- ► August (18)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
· Condolences To The Family Of LD24 Precinct Committeeman William ‘Bill’ Boyd who has passed away. He and his wife Alice have been PCs for decades in LDs 26, 27 and 24. A memorial service is scheduled at 3 pm., Sat. March 7 at the Grace Chapel, 8524 E Thomas Road., Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., March 18th at the Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 East Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Social 11 am. Lunch $25. Frank Riggs, former California Congressman and current President/CEO of Scottsdale-based Joe Foss Institute will be the speaker. RSVP: Contact Edith Stock, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818 for reservations.
· Republican Party of Maricopa County Executive Director April Riggins will chair the upcoming March 28 Lincoln Dinner featuring American Legend Ted Nugent. The event will be co-hosted by Congressmen Matt Salmon, David Schweikert and Trent Franks, County Attorney Bill Montgomery and Sheriff Joe Arpaio at 7 pm., Sat., March 28 at the Scottsdale Hilton Resort, 6333 N Scottsdale Road., Scottsdale, AZ 85250. $60 for precinct committeemen. $125 for sponsors. $250 – Chairman’s Circle, VIP Greet and photo. Registrations open at 5:30 pm. Doors open at 6:30 pm, Dinner at 7 pm. Checks payable to the Republican Party Of Maricopa County, C/O Liz Alcorn, 12040 N. 133rd Way Scottsdale, AZ 85259. RSVP or questions: Liz Alcorn at (602) 315-0349.
· The LD27 South Mountain Republicans will meet at 6:30 pm for dinner, followed by a 7 pm meeting on Tues., March 10 at the Jumbo Buffet (NE Corner Of 35th Avenue And Southern). LD27 events will be the topic of discussion. They plan a ‘Patriots In The Park’ on March 14 at El Reposo Park, an upcoming gun raffle and are recruitment of LD27 Teenage Republicans (TARS). Executive Committee Contacts: Chr Ron Harders – Hbaronaz@Msn.Com - 602-243-0111; 1st Vice Chairman Jose Tello – Josertello01@Gmail.Com - 480-309-5182 And 2nd Vice Chairman Chris Morrill – Bikeartchris@Yahoo.Com - 480-415-2453.
· Former-Red-Sox-Pitcher-Curt-Schilling-Calls-Out-Daughters-Cyberbullies Schilling, the baseball star, grew up around 36th Street/Thunderbird in North Phx, attending Indian Bend Elementary , Shea Middle and graduated from Shadow Mountain High School.
· Timothy Lee, AZGOP Compliance Director, will be conducting a Treasurer’s Training session for GOP LD treasurers and county chairmen from 10am-2 pm, Sat., June 6 at AZGOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Contact Lee at (602) 449-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Phoenix Boys Choir is offering the East Valley community a free concert on Thursday, March 26 at 6:30 p.m. at Mountain View High School, 2700 E. Brown Road, Mesa.
· Congressman Matt Salmon following news that American Ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert was attacked in Seoul. “I am deeply concerned about the attack on our Ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert, and I condemn such acts of violence targeted at American diplomats abroad. I am relieved to hear that he is recovering from his injuries and in good spirits. I wish him a speedy recovery. I am grateful for Ambassador Lippert’s long and distinguished service to our country, especially for his current post upholding our very important U.S.-South Korea alliance.”
· The Highway 69 Republicans will meet at 6 pm., Mon., March 9 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E Hwy 69 in Dewey to hear Joseph Nye of the Arizona Citizens Defense League and a spokesman for Oathkeepers. 5 pm., Social house. RSVP to Frances at 928-632-1099 email@example.com http://www.highway69republicans.com
· Alexa Rogers, Miss Arizona 2015, help serve breakfast to Desert Meadows Elementary School students in Laveen on Fri, March 6, in celebration of National School Breakfast Week. “Make the Grade with School Breakfast,” reminds families that a healthy school breakfast helps students fuel up for a day of learning and academic success. Even though 93% of Arizona schools who participate in the National School Lunch Program also participate in the School Breakfast Program, Arizona schools serve 50 percent fewer breakfast meals than lunch meals, according to a Dept of Ed press release. Research shows students who eat school breakfast are more likely to reach higher levels of achievement in math and reading, concentrate better and retain more of what they learn, according to the AZ Dept of Education. Many households are unaware of the availability of school breakfasts, and many students fear a stigma that only poor kids eat breakfast at school. The School Breakfast Week Celebrity Celebration encourages Arizona students, regardless of income, to visit the cafeteria and start the day with school breakfast so they are nourished and ready to learn.
· The weekly Freedom Report to grassroots activists on free market oriented legislation s conducted at 10 am, every Friday. To participate in Friday's Freedom Call - Dial (712) 775-7031, then type: 421-127-730#. See www.marketfreedomalliance.com
· The Arizona Project will present the film "Passionate Sage - The Character and Legacy of John Adams" at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 9 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx. An American Founding Father, Adams was a statesman, diplomat, and a leading advocate of American independence from Great Britain.
· New Zealand Author Treavor Louden, who penned ‘The Enemies Within’ will be visiting the Arizona Project at 11:30 am., April 6 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phx., according to Chr Ron Ludders. 602.677.1496
· RNC Communications Director And Chief Strategist Sean Spicer in response to former DNC Communications Director And Current American Bridge President’s Attack on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie: "We understand that Democrats are getting desperate after the recent revelations about their presumptive nominee and need to create a distraction, but under no circumstance is it acceptable to say about a sitting Governor that you 'want to kill him dead.' A line has been crossed, and Brad Woodhouse should apologize. That Democrats would use this sort of unacceptable rhetoric only underscores that they are flailing."
· Sen John McCain will hold a media availability at his Phoenix office at 10:30 am., Fri., March 6 at his Phoenix office, 2201 E Camelback Road #115, Phoenix., to discuss recent action in Congress and issues of concern to the people of Arizona.
· Due To The Forecast Of Rain, the Arizona Project cancelled last Saturday’s yard sale. It has not yet been rescheduled, but donations should continue to be drop off sale items at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Mon-Fri between 9 am-5 pm.
· LD27 Republican ‘Patriots in the Park’ festivities are scheduled between 11 am – 5 pm., Sat., March 14 in El Reposo Park, 5020 # Alta Vista Road., Phoenix, AZ, 85042. Free food, games, and raffles. Please bring canned food items to donate for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. To purchase raffle tickets contact any member of the Executive Committee: Chairman Ron Harders – firstname.lastname@example.org 1st Vice Chairman Jose Tello – email@example.com or 2nd Vice Chairman Chris Morrill firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Paradise Republican Women will meet for lunch Sat., March 14 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 with Clint Bolick, Vice-President of litigation at Goldwater Insistue and co-author of ‘Immigration Wars’ with Jeb Bush. 10:30 am social. 11 am program. $30 per person. Reservations/checks to PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267. RSVP by Thurs., March 12. www.prwc.org
· Congresswoman Martha McSally will hold a town hall with Raytheon Missile Systems employees in Tucson on Wed, March 11 to discuss national defense and other issues. Raytheon employs nearly 10,000 people in Southern Arizona, making it the region’s largest private employer. Contact: Patrick Ptak at (202) 603-3100 or email@example.com
· The Emery Riddle University College Republicans meets every Monday evening at 7 pm, in the ERAU-King Engineering Blvd in Prescott. Contact: Chr Joey Cilano firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Las Fuentes Village Forum meets at 3 pm., March 20 at 1045 Scott Dr., Prescott. Speakers: Prescott Police Chief Jerold Monahan and Prescott Fire Chief Dennis Light. Contact: Jacquie Auwarter 928 776 7453
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar, D.D.S. (AZ-04) after spearheading a letter signed by 29 of his House colleagues to Comptroller General of the United States, Gene Dodaro, asking the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to investigate expenditures by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in relation to President Obama’s executive amnesty actions and to determine if these actions violate the Antideficiency Act (ADA), “Congress has not authorized this amnesty program or appropriated money to hire staff and rent buildings to process these illegal applications. The Antideficiency Act clearly states that federal employees are prohibited from, ‘involving the government in any obligation to pay money before funds have been appropriated for that purpose, unless otherwise allowed by law.’ letter to GAO Director HERE. Gosar’s letter is signed by Arizona delegation members Congressman Trent Franks, David Schweikert, and Matt Salmon.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s office is accepting submissions from high school students residing in CD2 for the Congressional Art Competition, a contest held in each Congressional district that showcases the artistic talents of local students. One winner from CD2 will be selected to have his or her artwork displayed in the U.S. Capitol along with the winning pieces from other districts. Winners will be invited to attend a reception in Washington, D.C. The two runner-up winners will have their artwork displayed in the Tucson or Sierra Vista district offices. The deadline for submission is 5 pm., Fri., April 10 to the Tucson district office, 4400 East Broadway Blvd., Suite 510 or the Sierra Vista district office, 77 Calle Portal, Suite B-160. Guidelines HERE. Tucson office at (520) 881-3588.
· Jim Unmacht President of the Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation is asking sportsmen to write to the three Arizona Democrat congressman who recently wrote the President asking for a proclamation setting aside and designating the North Kaibab, Arizona Strip, and portions of the South Kaibab as the Grand Canyon Watershed National Monument. If Obama does that, over a million more acres will get a new "designation", and with it, will come new rules and restrictions impacting recreation on that land, according to AZSFWC. Click here for a map of the area. Public input is being accepted until March 9. 21 out of the 25 AZSFWC member groups oppose this designation as does the Arizona Game and Fish Commission’s May 11, 2012 Resolution Concerning the Loss of Multiple-use Public Lands Due to Special Land-use Designations. See www.Game-and-Fish-Commission -opposes-proposal-to-create-Grand-Canyon-Watershed-National-Monument AZSFWC asks that you contact the Reps Raul Grijalva at .http://grijalva.house.gov/, Reuben Gallego at https://rubengallego.house.gov/ and Ann Kirkpatrick at http://kirkpatrick.house.gov/ to express your dissatisfaction with their proposal. You can also send your comments to Kirkpatrick in care of Molly Brown at email@example.com prior to Monday, March 9. Contact information. congress/members/AZ or Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jose Borrajero's 'call to action' and result of recent votes See Jose’s weekly update on what’s happening at the Arizona legislature.
· Upcoming Maricopa County Parks Wildflower Programs scheduled:
ü March 7, 2 pm, Wild for Wildflowers - Usery Mountain Regional Park
ü March 8, 2 pm, Wild for Wildflowers - Usery Mountain Regional Park
ü March 11,18, 25, 9 am, Wildflower Wed - White Tank Mountain Regional
ü March 13, noon, Wild about Wildflowers - San Tan Mountain Regional Park
ü March 14, 9 am, Wildflower Walk - Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area.
Participants are encouraged to bring plant books and cameras on the hikes. Trails used vary from week to week depending upon the abundance and variety of wildflowers. www.maricopa.gov/parks
· The Pinal County Republican Committee needs 22 volunteers to man a voter registration booth at the March 18-22 Pinal County Fairgrounds, 512 North 11 Mile Corner Road, Casa Grande, AZ 85194. If interested in participating Contact: Barb Manning
· The AZ Heroes To Hometowns “Salute A Soldier 5K” is scheduled Sat., March 21 starting at Freestone Park, 1045 E Juniper, Gilbert. Enter now for the $10 discounted registrations fees to the 5K run/1mile walk. Cost: $40 5K Run or $25 1 Mile Walk (family rates available). Race ceremonies start promptly at 7:45 am. The 1 mile walk starts at 8 am, followed by the 5K run at 8:20am. Registration: Account on http://www.active.com/gilbert-az/running/races/salute-a-soldier-5k-2015?int= use discount code SAS10 until Feb 28th to receive $10 off the 5K. Military member/veterans use code MIL05 for $5 off the military rate, or go to website www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org fill out the registration and use PayPal. Contact: www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org for information or sponsorship or Kathy Pearce email@example.com or 480-330-1632. Other discounts:
ü Feb 1 – 28: use discount code SAS10 for $10 off the 5K Run.
ü Mar 1 - Mar 19 use discount code SAS05 for $5 off the 5K Run.
ü Military discounts: Feb 1 -Mar 19 use discount code MIL05 for $5 off the military rate for 5K Run
ü Discounts will not be honored after the expiration date.
· Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Conner and historic preservationist and arts advocate Elisabeth F. Ruffner will be the first living inductees to the Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame during the Induction Ceremony scheduled at 3 pm., Mar. 12 at 3 p.m. at the Arizona Historical Society Museum, 1300 N. College Ave., in Tempe, Ariz. A reception follows immediately. The event is free and open to the public. Limited seating requires reservations at www.azwhf.org.
The Honorary Chairwomen for the induction ceremony are former Sec. of State Betsey Bayless, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and founding member of the Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame Alison Hughes. Also in attendance will be Sec. of State Michele Reagan.
The Arizona Women’s Hall of Fame program pays tribute to the remarkable women whose contributions have played a significant role in the history of Arizona. Currently, 89 women have been inducted.
2015 Living Legacy Inductees
ü U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor (retired) made history as the first woman appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court, breaking the ultimate “glass ceiling” in the legal profession. In 2009, she received the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award. O’Connor also founded iCivics; an online program dedicated to teaching civics and is the inspiration behind the O’Connor House, an organization dedicated to solving problems through civil discourse.
ü Elisabeth F. Ruffner, a historian and writer who spent decades promoting historic preservation, open spaces and the arts. Ruffner has been named a Culture Keeper as well as a History Maker by the Arizona Historical Society. In 2010, Ruffner received the Governor’s Award for the Arts for individual achievements in promoting the arts and culture in Arizona.
2015 Posthumous Inductees
ü Marietta Bryant (1911-2003) & Daisy Moore (1908-1985).
ü Lorraine W. Frank (1923-2005)
ü Louise Foucar Marshall (1864-1956)
ü Helen K. Mason (1912-2003)
ü Lucy Sikorsky, M.D. (1899-1972)
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, MARCH 6
· The Sun City Republican Club will host a Pot Luck dinner at 6:30 pm., Fri., March 6 in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave. Sun City, AZ. The club will furnish chicken, plates, utensils, drinks and napkins. Members are asked to bring a side dish for eight people. An open discussion will follow. $2 for non-members.
A Fundraiser Reception Is Scheduled For Sen John McCain’s re-election at 5:30 pm, Fri., March 6 at the home of Shannon and Max Fose, 7130 N Central Ave., Phx 85020. Business casual attire. $250 – supporter. $500 – friend. $1,000 – co host. Co- Co-hosts: Lisa Atkins, Scott Celley, Katie Cobb, Bert Coleman, Chris Dahm, Paul Hickman, Aimee and Billy Lally, David Leibowitz, Dan Lewis, David Martin, Paul McKay, Kyle Moyer, Brian Murray, Sean Noble, Marc Osborn Jessica Pacheco, Martin Sepulveda, Colin Shipley, Jim Waring, Warren Whitney and Chad Willems. RSVP by Wed., March 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Emily@lovasco.com
SATURDAY, MARCH 7
Congressman David Schweikert and Sen Kelli Ward will meet with Mohave County GOP District 2 Republicans at 6:30 pm, March 7 at the El Rio Country Club, Mohave Valley, 928-234-0838 email@example.com
· Pima County Republicans are having an Open House between 4-7 Pm., Sat., March 7 in their new location, according to Chairman Bill Beard. Light refreshments and snacked will be served at 17 West Wetmore Road #300, Tucson.
· The Central Arizona Friends Of NRA Banquet is scheduled at 6 pm., March 7 at the Pinnacle Peak Patio Steakhouse, 10426 E Jomax Road., Scottsdale. Doors open at 4 pm. Tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org or L. Boring 602-741-7159.
· CANCELLED: The LD20 Has A Fundraiser Yard Sale has been cancelled. Contact: Chr Ray Malnar at 602-931-3408 or email@example.com.
· Pro-Life Event: Back By Popular Demand Abby Johnson, the former Planned Parenthood director (now pro-life advocate) , will address the Maricopa County community at 10:30 am., Sat., March 7 in Gilbert. Tickets $7. This is presented by First Way Pregnancy Center.
· The Murphy’s Yuma Gun Show is scheduled March 7 and 8 at the Yuma County Fairgrounds. Entry $5. Contact: Gilbert Hernandez to volunteer 298-210-7895. firstname.lastname@example.org
A Parliamentary Workshop will be presented from 9:30-12:30 pm, Sat., March 7 by the Arizona Alpha Unit of Parliamentarians (AAU) and the Arizona State Association of Parliamentarians (ASAP) at the Pyle Adult Center in Tempe. http://az-parliamentarians.org
· Territorial Baseball in Arizona, a presentation by John D. Tenney, baseball historian and writer, founder Arizona Territories Vintage Base Ball League (Twitter: @bballinaridland) and Michael A. Dietrich, captain of the Bisbee Bees, an Arizona Territories Vintage Base Ball League team, will be made at 11 am., Sat., March 7 at the Arizona Capitol Museum, 1700 W. Washington St., Phoenix. Museum entry and parking are free.
· The Highway 69 Republican’s will meet at 6 pm., Mon., March 9 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ. 5 pm social hour. RSVP with June at (928) 632-4661.
· The Yavapai Republican Men's Forum will meet at 11:30 am., March 9 at St. Michael's Hotel Ballroom, 205 W. Gurley St., Prescott to hear Keith Burns, COO YRMC and Leslie Hoffman, Yavapai County Recorder. Cost: $18. Reservations due: noon -Thur, March 5. RSVP: Bob Luzius at (928) 717-2551 or email@example.com
TUESDAY, MARCH 10
· The LD28 Meeting has been changed from March 10 to March 11 at Vincent’s on Camelback, according to LD28 Chairman Vernon Parker.
· LD13 will meet at 6:30 pm., March 10 at Total Wine and More, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ. 85395, according to Chairman Dick Landis (602) 625-0431.
· The Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., March 10 at the Triple Play Restaurant on W. Duval Mine Road. Speakers will be past NRA president Sandy Froman, and Constitutional Sheriff Richard Mack. www.sahuaritateapartypatriots.com
· The Mingus Mt. Republican Club Luncheon (2ndTues) will meet March 10 at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #7400, 705 E Aspen St., Cottonwood. CD4 Congressman Paul Gosar will address “Listening And Working Together to Find Solutions for the 4th District and Our Country. Jack Tinnell will discuss Pres. Alexander Hamilton. RSVP - Niles Haton 928-649-1643. Mingus_Mountain@hotmail.com
A Fundraiser For Bill Gates For Phoenix City Council is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 pm., Wed., March 11 at the home of Councilman Jim and Kitty Waring. Guests include Congressman David Schweikert, Gov Doug Ducey, Secretary of State Michel Reagan, and Councilmen Thelda Williams and Sal DiCiccio. RSVP: Crystal Bradley 602-339-0831 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mingus Mountain Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:15 am, March 10 at VFW Posto #7400, 705 E. Aspen St., Cottonwood. $11 each. RSVP with Niles Haton (928) 649-1643 or Mingus_Mountain@hotmail.com
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11
THURSDAY MARCH 12
· The ‘Women 2 Women Conversations Tour’ will be conducted from 5:30-7 pm, Thurs., March 12 at the Embassy Suites, 2630 E Camelback Rd., Phx. Speakers include US Reps Martha McSally, Susan Brooks (IN) and Renee Ellmers (NC). Lisa Atkins is the moderator. This is the first Women 2 Women Conversation Tour designed to bring female voters together to discuss issues of concern. Free admission, Cocktails and light refreshments will be served. RSVP: www.mainstreetadvocacy.com/women/. Copy your RSVP to Jane Lynch (email@example.com) who will follow-up with you closer to the event.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will attend the 5:30 pm., Thur., March 12 Bullhead City Town Hall Meeting in the Bullhead City Council Chambers, 2355 Trane Road, Bullhead City, AZ.
The First Women 2 Woman Conversations Tour is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Thur., March 12 at the Embassy Suites Camelback, 2630 E Camelback road., Phx. Sponsored by Main Street Advocacy and is an effort to bring together female voters to discuss issues of concern and importance to them. Speakers include Rep. Renee Ellmers (NC) and Rep. Martha McSally (AZ). Lisa Atkins will serve as moderator. Free admission, cocktails and light refreshments. Space limited RSVP: MainStreetAdvocacy.com/women. Contact: Jane Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Fountain Hills VFW Post 7507 has tickets to the 7 pm., Thurs., March 12 Coyotes v Chicago Blackhawks Hockey game. Upper deck - $110, lower deck - $60. Ticket purchase contact: Carl Krawczyk c.krawczyk@hotmail or call 480-215-3899
· DC-Circuit-Sets-Oral-Argument-In-Klayman-Arpaio-Case-To-Enjoin Obama Executive Amnesty Appeals Court Will Be First To Make Law On Constitutionality Of Obama's Executive Immigration Actions - May 4, 2015, U.S. Circuit Court For The District Of Columbia
If You Wan’t To Come, Tryin’ To Take My Gun, Son You Better Be Bulletproof..."
· Clinton-Not Only One-Using-Private-Mail Brewer, Horne, Ducey & Huppenthal
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· GOP-Moves-Expand-Definition-Justifiable-Homicide-Nevada The Opposition Is Not Using Facts, Just Nonfactual Comments. When Fact Checked, Their Credibility Is Poor.
· One Million United's Founder Testifies Vicki Kawelmacher, Will Be Testifying, Along With Others, Including Amanda Collins, Whom The Bill Is Named After.
· Well Overdue?: Britain Is Getting More Dangerous. So Give Us Our Guns Back They Never Learn, Americans Sent Them Their Personal Guns In WWII To Help Defend England, Because They Had No Personal Arms
LAW AND ORDER
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
· Hillarys-Weird-Attempt-To-End-Email-Scandal-Was-Just-Exposed; Judge-Nap-Lowers-The-Boom Hillary's Bad Week Just Got A Whole Lot Worse.
BILL AND HILLARY
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
SECRETARY OF STATE