- ► August (20)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Saturday – Oct 10, 2015
· See Complete List Of School District Overrides And Bond Election On Your Nov 3 early ballot at http://education.maricopa.gov/site/Default.aspx?PageID=257 Be informed before you cast your early ballot. Are these additional taxes for you to pay necessary? Arizona Republican Assemblies is making presentations on school issues, override/bond elections, waste of funds, etc. Contact: Chairman Thayer Verschoor or First Vice Chairman Phil Mason email@example.com to schedule a presentation. For the Dysart School District contact NWV AzRA Chapter Chair Lyle Tuttle at 623-451-6928 for firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD1 will host Dr. Carl Goldberg, speaking on Sharia vs. the Constitution, at 7 pm., Oct. 12, at Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx. 85086 (7th St. and Carefree Hwy). Contact: Chairman Cathy Schwanke email@example.com ld1azgopmc.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party will not meet Nov 5 in lieu of Supt of Public Education Diane Douglas’ meeting at 6 pm., at the Arizona Western College, Schoening Center, 2020 S Ave 8 E. Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· There Is Still Room For Two Or Three Viet Nam Vet’s on the Colorado River Tea Party “Welcome Home Viet Nam Veterans” float scheduled for the Tues., Nov 13 Veterans Day Parade in Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· Politics on the Rocks sponsoring the 2 pm., “Reunion” of The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower on Sat, Oct 24 at Westworld of Scottsdale's Polo Field, 16601 N. Pima Rd. (101 & Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.), Scottsdale, AZ 85260. tickets click here. This year's lineup features Polo Azteca vs. Club Cabo, the San Diego Polo Club vs. Arizona's own Polo Club, and the reigning champions, the Clogau Wales Polo Team vs. Aspen Valley Polo Club. A Polo Clinic by some of the Valley's top professional players will follow. Attendees will also enjoy a sneak preview of the 2016 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and see some serious horsepower with a preview of the world-famous Barrett-Jackson 2016 Collector Car Auction along with local car clubs lining the field. This year will also feature Larsen Gallery's LIVE Fine & Contemporary Art Auction and the Phoenix Symphony. Contact: National Committee member firstname.lastname@example.org
· Meet-Captain-Balislava-Russian-Fighter-Pilot-Who-Bombed-The-Hell-Out-Of-Isis-Yesterday You know those women that the Islamist think are lower than dogs! Captain Balislava sent them a message... ISIS follows Sharia Law which makes women…
· A Tempe Union High School District Override Protest is scheduled between 2-3 pm.., Tues. Oct 13 at the TUHSD office, 500 W. Guadalupe Tempe. 85282. (NW corner of Kyrene and Guadalupe). See Say No To The Override In Tempe and The Education Action Network Contact: Peggy McClain email@example.com
· Incompetent-Or-Indifferent-Clinton-Burns-CIA-Libya-Contact Hillary Clinton.has come under fire this year for choosing to withhold her work emails from the State Department, and the public, for as many as five years after she began her employment as secretary of state. Clinton's decision to conduct all work on a private server, and to keep the contents of that server to herself for more than a year after leaving office, was undertaken out of a false sense of entitlement to privacy. It not only kept the public in the dark as to her communications in office but it also placed sensitive and classified information within reach of hackers, because the server was not properly secured.
· Secret-Service-Agents-Hillary-Is-A-Nightmare-To-Work-With … And when it comes to the Clinton family, Chelsea was a “model protectee,” Bill was difficult while president but easygoing after he left office, and Hillary was exposed as an “especially abusive Arctic monster,” said Murdock. - See: secret-service-agents
· The 2016 Maricopa County Republicans Mandatory meeting will be conducted Jan 16, 2016 in Church of the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85012, confirms MCRC Executive Director April Riggins, who is co-chairing the event with Dan Grimm.
· Pioneer Living History Museum Harvest Fest is scheduled from 9 am-5 pm., Oct 11, 17-18, 24-25 and Oct 31-Nov1 at 3901 W Pioneer, (Phoenix Exit 225 from I-17 North of Carefree Highway). Free pumpkins while supply lasts. Gun shows, pumpkin patch painting, hayrides, vendors, music, family entertainment, gold panning etc. Tickets pioneerharvestfest.tickets/ $24 At Gate, kids 2 and under free. Police Officers/Firefighters: $1 per paid head (attendance) will be donated to the 100 Club and Firefighters Charities (it will be a split .50 each per paid person). 25% off to firefighters and police officers along with their families (up to 3 guests). This can be combined with coupons.
· Capitol Times ‘Morning Scoop’ is scheduled at 7:15 am, Tues., Oct 13 at Alexi's Grill, 3550 N. Central Ave., Ste. 120, Phoenix for a panel discussion on health care. Panelist: Sen. Nancy Barto, Chairman, Health Care & Medical Liability Reform, Arizona State Senate; Rep. Randall Friese, Member, Health committee, Arizona House of Representatives; Dean Stuart D. Flynn, MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix; Greg Vigdor, President/CEO, Arizona Hospital & Healthcare Association with Moderator: Jim Small, Arizona News Service Editor. Reservations requested. RSVP HERE Seating limit 100. Complimentary continental breakfast provided. Contact: Tracy Keller at (602) 889-7140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Alex Meluskey For Senate Campaign has a new campaign headquarters, located at 10603 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 110. Scottsdale, AZ 85260. There will be a grand opening “Open House” on Nov 7, preceeded by a press conference and open interviews with Meluskey. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andrews Frewa www.Meluskey.com JoelFrewa (954) 907-3292
· Tempe Republican Women need some muscle to help at 5:30 pm, Thurs., Oct 15 at 5:30, Fri, Oct 16 from 7 am-2p, and Oct. Oct 17 7am until noon, to help set and dismantle in conjunction with the garage sale fundraiser. Volunteers should contact Chairman Jessica Merrow at email@example.com or call 480-306-2545. Donations can be dropped off at 1264 E Wesleyan in Tempe this weekend. Please call 480-220-9598 prior to drop off.
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. firstname.lastname@example.org
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey and Clair Van Steenwyk are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com
· The West Valley GOP Office Debate Party has been cancelled in lieu of CNN’s Democratic Primary Debate in Las Vegas, according to office manager Peter Lee.
· Gallup Poll: Record-High-Americans-Identify-Independents Republican Identification Lowest In At Least 25 Years.
- Links To All 9 Planned Parenthood Videos
ü 1st Planned Parenthood video: video 1
ü 2nd Planned Parenthood video: video 2
ü 3rd Planned Parenthood video: video 3
ü 4th Planned Parenthood video: video 4
ü 5th Planned Parenthood video: video 5
ü 6th Planned Parenthood video: video 6
ü 7th Planned Parenthood video: video 7
ü 8th Planned Parenthood video: video 8
ü 9th Planned Parenthood video: video 9
Borrowed from Sandi Bartlett’s ‘Bartlett Bunker’
· GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com Campaign suspended
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS .
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Oct 12, at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert firstname.lastname@example.org 623-330-3622.
· Congressman Paul Gosar will be updating the Highway 69 Republicans at 6 pm., Mon., Oct 12 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey Az, 86327. 5 pm social hour. RSVP to June at 899-3150 http://www.highway69republicans.com
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm on Mon, Oct 12, at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Program includes speaker Alex Meluskey, Candidate for US Senate. Meluskey, is a long time business founder and owner in the printing industry. He is a syndicated radio talk show host, a precinct committeeman, a grassroots activist, held appointments on government organizational boards, and is the state director for the Fair Tax in Arizona. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 email@example.com
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Oct 13 with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio because “he is the greatest sheriff in the USA.” The meeting is scheduled at the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes Az 85248. Contact President Michael Tennant firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Mingus Mountain Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., Tues., Oct 13 to address the Mingus Mountain Union High School Special Bond Election. Supt Dr Paul Tighe will speak in behalf of the bond passage. Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) First Vice President Phil Mason will present “Truth in School Funding.” 11:15 am luncheon. 1 pm program. Luncheon price $11 per person. No lunch meeting fee $3, soda $1. RSVP to MingusMountain@Hotmail.com or call Niles Haton 928-649-1643. Meeting to be held at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #7400, 705 E Aspen St., Cottonwood, AZ. For AzRA information contact Mason at www.AzRA2016.com
· LD 13 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at PebbleCreek Tuscany Falls Clubhouse – Chianti Room, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ. 85395. Registration opens at 6:30pm. State Treasurer Jeff DeWit is scheduled to speak. Contact Chairman Wallie Campbell email@example.com 623-451-1100.
· LD28 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Madison School Board Room, 5601 North 16th Street, Phoenix, to hear a presentation from David Gonzales, the longest serving US Marshall in the country. Gonzales is the former Arizona Department of Public Safety Commander and Chief of Staff. See http://azld28gop.org/
· Congressman Trent Franks Town Hall meeting with constituents is scheduled at 6 p m., Tues., Oct 13 at Glendale Adult Center, 5970 W. Brown St., Glendale, AZ 85302. Contact: Destiny Edwards, Communications Director and Jessica Cahill, Press Secretary (202) 225-4576
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Ballroom of the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd, SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil MacDonald. Vice President Communications. SaddleBrooke Republican Club. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Wed., Oct 14 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will address her work as a state senator. Check-in begins 10:45am. Reservation required . $20 per person - payable by cash or check at the door. Open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members. Reservations and cancellation deadline is 5 pm., Fri, Oct 9. Luncheon reservations http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. If you do not receive confirmation contact Lezlee at 602-354-5224.
· Congressman Matt Salmon will address the Leisure World Republican Club at 7 pm., Oct 14 in Ballroom 1, 908 S Power Road., Mesa. Please enter at the main gate so you don’t get lost. Contact: Call Diane Andersen 480 395-5515.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host AZ House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S MountainView Blvd., SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil MacDonald VP Communications email@example.com
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm., Thur., Oct 15 at the Clarion Hotel Desert Meeting Room, 5121 E. La Puente Ave (51st St/Elliot Road), Ahwatukee (Phx). Doors open at 6:30 pm. Speaker: Barbara Medal addressing “Agenda 21 Opponent/Researcher”. Agenda 21 is about control of the individual, elimination of private ownership, control of fishery and farm harvest and control of business by government and promotes "equal rights" for all living things and non-living objects: humans, animals, plants, rocks and rivers. It is a globalist attempt to impose UN environmental regulations aimed at your local city and towns through the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI). Medal, a retired nurse from Tempe, will speak on the implications of Agenda 21. She is Fourth Vice Chaiman of LD26 and Sargent-At-Arms for the Republican Party of Maricopa County. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· An Evening With US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will be hosted by the San Tan Republican Club at 6 pm., on Oct 15 at the San Tan Heights Middle School, 33622 N Mountain Vista Blvd, 85242 [off Hunt Hwy]. RSVP by Oct 10 to Dr. Debra Banksat email@example.com Home-made desserts and refreshments will be served. Contributions of $5 per person (unless a paid member) will be expected.
· Capt. Brian Jeffries, President of the Arizona Professional Firefighters Association, make a presentation Oct 15 on the new Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Wesley Bolin Plaza at the State Capitol during his presentation to LD24 at the AZGOP Headquarters,3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Signs in at 6:30 pm. 7 pm mtg. Jeffries has been in the Fire/EMS service since 1991. He is currently a Captain/Paramedic for the City of Mesa Arizona Fire Department and is the Union President for IAFF Local 2260, representing Fire Fighters in the City of Mesa, the Town of Gilbert, the Apache Junction Fire District and the Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Fort McDowell Indian Communities. He also serves as the Executive Vice President for the Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona. Bryan is a former District 2 Phoenix City Councilman.
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Oct 15 at the Prescott Golf/Country Club, 1030 Country Club Blvd., Dewey, AZ 86327 to hear from Constantin Querard aka “CQ” – conservative campaign manager and Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz lead Arizona person, on vetting candidates, working or managing a campaign and how to be a candidate. RSVP to Sue Goodchild firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-7355.
· Tempe Republican Women are planning their final garage sale of the year from 7 am-2 pm, Friday, Oct 16 and from 7 am until noon on Oct 17 at the home of Alison Quinn, 1264 E Wesleyan, Tempe, 85282. Please drop off donations in her drive way the first two weekends in October. If you wish to donate, but can’t drop off contact email@example.com or call 480-306-2545. Tempe Republican Women need volunteers to help set up (5:30 pm., Thur., Oct 15 and take down (Sat., Oct 17 and to help run the sale. They also need popup tents and fold out tables.
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club will meet Fr., Oct 16 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The 50th Anniversary Of The Arizona Burn Center will be celebrated during the 11th Annual Burn Symposium, scheduled Oct 16 at the facility. The symposium is a one-day course designed to present a review of current knowledge, research and innovations in burn care. This year’s symposium focuses on Celebrating The Past, Transforming The Future. The day’s session begins with a continental breakfast followed by a series of presentations by nationally recognized faculty affiliated with the world of burn. Contact: http://www.azburncenter.org/article/burnsymposium
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club’s Fall Forum and buffet dinner is scheduled from 4-6 pm, Sat, Oct 17 at the Fountain Hills Presbyterian Church, 13001 N Fountain Hills Blvd. All Republicans invited. This event replaces the traditional FHRC's September picnic in Golden Eagle Park as the club's main fundraising event. Tickets: $15 for members advance pay/$18 for non-members and at the door. Youth 12 and under free. All elected officials and candidates are invited to attend and speak. RSVP: Mail check payable to the Fountain Hills Republican Club to the club's Treasurer at P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269-7814. Additionally, reservations will be accepted by the club Secretary, Boe James, at the Oct 8 LD 23 meeting. Elected officials and candidates planning on attending are requested to notify the club's 1st Vice Chair email@example.com or the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) Payment/Reservations to FHRC Treasurer, P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269. Contact: email@example.com or http://www.FHRepublicanClub.org.
· We the People will present the Tucson City Council Candidates at 3 pm., Sat. Oct 17 in Jesse Owens Park, R1, 400 S Sarnoff Dr. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD3 and LD4 will meet at 9 am., Sat., Oct 17 at the Golden Coral Resturant. 6383 S Midvale Park Road. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri will address the Fountain Hills Republican Club “Fall Forum/Dinner” scheduled between 4-6 pm, Sat., Oct 17 at the FH Presbyterian Church. All candidates and elected officials are invited. This event replaces the traditional FNRC’s September picnic in Golden Eagle Park. $15 per advance pay. $18 for non-members and at the door arrivals. Youth 12 and under free. Secretary of State Michelle Reagan is scheduled for Nov 21. Their Christmas party is Dec. 12.
· The Quail Creek Republican Club will meet at 9 a.m, Sat., Oct 17 in the Madera Clubhouse Ballroom #3. 2055 E Quail Crossing Blvd, Green Valley, AZ. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Parents Rights Rally is scheduled from 10:30 am-noon, Oct 17 on the South Lawn at the Arizona State Capitol, 1700 W Washington. Sponsored by Arizonans Against Common Core arizonansagainstcommoncore.com and Opt Out AZ optoutaz.org Contact Jennifer Reynolds at Azschoolchoice@cox.net. Also see GILBERT WATCH for details.
· Sen Jeff Flake has scheduled his second breakfast in the 114th Congressional Coffee and Cocoa Cup Club series at 8 am., Sat., Oct 17 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott, 1101 N 44th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008. Registration begins at 7:30 am. Limited seating. $50 for a 114th Congressional CCC Series membership, breakfast, and a souvenir hot beverage mug. $30 for breakfast for current members who register online. RSVP by NOON on Wed, Oct 14 to coffee-and-cocoa-club-breakfast. Contact: email@example.com or call 602-845-0333.
· Coffee with Congressman Paul Gosar is scheduled at 9 am., Oct 17 at the Common Grounds Café, 6877 W Kings Ranch Road, Gold Canyon, AZ. Contact: Penny Pew firstname.lastname@example.org 480-882-2697 www.gosar.house.gov
· Receptions In Support Of The Arizona Republican Party, featuring Gov Doug Ducey and AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham, are scheduled between 4:30-6 pm., Sat., Oct 17 at the home of Julia and Barry Smith, 9625 N 55th St., Paradise Valley, AZ and at 7 pm, Tues, Oct 20 at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington, DC. Suggested contribution: Host - $5,000, PAC or $1,000 Individual, Attendee: $1,000 PAC or $500 Individual. Co-hosts Senators Jeff Flake and John McCain, Congressmen Trent Franks, Paul Sogar, Martha McSally,Matt Salmon, David Schweikert and honorary host include former congressmen Jim Kolbe, Jon Kyl and John Shadegg. RSVP Michelle Hyde at (602) 633-2777, email@example.com or Corinne Lovas at (623) 218-6616, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minneapolis Muslim Migrant Charged With Brutally Raping 10-Year-Old Girl
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
· Bikers-Escort-Black-Marine Home To His Mother 7 Tours Of Duty
· Difference-Between Putan And Obama You Are Either A Leader Or You Are Not A Leader
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 21