- ► June (23)
- ► May (26)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday – Nov 15, 2015
· Members-At-Large Setting Record Straight: The Borders - White resolution for "No Confidence" against MCRC Chairman Tyler Bowyer was nonsense and out of order. Borders erroneously stated that he was making a "privileged" motion which he asserted could not be amended, discussed or have any of the subsidiary motions attached to his main motion. More importantly, most items of this nonsense resolution contradicted the MCRC Bylaws so if it had passed it would have been moot and unenforceable. If you doubt us read the nonsense resolution and then read the MCRC Bylaws and Robert's Rules of Order.
This nonsense resolution called for "No Confidence" in the MCRC Chairman; however we firmly believe that Bowyer is a good man who has subjugated aspects of his personal life to the endeavors of fulfilling the many responsibilities of Chairman as enumerated in the MCRC Bylaws. In many respects, Bowyer should be congratulated for his efforts which include swelling the ranks of the MCRC by 648 new PCs (from 2,740 to 3,388) during his short tenure. Incidentally, the first provision in the MCRC Bylaws for the duties of the Chairman is represent the MCRC in an official capacity. This seems to be the number one grievance in the nonsense resolution; perhaps the angst of Borders and White is not with Bowyer, but with the MCRC Bylaws which they apparently do not understand.
Except in the absence of the Chairman, or performing duties assigned by the Chairman, there are no itemized duties listed in the MCRC Bylaws for First Vice Chairman and in that area White has excelled. As the Second Vice Chairman, Borders is responsible as the liaison officer to the Republican Clubs in Maricopa County. Apparently he is too busy trying to be the Chairman.
Thank you Second Vice Chairman Aaron Borders and First Vice Chairman Jeni White for wasting an hour and a half of the 30 EGC members time with your nonsense, out of order, resolution which failed to comply with the stated objectives of the MCRC. Your respective resignations would be the honorable course of action.
Do you support Chairman Bowyer? Show your vote of confidence by adding your name and comments by visiting https://whiteandbordersnoconfidencenonsense.wordpress.com/
Respectfully, your MCRC Party Platform Conservative Members-at-Large -- Andrew Costanzo, Joseph Hobbs, Gary Johnson, Ray Sweeney
· The Cobre Valley Republican Club will meet at 9:30 am, Sat., Nov 21 in their headquarters in downtown Globe. Arizona Corporation Commission candidate Al Melvin will be the speaker. Contact: email@example.com
· There Will Be A Carson For President organizational meeting at 6:30 pm, Nov 19 at Valley Christian High School, 6900 W. Galveston Street (Ray Rd. and Priest / 56 St.) Chandler, AZ 85226. Volunteers can become involved in the campaign. Contact: AZ Campaign Coordinator Diane Ortiz-Parsons firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD4 PC Walt Steiner: I fully agree with PC Karen Gevaert's statement in the Briefs of 11/14/15, but, would like to take it a step further and say that the front door needs to be closed and locked to this immigration. Paris proves that our hand is being forced and that we need to take the battle to the enemy where they are and not allow it to happen here on American soil. This enemy has been pushed back several times over the centuries and it just might be time to do it once again. An effort to protect us all from a savage enemy.
· LD25 - The Republican Party of Mesa District Meeting will be held at 7 pm, Nov 19 at the Mesa Utilities Building , 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ. Speakers: Mesa City Councilman Dave Richins and Arizona State Representative Justin Olson. Contact: Chairman Ian E Murray email@example.com
· The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association will host Arizona Corporation Commissioner Susan Bitter-Smith at its 11:30 am., Wed., Nov 18 luncheon at Gallagher & Kennedy, 2575 E Camelback Rd, 8th Floor-Henze Hall, Phx, AZ 85016 (Validation on the 11th Flr). $20 - members, $35 - non-members. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org Watch for email response.
· LD 26 Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 24, at the Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Sign in at 6:30 pm. Contact: Matt Nelson, Secretary, LD 26 Republicans.
· A Fundraiser “Breakfast with Desert Ridge Precinct Justice of the Peace Judge Jayne” is scheduled at 8 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. featuring Rep Kate Brophy McGee and Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with master of ceremonies Rep Karen Fann. $50 per person.
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club Christmas Dinner and Preview Of 2016 Elections” is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Dec 8 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes. Chicken dinner provided by club. Bring a salad or side dinner if your last name begins A-M. Bring a desert if between N-Z. Cash bar available. Speaker: Az Senate candidate Kelli Ward. A toast of gratitude will be given to Sen Steve Yarbrough, and Rep JD Mesnard and Jeff Weninger. RSVP to Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178 for preparations purposes. Contact: Tennant or www.slgop.org
· LD13 House Candidate Ray Kouns needs help gathering petition signatures to get on the ballot. You can sign on line at the www.azsos.gov Contact Kouns at 928-685-3284 or at email@example.com.
· Phil Cobbin Of Rimrock is forming an LD6 Study Committee “to get enough LD6 PC’s organized to muscle past the county chairs who have generally been useless.” Interested persons can contact him at 928-525-4393.
· A Suicide Bomber At The Stade De France In Paris on Friday was carrying a Syrian passport issued in Greece, a French senator who had been briefed by the Interior Ministry conducting the investigation told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. Officials have determined he was among a group posing as refugees that arrived in Leros on October 3 with no papers, the senator told CNN. Under new emergency provisions, he was given an emergency passport. Officials believe he provided a false identity: Ahmad al Muhammad, born September 10, 1990. The fingerprints on this new passport match the fingerprints of the first terrorist who blew himself up. The man traveled from Greece, to Macedonia, to Serbia, then to Croatia where he registered in a refugee camp, the senator said. CNN.com
· William Heuisler: How many Paris massacres (9/11s) must citizens endure? John McCain has promoted illegal Immigration “Amnesty” for 30 years, mccain-in-big-trouble-for-gop-primary except when he ran for President. The flood of illegals (McCain-Kennedy and McCain’s Gang of 8 after our 9/11 massacre) has brought millions to shrink our middle class, cut wages, increase welfare rolls and take US jobs. middle-class-incomes-drop-as-immigration-surges and illegal-immigration-facts-statistics
All 19 hijackers on 9/11 had work, travel or student visas. Four of them “overstayed” their visas. Two visas listed occupations, “teater,” and “student”, their address was “South City” and destination was spelled “Wasantwn.” One visa listed student, but named no school, no nationality or gender. Three months later, Aziz-Alomari followed Mohamed Atta through airport security heading for the World Trade Center. Khalid Al Mihdhar (who crashed a plane into the Pentagon) listed “Hotel” as destination, but no city. These were the same type visa forms as promoted by McCain-Kennedy in 2005 and McCain’s Gang of 8 in 2013. overstay visas
Thousands of overstays are still not deported and the US continues to issue thousands of visas to Muslim immigrants. In 2008 Center for Immigration Studies Director, Mark Krikorian, testified to Congress, “The view that foreign visa applicants, rather than the American people, are to be served continues. The number of student visas issued to Saudis, for instance, is up more than 500 % from 9/11.” overstay visas
A poll found 80% of GOP voters want immigration reduced by 90%. Only 4% of voters agree with McCain, Schumer, Gutierrez and the Chamber that, “Willing employers should be able to hire any willing worker no matter where they come from.” This is called an “Open Borders Credo”. illegal-immigration-facts-statistics
Immigrant-fueled-massacres like Paris are possible here. Our Census Bureau says 1.2 million immigrants enter the US each year with McCain immigration policies. McCain still promotes so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” and Illegal Immigrant “Amnesty”. He should be protecting Americans, but McCain won’t even, “Complete the dang fence”.
Heuisler is an former law enforcement office, investigator, and author of 3 books on betrayal, murder and politics. Bill Heuisler – 520-403-2939
· Former LD22 PC Brian Reilly: You are stopped by law enforcement based on the color of your skin. You are not released but detained for a publicity photo shoot for the sheriff. You go to federal court because your constitutional rights were violated by the Sheriff’s Office. The court agrees with your complaint and issues an injunction that orders the Sheriff’s Office to discontinue detaining people without probable cause that a state crime had been committed. The Sheriff’s Office ignores the court ordered injunction for 18 months, even though the sheriff’s former attorney testified that he had given notice to the sheriff. The sheriff testifies in court that the injunction simply “fell through the cracks” and then admits under oath that he is in contempt of a federal court order. That in a nutshell is what Melendres v. Arpaio is all about. Criminal referrals likely will be forth coming.
Estimates are the Melendres v. Arpaio case will cost the voters of Maricopa County nearly $50 million and the Board of Supervisors has already approved a property tax increase to cover the expected revenue shortfall because of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
I have attended the Arpaio contempt of court hearings and the status conferences and witnessed the testimony given under oath by Sheriff Arpaio and his command staff. Judge Snow has worked to protect Sheriff Arpaio’s rights during the hearings. Arpaio supporters would have you believe that Judge G. Murray Snow is “vengeful” and has a “vendetta” to “get Sheriff Arpaio.” This simply is the rhetoric of Arpaio supporters who have believed the reelection campaign talking points and have not investigated on their own.
We currently have a dysfunctional Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office with a sheriff who thinks more of himself than the people he was elected to serve. Maricopa County can no longer afford “The Most Expensive Sheriff in America.”
· November 18 Is The Deadline for submitting public comments on the nine Arizona Supreme Court judge candidates. Anonymous comments cannot be considered. See applications at http://azcourts.gov/jnc. Send written comments to to 1501 W. Washington, Suite 221, Phoenix, AZ 85007 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The Commission will meet at 8 am, Nov 20 a.m. to hear public comment and interview the candidates. Three nominees will be forwarded to Gov Doug Ducey for appointment to fill the opening created by retiring Justice Rebecca White Berch. The candidates are:
ü Clint D. Bolick, Vice President for Litigation at the Goldwater Institute
ü Michael J. Brown, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Kent E. Cattani, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Daisy J. Flores, of Flores & Clark, LLC
ü Andrew W. Gould, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Maurice Portley, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Timothy J. Thomason, a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge
ü Samuel A. Thumma, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Lawrence F. Winthrop, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey, Clair Van Steenwyk and David Pizer are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com
ü Pizer: Contact 602 790-8800 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Paradise Republican Women invite you to learn more about the “13 Hours in Benghazi: The Inside Account of What Really Happened” with speakers Mark “OZ” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen at 7 pm Mon., Nov 16 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 6pm VIP and Sponsors Reception. Geist and Tiegen are Marines, security operatives and co-authors who share their first -hand knowledge of the Battle of Benghazi. Tickets $40 per person, $75 per couple. VIP Seating / Reception / Photo / Autographed Book $150 . Contact: Anna Morrison 623-234-3717. Sponsor Packages Available. Cash Bar. Movie to be released Jan. 2016.
· The Leisure World Republican Club will meet with gun rights advocate Alan Korwin at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 16 in Rec2 Pima, 908 S Power Road, Mesa. Veterans will be honored. Free slice of pumpkin pie. 50/50 drawing. Contact: Diane Andersen email@example.com
· “Is There A Future For The Tea Party?” will be the topic of discussion at 6:30 pm., Mon, Nov 16 Arizona Project meeting at 3375 E Shea Blvd, Phx, 85028. Contact Chairman Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
· The AzRA Lake Havasu City Chapter is hosting Cathi Herrod from the Center for Arizona Policy at a special meeting at 7 pm., Mon., Nov16, at Lakeview Community Church 1699 W. Acoma Blvd in Lake Havasu. Pastors in Lake Havasu have notified their congregations of the meeting, so early arrival is recommended for best seating. This meeting will focus on the family issues that will be paramount on the political scene in the coming year to include: protecting preborn babies and their mothers, responding to the planned parenthood videos, defending religious freedom and equipping citizens for the 2016 election, For more information about this event, or on how to become an AzRA member, contact Richard Hawkins at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 16 in the Sundial Center 14801 N 103rd. Ave. Sun City AZ. Speakers: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, a two term Arizona legislator and incumbent Arizona Senate candidate Debbie Lesko. Social house at 6:30 pm. Club Contact: email@example.com
· The Heritage Foundation is scheduled to be in Scottsdale on Mon., Nov. 16 as part of its nationwide tour to ‘Reclaim America.’ Register here
· There Are A Few Spots Remaining for the Mon, Nov 16 rally in Scottsdale to Reclaim America. The Heritage Foundation is leading an unprecedented fight to reverse America's course. RSVP here: https://reclaim.heritage.org/events/arizona/
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 17 with State Treasurer Jeff DeWit at the Anthem Civic Building at 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85027. Contact: Vera Anderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 821-4675.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 17 in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) to address the controversial issue of the legalization of marijuana for "recreational" use in AZ. There is an effort to get this question on the November 2016 ballot. Speakers: Sheila Polk, Yavapai County Attorney and Co-Chair of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy. Free admission. Donations to offset expenses are appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski email@example.com or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 in the Grand Canyon Room at Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 W RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear Dr. Carl Goldberg address “What Non-Muslims Should Know About Islam. STPP meets the first and third Tuesday of the month. Contact: John Madeira 480-359-1784 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Federalist Phoenix Federalist Society Lawyers Chapter will address “Pot or Not? High-minded Federalism vs. Homegrown Policy” at 6:30pm., Tues., Nov 17 with panelists J.P. Holyoak, Holyoak Wealth Management of Scottsdale, Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University School of Law of Chicago, and Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery. RSVP required . Tickets available online only homegrown-policy-tickets No sales at door. Appetizers at 6pm. Cash bar available.
· The Non-Profit, Private Bethany Christian School is hosting a Ladies Night Out on Nov. 17, from 6-8 p.m., at the school, 6304 S. Price Road in Tempe. There will be numerous vendors selling everything from beauty products and clothing to home décor and jewelry. A portion of all the proceeds raised will go towards the school. The event is free and open to all members of the public.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women will meet Nov 18 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Matt Dobson, Arizona State Director at Concerned Veterans for America, will speak regarding the reforms being done to ensure accountability, performance and VA leadership to protect veterans heath care from future disgrace and injustice. RSVP Edith Stock email@example.com or 480-298-7818.
· The Tucson Eastside Republican Meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Wed., Nov 18 at the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links to hear Senate candidate Kelli Ward address national issues. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Eastside Republicans will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 18 at the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links, Tucson. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 Or email@example.com
· The Women In Public Policy Luncheon is scheduled at noon, Nov 18 at the Phoenician, 6000 Camelback Road., Scottsdale featuring a fashion show and a “Fireside Chat” with Jessica Pacheco of APS and former Gov Jan Brewer. $75 per person. Table of 10 - $800. Power Table $1,000. Luncheon tickets only, RSVP at 602-889.7125 or firstname.lastname@example.org Entire program tickets at the Capitol Store or store.azcapitoltimes.com
· San Tan Republicans will meet at 6pm Mountain Vista School, San Tan Heights.
· The Colorado River Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma to hear Mayor Doug Nicholls. Contact: www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 7 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 at the Prescott Golf & Country Club in Dewey. RSVP to email@example.com or 928-636-7355
· Prescott Valley Oathkeepers have moved their monthly meetings to the 3rd Thursdays of the month until further notice. They will meet at 5pm, Thurs., Nov 19 in the back dining room at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (green building) just south of the Fain Road/PCC intersection. All elected officials, emergency services, police and firefighters are always welcome. RSVP to Frances Emma Barwood firstname.lastname@example.org so they know how many to prepare for. http://oathkeepers.org/
· A “STOP The EPA’s Assault On Coal” Town Hall is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, Joseph City with Senator Sylvia Allen, Rep Brenda Barton, Rep Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting, Apache County Supervisor Barry Weller, ADEQ, Eric Massey – What is the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan?” and AG, Keith Miller (invited) – Arizona’s Lawsuit Against EPA.
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will meet at 7 pm., Thur., Nov 19 at the Fire Station #43, 4110 E Chandler Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85044 (west side entrance on Chandler Blvd), to view the move “Disinformation, The Secret Strategy To Destroy The West”. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Contact: email@example.com www.tukeeteaparty.com Nov and Dec mtgs will be held at the fire station. The Tea Party will resume meeting at the Clarion Hotel in January 2016.
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party is hosting “Four ‘Outlaws’ – One Day – One Location” at 1:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 in the private dining room of the Steak Our Restaurant in Sonoita, AZ. The event features Kelli Ward, who is looking to “unseat” Sen John McCain; Edna San Miguel, who is ‘”gunning” for Raul Grijalva’s US House seat; Shelly Kais, who wants to become a member of the “R” Posse in LD2; and Chris Ackerley, who is ‘hankering’ for a second term in LD2.
· The Western Pinal Republicans will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton firstname.lastname@example.org
· Breakfast with Judge of the Peace Clancy Jayne is scheduled from 8-10 am., Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Speakers include Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with Rep. Karen Fann as Master of Ceremonies. $50 per person. RSVP: 623-492-9976
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the 9 am., Sat, Nov 21 Fountain Hills Republican Club meeting. KFYI radio personality Mike Broomhead will be featured at the 9 am. Dec 12 Christmas Party in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montand Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ. Contact: Club Sec. Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· The Pinal Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton email@example.com
· Moral Action Ministry presents “Standing for Life in a Culture of Death” between 9:45 am and 12:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 at Dream City Church North Scottsdale Campus, 28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 featuring two short documentary’s on a early Margaret Sanger interview and Eugencis in this country in the 1920s and 30s, along with three speakers – Dave Everitt, co-found of Crisis Pregnancy Centers; Freedom Fires Shane Krauser on Constitution vs Abortion, and Jayson Walsh, AZ Right to Life. Donations welcome. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-818-8838.
· LD15 (North Phoenix Republicans) will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 24 at Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. Visitors welcome. Speakers include House Education Chair Paul Boyer addressing “Funding AZ Education Using Land Trust Funds and Aimee Rigler, Director of Communications and Government Relations for Arizona Free Enterprise. Contact Chairman David Henderson email@example.com
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy
· US Senate Candidate David Pizer : My heart and mind are aching for the victims of the recent Paris attack, and, “I am mad as hell, and I don’t want us to take it anymore.” On September 11, 2001 more Americans died than in the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
A little over four years after the attack on Pearl Harbor the enemies of freedom who had attacked us and their allies were defeated and their ability to wage war was dismantled.
Eleven years after the 911 attack, the new enemies of freedom are still killing us and our allies at will. In addition, they seem to be getting stronger every year. I say it is time for America and our allies to put an end to this madness that is destroying our world civilization. If our response to our enemies continues to be one of denial, pacification and submission, then we are committing our way of Democracy and freedom to another eleven years, or more, of subservience to evil.
If the world would have taken a stand against Nazism in the 1930’s instead of trying to pacify Hitler and his henchmen, Hitler would not have been able to amass the military power to murder as many people as he did. Now it seems like we are making the very same mistakes we made in the 1930’s that allowed World War Two be so hard to win. For example, it is beyond my ability to fathom why we would open the door for countries like Iran to build nuclear weapons, while they are vowing to destroy us at every opportunity they get.
We need to take a winning stance now, to prevent the death and destruction from going on for decades to come. We need to make the world a safer place for humanity now, rather than to let this reign of terror become the “new normal” for future generations to have to accept and suffer from. pizerforsenate.org
· Democrat Debate: No Deviation From Leftist Script Disastrous Obama-Clinton Foreign Policy One And The Same
· Sham-Candidates-Aid-McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood Field, Assist McCain
- Two Paris Jihad Attackers Lived In Supposedly Mythical ‘No-Go Zones’ In Brussels
- The West Has Lost The Will To Live
- Worldwide Manhunt Underway As Investigation Of Paris Attacks Widens
- Pandemonium: Fear Stampede At Paris Memorial As Screaming People Flee In Panic
- Muslim NYC Cabbie Attacks Jewish Passenger
- Jihad Attacks In Paris: This Is War
- Paris Bomber Described As ‘Friendly, Polite Neighbour’
- Paris Suicide Bombers Were Rescued Off Sinking Migrant Boat
- MSNBC Frets “Tsunami Of Hatred” Will Meet Muslims In France
- Eiffel Tower Peace Symbol: The Least Appropriate Thing Ever
- Main Target In Paris Jihad Attack: Jewish-Owned Bataclan Theater, Frequent Target Of Muslims And BDs Groups
- French Muslim Suicide Bombers Named In Paris Terror Attack
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK
BILL AND HILLARY