- ► April (21)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ▼ October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
October 31, 2014
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro requested a real time early ballot report from Maricopa County Elections today. Below is the status as of 11:55am 10/31/2014.
The overall number of early ballots returned are low considering we only have 3 days left until election day. However, the Percent Returned for Republicans is leading the pack. I know many of our precinct committeemen and volunteers have been working real hard on GOTV, and will be working even harder these next 4 days. Please keep up your efforts as we round the final turn and head for the finish line. My deepest appreciation for everyone's hard work. -- A. J. LaFaro, Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Party
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Is Neck And Neck With Incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva but she can overcome him with the help of grassroots volunteers willing to make phone calls and Get Out The Vote. There are only 4 days left until the election and she needs to contact 8,000 additional Republican voters in Maricopa County to assure victory. Are you in? Give Gabby a couple of hours and flip CD 3 from blue to red! The process is easy enough, a sample phone script and contact list will be provided. Just call your Republican neighbors and remind them to turn in their early ballot or vote on Nov 4. A Gabby Saucedo Mercer victory will be one of the biggest upsets ever recorded. And an added bonus is with Gabby’s victory we should expect victories for the respective Republican State Senate and House Candidates in LD 4, LD 13, LD 19 and LD 29. Don’t wait, the election is Nov 4. Contact Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 677-0697.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: Just a friendly reminder that you can still vote early! Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th, so if you plan to vote early, please mail in your early ballot today. If you are unable to mail in your early ballot today, I recommend that you drop it off at your polling place on Election Day. Remember that polls are open on Election Day from 6 am to 7pm. Click here to find your polling place. I'm honored to serve as your Representative to Congress and I humbly ask for your vote. Thanks again for all your support!
· Your County Recorder Must Receive Your Mail In Ballots By November 4. If you didn’t get it mailed yesterday, you can still hand deliver it to:
o your County Recorder’s Office before General Election Day.
o any polling place in your County on General Election Day, November 4.
· CD3 Gabby Saucedo-Mercer See Gabby Tells It Like It Is without saying a word in her new video.
· No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished: As Arizona National Guardsmen (ANG) flew over a Halloween Party the afternoon of Tues., Oct 28, near 36th Street and Camelback, the crew tossed some candy from the helicopter to some kids gathered at a Halloween Party -- as the guardsmen flew to a training mission in the Deer Valley Training Area. Someone reported things falling from the chopper. The crew has now been suspended, pending further investigation. "The incident was not sanctioned by the Arizona National Guard and will be investigated further to ensure it does not occur again," said Army Brig. Gen. William Hall, the Arizona Army National Guard land component commander. "The Arizona National Guard does not authorize nor condone the use of military aircraft or equipment for personal use."
· Does Anyone Remember When Former USAF Bomber Pilot became a hero for dropping candy (in handkerchief parachutes) to German kids near the runways fences? See USAF Fact Sheet: Berlin "Candy Bomber" … One of the many American pilots to fly the USAF C-54 Skymaster during the Berlin Airlift of 1948-49 ("Operation Vittles") was Colonel Gail S. Halvorsen of Provo, Utah. During the operation he became known as the "Candy Bomber" because he repeatedly dropped candy to German children from his aircraft on approach to the runways.
· Republican National Committee (RNC) has released “Democrats Degrade Women,” a video highlighting how Democrats have insulted Republican female candidates this election cycle. “Democrat candidates are getting increasingly desperate in the final days before the midterm election as they continue to attack female candidates with misleading stereotypes,” said Co-Chairman Sharon Day. “The American people are tired of the Democrats’ deceitful and misleading insults. They are also tired of the Democrats’ attempts to label women as single-issue voters. Vote Republican on November 4th to give women the respect they deserve.” View the video here and download the video here.
· Hatch Act Do’s And Dont’s For Federal Employees Federal employees must follow Hatch Act restrictions on their political activities, but there are still many things they can do.
· A Poll Out Yesterday From The Harvard Institute Of Politics has Republicans leading the youth vote 51-47. “If Republicans had achieved this in 2012, we would be talking about President Romney right now. Our ads are working, and they are going to keep working... unless we run out of money. accordinkg to Matthew Donnellan, Executive Director College Republicans National Committee
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham: This Morning KJZZ.org reported that Sandra Kennedy, a Democrat running for a seat on the Arizona Corporation Commission, is being sued by the IRS for failing to pay nearly $200,000 in taxes. The radio station reported that Kennedy was aware of the tax liens being filed as far back as 2010. Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham said “Starting a business requires risk, and everyone understands that not every venture is successful. However, public service is demanding and voters deserve the full attention of our elected officials. How can Kennedy expect to properly do the job of a Corporation Commissioner when she’s in court for refusing to pay her taxes?"
· Join Councilman Gates and LD20 Rep Paul Boyer at 5:30 pm, Nov 12 for a Mix and Mingle at the Salute Ristorante Italiano Restaurant, 13216 N 7th St # B2, Phoenix, AZ 85022 (Moon Valley). Speaker at 6 pm. RSVP requested to Council.District.email@example.com or call 602.262.7441. Happy Hour pricing runs from 5-7pm with $5 appetizers and drink specials. Visit Saluteaz.com for a full menu and specials.
· The Arizona Congressional Delegation has written to President Obama urging him to expeditiously consider Arizona Gov Jan Brewer’s formal request that he declare a Major Disaster for the State of Arizona as a result of severe flooding during the period of September 7, 2014 through September 9, 2014. See letter: major disaster for arizona
· Rep. Salmon on the Release of U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican Prison “I am truly overjoyed to hear the news that our Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi is finally coming home to America. During my last visit with Andrew in a Mexican prison, I told him the next time I saw him would be during his release to America; I am grateful that I will be able to keep that promise and be with him and Mrs. Tahmooressi as he returns to the United States tonight.
· Congressman Matt Salmon: Secretive Mexican police unit questioned over 3 murdered Americans …“The reported deaths of three Americans in Matamoros, like the recent developments in Guerrero, continues to highlight why citizens of Mexico are wary of their own law enforcement officials," U.S. Rep. Matt Salmon (R-AZ), chairman of the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, told Fox News Latino via email.“I will be monitoring this situation as it develops,” Salmon wrote, “and I trust our diplomats on the ground will now be engaged with the appropriate Mexican authorities to ensure the investigation is fair and impartial.”
· Reps Matt Salmon and Alcee L. Hastings (FL) respond to the new gainful employment regulations the Obama Administration released yesterday: “We are deeply disappointed in the administration’s announcement of a final rule on gainful employment without full knowledge of how it will affect our nation’s students. Earlier this year, we introduced H.R. 4897, the Transparency in Education Act, that has strong bipartisan support and would require the Department of Education to study the effects on students prior to implementing their rule. The full text of the Transparency in Education Act can be found here.
· Congressman Trent Franks, co-chair of the Congressional Israel Allies Caucus, regarding the Obama Administration’s recent treatment of Israel and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: "There is no sense belaboring what is, at this point, an obvious and open disdain for the nation of Israel on the part of the Obama Administration. This Administration’s recent treatment of Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu – including reports that senior Administration officials referred to Netanyahu as a ‘chickensh*t’ and ‘Asperger-y’ -- has dramatically surpassed ‘inappropriate’ and is now solidly in the realm of ‘petulantly insulting.’ Following Mr. Obama’s last meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu, the White House generously waited two whole hours before publicly criticizing Israel’s decision to build homes in its own capital city of Jerusalem. If only Mr. Obama would criticize Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons with this much clarity. There is great irony that this President has a seemingly limitless reserve of rage in response to Israel’s completely justified actions within its own borders, yet he has simultaneously been unable to find both his spine and his tongue in responding to Iran or the many true atrocities across the world ranging from Boko Haram’s ruthless attacks and kidnappings to ISIS’ ongoing brutal rampage across the Middle East, including the rape, beheading, crucifixion, and enslavement of women and children. If he were capable of mustering cognitive sentiment, this President would feel immense shame over the level to which he has been willing to stoop in dealing with America’s closest ally while ignoring the true tragedies and threats in the world."
· AZGOP Robert Graham: Lobbyist Fred DuVal has attempted to brand himself as the “education candidate” in this election, even though his credentials are dubious at best, starting with his history of supporting massive tuition increases, spending and borrowing on the Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR). Today, however, the Arizona Republican Party can reveal that Fred also has a history of double-talk when it comes to Arizona teacher turnover. Sometimes DuVal says one-third of Arizona teachers leave every year, sometimes he says one-third of teachers leave every three years. Which is it, Fred – every year or every three years? In addition DuVal makes the further claim that Arizona has “the largest class sizes now in the United States.” But a fact check proves that too is not accurate, nor truthful. Lobbyist Fred DuVal tells Arizona voters one story at debates, but appears to say something entirely different in front of donors at closed-door fundraisers. Maybe this is just another gaffe courtesy of Fred’s “novice” campaign. Either way, voters have a right to hear the truth, which the Democratic gubernatorial nominee has demonstrated he is completely incapable of . Background: azgop.org/blog/
· The Coconino County Republican Committee Victory Office in Flagstaff is open from noon to 7pm M-F. It's located on Woodlands Village Boulevard, next door to the Staples Office Supply store and across from Basha's super market. Contact: Joy Iris Staveley, Chairman Coconino County Republican Committee coconinorepublicans.org
· The AZ GOP Oro Valley Campaign Office is open at 1171 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Ste 103 (next to bank) in the Mountain View Plaza from 11am-7pm, M-F and 10am-4pm on Saturday. Campaign material including yard signs and bumper stickers are available for pick. Contact Office Manager Lynne St Angelo 605-321-6224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Sun City Victory Office, 10050 W. Bell Road, Sun City, AZ 85351 is open from 9am-5 pm, Mon-Fri and from 10 am-2 pm, Sat. Phone 623-977-4532. Volunteers are encouraged. Voters are welcome to drop by to pick up GOP information, candidate literature, etc. Office managers - Phyliss and Peter Lee 623-583-5987 or email@example.com
· The Pinal County Victory Office, 111 West Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122 is open from 10 am-5 pm, M-F and from 10 am -4 pm, Sat. under the management of Dallin Forrest firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need i360 training call Teresa Ottesen Binder at 602-397-2007.
· The Pima County GOP Phone Banking (in support of the AZGOP Get-Out-The-Vote Effort) is conducted from the Pima GOP HQ from 10am-5 pm, Mon; 10 am-8 pm on Tues, 10 am-8 pm on Thur; 10 am-8 pm, Fri; 11 am-8 pm, Sat., and 11 am-5 pm, Sun. Please call the Pima GOP office at (321-1492) or John Lesko at (647-1951) to let them know you are coming in so they can appropriately plan staffing and refreshments for each day. Contact John.email@example.com or (520) 647-1951.
· LD23 Has Rented Space For A Republican Get Out The Vote (GOTV) office at 7047 E. Greenway Parkway, Suite #250, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (across from Barnes & Noble at Kierland). Volunteers: Contact Lori Urban at 480-221-9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling.
The Yuma Republican Office has set up a phone bank to call registered voters on behalf of Republican candidates. Contact Jonathan via email at email@example.com or call Secretary Lorna Brooks at Headquarters at 317-9120. firstname.lastname@example.org or http://yumarepublicans.org/?page_id=186
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey needs volunteers in his campaign headquarters, 4455 E Camelback Rd., #E-260, Phoenix AZ 85018 from 5-8 pm, Mon, and noon to 3 pm on Sat. Contact: Cylee Gutting 660-341-8839.
· The Paradise Republican Women are calling for volunteers to help get out the vote and make phone calls for candidates. Volunteers can work from the office between 10am-5 pm, Mon-Sat at 7047 E Greenway Parkway #250, Scottsdale AZ 85254 or your home. Contact: Chr Lori Urban email@example.com. This is a great way to earn some volunteer hours for club rewards and spend some time with other members.
· The AZ GOP Chandler Victory Office, 1600 W Chandler Blvd Suite 150, Chandler AZ is open from noon to 8pm, M-F and from 10am-6pm Sat. Snacks and water available to those making phone calls. Contact: Steve Lee at (714)-349-0253. firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD22 Has Created A Committee to help write potential legislation for the upcoming legislation session. Send ideas to LD22 First Vice Chair Tom Platt email@example.com
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Paradise Republican Women’s GOTV Office at 7047 E Greenway Parkway, Scottsdale has door hanger packets ready for distribution. Contact Lori Urban at 480-221-9633.
· Phone Banks For CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers now thru election day. 10am-8 pm. 3030 S. Rural Road, Tempe. Reserve your spot (480) 525-2929.
· MCRC Needs Additional Volunteers for Early Ballot Observation at the
Maricopa County Election's MCTEC Facility, 510 S. Third Ave., Phoenix AZ 85003 on the following day:
o Nov 1, Sat., 9 am-4 pm – need two volunteers
o Nov 7, Fri, 9 am - 4 pm – need two volunteers
o Nov 8, Sat., 9 am- 4 pm – need two volunteers
Volunteers should contact MCRC Chr A. J. LaFaro as soon as possible at email@example.com
· MCRC is coordinating with the Arizona Republican Lawyers Association (AzRLA) needs volunteer attorney’s to serve as poll watchers on election day. Please email or call Eric Spencer firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-301-5158 to volunteer. If you have already committed to volunteer, and have your salmon-colored credential letter from me in hand, please email or call Eric as well to let him know where you will be serving. This will allow us to better understand where we might have holes in coverage. Finally, please keep this very important phone number handy on election day: 844-705-5080. This is the “war room” phone number for AzRLA. They will be fielding phone your phone calls on election day and dispatch a trained attorney to your location if need be. - A. J. LaFaro, MCRC Chairman
· Congressman David Schweikert has a drop off bin for donations for “Packages From Home” for our military serving overseas. Drop of items at 10603 N. Hayden Road, Suite 108, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 by Nov 10. learn more about the items soldiers like to receive Deadline for donations: Nov 10. Hurry in!
· Arizona -Americans For Prosperity Needs Volunteers for phone banking. Field Director Contacts:
o Karen MacKean, Coconino, Apache, Gila, Graham & Eastern Pinal County, email@example.com, (480) 220-9450
o Karen Schutte, Pima & Cochise County, firstname.lastname@example.org , (520) 240-2058
o Judy Hoelscher, Maricopa & Western Pinal County, email@example.com, (480) 290-1751
o Leslie White - Deputy State Director, firstname.lastname@example.org 480.290.2286
· Organization Meetings Set:
LD4 – 7 pm, Wed., Nov 19 at Estrella Foothills High School 13033 South Estrella Parkway in Goodyear. 6:30 pm – social. Contact: LD4 Chr Fred Amator Chairman email@example.com
o LD 13 – 7 pm, Nov 18, 6 pm registration opens. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Chair Robert Branch firstname.lastname@example.org
LD 20 - 6:30 pm, Nov 17 at Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 West Sweetwater Avenue, Glendale, AZ. Sign in opens at 6 pm. Contact Chairman: email@example.com
o LD23 7 pm, Thurs., Nov 20 atThe Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ. Credentials open at 6 pm. They will close at 7 pm. At 7:15 pm, credentials will reopen for 10 minutes. All PCs in LD23 who wish to participate in the meeting must be through the credentials by 7:30 in order to get a ballot to vote.
o LD24 Thursday, November 20. Paul Smith Chr nominating committee. LD24 Chr Brian Kaufman 480 321 6947.
o LD27 7 pm, Thurs. Nov 18 at Jumbo Buffet, 3414 W. Southern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85041. 6:30 pm – social. Nominations for District Officers and State Committeemen should be submitted to Nominations Committee Chairman, Alice Lara, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other inquiries should be addressed to Chairman Andrew Costanzo, email@example.com.
o LD28 7 pm, Mon, Dec 1 at Madison School District Office, 5601 N. 16th St, Phx. Chr Scott O’Connor Scott@pvhacienda.com (602) 469-3850.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to email@example.com for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I hated typing that subject line, friend. But with just five days days until the Election, it’s becoming a big possibility.
Our friend Andy is getting outspent 4 to 1 in his campaign to defeat Ann Kirkpatrick. So I'm asking you: can you help out and provide badly needed reinforcements to Andy’s campaign before MIDNIGHT? Chip in at final-hours Andy’s last fundraising deadline is just hours away. Think of what’s at stake. We’re so close to electing a leader who understands rural Arizona. Your donation will make a difference. Let’s bring this home for Andy. -- Sheriff Paul Babeu
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Looking for a quick, easy way to show your support for Martha? Something you can do at the start of your day that will have a Huge impact on those around you? Day 4: Wear your McSally for Congress t-shirt! Putting on your McSally t-shirt is a great way to send a strong message without having to say a whole lot. As we get closer to Election Day (four days!), there will be no easier way to make your voice heard. Wear your shirt while running errands, working in the yard, or, better yet, to an event on our Victory Tour. McSally Victory Tour:
o Sat, Nov 1. 2-3:30 pm. McSally Veterans Reception, Garden Place Suites, 100 N Garden Ave, Sierra Vista, AZ
o 3:35 -5 pm. Martha phone-banking at Sierra Vista HQ, 942 E Fry Blvd, Sierra Vista, AZ
o Sun, Nov 2. 3:30 - 5:30pm. Dia De Campo con Martha (Hispanic community rally), Reid Park, Ramada # 18, (22nd & Country Club)
o Mon, Nov 3. 8 - 9:30am. McSally Supporters Breakfast, Mimi's Cafe, 120 S Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ
o 11am - 12:30pm. McSally Lunch, Buddy's Grill, 7385 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ
o 3:30- 5 pm. Martha door-knocking in Douglas, AZ
o 5:30 - 7 pm. Meet & Greet, Gadsden Hotel, 1046 G Ave, Douglas, AZ
o Want to help on Election Day? You can be part of our victory efforts by serving as a poll watcher at a local polling location. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. Hope to see you out this weekend! -- Matt Brown, Political Director
· LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick: I need your help!The LD28 House race is very close and it shouldn’t be. This is a Republican district. It should elect two solid, Republicans! The last several terms Eric Meyer, a liberal Democrat, has been able to win one of the two House seats in this district. He votes for big spending, big government and against freedom. If he is re-elected, his liberal Democrat colleagues in the House are likely to elect him to their top leadership position. That wouldn't be a possibility if he weren't a partisan liberal. When the issue of letting Arizona voters decide if terminally ill patients should be able to take experimental drugs to save their lives, Eric Meyer voted no! He voted not to even allow a debate on the issue, much less to let you and me vote on the proposal. So how does Meyer win in a solid Republican district like LD 28? He plays a pure partisan game. Eric Meyer gets his Democrat friends to single-shot him. He tells them to vote for just him -- a pure partisan appeal: "Democrats are good, Republicans are bad." That kind of partisan game playing doesn't deserve your trust, your loyalty or your vote! Meyer wins by playing a partisan game, plain and simple. And, he plays us Republicans for fools! The question is: are we going to let him keep doing it? There is a lot at stake. And, you can help put an end to this blatant partisan gamesmanship. If Meyer prevails, he will ascend to the position of Minority Leader for the Democrats. Meyer has the benefit of being an incumbent, a lot of resources and name ID, but Shawnna Bolick has been working very hard to ensure a Republican victory, and she needs your help today.
· LD28 House Candidate Shawnna Bolick: The Arizona Republic and the Arizona Capitol Times have discussed the importance of this seat and how competitive Shawnna Bolick has made this House race. The Arizona Republic had this to say earlier this week:“Re-election is a perennial battle for Rep. Eric Meyer, who has managed to get elected as a Democrat three times in a district that leans Republican....Shawnna Bolick is hoping to disrupt Meyer's string of victories, running on a platform of jobs and educational choice.” From Tuesday’s Arizona Capitol Times: "Possible GOP pickup – House: The race between Democratic Rep. Eric Meyer and Republican Shawnna Bolick for Phoenix’s LD28 House seat is sure to be a nail-biter. The race is especially high stakes because Meyer is poised to be chosen by his colleagues as House Democratic leader next year. If Bolick wins, Democrats not only lose a key leader, they gain an archenemy in the very conservative Bolick." As you can see, it’s the state’s hottest legislative race. If you have the time, please contact Shawnna via email at info@BolickforArizona.com or by phone at 602-842-1912 to help make phone calls. If you are strapped on time, please make a donation to her campaign at www.BolickforArizona.com/donate. It’s not too late to win back the second House seat. Together, we can ensure we elect two State Representatives who share the values, principles and beliefs about small, accountable, government, prudent spending and individual freedom that the majority of the voters in the district share. Eric Meyer doesn't share those views.I urge you to vote for Shawnna Bolick and to get your friends and neighbors to do so, too. -- Former U.S. Congressman John Shadegg
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: I know your inbox is full. You’ve been emailed by: Sen. Jeff Flake, Gov. Mitt Romney, Sheriff Paul Babeu, Mia Love, Congressman Ben Quayle, Barry Goldwater Jr., Ambassador John Bolton, and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy. Honestly, we thought that would be enough.But it’s not. We’re still being outspent, and we’re in serious danger of losing this election in the last 4 days. What does that mean? If we can’t reach our Final End of Month goal by midnight tonight, we’re toast.
We’re going to have to start making some difficult decisions and scale back our operations in these last days. That’s why I’m asking you to chip in Right Now to help fund our vital Get Out The Vote effort before our end of month midnight deadline.Your donation WILL make the difference. Hopefully I will email you good news tomorrow.
CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Thank you for standing with me all this time. But we’re in the last 6 hours of this final End of Month deadline and we have to finish strong.November 4th is going to be here in 4 days, and we need to get to the finish line knowing we did everything in our power to win. Can you give tonight? Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama think they have this race won thanks to all the big liberal donors who have bankrolled their hand-picked candidate, Ron Barber. But - they’re wrong. I have you - and together we’re going to win this thing. Please chip in right now so we can reach voters to tell them the truth - and get them to the polls.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro, former MCRC Chairman Tom Husband, and former LD23 GOP Chairman Royce Flora will be the guests on the 6 pm, Sat., Nov 1 Russell Pearce Talk Show on KKNT 960AMThe Patriot. Topics will include elections, voter fraud, ballot stuffing, ballot propositions, the deaths of two more deputy sheriff’s reportedly murdered by illegals. Live show: Call ins 602-508-0960. Or listen on the internet: www.960ThePatriot.com Contact Russell Pearce at 480-703-6700.
· The Nov 1 GOP State-Wide Candidates Victory Rally/Tours with candidates Doug Ducey, Jeff DeWit, Mark Brnovich, Michelle Reagan, Diane Douglas, Tom Forese and Doug Little Jeff Dial, Jill Norgaard, and Sen. Jeff Flake will be in Chandler at 1600 W Chandler Blvd #150. Food to be served at 12:30 pm.
· Funeral Services For Scott Simpson will be held at 11 am, Sat., Nov 1 at the Paradise United Methodist Church Chapel, 4455 E. Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley 85253. Followed by a Reception at the Home of Jini Simpson, 6022 N. 51st PL.,Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Jini is a member of the Paradise Republican Women.
· "Vote Your Ballot" will be aired from noon until 2 pm, Sat., Nov 1 on KFNX radio 1100 AM. Call ins welcome.
· LD19 Senate Candidate Joe Hobbs will be at Friendship Park in Avondale on Sat, Nov. 1 from 8am until 2pm. The park is East of the Agua Fria River and just South of McDowell. Hobbs will have a small blue shade canopy, cold water, a table, a banner, a few chairs – and handouts. Candidates can stop by with their signs and wave their banners. This was fun event last time!!! Candidates who wish to participate can join in by contacting Joseph.email@example.com or 480-381-2380.
· “The 48th,” A New Political Talk Show featured Secretary of State candidates Michelle Reagan ® and Terry Goddard (D) at 6 pm, Sat., Nov 1. Show to replay at 4:30 am on Mondays. aztv.com/the48th.
· AZGOP Poll Watcher Training Session at noon on Sat, Nov 1 at the AZGOP HQ, 3501 N 24th St in Phoenix. Contact Eric Spencer to RSVP.
· Congressman Jeff Flake will feature Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey at Flake’s Coffee and Cocoa Club Breakfast at 8 am, Sat., Nov 1 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85253. (North of Indian Bend on Scottsdale Rd.) Registration - 7:30 am. Breakfast/ Program – 8 am. Limited seating. $25 per person. Coffee cups available for $10/each. Limited supply. RSVP to secure.donationreport.com/productlist by Tues, Oct 28th. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-845-0333.
· Packages From Home Will Conduct A Fund-Raising Golf Tournament Sat, Nov 1 to raise money for shipping package to our service men and women serving in some nasty places around the world. Contact: Ron Ludders 602-677-1496.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will hold its November meeting at 8:30 am, Sat., Nov 1 at the SCW Foundations Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona. Doors open at 8 am – coffee/donuts. $2 donations to help with room rent. Constitutional law expert Shane Krauser is the speaker. Contact: John Neal - Vice President/ and Program Chairman email@example.com 602-218-5344 or 602-421-8877.
· A One Night Only Showing Of The Film “Mr Conservative” and panel discussion will be offered at 6 pm, Nov 2 at Harkin’s Shea 14 theatre in honor of the 50th anniversary of Sen Barry Goldwater’s 1964 presidential campaign. details here.
· “It’s A Praise And Worship” Rally for the General Election is planned between 3-5 pm, Sun, Nov 2 on the lawn at the State Capitol, 1700 W Washington, Phx by azvoter guide.com.rally and the Center for Arizona Policy. Speakers – Cathy Herrod and Justin Unger.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey’s Prescott Victory Rally is scheduled from 6-8 pm, Mon, Nov 3 on the Yavapai County Courthouse steps – downtown Prescott. He will be joined by the Yavapai County Republican Committee and Republican Women of Prescott for his final stop before Election Day, Tues, Nov 4. contact@DougDucey.com, or YavGop (928) 776-4500.
· A Special State Board Of Education Meeting has been called for 9:30 am, Mon, Nov 3 to consider the adoption of a new statewide assessment in reading, writing and math in replacement of the AIMS tests. It will be given to students in grades 3-8 and high school in spring 2015. See benefits of new test ArizonaAimsHigher.org/Assessments. Arizona Aims Higher is a partnership between Expect More Arizona and the Arizona Public Engagement Task Force, an independent alliance of more than 50 partner organizations in support of college and career readiness for all Arizona students
NOVEMBER 4 –General Election
· The Pima County Republicans will join CD2 candidate Martha McSally’s Election Night Party at 7 pm, Nov 4 at the Sheraton Hotel, Catalina Room, 5151 East Grant Road, Tucson. Cash bar. The Hotel will offer a special dinner. RSVP is required. RSVP: Jessica at Jessica@mcsallyforcongress.com or Patrick Ptak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 780-2717.
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Election Night Party is scheduled from 6-9 pm, Tues., Nov 4 at the Los Portales Restaurant, 2615 S 8th Ave., Tucson. Enter through side door. Plenty of parking. Serving chips & salsa, guacamole and finger foods. Adult beverages on your own.
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club invites you to join an evening of dinner, dancing and election night excitement from 5-9:30 pm, Tues, Nov 4 in the Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Music by Harry Mathews. Tickets $20 (dinner included). Cash bar. Tables of eight can be purchased for “reserved seating.” Tickets at Sun Lakes CC Front Desk or or via any board member. Only 200 advance tickets available. No door tickets. Contact: Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178.
· The Fountain Hills Election Night Rally is scheduled at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 4 in the Fireside Grill at the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd. No RSVP required. Order from menu - at your own expense. It’s time to renew your membership. Individual $15 or $20 per family. Contact: Nancy Ordowski email@example.com
· CANCELLED DUE TO ELECTION DAY: The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will not hold the regularly scheduled Nov 4 mtg. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will speak at the Nov 18 meeting.
· Malcolm Barrett Will Be The Master Of Ceremonies for the 5 pm, Nov 4 Yavapai County Republicans GOP Victory Celebration at the Palace Saloon on Whiskey Row, 120 S Montezuma St., Prescott. Hors d'oeuvres served at 6:30 pm. Hosted by Republican Women Of Prescott in Cooperation with Yavapai County Republican Committee, Yavapai Young Republicans, Embry Riddle University College Republicans, and the following Candidates:
o Congressman Paul Gosar
o State Senator Steve Pierce
o State Representative and LD1 Candidate Karen Fann
o LD1 Candidate Noel Campbell
o Constable Ron Williams
o Candidate for Yavapai College Board Deb McCasland
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate John Lamerson
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate Maureen Erickson
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate Greg Mengarelli
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate David Stringer
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will host his Nov 4 Election Night Party at the Downtown Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 N 2nd St., Phx, AZ 85004. Doors open at 7:30 pm. Frist results expected shortly after 8 pm. Programs begins at 9 pm. RSVP not required.
· Islam: What Non-Muslims Need To Know About Islam And Why” will be presented by Dr. Carl Goldberg between 1-3 pm, Nov 5 in Surprise. $15 per person. Registration: Call PORA Adult Learning at 623-242-6864.
· A Celebration in Memory of the Life of Jim Hamberlin is scheduled from 4-7 pm, Nov 12 at Los Olivos Mexican Patio 7328 E. 2nd St, Scottsdale 8525. Catered event. RSVP requested by Wed., Nov 5 to Pat Shaler firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-946-8069
· Central Republican Women of Phoenix (CRWOP) will feature Constitutional expert Jeff Utsch at 6 pm, Thurs, Nov 6 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Avenue (south of Indian School). 5:30 pm - Social hour. $22 per dinner. CRWOP is a dynamic blend of two great women's clubs: Cactus Wren And Central Republican Women's Club. RSVP with TravelingTina@cox.net
Colorado River Tea Party Patriots: 6 pm, Community Christian Church 6480 E. Hwy 95 in last building behind church www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The AZ Supreme Court Will Hold Oral Arguments on Biggs vs Brewer at 2 pm, Nov 6 at the University of Arizona, Rogers College of Law, 1201 E Speedway, Room 164 (Ares Auditorium), Tucson, AZ 85721. The Goldwater Institute is representing Sen President Andy Biggs and the 36 Legislator against Brewer and the Legislators who voted for Medicaid Expansion. Registration is limited to 200 seats. register/event Contact: Emily Cayton, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law 520-626-3056.
· Conservatives for Principled Arizonans, a group that fought Medicaid Expansion aka ObamaCare will be in attendance at the Nov 6 oral arguments of Biggs vs Brewer, according to Chr Christine Bauserman email@example.com
· Reservations Are Due Nov 6 For The The Paradise Republican Women Honoring Veterans luncheon on Sat., Nov 8 at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive., Scottsdale. 10:30 am social, 11 am speaker, noon- lunch. $28 per person. Election of officers. Bring gifts for two veteran families. Mail your check/reservation to: Rosalie Barley, PRWC Treasurer, PO Box 14425 . Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Speaker - Jerry Iannacci, former Homeland Security Special Advisor and Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot Which Assists Veterans. Veteran guests will receive a special gift. Attendees are invited to attend Veteran Day activities at Salt River Fields following the meeting.
· The Paradise Republic Women will meet at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale at 11 am, Sat., Nov 7 to honor our American veterans featuring Jerry Iannaci, Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot Which Assists Veterans and Their Families Past and Present. 10:30 am Social. 11 am. Speaker to follow meeting. Noon Luncheon - $28 per person. Reservations deadline Nov. 6. The annual election of officers will be conducted following the speaker. Attendees are asked to bring Christmas gifts for two veterans families. Mail check/reservation to Rosalie Barley, PRWC Treasurer, P.O. Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has called for a Special Open Meeting/Workshop 9 am, Fri, Nov 7. Agenda: Special Open Meeting/Workshop. Click here for FAQ's regarding attendance and public comment at the Arizona Corporation Commission.
· Arizona Senate President Andy Biggs will join Hugh Hewitt, Cathi Herrod and Erik Stanley at the Center for Arizona Police and 960The Patriot event at the Arizona Biltmore Resorton Fri., Nov 7. Tickets start at $25. Make your plans now to hear what the elections will mean for the future of our country as well as what's next for Arizona.
· Must SEE The Cost Of Air Force One
· GOP-Legally-Barred-From-Fighting-Voter-Fraud DNC vs RNC -1982
· CD3 Gabby Saucedo-Mercer Tells It Like It Is Without Saying A Word
· McCain: On The Taliban Terrorists Released In Bowe Bergdahl Swap What So Many People Had Feared Would Happen...
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Holder Pushing To Oust Ferguson Police Chief? While The Lynch Mob Promises Death And Destruction If An Indictment Isn’t Delivered
WAR ON WOMEN
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21