- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ▼ November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
November 1, 2014
· The Maricopa County Republican Executive Guidance Committee (MCRC EGC) will meet at 7 pm, Thur., Nov 6 in the AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 North 24th St., Phx. Sign-ins at 6 pm. All possible guests will be required to sign-in. Only registered Republicans with a valid photo ID will be admitted. No news media, audio and/or video recording allowed. The EGC will discuss and take action on the 11 precinct committeemen (PCs) who have reportedly endorsed Non-Republican candidates -- in violation of current MCRC EGC Bylaws. The 11 PCs cited for endorsing Non-Republicans will be allowed to defend their actions. The EGC can remove their voting privileges as a PC for the rest of their two year terms.
· The Alliance of Principled Conservatives (APC) Plans A Protest Against Sen John McCain’s potential 2016 run for re-election at 7:30 am., Thurs., Nov 6 in front of the Ritz-Carlton in Phoenix. Participants are asked to bring “”NO! McCain NO!” signs. McCain has invited a group of advisors/donors to meet with him at the Ritz-Carlton that morning to discuss his possible run for a sixth six-year term. The Ritz-Carlton is located at 2401 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016. (Across from Biltmore Mall.) Two parking garages in the Ritz plaza. RSVP: Christine Bauserman APC Chairwomen. Contact Bauserman email@example.com See: mccain-appears-ready-for-2016-reelection
· An “Obrewercare Goes To AZ Supreme Court” Protest is scheduled by the Alliance Of Principled Conservatives at 12:30 pm, Thur., Nov 6 in front the Biggs vs Gov. Brewer hearing in Tucson. The hearing is scheduled at 2 pm at the University Of Arizona James E. Rogers College Of Law. APC Chairman Christine Bauserman asks participants to dig out their old signs. RSVP this event at Christine Bauserman Contact Bauserman at firstname.lastname@example.org
· There Is NOT A Candidate Event at the home of Jerry Miles on Nov 4.
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Manager Asks For More Volunteers: I hope that you will at least consider this request and forward this plea to others within your sphere of influence. There are currently 35 volunteers helping Gabby in Maricopa County, but she needs 35 more! Based on the available evidence and it is believed CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo Is Neck And Neck With Incumbent Dem Raul Grijalva. Gabby can overcome him in this gerrymandered “Democrat” district with the help of grassroots volunteers willing to make phone calls to Get Out The Vote. There are only 3 days left until the election and she needs to contact 6,000 additional Republican voters in Maricopa County to assure victory. Are you in? Give Gabby a couple of hours and flip CD 3 from blue to red! The process is easy enough, a sample phone script and contact list will be provided; you can make the calls from the convenience of your home. Tell your fellow Republicans that this year will be different when they vote on Nov 4. A Gabby Saucedo Mercer victory will be one of the biggest upsets ever recorded. Don’t wait. Contact Maricopa County Coordinator, Andrew Costanzo, 480 677-0697 email@example.com or.
· Andrew Costanzo shares some thoughts:
o 1 - It is widely known that in 30 or so years Hispanics will be the largest ethnic group in the United States. Many Hispanics share our conservative ideals, yet due to custom and tradition, many continue to vote Democrat. Our Republic will not survive without the abrupt transformation of Hispanic voting. Who better than Gabby Saucedo Mercer to lead Hispanics to our side? Gabby is REAL Republican Hispanic voter outreach.
o 2 – Grijalva is consistently ranked as the most liberal members of the House. If you don’t know about him,: http://cis.org/grijalva. He needs to go!
o 3 – Does the thought of a couple of extra conservative State Senators or House Members sound good to you? Except for LD 13, all the LDs in CD 3 have strong a Democrat advantage, but a rising tide lifts all ships.
o 4 – A lot of Republicans in CD 3 are so use to losing that they don’t bother to vote. A phone call from you can make the difference. -- Andrew Costanzo, Republican Maricopa County Coordinator, Congressional District 3 firstname.lastname@example.org 480 677-0697.
· Congressman Paul Gosar And Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will at the Javelina Cantina in Lake Havasu City at 11 am, Nov. 3 and at the Mr. D’Z Route 66 Diner in Kingman at 12:45 pm.
· Gila County Republican Committee Chairman Gary Morris, "The latest assessment of the LD6 race with Sylvia Allen, Brenda Barton, and Bob Thorpe is that the Democrats have mailed in far more early ballots than Republicans. So, there may be a bunch of early ballots in the hands of Republicans in the County who haven’t mailed them yet (perhaps not even filled out yet) OR those Republicans believe a Republican win is in the bag and don’t plan to vote. Please advise your Republican friends, family, and neighbors to take their early ballot to the County Recorder’s office, or drop it off at any polling place on Nov. 4. If you are registered to vote, and don’t have an early ballot, go to your local polling place on Tues., Nov. 4. Morris has organized a phone brigade. Contact him 602-803-7366.
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally is hosting “Dia de Campo con Martha (a day in the park) from 3:30-5:30 pm, Sun., Nov 2 at Reid Park, Ramanda 18 (near 22nd St. and County Club Rd.) in Tucson. McSally and leaders from the Hispanic community will address guests at 4 pm. Free popcorn, cotton candy, Sonoran hot dogs, a bounce house, Mariachi band, etc. RSVP to Patrick Ptak at email@example.com or (520) 780-2717.
· Your County Recorder Must Receive Your Mail In Ballots By November 4. If you didn’t get it mailed yesterday, you can still hand deliver it to:
o your County Recorder’s Office before General Election Day.
o any polling place in your County on General Election Day, November 4.
· Yavapai County Vote Centers. Did you know that according to the 2014 Yavapai County Recorder's handout,only 79% of eligible US Voters are registered, and of that, only 41% actually vote. Yavapai County Vote Centers are open from 6 am – 7 pm, Election Day, Tues, Nov 4 where voters can cast their ballots. ID required for Vote Center voting. Anyone needing a ride to vote should contact Shammarie at (928) 445-5466.To verify contact the Yavapai County GOP office (928) 776-4500
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm is hosting a day-long session on “Constitutional Specialist in Land Use, Jurisdiction, Delegation of Authority and Agency Mitigation” featuring Doyel Shamley from 10 am-4 pm, Sat., Nov 8 at the Willow Hills Baptist Church & Trinity Christina School, 1071 Mogollon Road, Prescott, AZ 86301. $15 per person includes BBQ beef sandwich, beans, coleslaw, fruit salad, bottled water, iced tea & lemonade. RSVP with check to Chino Valley Pachyderm, 1905 W Road 2 South, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Contact Sue Goodchild firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Doug Ducey For Governor Prescott Victory Rally is scheduled from 6-8 pm., Mon., Nov 3 on the steps of the Courthouse in Prescott. Ducey will bring his “Road to Victory” tour with guests:
o US Senator John McCain
o US Senator Jeff Flake
o Congressman Paul Gosar, (Incumbent), CD4
o Secretary of State Ken Bennett
o Speaker of the House, Andy Tobin, Candidate for CD1
o State Senator Steve Pierce, (Incumbent)
o Representative Karen Fann, (Incumbent)
o Prescott Mayor Marlin Kuykendall & Others.
Plus, the full Republican Ticket will be present including the following:
o Doug Ducey, Governor
o Michele Reagan, Secretary of State
o Mark Brnovich, State Attorney General
o Jeff DeWit, State Treasurer
o Diane Douglas, Superintendent of Public Instruction
o Doug Little, AZ Corporation Commission
o Tom Forese, AZ Corporation Commission
o Noel Campbell, Candidate for State Representative
o & PUSD Candidates
RSVP or questions, please call (602) 842-2014, contact@DougDucey.com, or YavGop (928) 776-4500
· Phone Bank Volunteers Needed for the Yavapai County GOP Get-Out-The Vote Campaign scheduled from 1-4 pm, Mon., Nov 3 at YavGOP headquarters. Only those volunteers with unlimited minutes on your cell phones can be used. One hour of your time can make a huge difference. If you are interested in volunteering, call YavGop at (928) 776-4500, or Victory Director Sandra Laney at (480) 822-7350 or (480) 234-5245 (cell). Following the Phone Bank, those volunteers will have a quick bite to eat downtown and then retreat to the Ducey Rally at 6 pm.
· Hatch Act Do’s And Dont’s For Federal Employees Federal employees must follow Hatch Act restrictions on their political activities, but there are still many things they can do.
· The Arizona Breakfast Club
· CD3 Gabby Saucedo-Mercer See Gabby Tells It Like It Is without saying a word in her new video.
· THE Pima GOP And CD2 Candidate Martha McSally will combine their Victory Parties starting at 7 pm, Tues., Nov 4 at the Sheraton Hotel, Catalina Room, 5151 East Grant Road, Tucson. Cash Bar. RSVP to Jessica at Jessica@mcsallyforcongress.com The Hotel will offer a special dinner, RSVP is required
· The Green Valley Republican Victory and Volunteer Appreciation Party is scheduled at 5 pm., Tues., Nov 4. $10 each. Food, beverages and watch election returns at GVGOP Headquarters, Green Valley Village, 101 S. La Canada, Suite 70, Green Valley.
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Tues., Nov 4 at the Sabbar Shrine Tempel, 450 S Tucson Blvd. $11 each. Speaker: John McElroy - “The Way to a Better Education for America's Children”
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey needs volunteers in his campaign headquarters, 4455 E Camelback Rd., #E-260, Phoenix AZ 85018 from 5-8 pm, Mon, and noon to 3 pm on Sat. Contact: Cylee Gutting 660-341-8839.
· The Paradise Republican Women are calling for volunteers to help get out the vote and make phone calls for candidates. Volunteers can work from the office between 10am-5 pm, Mon-Sat at 7047 E Greenway Parkway #250, Scottsdale AZ 85254 or your home. Contact: Chr Lori Urban email@example.com. This is a great way to earn some volunteer hours for club rewards and spend some time with other members.
· REMINDER: Destroying Political Signs is a Class 2 Misdemeanor (ARS 16-1019 –political signs http://www.azleg.gov/ars/16/01019.htm ) if caught and prosecuted. If you see someone destroying or messing with Republican political signs for candidates in the General Election in Maricopa County, please photograph them and take the photos to the victims or send them to MCRC Chairman A J LaFaro firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone Banks For CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers now thru election day. 10am-8 pm. 3030 S. Rural Road, Tempe. Reserve your spot (480) 525-2929.
· MCRC Needs Additional Volunteers for Early Ballot Observation at the
Maricopa County Election's MCTEC Facility, 510 S. Third Ave., Phoenix AZ 85003 on the following day:
o Nov 7, Fri, 9 am - 4 pm – need two volunteers
o Nov 8, Sat., 9 am- 4 pm – need two volunteers
Volunteers should contact MCRC Chr A. J. LaFaro as soon as possible at email@example.com
· MCRC is coordinating with the Arizona Republican Lawyers Association (AzRLA) needs volunteer attorney’s to serve as poll watchers on election day. Please email or call Eric Spencer firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-301-5158 to volunteer. If you have already committed to volunteer, and have your salmon-colored credential letter from me in hand, please email or call Eric as well to let him know where you will be serving. This will allow us to better understand where we might have holes in coverage. Finally, please keep this very important phone number handy on election day: 844-705-5080. This is the “war room” phone number for AzRLA. They will be fielding phone your phone calls on election day and dispatch a trained attorney to your location if need be. - A. J. LaFaro, MCRC Chairman
· Congressman David Schweikert has a drop off bin for donations for “Packages From Home” for our military serving overseas. Drop of items at 10603 N. Hayden Road, Suite 108, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 by Nov 10. learn more about the items soldiers like to receive Deadline for donations: Nov 10. Hurry in!
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
· Republican Candidate Announcements, fundraiser, neighborhood walks and other events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting in the Briefs. In fairness to all GOP primary candidates, Briefs does not post endorsements, nor does it endorse any GOP candidates prior to the primary. See Briefs at Http://Archives.Mcrcbriefs.Org/
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer: Help us make history! Many of you have given your time, talent and treasure and I am grateful for that! My last plea to you is, PLEASE help me! Are you willing and ready to help me on the last push to get registered Republican voters to go out and vote? Life is busy I know, some voters have given up and some only need a little reminder and encouragement to go out and vote if they know we actually have a chance to win! And we do have a chance but I need your help!
· CD1 Candidate Andy Tobin: Hey Friend, I know you’ve been getting lots of emails. But you stepped up. We didn’t just meet our fundraising goal last night. WE BLEW PAST IT. We even broke our record! Thanks to you, we won’t have to cut back our Election operations. In fact, we can ramp them up. I wish we had more time to celebrate, but we have just THREE DAYS left until Election Day. We can win on Election Night, but we’re going to need to throw everything we’ve got at this. If you can chip in today, it could make all the difference between winning and losing on Tuesday. We’re so close. Thank you for standing with me.
CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: With only three days to go, it's all hands on deck for Martha. And for some of Martha's most loyal supporters, it's all paws on deck. Day 3: Take a picture of your pet and your McSally sign. Post your picture to your social media or tweet it using the hashtag #VoteMcSally. Dia de Campo con Martha (Day in the Park): Join Martha and Team McSally Sunday at Reid Park for FREE cotton candy, popcorn, Sonoran hot dogs, a bounce house, and more! Sunday, Nov 2 – 3:30-5:30pm in Reid Park, Ramada # 18, (22nd & Country Club). We've made some updates to our Victory Tour schedule. Check out our schedule of events until Election Day here ---https://mcsallyforcongress.com/mcsally-victory-tour/ Thanks for all you're doing during the final stretch. Let's keep it up!
· CD2 Candidate Martha McSally: Friend - We’re crisscrossing the district today to reach every voter possible on this last Saturday before Election Day! Ron Barber and Nancy Pelosi are doing everything in their power to suppress the truth - so we absolutely HAVE to get out the vote on these last THREE days before the Election! We have to make more phone calls this weekend. We’re short of our phone call goal which means we’re short on VOTES! Can you help us out?
You can make a huge impact this weekend - right from your home:
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey: We’re almost there: just three days until Election Day and we urgently need your help. We ’ve had hundreds of people sign up to help, but there are still a few spots to fill during each shift. Come and join the hundreds of Team Ducey volunteers who will be helping out when we need it the most. We’ve set up a special volunteer website for our final “get out the vote” push. Sign up and choose the date(s) and times that work best for you. Just few hours of your time to help Doug goes a long way. You can help us reach hundreds of voters in just one volunteer shift. Please sign up for at least one shift in the final hours of the campaign, and don’t forget to vote or bring your early ballot to the polls on Tuesday!
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas: If you still have your early ballot, it is too late to mail it. Please make sure to drop your ballot at any polling location in your county on Election Day - Tuesday, November 4th. Please pull up the yard sign from your lawn and place it at your local polling location on Tuesday morning. The polls open at 6 am and close at 7 pm. Please talk to your friends and neighbors and make sure they drop off their early ballot or vote at the polls before 7 pm Tuesday. Make sure to have proper ID if you are voting at the polls. Here is a list of acceptable forms of ID in Arizona. If you will be talking to voters at the polls, please send an email to email@example.com if you need campaign materials for election day. A lot of money has been spent on last-minute attacks against our campaign so Every Vote Will Count. Please make sure your friends vote in this election! Thank you for your support.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· A One Night Only Showing Of The Film “Mr Conservative” and panel discussion will be offered at 6 pm, Nov 2 at Harkin’s Shea 14 theatre in honor of the 50th anniversary of Sen Barry Goldwater’s 1964 presidential campaign. details here.
· “It’s A Praise And Worship” Rally for the General Election is planned between 3-5 pm, Sun, Nov 2 on the lawn at the State Capitol, 1700 W Washington, Phx by azvoter guide.com.rally and the Center for Arizona Policy. Speakers – Cathy Herrod and Justin Unger.
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey’s Prescott Victory Rally is scheduled from 6-8 pm, Mon, Nov 3 on the Yavapai County Courthouse steps – downtown Prescott. He will be joined by the Yavapai County Republican Committee and Republican Women of Prescott for his final stop before Election Day, Tues, Nov 4. contact@DougDucey.com, (602) 842-2014 or YavGop (928) 776-4500.
· A Special State Board Of Education Meeting has been called for 9:30 am, Mon, Nov 3 to consider the adoption of a new statewide assessment in reading, writing and math in replacement of the AIMS tests. It will be given to students in grades 3-8 and high school in spring 2015. See benefits of new test ArizonaAimsHigher.org/Assessments. Arizona Aims Higher is a partnership between Expect More Arizona and the Arizona Public Engagement Task Force, an independent alliance of more than 50 partner organizations in support of college and career readiness for all Arizona students.
NOVEMBER 4 –General Election
· Gubernatorial Candidate Doug Ducey will host his Nov 4 Election Night Party at the Downtown Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 N 2nd St., Phx, AZ 85004. Doors open at 7:30 pm. First results expected shortly after 8 pm. Programs begins at 9 pm. RSVP not required.
· CD3 Candidate Gabby Saucedo-Mercer’s Election Night Party is scheduled from 6-9 pm, Tues., Nov 4 at the Los Portales Restaurant, 2615 S 8th Ave., Tucson. Enter through side door. Plenty of parking. Serving chips & salsa, guacamole and finger foods. Adult beverages on your own.
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club invites you to join an evening of dinner, dancing and election night excitement from 5-9:30 pm, Tues, Nov 4 in the Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Music by Harry Mathews. Tickets $20 (dinner included). Cash bar. Tables of eight can be purchased for “reserved seating.” Tickets at Sun Lakes CC Front Desk or or via any board member. Only 200 advance tickets available. No door tickets. Contact: Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178.
The Fountain Hills Election Night Rally is scheduled at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 4 in the Fireside Grill at the Lexington Hotel, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd. No RSVP required. Order from menu - at your own expense. It’s time to renew your membership. Individual $15 or $20 per family. Contact: Nancy Ordowski firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pima County Republicans will join CD2 candidate Martha McSally’s Election Night Party at 7 pm, Nov 4 at the Sheraton Hotel, Catalina Room, 5151 East Grant Road, Tucson. Cash bar. The Hotel will offer a special dinner. RSVP is required. RSVP: Jessica at Jessica@mcsallyforcongress.com or Patrick Ptak at email@example.com or (520) 780-2717.
· Yavapai County Victory Celebration starts at 5 pm, Nov 4 at the Palace Saloon on Whiskey Row, 120 S Montezuma St., Prescott. Hors d'oeuvres served at 6:30 pm. Hosted by Republican Women Of Prescott in Cooperation with Yavapai County Republican Committee, Yavapai Young Republicans, Embry Riddle University College Republicans, and the following Candidates:
o Congressman Paul Gosar
o State Senator Steve Pierce
o State Representative and LD1 Candidate Karen Fann
o LD1 Candidate Noel Campbell
o Constable Ron Williams
o Candidate for Yavapai College Board Deb McCasland
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate John Lamerson
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate Maureen Erickson
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate Greg Mengarelli
o PUSD Governing Board Candidate David Stringer
Contact: YavGOP (928) 776-4500.
· CANCELLED DUE TO ELECTION DAY: The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will not hold the regularly scheduled Nov 4 mtg. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will speak at the Nov 18 meeting.
· Islam: What Non-Muslims Need To Know About Islam And Why” will be presented by Dr. Carl Goldberg between 1-3 pm, Nov 5 in Surprise. $15 per person. Registration: Call PORA Adult Learning at 623-242-6864.
· A Celebration in Memory of the Life of Jim Hamberlin is scheduled from 4-7 pm, Nov 12 at Los Olivos Mexican Patio 7328 E. 2nd St, Scottsdale 8525. Catered event. RSVP requested by Wed., Nov 5 to Pat Shaler firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-946-8069
· Central Republican Women of Phoenix (CRWOP) will feature Constitutional expert Jeff Utsch at 6 pm, Thurs, Nov 6 at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central Avenue (south of Indian School). 5:30 pm - Social hour. $22 per dinner. CRWOP is a dynamic blend of two great women's clubs: Cactus Wren And Central Republican Women's Club. RSVP with TravelingTina@cox.net
· Congressman Paul Gosar will conduct an evening of open discussion with the Concerned Citizens for America at 6:30 pm., Nov 6 at the Canyon Trails Cowboy Church, 3132 White Bear Road, Sedona.
Colorado River Tea Party Patriots: 6 pm, Community Christian Church 6480 E. Hwy 95 in last building behind church www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The AZ Supreme Court Will Hold Oral Arguments on Biggs vs Brewer at 2 pm, Nov 6 at the University of Arizona, Rogers College of Law, 1201 E Speedway, Room 164 (Ares Auditorium), Tucson, AZ 85721. The Goldwater Institute is representing Sen President Andy Biggs and the 36 Legislator against Brewer and the Legislators who voted for Medicaid Expansion. Registration is limited to 200 seats. register/event Contact: Emily Cayton, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law 520-626-3056.
· Conservatives for Principled Arizonans, a group that fought Medicaid Expansion aka ObamaCare will be in attendance at the Nov 6 oral arguments of Biggs vs Brewer, according to Chr Christine Bauserman email@example.com
· Reservations Are Due Nov 6 For The The Paradise Republican Women Honoring Veterans luncheon on Sat., Nov 8 at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive., Scottsdale. 10:30 am social, 11 am speaker, noon- lunch. $28 per person. Election of officers. Bring gifts for two veteran families. Mail your check/reservation to: Rosalie Barley, PRWC Treasurer, PO Box 14425 . Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Speaker - Jerry Iannacci, former Homeland Security Special Advisor and Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot Which Assists Veterans. Veteran guests will receive a special gift. Attendees are invited to attend Veteran Day activities at Salt River Fields following the meeting.
· The Paradise Republic Women will meet at the Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale at 11 am, Sat., Nov 7 to honor our American veterans featuring Jerry Iannaci, Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot Which Assists Veterans and Their Families Past and Present. 10:30 am Social. 11 am. Speaker to follow meeting. Noon Luncheon - $28 per person. Reservations deadline Nov. 6. The annual election of officers will be conducted following the speaker. Attendees are asked to bring Christmas gifts for two veterans families. Mail check/reservation to Rosalie Barley, PRWC Treasurer, P.O. Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has called for a Special Open Meeting/Workshop 9 am, Fri, Nov 7. Agenda: Special Open Meeting/Workshop. Click here for FAQ's regarding attendance and public comment at the Arizona Corporation Commission.
· Arizona Senate President Andy Biggs will join Hugh Hewitt, Cathi Herrod and Erik Stanley at the Center for Arizona Police and 960The Patriot event at the Arizona Biltmore Resorton Fri., Nov 7. Tickets start at $25. Make your plans now to hear what the elections will mean for the future of our country as well as what's next for Arizona.
· Must See The Cost Of Air Force One
· GOP-Legally-Barred-From-Fighting-Voter-Fraud Dnc Vs Rnc -1982
· CD3 Gabby Saucedo-Mercer Tells It Like It Is Without Saying A Word
ARIZONA FREEDOM ALLIANCE
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC filing fec.gov/r/CandidateCommitteeDetail/
MARINE SGT. ANDREW TAHMOORESSI (Jailed In MX)
· Marine-Andrew-Tahmooressi-Freed-Family-Spokesman Back In US
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2NoBorder News Watch
· Holder Pushing To Oust Ferguson Police Chief? While The Lynch Mob Promises Death And Destruction If An Indictment Isn’t Delivered
WAR ON WOMEN
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SECRETARY OF STATE