- ► October (20)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Monday – Nov 16, 2015
· Anna Stowe is the newly elected LD30 Chairman chosen by precinct committeemen (PCs) at a special election this evening. PCs called the special meeting for the sole purpose of electing a chairman. She replaces acting chairman Bud Zomock, who served following the resignation of former chair Gary Hirsch. Zomock, who resigned as the acting chairman following the Nov 12 LD30 board meeting, had opt not to call a special meeting to elect a new chairman while he held the gavel. Tonight’s meeting was overseen by the Maricopa County Republican Committee team of Andrew Constanzo – presiding officer, George Teegarden – credentials and ballots, and Barb Medal – Sgt-at Arms.
· Past LD13 Chairman Robert Branch: Stop the import of 100,000 Syrians! Citizens of The United States: In light of the ISIS attacks on France and Russia, do not allow Obama to import the 100,000 Syrians onto US soil that he has proposed. If only 1/2 of 1% of the 100,000 is aligned with ISIS, that is 500 terrorist Obama will let into The United States. This should not be a partisan issue; this should be a united issue to keep America safe. Please share this with your FB friends and stop the import of 100,000 Syrians.
· Gov Doug Ducey: “Given the horrifying events in Paris last week, I am calling for an immediate halt in the placement of any new refugees in Arizona. As governor, I am invoking our state’s right under 8 USC, Section 1522 (a), to receive immediate consultation by federal authorities per the United States Refugee Act, and that the federal government take into account the concerns and recommendations of the state of Arizona as they are required to under federal law, in our efforts to keep our homeland safe. I also call on Congress and the President to immediately amend federal law to provide states greater oversight and authority in the administration of the placement of refugees. These acts serve as a reminder that the world remains at war with radical Islamic terrorists. Our national leaders must react with the urgency and leadership that every American expects to protect our citizens.”
· National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers Chairman Zack Taylor to Gov Doug Ducey: The report along the Arizona border is that an increased influx of illegal aliens claiming to be from India are being apprehended. From my experience and input from other like experienced individuals it would be a relatively simple matter for an illegal alien from Pakistan or close bordering country to India to claim Citizenship in India when in fact that would not be true. Moreover, it would be somewhat difficult to identify such an imposter individual by one not native to the region.
· More Than Half The Nation's Governors Say Syrian Refugees Not Welcome. More than half the nation's governors -- 27 states -- say they oppose letting Syrian refugees into their states, although the final say on this contentious immigration issue will fall to the federal government. States protesting the admission of refugees range from Alabama and Georgia, to Texas and Arizona, to Michigan and Illinois, to Maine and New Hampshire. Among these 27 states, all but one have Republican governors. paris-attacks: syrian-refugees-backlash
· Texas-Warns-Obama-No-Syrian-Refugees-Here Joins other states in refusing plan to flood U.S. with 10,000 Muslims -- Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas has become the latest governor to go on the record in no uncertain terms – telling President Obama his state will not accept anymore refugees from Syria in the wake of the Paris terror attacks.
· Clueless-President-Allowing-Out-Of-Control-ISIS A national security analyst says the United States is not ready to stop a Paris-like terrorist attack - and he argues there's one person to blame for that.-- President Barack Obama is ultimately to blame, says Bob Maginnis of the Family Research Council. That's because the president has ignored the intelligence warnings about ISIS for years, Maginnis says, noting that the president strangely claimed that ISIS was "contained" just hours before its terrorists launched a well-coordinated attack on French soil. "No, that's far from the truth and he knew it," Maginnis says of Obama. "But for political reasons, he jeopardized the safety of this country and of the West."
· Under The Guidance Of AZGOP Compliance Officer Timothy Lee, the AZGOP will conduct two Basic Training Seminars at AZGOP headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phx in 2016.
ü For County Chairmen and Legislative District Chairmen a Mandatory Training Session on Roberts Rules of Orders will be held from 9:30 am-12:30 pm, Sat, Feb 27. Any extra seating available for the Robert’s Rules session will be assigned on first registered, first served basis.
ü An open Session for all interested on GOP Bylaws will be held from 9 am-12:30 pm, Sat, March 12. Both Sessions will include materials and training from top recognized Parliamentarians and Rules experts. A light Continental breakfast will be offered. Contact Lee at email@example.com or (602) 518-5860 Text/Cell.
· Public Input Will Be Accepted for the Standards Development Committee on the current Math and ELA standards based on Common Core which were adopted in 2010 at 6 pm., Tues, Nov 17 at Maricopa County/Madison Elementary School District One, 5601 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016 public-input-meeting/2015/11/17 and at 6 pm., Wed., Nov 18 at the Gila County - Globe, Gila County Board of Supervisors Room, 1400 E Ash St, Globe, AZ 8550 input-meeting/2015/11/18 Online comments: https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards until November 20th.
· US Sen John McCain, Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, on President Obama’s comments on the Paris terrorist attacks at the G-20 Summit today: “After the massacre in Paris, bombs in Beirut, Baghdad, and Ankara, and the downing of a Russian airliner over Egypt, President Obama today doubled down on his dangerous refusal to confront the clear and present danger ISIL poses to the United States and our allies. These atrocities mark the beginning of a new phase of ISIL's global war on civilization. ISIL and its adherents are expanding across the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Asia. It is radicalizing aspiring terrorists in Europe and the United States. And it is determined to launch more attacks across the globe. The urgency of confronting this threat before attacks reach our own shores is self-evident. Yet President Obama stands alone in his commitment to a failed strategy. The slaughter in Paris was not a ‘setback,’ as the President said today. It was an act of war. It is long past time for President Obama to wake up to reality, change course, and adopt a new strategy to achieve the decisive and lasting defeat of ISIL.”
· Sheron Jones, Chapter President Of The Gold Star Mothers in Tucson is asking for donations to place wreaths on the graves of all veterans on at 10 am, Dec 12 at the Evergreen Cemetery on Oracle Road, 3015 N. Oracle Rd. Wreaths are $15 each. Sen Kelli Ward will be the Ceremony speaker . Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-390-1704.
· A “Stop The EPA Assault On Coal Town Hall” is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, in Joseph City, AZ featuring Sen Sylvia Allen, Reps Brenda Barton and Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting and ADEQ, Eric Massey, who will address the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan.”
· The Arizona American African Republican Committee will meet at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 18 at GOP headquarters, 3501 N 24st, Phx . Everyone is invited to attend. Contact: Rev Clyde Bowen 602-274-5439 email@example.com
· The Public is invited to give comments on Arizona K-12 Math, Reading/Writing Standards until Nov 20th: https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards
· The Arizona Heritage Alliance Board will hold its Annual Meeting between 19 and noon, Thurs, Dec 3, held at the League of Arizona Cities and Towns, 1820 W. Washington Street, Phoenix 85007. Parking is available in the rear and to the east of the League. The business meeting will include the election of the 2016 Board Members and Officers, discussion of the future of the Heritage Fund, and brainstorming for the Alliance's 25th Anniversary in 2017. Open to Arizona Heritage Alliance members, partners, and interested individuals. RSVP at 602-528-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Cookie Exchange And “Cookies For Davis Monthan Airmen” is scheduled between 10 am and noon, Sat., Dec 19 in the Wilmot Library Community Room, 530 N Wilmot. Partipants are asked either bring home-made cookies for the airmen, or both the exchange and for the airmen. Parralee Schneider says the first year people donated enough cookies for one squadron. Last year they had enough for two squadrons. This year’s goal is three squadrons. The event is sponsored by the LD10, Tucson Republican Women & Eastside Republicans. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 OR email@example.com
· Petition To Place a Moratorium on all Refugee Resettlement from the Middle East in the Wake of the Paris Terror Attacks. petitions.whitehouse.gov/
· Incumbents LD11 Sen. Steve Smith, Rep Mark Finchem, and Rep Vince Leach are asking their constitutents to sign their 2016 election petitions on line at https://apps.azsos.gov/apps/election/eps/petition/VoterPetnAuth.aspx
· Today, Two Arizona Teachers received the surprise of a lifetime when they were presented with prestigious Milken Educator Awards―and the $25,000 cash prizes that come with them―during special assemblies at their schools. Nicki Derryberry, advanced STEM coordinator and a biotechnology teacher at Red Mountain High School in Mesa, and Brittany Matsushino, an English teacher at Vail Unified District’s Cienega High School near Tucson, received the awards in recognition of their exemplary achievements as educators and leaders who can be looked at as models for the profession.
· LD5 Sen Kelli Ward, a candidate for the US Senate, will address the Eastside Republicans at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 18 in the Golf Links Library Community Room ~ 9640 E Golf Links in Tucson.
· Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas’ “We Heard You Tour” will be at the Catalina Magnet High School Auditorium, 3645 E Pima St, Tucson, AZ 85716 Tucson at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19. The Public may comment on Arizona K-12 Math, Reading/Writing Standards until Nov 20th: https://k12standards.az.gov/comment-standards
· Political columnist and former prosecutor Rachel Alexander spoke to the Tempe Republican Women this evening about the prosecution of former Congressman Rick Renzi and why she thinks he deserves a second chance.
· The Sun Lakes Republicans Christmas dinner is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Dec 8 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes. Chicken dinner provided by club. Bring a salad or side dinner if your last name begins A-M. Bring a desert if between N-Z. Cash bar available. Speaker: Az Senate candidate Kelli Ward. A toast of gratitude will be given to Sen Steve Yarbrough, and Rep JD Mesnard and Jeff Weninger. RSVP to Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178 for preparations purposes. Contact: Tennant or www.slgop.org
· LD13 House Candidate Ray Kouns needs help gathering petition signatures to get on the ballot. You can sign on line at the www.azsos.gov Contact Kouns at 928-685-3284 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Phil Cobbin Of Rimrock is forming an LD6 Study Committee “to get enough LD6 PC’s organized to muscle past the county chairs who have generally been useless.” Interested persons can contact him at 928-525-4393.
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan has announced that filing paperwork for candidates who have filed for the Presidential Preference Election, scheduled for March 22, 2016, is available online, and will be updated regularly as candidates file: azsos.gov/elections/voting-election/
Candidates for the PPE have until December 14 to file. In order to file as a presidential candidate, the candidate must have 500 valid signatures from qualified electors or qualified for the ballot in two other states with primary elections. Contact: Kim Crawford, Communications Manager 602-542-2228 email@example.com
· November 18 Is The Deadline for submitting public comments on the nine Arizona Supreme Court judge candidates. Anonymous comments cannot be considered. See applications at http://azcourts.gov/jnc. Send written comments to to 1501 W. Washington, Suite 221, Phoenix, AZ 85007 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The Commission will meet at 8 am, Nov 20 a.m. to hear public comment and interview the candidates. Three nominees will be forwarded to Gov Doug Ducey for appointment to fill the opening created by retiring Justice Rebecca White Berch. The candidates are:
ü Clint D. Bolick, Vice President for Litigation at the Goldwater Institute
ü Michael J. Brown, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Kent E. Cattani, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Daisy J. Flores, of Flores & Clark, LLC
ü Andrew W. Gould, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Maurice Portley, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Timothy J. Thomason, a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge
ü Samuel A. Thumma, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
ü Lawrence F. Winthrop, an Arizona Court of Appeals Judge - Division I
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey, Clair Van Steenwyk and David Pizer are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com
ü Pizer: Contact 602 790-8800 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENT
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 17 with State Treasurer Jeff DeWit at the Anthem Civic Building at 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85027. Contact: Vera Anderson at: email@example.com or (602) 821-4675.
· The Fountain Hills AZ Tea Party will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Nov 17 in the Fountain Hills Unified School District Learning Center, 16000 E Palisades Blvd. (Palisades Blvd. & Golden Eagle Blvd.) to address the controversial issue of the legalization of marijuana for "recreational" use in AZ. There is an effort to get this question on the November 2016 ballot. Speakers: Sheila Polk, Yavapai County Attorney and Co-Chair of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy. Free admission. Donations to offset expenses are appreciated. Contact: Richard Rutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org or www.fhteaparty.org
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 in the Grand Canyon Room at Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 W RH Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 to hear Dr. Carl Goldberg address “What Non-Muslims Should Know About Islam. STPP meets the first and third Tuesday of the month. Contact: John Madeira 480-359-1784 email@example.com
· The Federalist Phoenix Federalist Society Lawyers Chapter will address “Pot or Not? High-minded Federalism vs. Homegrown Policy” at 6:30pm., Tues., Nov 17 with panelists J.P. Holyoak, Holyoak Wealth Management of Scottsdale, Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University School of Law of Chicago, and Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery. RSVP required . Tickets available online only homegrown-policy-tickets No sales at door. Appetizers at 6pm. Cash bar available.
· The Non-Profit, Private Bethany Christian School is hosting a Ladies Night Out on Nov. 17, from 6-8 p.m., at the school, 6304 S. Price Road in Tempe. There will be numerous vendors selling everything from beauty products and clothing to home décor and jewelry. A portion of all the proceeds raised will go towards the school. The event is free and open to all members of the public.
· The Palo Verde Republican Women will meet Nov 18 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Matt Dobson, Arizona State Director at Concerned Veterans for America, will speak regarding the reforms being done to ensure accountability, performance and VA leadership to protect veterans heath care from future disgrace and injustice. RSVP Edith Stock firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-298-7818.
· The Tucson Eastside Republican Meeting is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Wed., Nov 18 at the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links to hear Senate candidate Kelli Ward address national issues. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 Or Email email@example.com
· The Eastside Republicans will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 6:30 pm., Wed., Nov 18 at the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links, Tucson. Contact: Parralee Schneider, 250-5073 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Women In Public Policy Luncheon is scheduled at noon, Nov 18 at the Phoenician, 6000 Camelback Road., Scottsdale featuring a fashion show and a “Fireside Chat” with Jessica Pacheco of APS and former Gov Jan Brewer. $75 per person. Table of 10 - $800. Power Table $1,000. Luncheon tickets only, RSVP at 602-889.7125 or email@example.com Entire program tickets at the Capitol Store or store.azcapitoltimes.com
· The Arizona Republican Lawyers Association will host Arizona Corporation Commissioner Susan Bitter-Smith at its 11:30 am., Wed., Nov 18 luncheon at Gallagher & Kennedy, 2575 E Camelback Rd, 8th Floor-Henze Hall, Phx, AZ 85016 (Validation on the 11th Flr). $20 - members, $35 - non-members. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org Watch for email response.
· San Tan Republicans will meet at 6pm Mountain Vista School, San Tan Heights.
· The Colorado River Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95, in Yuma to hear Mayor Doug Nicholls. Contact: www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet with US Senate candidate Kelli Ward at 7 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 at the Prescott Golf & Country Club in Dewey. RSVP to email@example.com or 928-636-7355
· Prescott Valley Oathkeepers have moved their monthly meetings to the 3rd Thursdays of the month until further notice. They will meet at 5pm, Thurs., Nov 19 in the back dining room at the Puerta Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ, 86327 (green building) just south of the Fain Road/PCC intersection. All elected officials, emergency services, police and firefighters are always welcome. RSVP to Frances Emma Barwood firstname.lastname@example.org so they know how many to prepare for. http://oathkeepers.org/
· A “STOP The EPA’s Assault On Coal” Town Hall is scheduled at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Nov 19 in the Joseph City High School Auditorium, 4629 East 2nd North, Joseph City with Senator Sylvia Allen, Rep Brenda Barton, Rep Bob Thorpe, Navajo County Supervisor Jason Whiting, Apache County Supervisor Barry Weller, ADEQ, Eric Massey – What is the “EPA Clean Power Plant Plan?” and AG, Keith Miller (invited) – Arizona’s Lawsuit Against EPA.
· The Ahwatukee Tea Party will meet at 7 pm., Thur., Nov 19 at the Fire Station #43, 4110 E Chandler Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85044 (west side entrance on Chandler Blvd), to view the move “Disinformation, The Secret Strategy To Destroy The West”. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Contact: email@example.com www.tukeeteaparty.com Nov and Dec mtgs will be held at the fire station. The Tea Party will resume meeting at the Clarion Hotel in January 2016.
· The Cobre Valley Republican Club will meet at 9:30 am, Sat., Nov 21 in their headquarters in downtown Globe. Arizona Corporation Commission candidate Al Melvin will be the speaker. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· There Will Be A Carson For President organizational meeting at 6:30 pm, Nov 19 at Valley Christian High School, 6900 W. Galveston Street (Ray Rd. and Priest / 56 St.) Chandler, AZ 85226. Volunteers can become involved in the campaign. Contact: AZ Campaign Coordinator Diane Ortiz-Parsons email@example.com
· LD25 - The Republican Party of Mesa District Meeting will be held at 7 pm, Nov 19 at the Mesa Utilities Building , 640 N. Mesa Dr. Mesa, AZ. Speakers: Mesa City Councilman Dave Richins and Arizona State Representative Justin Olson. Contact: Chairman Ian E Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party is hosting “Four ‘Outlaws’ – One Day – One Location” at 1:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 in the private dining room of the Steak Our Restaurant in Sonoita, AZ. The event features Kelli Ward, who is looking to “unseat” Sen John McCain; Edna San Miguel, who is ‘”gunning” for Raul Grijalva’s US House seat; Shelly Kais, who wants to become a member of the “R” Posse in LD2; and Chris Ackerley, who is ‘hankering’ for a second term in LD2.
· The Western Pinal Republicans will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton email@example.com
· Breakfast with Judge of the Peace Clancy Jayne is scheduled from 8-10 am., Sat., Nov 21 at the Q Bar & Grill, 20818 N 19th, Phoenix, Arizona 85027. Speakers include Rep. Kate Brophy McGee, Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams with Rep. Karen Fann as Master of Ceremonies. $50 per person. RSVP: 623-492-9976
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan will address the 9 am., Sat, Nov 21 Fountain Hills Republican Club meeting. KFYI radio personality Mike Broomhead will be featured at the 9 am. Dec 12 Christmas Party in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montand Dr., Fountain Hills, AZ. Contact: Club Sec. Boe James, at FHRepublican@gmail.com or FHRepublicanClub.org.
· The Pinal Republican Committee will meet at 10 am, Sat., Nov 21 at the Old Court House in Florence, AZ to hear blogger /author Kirk Fowler. Contact: Irene Littleton firstname.lastname@example.org
· Moral Action Ministry presents “Standing for Life in a Culture of Death” between 9:45 am and 12:30 pm., Sat., Nov 21 at Dream City Church North Scottsdale Campus, 28700 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 featuring two short documentary’s on a early Margaret Sanger interview and Eugencis in this country in the 1920s and 30s, along with three speakers – Dave Everitt, co-found of Crisis Pregnancy Centers; Freedom Fires Shane Krauser on Constitution vs Abortion, and Jayson Walsh, AZ Right to Life. Donations welcome. Information: email@example.com or 602-818-8838.
· LD15 (North Phoenix Republicans) will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 24 at Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 7th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. Visitors welcome. Speakers include House Education Chair Paul Boyer addressing “Funding AZ Education Using Land Trust Funds and Aimee Rigler, Director of Communications and Government Relations for Arizona Free Enterprise. Contact Chairman David Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 26 Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues, Nov 24, at the Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Sign in at 6:30 pm. Contact: Matt Nelson, Secretary, LD 26 Republicans.
· ISIS Just Released A List Of Cities They Plan On Attacking Includes Phoenix
· Sham-Candidates-Aid-McCain Can’t Win Candidates Flood The Field, Assist Mccain
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK
· Paris-Attacks: Obama-Strategy-Isil-Questioned After Administration Was Touting Progress Against Islamic State, Paris Marks A Stunning Setback.
WAR ON WOMEN
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· Obama-Praises-University-Missouri-Protesters 'I Want An Activist Citizenry'