- ► August (16)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ▼ February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Saturday, February 14, 2015 – VALENTINE’S DAY
· Jose Barrajero's AZRRT Call to Action Barrajero’s updates on current legislation that needs attention.
· Updates On AZ Firearms Bills: See AzCDL www.azcdl.org/html/bill_tracking
· Latest Actions On Bills: www.azleg.gov
· Watch-This-Filmmaker-Reveal-How-Obamas-Govt-Makes-A-Mockery-Of-The-Border-Fence When You See What This Guy Saw, You'll Wonder, "What's The Point."
· Hundreds Of Visitors Filled The Streets Of Wickenburg this morning for the annual Gold Rush Days parade – one of the largest parades in the state. Rodeos, vendors, a carnival, BBQs, and numerous other events fill the three day weekend activities.
· Maricopa County Republicans Chairman Tyler Bowyer says the Lincoln Day event will be held in late March or early April. As soon as they have a date and location locked in, Executive Director April Riggins will be announcing the details.
· The Pinal County Republicans Lincoln Luncheon is scheduled Feb 21 in the Property Conference Center, 1251 W Gila Bend Hwy, Casa Grande, AZ 85193. Program begins at 10:30 am featuring Congressman Paul Gosar, Sen Jeff Flake and AZTARS Chairman Lilia Dashevsky. Tickets $40 each or $75 per couple. If purchased before Jan 31 you will receive five raffle tickets when you check in the day of the event. Tickets http://pinalcountrygop.com/ PCRC #4 Chr Vince Manfredi 602-373-9996.
· The Pinal County Republican Committee needs 22 volunteers to man a voter registration booth at the March 18-22 Pinal County Fairgrounds, 512 North 11 Mile Corner Road, Casa Grande, AZ 85194. If interested in participating Contact: Barb Manning
Sen Kelli Ward As The Guest On The Russell Pearce Radio Talk Show at 6 pm this evening on KKNT 960 The Patriot www.ThePatriot.com Pearce is on every Saturday. Call in 602-508-0960. http://www.russellpearce.com/
· Volunteers Are Needed By Peoria City Council Candidate Ben Toma to help his campaign for the election that was delayed in August to March 2015 because of a mix-up with ballots. Toma needs help prior to the Feb 12 early ballot mail out. Volunteers are needed to drop flyers, knock on doors and phone banking. Contact: Barbara Wylie Pecora at barbarawpecora@hotmail. com (602-999-7445) or Corky Haynes at email@example.com (623-518-3752).
· The Tempe Republican Women are in need of donations for their March 20 and 21 garage sale. Call 480-306-2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pick up or drop off. They also need volunteers to help staff the weekend sale.
· The Arizona Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity Foundation (AFPF-Arizona) is launching a long-term program - the Liberty and Prosperity Initiative -- to bring promising college and high school students into the free-market movement, educate them on the basic principles of a free society, and train them to engage in grassroots activism. Interested students should contact Ms Tyler DiGrazia at email@example.com before Feb 20 to obtain an application form. Space is limited. Learn More. Contact AZ ARP Director Tom Jenney firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Matt Salmon: One of the most important part of my job is speaking with my constituents. I would like to hear your thoughts on the issues before Congress, and learn more about how I can help you. If you have some time, I'd like you to make an appointment to speak with me at my office in Gilbert, where I'll be hosting Open Office Hours. The details are below. Call my office today at (480) 699-8239 to schedule an appointment between 10 am until 12:30 pm, Thurs., Feb 19. The office is located at 207 N. Gilbert Rd., Ste 209, Gilbert, AZ 85234.
· The Pima County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner featuring Congresswoman Martha McSally will start at 5 pm., Feb 28 at the Doubletree Hotel Reid Park. Tickets $35 each. Call 520-321-1492.
· State Treasurer Jeff DeWitt will highlight the 5:30 pm, Feb 28 Mohave County GOP District 3 meeting at the Shagrue's Bridgeview Room, Lake Havasu City. Tickets: $45. Call 908-347-7929.
· Tea Party Patriots Will Be Hosting Legislative Updates every Monday that Congress is in session, Legislative Consultant Bill Pascoe will cut through all the muck, mire and political spin to give you pertinent, up-to-date information on what is happening in Washington and how you can take action. Update on Monday at 1 PM EST. Click here to register!
· The Former West Valley Republican ‘Victory’ Office is open at its new location - 10050 W Bell Road, Suite 50, Sun City AZ 85351. Group discussion meetings will resume at 9:30 am, Tuesdays, according to managers Phyllis and Peter Lee. Office hours will be from 9 am-5 pm, Mon – Fri, and from 9 am-1 pm on Saturday. Office phone 623-977-4532.
· The Voice Of Veterans “ Coffee Corner,” is a place where you can grab that cup of coffee, sit back, and listen to a variety of commentators talk about what is happening in America and across the World. Commentators of various backgrounds and opinions, enable you to hear comments designed to bring facts to light, express opinions -often hidden or not mentioned by most media outlets. Your participation will always be welcome. Send your comments or disagreements with the commentator. VOV Radio Show archives - Vernon Bagley, President & CEO Veterans Broadcasting Network of America, Inc.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
· Jose Borrajero’s instructions on how To sign up for the ALIS System to contact your legislators. The system ALIS allows you to contact your legislators and comment on bills. If you have signed for the system, here is how to access it. The only way to sign up for ALIS is at the terminals located at the House and/or Senate buildings. email@example.com
· Arizona State House Standing Committees members for the 52nd Legislature. Bills are assigned to one or more of the 19 House Committees on first reading. Standing Committees review bills and conduct inquiries as part of the early stages of the legislative process. Membership and meeting times for each House Committee are listed below:
ü Agriculture, Water and Lands (Thursday morning) Chair – Brenda Barton, Vice Chair – Darin Mitchell, Regina Cobb, Karen Fann, Steve Montenegro, T.J. Shope, Jennifer Benally, Rosanna Gabaldon, Lisa Otondo.
ü Appropriations (Wednesday afternoon) Chair – Justin Olson, Vice Chair – Vince Leach, John Allen, Russell “Rusty” Bowers, Rick Gray, Warren Petersen, Tony Rivero, David Stevens, Michelle Ugenti, Lela Alston, Mark Cardenas, Stefanie Mach, Eric Meyer, Andrew Sherwood.
ü Banking and Financial Services (Tuesday afternoon) Chair – Kate Brophy McGee, Vice Chair – Jeff Weninger, John Allen, Eddie Farnsworth, Jill Norgaard, Diego Espinoza, Rosanna Gabaldon, Debbie McCune Davis.
ü Children and Family Affairs (Monday afternoon) Chair – John Allen, Vice Chair – Kate Brophy McGee, John Christopher Ackerley, Regina Cobb, Phil Lovas, Kelly Townsend, Sally Ann Gonzales, Juan Jose Mendez, Rebecca Rios.
ü Commerce (Wednesday morning) Chair – Warren Petersen, Vice Chair – Jill Norgaard, Jay Lawrence, Tony Rivero, T.J. Shope, Diego Espinoza, Charlene Fernandez, Stefanie Mach.
ü County and Municipal Affairs (Monday afternoon) Chair – Doug Coleman, Vice Chair – Tony Rivero, Paul Boyer, Karen Fann, Rick Gray, Lela Alston, Reginald Bolding, Rosanna Gabaldon.
ü Education (Wednesday afternoon) Chair – Paul Boyer, Vice Chair – Jay Lawrence, Doug Coleman, Jill Norgaard, Bob Thorpe, Reginald Bolding, Lisa Otondo.
ü Elections (Tuesday morning) Chair – Michelle Ugenti, Vice Chair – J.D. Mesnard, Heather Carter, Jeff Weninger, Ken Clark, Jonathan Larkin.
ü Energy, Environment and Natural Resources (Monday afternoon) Chair – Frank Pratt, Vice Chair – Russell “Rusty” Bowers, Brenda Barton, Heather Carter, Mark Finchem, Vince Leach, Ken Clark, Macario Saldate, Victoria Steele.
ü Federalism and States’ Rights (Wednesday morning) Chair – Kelly Townsend, Vice Chair – Noel Campbell, Mark Finchem, Darn Mitchell, Bob Thorpe, Rebecca Rios, Ceci Velasquez, Bruce Wheeler.
ü Government and Higher Education (Thursday morning) Chair – Thorpe, Vice Chair – Ackerley, Phil Lovas, Justin Olson, Warren Petersen, Kelly Townsend, Lela Alston, Jonathan Larkin, Macario Saldate.
ü Health (Tuesday afternoon) Chair – Heather Carter, Vice Chair – Regina Cobb, Paul Boyer, Jay Lawrence, Randall “Randy” Friese, Eric Meyer.
ü Insurance (Wednesday morning) Chair – Karen Fann, Vice Chair – David Livingston, Doug Coleman, Phil Lovas, Bob Robson, Jonathan Larkin, Debbie McCune Davis, Lisa Otondo.
ü Judiciary (Wednesday morning) Chair – Eddie Farnsworth, Vice Chair – Sonny Borrelli, Anthony Kern, J.D. Mesnard, Randall “Randy” Friese, Albert Hale.
ü Military Affairs and Public Safety (Thursday morning) Chair – Sonny Borrelli, Vice Chair – Mark Finchem, Noel Campbell, Eddie Farnsworth, Anthony Kern, Frank Pratt, Richard Andrade, Mark Cardenas, Stefanie Mach.
ü Rules (Monday afternoon) Chair – David Stevens, Vice Chair – Steve Montenegro, David Gowan, David Livingston, Bob Robson, Bob Thorpe, Albert Hale, Ceci Velasquez, Bruce Wheeler.
ü Rural and Economic Development (Tuesday afternoon) Chair – T.J. Shope, Vice Chair – Russell “Rusty” Bowers, Brenda Barton, Vince Leach, Frank Pratt, Jennifer Benally, Sally Ann Gonzales, Juan Jose Mendez.
ü Transportation and Infrastructure (Tuesday afternoon) Chair – Rick Gray, Vice Chair – David Stevens, John Christopher Ackerley, Sonny Borrelli, Noel Campbell, Karen Fann, Richard Andrade, Charlene Fernandez, Victoria Steele.
ü Ways and Means (Monday afternoon) Chair – Darin Mitchell, Vice Chair – Anthony Kern, J.D. Mesnard, Justin Olson, Michelle Ugenti, Jeff Weninger, Mark Cardenas, Andrew Sherwood, Bruce Wheeler.
· Arizona State Senate Standing Committees:
ü Appropriations: Chair – Don Shooter, Vice Chair – John Kavanagh, Sylvia Allen, Olivia Cajero Bedford, Steve Farley, Katie Hobbs, Debbie Lesko, Kelli Ward.
ü Commerce and Work Force Development: Chair – Kimberly Yee, Vice Chair – Steve Smith, Olivia Cajero Bedford, Jeff Dial, David Farnsworth, Robert Meza, Catherine Mirana, Bob Worsley.
ü Education: Chair – Kimberly Lee, Vice-Chair Kelli Ward, Sylvia Allen, Carlyle Begay, David Bradley, Jeff Dial, Steve Smith.
ü Financial Institutions: Chair – David Farnsworth; Vice Chair – Steve Yarbrough, Carlyle Begay, Andrea Dalessandro, Adam Driggs, Steve Farley, Gail Griffin.
ü Finance: Chair – Debbie Lesko, Vice Chair – Steve Yarbrough, Steve Farley, Lynne Pancrzi, Kimberly Yee.
ü Federalism, Mandates & Fiscal Responsibility: Chair – Judy Burges, Vice Chair – David Farnsworth, Ed Ableser, Nancy Barto, David Bradley, Olivia Cajero Bedford, Steve Smith.
ü Government: Chair – John Kavanagh, Vice Chair – Sylvia Allen, Judy Burges, Lupe Contreras, Robert Meza, Martin Quezada, Steve Smith.
ü Health and Human Services: Chair – Nancy Barto, Vice Chair Kelli Ward, David Bradley, Katie Hobbs, Debbie Lesko, Lynne Pancrazi, Kimberly Lee.
ü Judiciary: Chair Adam Driggs, Vice Chair – Nancy Barto, Lupe Contreras, Andrea Dalessandro, Steve Pierce, Martin Quezada, Bob Worsley.
ü Natural Resources: Chair – Steve Pierce, Vice Chair – Don Shooter, Adam Driggs, David Farnsworth, Barbara McGuire, Robert Meza, Catherine Miranda.
ü Public Safety, Military & Technology: Chair – Steve Smith, Vice Chair – John Kavanagh, Judy Burges, Lupe Contreras, Barbara McGuire, Kelli Ward.
ü Rural Affairs and Environment: Chair Sylvia Allen, Vice Chair Gail Griffin, Andrea Dalessandro, Barbara McGuire, Don Shooter.
ü Rules: Chair – Andy Biggs, Vice Chair – Steve Yarbrough, Sylvia Allen, Olivia Cajero Bedford, Gail Griffin, Katie Hobbs, Martin Quezada.
ü State Debt and Budget Reform: Chair – Jeff Dial, Vice Chair – Debbie Lesko, Ed Ableser, Lupe Contreras, John Kavanagh.
ü Transportation: Chair – Bob Worsley, Vice Chair – Judy Burges, Ed Ableser, Carlyle Begay, Jeff Diane, Catherine Miranda, Steve Pierce.
ü Water and Energy: Chair Gail Griffin, Vice Chair – Sylvia Allen, Carolyn Begay, David Bradley, Judy Burges, Debbie Lesko, Lynne Pancrazi.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16
The Embry Riddle College Republicans will meet with newly elected Maricopa County Republicans Chairman Tyler Bowyer at 7 pm., Feb 16 in the ERU-King Engineering Bldg. on the campus in Prescott. Contact: Joey Cilano firstname.lastname@example.org
The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Feb 16 at the Legacy Suites, 540 N Cacheris Ct., Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) to hear Vicki Alger, Research Fellow at the Independent Institute. Alger will address education issues and topics associated with her forthcoming book on the history of the U.S. Department of Education. Contact: Jason Hayes (602) 734-5603 email@example.com
· The Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Feb 16 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. to hear Fair Tax guru Alex Meluskey, who hosts the FairTax for all radio show at 9 pm, Saturdays on KKNT 960am The Patriot Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
Tuesday, February 17
The Coconino County Republican Committee Lincoln Day Dinner has been changed to Feb 17 at 6 pm., at the Double Tree Hotel by Hilton, 1175 W Rt 66, Flagstaff with speakers Gov Doug Ducey, Treasurer Jeff DeWit and Congressman Paul Gosar. Program remarks by Mayor Jerry Nabours and Councilman Jeff Orvits. Doors open to dinner attendees at 5:45 pm. Tickets $50 per person, at the door $60 each. Tables of 10 - $450. VIP reception at 5:30 pm, VIP tickets $100 each, includes table seating with one of the speakers. First come, first served. Platinum table sponsorships: $750 for table of 10, seating up front with dinner, VIP reception and photo ops. Limited seating. No host bar. Sent checks payable to CCRC and mail to CCRC Treasurer Dan Edel 3120 W Tami Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Personal checks only. Checks must be postmarked no later than Feb 11.Contact CCRC Chairman Joan Harris, 928-226-0502 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Women of Prescott will meet at 11:30 am, Feb 17 at the Prescott Resort, 1500 E. Hwy. 69, Prescott, AZ to hear Kris Paronto, co author of "13 hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi" and Lisa Benson, Radio Talk Show Host and author on the "Benghazi Truth Tour". Cost: $18. Note: If you can't make the luncheon, there will be a more intimate dinner that evening also at the Resort. Cost $ 60. RSVP: Elsie Tyree, email@example.com, (928) 778-0235 or Pam Calhoon, firstname.lastname@example.org, (928) 778-7157.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party meets the (3rd Tues) Feb 17, at 6:30 pm., in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Speakers: Tom Jenney, the Executive Director of Americans for Prosperity - Arizona and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Jenney will discuss pending and upcoming legislative issues and Sheriff Joe will offer his comments on the state of the rule of law in Arizona. Guests invited. Admission is free but donations to help offset expenses are welcome and appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski email@example.com or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Paradise Republican Women will gather for dinner at the AZ Federation of Republican Women meeting in Tucson on Fri, Feb 17. Members should contact Barb McMullen if going to Tucson and want to join them.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm, Feb 17 (1st and 3rd Tues) in the Anthem Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. Contact: Chr Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.daisymountainteapartypatriots.com/index.html
· Morning Scoop with the Capitol Times is hosting a panel discussion On “The Future Of Water In Arizona” at 7 am., Tues., Feb 17 at Alexi’s Grill, 3550 N Central Ave., #120, Phx. Registration 6:45 am. Panelists: Tom Buschatzke, Director, AZ Department of Water Resources; Joe Gysel, President, EPCOR Water (USA) Inc.; David Modeer, General Manager, Central Arizona Project; David Roberts, Senior Director Water Resource Management, SRP; Sarah Porter, Director, Kyl Center for Water Policy and Moderator: Jim Small, Arizona News Service Editor. Reservations required. Complimentary continental breakfast provided. Seating limited to 100. Sponsored by: SRP, CAP EPCOR and Curtis Goodwin Sullivan Udall & Schwab. Contact Tracy Keller 602- 889-7140 or email@example.com RSVP at http://morningscoopfutureofwater.eventbrite.com.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the Arizona Republican Lawyers Association luncheon at 11:45 am, Wed., Feb 18 at Snell & Wilmer , 400 E. Van Buren, Ste. 1900, Phx. $20 for members, $35 for non-members (payment at the door). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women will meet for lunch at 11:30 am., Feb 18 at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 East Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Speaker Charles James, an Adjunct Law Professor at ASU and former Assistant Attorney General serving in the Department of Justice during George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush administrations , will address “Federalism in America” today. Social 11 am. Lunch is $25. To RSVP contact Edith, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818 (c).
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY FEB 19
· LD 24 - 3rd Thursday . 6:30 sign-in. 7 pm mtg. Agenda: Setting a vision/mission for LD13. Speaker: RPMC Chairman Tyler Bowyer. AZ GOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phoenix, Az . Chr Ken Bennett . Contact: Carole Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Maricopa Republicans and Patriots will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Feb 19 at the Maricopa Community Church Located at 44977 W Hathaway Ave, Maricopa, AZ 85139. PCRC Chair Irene Littleton will update the group on current events.
· TARS-Maricopa Teenage Republicans - Maricopa, AZ will meet at 6:30 pm, Thurs., Feb 19 at the at the Maricopa Community Church, 44977 W. Hathaway Ave. 85139. http://www.teenagerepublicans.org/constitution_page
The Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma potluck will begin at 6 pm Thurs, Feb. 19 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 in last building behind church. featuring LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell who will discuss the latest developments at the legislators, at the Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95 (last bldg. behind the church). Contact: www.coloradoriverteaparty.org Chr Sally Kizer 928-210-1219. email@example.com
Friday, February 20
· Volunteers Are Needed To Assist At The Fountain Hills Republican Club/LD23 Voter Registration and Outreach Booth during the Feb 20-22 Fountain Hills Great Fair. To volunteer: FHRepublican@gmail.com. Specify preferred times or times that you are not available. Or call 480 588-7612 (leave a message if no answer).
· The Las Fuentes Village Forum is scheduled at 3 pm., Feb 20 at 1045 Scott Dr. Prescott, AZ . Spkr: Mr Henry Hash, Prescott Public Works Dir. on "Prescott Budget" . Contact Jacquie Auwarter 928 776 7453
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21
· Tempe Republican Women’s Door to Door Canvass is scheduled at 10:30 am., Feb. 21 starting at the Dunkin Donuts on Warner/McClintock where participants can pick up volunteer t-shirts, maps, and walking lists.
· Young Americans for Liberty extends an invitation to the general public to attend their first Arizona State Convention in Discovery Hall at Arizona State University in Tempe on Sat., Feb 21. Political campaign training by the Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership (FACL) will take place from 9 am to 1 pm. A Liberty Symposium will take place from 2 - 7 pm, featuring Barry Goldwater, Jr., author Jack Hunter, Congressman David Schweikert, State Senator Kelli Ward, State Rep Warren Petersen, MCRC Chairman Tyler Bowyer and Americans for Prosperity Leader Tom Jenney. Registration is free for YAL members, or $25 for the general public. Register : http://www.yaliberty.org/convention/state/2015/az Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Events sponsors include FreedomWorks, Campaign for Liberty, Leadership Institute, Students for Liberty, Charles Koch Institute, Tea Party Patriots, CATO Institute, FEE and the Heritage Foundation.
· The Republican Club Green Valley/Sahuarita Lincoln‐Reagan Luncheon is scheduled at noon, Sat., Feb 21 at the Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse Ballroom. Doors open at 11:30 am. Lunch at noon. National Conservative Commentator Bill Whittle is the speaker. Reservations required by Feb. 10. Individual ticket $45. Table of 10 $450. Make checks out to RCGVS and mail to RCGVS, P.O. Box 831, Green Valley AZ 85622 by Feb 10. Contact: Joey 203‐7750 or Vinnie 907‐3367 or Kay 904‐9103.
· The Annual Pinal County Republican Committee’s Lincoln Luncheon is scheduled Sat., Feb 21 at the Property Conference Center, 1251 W Gila Bend Hwy, Casa Grande, AZ 85193. Check ins start at 10:30 am., Speakers include Congressman Paul Gosar, Sen Jeff Flake and Arizona Teenage Republicans (TARS) Chairman Lilia Dashevsky. Fundraiser, raffle, prizes. $40 per person. $75 per couple. Table of eight - $275. Tickets: Pinal-County-Republican-Committee/lincoln Contact: Vincent Manfredi email@example.com
· LD 2 Will Host A CO$T Convention Of The States Teens presentation at 10 am, Fri, Feb 21 at the Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse, 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley. http://ld2.arizonagop.net/
· Gun Rights Across America And Riders USA are hosting the Third Guns Across America Rally to say, "Celebrate the 2nd (Amendment) " on Feb 21 at the Arizona State Capitol from noon until 2 pm. Celebrate our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. They have a line up of speakers, vendors, raffles and more. See flyer Event page here: www.facebook.com/events motorcycle parade information http://www.ridersusa.net/event-1843924 .
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· Eric-Holder-Inability-To-Pass-Gun-Control-My-Single-Failure His Failure Is To Not Understand And Support The Constitution
BILL AND HILLARY