- ► October (20)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Tuesday – Nov 10, 2015-- Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one.
You'll probably never need one again." - Author unknown
· The Last Fighter Pilot of WWII Capt. Jerry Yellin, from Fairfield, Iowa, flew the final combat mission in World War II. World War II veterans visit Iwo Jima for the 70th anniversary Mar. 21 in commemoration of the end of World War II. Take five minutes to watch this video interview -- Listen carefully to what he says and how he says it. You won't regret a second of it. Ask yourself, how many of the few surviving WWII veterans kept themselves and their uniform in such good condition for over 70 years and can still proudly wear it? Notice his superb delivery, no teleprompter, no script -- just a 91-year-old fighter pilot representing the greatest generation at home and abroad who won WWII.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party is planning a ‘Honor Our Vets” rally between 1-2 pm., Wed., Nov 11 at the 99 Ave/Bell Road. They will be waving o flags and honor our Vets with signs. Anyone joining to join them should be at the site at 1 pm. Contact 602-339-2802.
· Veterans Day Events throughout the Valley:
ü The Fountain Hills VFW Post 7507 is the lead for a Veterans Day ceremony at 11am at the FH Veterans Memorial in Fountain Park (El Lago and Kiwanis Drives).
ü American Legion Post 44 heads up the Scottsdale, Veterans Day ceremony at the Chaplain Statue at the Civic Center. .
ü The downtown Phoenix Veterans Day Parade commences at 11am, starting at the North Phoenix Baptist Church (Central and Montebello) and ends at the VA Hospital ( 7th St and Indian School Road).
ü The Tempe Veterans Day Parade starts at 10 am, running along Mmill Avenue.
ü and runs along Mill avenue
ü The East Valley Veterans Day Parade in Mesa starts at 11 am at University and Center St.
ü The Anthem Veterans Day ceremony starts at 10 am at the Anthem Veterans Memorial in Anthem Community Park. On this day, the sun will shine through all five pillars of the memorial to shine on the Great Seal of the United States
ü The Surprise Veterans Day Parade starts at 9:30am , running along Bullard Ave.
ü The Glendale, ceremony starts at 10 am in the auditorium of the Main Library.
· US Senate candidate Dr Kelli Ward will join discuss her efforts to unseat incumbent Sen John McCain at the 6:30 pm, Wed., Nov 11 HEIRS Compact For America meeting at the U-Like Buffet, 5101 N Oracle Road, Tucson. Contact: Karen Schutte at 520-877-3230.
· The Annual Paradise Valley Community College Veterans Club BBQ fundraiser is scheduled between 11 am-2 pm., Thur., Nov 12 the KSC Courtyard, Cave Creek/Union Hills, Phx.
· The North Central AzRA Chapter will meet at 11am, Thurs., Nov 12 at the Red Devil, 3004 E Bell St Phoenix for a lunch meeting. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· When Patrick Richards is home for Thanksgiving Break from the USAFA he will be baptized at 4:30 pm, Sat., Nov 28 on the Peoria CCV Campus 7007 W. Happy Valley Rd. 85383 (623) 376-2444. Friends welcome to attend. The CCV food court facilities are available for those wanting to partake following baptism.
· Community Alert: (San Tan Valley) There have been at least two incidents where elementary aged girls have been followed or chased by an adult male described as white or Hispanic male, 5'8" 200 pounds, bald, with a beard. A possible vehicle is a white Chevrolet sedan. These incidents took place near the canal area in the neighborhood off of E. Paso Fino Way and N. Caspian Way. A third and possibly related incident involves a similarly described suspect who exposed himself to a 12-year-old girl this morning near Desert Willow Blvd. and Thistle Trail. Deputies are stepping up patrols and are encouraging residents to call them if they see anyone suspicious in these areas. Parents should make sure their kids know what to do if confronted with a situation like this.
· Anne Wood: "This may come as a surprise to the McModerates in the GOP that the 11th commandment by Reagan - which they love to quote regarding attacking fellow Party members means very little to them as they are the first to go to the liberal media with their fabricated and childish claims and the obvious coup, that failed. In a time where the fate of the nation is in jeopardy you would think that their vitriolic rantings would be at the Democratic Party. So many in the Party of Reagan seem to forget his other statement “A political party cannot be all things to all people. It Must Represent Certain Fundamental Beliefs, which must not be compromised to political expediency or simply to swell its numbers.... And if there are those who cannot subscribe to these conservative principals, then let them go their own way.” - Ronald Reagan. Our banner must recognize the responsibility of government to protect the law-abiding, holding those who commit misdeeds personally accountable. And we must make it plain to those who wish to destroy the GOP that our love of harmony stops short of "peace at any price." We will maintain whatever level of fortitude necessary to preserve the conservative principles of the once Grand Old Party. I do believe I not have proposed anything that is contrary to what has been considered Republican principles or Reagan ideals. It is at the same time the very basis of conservatism. It is time to reassert the principles and ideals and raise them to guide our actions and best serve the future of our nation.”
· Prescott Valley Oathkeepers have moved their monthly meetings to the 3rd Thursdays of the month until further notice. They will meet at 5pm, Thurs., Nov 19 in the back dining room at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (green building) just south of the Fain Road/PCC intersection. All elected officials, emergency services, police and firefighters are always welcome. RSVP to Frances Emma Barwood email@example.com so they know how many to prepare for. http://oathkeepers.org/
· “By Laughing Off A Male Questioner’s desire to strangle Carly Fiorina, Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have lost all credibility claiming to be a party that stands up for women,” said Allison Moore, a spokeswoman for the Republican National Committee. “Jokes about committing acts of violence against women are always in poor taste and should be condemned every time.” See hillary-clinton-is-criticized-for-not-condemning-mans-talk-of-strangling-carly-fiorina Hillary Rodham Clinton is under fire from Republicans for failing to come to the defense of Carly Fiorina on Tuesday after a man at a campaign event said that he wished he could reach out and strangle Ms. Fiorina.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club (Tucson) will entertain US Senate candidate Dr Kelli Ward at its 4:15 pm, Thur., Nov 11 meeting in the Moutain View Ballroom. Doors open at 3:45 pm.
· A Kim DeMarco for District 3 Supervisor fundraiser is scheduled between 5-7 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge, 3445 N Dodge Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716. Contact: Kim@DeMarcoforSupervisor.com 520-644-4444
· The LD12 Republicans of Gilbert and Queen Creek will meet at 7 pm, Thurs., Nov 12 in the cafeteria of Cooley Middle School, 1100 S Recker Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296. Please bring a new or gently used backpack or tote to be donated to a homeless shelter in Phoenix. Contact: Chairman Mickie Niland firstname.lastname@example.org www.azld12.com https://www.facebook.com/azld12gop
· The Eastside Republicans will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 18 at the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links, Tucson. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 Or email@example.com
· LD11 will meet at 10 am., Thurs., Nov 11at the Golder Ranch Fire Dept - Linda Vista Fire Station, Rm 377, 355 E. Linda Vista Blvd. , Oro Valley (W Of Oracle Road, S Of Hilton El Conquistador Resort). Agenda items include Final Resolution in Support of Closed Republican Primaries in Arizona and Federal Lands Transfer. Contact: Secretary John D Rivers firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arizona Republican Party is celebrating a legal victory based on the opinion issued by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals which declared as unconstitutional Tucson’s city election system because it violates the rights of Republican voters. “We are grateful that the court has overturned Tucson's outrageous election scheme which effectively excluded Republicans from the City Council,” said AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham. See appeals-court; tucson-city-council-elections-unconstitutional The court’s opinion here: 9th-Circuit-Opinion-Tucson-Elections
· Congressman Matt Salmon (AZ-05) today after the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled against the President’s lawless executive actions on immigration. “The President can’t make or amend law unilaterally. What is seemingly basic knowledge in any U.S. civics class has necessarily been explained to the administration twice by our judiciary, and it still hasn’t sunk in. Yesterday’s ruling that the President cannot unilaterally rewrite the People’s considered opinion on our nation’s immigration policy is not only a win for the nation but also for the republican form of government our founders established. While President Obama remains dedicated to enforcing his will against the people, Congress and the states are valiantly defending the very right to self-determination we fought a revolution to secure. Today we can look toward another incremental victory to ensure our executive doesn’t become a modern-day monarchy.”
· MCLD Code Club Gets Nod From County Board Of Supervisors Two County Supervisors Visit Southeast Regional Library Code Club
· The Yavapai County GOP Italian Thanksgiving (Cerelia) fundraiser has been moved from La Quinta to 6:30 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at Centennial Center at Antelope Hills, 1989 Club House Drive, Prescott featuring Goldwater Institute Senior Attorney Jim Manley. Social hour at 5:30 pm., Dinner at 6:30 pm. Proceeds will be used to run the YAVGOP office full time in Prescott. For tickets contact Exec Asst Sandra Laney at email@example.com or 928-776-4500 or stop by the office – 112 B E. Union St., Prescott.
· Sen John McCain will launch his Veterans Coalition at 10:30 am Fri., Nov 13 at Nichols Precision, 1257 W Geneva Drive Tempe, AZ 85282.
· Presidential-Appointment-Fatima-Noor Meet Fatima Noor, President Obama's latest appointment to a high level position in the Department of Homeland Security, the post of Assistant Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration.
· Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus and Co-Chair Sharon Day released the following message on the first day of Diwali: “Diwali, the festival of lights, marks a celebration joining our friends of Hindu, Jain and Sikh faiths,” said Chairman Priebus. “Over the next five days, we hope that those celebrating will gather with family and loved ones as they celebrate the rich cultural and religious traditions of this meaningful holiday. From the lighting of the Diya, a lamp, to feasts and prayers, this joyful celebration continues to represent the victory of light over darkness and good over evil. As Republicans, we continue to support religious freedom throughout our great nation. The RNC wishes a happy festival of lights to all of those celebrating Diwali,” said Co-Chair Day. “We join those celebrating Diwali in deep reflection and renewal hoping for a strong year ahead. Happy Diwali!”
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 in the Grand Canyon Room at Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 W RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear Dr. Carl Goldberg address “What Non-Muslims Should Know About Islam. STPP meets the first and third Tuesday of the month. Contact: John Madeira 480-359-1784 firstname.lastname@example.org
· A “STOP The EPA’s Assault On Coal” Town Hall is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, Joseph City with Senator Sylvia Allen, Rep Brenda Barton, Rep Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting, Apache County Supervisor Barry Weller, ADEQ, Eric Massey – What is the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan?” and AG, Keith Miller (invited) – Arizona’s Lawsuit Against EPA.
· Superintendent Diane Douglas will make her “We Heard You” Tour Stop at 6 pm, Tues., Nov 10 at Westwood High School — Auditorium, 945 West Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa, AZ 85201. Douglas will discuss the initiatives she proposed in her “AZ Kids Can’t Afford to Wait!” plan and will give those in attendance an opportunity to provide feedback on the proposals. The full plan is available at www.azed.gov/weheardyou. Remaining 2015 “We Heard You” Tour Stops at 6 pm.,
ü Thurs., Nov 12 - Prescott High School, Ruth Street Theater, Prescott.
ü Tues., Nov 17 - Mohave County Board of Supervisors Auditorium, Kingman.
ü Wed., Nov 18 - Canyon del Oro High School, Oro Valley.
ü Thurs., Nov 19 - Catalina Magnet High School Auditorium, Tucson.
· Former Army Intelligence Officer Daniel J Schultz will address The NW Chapter of Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) at 9:15 am, Sat, Nov 14 at the Maricopa County NW Facility, 12975 W Bell Road, Surprise to address “A Strategy for Changing Politics by Changing Out Politicians And How To Do It”. Doors open by 8:45am. Guests are welcome. Schultz, currently a trial lawyer, has recovered in excess of $170 million for insurance policyholders. He is the co-winner of 2014 Conservative HQ’s Liberty Prize for his e-book, Taking Back Your Government: The Neighborhood Precinct Committeeman Strategy . He is also posted at Breitbart.com
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
NOV 11 (Veteran’s Day)
· Arrowhead Republican Women will meet at Wed, Nov 11 (Veterans Day) at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. State Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas will address the group. Check-in begins 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservation required. No jeans. No children. $20 per person by cash or check at the door. Reservations must be made through email@example.com or arrowheadrw/luncheons. ARW is open to Republican women registered to vote in AZ . Republican men may join as associate members. Contact Lezlee Alexander at 602-354-5224.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Annual General/Membership meeting is scheduled a t 4 pm., Nov 11 at the Mountain View Ballroom. Doors open at 3.30 pm. 4 pm member vote and acceptance by the membership, of the Board approved new nominations. Speaker: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, who is currently an Arizona State Senator, who is running against incumbent Sen John McCain. The second speaker is Quang Nguyen, who migrated to the US after the communist take-over of the Republic of South Vietnam in April of 1975. Contact: Vice President Neil Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 18 will meet at 7 pm, Wed., Nov 11 at The Clarion Hotel on Elliot Road and 51st Street in Ahwatukee. Speaker: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Registration and mix starting at 6:30pm. Contact: Chairman Mary Fritsche. email@example.com
· Dr. Kelli Ward, Candidate for US Senate in 2016 will speak to the Saddlebrooke Republican Club between 3:45-5 pm, Wed., Nov11 at the Mountain View Country Club at SaddleBrooke Two, 38759 S Mountain View Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85739. To schedule a presentation contact Kelliwardarizona@gmail.com and 928-230-0633.
· Grassroots Tea Party Activists will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 11 (Veteran’s Day) to hear Disabled Marine Corps Veteran Staff Sergeant Jon Ritzheimer, who served in the Marine Corps for 11 years, and was deployed to Iraq twice, once in 2005 and once in 2008. In 2010 he was forced to leave the Marine Corps over a newly developed tattoo policy. Jon is a strong patriot, defending our US Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, the 2nd Amendment Rights, Freedom of speech, and family man. Ritzheimer has twice organized rallies in the Phoenix metropolitan area around 2 Mosques located here in the Valley. Both peaceful rallies. The meeting is scheduled at Denny’s Restaurant Banquet Room, 2717 W Bell Rd, Phx, Az. Doors open at 6 pm. Donations / Contributions are welcome to help continue the cause of the Grassroots Tea Party Activists .
· A Two-Hour Exploratory Hike is scheduled at 9 am., Wed., Nov 11 in the Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331 firstname.lastname@example.org 480-488-6601
· The Pima County Republican Executive Committee will meet at 5:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 12 at 17 W. Wetmore, Suite 300, Tucson, AZ 85705. Contact: Phone: (520) 321-1492 email@example.com
· The LD23 Republican Committee will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Nov 12 at the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) featuring a US Senate Candidates' Forum. Clair Van Steenwyck and Alex Meluskey are confirmed. US Sen John McCain and AZ Sen Kelli Ward have declined. Republican PCs and registered Republicans are welcome. Contact: www.ld23gop.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 13 in the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W 6th St., Benson. Sign ins opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact LD14 Sec. Maureen Tozzi 520 429.1395
· The Deer Valley Tea Party Patriots meet at 6:30 pm, Nov 13 and Nov 27 at the Deer Valley Airport Restaurant (Except for holiday weekends) Meals served in meeting room if desired. (2nd and 4th Fridays). Leader: Bob Stannard, 602-531-0250.
· The Newly Formed Chicken Soup Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative, 350 N Haskell Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643. LDl4 GOP activist and Chicken Soup Founder Peggy Judd says, “This will be a new kind of Tea Party meeting, where we are no longer protesting the actions of an overbearing government, but looking for ways we can be the solution, right here in our own communities and around the world. Prepare to come with your stories and ideas for “making a difference” and share them with the group. We will learn about running for public office and also learn about ways to serve the needy in our community.” She requests each attendee to donate a can of chicken soup that we will deliver to the local food pantry. Contact: Peggy Judd 520 507-1735
· A Kim DeMarco for Pima County Board of Supervisor (District 3) fundraiser will be held from 5-7 pm., Fri., Nov 13 at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge, 3445 N Dodge Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716, Contact: Kim@DeMarcoforSupervisor.com 520-644-4444
· The Yavapai County GOP is hosting a Italian Thanksgiving (Cerelia) fundraiser at 6:30 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at Centennial Center at Antelope Hills, 1989 Club House Drive, Prescott featuring Goldwater Institute Senior Attorney Jim Manley. Social hour at 5:30 pm., Dinner at 6:30 pm. Proceeds will be used to run the YAVGOP office full time in Prescott. For tickets contact Exec Asst Sandra Laney at email@example.com or 928-776-4500 or stop by the office – 112 B E. Union St., Prescott.
· LD14 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., Nov 14 in the Benson City Council Chambers, 120 W 6th St., Benson. Sign ins opens at 9 am. Speaker Kale Kiyabu will address the "CON" Argument to the Convention of States. Contact LD14 Sec. Maureen Tozzi 520.429.1395
· Senator Sylvia Tenney Allen’s Hamburger BBQ, Auction and Shoot Out is scheduled from 10 am – 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at the Tenney Ranch, Hwy, 277 & Gibson Lane(Eight miles east of Heber mile post 312). $25 per couple. $3 per child. $10 entry Pistol Shoot Out Competition between elected officials and citizens. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-536-3566 in advance for food count. Walk-ins will be welcome. Mail in registrations: Checks payable to Committee to Elect Sylvia Allen, Allen Shoot Out, PO Box 952, Snowflake, AZ 85937
· Passion and Purpose for Marriage will be presented by Dr. Allen Hunt between 9am-1:30 pm., Nov 14 at St. Anne Catholic Church, 440 E Elliott Road., Gilbert AZ 85234. $25 per person. Tickets available online here or call 859-980-7900.
· The Paradise Republican Women’s November luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., Sat., Nov 14 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. 10:30 am social. Global economist Charles James will address "Can Conservatism Withstand the Progressive Coalition? 2016 and Beyond" at 11 am. James, currently an adjunct professor in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law teaching Anti-trust, is a retired Executive Vice-President of Chevron Corp. and served as Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Anti-trust Division at the US Dept. of Justice in the administrations of President George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. $30 per person. Tickets at: prwcnovember.eventbrite.com Or mail your payment to: Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. See details at www.prwc.org Contact: Chairman Lori Urban at 480-221-9633 email@example.com
· LD11 will meet at 10 am., Sat., Nov 14 at the Golder Ranch Fire Dept – Linda Vista Fire Station Rm 377, 3535 E Linda Vista Blvd, Oro Valley to discuss the final resolution in support of closed Republican Primaries in Arizona and federal land transfers. Contact LD11 Secretary John D Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Volunteers Are Needed For The Arrowhead Republican Women’s ‘Surprise Super Swap Meet’ scheduled between 8a m-1 pm, Sat., Nov 14 at Surprise Aquatic Center Parking Lot, 15831 N. Bullard Ave., Surprise, AZ. ARW will be selling jewelry at their public relations booth at the event. Volunteers should Contact ARW 1st Vice President Jan Martinson at Jlmart15102@aol.com or 623-546-3753.
· Gold Canyon Republican Club meets 9am at Mountain Brook Village Center, 5782 S. Mountain Brook Drive, Gold Canyon.
· Christine Accurso Of Gilbert plans to make an announcement at 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at the The Pavilion behind the Gilbert House at 397 S. Gilbert Road. Drinks/snacks to be provided. Contact Accurso at (480) 857-2425.
· A Cottonwood Wash Walk is scheduled at 9 am., Sat., Nov 14 at Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. . Long pants and sturdy shoes are recommended. No dogs on this hike please. email@example.com Ph: 480-488-6601
· The Paradise Republican Women invite you to learn more about the “13 Hours in Benghazi: The Inside Account of What Really Happened” with speakers Mark “OZ” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen at 7 pm Mon., Nov 16 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 6pm VIP and Sponsors Reception. Geist and Tiegen are Marines , American security operatives and co-authors who share their first -hand knowledge of the harrowing true account from the brave men on the ground who fought back during the Battle of Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012. Tickets $40 per person, $75 per couple. Limited tickets available at Prwbenghazi.eventbrite.com VIP Seating / Reception / Photo / Autographed Book $150 . Contact: Anna Morrison 623-234-3717. Sponsor Packages Available. Cash Bar. Movie to be released Jan. 2016.
· Cathi Herrod, President Of The Center For Arizona Policy, will be making a presentation on protecting preborn babies and their mothers, the Planned Parenthood videos and related issues at 7pm, Mon., Nov 16 at the Lakeview Community Church, 1699 W Acoma Blvd., Lake Havasu City, AZ. Contact: Richard Hawkins 298-230-9183 or firstname.lastname@example.org | www.azpolicy.org 602.424.2525, Ext 230 | C: 480.296.3772
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 16 in the Sundial Center 14801 N 103rd. Ave. Sun City AZ. Speakers: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, a two term Arizona legislator and incumbent Arizona Senate candidate Debbie Lesko. Social house at 6:30 pm. Club Contact: email@example.com
· The Heritage Foundation is scheduled to be in Scottsdale on Mon., Nov. 16 as part of its nationwide tour to ‘Reclaim America.’ Register here
· There Are A Few Spots Remaining for the Mon, Nov 16 rally in Scottsdale to Reclaim America. The Heritage Foundation is leading an unprecedented fight to reverse America's course and this briefing kicks off the conservative counterstrike against the liberal agenda. RSVP here: https://reclaim.heritage.org/events/arizona/
· The Federalist Phoenix Federalist Society Lawyers Chapter will address “Pot or Not? High-minded Federalism vs. Homegrown Policy” at 6:30pm., Tues., Nov 17 with panelists J.P. Holyoak, Holyoak Wealth Management of Scottsdale, Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University School of Law of Chicago, and Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery. RSVP required . Tickets available online only homegrown-policy-tickets No sales at door. Appetizers at 6pm. Cash bar available.
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet with Dr. Carl Goldberg at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 for an update on "What You Need to know About Islam” in the Grand Canyon Room of Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 17 in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) to address the controversial issue of the legalization of marijuana for "recreational" use in AZ. There is an effort to get this question on the November 2016 ballot. Speakers: Sheila Polk, Yavapai County Attorney and Co-Chair of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy. Free admission. Donations to offset expenses are appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· Conservative Group Launches Ad Campaign Attacking Consumer Finance Watchdog
· Sham Candidates Aid McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood The Field, Assist Mccain
· Ben-Carsons-Mother-Verifies-He-Tried-To Stab Classmate
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- I couldn't have said it better myself....
- Turnout will be low today...just like it's supposed to be
- Five Lessons
- Here's All You Need to Know About Print Media in One Picture
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
· Child-Murder-Suspects-Caught-On-Video-At-Crime-Site Boys 'Kill Woman, Drive Around With Corpse' Police: Mom Attacked While Vacuuming Vehicle At Car Wash
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· ISIL Detains Dozens Who Restored Internet, Posted Mosul Photos On Facebook