- ► August (23)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ▼ April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Monday April 6, 2015
· Today’s Yellow Sheet Reports that AZGOP spokesman Tim Sifert says the executive committee meetings have never been open to non-voting members since he joined the staff in 2012. But Lee Miller, the AZGOP’s longtime counsel before he became assistant secretary of state in January, said he doesn’t recall the executive committee ever closing its meetings, largely because there was never a need to do so. “The big issue is rounding up a quorum... It was hard enough to get committee members to actually show up, let alone other people showing up. We never made an effort to limit attendance one way or another,” Miller said. See 4-5-15-briefs PCs Have Been Asking…
· This Evening Immediate Past AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey, who hired Sifert during his two-year chairmanship, emphasized, “I never closed an executive committee meeting as Chairman.” Morrissey said he had one closed meeting involving security prior to the Presidential Candidates Forum due to reports of disruptions planned prior to the forum. He said that meeting was with the production company that brought the forum to Arizona - not the executive committee.
· Republican Party Of Maricopa County Chairman Tyler Bowyer has announced that the 2015 Lincoln Day Dinner amassed more than 400 attendees and raised more than $35K, making the event one of the most successful in Maricopa County GOP history. “We’re pleased to announce such a robust turnout and fundraising effort at the 2015 Lincoln Day Dinner,” said Bowyer. “We cannot thank our generous donors and attendees enough for investing their time and financial resources in the important work that the Republican Party of Maricopa County is doing, including providing voter data support to local legislative districts, voter registration efforts, precinct committeemen training and more. In addition, we were thrilled to have conservative firebrands like legendary guitarist Ted Nugent, Congressman Matt Salmon, Congressman David Schweikert, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and State Senator Kelli Ward energize the room with their remarks. We are grateful for the selfless service that each of our Republican elected officials brings to their respective office and look forward to a tireless grassroots efforts to elect an even larger Republican majority, at all levels, within Maricopa County in 2016.” The 2015 Lincoln Day Dinner was held on March 28 at the Scottsdale Hilton Resort.
· Republican Party Of Maricopa County Passes Resolution In Support Of Parental Rights. After nearly 45 minutes of collegial debate on Wed, April 1, the Republican Party of Maricopa County Executive Guidance Committee approved the passage of a resolution to publicly support parental rights as the ultimate authority in their child’s education.
Resolution To Support Parents’ Rights To Have The
Final Say In The Education Of Their Children
ü Whereas, the National Republican Platform is against Common Core;
ü Whereas, the Republican Party respects parental choice in education;
ü Be it therefore resolved that the Republican Party of Maricopa County Executive Guidance Committee supports parents’ rights in education and continues to support the repeal of Common Core.
· The Yuma County Republican Central Committee invites you to an evening with Sen Jeff Flake between 6-7 pm, Wed., April 8 at the Goodwill Career Center (former Dillard’s), 3097 S 8th Ave. $25 per person. No business checks. Hors d’oeuvres will be served. RSVP - firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD12 New Precinct Committeeman Training will be held at 7 pm., Thur., April 9 at Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Building, 6915 E Guadalupe Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Trainers: Mickie Niland and Pat O'Malley. RSVP: Chairman Mickie Niland Chairman@azld12.com www.azld12.com
· A Fundraiser For Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio is scheduled from 5:30-7 pm., Tues., April 14 by co-hosts Gov Doug Ducey, Congressman David Schwiekert, Phx Councilman Jim Waring, Reid Butler, David Ahir, Nick Wood, Manjula Vaz, Kevin Ransil, Scott Taylor, Dale Phillips, John Carlson, Pete TeKampe, Jake Hinman, Michelle Ahlmer, and Tim Lawlee. Friend - $500. Supporter - $250. Guest - $100. RSVP to email@example.com or 602-315-5031. Location to be provided.
· Today Gov Doug Ducey Signed H.B. 2645, legislation allowing individuals to obtain any laboratory testing directly from a licensed lab without a physician's orders. "As a steadfast champion of reducing burdensome barriers and red tape, I was proud to sign a bill that does just that," said Ducey. "Whether in business or in health care, Arizonans deserve excellent, efficient and cost-effective service. This bill keeps regulations lean while protecting our doctors and health care providers and expanding opportunities for Arizonans to get the testing they need in a timely manner. I want to thank Rep.(Heather) Carter for sponsoring this legislation, and I especially want to recognize Theranos and its CEO Elizabeth Holmes for the foresight and innovative spirit to drive this measure and see it through to the finish line. It's a great day for Arizona and for the future of health care in our state." See: Theranos-Elizabeth-Holmes-Takes-On ACCESS
· Gina Ray www.OptOutAZ.org is calling for anti-Common Core volunteers to help distribute flyers in targeted neighborhoods on
ü Wed., April 8 from 9-11:30 am.
ü Wed., April 8 from 7-8:30 pm
ü Sat., April 11 from 9-11 am.
Participants are ask to meet in the Fry’s Food parking lot (off Higley Rd/Chandler Heights). Please download the appi360 Walk on your smsart device before arriving. RSVP Ray at 480-745-5289 (text only please). They hope to reach 1,000 homes those two days.
· The National Federation of Republican Assemblies nfraconvention2015 plans an Aug 28-30 Presidential Endorsing Convention in Nashville. Transportation options and other information will be presented at the April Meeting. Current AzRA members will be electing delegates and alternates at the June meeting. Members who are interested in being candidates for delegates should send an e-mail indicating their interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD23 Will Meet At 7 Pm., Thur., April 9 at the Via Linda Senior Center, 10440 E via Linda, Scottsdale, 85258. 6 pm – prayer time, 6:30 sign-in, 7 pm mtg. Speakers: Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas and Maricopa County Republicans Chairman Tyler Bowyer.
Remember 1986 will present ‘Phoenix ID Cards for Illegals’ at 6:30 pm., Thur., April 9 at Coco’s Bakery Restaurant, 3414 E Cactus Road., Phx. Contact: Remember 1986
Campaign-Pros-2016-Senate-Rankings Scroll down to item #13 – Arizona. McCain vs Salmon,
· Sen John McCain Will Speak at the 11:30 am., Tues., April 7 Arizona Chamber of Commerce luncheon at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel, 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phx., on US Senate issues of importance to Arizona.
· LD5 Sen Kelli Ward: The 1st session of the 52nd Legislature has come to a close after only 81 days. I believe the last time a session has been so short was before man landed on the moon. Overall, I am very pleased with the session. I was able to join with Governor Ducey, Senate and House leadership, and other conservatives to move toward a balanced budget in order to put AZ on firm financial footing enabling us to move forward proactively rather than reactively. I've gotten many bills signed into law this year and I am still awaiting the Governor’s signature on several others. I am proud to have introduced legislation that will improve education, limit the size and scope of government, expand the free market, and increase accountability in our Medicaid program.
Although not all of my bills made it to the Governor's desk, I am glad to have sponsored bills to protect our Constitution, including the 2nd and 4th Amendment Protection Acts. I also sponsored legislation to decrease fraud in our welfare programs, including food stamps, so the resources go to the neediest in our communities. Another bill, the Safe Families Act, sought to decrease the number of children in our overburdened foster care system. I know that our Founders designed a government that is supposed to move slowly and incrementally so we get laws with minimal unintended consequences. It can take several years to get a bill through the Legislature and ultimately to the Governor for signature The session may be over, but I am still working hard for you. I'd love to meet with you or your group to discuss the challenges and successes you see in Arizona's future. Contact: www.Facebook.com/KelliwardforArizona, Twitter @KelliWardAZ) or email.
· LD24 Has Scheduled A PC Training Workshop from 6-8 pm., Wed., April 8 at GOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. LD24 has approximately 83 vacancies, according to Chairman Ken Bennett. Training Facilitator – Ray Sweeney, an EGC member at large. Objectives of the training sessions are:
ü To each capacity in PC quotas
ü Fill PC vacancies in each legislative district
ü Voter lists will be available for each precinct within the district
Participants are asked to
ü Bring a pen/pencil, notebook or legal pad.
ü RSVP: email@example.com
· Trevor Loudon — author, political researcher and activist, will address ‘Taking Back America’ at 7 pm., Fri., April 20 at the Brand New Church, 1827 1827 W Grovers Ave Phoenix, AZ 85023. $2.50 donation. Book signing.
· Tomorrow Congressman Martha McSally Will:
ü Canyon Vista Medical Center Grand Opening in Sierra Vista. The new 100-bed, four story facility start seeing patients on April 23, 2015.
ü meet with employees of Best Buy in Sierra Vista
ü speak with veterans of American Legion Post 96 in Tucson.
ü tour the UA Tech Park, a facility that houses 40 businesses and organizations that employ nearly 6,500 people and contributes $2.3 billion annually to the local economy.
· Phx Councilman Gates April Coffee Chat is slated for 7:30 am., Tues., April 7 at Accurate Signs & Engraving, Inc., 8837 North Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85020. Please park at Marketplace on Central (SE Corner of Central and Dunlap) and walk to Accurate Signs & Engraving. Speakers: LD28 Rep Kate Brophy McGee - legislative update and The Phoenix IDA – focus on bond financing for community and economic development projects.
· Vote In The GOP Presidential Straw Poll at presidential-straw-poll Who would you like to see as the Republican nominee in the 2016 presidential election?
· ATTN: Town Of Gilbert Republicans: The Town of Gilbert is looking for people to serve on the Planning Commission and Parks. See board-openings
· The Arizona Game and Fish Department “open houses” for constituents to review proposed recommendations at the Game and Fish regional offices:
• Tues, April 7: 3-5 p.m., Pinetop, 2878 E. White Mountain Blvd.
• Tues, April 7: 3-5 p.m., Yuma, 9140 E. 28th Street.
• Tues, April 7: 6-8 p.m., Flagstaff, 3500 S. Lake Mary Road.
No formal presentations are planned. The proposed recommendations will be presented to the commission for consideration during its April 11 meeting in Phoenix. 2015 fall hunt recommendations for deer, turkey, javelina, bighorn sheep, buffalo, bear, mountain lion, and predators and furbearers available for review at www.azgfd.gov/huntguidelines.
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) website www.azra2016.com has been established, thanks to the efforts of Dave and Vicki Alger. It is still in the creation process and interactive pages are being added on a regular basis.
· The Maricopa County Young Republican Professionals Charter Meeting will be held 7pm Tues, April 21 at AZGOP HQ 3501 N 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Open to 18-40 year old Republicans in the valley. Speakers: AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and MCYRP President Chris Herring speak about the vision for Young Republicans in Maricopa County. RSVP through the Facebook link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s office is accepting art work from local high school students for the Congressional Art Competition thru April 10. One winner from CD2 will be selected to have his or her artwork displayed in the U.S. Capitol along with the winning pieces from other districts and will be invited to attend a reception in Washington, D.C. Two runner-up winners will have their artwork displayed in the Tucson or Sierra Vista district offices. The deadline for submission is 5 pm., Fri., April 10 to the Tucson district office m 4400 East Broadway Blvd., Suite 510 or the Sierra Vista district officem 77 Calle Portal, Suite B-160. Guidelines HERE. For information call the Tucson office at (520) 881-3588.
· The Arizona Teenage Republican (TARS) banquet, featuring former Congressman Barry Goldwater, Jr., is scheduled at 7 pm., Sat., May 9 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort in Scottsdale.
· An AZGOP Campaign School is scheduled at 9 am., May 2 at Phoenix headquarters, 3502 N. 24th St. The free session includes communications, fundraising, voter data, committee operations, a luncheon panel discussion with consultants Sean Noble, Brian Murray and Constantin Querard, plus a Q&A session. Limited space. RSVP to AZGOP Political Director George Khalaf at email@example.com.
· The Republican Women of Prescott raffle tickets are now available. Win $10,000, $3,000 or $1,000 at the May 1 drawing. Tickets can be purchased the Republican HQ., 112 B E. Union St., Prescott, AZ 86303 928-776-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org; www.yavgop.org
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Republican Booth At The Pima County Fair, April 16-26 in Tucson. Contact: Steven Fuentes at 433-2615 or email Hq@pimagop.org.
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas has announced the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) is seeking comment on draft versions of updated Arizona Arts Standards. The draft standards available for review will be used to revise Arizona’s current standards for dance, media arts, music, theatre, and visual arts. Parents and other education stakeholders across Arizona will be able to comment on the revised standards until April 24, 2015. Details for input: arts-standards-review. The Department will also hold three statewide public webinars and four public meetings, two in Phoenix and one each in Flagstaff and Tucson. Comments from all sessions will be recorded.
· LD2 Chairman Sergio Arellano is urging potential candidates to attend the four-day, non-partisan Tucson Hispanic Chamber Candidate Campaign Academy starting April 9. This workshop provides training for political candidates or campaign workers. Facilitator: John C Scott, political talk show host who has interviewed nearly every southern Arizona candidate during his 40 years career. The four-day, once a week workshops will be held from 6-9 pm., at the chamber office. $99 per person. THCC members $75 per person. Register at www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org
ü April 9 – Civic Leadership: Should I run for office?
ü April 16 – Issues/Opportunities from a business perpective
ü April 23 – Candidate Media Training.
ü April 30 – Developing a Winning Campaign – campaign finance/clean election, political parties 101.
· Trevor Loudon, Author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists And Progressives In The U.S. Congress,” that exposes the extreme Left’s infiltration of Capitol Hill - including profiles of 14 Senators and more than 50 Representatives and their ties to the Communist Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Workers World Party, etc will be touring Arizona in early April. His Arizona schedule:
ü April 7 - 6:30 pm, Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots, Anthem Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. daisymountainteapartypatriots
ü April 8 – 6:30 pm, Red Mountain Patriots & Freedom Fires, Faith Christian School, 7464 East Main St.,Mesa, AZ 85207 eastvalleyteaparty.com/
ü April 9 – 6:30 pm., Flagstaff Tea Party & Concerned Citizens For America, Church of the Nazarene, 55 Rojo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86351 http://cc4america.org/
ü April 10 – 6:30 pm., Grassroots Activisits, The Brand New Church, 1827 W Grovers Ave., Phx, AZ 85023.
ü April 11 – 9:45 am, Moral Action Ministry, North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262
o 6:30 pm, Payson Tea Party, Tiny’s Family Restaurant, 600 E Hwy 260, Payson, AZ 85541 Tiny’s Family Restaurant, 600 E Hwy 260, Payson, AZ 85541 paysonteaparty.org/
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club member turning in the most US Flag pictures will win a $150 gift basket. The contest will end at the PRWC meeting nearest to the Fourth of July. Send pictures to email@example.com. Be sure to enter "Flag Contest on the subject line.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
TUESDAY, APRIL 7
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30pm., Tues., April 7 in the Grand Canyon Rm of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375to hear immediate past Maricopa County Republicans Chairman A J LaFaro address ‘Voter Fraud, Ballot Harvesting’ and other hot topics. LaFaro is the National Director, Arizona Republican Assembly (Azra), LD17 Past Chairman; Chairman Of Arizona Citizens Tired Of Public Employee Unions and a Member of the Tempe Tea Party. The STP normally meets the first Tues of the month. The next meetings are scheduled May 19 and June 2. Speakers tba. www.surpriseteapartypatriots.com
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will host Trevor Loudon, author of “The Enemies Within” at 6:30 pm., April 7 at the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. Contact: Chr Vera Anderson : 602-821-4675 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.daisymountainteapartypatriots.com/
· An ‘Update From Capitol Hill,’ featuring Sens John McCain and Jeff Flake, is scheduled at 11:30 am., April 7 by the Arizona Chamber of Commerce, Greater Phoenix Leadership, and Arizona Manufacturer’s Council. Registration opens at 10:30 am. $65 for members, $80 for non-members. Contact: Cylee Gutting email@example.com
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will meet with AFP Director Tom Jenney at 3:45 pm., Wed., April 8 in the Mountain View Club House Ballroom, 38759 Mountain View Blvd, SaddleBrooke , AZ to discuss “The Power of Grass Roots. Http://SBRC1.org
· Congressman Trent Franks is hosting the 3rd of his Coffee With the Congressman – Mini Town Hall Series at 8:30 am., Wed., April 8 in the lower level conference room at 7121 W Bell Road., Glendale, AZ 85308. Room capacity is limited. RSVP as soon as possible to 623-776-7911.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will be meeting Wed, April 8 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West to hear Political Director for the Arizona Republican Party George Khalaf. Check-in begins 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. $20 payable by cash or check at the door. Reservations required through Judi Bourd, firstname.lastname@example.org ARW is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members.
· Phoenix District 2 and District 3 Joint Budget Hearing is scheduled at 6 pm., Wed., April 8 in the Paradise Valley Community Center - 17402 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ (Google Map)
· Freedom Fires will present International Blogger Trevor Loudon at 7 pm., April 8 at the Faith Christian School, 7464 E Main St., Mesa AZ 85207. Doors open at 6 pm. Loudon is the founder and editor of KeyWiki.org, a rapidly growing website with the goal of unlocking the covert side of U.S. and Global politics. Admission: $2.50 (17 and under are free)
THURSDAY, APRIL 9
· The Pima County Tea Party Patriots will meet with Colonel (Ret) Jon Gold, a 30 year military intelligence office who will address ‘The US Deterioration as a World Leader at 6 pm., Thur., April 9 in the Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson. Contact: PCRP HQ email@example.com
· Seniors And Family Caregivers are invited to attend a free, educational presentation on Senior Insurance: Options and Strategies, from noon to 1 pm, Thurs., April 9 at the Prescott Valley Christian Church, 7655 E. Long Look Drive.
FRIDAY, APRIL 10
· LD 10 Will Be ‘Remembering Ronald Reagan’ at 6 pm., Fri., April 10 with dinner, dancing and a silent auction at the Savory Opera House in Trail Dust Town, , 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson. Contact: Parralee Schneider 250-5073 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Oro Valley Republican Women Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Fri., April 10 at 300 W Greenock Dr.,Oro Valley. Contact: Beth Van Horn at 520-403-5931.
· The Arizona Republican Party Legislative Salute Dinner is scheduled at 7 pm., Fri., April 10 at the Arizona Biltmore, 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phx featuring speaker Gov Doug Ducey. Registration at 6 pm. VIP tickets $500. Individual tickets $200. RSVP: Michelle at michelle@the hydeco.com or Jennifer at email@example.com or 602-957-7770.
SATURDAY, APRIL 11
CD1 Candidate Gary Kiehne will address LD11 at 9:30 am., Sat., April 11, in the Oro Valley Library, More Information
· The North Central Arizona Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly organizational meeting will begin at 11 am., Sat., April 11 at Robbies Restaurant, 3460 East Beaver Creek Road in Rimrock. AzRA State Executive Board members will be in attendance. AzRA membership is restricted to committed conservatives only. . RSVP Rose firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacque email@example.com for a lunch head count for the restaurant
· LD 9 will meet at 9 am, Sat., April 11 at La Paloma Urgent Care, 4001 E. Sunrise Dr. Tucson, 85718. Speakers will be AZ Secretary of State Michele Reagan and LD5 Sen Kelli Ward. Contact: Prog Chr Kate Reynolds (520.296.4944) or Chairman Brad Johns (520.250.9763).
LD17 Precinct Committee Training is scheduled from 10 am until noon, Sat., April 11. Contact: Chairman Shadow Asgari at LD17shadow@gmail.com
· A Coffee And Cocoa Club Breakfast with Sen Jeff Flake and Rep Jason Chaffetz is scheduled at 8 am., April 11 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott. Registration at 7:30 am. $50 includes membership, breakfast and hot beverage mug. Register here.
· The Paradise Republican Women scheduled their bingo fundraiser for Sat., April 11 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30am Social 11am Program. $30 per person. RSVP by April 8. RSVP by April 8, 2015 or mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267 www.prwc.org
· The Mohave County GOP District 1 Lincoln Day Dinner is scheduled at 5 pm., April 11 in Kingman, featuring Gov Doug Ducey. Contact: 928-279-3950.
· The Graham County Republican Committee Lincoln Day Dinner will be held at 6 pm., April 11 at the Gherald Hoopes Activity Center on the campus of Eastern Arizona College. Contact/RSVP: 928-651-0455
· The Glendale Police Department and Council member Tolmachoff will host an April Shred Event between 8-11 am, April 11 at Highland Lakes School, 19000 N 63rd Ave., Glendale, AZ. This free service is a valuable resource that helps residents properly dispose of personal information that can lead to identity theft. Each household is limited to three banker’s boxes and due to demand, the event may conclude if trucks are full. For further information, please contact Doreen Anderson with the Glendale Police Department at 623-695-0440.
· ERAU College Republicans And Yavapai County Young Republicans invited the whole family to a BBQ between 11 am-3 pm., Sat., April 11 at the Pool Ramada on the ERAU Campus. Free food, raffle prizes, speakers, fellowship and fun. Speakers: LD-1 Rep Noel Campbell and Quang Nguyen of Patriot Network TV. RSVP by April 4 to Joey Cilano 928-420-4751 or ERAU.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marty Hermanson Is Hosting the Maricopa Golf Classic Tournament raising funds for Wounded Warriors & 100 club on Sat., April 11 at the Duke at Rancho El Dorado, 42660 W Rancho El Dorado Pkwy, Maricopa, Arizona 85138. If you do not play golf, they offer lunch @ $25. Website has the packet and information. You can pay online. If you would like to donate a Raffle or Silent Auction item, please reach out to email@example.com Golf Committee: Chairman Marty Hermanson, Chance Jordan, Doug Murray, Stephanie Bores, James Dawson and Brenda Hermanson www.themaricopagolfclassic.com
· Author Trevor Loudon www.TrevorLoudon.comwill discuss his book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the US Congress” and a new documentary film "The Enemies Within" between 9:45 am and noon, Sat., April 11 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Rd. Scottsdale, AZ. 85266, – Donations & vendors welcome. Contact: Mark Singer-480-488-1388 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Colorado River Tea Party’s Annual Tax Day Event is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., April 11 at the Joe Henry Memorial Park. Bring folding chairs or blankets. Tables under Ramada #28. Free hot dogs, soda and water will be available. LD13 State Senator Don Shooter, who is the chairman of Senate Appropriations and vice chair of Natural Resources, and LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro will be speaking on the 52nd legislative sessions "bill's" impacting your TAX dollars. Howard Blitz of Freedom Library and Constitution Studies, will explain the original purpose of taxes. Yuma County Supervisor/radio talk show host Russ Clark will be the master of ceremonies. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com
· PTSD Treatments Saved Vets Life Mesa Woman Copes
· Brnovich Flies Under Radar As He Caves On Illegal Enforcement It’s All About $Aving Taxpayer Dollar$, Doncha Know?
· Need More Proof Of McCain Chokehold On AZGOP? Robert Graham Closing Meeting To Elected Precinct Committeemen, Shutting Down Information Flow
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· PTSD Treatments Saved Vets Life Mesa Woman Copes With PTSD, Thanks To New Treatment
· Karl-Rove-Vet-Ryan-Henowitz: Appreciates His Service, But He's Not Apologizing For War In Iraq
· Democrat-Molesting-Little-Girls Former Dem Party Chairman Caught Molesting Little Girls… But It Gets Worse
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
BILL AND HILLARY
· Americans-Not-In Labor-Force-Exceed-93-Million-First-Time Americans Not In Labor Force Exceed 93 Million For First Time; 62.7% Labor Force Participation Matches 37-Year Low
SECRETARY OF STATE/STATE DEPT