- ► August (20)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ▼ August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Tuesday - August 11, 2015
· LD1 Unanimously Passed Resolution Opposing Obama’s Iranian Nuke Deal . The resolution reads:
ü WHEREAS, Obama in submitting our country to UN authority rather than upholding his oath of office to follow our Constitution [to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States]; and
ü WHEREAS, Obama as Commander in Chief is aiding Islamic enemies by facilitating them in getting nukes instead of stopping them (he is arming Iran while disarming our troops and our allies); and
ü WHEREAS, our Republican leaders vote on bills and agreements without reading them and relinquish their oversight powers (useless Corker Bill [R-TN]); and
ü WHEREAS, Obama is protecting Iran's nuclear infrastructure while dismantling American nuclear capabilities, warning us that the U.S. would be a 'global outlaw' if congress tries to change the deal while Obama's Iran deal is traitorous because it:
- is not verifiable or enforceable and allows Iran to produce a bomb which may be given to rogue operatives or use to blackmail world nations;
- will give Iran access to over $100 billion in frozen assets to sponsor terror, especially against the US and Israel;
- allows Iran to start selling its oil openly on the market which will ramp up Iran's economy, while Obama is stifling oil and coal production in the USA and causing higher unemployment in America;
- commits world powers including the USA to aid Iran in developing better nuclear technology while Iran declares 'death to America and Israel'.
- puts Iran itself on a committee that will vote whether to allow access to their own Iranian nuclear sites (with 24 days notice of inspections!);
- gives Iran access to the world's most advanced conventional weapons by lifting the UN arms embargo;
- will release 16 terrorists while 4 Americans will continue to be held captive in Iran; now, therefore be it
RESOLVED that the LD1 Republican Committee in Maricopa County does condemn President Obama and complicit Democrats for the traitorous Iran Nuke Deal, AND also condemn complicit Republicans for surrendering congressional oversight powers via the Corker Bill. It is very unlikely there will be enough Democrats that will stop the deal by overcoming an Obama veto.
Respectfully brought forth by LD1 Chairman Cathy Schwanke August 10, 2015..
· St Joan of Arc Respect Life is sponsoring a Planned Parenthood protest between 10-11 am, Sat., Aug 22 at Planned Parenthood Phoenix, 4751 N 15th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014 in conjunction with the National Day of Protest. Participants should bring signs. Speakers include Sen. Nancy Barto, US Rep. David Schweikert, County Atty Bill Montgomery, Fr. Don Kline, Dr. CT Wright, AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. Contact Linda Rizzo, SJA Respect Life Chair, 480-766-6606
· Fountain Hills Az Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Aug 18. (3rd Tues) 6:30 PM., Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.). Congressman David Schweikert will provide a update on critical issues in Washington. Free admission. Donations welcome. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· CD2 Candidate Matt Heinz Matt Heinz announced that he broke $100,000 in fundraising during the first week on the campaign trail.
· A J LaFaro's Upcoming Speaking Schedule: Based on my two years as MCRC Chairman and the August 2014 Arizona Primary Elections, I came to the conclusion Arizona's voting and election system has serious problems. That's why I authored the resolution to close the primaries and developed a compelling power point presentation I've presented to over 2,500 people since February of this year. The presentation is approximately 40 minutes with another 20 minutes for questions, answers and discussion. I'm pleased to say the presentation is being received very well, and the testimonies from the attendees and discussions are extremely informative. Please contact me at email@example.com if your County or LD Republican Committee, Republican Club, Tea Party or Liberty Movement is interested in having me speak. Below is my upcoming speaking schedule:
ü Aug 20 –Thurs- 7 pm., LD25 Republican Committee, Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N Mesa Dr, Mesa AZ 85201.
ü Sept 12 – Sat – 10 am, LD11 Republican Committee, Oro Valley Libary, 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737.
ü Sept 19 - Sat – 9 am., LD14 Republican Committee, Victory Theater, 555 E Entertainment Ave, Safford, AZ 85546.
ü Sept 25 –Fri – 6:30 pm, Deer Valley Tea Party, Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
· Sen John McCain will hold ‘employees only’ (not open to the public) town hall meetings’ in Tucson and Marana this Wed., Aug 12 and Thurs., Aug 13.
ü Aug 12 - 10:30 am., Bombardier employees.
ü Aug 13 - 10:30 am., Tucson Electric Power employees.
ü Aug 13 – Marana 3 pm., Trico Electric Cooperative employees in Marana
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club meets at 9 am., Sat, Aug 15 with CEO Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry Glen Hamer, in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Free admission. Meet & Greet with breakfast snacks at 8:30 am. Contact: at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.FHRepublicanClub.org.
· LD23 will NOT meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 at the Via Linda Senior Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 6 pm prayer, 6:30 pm registration. Contact: http://www.ld23gop.org/
· LD24 will NOT meet in August. See http://ld24.arizonzagop.net County Attorney Bill Montgomery will address LD24 in September.
· Dr. Ben Carson Will Hold A Rally on the evening of Tues, Aug 18th in the Phoenix area. The location and time will be announced soon.
· The Annual Citizens Defense League ( AzCDL) Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC) Will Be Held On Sept 25-27 In Phoenix. This Is A Great Opportunity To Network And Hear The Leaders In The “Gun Rights” Movement.
· Republican Phoenix Mayoral Candidate Anna Brennan will be on
ü Noon, Wed, Aug 12 Telemundo at Noon on Wed, Aug 12. KTAZ TV channel 39.
ü 8 am, Thurs., Aug 13 - Pat MacMahon's Early Morning, AZTV channel 7/Cable 13
ü 8:30 am., Fri, Aug 14 - Channel 12 Square off.
Contact: Campaign manager Cecilia Marie 602-291-024 email@example.com
· The Arizona Capitol Times Morning Scoop – Higher Education is scheduled at 7:15 am., Tues, Aug 18 at Alexi's Grill, 3550 N. Central Ave., Ste. 120, Phoenix. 6:45 am registration. 7:15 am panel discussion with panelists Glenn Hamer, President & CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Eileen Klein, President, Arizona Board of Regents and
Timothy Slottow, President, University of Phoenix. Moderator: Jim Small, Editor, Arizona News Service. Contact: Tracy Keller at (602) 889-7140 or firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations required • Complimentary continental breakfast provided RSVP HERE Seating limited to 100. Sponsored by: University of Phoenix, 1Government Procurement Alliance.
· Today, A Federal Judge Appointed To The Bench By President Bill Clinton, dismissed a lawsuit, Klayman v. Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation (15-cv-80388 S.D. Fla)filed under the Racketeering and Corrupt Organizations Act ("RICO") and other causes of action, which was based on the Clintons' acceptance of money from foreign and other donors in exchange for favors while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. In addition to filing suit, Larry Klayman asked the judge, Donald M. Middlebrooks, to take into custody Hillary Clinton's private email server and the thumb drive containing classified information – still in possession of her attorney, David Kendall. The predicate acts of RICO alleged in the complaint hinged on the obstruction of justice in defendants having secreted or destroyed emails evidencing their crimes, most notably the sale of waivers to do business with Iran and the release of classified information about U.S.-Israeli war plans should the nuclear facilities of this terrorist state have to be removed militarily.
Klayman issued this statement: "I am disappointed but not surprised. This case was a hot potato for a Clinton appointed judge. Had he allowed it to proceed, he would have been potentially retaliated against by the Clintons. In this regard, he would not have had a chance to be nominated for a higher judgeship or other post should Hillary Clinton be elected president. While federal judges are appointed for life, they are not immune to politics. I intend to take an emergency appeal and I am confident that the judge's decision will be reversed by neutral judges on the appeals court." To view the complaint, go to www.freedomwatchusa.org or for an interview, contact Freedom Watch at email@example.com
· Tom Morrissey Immediate Past Chairman AZ GOP For the "Establishment" in our party I offer a line from Bob Dylan's classic "The Times They Are A Changing." That line is, "You'd better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone". If you cling to the belief that you can stifle the Conservative Movement by broadcasting misinformation and character assassination, you had best prepare yourselves for some rough swimming. WE are awake in numbers that you have not seen since the glorious days of Ronald Reagan. The establishment in the party tried to stifle him and the Conservative Movement in those days as well but we all know what happened then , eight years of a very bright light in an extremely dark night. What part of that don't you get? (Pssst... You'd better start swimming... ) Your 'con' isn't working anymore. It's not Donald Trump, the person, rather, it is his message that is resonating stronger and stronger. I can say the same thing for Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson and what they are saying.
· Senate Candidate Kelli Ward: The actions of Planned Parenthood—harvesting baby’s organs and body parts—is the most vile, disgusting thing I’ve seen in my lifetime. As a physician, I’ve seen a lot of gruesome things. But I’ve never felt my stomach turn upside down like I did when I saw a Planned Parenthood employee say she wanted to make enough money selling aborted babies to buy a Lamborghini. That’s why I was surprised and pleased when John McCain initially said he’d be willing to shut down the government instead of funding Planned Parenthood!
But I should have known better. Immediately, McCain backtracked and pre-emptively surrendered to Obama and the radical left, saying he wouldn’t be willing to shut down the government to defund the organ harvesting of aborted babies. McCain refuses to do whatever it takes to stop Planned Parenthood’s gruesome organ-harvesting scheme.
This is exactly what’s wrong with the Republican establishment. Not only do they refuse to fight, they refuse to even step in the ring. McCain will do nothing to defend our values, no matter how ridiculous and offensive the radical left gets. I have had enough. If McCain can’t even muster the strength to stop abortionists from selling baby’s body parts, then there is no chance he will fight for anything else.
I Will. As a physician, I took an oath to help the sick and to save lives. As a Senator, I will swear an oath to the Constitution. I’ll keep both of those oaths. And unlike John McCain, I won’t give the left a free pass to harvest baby organs. I know you’ve had enough. We need real leadership, and I will provide it. chip in
· US Senate Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk: I'm ready to defeat Sen. John McCain in the Republican Primary and give Arizonans a constitutional conservative choice as your next Senator. We’ll change Washington, D.C. together. We need you with us, as Sen. McCain hasn’t represented US for years. He’s a symbol of the D.C. Establishment. AZ needs a constitutionally bound senator, who won’t violate the Oath they take. The GOP Machine is supporting Sen. John McCain with his decades of influence with lobbyists, donors and many elected officials in AZ. Our future freedoms depend on your helping us, so please don’t sit and watch in the stands, join our Campaign to win. We need the support from the grassroots Arizonans who’ve lost hope while watching the America we all love being “radically transformed” by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, Sen. McCain and others who’ve voted for their type of America. It’s time for all Americans to stand up & fight back, we ask you who believe what I’m saying to come and join our team to restore our freedoms in DC and AZ as well. http://www.vanussenate.com
· Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio: The $31.5 Billion Train Tax was purposely designed to not follow the freeways. It was designed to follow the contributors of those wanting your money. Vote No On Prop 104,103, 102 And 101. Remember:
ü Phoenix politicians inserted the word "may" at the last minute to trick you. They want to spend the money how they want, not on what you want.
ü Phoenix politicians gave big business a $300 MILLION exemption from the tax. You and your family must pay the entire tax.
ü Rail transit is heavily subsidized. Costing taxpayers over 53% for every rider. We need your help to get the word out. Please pass this and the other messages to your friends and list.
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham criticized the Environmental Protection Agency today after agency employees spilled three million gallons of toxic waste into the Animus River, causing contaminated water to flow downstream into the Colorado River and Arizona. “This is a government bureaucracy at it’s worst: asserting itself more and more into the livelihoods of so many Arizona residents by claiming every backyard puddle is a protected waterway under EPA jurisdiction, yet failing miserably to properly handle a basic procedure to ensure a safe water supply,” said Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham. “This is one of the most visible and outrageous displays of incompetence at the hands of officials who seem to be doing everything except protecting our environment, and on behalf of Arizona voters we demand a full explanation and assessment of the harm caused to our environment.” Graham has previously criticized the EPA for attempting to expand their jurisdiction over the “waters of the United States” by redefining the rule to apparently include every pond, puddle and ditch.
· According to Rasmussen Reports, Donald Trump leads former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 17 percent-10 percent. Trump also leads Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 17 percent-10 percent. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham trail both at 9 percent, 9 percent, 8 percent, 7 percent, 4 percent, 4 percent, 4 percent, 3 percent, 1 percent, 1 percent, 1 percent and 1 percent, respectively.
· Maricopa County Supervisor Denny Barney will update LD12 precinct committeemen on county issues at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 in the Gilbert Community Education Center, 6839 E Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ 85212. Doors open at 6:45 pm. Contact: Chr Mickie Niland at www.azld12.com
· LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell - Chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of Agriculture, Water & Lands - will speak at the 6 pm., Aug 18 Daisy Mountain Tea Party in Anthem and at the 7 pm., Aug 25 Yuma County Republican in Yuma. Discussions to include Tax reform.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Former County Attorney Andrew Thomas will meet with Grassroots Tea Party members 6:30 pm., Wed. , Aug 12 at Denny’s Restaurant, 2717 W Bell Road., Phx. 85053. 6 pm – order from menu if you wish. Contact: Grassrootsteapartyactivitist.firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Gila County Republican Reagan Dinner Fundraiser is scheduled at 6:15, Thurs., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Center, 901 S Westerly Rd., Payson, AZ. Speakers: Congressman Paul Gosar and Sec of State Michelle Reagan. Tickets: $40 each. For tickets contact: Payson - Shirley (928) 951-6774 or Nancy (928) 472-1172. Pine - Gary (602) 803-7366. Globe - Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· LD18 will meet at 7 pm., Aug 13 at the Clarion Hotel Phoenix Tech Center, 5121 E. La Puente Ave., ( I-10 & Elliot Rd.) Phx 85044. Sign in at Information: http://ld18gop.com Contact: email@example.com
· LD23 Will NOT Meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Aug 13 at the Via Linda Senior Center, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 6 pm prayer, 6:30 pm registration. Contact: http://www.ld23gop.org/
· LD12 will meet at 7 pm., Thurs. ,Aug 13 at Gilbert Community Education Center, 6915 East Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ 85212. Contact: http://azld12.com/?page_id=35
· The Pima County Republican’s Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thur., Aug 13 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 321-1492
· The Gila County Republican “Reagan Fundraiser Dinner” is scheduled at 6:15 pm., Aug 13 at Messinger’s Community Room, 901 S Westerly Road, Payson with speakers Congressman Paul Gosar and Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Cash bar opens at 5 pm. $40 each. Tickets: PAYSON: Shirley (928) 951-6774 and Nancy (928) 472-1172. PINE: Gary (602) 803-7366. GLOBE: Sam/Judy (928) 200-2017.
· The Foundation For Responsible Accountable Government – Summer Series – will be offered at 6 pm Aug 13 on the Pima County Bond Election at Miller-Golf Links Public Library, 9640 E Golf Links Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730, featuring Americans for Prosperity AZ State Director Tom Jenney, Pima County Bond Advisory Committee member Joe Boogaart and yet to be confirmed Chairman from ‘Yes on Pima County Bonds.’ See: Taxpayers Against Pima Bonds, pimabondfacts.com and Yes on Pima County Bonds, www.yesonpimacountybonds.com
· A V-J Day banquet is scheduled at 5:30 pm., Sat., Aug 15 at the Doubletree by Hilton, 2100 S. Priest Dr. in Tempe by co-sponsors Unified Arizona Veterans, American Legion Post Veterans Affairs Council of the Republic of China, the Judge Thomas Tang Post 50 and the Taiwan Benevolent Association of Arizona and the Veterans Affairs Council, Republic of China Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Los Angeles, and The Cultural Center of Taipei Economics and Cultural Office of Orange County, CA. The color guard will be the Republic of China (Taiwan) from Los Angeles. The Chinese were fighting for many years before the U.S. was involved. The U.S. came into the war 70 years ago. Speakers include Republic of China Deputy Minister from Taiwan Hsiad-Hui Chin and Benson Wang, deputy director general, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Los Angeles who will represent Lyushun Shen, the representative of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Washington, D.C. RSVP deadline July 31.Mail a check or money order for $30 per person to Unified Arizona Veterans, P.O. Box 34338, Phoenix, AZ 85067. Contact Carol Culbertson, UAV Secretary, at 602-943-7834 or email@example.com. Dress is semi-formal or business attire. Equivalent military attire may be worn by military and veterans guests.
· The 8 Am., Sat., Aug 15 V-J Ceremonies At The National Veterans Memorial Cemetery on Cave Creek Road is in commemoration of the end of World War II. Speakers include WWII veterans.
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Aug 15 at Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Dr, F.H. 85268. "Meet and Greet" with breakfast snacks at 8:30. Speaker: Glenn Hamer, CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
· Summer Series- Moral Action Ministry -- Sat, Aug 15, 2015-9:45 am-12:45 pm North Scottsdale Christian Church--28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 : Dr. Malak Malak “Latest Events Pertaining to Martyrdom Caused by ISIS;” Jeff Gardner “Arming the Minority Christians in Syria and Iraq and Monan.. June 20 - Mona Oshana-Ancient Christians in Despair, For information- firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· The Arizona Project will hear the results of a study by the Institute for Research on Presidential Election and a detailed program for the National Popular Vote at 6:30 pm, Aug 17 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd, 85028. CQ will be the presenter and will have plenty of handouts for review. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
· LD10 will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues, Aug 18 at the Elks Lodge. 615 S Pantano. Tucson, Arizona. They will not meet in December. Contact: email@example.com (520) 321-1492.
· Community meetings will be held on Gov Doug Ducey’s new plan for AHCCCS, at 12:30 pm and 3 pm., Aug 18 at the Disability Empowerment Center, 5025 E Washington St, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85034. This is Ducey’s new Arizona’s healthcare program for low-income citizens, promotes personal responsibility and helps encourage able-bodied adults to transition into careers. Contact: LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko DLesko@azleg.gov or 602-926-5413.
· Muslims Harass Congressmen Visiting Temple Mount Trent Franks Among Visitors…A Reminder Of Challenges People Of Israel Face Everyday'
· Politics-Unplugged-Seg-3 Debate, Trump, Borders, LaFaro
- Jeff Flake’s Progressively Close Democrat Ties
- Blatant False Reporting Advances Big Lie Arizona Republic: Facts Take A Back Seat To Agenda
· Robert Graham’s Staff Engages In GOP Intimidation Process servers attend MCRC EGC meeting
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
LAW AND ORDER
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS