Rio Colorado Republican Women are hosting a meet and greet for Republican candidates between 7-9 pm, Oct 10 at the Main Squeeze (on Main).
· The AZGOP Super Saturday Statewide GOTV effort is scheduled Oct 11 effort with the goal of reaching 300,000 voters in one day. Walk neighborhoods and/or call voters from a Victory Office or from home. AZGOP can provide walk books, call books and candidate slate cards. Contact: Lisa Gray at SuperSaturday@azgop.org or visit www.AZGOP.org/super-saturday
· The Ninth Annual Arizona Citizens Defense League’s meeting will be held from Noon to 4 pm, Oct 11 at the Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix to hear Rev.Kenn Blanchard, author of Black Man With A Gun Seating will begin at 11 am. Open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated. Tickets at online store for $20 each. Life members - contact email@example.com for tickets. Ticket deadline – Sept 27. No tickets at the door.
· Alan Korwin’s “The Cartridge Family’ will perform at the Oct 11 AzCDL Annual Banquet. The annual mtg doors open at 11 am.
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 11 am, Sat., Oct 11 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 social, noon – lunch. Speakers: Western Regional Coordinator - Heritage Action for America Trevor Laky, Libre Initiative Arizona Carlos Alfaro, and Former State Rep Jonathan Paton on November's Ballot Propositions. Paid reservations required. Click here for online payment - October Lunch. Checks payable PRWC with menu choice by October 8th. Mail to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. www.prwc.org
Mark Walters of Armed American Radio will be broadcasting from Alan Korwin’s office for three hours on Oct 12. Details here http://armedamericanradio.org/
· The Yavapai Republican Men's Forum meets at 11:30 am, Oct 13, at the Hotel St. Michael Ballroom, 205 W. Gurley St., Prescott. $18 per lunch. RSVP: Bob Luzius @ (928) 717-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations deadline noon, Thur., Oct 9.
· The Highway 69 Republicans meet at 5 pm for social hour, followed by a 6 pm meeting on Oct 13 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ (Rear Dining Area). Order from Menu. RSVP with June @ (928) 632-4661.
· The AZGOP Has Asked Arizona Republican Lawyers Association (AzRLA) to provide Nov 4 Election Day Operations. Attorney volunteers are needed throughout the state to ensure the vote is properly administered. AzRLA will provide a training seminar for attorneys between 4:30-6 pm, Tues, Oct 14 at Snell and Wilmer, 400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 1900. Parking available at the garage on 5th Street and Fillmore. Reimbursements for costs available for attorneys who volunteer to travel to other counties, AzRLA members are urged to volunteer for this very important task.
· The Yavapai County Republicans Executive Committee meets at 5:30 pm, at Republican Headquarters, 112B E. Union St., Prescott, AZ.
· The LD 11 Clean Elections Debate in support of Sen candidate Steve Smith and House candidates Vince Leach and Mark Finchem will begin at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 15 at Pima Community College, NW Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson.
· The Western Pinal Republican Club will meet at 5:30 pm, Oct 15 at Eva’s Fine Mexican Food, 2033 North Pinal Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 to hear a debate between Cases Grande High School Board candidates Michael Voelker, Tony Salcido, Mark Maurer and Wes Mitchell. Dr. Shannon Goodsell will address the issue of an override. $10 admission fee.
· The Verde Valley Republican Women meet at 11 am at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 W. Hwy 89A, Sedona. $17 per person. RSVP: Erna (928) 284-4248 or email@example.com
· Congressman Matt Salmon Will Participate In A Youth Town Hall hosted by the Young Americans for Liberty chapter at 2 pm, Oct 15 Glendale Community College Student Union, 6000 W Olive., Glendale. It is free and open to the public, and Q&A will follow his presentation.
· Trevor Loudon, New Zealand Author And Political Researcher, will speak to the Grassroots Tea Party at 6:30 pm, Wed., Oct 15 at the Brand New Church, 1827 W Grovers Ave., Phx (19th Ave/Grovers) . Loudon is the author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress”
· Northwest Conservatives Hosts A “Review Of The 2014 Ballot Propositions” By Former AZ State Sens Frank Antenori & Jonathan Paton at 6 pm, Oct 16 in the Oro Valley Library, 1305 W Naranja Dr., Oro Valley. Amphi School Board candidates Scott Leska and Mick Stewart will address the Prop 418 Amphi Budget Override 6. Contact Sherese Steffens at firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Reception For Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Thur., Oct 16 at the home of Home of Karen and Bob Hobbs, Sr., 6250 North Hogahn Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Co-hosted by Michael Bidwill, Leigh & Jack Biltis, Vicki & Jim Click, Eric Crown, Lynn & Jack Londen, Randy & Ken Kendrick, Norman McClelland and Christine Toretti. Co-Chair $2,000 • Host Committee $1,000 • Individual Tickets $250. Business/Business Casual Attire. Complimentary Valet Parking Required. contact Jess Yescalis at 602-400-5683 or Amilyn Pierce at 602-708-8980. RSVP to email@example.com or 602-708-8980.
· Laurie Roberts Readers Ask: Why No Attention On Dark Money For Duval?
· Hospital District Pursues Taxpayer-Funded Ad Campaign Spent $570,000 On An Ad Campaign Launched Two Weeks After Its Board Called For A Nearly $1 Billion Bond Election
· Fred-Duval’s-Dark-Lobbying-History Ties To Anti-Israel Group, African Diamond Industry
· Brittany-Maynard-Death-With-Dignity E J Montini
· Six Arizona Counties Say NO To Mexican Wolves. Cochise Gila, Apache, Navajo, Greenlee, And Graham Counties.
· Map Of Outbreaks: Outbreaks.Globalincidentmap.Com/
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· Direct Links To The AZGOP Financial Report filed with the Arizona Secretary of State http://www.azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail.aspx?id=1535
Direct Link To The FEC Filing http://www.fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=C00008227&tabIndex=1
· Take Notes, GOP: Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Weakness Heading Into 2016
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Leon Panetta’s Phony Tough Guy Act Anti-Americanism Is On The March Worldwide, And Panetta's Fingerprints Are All Over The Unfolding Disasters. That's Why He's Spending His TV Time Criticizing His Boss
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
DR. BEN CARSON
· Harry Reid’s Bodyguard Physically Attacks “Crapitalism” Author Jason Mattera 'How Does Someone On A Government Salary Most Of Their Career Accumulate Your Type Of Wealth?'
LAW & ORDER
GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE
SECRETARY OF STATE