- ► March (20)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ▼ October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Tuesday – Oct 6, 2015
· Congrats To The London Bridge Republican Women who just celebrated their 30th reunion of past presidents.
· The Republicans of Maricopa County Executive Guidance Committee (EGC) will meet at ASU tomorrow (Oct 7) evening in the Schwada Building (SCOB) Room 250, according to County Chairman Tyler Bowyer. The Schwada building is just west of the LDS Institute right off of Orange and McAllister. Parking is available close to 7 pm in the LDS Institute Parking structure, or across Orange Street in the visitor parking area next to the ASU Book Store, as seen below on the map.
· US Sen Candidate Kelli Ward needs volunteers interested in walking with their Kelli Ward shirts and signs for the Dolan Springs Parade at 11 am, Sat, Oct 10. Meet at 10 :30 am at the Chamber. Contact Josh De Ford at 928-293-0608 or Carolyn Leff firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD18 PC Brenda Roberts: I just heard on the Laura Ingraham show this morning that Arizona has 24,000 Syrian refugees and is preparing to take another 140,000. This is very disturbing to me based on their behavior in the European countries that have already taken them in. I just called all the republican senators and representatives, whose staff members are polite and take my contact information, but really offer no other information. I even called Sinema’s office. I also called Doug Ducey’s office. His staff person said she would get back to me. This is of grave concern to me because of the personal safety factor. These Muslim men are raping women and robing native populations in Europe. They are not good people and there is no way to screen them. Can you put something in the Republican Briefs to ask people to call their congressmen and the governor? We need to stop this. Here is a link to an recent article regarding the refugees: muslims-woman-speak-arabic-am Editor’s Note: Considering the daily reports coming out of Europe, we should be very worried. Here is a list of contact information for our congressional delegation. – Frosty Taylor
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
· Governor Doug Ducey: “I am deeply saddened by the loss of the 11 American servicemen – including Tombstone, Arizona native Carlos Carrasco – killed in a military transport aircraft collision in Afghanistan on Friday. Carrasco, an unmanned aerial vehicle mechanic and technician, was one of five civilians killed alongside six airmen serving overseas in support of Operation Freedom’s Sentinel. Our thoughts and prayers are with Carlos Carrasco and his family, as well as his fellow service members and loved ones of those taken in this tragic crash. Their deaths serve as a stark and solemn reminder to all of us that – for our military women and men – no mission is ever routine or without risk. These brave and noble individuals willingly served and knowingly sacrificed to defend our national security and protect American freedom. We are in eternal debt to these heroes, and we are forever grateful to all of the patriotic women and men who’ve worn the uniform of our nation’s armed forces. May God bless and watch over them all.”
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey will address Freedom Fires at 6:30 pm., Oct 7 at the Burke Basic School, 131 E. Southern Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210. He will discuss his campaign to retire Sen John McCain and answer questions.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host AZ House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S MountainView Blvd., SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil Macdonald VP Communications email@example.com
· Capt. Brian Jeffries, President of the Arizona Professional Firefighters Association, make a presentation Oct 15 on the new Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Wesley Bolin Plaza at the State Capitol during his presentation to LD24 at the AZGOP Headquarters,3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Signs in at 6:30 pm. 7 pm mtg. Jeffries has been in the Fire/EMS service since 1991. He is currently a Captain/Paramedic for the City of Mesa Arizona Fire Department and is the Union President for IAFF Local 2260, representing Fire Fighters in the City of Mesa, the Town of Gilbert, the Apache Junction Fire District and the Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Fort McDowell Indian Communities. He also serves as the Executive Vice President for the Professional Fire Fighters of Arizona. Bryan is a former District 2 Phoenix City Councilman.
· Palo Verde Republican Women will meet October 21st at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Speaker Seth Leibsohn will discuss terrorism and unrest in the Middle East. Leibsohn is the host of The Patriot nightly radio show and co-author with Bill Bennett book: "The Fight of Our Lives: Knowing the Enemy, Speaking the Truth and Choosing to Win the War Against Radical Islam". Tarra Matyas, will also give a brief message on this years, Wreath's Across America, a project honoring our deceased veterans, wreath laying is Dec.12th at Arlington, wreaths are $15. Social begins at 1l am. Lunch/Program 11:30 am. Luncheon $27 by credit card, cash or check $26. RSVP to Edith Stock firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-298-7818.
· The Oct 19 Sun City Republican Club meeting will host House candidates Tony Rivero and Kevin Payne, and Corporation Commission candidate Rick Gray at 7 pm., in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave., Sun City, AZ. The nominating committee will address nominees for the 2016 Club Board members. There will be a discussion on the Christmas Party location and time. The Oct 19 pot luck will start at 6:30 pm, the club will furnish the main dish and also desert along with utensils. Please bring side dishes for 8 people. All republicans and independents voters are welcome to bring guests. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD12 Chairman Micki Niland has announced that the Legislative District 12 Republican Party of Gilbert and Queen Creek has moved to a new location for its 7 pm., Thurs, Oct 8 in the cafeteria of Cooley Middle School, 1100 S Recker Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296, according to Chairman Micki Niland. Contact: Niland at email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/azld12gop
· Congressman Paul Gosar will be updating the Highway 69 Republicans at 6 pm., Mon., Oct 12 at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey Az, 86327. 5 pm social hour. RSVP to June at 899-3150 http://www.highway69republicans.com
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots meet at 6:30 pm., Fri., Oct 9 at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant to hear The Intellectual Conservative blog site Editor Rachel Alexander. Contact: Bob Stannard firstname.lastname@example.org
· There Is Still Time To Make Your Reservation for the Republican Fall Forum and dinner scheduled between 4-6 pm., Sat., Oct 17 at the Fountain Hills Presbyterian Church, 13001 N Fountain Hills Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. All elected officials and candidates present will be given an opportunity to speak from the main stage. Wine and beer available. in addition to water and soft drinks. All Republican Elected Officials and Republican Candidates will be given an opportunity to speak. Campaign literature available. $15 for FHRC members (advance)/$18 non-members and members at the door (discount to $15 will given even to those who join on the spot). Elected officials and candidates planning on attending are requested to notify the club's 1st Vice Chair at email@example.com or the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) Payment/Reservations to FHRC Treasurer, P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269
· How Political Parties Rig Elections History Of Elections In US
· Senate-Snake-Pit: These-48-Gop-Traitors-Voted-For-Obama-Dictatorship-Pacific-Union-Over-Usa Arizona’s McCain and Flake on list
· An Evening With US Senate Candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will be hosted by the San Tan Republican Club at 6 pm., on Oct 15 at the San Tan Heights Middle School, 33622 N Mountain Vista Blvd, 85242 [off Hunt Hwy]. RSVP by Oct 10 to Dr. Debra Banksat email@example.com Home-made desserts and refreshments will be served. Contributions of $5 per person (unless a paid member) will be expected.
· Southwest Prostate Cancer Foundation’s “Family Health Radio Talk Show” will be highlighting breast cancer this month. Don’t forget men can get breast cancer too. You can listen from 10-11 am Thursdays on KXXT 1010 AM. familyvaluesradio1010.com (side of menu). Call-in: 602-977-1010 Contact: Fred Taylor 602-547-3806 www.swprostatecancer.com
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots meet the 2nd and 4th Fridays at Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. (Except for holiday weekends) Meals served in meeting room if desired. Leader: Bob Stannard, 602-531-0250.
· Sen Sylvia Tenney Allen: Thanks to Americans for Prosperity for sponsoring the EPA Rally in Joseph City this past Saturday. Citizens from Navajo County and neighboring areas protested the “War on Coal” that has the potential of causing a future manmade EMP scenario. The Cholla Power Plant in Joseph City employs 300 people with a payroll of $30 million a year and pays tens of millions of dollars in local and state taxes. It is one of the main economic generators in Navajo County. But, more importantly, it produces energy for our state and is part of the network of power plants that keeps the lights on.
On Oct 1 APS had to shut down the number 2 generator at the plant due to EPA haze regulations, and now the entire plant is in jeopardy due to the EPA Clean Power Plan. The Clean Power Plan has the most egregious federal regulations in our country’s history with its onerous restrictions on carbon emissions. It not only imposes drastic limitations on our nation’s coal plants, it seeks to completely re-order how our nation’s utilities generate power.
Whereas in the past, utilities generated power based on lowest cost, the Clean Power Plan and other federal regulations now require utilities to generate power based on what fuel source is politically correct. Not scientifically correct, just politically correct!!!
The EPA’s Clean Power Plan will lead to:
ü Lost Jobs
ü Higher electricity bills for working families
ü Less competitive business climate for Arizona’s businesses
ü A devastated economy in rural Arizona
Last legislative session, Republicans passed Senate Bill 1007, which defends the state from the EPA by allowing the state to submit a state plan. With this bill, we have:
ü Maintained state primacy under the Clean Air Act.
ü Avoided EPA adoption of a federal plan for Arizona.
ü Allowed Arizona stakeholders to work with the State rather than EPA.
ü Provided legal standing for Arizona to sue the EPA.
We need to go further than this. The battleground over the EPA is in Washington, D.C. Only Congress can reform the Clean Air Act, and stop the President from pursuing his radical environmental agenda. Congress can DEFUND the EPA today. The Constitution does not give the Federal Government power over our air and water. Rather, it leaves this to the states to regulate.
· The Lincoln Republican Women’s Club will meet for dinner at 6:20 pm., Mon., Nov 2 at The New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort, Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 North Scottsdale Road. Scottsdale, AZ. 5:30 pm meet and greet, 6 pm meeting. The 7 pm program consists of Melissa Meierdierks of the Veterans Administration and “A Soldier’s Best Friend” – veterans with PTSD using rescue dogs trained as medical service dogs. $35 per person. RSVP by Thurs., Oct 29 to Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E. Sage, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. 480-941-8162 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Lincoln Republican Women Present “Don your Gay Apparel….For the Holiday Affair” Fundraiser, Fri, Dec 4 at the Laguna San Juan Clubhouse, 5355 79th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (Jackrabbit and Hayden, just before/after Chaparral Rd. )Dinner meeting. Spouses invited. 5:30 pm meet/greet. 6 pm speaker. 6:20 pm dnner, 7 pm silent auction. Speaker: tba. $25 per person. BYOB. Reservations required. RSVP deadline Tues, Dec. 1 to Judy Eisenhower, 7915 E Sage, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 at 480-941-8162 or email@example.com
· Republican Party of Maricopa County Spokesman Jake Hoffman: Second Amendment Key To Student Safety On Arizona Campuses - In the wake of the recent tragedy that claimed the lives of nine innocent victims at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, many opportunistic Democrats including President Obama have adhered to the liberal doctrine, never let a serious crisis go to waste, to push for increasingly draconian gun control measures, instead of focusing on those very gun control policies that have repeatedly failed rendering students all across America defenseless targets for deranged murderers.
“Liberal cities like Detroit, Washington D.C., and many others throughout our nation tout some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, yet routinely top the list for the number of gun deaths each year,” said Hoffman. “Law-abiding Arizonans must be allowed to participate in their constitutionally- protected second amendment right and protect themselves from those who seek to do them harm, wherever they may be.”
The Republican Party of Maricopa County emphatically condemns the Democrats’ calls for stricter gun control and instead urges Arizona legislators to swiftly pass Second Amendment reforms that will provide responsible, law-abiding adults the opportunity to carry firearms while on any publicly funded school campus in Arizona.
The Republican Party of Maricopa County is the official arm of the Republican Party in Maricopa County, Arizona, representing more than 710,000 registered Republican voters. As the nation's fourth largest county in the nation, by population, and the largest Republican county, by voter registration, Maricopa County represents a conservative cornerstone in the national social, fiscal and political dialogue. - Jake Hoffman, Communications Director, (480) 980-7020, Jake@MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· LD28 will meet at 7 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Madison School Board Room, 5601 North 16th Street, Phoenix, to hear a presentation from David Gonzales, the longest serving US Marshall in the country. Gonzales is the former Arizona Department of Public Safety Commander and Chief of Staff. See http://azld28gop.org/
· The 50th Anniversary Of The Arizona Burn Center will be celebrated during the 11th Annual Burn Symposium, scheduled Oct 16 at the facility. The symposium is a one-day course designed to present a review of current knowledge, research and innovations in burn care. This year’s symposium focuses on Celebrating The Past, Transforming The Future. The day’s session begins with a continental breakfast followed by a series of presentations by nationally recognized faculty affiliated with the world of burn. Contact: http://www.azburncenter.org/article/burnsymposium
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party meeting will meet at 6 pm., Oct 27 in West Valley GOP Office, 10050 W. Bell Road #50, Sun City to hear senate candidate Alexander Meluskey address his run for the Arizona senate seat. Contact Dennis Zinke 623-977-8114.
· Young Republican Professionals will meet at 7 pm, Oct 20 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx with 960AM The Patriot Seth Leibsohn of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy to discuss the debate to legalize marijuana and its place in the 2016 elections. RSVP on Facebook here facebook.com/events
· Sen Jeff Flake has scheduled his second breakfast in the 114th Congressional Coffee and Cocoa Cup Club series at 8 am., Sat., Oct 17 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott, 1101 N 44th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008. Registration begins at 7:30 am. Limited seating. $50 for a 114th Congressional CCC Series membership, breakfast, and a souvenir hot beverage mug. $30 for breakfast for current members who register online. RSVP by NOON on Wed, Oct 14 to coffee-and-cocoa-club-breakfast. Contact: email@example.com or call 602-845-0333.
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey and Clair Van Steenwyk are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Trent Franks is hosting a public Town Hall between 6-7:30 pm., Tues., Oct 13 at the Glendale Adult Center, 5970 W Brown St in Glendale (south of Peoria, just west of 59th Avenue – across the street from and a little north of the Glendale Library.)
· Gov Doug Ducey's Office Of Boards And Commisions is accepting applications for the Arizona Game and Fish Commission no later than 5 pm, Wed., Oct 7. In accordance with Arizona law, the Game and Fish Commission is required to be politically-balanced and representative of all 15 counties. Residents of Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yavapai are eligible and encouraged to apply by clicking here . Or see their website. Or contact the Gov’s Office of Boards and Commissions at (602) 542-2449.
· GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com Campaign suspended
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
CALENDAR OF EVENTS .
· Sen Candidate Alex Meluskey will address Freedom Fires at 6:30 pm., Oct 7 at Burke Basic School, 131 E. Southern Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210. Contact: www.meluskey.com
· Freedom Fires meets at 6:30 pm., every Wednesday., at Burke Basic School (131 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, Arizona 85210). Here is the speaker scheduled through October.
ü Oct 7: US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey.
ü Oct 14: Constitutional expert Don Petrie.
ü Oct 21: Arizona Senator David Farnsworth.
Oct 28: Americans for Prosperity, AZ Chapter - Tom Jenney.
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thurs., Oct 8. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is co-sponsoring a B2B Networking Mixer at 6 pm., Oct 8 at the Clover Leaf Gastrolounge, 4225 N. Craftsman Court, Old Town Scottsdale. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org www.OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· The Coconino County Republican Committee’s Meet And Greet with Speaker of the House David Gowan and Flagstaff City Councilman Jeff Oravits is scheduled at 8:15 am, Thurs., Oct 8 at 21 S Milton Road, (near the underpass near Flagstaff City Hall). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will meet between 11:30am-1:30 pm., Fri., Oct 9 at the Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W Greenock Dr. They meet regularly on the second Friday of the month. Contact: Bev Van Horn Phone 520-403-5931 Bev@BevSellsTucson.com
· LD9 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Oct 10 at the La Paloma urgent care 4001 E Sunrise Dr. Tucson, Arizona. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women will hostess Judicial Watch Southwest Coordinator Mark Spencer and Author of "A Moment in Time" at 11 am., Sat., Oct 10 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Judicial Watch fights corruption and has been in front of scandals: Hillary's Emails, IRS Attacks, Fast & Furious Gun Scandal, and Benghazi Attack. Registration due by Thurs, Oct 8. $30 per person. Mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267. Contact www.prwc.org
· National Arizona Republican Assembly Director A J LaFaro will address ballot harvesting, voter fraud and closing the primary during the 9:15 am, October 10 Northwest Chapter of AzRA at the Northwest Maricopa County Service Facility, 12975 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ. Doors open at 8:45 am. Open to all registered Republicans. LaFaro is the immediate past chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, authored the resolution to close Republican primaries in Arizona and has chaired numerous state and county committees. Contact: Chairman Lyle Tuttle L.firstname.lastname@example.org 623-451-6928
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Oct 12, at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6 pm social. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert email@example.com 623-330-3622.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm on Mon, Oct 12, at Siegel Suites Select (formerly Legacy Suites), at 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande, located ½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd. Program includes speaker Alex Meluskey, Candidate for US Senate. Meluskey, is a long time business founder and owner in the printing industry. He is a syndicated radio talk show host, a precinct committeeman, a grassroots activist, held appointments on government organizational boards, and is the state director for the Fair Tax in Arizona. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes 202-394-7202 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Oct 13 with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio because “he is the greatest sheriff in the USA.” The meeting is scheduled at the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes Az 85248. Contact President Michael Tennant email@example.com
· The Huachuca Republican Women will meet at 10:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pima County Republican Club will meet at 11:30 am., Tues., Oct 13 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· Congressman Trent Franks will conduct a public Town Hall at 6 pm., Tues., Oct 13, at the Community Church of Joy, 21000 N. 75th Ave, Glendale, AZ (Just north of the 101 on 75th Ave.) Contact: Shari Farrington - Field Representative/Finance Manager 623-776-7911.
· The Mingus Mountain Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., Tues., Oct 13 to address the Mingus Mountain Union High School Special Bond Election. Supt Dr Paul Tighe will speak in behalf of the bond passage. Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) First Vice President Phil Mason will present “Truth in School Funding.” 11:15 am luncheon. 1 pm program. Luncheon price $11 per person. No lunch meeting fee $3, soda $1. RSVP to MingusMountain@Hotmail.com or call Niles Haton 928-649-1643. Meeting to be held at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #7400, 705 E Aspen St., Cottonwood, AZ. For AzRA information contact Mason at www.AzRA2016.com
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host House Speaker David Gowan and Majority Leader Steve Montenegro at 4 pm., Oct 14 at the Ballroom of the Mountain View Country Club, 38759 S. Mountain View Blvd, SaddleBrooke, AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:30 pm. Contact: Neil MacDonald. Vice President Communications. SaddleBrooke Republican Club. firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Wed., Oct 14 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward will address her work as a state senator. Check-in begins 10:45am. Reservation required . $20 per person - payable by cash or check at the door. Open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ - Republican men may join as associate members. Reservations and cancellation deadline is 5 pm., Fri, Oct 9. Luncheon reservations http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. If you do not receive confirmation contact Lezlee at 602-354-5224.
· Congressman Matt Salmon will address the Leisure World Republican Club at 7 pm., Oct 14 in Ballroom 1, 908 S Power Road., Mesa. Please enter at the main gate so you don’t get lost. Contact: Call Diane Andersen @ 480 395-5515
· Council-On-American-Islamic-Relations-Doesnt-Want-Military-Honored-On-Memorial-Day Rather Than Honor American Soldiers Who Have Fought, And Died, To Protect And Preserve The United States Of America, The Muslim “Council On American-Islamic Relations” (Cair) Decided Not To Honor Them.
· Bill Nye, Dedicated Leftist, Is No Science Guy Incoherent Pro-Abortion Ramblings Appeal To Media
· Jeb! At 4%: Bushwhacked! Buh, Buh, Buh…I’m Heir Apparent Jeb Bush
- Allen-West Destroys Gun-Grabber Obama In 1 Question... 'If Oregon Is About Gun Control, Then Explain...'
MYCHAL MASSIE (The Daily Rant)
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
DEPT OF JUSTICE
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
COMMON CORE/ AGENDA 2
· Obama Brushed Off Reid's Plea On Palestinian State The Senate Leader Wanted The President To Side With Israel By Disavowing A U.N. Resolution Calling For A Palestinian State. It Didn't Happen.