- ► August (17)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ▼ November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
November 14, 2014
· MCRC Chairman A.J. LaFaro: The number of State Committeemen allowed per Legislative District (LD) are based on the Precinct Committeemen elected or deemed elected in the Aug 26, 2014 Primary. Listed below are the numbers that each of your LDs should use for selecting State Committeemen for the upcoming Jan 10, 2015 meeting. - A. J. LaFaro, Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
LD PCs State Comm
1 118 39
4 17 6
12 208 69
13 89 30
15 154 51
16 109 36
17 207 69
18 179 60
19 26 9
20 114 38
21 102 34
22 159 53
23 337 112
24 126 42
25 324 108
26 74 25
27 34 11
28 315 105
29 31 10
30 48 16
Totals 2,771 923
· To All MCRC Precinct Committeemen Interested In Running For A MCRC Executive Office: Chairman, 1st Vice Chairman, 2nd Vice Chairman, Secretary or Treasurer. In accordance with the 2014 MCRC Continuing Bylaws, you must send a "Letter of Intent" by 5 pm, Dec 6, via e-mail to Chairman LaFaro at email@example.com Even if you're possibly running as a member of a slate, you must e-mail your "Letter of Intent" separately. - - A. J. LaFaro, Chairman, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC)
· ATTN LD Chairman: As you elect new officers and state committeemen, please forward the list of new officers/state committeemen to MCRC Communications Chairman Frosty Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so we can update the lists.
· Nov 4 General Election results: http://recorder.maricopa.gov/electionresults/
· Editor’s Note: Maricopa County Republican Officer candidates – please hold your announcements to a maximum of 300 words. Those running over will be edited.
· Aaron Borders Announces Candidacy For MCRC 2 Vice Chairman: One of the job responsibilities of the 2nd Vice Chair is to be the liaison between the MCRC, Republican clubs and LD's. With my organizational skills, I believe I am uniquely qualified to run for this position. Along with being involved in my Legislative district, some of my experience includes founding and building the West Valley Youth Sports Commission, and being a former Recruiting Chair for NAIFA West Valley. Also building a strong base of Republican Latinos that had never been involved and frankly felt left out of the process. I am running on a solo ticket not because I oppose any ticket, but because I feel to be an effective liaison it would be counter-productive to run against any one slate. My mission as 2nd Vice Chair will be to discover "best practice" of each group and share it with others. The key here is to work hard to duplicate success, help share my knowledge on how to best get out the vote and recruit Independent conservatives back to the party. I do not feel that mission will change regardless of who the new Chairman is. Recently, I ran for the legislature in LD29, which has been a Democrat strong hold. The results were much better than many expected. This is just the beginning of plowing the ground in LD29 and making a way for the Republicans to eventually take one, if not both, of the House seats. I want to thank the outgoing 2nd Vice Chairman Jose Borrajero for his service to the party. Jose was one of my biggest supporters as I ran for the LD29 House seat and I am very grateful for his support. The MCRC election is Sat, Jan 10, 2015. I ask for your support and vote. Contact me at www.AaronBorders4AZ.com
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham will address the Pinal County Republican Committee at 10 am, Sat., Nov 15 at Anthem at Merrill Ranch, Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd, Florence AZ (map). 8 am PCRC Executive Committee mtg. 9:30 am coffee. 10 am mtg. Contact: Pinal County Republican Committee Chr Seraphim Larsen - Florence AZ - firstname.lastname@example.org- 520- 251-2689 - http://www.pinalcountygop.org/
· Former Legislator Ron Gould: I heard on the radio that some people are forming a group to recall Superintendent of Public Instruction Elect Diane Douglas. If the left wants to play "Election Redo" there are some Democrats that are elected to State House seats in swing districts that would be vulnerable in a recall election.
· Political Consultant Constantin Querard: When Obama acts on Amnesty, you can plan on seeing John McCain front and center in opposition, parading in protest like he's some border hawk. The perfect start to his every-six year swerve to the right. Sadly, some will be fooled, because the media will give him absurd levels of coverage.
· A Soldier With The Arizona Army National Guard’s 850th Military Police Battalion will receive a Purple Heart medal during a 1 pm, Nov 16 ceremony at Papago Park Military Reservation. Sgt. 1st Class Jasen Barcklay, then a corporal, was wounded during a mounted patrol on Sept. 2, 2005, while serving as a team leader for the 860th Military Police Company in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. After departing Abu Ghraib Iraqi Police Station to conduct a patrol, a vehicle borne improvised explosive device, or VBIED, detonated approximately 10 meters away from Barcklay’s Humvee. The explosion was followed by an ambush consisting of small arms and rocket propelled grenade fire from insurgents. Barcklay’s squad returned fire and was able to suppress the enemy attack and secure the area. Upon completion of the mission Barcklay was treated for ringing ears and stiffness in his back and neck. Later he was diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury.
· Today, the Republican National Committee (RNC) released a new web video entitled “#Grubering,” highlighting clips of ObamaCare comments made by Jonathan Gruber and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.“Gruber’s comments reveal how President Obama and Democrats like Nancy Pelosi took advantage of Americans and violated the trust of voters. Like Gruber, they clearly think Americans are too ‘stupid’ to figure out what’s in our own best interest,” said Chairman Priebus. “In 2009, Nancy Pelosi encouraged Americans to read Gruber’s ObamaCare analysis, and now she is claiming she doesn’t know who Gruber is. The lack of transparency from the White House and Democrat leaders is appalling.” Click here to view the video and here to download the video.
· The American Woman Shooter ‘Gunpowder & Diva Power Fashion Show starts at 22 am., Sat., Nov 15 at the Viscount Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Blvd, in Tucson. $40 includes lunch. Tickets at www.theamericanwomanshooter.com or call 520-398-7745.
· Congressman Trent Franks today introduced H.R. 5709, the Sanction Iran, Safeguard America Act of 2014, or the SISA Act. H.R. 5709 is the House companion to Senator Ted Cruz’s SISA Act. The bill would eliminate many of the President’s waiver authorities over sanctions and would impose severe sanctions on Iran, in light of the Iranian regime’s pursuit of nuclear weapons. Included in the legislation are sanctions on Iranian crude oil, oil transportation, financial institutions, petroleum (including sanctions on the purchase, acquisition, sale, transport, and marketing of petroleum products), and the Iranian automotive sector, among others. The bill also includes a prohibition on funding for additional negotiations with Iran until a joint resolution of approval by Congress is passed, certifying that all Iranian-held American prisoners of conscience are released; the IAEA has determined Iran has dismantled its nuclear program, ceased enrichment activities and released all stockpiles of enriched uranium; the Central Bank of Iran is no longer considered a primary money laundering concern under the PATRIOT Act; and Iran has renounced their state-sponsorship of terrorism designation by admitting to participation in terrorist acts. See complete press release at http://franks.house.gov/media-center/press-release
· Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake today wrote another letter to Veterans Affairs (VA) Secretary Robert McDonald expressing concern about the VA’s failure to terminate the former director of the Phoenix VA Health Care System (PVAHCS) as well as two other VA employees found to have engaged in misconduct and questioning delays in implementing the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014. After sending two previous letters (here and here) to Secretary McDonald on these issues, Senators McCain and Flake today sent a third letter following multiple requests for assistance from constituents, repeated concerns by staff at PVAHCS about the lack of guidance from the VA on reform implementation, and unsatisfactory responses to Congressional inquiries from VA staff. McCain And Flake Again Question Sec. McDonald On VA Reform Delays
· The Pima County Republican Party Statutory Meeting starts at 9 am., Sat., Dec 13. Details tba.
· Americans for Prosperity Foundation will host a cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception from 6-89 pm, Wed., Dec 10 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort at 7200 N. Scottsdale Road (just north of Indian Bend) in celebration of the 2014 legislative victories and campaign efforts. Register HERE. AFPF-Arizona will also present the 2014 John W. Dawson "Local Hero" Award to the local government official we believe did the most to educate citizens about limited government policies. AFPF-Arizona will announce a major new educational project - the Liberty and Prosperity Initiative - designed to bring 100 college and high school students into the free-market movement in 2015.. Contact AZ Director Tom Jenney www.aztaxpayers.org email@example.com (602) 478-0146.
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon starts at 11:30 am, Tues., Nov 18 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd., Tucson. Lunch $11. Speaker: Dr. Jane Orient.
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 7 pm, Nov17 at the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave., in Sun City to discuss the Dec 8 Christmas party. 6:30 pm social. Christmas party tickets are $10 each.
· The Women’s Leadership Forum Of The NRA Luncheon is scheduled at noon, Wed., Nov 19 at the La Paloma Country Club, 3660 E Sunrise Drive (Entrance west of Resort, off Sunrise) in Tucson. Speaker: NRA Past President Sandy Froman will address the 2014 election and the road ahead. Reception 11:14 am. Contact: Judiwhite1@cox.net
· Secretary of State-elect Michele Reagan has announced former Arizona Secretary of State Betsey Bayless as the Chairwoman of her transition team. Michele and Betsey have finalized the transition team that will provide counsel and direction as Michele prepares for the next two months before officially assuming the role of Secretary of State in January. Transition Team:
o Chairwoman Betsey Bayless – Former Arizona Secretary of State
o Helen Purcell – Maricopa County Recorder
o Leah Landrum Taylor – State Senator
o Lydia Hernandez – State Representative
o Ted Downing – former State Representative
o Glenn Hamer – President & CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
o Todd Sanders – President & CEO, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
o Doug Yonko – Vice President of Communications, Hensley Beverage Company
o Joe Kanefield – Elections Attorney Ballard Spahr; former Arizona Elections Director
o Bill Beard – Pima County Elections Integrity Commission
· Pima County District 4 Supervisor Ray Carroll will address the Eastside Republican Club at 6:30 pm, Wed., Nov 19 at the Golf Links Library, Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links, Tucson.
· Former CD9 Candidate Wendy Rogers: Words cannot express the depth of gratitude I owe to each and every one of you for the help you have given me over the past two years. It is my most sacred privilege to have run to represent Arizona's 9th Congressional District. Since the start, so many of you believed in me by donating time and time again. Hundreds of you volunteered by phone calling, coming into the office, and going door-to-door. Since Tuesday's results, my iPhone has been buzzing nonstop with texts and emails of support. For days, folks have been stopping into our campaign and by my home. Arizonans' warmth and outpouring have really taken my breath away. Throughout the weeks leading up till Election Day, early ballots trended Republican by as much as 6%, including on Election Day. Trust me, my campaign and I were as perplexed as anyone by Tuesday's outcome of us losing this race. However, our democratic process is a wonderful gift from God - - thus we embrace it and celebrate it. We must always bear in mind that it's not necessarily the outcome we value, but rather the constitutional right to vote which we must treasure. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
· CD2 Elect Martha McSally has announced that local business and community leader Chris Sheafe will serve as chairman of her transition team. Sheafe will lead McSally's efforts to identify top individuals to serve as staff members and help facilitate the transition involving her Congressional Office. Sheafe, who is President of C. Sheafe Co., has lived in Southern Arizona for nearly four decades and has served Southern Arizona on numerous community organizations. In addition to his many years of experience as a successful developer, including starting his own development company, Sheafe has served on the Tucson International Airport Authority, Pima County Bond Committee, the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association, the Rio Nuevo Board, as well as The Southern Arizona Water Resource Association and Tucson Regional Water Council. McSally recently beat incumbent Ron Barber in the race for CD-2 by 161 votes, which has triggered an automatic recount of all ballots. Individuals interested in applying for positions can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Campaign Signs and Literature Returned To The Yavapai County Republican Office will be donated for recycling by Mon., Nov 17 If Candidates Haven’t Retrieved By Then. Contact (928) 776-4500 with any instructions pertaining to the materials and signs. A few volunteers have offered to help take down the signs. If you are interested, give the office a call.
· The AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance’s ‘Fall for Life’ Wine-tasting & Silent Auction Fundraiser is scheduled between 7-9 pm, Sat., Nov 22 at the Red Mountain Ranch Country Club, 6425 E. Teton, Mesa. Special guests Rev Thomas J Olmsted, Sheriff Joe and Ava Arpaio, featuring Debbie Georgianni as Mistress of Ceremonies. $50 donations pp. Cocktail attire. To Donate silent auction Items call 480-201-7198. Register www.evprolifealliance.org Gold hosts include Steve Chucri, Andrew & Ann Thomas , Joe & Jinny Perron , Frank & Cathy Riggs , Diane Andersen, Debbie Perron-Tennant, Genny Jones , Dave & Lori Urban , Michael & Suzanne Grishman , Carolyn McCorkle , Diane Andersen , Bernard & Haydee Dawson , St. Steven’s Respect Life , Bonnie Waite , Aaron & Christine Accurso , Tony & Linda Rizzo , John Bock and Elaine Hughes. Silver Hosts :Knights of Columbus Council #3121 (2). Bronze Hosts: Deborrah Miller, Estelle Parmeter and Rosemary Doyle.
· AzCDL Has Scheduled Gun Shows in NW Arizona.
o Kingman November 22-23
o Bullhead City Dec 6-7.
Volunteer for the Bullhead City show should contact Mark Spencer (520) 234-7204. Volunteer workers for the Kingman show should contact Dave Richardson at email@example.com
· Yavapai County Election Results Go here for election results.
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns Need Monetary Donations to purchase 2,400 grocery gift cards ($15) for a turkey or ham for Thanksgiving dinner for injured/wounded troops, deployed military families, guard, reserves, and active duty military. Please consider helping those families that have done their part to fight for our freedom: Thank you in advance for your support of our wounded troops. Paypal link: www.AZHeroesToHometowns.org Contact: Kathy Pearce, Founder/CEO AZ Heroes to Hometowns 480.330.1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Dates To Remember:
o Jan10, 2015: Maricopa Co. Republican Committee Organizational Mtg, Grace Community Church, Tempe.
o Jan 24, 2015: AZGOP Organizational Mtg
· Call The White House (202) 456-1111 and your Senators or Representatives. Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, let’s hold them accountable.
· ATTN: Candidates/LD leaders/Group Chairman: If you have sent events or announcements to Briefs that have not been posted (except endorsements) or that I have not responded to, please resend them. Messages can be sent to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If I do not respond with “thx” within 24 hours, please resend – using one or all of the above e-dressses. I’d rather get duplications than not receive your e-mails.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
The Pinal County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am., Sat., Nov 15 at Anthem at Merrill Ranch, Union Center, 3925 N. Sun City Blvd., Florence AZ (map). 9:30 am coffee. Adjourn no later than 11:30 am. Contact: Pinal County Republicans Chairman Seraphim Larsen (520) 251-2689 - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.pinalcountygop.org/
The Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group will meet at 9 am, Sat., Nov 15 (3rd Sat in the Hopi Room at the Chaparral Center, 19781 N. Remington Dr., Surprise 85374. Coffee and light refreshments are available beginning at 8:30 am. Meetings are open to Sun City Grand residents and their guests, elected officials and candidates. Speaker: AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Contact Pres. Ginny Nyre email@example.com (623-544-7187) or Vice Pres. Ruth Seiter firstname.lastname@example.org ( 623-544-9309) or www.grandpop.com
· The Pinal County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Nov 15 at the Union Center Ballroom at Anthem Merrill Ranch, 3925 N Sun City Blvd, Florence, AZ.
The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) will meet from 9 am-2 pm., Sat., Nov 15 at the Florence Ely Nelson Desert Center, 8950 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Scottsdale, just east of Pima Road. Space is limited to 50 attendees. RSVP Secretary Lynne Breyer or President Thayer Verschoor https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaRepublicanAssembly
LD 20 - 6:30 pm, Nov 17 at Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 West Sweetwater Avenue, Glendale, AZ. Sign in opens at 6 pm. Contact Chairman: email@example.com
· LD19 Will Not Meet On Nov 10. Their organizational meeting is scheduled at 7 pm, Nov 17 at a location to be announced. – Cherie Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
LD22 Has Scheduled Its Election Night At 6:30 Pm, Mon., Nov 17 at the Westbrook Village Association Recreation Center, 19281 N. Westbrook Parkway, Peoria, AZ, 85382. Greg Rucker email@example.com is the Nominations Committee Chairman. For further information contact First Vice Chair Tom Platt at 602-615-8470 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sun City Republican Club will discuss adding three more board members and changing their meeting location place for 2016 at their Nov 17 meeting. Winners of the Nov 4 General Election will be recognized. The Nov 17 mtg starts at 7 pm, at the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rdAve., Sun City, AZ 85351. Tickets will be available for the Mon., Dec 8 Christmas Party. $10 each.
· LD13 Is Conducting Its Reorganizational Meeting for election of officers and state committeemen at 7 pm, Tues., Nov 18 at the PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse – Chianti Room, 16222 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ. 85395. Registrations open at 6 pm.
· The LD17 Reorganizational Meeting will be held at 7 pm, Nov 18 at the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Bldg, 2211 W. Germann Road., Chandler, AZ. Officer and State Committeemen will be elected. Chairman Tyler Bowman email@example.com
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Nov 18 (3rd Tues) at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Tara Nolan, a representative of the "Run, Ben, Run" organization promoting the possible candidacy of Dr Ben Carson in 2016, will address the group. Some local residents will share their personal stories about immigration. No admission. Donations accepted. Chr: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will gather at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 18 at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza (Grand Canyon Rm), 14465 W. R H Johnson Blvd, to hear Sheriff Joe Arpaio address immigration, veterans, tent city, and drug crackdown. www.surpriseteapartypatriots for more information. Terry Rapp is slated to discuss Common Law Grand Juries at the Dec 2 mtg.
· Bill Gates Coffee Chat is scheduled between 8-9 am, Tues., Nov 18 at Paradise Bakery, 375 E Bell Road, Phx, AZ 85022. Coffee/pastries provided. RSVP request for planning purposes to Council.District.email@example.com or call 602.262.7441. Cox Communications will address WiFi Hotspots. Drop your old computers off at a Cox Solutions Store in recognition of National Recycling Day.
· The Chandler, Sun Lakes and Gilbert Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Nov 18 in the Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Bldg., (On the South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Contact: Chr Tyler Bowyer firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Chandler, Sun Lakes and Gilbert Republicans will not meet in December, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer. email@example.com
Sold Out: The Republican Women of Prescott meet at 11:30 am, Nov 18 at the Prescott Resort, 1500 E. Hwy 69, Prescott. $17 per person. (Waiting list only, no walk-ins.)Program: Tribute to America's Veterans (Wear uniforms, medals and ribbons if possible) RSVP: Elsie Tyree (928) 778-0235 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam Calhoon at (928) 778-7157 or email@example.comAccepting $17 donations for a Veteran's lunch.
· The YavGOP Executive Committee Meeting is scheduled at 5:30 pm at Republican Headquarters, Conference Room, 112B E. Union St., Prescott
· LD4 Will Hold Its Organizational Meeting At 7 Pm, Wed., Nov 19. 6:30 pm social at the Estrella Foothills High School, 13033 South Estrella Parkway in Goodyear. New officers and state committeemen will be elected. Contact: LD4 Chr Fred Amator Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet for lunch at 11:30 am., Nov 19 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, to hear AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham on the latest issues facing the GOP. 11 am social. The cadets of Squadron 302, Deer Valley will present colors. Frank Youdelman, Treasurer of the Tucson Fundraising Committee for the benefit of the new Fisher House, will be presented with a donation. RSVP Edith Stock, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818.
The Verde Valley Republican Women will meet at 11 am, Nov 19 at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 W. Hwy 89A, Sedona. Cost: $17. Speaker: Yavapai County Sheriff Scott Masher. RSVP: Erna (928) 284-4248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Estrella Conservative Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Nov 19 at Estrella Foothills H.S. Contact: Richard Newcomer email@example.com 602-512-1340.
· The Western Pinal Republican Club meets at 6 pm, Wed., Nov 19 at the Eva's Fine Mexican Food, 2033 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande. Check in 5:30 pm. Tickets $10.
· Freedom Fire Lives - Wed., Nov 19 Supreme Court Stimulation. 6:30 pm, at Burke Basic School, 131 S. Southern Ave., Mesa. $2 admission.
· LD23 Will Meet Nov 20 in the Fountain Hills Learning Center. Sign in begins at 6 pm. This meeting is on the 3rd Thursday. By-laws for election of District Officers.
The LD24 Reorganization Meeting will be Thursday, November 20. Paul Smith is chairing the nominating committee. Brian Kaufman 480 321 6947 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet at 6 pm, Nov 20 at the Bonn Fire Restaurant, 1667 S. State Route 89, Chino Valley. RSVP: Sue Goodchild at (928) 636-7355 or email@example.com Limited Seating, Order from menu.
· The AZ Republican Lawyers Assn will meet at 11:45 am, Fri., Nov 21 to hear Congressman David Schweikert at Polsinelli, One East Washington #1200, Phx. $20 per member. $35 for non-members (payment at the door. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
· The East Valley Pro-Life Alliance ‘Fall for Life’ Wine-Tasting and Silent Auction Fundraiser is scheduled at 7 pm, Nov 22 at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club, 6521 E Teton, Mesa. $50 donation. Cocktail attire. Register via website: www.evprolifealliance.org or call 480-216-7217.
ATTN Teachers: Do You Have Wildlife Education Resources or programs that you want to share with the public? The Arizona Game and Fish Department is hosting a Wildlife Education Resource Fair in conjunction with its annual Adobe Mountain Wildlife Center Open House from 10 am – 3 pm, Nov 22 and 23. Exhibit space is free and will include an 8 foot table and chairs. Space is limited! If you are interested in showcasing your resources, complete This Application Form and submit it via email to email@example.com. Download the Event Flyer
· McCain-Ends-Suspense-Says-He’ll-Run-2016 Poll says 84% want McCain to retire.
· John-McCain-Worries-He’s-Tea-Party’s-Number-One-Target-For 2016 … As soon as he was reelected, McCain turned his back on Tea Partiers who gave him one more chance. He not only called Tea Partiers "hobbits" and "wacko birds," but he spearheaded the "Gang of Eight" comprehensive amnesty bill along with Senators like Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC).McCain will be 80 years of age in 2016.
· Kyl Praised AG For Prosecuting Ducey's Uncle The Feathered Bastard
· Don't Expect the Media to Cover this Dirty Trick
· Obamas-Draft Immigration-Plans Krauthammer Slams 'Constitutionally Odious' Immigration Proposal
· Except For Some Group (Disgruntled Republicans??) already trying to launch a recall against Diane Douglas, who has not yet even taken the oath of office, all is pretty quiet on the political front in Arizona. Expect that to change as LDs start to elect new Boards and State Committeemen. As we have previously reported, McCain took his revenge on conservatives through the elimination of them from Precinct Committee seats. The revenge was for the censure he suffered across districts and counties in Arizona last January! He reportedly lined up his liberal surrogates and went after certain precincts/counties. Conservatives were blindsided by their own party and, once again, the bad guys may win! That puts the liberal side of Arizona politics on the front burner if establishment Republicans get/keep control of the State Party. –AFA team
· Katie Pavlich: Former-Fbi-Assistant-Director-Writes-Scathing-Letter-To-Obama Slams Holder As "Chief Among Antagonists" In Ferguson
· Disabled-Marine-Vet-Forced-Remove-Military-Stickers But Obama Sticks Are Ok!
· Is Mike Huckabee Preparing For A BIG Announcement? Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee May Well Be Planning A Return To Presidential Politics.
· Civil-War-On-Team-Hillary-Already Over Hillary’s Lifeboats
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
DR. BEN CARSON
· McConnell-Very-Disturbed-Over-Obamas-Post-Election-Obamas-Actions Slams Obama Immaturity
GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE
· Michelle-School-Lunches-Photos Sparse Trays Anger Parents