- ► August (18)
- ► July (33)
- ► June (24)
- ► May (26)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ▼ September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday – Sept 10, 2015
Tomorrow is 9-11. Take a moment to honor those who lost their lives that tragic day
· Condolences to the Robert Graham family on the loss of Robert’s father this morning.
· Gov Doug Ducey: In observance of Patriot Day, and in honor of the nearly 3,000 innocent lives taken in the September 11 terrorist attacks on our nation 14 years ago, Ducey has ordered that flags at all Arizona state office buildings be lowered to half-staff Fri, Sept 11, 2015, from sunrise to sunset. “On this poignant anniversary, Americans across the country will join in patriotism and prayer as we pay tribute to the innocent lives taken from us in the 9/11 terrorist attacks 14 years ago,” said Ducey. “We remember the men and women who lost their lives at the World Trade Center, at the Pentagon and in a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. We remember the 343 firefighters and 72 law enforcement officers who made the ultimate sacrifice in a desperate bid to save others. “We’re also reminded of the four American citizens murdered three years ago at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, as well as the members of our nation’s armed forces who have fought – and who continue to fight – to defend our country against enemies who seek to destroy us. Though terrorism persists throughout the world, American patriotism and freedom stand strong and shine bright. We have our military men and women to thank for that. Please join me in keeping them, their families, and those we lost in these attacks forever in our thoughts and prayers.”
· Complaints Have Been Surfacing for several weeks that Tyler Bowyer, Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman, is dragging his feet in taking action of the petition presented to him on July 21 requesting the recall of LD30 Chairman Gary Hirsh. The petition carried signatures from more than half of the LD30 precinct committeemen.
Wednesday afternoon, Sept 9, a former long-time MCRC official e-mailed Bowyer, charging, all he has done is “…squirmed and wriggled to get out of performing your duty for months. You should resign and let someone who can do the job have an opportunity to redeem the MCRC.”
Bowyer claims there has only been one board meeting since he received the petition. He also said his numerous duties, travel, meetings, and the Labor Day weekend didn’t give him time to proceed with a Sept 14 recall election as was expected by LD30 recall proponents.
Former county officers, who carry the scars of years of political battles, scoff at Bowyers excuses, noting he opt to run for the chairmanship position and its responsibilities.
Bowyer told Briefs this evening that the LD30 “chairman and board members are aware of the situation, but will not be involved with conducting the election.” At post time, no date has been set for the recall election.
· Gov Doug Ducey: “I want every single Arizonan to know that the state of Arizona is fully committed – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – to apprehending those responsible for the freeway shootings. Department of Public Safety Director Colonel Milstead and I are in direct, regular contact and we will continue to be in constant communication until those responsible are found and arrested. I urge all Arizonans to stay vigilant and alert as these shootings persist and I ask that anyone with information contact the Department of Public Safety immediately at 602-644-5805.”
· Two-Out-Of-Three-Hispanics-Oppose-Immigration-Increase “… Two out of three Hispanics oppose the establishment’s campaign to increase the annual inflow of migrants into the United States., according to an Aug. 20 report by Gallup. Only 34 percent of U.S.-born Hispanics, and 33 percent of foreign-born Hispanics, want to increase legal immigration, said the Gallup report.
“Sixty-four percent of each group of Hispanics want migration to be reduced or leveled, said Gallup, which released the report under a misleading headline, “U.S. Support for Increased Immigration Up to 25%.”
“Twenty-six percent of self-identified Hispanics born in the United States, all of whom can vote, want legal migration to be reduced. However, the percentage of Hispanics opposing increases may be much higher, partly because a growing number of Hispanics now identify themselves as core white Americans.
“Thirty-one percent of foreign-born Hispanics, few of whom can vote, want migration to be reduced. See full story two-out-of-three-hispanics-oppose-immigration-increase
· The Public Is Invited to a public showing of "The Truth in School Funding" on Sept 15 Surprise Tea Party meeting in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375. Get the answers to school funding and how your tax money is spent. Presenter Phil Mason has spent nearly 20 years in Arizona government, including Arizona State Legislature Supervisor of Administrative Services and Research Director Joint Legislative Audit Committee. Door open at 6 pm., meeting starts at 6:30 pm. A Q&A session will follow Mason’s slide presentation.
· The AZRA South Mountain Chapter organizational meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Republican Party of Maricopa County Tempe Office, 3030 S. Rural, Tempe, AZ 85282. Contact: Kimber Hattendorf email@example.com
· Get Well Wishes to long-time GOP activist Eric Johnson, who is going into surgery tomorrow (Sept 11). Our prayers are with you Eric.
· John-McCain-Primary-Opponent-Alex-Meluskey-Just-Hit-Him-Where-It-Hurts-The-Most “For a man that has 32 years in Washington, D.C., four in the House and 28 in the Senate — I keep hearing that he’s a very powerful and influential man — I’m doubting his power or influence in getting things done. It would either tell me that he has none, or he has no interest, and it’s empty promises. So let the people decide from there to cast their vote on which way it is.”
· The Hwy 69 Republicans will meet at 6 pm., Mon., Sept 14 at the rear dining room at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ 86327. Social hour 5 pm. Speakers: Darlene Packard and Chief Brian Freitag of the Chino Valley Fired Department. RSVP for seating to June 899-3150 or Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm meets at 6 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 at the Prescott Golf and Country Cub, 1030 Country Club Blvd, Dewey, AZ to hear State Treasurer Jeff DeWit and LD13 Representative Darin Mitchell. Social/dinner at 5 pm.RSVP to Sue Goodchild at email@example.com. Meetings are always the 3rd Thursday of the month. CQ will address vetting a candidate in Oct. Sen candidate Kelli Ward is scheduled in November, and Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas is featured in December.
· Influx-Of-Illegal-Alien-Minors-Energizes-Violent-Us-Street-Gang-MS-13 Comment from a retired LEO: Yes and other gang members as well as Mexican members of Members of gangs and cartel sicarios. Go down South 12th or 4th ave (in Tucson) on a weekend night from 10:00 pm on and see them live.
· Hillary Clinton's Lead In The Race For The Democratic Nomination Has Fallen To Just 10 Points and her advantage in hypothetical general election matchups against the top Republican contenders has vanished, a new CNN/ORC poll has found. The new poll finds Clinton with 37% support among Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters, down 10 points since August. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is at 27% and Vice President Joe Biden at 20%. Sanders' support is about the same as it was in August, making Biden the only candidate to post significant gains in the last month. His support is up 6 points in the last month as he weighs making a run for the presidency.
· Arizona Project will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Sept 14 to hear veteran Marcus Tillis talk about the benefits available to returning veterans and their spouse and veteran Louise “Weezie” Burrell will address the benefits available thru the Ladies Auxiliary and what they can do to assist returning veterans. Both speakers are members of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 9400.
· Arrowhead Republican Women wanting to hear Loren Spivack, “Free Market Warrior”, must be their reservations in before 5 pm., Fri, Sept 11.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will host Abby Ameri, from The Iranian American Community of AZ who will address preventing a bad deal with Iran for the security of the US and Israel. Th meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Sept 15 in the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. Contact: Chairman Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sen John McCain, Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, today released this statement on Senate Democrats blocking an up-or-down vote on President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran: “It is shameful that partisan Democrats today blocked an up-or-down vote on the President’s Iran deal. This deal has profound and dangerous implications for the security of our Nation and our allies, including Israel. The United States Senate owes the American people a clean vote on one of the most significant international agreements in American history. I hope the Democratic minority will reconsider its blatant obstructionism and allow that vote at the earliest opportunity.”
· A Presidential Debate Party is scheduled between 4-8 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson, 85711. Happy Hour prices 4-8pm. Debate from Reagan Ranch starts at 6pm. Co-sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Pima County Republican Club and Eastside Republicans.
· LD10 will meet at 6 pm., Tues. Oct 20 at Wilmot Library 530 North Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85711 to hear Senate Majority Whip Gail Griffin.
· Arizona Project will host a “Debate and Poor Man’s Steak Fry” at 5 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., phx. Doors open at 4 pm. After the Presidential devate, a straw poll will be taken, followed by an analysis of the proceedings. Chairman Ron Ludders reports that “Since most of us are Republicans, and economically disadvantage ones at that, our steaks will consist of 100% beef hot dogs served with cowboy beans. If you've never been to one of these Steak Fry’s you don't know what you've been missing. Contact: Ludders at 602-677-1496
· Is It The Beginning Of The End For Europe Op-ed: The Europeans are failing to realize that Muslim refugees will lead to the complete disappearance of their countries' tradition, culture and progress and to the establishment of an Islamic rule across the entire continent.
· Gov Doug Ducey and Presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina will be featured at the Fri., Sept 11 Leadership Series sponsored by the Arizona Chamber of Commerce at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. 7 pm doors open. 8 am program. Register here.
· Morristown GOP Activist Ernie McCollum will be hosting a Dr. Ben Carson Presidential debate potluck between 4:30 pm. and the end of the debate on Wed., Sept 16. He will smoke a brisket and pork loin and serve it cold. He is also providing ice tea and coffee. Please bring a side dish. McCollum has Carson literature. RSVP to email@example.com Address will be provided when you sign up.
· LD14 And The Graham County Republican Committee will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 19 at the Victory Theatre, 555 E Entertainment Ave. Safford, AZ 85546 to hear A.J. LaFaro, former Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee. AZ Speaker of the House David Gowan and Senate Majority Whip Gail Griffin will be in attendance and available to answer questions. Sign ins open at 9:30 am. Contact: Acting LD14 Secretary Maureen Tozzi at 502-429-1395. LaFaro is also a director for the National Republican Assemblies.
· National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash: I don't have to tell you about the decline Tucson has been in over the past decade. We see how tough things have become in the city we love. Lack of plentiful good jobs, diminished law enforcement presence, bad roads, growing poverty - so many of our neighbors beset by problems. The only thing which can reverse the slide is new city leadership - and if we don't succeed in the current election we might not have another chance anytime soon. Tucson has been a wonderful city to grow up, live and work in but we face problems which the three Democrat incumbents (Romero, Scott and Cunningham) have been unable to solve. With our city at such an important crossroad this is a critical time is why I must appeal to all my friends and colleagues to support ($10) to three extraordinary candidates for the Tucson City Council - Kelly Lawton, Bill Hunt and Margaret Burkholder. Your help will make a huge difference in this election because your gift will be matched in kind with city matching funds. Even if you don't live in the city please give now because once our candidates qualify for the match, the city will match your gift. Kelly is an educator and the director of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Tucson. Bill is an engineer with Raytheon and active in humanitarian projects. Margaret is a certified Arizona Master Teacher and member of the Vail School Board who helped lead her school district from mediocre to best-in-state last year. Please go to http://tucsonwins.com/.
· Gallup Poll: Record-High-Americans-Identify-Independents Republican Identification Lowest In At Least 25 Years.
· LD22 Is Conducting A Raffle for a D.P.M.S. Oracle 5.56 Semi-Automatic Rifle or 840 Rounds of Ammunition: 5.56, 62 grain stripper clipped bullets, packaged in Two Metal Ammo Boxes. Second prize: Vizio HD SMART TV 48”, LED, LCD, Internet Apps, etc. Only 310 tickets @ $10 each. Contact information: (mobile) 714.267.1693 or email RepLD22Raffle@aol.com
· PETITION: Tell Congress To Intervene And Stop Obama’s Witch Hunt Against Sgt. Charles Martland Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, is the Green Beret and two-time Bronze Star recipient who is being kicked out of the army for shoving a confessed Afghan child rapist.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· Presidential Hopeful Carly Fiorina, will kick off the National Federation of Republican Women’s convention on Fri., Sept 11. NFRW members do not have to be delegates to attend the convention. All registrants will be able to participate in the presidential straw poll. To register or for more information: https://ereg.biz/a/reg/NFRW15.
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am, Fri., Sept 11 in the Oro Valley Libary. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fri., Sept 11 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· LD9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Sept 12 at : La Paloma Urgent Care, 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson.
· LD11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Sept 12 in the Oro Valley Libary. 1305 W Naranja Dr, Oro Valley AZ 85737. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita and the Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots annual BBQ “Take Back America with Boots on the Ground” is scheduled Sat., Sept 12 at the Cow Palace, I-19, Exit 48 (from north or south board). 5 pm cash bar. 6 pm dinner. RSVP by Sept 7 to Patti at 520-869-2992 ro email@example.com $30 per ticket. Guests: US Sen candidate Kelli Ward, Arizona Corporation Commission Chairman Susan Bitter Smith, State Treasurer Jeff DeWit, LD12 Rep Chris Ackerley, LD13 Rep Darrin Mitchell, Speaker of the House Dave Gowan, former State Senator Frank Antenori, Congresswoman Martha McSally, for Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Senator Ted Cruz will be speaking at the NFRW National Convention in 4 pm., Sat., Sept 12 in Scottsdale. Consultant Constantin Querard said, “We'll be having a booth there and we are looking for Cruz supporters to help staff it. So if you can spare an hour or two that weekend, we need volunteers from 11am-5pm on Fri, Sept 11, from 8am-5 pm, Sat., Sept 12 and from 8an-1 pm on Sun, Sept 13. T-shirts for volunteers. Contact: Querard at email@example.com or https://www.tedcruz.org/about/
· Dr. Kathy Jacobsen and her team at Contemporary Dentistry in Gilbert are donating serves to all veterans and active military men and women on Fri., Sept 11. They will get an exam, x-rays and cleaning that day and discussion on any treatment that may be needed. RSVP to (480) 507-1807 to schedule an appointment.
· Dr. Carl Goldberg will be speak to the Deer Valley Tea Party at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W Deer Valley Road, Phx., about "ISLAM -- An Ideological Wolf in Sheep's Religious Clothing: The Threat and What You Can Do About It" at 6:30 pm., Fri., Sept 11 (the 14th anniversary of the attack on the twin towers). Goldberg has given hundreds of presentations on Islam as a totalitarian and imperialist ideology; and, for his efforts, in 2014, he was honored by the terrorist-linked, Muslim-Brotherhood derivative, Council on American Islamic Relations, to be included in CAIR's list of America’s leading “Islamophobes”.
· LD1 (Maricopa County) will host Congressman David Schweikert at 7 pm., Sept. 14 at the Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx. 85086 (7th St. and Carefree Hwy). Contact: LD1 Chr Cathy Schwanke firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that Schweikert will be speaking in case of a scheduling change.
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6:15 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert email@example.com 623-330-3622.
· LD20 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Sept 14 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater in Glendale. Meet & Greet at 6:30 pm. Political Consultant Constantin Querard will address the “Popular Presidential Vote.” Contact: 1st Vice Chairman Nickie Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD18 Rep Jill Norgaard is hosting a “Mock Floor Session” at 3 pm., Tues., Sept 15 where attendees will participate in debating and voting on a bill on legalizing marijuana. Limited Space. RSVP by Sept 8 with the names of you group to email@example.com Participants will meet on the staircase side of the House lobby. Parking is available across the street from the capitol at the Wesley Bolin Plaza. Contact: LD18 Legis Adm Assist Liam Maher (602) 926-3154 firstname.lastname@example.org
· CANCELLED: LD10 will meet at 5:30 pm., Tues., Sept 15 at the Elks Lodge. 615 S Pantano. Tucson, AZ. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club is sold out for its 11 am, Tues., Sept 15 luncheon in the East Ballroom, at the Mountain View Country Club in Tucson with Gov Doug Ducey, who will discuss his education plan through use of the State Land Fund Trust. Doors open at 11 am. Contacts: Neil MacDonald. VP Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or Marian DiPietro at email@example.com or call 520-230-8343.
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Sept 15 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Sept 15 to see Phil Mason, Sr. slide presentation on "The Truth About School Funding". Long-time Republican activist, Mason is the Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) first vice-president and membership chairman, former AZOP Director Operations, Arizona State Legislature Supervisor of Administrative Services and Research Director Joint Legislative Audit Committee, PAChyderm Coalition/Arizona Conservative Coalition. The meeting is scheduled at the Sun City West Foundation Plaza Grand Canyon room, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club luncheon with Gov Doug Ducey is scheduled at 11 am., Tues., Sept 15 at the MountainView Ballroom at HOA#2. 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85739. Contact: Marian DiPietro at email@example.com or call 520-230-8343.
· The Republican Party of Mesa (LD25) is hosting a Debate Watching Party on Wed., Sept 16 at TQLA in Dana Park, 1840 S. Val Vista Rd. Mesa, Arizona 85204. The top tiered candidates will be debating at 5 pm. TQLA will be providing happy hour prices for the entire debate. This includes ½ price appetizers. RSVP at www.evite.com/event/ or email Ian Murray, Chairman Republican Party of Mesa at Ian@DesignedForLife.com.
· The Western Pinal County Republicans will meet at 5:30 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at BeDillions to hear Secretary of State Michelle Regan. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Debate Watch Party is scheduled at 6:45 pm., Wed., Sept 16 at the Studio Movie Grill in Scottsdale. Doors open at 5 pm. Co-sponsored by Seth Leibsohn and 960 KKNT The Patriot. Free admission. Food and beverages available for purchase. Register here
· A Presidential Debate Watch Party For Gov Scott Walker is scheduled at 6 pm., Wed., Sept 16. Doors open at 5:30 at the Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Free tickets downloaded here: http://tinyurl.com/nra4uyz Contact AZforScottWalker@gmail.com
· A “Morning With US Senate Candidate Kelli Ward” will be hosted by Jim Clark at 10 am., Wed, Sept 16 at the Republic Money Exchange, 4040 E Camelback, Phx. RSVP Clark at 602-672-3630 or email@example.com Pastries and refreshments will be served. $100 per person contribution suggested.
· Arrowhead Republican Women will meet Wed, Sept 16 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Loren Spivack, known as the "Free Market Warrior" for his teaching conservative groups about free market economics, will address the group. Check-in at 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. Cost is $20 payable by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org or arrowheadluncheons. Arrowhead Republican Women is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members.
· A Presidential Debate Watching Party is scheduled between 4-8 pm., Wed., Sept 16 in the Fireside Gill in the Lexington Hotel, 12800 Saguaro Dr., Fountain Hills. Free appetizers, open bar, limited men.
· CANCELLED: The Eastside Republicans will meet at 6 am., Wed., Sept 16 in the Golf Links Library - 9640 E, Golf Links, Tucson Arizona, 85730.Topic: TUSD Recall: What's the "Story", Who is running & Why a Recall. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 or email@example.com
· The Arizona Project is planning a Wed., Sept 16 "Debate Party And Poor Folks Steak Fry". (Hot dogs and cowboy beans) at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx., to watch the debate from the Reagan Library, hosted by CNN’s Jake Tapper with questions from Hugh Hewitt. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· Ted Cruz for President Coalition Arizona Director Darrell Covert has announced Ted Cruz Debate Watching parties Add to Calendar for the Wed., Sept 16 CNN Presidential Debate. Large screens, open bar.
ü East Valley – 5:30 pm., Native Grill and Wings, 5030 E Ray Road., Phx, 85044View Map
ü Fountain Hills – 4-8 pm, Fireside Grill in Lexington Hotel, 12800 N Saguaro Drive. Limited seating. Contact: Linda Brickman firstname.lastname@example.org 602-330-9422.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women’s Sept 16 luncheon is scheduled at Grayhawk Golf Club, Fairway House, 8620 E Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Dr. Kenneth Michael Kearns, M.D. will speak "Bias in the Women's Health Institute Study: The Profound Impact." Lunch is $25, Social at 11am, Program/lunch 11:30am. Contact Edith Stock, email@example.com or call 480-298-7818.
· Pima County Republicans will watch the 6 pm., CNN Presidential Debate from 4-8 pm, Wed., Sept 16 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Tucson 85711. The 4-8 pm debate watching party is sponsored by the Pima GOP, LD9, LD10, Tucson Republican Women and the Eastside Republicans. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· In Accordance With The Requirements of Arizona Pollutant Discharge Elimination System General Permit for Discharge from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) to Waters of the United States (permit no. AZG2002-002), Maricopa County Environmental Services Department has prepared a Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report for submittal to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality. The County’s Draft Stormwater Management Plan Annual Report will be available for review at a public meeting at 8:30 am., Wed., Sept 16 at the Maricopa County Environmental Services Dept., 3rd flr classroom, 1oo1 N Central Ave., Phx, AZ 85004. (602) 506-5557.
· St. Anne’s Respect Life Ministry invites you to join in praying the Rosary for Life at the Chandler Planned Parenthood, 610 N. Alma School Road, (Corner of Alma School Road and Galveston), each Monday, Aug 10, 17, 24, 31 at 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Contact: Genny Jones, 480-201-7198.
· A Free Concert Highlighting Congressman Matt Salmon is scheduled at 7 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 by Constitution Week USA at the Mission Community Church, 4450 E Elliot Road, Gilbert. Other speakers include Gilbert Mayor John Lewis, Father Will Schmid - St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Parish, Pastor Tim Thompson - Fountain of Life Fellowship and T. Sergeant Robin O'Bannon - USAF (ret.). People of all faiths are welcome. Contact: Gilbert City Director Victor Petersen Cell: 602-332-7432.
· The University of Arizona College Republican City Council Forum is slated for 6:30 pm., Thurs., Sept 17 at 1423 E. University Blvd. Modern Languages Room 311. RSVP email@example.com by Sept 15.
· Gould-Announces-Plans-To-Run-For-State-Senate- Former Legislator
· Pesky Emails: Douglas’ Bradley Reprising Huppenthal? AZ Superintendent Of Public Instruction Diane Douglas’ Headaches Grow
· America, America….Diversity celebrations in spotlight as American workers get kicked to the curb
· Frontline: Report-From-AZ-GOP-War-Zone McCain Graham Cracker Continues To Crumble
· One Day At A Time: Lynda Randle. Music Video.
- AZ-AG Brnovich-Issues Consumer Alert Unauthorized MVD Website
- Scottsdale-Multiple-Senior-Residents Evicted; Need Financial Help
- US-Senate-Democrats; The Iran Agreement Stands
- New-Polling: Donald-Trumps-Tops-Over-30%
- Protester-Hops-Security-Barrier-Towards-Sarah-Palin, Subdued-By-Police
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
WAR ON WOMEN
· Sexual-Predator-Jailed-After-Claiming-To-Be-Transgender-In-Order-To-Assault Women In Shelter