- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
October 12, 2014
· The AZGOP Has Asked Arizona Republican Lawyers Association (AzRLA) to provide Nov 4 Election Day Operations. Attorney volunteers are needed throughout the state to ensure the vote is properly administered. AzRLA will provide a training seminar for attorneys between 4:30-6 pm, Tues, Oct 14 at Snell and Wilmer, 400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 1900. Parking available at the garage on 5th Street and Fillmore. Reimbursements for costs available for attorneys who volunteer to travel to other counties, AzRLA members are urged to volunteer for this very important task. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· CANCELLED: The October Pinal County Republican Committee meeting has been cancelled, according to PCRC Chairman Seraphim Larsen. They will meet at 10 am, Nov 15 at the Union Center Ballroom at Anthem Merrill Ranch, 3925 N Sun City Blvd, Florence, AZ. Larson asks that precinct committeemen use the time to “GET OUT THE VOTE for your local Republican candidates!” Please contact your District Chair to find out what GOTV activities are happening in your area:
· See the 2014 Ballot Measures at general/ballotmeasures
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer needs volunteers and contributions to enable her to retired incumbent Raul Grijalva (D). There are more Democrats than Republicans in CD 3, so she must draw Independent votes as well as garner all Republican votes in the district, according to coordinator Andrew Costanzo. In addition to visiting them, her campaign crew is now contacting them by phone. Contribute at: www.saucedomercer.com. Volunteers can reach MCRC’s CD3 campaign coordinator Andrew Costanzo at email@example.com or call 480-677-0697.
· All Newly Elected Maricopa County Precinct Committeemen (PCs) should be receiving their Certificates of Election in the mail within the next few days. PCs from the past term (elected or appointed) who did not run for re-election in the primary election are no longer PC's. The only current PCs the Legislative Districts (LDs) and MCRC have are the ones elected in the August 26 Primary, according to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro. All current LD Executive Officers retain their office until the LD organizational meetings in November/ December when the new elections are conducted. – MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro
· Fred Duval, Democratic Candidate For Governor had his driver’s license suspended before Election Day this summer and reapplied to get it reinstated just a few short weeks See www.azgop.org
International Speaker Trevor Loudon will be flying in from New Zealand to speak to the Red Mountain Tea Party Patriots regarding the upcoming election and “How We Can Save American” at 5 pm, Mon, Oct 13 in the East Valley High School auditorium, 7402 E Main St., Mesa 85207. $2.50 per person. Doors open at 6 pm. Refreshments served prior to meeting.
· A Morning Reader Writes To Say, “I would pay $2 to see John Boehner!,” referring to US Speaker of the House John Boehner, who is coming to Phx Oct 18 for a reception for CD1 candidate Andy Tobin, CD2 candidate Martha McSally and CD9 candidate Wendy Rogers in Paradise Valley.
· Volunteers Needed: The AZ GOP Chandler Victory Office, 1600 W Chandler Blvd Suite 150, Chandler AZ from noon to 8pm, Mon-Fri and from 10am-6pm Sat. Snacks and water available to those making phone calls. Contact: Steve Lee at (714)-349-0253. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZ GOP Campaign Office In Oro Valley is now open at 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Ste 103 (next to bank) in the Mountain View Plaza from 11am-7pm, Monday through Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturday. Campaign material including yard signs and bumper stickers is available for pick. Contact Office Manager Lynne St Angelo 605-321-6224 or email@example.com
· The AZGOP Victory Office, 10050 W. Bell Road, Sun City, AZ 85351 is open from 9am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am-2 pm, Sat. Phone 623-977-4532. Volunteers are encouraged. Voters are welcome to drop by to pick up GOP information, candidate literature, etc. Office managers - Phyliss and Peter Lee 623-583-5987 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pinal County Victory Office, 111 West Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 is open from 10 am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am -4 pm, Sat. under the management of Dallin Forrest email@example.com. If you need i360 training call Teresa Ottesen Binder at 602-397-2007.
· The Pima County GOP Phone Banking (in support of the AZGOP Get-Out-The-Vote Effort) is conducted from the Pima GOP HQ from 10am-5 pm, Mon; 10 am-8 pm on Tues, 10 am-8 pm on Thur; 10 am-8 pm, Fri; 11 am-8 pm, Sat., and 11 am-5 pm, Sun. Please call the Pima GOP office at (321-1492) or John Lesko at (647-1951) to let them know you are coming in so they can appropriately plan staffing and refreshments for each day. Contact John.firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 647-1951.
· LD23 Has Rented Space For A Republican Get Out The Vote (GOTV) office at 7047 E. Greenway Parkway, Suite #250, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (across from Barnes & Noble at Kierland). Anyone interested in volunteering in the office should contact Lori Urban at 480-221-9633 or email@example.com for scheduling. Help is needed to stuff flyers for neighborhood walkers, writing out post cards and making phone calls.
· The Yuma Republican Office has set up a phone bank to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Secretary Lorna Brooks at Headquarters at 317-9120. email@example.com or http://yumarepublicans.org/?page_id=186
· The Arizona Republic and 12 News will host a Gilbert School District Governing Board Candidate Debate at 7:30 pm, Wed., Oct 15 in the Gilbert High School Auditorium, 1101 E Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Moderator: Brahm Resnick to moderator.
· Volunteers Needed: To Staff Offices five days a week throughout the state. Volunteers needed for:
o Data entry
o Neighborhood walks on Oct. 11th
o Phone call banks
o Social media voices
· Justice of the Peace Candidate Malba Alvarez and Constable candidate David Lara are hosting a Meet The Candidates Coffee between 5-8 pm, Thur., Oct 16 at the Main Street Café, 214 E Main St., Somerton, AZ.
· The Colorado River Tea Party meets at noon, Thur., Oct 16 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, Yuma. www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· A Fundraiser For Constable Candidate David Lara and Justice of the Peace Candidate Malba Alvarez is scheduled between 5-8 pm, Fri., Oct 17 at San Luis Sports Bar at the Plaza Riedel. $25 donation.
· Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will speak at 11:30 am., Mon, Oct 20 at a fundraiser for LD4 Senate candidate Constance Uribe at the Shilo Inn, 1550 Castle Dome.
· Nationally Syndicated Columnist Mychal Massie will speak to the Liberty Amendment Dinner on Sat., Oct 18 at the Hilton El Conqustador, 10000 N Oracle Road., Tucson. He will do several interviews before traveling to Scottsdale to spend two days with Dr Lyle Rapacki, who has agreed to arrange for Massie to speak to large groups while he is in town – Oct 20 and 21. Any conservative group wishing to feature Massie at a large gathering should contact Rapacki at firstname.lastname@example.org Massie has appeared on FOX News and Hannity, publishes the Daily Rant, and has been a pastor. Massie and Rapacki spoke at Gettysburg this past July 4th. Massie’s Daily Rant is often posted in the Briefs.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o Casa Grande, 111 W Florence Blvd.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· The CATO Report On American’s Governors Gives Arizona Gov Jan Brewer ‘C’ grade: “Governor Brewer has a generally good record on taxes. While she helped to push through a temporary sales tax rate increase in 2010, she supported the later expiration of that hike. In 2011 she signed into law a cut to the corporate income tax rate of 2.1 percentage points. In 2012 she approved a 25 percent cut to the capital gains tax rate. In 2013 she vetoed an increase in personal income taxes. However, Brewer has supported increased taxes on hospitals and she has vetoed some beneficial tax cuts, including bills to index the income tax for inflation and expand business capital expensing. Brewer has not been very frugal on spending. She has proposed general fund budget increases averaging 5.2 percent over the past three years. She also supports Medicaid expansion under the ACA, and has been battling members of her own party through the courts regarding the legality of implementing the change.37. It also notes an article by Sarah Ferris, “Arizona’s Highest Court Will Decide Jan Brewer’s Medicaid Expansion,” Washington Post, August 29, 2014.
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro email@example.com
· Candidates Wishing To Participate In The Oct 25 & 26 Freedom Fest Rally at Westworld’s New 117,000 square foot Tony Nelssen Center North Hall should contact vendor liaison Don Westover 949-690-2042 to register and pay for their table, or event manager Jerry Heikens @ 480-227-4182 or Tony Tanglos at 602-321-4100. Or www.prepperfestexpo.com 8’ tables - $195. 10x10’ booth - $295 (early bird price, normally $395). One candidate per table or booth.
· Dates To Remember:
o October 28: District Meeting at Tri-City Baptist
o October 30: Last Day to Safely Mail Early Ballot
o October 31: Last Day to Nominate for LD Offices
o November 4: Election Day!
January 10, 2015: Maricopa Co. Republican Committee Organizational Meeting
· Call The White House (202) 456-1111 , and your Senators or Representatives. Let them know how you feel about the amnestry, Sharia Law, ObamaCare, Gun Control or anything else that’s on your mind.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· LD1 (2nd Mon) 7 pm North Gate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx. 85086. Oct speaker: Robert Michael – Common Core, and Trevor Lake of Heritage Action. Nov 17 – Organizationl Election. Dec 8 – Congressman Paul Gosar. Contact Chr Cathy Schwanke schwankeLD1@gmail.com
· LD19 (2nd Mon) 7 pm, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, Litchfield Park (conf room of Total Wine store Litchfield Rd/McDowell). Chr Cherie Scott Cherie.firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Yavapai Republican Men's Forum meets at 11:30 am at the Hotel St. Michael Ballroom, 205 W. Gurley St., Prescott. $18 per lunch. RSVP: Bob Luzius (928) 717-2551 or email@example.com Reservations deadline noon, Thur., Oct 9.
· The Highway 69 Republicans meet at 5 pm for social hour, followed by a 6 pm meeting at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ (Rear Dining Area). Order from Menu. RSVP with June @ (928) 632-4661.
· Arizona Project Will Be Discussing Constitutional issues at the 6:30 pm, Mon., meeting at 33.75 E Shea Blvd., Phx. Chairman Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
LD13 Chairman Robert Branch has announced that Congressman Paul Gosar will address the Oct 14 meeting scheduled at 7 pm at the PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Registration opens at 6:30 pm. The November mandatory organization meeting will also be a topic of discussion, along with election of officers and state committeeman. Branch said this is a fundraising meeting for the LD. Members are asked to donate $20 to the LD. Contact Chr Robert Branch 602-334-6519 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD27 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Chr Andrew Costanzo, email@example.com.
· LD28 (2nd Tues) 7 pm. Madison School District Office, 5601 N. 16th St, Phx. Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com cell (602) 469-3850.
· CD2 Candidates Martha McSally (R) and incumbent Ron Barber (D) will debate from 6-7 pm, Tues., Oct 14 in the Buena High School Auditorium, 5225 E Buena School Blvd., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635. McSally fans are asked to wear red. Doors open at 5 pm. Arrive early for good seating. To volunteer to help with debate preparations send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 488-4610.
· Arizona Republican Lawyers Association (AzRLA) training seminar (for attorneys overseeing the general election balloting) between 4:30-6 pm, Tues, Oct 14 at Snell and Wilmer, 400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 1900. Parking available at the garage on 5th Street and Fillmore. Reimbursements for costs available for attorneys who volunteer to travel to other counties, AzRLA members are urged to volunteer for this very important task.
· The Yavapai County Republicans Executive Committee meets at 5:30 pm, at Republican Headquarters, 112B E. Union St., Prescott, AZ.
· The LD 11 Clean Elections Debate in support of Sen candidate Steve Smith and House candidates Vince Leach and Mark Finchem will begin at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 15 at Pima Community College, NW Campus, 7600 N. Shannon Rd., Tucson.
· The Western Pinal Republican Club will meet at 5:30 pm, Oct 15 at Eva’s Fine Mexican Food, 2033 North Pinal Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 to hear a debate between Cases Grande High School Board candidates Michael Voelker, Tony Salcido, Mark Maurer and Wes Mitchell. Dr. Shannon Goodsell will address the issue of an override. $10 admission fee.
· The Verde Valley Republican Women meet at 11 am at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 W. Hwy 89A, Sedona. $17 per person. RSVP: Erna (928) 284-4248 or email@example.com
· Congressman Matt Salmon Will Participate In A Youth Town Hall hosted by the Young Americans for Liberty chapter at 2 pm, Oct 15 Glendale Community College Student Union, 6000 W Olive., Glendale. It is free and open to the public, and Q&A will follow his presentation.
· Trevor Loudon, New Zealand Author And Political Researcher, will speak to the Grassroots Tea Party at 6:30 pm, Wed., Oct 15 at the Brand New Church, 1827 W Grovers Ave., Phx (19th Ave/Grovers) . Loudon is the author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress”
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet for lunch Oct 15 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Lunch $25. Social 11am, Program/Lunch 11:30 am. Invited speakers are Rep. David Schweikert (Prop.122), Christina Sandefur, Goldwater Institute, (Prop. 303), and Peg Cottle on Fisher House. Candidate for Attorney General Mark Brnovich will auction off original art painted by Matt Cottle. Proceeds go to Fisher House. RSVP contact Edith Stock: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-298-7818.
· A Meet And Greet For Scottsdale City Council candidate Kathy Littlefield is scheduled between 6-8 pm, Wed., Oct 15 at the house of Linda Longazel, 9270 E Thompson Peak Parkway #366, D C Ranch Country Club Estates, Scottsdale. Cold beverages and light snacks will be served. RSVP to 480-585-2345 602-550-1648.
LD16 (3rd Thur) 6:30 social. Liberty Arts Academy, 3015 S. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact Kay Reardon at: email@example.com. Chr Jerry Clingman Cell 480-861-4958 Home 480-986-5236 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ld16gop@us
· LD24 (3rd Thru) 7 pm, AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Chr Brian Kaufman 480-442-2424 bkaufx@gmail,com
· LD 25 (3rd Thur) 7 pm. Community Rooms of the City of Mesa Utilities Building (640 N. Mesa Dr.) Chr Paul Whetten 480-392-9192 email@example.com
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has scheduled a meeting at 10 am, Thur., Oct 16 in the Hearing Room #1, 1200 W Washington St., Phx. Revised Open Meeting Notice.
· Northwest Conservatives Hosts A “Review Of The 2014 Ballot Propositions” By Former AZ State Sens Frank Antenori & Jonathan Paton at 6 pm, Oct 16 in the Oro Valley Library, 1305 W Naranja Dr., Oro Valley. Amphi School Board candidates Scott Leska and Mick Stewart will address the Prop 418 Amphi Budget Override 6. Contact Sherese Steffens at firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Reception For Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Thur., Oct 16 at the home of Home of Karen and Bob Hobbs, Sr., 6250 North Hogahn Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Co-hosted by Michael Bidwill, Leigh & Jack Biltis, Vicki & Jim Click, Eric Crown, Lynn & Jack Londen, Randy & Ken Kendrick, Norman McClelland and Christine Toretti. Co-Chair $2,000 • Host Committee $1,000 • Individual Tickets $250. Business/Business Casual Attire. Complimentary Valet Parking Required. contact Jess Yescalis at 602-400-5683 or Amilyn Pierce at 602-708-8980. RSVP to email@example.com or 602-708-8980.
The Yavapai County Republicans Annual Oct 17 Oktoberfest TNT Fundraiser will be held at The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Course, 1601 N. Bluff Top Dr., Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. Cocktails – 5 pm. Dinner/program 6-9 pm. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Dr. Lyle J. Rapacki of Sentinel Intelligence Services. $65 per person or $130 per couple to sit with one of the guest speakers. State Treasurer Candidate Jeff DeWit will be master of ceremonies. Raffle and live auction. Tickets available now. RSVP at (928) 776-4500 or go online to Oktoberfest. Be sure and state the names of your guests and if you want to sit with a guest, mention his name in the Comments section. If you have anything to donate to the fundraising auction, contact the Yavapai office by Fri, Oct 10 at www.yavgop.org
· The Pima GOP Unity Rally is scheduled from 5:30-8:30 pm, Oct 17. Bring a chair or blanket for seating. Free refreshments, entertainment. Kids welcome. Udall Park Amphitheater, 7200 E Tanque Verde Rd, SE Corner Tanque Verde/Sabina Canyon.
· The NRA Women Summit will be held Oct 17-19 in Middleburg, VA. Panelist include Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin, Tennessee Rep Marsha Blackburn, organizer of the conservative "War On Women" campaign Carly Fiorina, co-host of CNN's Crossfire S.E. Cupp, journalist and on-air host Dana Loesch, and, TownHall.com blogger and author Katie Palvich, among others. Contact: Addie Crimmins at 703-267-1580 or acrimmins@NRAHQ.org for reservation.
Congressman Paul Gosar will speak at 9 am, Oct 17 at the Community Job Fair scheduled at the Mohave Community College, 3400 Hwy 95, Rm 600 in Bullhead City. The fair runs from 9 am until noon. Contact Cristy Crow at 928-763-1145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The First Annual Liberty Amendment ‘States United Balanced Budget Initiative Arizona’ symposium is scheduled between 10am-4 pm, Sat., Oct 18 at the Hilton El Conqustador, 10000 N Oracle Road., Tucson. Reception – 4:30. Dinner – 6 pm. Master of Ceremonies – James T. Harris. Evening speakers include national columnist Mychal Massie and Dr. Jake Jacobs. Others speakers include Congressmen David Schweikert and Paul Gosar, Constitutionalist Shane Krauser, Tucson Liberty Watch Host Charles Heller, Educator Jeff Utsch, AZ Reps Steve Smith and Bob Thorpe, Attorney General Tom Horne, Attorney Nick Dranias, CA Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, former Graham county Sheriff Richard Mack, Author Dr Elroy, Mike Gibbs – Center for Self Governance, and Author Shawn Cassidy. States United Balanced Budget Initiative Arizona (SUBBIAZ) & Compact for America RSVP: www.compactforAmerica.org
The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party has scheduled its second annual Liberty Dinner at 5 pm, Sat., Oct 18 at the Hotel Hilton Conquistador, 10,000 N. Oracle Road, Tucson. Guest of Honor: Dorothy Woods, widow of Navy Seal Ty Woods – who perish during the attack in Benghazi. Tickets: libertydinner2014.eventbrite.com Contact: LibertyDinner@gmail.com or 520-977-7946
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am, Sat., Oct 18 in the FH Community Center, 13001 N. La Montana Drive, to hear AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Doors open at 8:30 am. Contact: Nancy Ordowski email@example.com
· The Crossroads of the West Gun Show is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm, Oct 18- and from 9am-4 pm, Oct 19 in the Glendale Arena. Free parking.
· Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association one-day gun show is scheduled Oct 18 at the Ben Avery Shooting Range.
· McCain: ISIS ‘Is Winning’ “There Has To Be A Fundamental Re-Evaluation Of What We're Doing," He Said.
· McCain Calls For Ebola 'Czar' “I’d Like To Know Who’s In Charge,” McCain Said On Cnn’s “State Of The Union.”
· Borderless Watch Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu And The Late Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever. Not Recommended For Children.
· McCain-And-Graham: We-Need-To-Overthrow-Assad Harmonizing Again
· Lies, Damn Lies And Statistics Pinal Candidate Accused Of Embellishing, Fabricating Police Record; Babeu Calls For Acton To Drop Out Of Constable’s Race
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC filing fec.gov/r/CandidateCommitteeDetail/
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Billionaires-Buying-Gun-Control Bloomberg, Gates, Others Chipping In Millions
· Panetta: Obama Needs 'The Heart Of A Warrior' Washington Is At Its Worst Right Now
· Dems Want White House Shakeup One Prominent Party Strategist Said Obama “Should Take A Flamethrower To His Office.”
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
WAR ON WOMEN
GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE
SECRETARY OF STATE
· What-ISIS-Has-Just-Accomplished-Proves-Obamas-Anti-Terror-Plan-A-Major-Fail ...Has Failed To Stop The Aggressive Onslaught...