- ► October (19)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
October 22, 2014
· Do You Need Any More Evidence, Terry? Arizona Senator Michele Reagan and Candidate for Arizona Secretary of State agrees with A. J. LaFaro, Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, that "ballot harvesting" is laughable and creates the opportunity for fraud.
Watch the WMV Security Surveillance Video Recorded On August 25, 2014, at Maricopa County Elections MCTEC Facility surveillance video See full story as MCRC Chairman gives a detail account of what he witnessed. http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/10-16-14
· The Initial Bylaws Committee Meeting for the 2015 Maricopa County Statutory Meeting will be held on Thurs, Oct 23, 6-7pm at GOP Headquarters, 3501 North 24th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Per our Bylaws each District Chairman may appoint one member to the Bylaws Committee, this member may be the Chairman of the respective district. Chairman please announce to your members that those wishing to have a Bylaw Amendment reviewed should submit their proposal to their District’s Bylaw Committee representative or to the Bylaws Committee Chairman, Andrew Costanzo firstname.lastname@example.org. Chairmen, please advise your District’s representative to the Bylaws Committee to RSVP to Costanzo.
· Don’t Forget To Sign Your Mail In Ballots Envelope. Did you know that over 5,000 ballots in the primary weren't counted because they weren't signed and they arrived after the Primary. It is suggested that you mail in your early ballots by Oct 30 so they are sure to be delivered to the Recorder’s office by Nov 4. Postmarks do not count. If you don’t mail your ballot before Oct 30, take it to any polling place within your county.
· All Mail-In Ballot Cities/Precincts: Voters in these areas should mail in their ballots in at least a week prior to the Nov 4 election to make sure their ballots are received in the County Recorder’s office prior to general election deadline.
o Buckeye: Durango, Festival, Sundance West, Wyman
o El Mirage: Dysart, El Mirage, Rancho Mirage, Soledad
o Fountain Hills: Fountain Hills, Four Peaks, Golden Eagle, Palisades, Saguaro
o Goodyear: Desert Blossom, Desert Thunder, Desert Vista, Goodyear, Mobile, Palm Valley, Rio Paseo, Pebble Creek, Westar, Wildflower, Wigwam
o Litchfield Park: Wigwam (in both Goodyear & Litchfield Park) Cheney, Doubletree, Kiva, Palo Cristi
o Town of Paradise Valley
o Queen Creek: Sanokai
Wickenburg: Wickenburg (those who reside within the city limits). The Wickenburg Community Center will be open for those living outside the Town limits.
The All Mail Cities/Towns are the same as they were for the Primary Election. Additionally, the Town of Carefree and City of Goodyear are holding an All Mail special elections in November. The Recorder’s office will be mailing to voters in the All Mail Cities/Towns from the Primary even if they are not holding a General Election, according to Kristi Passarelli, Maricopa County Elections Dept
Please note that there are still polling locations for precincts that are split (where a portion of the precinct is within a mail ballot city/town and the other portion is not) For example: Wickenburg precinct – The people who live in the Town will get a ballot in the mail. The people who live outside the city boundaries (in Maricopa County) will vote at the community center. For voters to find their assigned polling location or replacement ballot location for all mail areas they need to use our locator: maricopa.gov/pollingplace/
· AZGOP Lacks Understanding Of Small Towns “… I greatly apologize for the on-going rant of our state party that lacks the ability to understand the basics of technology and small towns. The reality is the GOP is unable to work with current technology or some of the antiquated technology being used. This is a result of hiring of political people that, don't understand the social events of small towns, and these same neophytes are unable to blend new and old technology. Yes, we have some tight races this year, but those tight races are not the fault of county recorders. Our county recorders do the best with what they have and are not working out of Demontown offices with zombies! The problem of tight races has come from the zombies of PCs and county chairs that have chosen in some places to not organize, but alienate future PCs and voters. As I continue talking with all of our great and amazing county recorders, the reality is that they are doing their best and they have done what is supposed to be done. We the people of the targeted counties support your efforts. I hope after the elections we will be able to put our efforts together to ensure that in 2016 that everyone is able to work together not just on their own agenda.” - Teresa Ottesen Binder – W Pinal County Republicans
· Editor’s Note: Briefs took down the AZGOP’s original 8-20-14 story when reports started surfacing that Graham’s allegations against the county recorders were flawed. The original story can be viewed at http://azgop.org/five-arizona-counties-refuse-to-follow-law-requiring-informing-parties-about-voter-turnout.
Graham’s back-pedaled the following day. See 8-21-14 Briefs at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/
· Condolences To The Family Of Paradise Republican Club Member Jini Simpson and Family On the Death of Jini’s Husband Scott. Cards may be sent to: Jini Simpson, 6022 N. 51st PL., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
· Former President Candidate And Former Gov Mitt Romney is teaming up with CD2 candidate Martha McSally and CD1 candidate Andy Tobin for a “Get out the Vote” Rally at 9:30 am, Fri., Oct 24 at the Continental Ranch Community Center, 8881 North Coachline Blvd., Marana, AZ.
· A Victory Rally For Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will featured Congressman Matt Salmon and former presidential nominee Mitt Rmoney at 7:30 pm, Thurs., Oct 23 at the Mesa Convention Center, 263 N Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201 free tickets click here.
· A Small Group In Mesa is currently working to oppose the new Mesa bonds (largest bond package in Mesa's history) and a new general plan that violates property rights. Volunteers can get involved by contacting email@example.com) or call/text 480.529.1123.
· AZGOP Past Chairman Randy Pullen’s mom is in Hospice of the Valley.
· Congressman David Schweikert’s Newsletter Monkeys Have No Tails In Zamboanga (And No One Complained?)
· Final Push To Get Out The Vote In CD 3. This part of the orchestrated strategy is to simply make phone calls to Republicans in CD 3 who have not yet returned their early ballots. The bottom line is that CD3 candidate Gabby Saucedo Mercer wins if we can get enough Republicans in CD 3 to vote! But that is not all; with a Gabby victory we should expect victories for the respective Republican State Senate and House Candidates in LD 4, LD 13, LD 19 and LD 29 and our efforts will also assist our State-wide candidates too. Voters said that you want to get rid of the leftist incumbent Raul Grijalva, now is your chance to act! We have thousands of calls to make and Gabby needs your help. I promise you that it is really easy; you can secure the vote of 100 Republicans in just a few hours. If 100 contacts if too many, then just ask for 50. For a sample script and a phone list contact Andrew Costanzo, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697.
· The Paradise Republic Women will meet at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale at 11 am, Sat., Nov 7 to honor our American veterans featuring Jerry Iannaci, Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot Which Assists Veterans and Their Families Past and Present. 10:30 am Social. 11 am. Speaker to follow meeting. Noon Luncheon - $28 per person. Reservations deadline Nov. 6. The annual election of officers will be conducted following the speaker. Attendees are asked to bring Christmas gifts for two veterans families. Mail check/reservation to Rosalie Barley, PRWC Treasurer, P.O. Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267.
· Social Security checks will rise by 1.7% -- which translates into $22 more each month for the average retired worker.In 2015, the average worker will receive $1,328 a month, or $15,936 a year, according to the Social Security Administration. Next year's annual cost of living increase is up from 1.5% this year, but still less than 2012's increase of 3.6%. Seniors received no increases to their benefits for two years prior as prices fell due to the recession.
· LD17 Chairman Tyler Bowyer reports that: Thanks to all of our hard work, Wendy Rogers is in a winning position based on ballots turned in so far this year! Based on numbers this year--- we are consistently above targets in 2012:
o 40% of all Early Ballots returned are Republican
o 35% of all Early Ballots returned are Democrat
o 23% of all Early Ballots returned are Independents
Preliminary results are showing an almost even split in Independent votes... but even in the worst case scenario, we are looking at a 3-4 point advantage swinging Wendy Rogers's way. In most statistical projections Wendy Rogers is winning 53% of the vote!But We Need Your Help! If we can increase that projection by one or two percentage points, we will almost certainly win on November 4th! If you have a few minutes to make phone calls.... please contact Tyler Bowyer at 480-239-0025 or by email at email@example.com and he can get you set up with a phone call list. If you prefer please visit the Chandler GOP Victory Center located right here in our Legislative District
· Organization Meetings Set:
o LD4 – 7 pm, Wed., Nov 19 at Estrella Foothills High School 13033 South Estrella Parkway in Goodyear. 6:30 pm – social. Contact: LD4 Chr Fred Amator Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
o LD 13 – 7 pm, Nov 18, 6 pm registration opens. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Please submit nominations for District Officers and State Committeemen to Sandra Dowling at email@example.com.
o LD23 Thurs., Nov 20. 7 pm, The Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ. Credentials open at 6 pm. They will close at 7 pm. At 7:15 pm, credentials will reopen for 10 minutes for late comers to credential in. All PCs in LD23 who wish to participate in the meeting must be through the credentials by 7:30 in order to get a ballot to vote. Lynne Breyer Secretary, LD23 Republican Committee
o LD24 Thursday, November 20. Paul Smith Chr nominating committee. LD24 Chr Brian Kaufman 480 321 6947.
o LD27 Thurs. Nov 18. 7 pm mtg at Jumbo Buffet, 3414 W. Southern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85041. 6:30 pm – social. Nominations for District Officers and State Committeemen should be submitted to Nominations Committee Chairman, Alice Lara, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other inquiries should be addressed to Chairman Andrew Costanzo, email@example.com.
· AZGOP Victory Offices Where You Can Pick Up Signs, Literature, Etc.
o AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix.
o Casa Grande, 111 W Florence Blvd.
o East Valley, 1600 W Chandler Blvd., Suite 150, Chandler
o Flagstaff, 2625 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff.
o Globe, 424 Broad Street
o Oro Valley, 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, #103. 605-321-6224
o Payson, 719 S Beeline Rd., Payson
o Prescott , 112 Union St., Prescott
o Sun City, 10050 W Bell Rd., Ste. 26, Sun City
o Tucson, 1740 E Fort Lowell, Ste. 120, Tucson
o Tucson, 5447 E 5th St., Tucson.
· Call The White House (202) 456-1111 and your Senators or Representatives. Let them know how you feel about the amnestry, Sharia Law, ObamaCare, gun control or anything else that’s on your mind. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable.
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
LD19 Senate Candidate Joseph Hobbs proclaims - If I am elected as the new Republican State Senator in LD19 I will sponsor legislation to require a photo ID to match the signature on the envelope as each Early Ballot as it is returned. In order to protect the integrity of our solemn right to vote and to prevent the documented “ballot parties “and ballot stuffing” I can’t think of a more effective and painless measure to immediately stop the majority of the Democrat voter fraud in Arizona. I would value your opinions and discussion on this issue. Like A. J. LaFaro and many of you – I have seen the voter fraud “First Hand” with my own eyes and the Dems are blatant about it! I believe this measure can stop it in its tracks. Early Ballot Integrity. It is not too much to ask. Help get me elected, help me get the legislation prepared and help me get the legislation supported and we can have it passed into Arizona State law by the 2016 election! Imagine – fair elections during the next presidential campaign! Can you hear the lefties roar? http://hobbs4az.com/ld19-voter-guide-u-decide/ If you can’t vote for me in LD19 hit my “donate” button and help me win my race. I am outnumbered by more than 2 to 1. I will also sponsor legislation to prohibit Sharia law in Arizona as it is Unconstitutional and it is not compatible with or Great Republic in any way – but that is another topic. Please pass this to all of my grass roots and Tea Party supporters – too many to get to right now. In it to win it. The little campaign that could. 480-381-2380 email@example.com
LD17 House Candidate Jeff Weninger:
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: Friend, we’ve got to turn in our final TV budget in a few days. The bad news is that we haven’t met our goal that will allow us to fight Pelosi. The good news is that we’re close. We have 13 days left, and we need your help to push our campaign into overdrive. As of 10:30 AM, we just need 65 more donations to make sure our campaign has the resources we need to fight Pelosi on TV. contribute I know you’ve seen the polls. We have a real chance to win this thing. But the voting has already begun. We can’t afford to give anything to chance.
· Gov Jan Brewer: For nearly six years as Arizona's governor, I’ve been working to make Arizona better for each of us. But while we are making great progress at home, we need strong leadership in Washington, DC. And frankly, this is something that has been missing under Ron Barber. Martha McSally is running to restore Arizona’s voice in Congress. She is a proven leader who will fight for Arizonans' rights every day. But, Nancy Pelosi and her Super PACs are already spending over $4 million to smear her name and keep Ron Barber in Congress. This can’t happen. Martha has just 14 days until the Election is over. This is her last chance to raise urgently needed resources to fight back against this massive liberal spending. Please don’t wait. chip in It is clear to me that though our country faces many challenges, I know Martha will be part of the solution. Chip in what you can. Anything can help: mcsallyforcongress.com/contribute/
· Attorney General Candidate Mark Brnovich went live with a Spanish-spoken radio spot outlining his vision for the state’s top law enforcement office.The 30-second spot is voiced by Brnovich, a former prosecutor and the son of an immigrant. The spot will air through Election Day on multiple Spanish-language radio stations throughout Arizona. “I want to make sure the Hispanic community hears my message, which is rooted in the traditional Hispanic values of faith, family, hard work and opportunity,” said Brnovich. “I’m fighting hard for every Arizona vote, just like I’ll fight to protect every Arizona family as Attorney General.” To listen to the ad, click here. About Mark Brnovich : Raised in Arizona, Mark Brnovich is the son of an immigrant. Mark is a graduate of Arizona State University. After law school, Mark prosecuted felonies in the Gang/Repeat Offender Bureau of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, and later worked as an Assistant Attorney General for Arizona and as Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona. Mark also served his country as a member of the Arizona Army National Guard. Mark met his wife, Susan, while both were working as prosecutors. They live in Phoenix with their two daughters.www.Mark4AZ.com
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I’ll make this blunt. We have just 13 days left, and Ann Kirkpatrick and Nancy Pelosi are pulling out all the stops. Their slanderous ads are trying to convince voters that I oppose education. They're trying to say I’m anti-women. You know these attacks are baloney. But voting has already started here in Arizona. There are still undecided voters out there. We need to reach them. your contribution will help us reach those undecided voters. Look, I know you’ve been standing with me through all this. You know, like I do, that we have the winning message this year. But Kirkpatrick's and Pelosi’s TV ad blitz might drown us out. We can still reach those last undecided voters and make sure they turn out for our campaign on Election Day. But we need your help. Please donate I don’t want Nancy Pelosi and Ann Kirkpatrick to let their slanderous attacks go unanswered. I know you don’t either. Thank you for everything you do.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Gov Mitt Romney Will Be Featured At A Reception For Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey Thurs., Oct 23 at the Home of Darcey and Karl Huish, Highgrove Estates, 4122 East McLellan Road, #15, Mesa, AZ 85205. VIP Reception with Photo opportunity 5:45 p.m. $1500. General Reception 6:15 p.m. $250 per person. Casual Business Attire, RSVP by Tues, Oct 21 to Tammy Wold Tammy@lovasco.com or Emily Pitha Emily@lovasco.com
· You Can Reserve Free Online Tickets To The Victory Rally with former presidential candidate Mitt Romney and gubernatorial candidate Doug Ducey at 7:30 pm, Thur., Oct 23 at the Mesa Convention Center, 263 N Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201. Free tickets available online. See nationally syndicated radio show host Hugh Hewitt, Sen Jeff Flake, Congressman Matt Salmon, Secretary of State Ken Bennett, and former Mesa Mayor Scott Smith.
The Colorado River Tea Party will meet at 6 pm, Thur., Oct 23 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95. Speaker: Yuma Community Liaison US Customs/Border Patrol Office Lee Pooley www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC) Protests@alipac.us is planning a nationwide protest against illegal immigration this coming weekend. Arizona events are scheduled:
o Tucson AZ, (Oct 24), Tucson Mexican Consulate, 553 S. Stone Avenue, Fri., Oct 24, 12pm (High Noon). Exercise YOUR First and Second Amendment Rights
o Phoenix, AZ (Oct 25) 11th Ave and I10 pedestrian overpass, Saturday, Oct 25 8am-11am National Wave 27- No Amnesty, Flip the Senate.
o Kingman, AZ (Oct 25) I40 and Andy Devine, Saturday, Oct 25 8am-11am National Wave 27- No Amnesty, Flip the Senate.
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Registration Desk at AzFRW Board of Director's Meeting between 9 am-7 pm, Fri, Oct 24 and from 8 am-9:15 am on Sat., Oct 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 2532 W. Peoria Ave., (NE Corner of I-17 and Peoria ) Contact Lori Urban to volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman David Schweikert, Candidate for Arizona Attorney General candidate Mark Bronovich, AZ Reps Steve Smith and Steve Montenegro, and LD 30 House Candidate Gary L. Cox are among candidates expected to attend the 1:45 pm, Sat., Oct 25 Politics on the Rocks “Candidates & Cocktails” at the Bentley Scottsdale Polo championships in Scottsdale. Reserve tickets/tables at http://thepoloparty.com/site/tickets-tables/ Contact: Charles A. Jensen
Politics on the Rocks National Committee
The Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group, (4th Sat) will meet at 9 am, Oct 25 in the Hopi Room at the Chaparral Center, 19781 N. Remington Dr., Surprise. Speakers are Kevin McCarthy – Arizona Taxpayers Association, and ‘Bick’ Bicknell, past chairman of the Maricopa Health Services Board, will address Proposition 480. LD22 Sen Judy Burges and LD22 incumbent House candidates Phil Lovas And David Livingston address various Propositions. Open to all Sun City Grand residents and their guests, elected officials and candidates. Contact: Ginny Nyre, President email@example.com (623-544-7187) or Ruth Seiter, Vice President, Programs firstname.lastname@example.org (623-544-9309) or www.grandpop.com
· All GOP Candidates Are Invited To Participate in the Run Against Trafficking 5K Run/Walk between 7:30-10:30 am, Sat, Oct 25 at Reach 11 Sports Complex in Phoenix. Event emcee is Mike Broomhead from KFYI. Proceeds are benefiting over 20 non-profits working to combat sex trafficking in Arizona thanks to Gov Jan Brewer's leadership on the issue. Go to www.RATraceAZ.org or email Andrea@RATraceAZ.org to reserve a campaign table or set-up a team of walkers. Contact: LD24 PC Andrea Evans 602-448-5959
· Candidates Wishing To Participate In The Oct 25 & 26 Freedom Fest Rally at Westworld’s New 117,000 square foot Tony Nelssen Center North Hall should contact vendor liaison Don Westover 949-690-2042 to register and pay for their table, or event manager Jerry Heikens @ 480-227-4182 or Tony Tanglos at 602-321-4100. Or www.prepperfestexpo.com 8’ tables - $195. 10x10’ booth - $295 (early bird price, normally $395). One candidate per table or booth. The Arizona Freedom Fest takes place after Saturday's show. www.PrepperFestExpo.com & www.ArizonaFreedomFest.com Volunteer for a shift & get a free weekend pass to the PrepperFest. www.PrepperFestAZ.com/volunteer
· The Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association Annual RoundUp Dinner is scheduled Oct 25 at 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix, AZ 85086.
doors open 5 p.m. Dinner, rifle raffle, keynote speaker: Shane Krauser.
· Arizona’s Firearms Expert Alan Korwin will be appearing at the Oct 25-26 Prepperfest in Scottsdale.
· Rep Kate Brophy McGee’s 2nd Annual Howl-O-Ween Doggie Costume Contest is scheduled between 4-6 pm, Oct 26 at The Adobe Patio at the AZ Biltmore Golf Club. Limited to 25 legged friends. Judges – Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Talk Show Host Mike Broomhead and TV personality Jan D’Arti. $25 per person. Proceeds will be donated to The MCSO Mash Unit. No host bar. RSVP (no pooch required to attend) to Shiree Verdone email@example.com 602-541-2997 or Jane Lynch 602-741-6898 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery and former MC Attorney Rick Romley will join Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey for a 8 am Veterans’ Town Hall on Mon, Oct 27 at the American Legion Post #62 at 9847 W Desert Cove Ave., Peoria, AZ 85345. RSVP: RSVP form
· The LD17 Chandler, Sun Lakes And Gilbert Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Oct 28 at the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Building, (South Side of Parking Lot) 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Chr Tyler Bowyer email@example.com 480-239-0025 .
The Fountain Hills Republican Club Social is scheduled at 6 pm, Tues., Oct 28 at the El Encanto, 11044 N. Saguaro Blvd. Order from menu. No reservations required. Contact: Nancy Ordowski firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Maricopa County Air Quality Department’s next Brown Bag event will be held at 1 pm, Tues., Oct 28 in the 9th flr classroom, 1001 N. Central Ave., Phx. Topic: No Burn Day; fireplace and woodburning restrictions in Maricopa County. RSVP: Kim Butler at KimberlyButler@mail.maricopa.gov Open to the public. No charge. Visitor parking is available in the white, three-story parking garage next to MCAQD Bldg building. Enter bldg., check-in at the reception area in suite 125, then take the elevator to the 9th floor.
· “Islam: What Non-Muslims Need To Know About Islam, And Why” will be presented by Dr. Carl Goldberg between 1-3 pm, Wed., Oct 29 and Nov 5 in Surprise. $15 per person. Registration: Call PORA Adult Learning at 623-242-6864.
· Franks: Health Care Already Costs Enough. Why Is Maricopa County Integrated Health System Piling On More? Franks Says No To Prop 480
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC filing fec.gov/r/CandidateCommitteeDetail/
· Is-New-Ebola-Czars-Biggest-Fear-Overpopulation 'We've Got To Find A Way To Make The World Work For Everyone'
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Top-Sheriffs-Candidates-Square-Off-In-Debate They Are Both 2 A Supporters. On The Record, They Both Promised To Eliminate The Clark County Handgun Registration Program
· Mental Health Issues Put 34,500 On New York’s No-Guns List Lose Their Rights Without Due Process.
GOV RICK PERRY
DR. BEN CARSON
· Ben-Carson-Travel-Ban Only Two Possible Reasons For Obama’s Refusal To Order An Ebola Travel Ban… Ignorance And Politics
· Katiepavlich: Colorado-Voter-Fraud Liberal Activists In Colorado: Illegally Filling Out Ballots To Steal Votes Is "Truly Awesome"
GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE
SECRETARY OF STATE
· ISIS Massacred Every Man And Boy Over 15 In Muslim Town