- ► March (16)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ▼ May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday - May 14, 2015
· Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey will make a presentation at 6:30 pm., May 19 to the Daisy Mountain Tea Part Patriots in the Anthem Community Blvd, 3701 W Anthem Way., Anthem, AZ 85086. Meluskey is the Director for Fair Tax radio talk show host on 960 The Patriot on weekends. LD11 Rep Mark Finchem, author of HB 2190 to bar the Arizona version of the Common Core education standards, also speak to the group. Contact: Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Tempe Republican Women Luncheon with Gov. Doug Ducey is scheduled at 11 am., June 13 at the Tempe Sheraton, 1600 S 52nd St., Tempe. Guest admission is $50, which includes a plated lunch and a Free membership to Tempe Republican Women. RSVP:http://temperw.weebly.com/june-13th-2015-luncheon-wdoug-ducey.html AzGuns of Chandler has donated a gun to be raffled at the luncheon. Raffle tickets $5 each. Must Be Present To Win. Contact: President Jessica Merrow (480) 306-2545 email@example.com
· LD27 PC Art Olivas Reports His Computers Were Hacked but he’s got them back from the repair shop. Seems his keyboards inoperable, so he couldn’t get his messages out. However, his incoming e-mails rolled in, but without a workable keyboard, he couldn’t respond. He’s wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. If so, how did they overcome it?
· Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas will address the 9 am, Sat., May 16 Fountain Hills Republican Club breakfast at 1300 N LaMontana Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. 8:30 meet/greet with light breakfast snacks. Q&A to follow. Jon Riches of the Goldwater Institute will be the speaker for the Sat., June 10 meeting. FHRepublican@gmail.com
· 7 Reasons Why Barbara Bush Is The Best Mother Ever She was the enforcer of rules in the family.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club's GOP Socials are the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at various locations. These are social events, no speeches, no reservations. Everyone is invited. This month's social will be Tues, May 26 at El Encanto Restaurant, 11044 N Sauguaro Blvd, FH. The June 23 Social will be at Sapori D'Italia, 11865 N Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 FHRepublican@gmail.com
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will hear a presentation from Arizona Corporation Commissioner Doug Little at 6:30 pm., Tues. , May 19 meeting in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 WRH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 895375 Click Here For Map
· Gov Doug Ducey Will Host economic development, education, business and elected leaders from all corners of Arizona for a leadership summit from 1:30 - 4:30 pm, Thurs., May 14, at University of Phoenix Stadium. The event will allow leaders from across the state to convene for a discussion about how to make Arizona the best place in America to work, do business and get an education. Speakers at the Governor’s Leadership Summit will include:
ü Arthur Brooks, President of the American Enterprise Institute
ü An Education Panel featuring Joel Klein, former Chancellor of the New York City Department of Education and Paul Pastorek, former Louisiana Superintendent of Public Instruction
ü Frank Luntz, Author, pollster, and leading communications consultant
“I’m excited to announce this event and look forward to bringing together professionals from throughout Arizona – from all backgrounds, sectors and areas of expertise,” said Ducey. “We’ve made some remarkable progress in Arizona in just a few short months – and as we look ahead to the next few years, we’re going to remain steadfastly committed to educational excellence and economic opportunity for all in our state. I’m excited to work with and learn from other passionate leaders as we chart a prosperous course.”
· How-Many-Illegal-Immigrants-Were-Deported-In-Your-County-As-Part-Of-The-Secure-Communities-Program? This-Map-Has-The-Answer According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, the deportations occurred between October 2008 and February 2015. The three counties with the most deportations during this period were Los Angeles County, Calif.; Maricopa County, Ariz.; and Harris County, Texas.
· The Tenth Annual AzCDL Independence Day Rifle Match is scheduled Sat. , July 4 hosted by the Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club. Limited to 6-0 shooters. Match information, location, rules and reservations can be found at AzCDL’s website. Entry fee is $60 and includes a free AzCDL Basic Annual membership. Contact: Match Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Military/Veteran Resource Navigator Training is scheduled in Phoenix on May 19, in Parker on June 3 and Show Low on June 18. Veterans can register here. The training is to support those that work with returning veterans help them going back to civilian life with how to get the help they need.
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots Will Hear Constitutional Sheriffs And Peace Officers Association Member Rick Dalton at the 6:30 pm., Tues., June 2 meeting in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 WRH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 895375 Click Here For Map
· Pima County Republican Headquarters is calling for volunteers between 9:45 am and noon on Sat., May 16 to help the three Republican city council candidates obtain signatures to get on the ballot.
ü WARD 1: Candidate Bill Hunt gathering at I-10 and Starr Pass Boulevard, 709 W Starr Pass Blvd (Waffle House)
ü WARD 2: Candidate Margaret Burkholder gathering at Houghton south of Irvington - Civano, 10645 E. Eisenbergs Place (House)
· The Republican Women of Prescott present “An Evening with Dinesh D’Souza’, who is a former White House policy analyst for President Ronald Reagan, at 7:30 pm., Tues, July 28 in the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center. Tickets on line at www.ycpac.com/rwop-dinesh between 10am - 4 pm. $30, $45, $55, and $75. A pre-event reception will be held at 5:30 pm in the Sculpture Garden. No host bar. Additional $25, reservations required. Limited tickets.
· The New Yavapai County Republican Veteran's Outreach Committee is planning a campaign to get all Republican veterans registered to vote. Brig. General Duane Erickson, retired and former Sec. of State Ken Bennett are Honorary Chairmen. The planning committee consists of: Tom Williams, Harry Oberg, Ron Edwards, and Bob Collins. Republican Veteran can call 928-776-4500 for more information.
· Congressman Paul Gosar is accepting nominations request through Oct 30, 2015 from CD4 youths, age 17 or older as of July 1, 2015, who are eligible to apply to the five services – US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, and US Coast Guard. Contact: Penny.Pew@mail.house.gov or call 480-882-2697 regarding applications.
· Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan petitions to get on the ballot can be signed at the Arizona Project office, 3375 E Shea Blvd. #2-B, Phoenix, 85028 M-F., 9 am to 5 pm. Contact: Nina Marlow (480) 707-9043 nmarlowCBL@gmail.com
· Timothy Lee, AZGOP Compliance Director, will be conducting a Treasurer’s Training session for GOP LD treasurers and county chairmen from 10am-2 pm, Sat., June 6 at AZGOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Contact Lee at (602) 449-1000 or email@example.com
· Contact www.arizonansagainstcommoncore.com for the latest on Arizonans Against Common Core.
· A. J. LaFaro, National Director of the Arizona Republican Assembly (AZRA) and Immediate Past Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) is making presentations to Arizona County and Legislative District (LD) Committees, Republican Clubs, Tea Parties and Liberty Movements about
ü 1) ballot harvesting, stuffing and tampering and
ü 2) closing the Republican primaries here in Arizona
LaFaro is scheduled to speak to the
ü May 18 – Leisure World Republican Club
ü May 19 – Fountain Hills Tea Party
ü May 27 – Estrella Conservative Republican Club.
Any County or Legislative District (LD) Committee, Republican Club, Tea Party or Liberty Movement interested in hearing LaFaro's presentation can
contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
· Editor’s Note: When expressing opinions, please limit commentary to 300 words.
· Aaron Borders, Second Vice Chair Of The Republicans Of Maricopa County: Are you sick of “Paper PCs” ? Both sides of the Republican Party have spent countless hours recruiting PCs to carry their proxy and influence party elections. This is crippling to our GOTV efforts and parties functionality.
Since January, County Chairman Tyler Bowyer set the agenda of priorities. Top on the list was to fill our PC vacancies. As an Executive Board we have been doing all we can to assist LDs in providing every resource possible. In this push to recruit more active PCs, we have been made aware that there is an overwhelming problem with “paper PCs” or “non-active PCs”. Some have suggested by-law changes or even proxy limits.
In most states where Republicans are the most productive they don’t have open PCs spots for appointments. If someone wants to be a PC, they must run and earn the votes to get elected.
THIS and ONLY this is the way to rid LDs of “Paper PCs” and thus the proxy abuse. When you have a “paper PC” in your district, find an active Republican to become a PC Candidate! A PC Candidate will actively call, door knock and inform Republicans of what is happening in the Party and their local Government. While doing this they will be accomplishing 3 things. (1) Meeting the 125 registered Republicans they are wanting to represent, (2) actually doing the job the “Paper PC” isn't doing thus grooming themselves to be a great actionable PC and (3) They are connecting with their voters who will vote for them.
When active PCs recruit PC candidates, within 2 election cycles we will rid the party of nonproductive PCs and fill it with new active, motivated, enthusiastic, and campaign experienced PCs! This will strengthen our party and fix a major structural problem unique to our party in AZ. - Aaron Borders, MCRC 2nd Vice Chair, 480-359-5079 Aaron@maricopacountygop.com
AZ CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATE
· Congressman Matt Salmon after voting in favor of H.R. 1191, the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015. “Word of the President’s negotiations with Iran have made citizens around the world squirm. While single-mindedly determined to sign an agreement at any cost, news reports indicate that the President has given away far too much and done little to protect the world from an Iran armed with a nuclear weapon. This bill will ensure that both chambers will be able to review the full text of the agreement before it takes effect. I hope the Administration produces an agreement with Iran that will provide long-term regional and global security, and protect U.S. citizens and our allies. However, if the agreement falls short, I will not hesitate to join with my colleagues to protect U.S. interests and kill a false deal.”
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar submitted a statement today for the Congressional Record regarding the court case, State of Ariz. et al. v. Tohono O’odham Nation (T.O.). Court litigation was filed against T.O. after it announced its intention to acquire lands in trust for an off-reservation casino on a parcel of land in Glendale, Arizona. “I submitted a statement for the official Congressional Record on the House floor in order to supplement the record on H.R. 308, the Keep the Promise Act. My statement explains the details of evidence that documents how T.O. acted immorally and covertly against its fellow tribes, the State of Arizona and the general public.
“The court case against T.O. and their dishonest actions to secretly build a casino in Phoenix was dismissed on the doctrine of sovereign immunity. In other words, the court ruled that the tribe cannot be sued in court because ... It can't be sued in court. The merits of the case were never addressed, and that is why Congress’ oversight in these matters is so important.
“In order to remedy this situation I cosponsored H.R. 308, The Keep the Promise Act, which is narrowly crafted to address those claims that are shielded by T.O.’s assertion of sovereign immunity. Previous Court rulings demonstrate that Congress is the only institution that can hold T.O. accountable for its fraud, misrepresentation and broken promises.
“I believe it is important for the truth to be known. This incident and breach of trust has proven that T.O. can’t be trusted in the future relative to business dealings, tribal matters and commercial relations. I urge Congress to resolve this issue in a timely manner and for the House to once again pass the Keep the Promise Act.” Gosar’s floor speech HERE. Full text HERE.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally today on state the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) spends $6 billion a year in improper payments, wasting taxpayer dollars and putting veterans’ lives at risk. “Today’s news is yet another tragic disclosure in what’s become all too common for the agency charged with caring for our war heroes,” said McSally. “Veterans in Southern Arizona and around the country deserve access to prompt, high quality health care without having to drive hours to get it. The waste and abuse reported today represents a serious failure in leadership, but more importantly, a failure of our government to honor its commitment to those who have served and sacrificed for our country. Congress must fully investigate today’s revelations, and I will continue to work with my colleagues to hold the Administration accountable and get our veterans the care they deserve.”
McSally has pressed the Administration to improve access to health care for Southern Arizona veterans. On February 23, 2015, she joined 29 Members of Congress to call on the Administration to change the 40-mile eligibility measurement under the Veterans Choice Program from a straight-line measurement to road mileage, something the Administration announced it would do the following month. She has called on the Administration to answer for its decision to raid funding for the Veterans Choice Program in its Fiscal Year 2016 budget and address how to meet a veteran’s specialty need should the VA clinic within 40 miles not offer it.
Today, the Committee on Veterans Affairs’ held a hearing looking into waste, fraud, and abuse in the VA’s procurement policies over at least the last five years. The hearing comes on the same day as reports alleged that “gross mismanagement” and a failure to follow federal contracting rules results in at least $6 billion in improper spending annually.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, MAY 15
· The Republican National Committee (RNC) Spring Meeting is in its last day at the Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale. Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and Ariz Gov Doug Ducey will speak at the 1 pm., Fri., May 15 luncheon.
· The AzFRW Summer Meeting is scheduled May 15 and 16 in Mesa. Registration deadline is May 7. AzFRW Summer Meeting Registration Form
SATURDAY, MAY 16
· A Celebration Of Life Memorial For Governor Raul Castro will be held at 11 am., Sat., May 16 at the Arizona State Capitol, according to Gov Doug Ducey. Details will continued to be released. Gov’s office contact: Kim Sabow. 602-542-1457 email@example.com
Memorial masses hosted by the Castro family:
ü 9 am., May 15 at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 272 N Rodriguez St., Nogales, AZ
ü 2 pm, May 15 at St. Augustine’s Cathedral, 192 S Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ
The official funeral mass will be held at 9 a.m. on May 16 at St. Mary's Basilica, 400 E Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004. Castro's ashes with interred in a private ceremony at the Sedona Community Cemetery in Sedona, AZ. Family contact: James Garcia, 602-460-1374, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Yavapai County Oathkeepers Chairman Jim Arroyo is conducting the meeting of the Prescott Valley Oathkeepers between 11 am-1 pm., May 16 at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (park in the rear and enter the rear dining hall.) Participants are asked to have lunch at the restaurant so the group can meet there without charge. Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters. Contact: http://oathkeepers.org/ http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/about/
· The Cobre Valley Republican Club Armed Forces Day Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Sat., May 16 at the Elks Club in Globe, AZ. Speakers include State Treasurer Jeff DeWit, LD6 Sen Sylvia Allen, and AZ Teenage Republicans Chairman Lilia Dashevsky. Rev Clyde Bowen will give the invocation. $30 per person. Two for $55. Doors open at 10:30 am. Contact: Judy Moorhead 928-200-2468.
· The Moral Action Ministry Presents Supt of Public Education Diane Douglas in the Arizona State Government in Action-The 1st 100 days of 2015 between 9:34 am and noon, Sat., May 16 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Road, (Dynamite & Pima) Scottsdale, AZ. LD23 Reps Michele Ugenti and Jay Lawrence will address legislative issues.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will hear Supt of Public Instructions Diane Douglas on Sat., May 16. Jon Riches of the Goldwater Institute will highlight the Sat., June 20 monthly meeting. Meetings are held in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 stating promptly at 9 am. 8:30 am social. Contact: FHRepublican@gmail.com
The Tucson Expo Prepperfest/Gun Show is scheduled Sat & Sun., May 16 & 17. $10 for both days . Click Here For $2 Off Coupon!
SUNDAY, MAY 17
· The May 17 Las Fuentes Village Forum will feature Yavapai County Attorney Sheila Polk addressing: "Consequences of Recreational Marijuana" at 3 pm., at
1035 Scott Dr. Prescott, AZ, Moderator: Malcolm Barrett, Jr. Contact: Jacquie Auwarter (928 )776-7453.
· The Verde Valley Republican Women luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, May 20 at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ. Meet/greet at 11 am., $17 per person. LD 6 Sen. Sylvia Allen, and Reps Brenda Barton and Bob Thorpe will provide a legislative update. RSVP: Erna Sesek (928) 284-4248 or email@example.com.
Yavapai County Young Republicans will meet at 6:30 pm., May 26 at a yet to be determined location. Contact: Matthew Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Women of Prescott will meet at 11:30 am., May 26 at the Prescott to hear Dr. Zuhdi Jasser author of "A Battle for the Soul of Islam. " $20 each. RSVP: Elsie Tyree, email@example.com, (928-778-0235 or Pam Calhoon, firstname.lastname@example.org (928) 778-7157.
· The Yavapai County Republican Party’s Frontier Days BBQ Buffet is scheduled at 6:30 pm, July 3. 5:30 pm social hour, no host bar. $65 per person or $600 per table of 10. RSVP 776-4500 or email@example.com
MONDAY, MAY 18
· GOPAC will hold its 2015 Western Regional Forum in Phoenix May 18-19 featuring Bill Kristol, editor and co-founder of The Weekly Standard, and Hugh Hewitt, nationally syndicated talk-show host.
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., May 18 at the Sundial Center 14801 N 103rd Ave, , in Sun City with Maricopa County Community College Board members Jean McGrath and John Heep. 6:30 pm – social.
TUESDAY, MAY 19
· The Fountain Hills Az Tea Party (3rd Tues) is scheduled at 6:30 pm., May 19 at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Former Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee A.J. LaFaro will be speaking on closing the Republican primary in Arizona. Open to all Republicans. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., May 19 to hear an update on the Arizona Corporation Commission from Commissioner Doug Little in the Grand Canyon Room of the the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. The group meets the first Tuesday of the month.
· GOPAC will hold its 2015 Western Regional Forum in Phoenix May 19 featuring Bill Kristol, editor and co-founder of The Weekly Standard, and Hugh Hewitt, nationally syndicated talk-show host.
· Dr. Carl Goldberg will speak to the Tuesday Morning Discussion Group at the Arizona Republican West Valley Office, 99th Ave/Bell Road, Sun City at 9:30 am, Tues., May 19, according to office manager Peter Lee. Goldberg will address the many aspects of Islam.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20
· The Tucson Eastside Republican meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Wed. ,May 20 in the Bear Canyon Library Community Room, 8959 E. Tanque Verde where they will heard from Tucson City Council candidates Margaret Burkholder - Ward 4, Kelly Lawton - Ward 2 & Bill Hunt - Ward 1. Free admission. Contact:
Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 & email@example.com
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet May 20th at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 East Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. LD5 Senator Kelli Ward, will provide a legislative update including the state budget, and important bills currently waiting consideration in the next state legislature. Ward will take questions from the audience. Social -11 am, Lunch/Program 11:30 am. Lunch is $25. Reservations: contact Edith Stock, firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-298-7818.
THURSDAY, MAY 21
· Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery will address the LD24 Republicans at 7 pm, Thurs., May 21 at AZGOP Headquarter, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Montgomery is a West Point graduate, decorated Gulf War Veteran and former Deputy County Attorney. Rep Heather Carter will give a legislative update. Registration opens at 6:30 pm. An executive board meeting is also scheduled at 6:30 pm. PC Tristan Manos will be taking photos for the LD13 ID badges. See http://ld24.arizonagop.net Phoenix City Councilman Jim Waring will address the LD24 Republicans on June 18.
· LD25 will meet at 7 pm, May 21 (3rd Thru) at 640 N Mesa Drive Mesa, AZ. Doors open at 6:45 pm. Speakers: City of Mesa Mayor Jon Giles and State Treasurer Jeff DeWit. Contact: 1VC Haydee Dawson email@example.com
· LD21 will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., May 21 at the Republican West Valley Office, 10050 W. Bell Rd, Suite 26, Sun City, AZ to elect new leaders. Nominations will be taken from the floor.
· Alex Meluskey, who has announced he is running again Sen John McCain for the Senate seat in 2016, will speak at the May 21 Chino Valley Pachyderm meeting at the Bonn Fire Restaurant in Chino Valley, according to Chairman Sue Goodchild.
· Author Don Jans will address his book "My Grandchildren's America" at 6 pm., Thurs., May 21 at the Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, Yuma. Contact: Sally Kizer firstname.lastname@example.org 928-210-1219
· The Maricopa Republicans will host Author Kirk Fowler, at 6:30 pm., Thurs., May 21 at the COPA Center , 44585 Honeycutt Road, Maricopa 85138. Fowler, who wrote Potty Training for Liberals, joined the U.S. Border Patrol in 1960 and was stationed on both the Mexican and Canadian Borders. 1968 he began work as a Special Agent for DEA, stationed in Los Angeles, New York City, Washington DC, Mexico City (In Charge of Intelligence for Mexico and Central America), Dallas (In Charge of Intelligence for a seven state area) and Phoenix (In charge of the joint task force --Federal-State and Local Officers) Intelligence and the Marijuana Eradication Campaign. Has operated his own PI firm since 1986. See flyer fowler to speak
· Senate-GOP-Leaders-In-Open-Partnership-With-Obama McConnell In Cahouts
· Parent Alert: The Feds Want Your Kids 24/7 Public Boarding Schools On Obama Regime’s Agenda
· Scott Walker Separates From Pres. Pack On Amnesty Consulting With Sen. Jeff Sessions Pushes Gov. Walker Ahead In Iowa
· Hillary’s Amnesty Deceit Gravely Imperils USA
· Arizonans-Realize-They-Made-Mistake-In Ducey Job Disapproval at 44%
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
LAW AND ORDER
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
BILL AND HILLARY