- ► December (8)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ▼ November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Wednesday – Nov 4, 2015
· Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman Tyler Bowyer beat off a ‘no confidence’ resolution by one vote during the Wed., Nov 4 MCRC Executive Guidance Committee (EGC) in Phoenix. The resolution failed 15-14 by ballot vote after Second Vice Chairman Aaron Border’s charged that the county party is in disarray under Bowyer’s leadership. A Bowyer supporter claims, “The entire motion and resolution was a big fat Nothingburger. The members of the EGC have no power to ‘strip’ a Chairman of ANY power – unless they go through the steps to remove him.’ Reports surfaced in the wee hours that Borders and First Vice Chairman Jeni White might be asked to resign at the December EGC meeting for the manner in which they reportedly spearheaded tonight’s rebellion. Some close to the situation believe that passage of the resolution would have paved the way for removal of Bowyer so a pro-John McCain chairman could be elected prior to the 2016 elections. Others believe tonight’s action is payback for Bowyer going against the GOP establishment by supporting presidential candidate Donald Trump’s visit to Phoenix several months ago. tyler-bowyer-has-lost-the-room
· Please Say A Prayer For Holly Jo Samsill as she goes into surgery Thur., Nov 5 morning for a benign tumor on the pituitary gland in her brain at Barrow’s in Phoenix. The vibrant, talented, young singer/songwriter recently return to Wickenburg from a Texas tour. All gigs have been cancelled through the first of the year.
· American-Cities-Vying-For Muslim-Refugees-Lie-They’ll-Help-Local-Economy-City-List American Cities Vying For Muslim “Refugees” With The Lie That They’ll Help The Local Economy – Is Your City On The List?
· Gov Doug Ducey Has Declared November Veteran Employment Month in honor of our military veterans and their sacrifice to our nation, and the businesses in Arizona who hire them. "We owe so much to our men and women in uniform -- ensuring there are employment opportunities for our veterans when they leave the service is one of the many ways we can thank them for all they have done to protect us," said Ducey. "I am proud of Arizona Department of Veterans' Services work collaborating with the private sector to connect service members, veterans and their families with real, quality jobs."Watch Ducey's message thanking businesses who hire Arizona's veterans or read the transcript below.
· Services for LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro’s mother Mercedes Armida Montenegro Memorial. Services will be held at 11 am, Sat., Nov 7 at Radiant Church, 15522 W Paradise Lane, Surprise, AZ 85374. A “Home Going” Service will also be held at 10 am (coffee reception at 9 am), Sun., Nov 8 at the Surprise Apostolic Church, 12420 W Paradise Lane, Surprise, AZ 85378. Funeral Procession begins at 1 pm., Sun., Nov 8 from Surprise Apostolic Church to resting place (location pending.) In lieu of flowers, the family is asking for financial support, to help with the costs of medical bills and funeral expenses. Donations: www.FundArmida.com electronically or mail to Mercedes Montenegro Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 2275 Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. You can also give at any Wells Fargo Bank Mercedes Armida Montenegro (Memorial Fund) Account Number: 3993737836.
· Congrats to Ray Malnar who won a seat on the Glendale City Council in Tuesday’s election. Malnar is a long-time Republican activist, former legislative district 20 GOP chairman, and owner of a local floor-restoration company, unseated councilman Gary Sherwood 2,563-2,215. Malnar won almost 54 percent of the vote.
· The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors appointed Rep Andrew Sherwood (D) as the new LD26 senator, so now LD26 needs a new representative.
· Grand Canyon State Home To Nearly 3.3 Million Voters: The latest voter registration figures have been released and according to Secretary of State Michele Reagan, the number of registered voters has grown to 3,299,906, an increase of 47,219 since the last report in July. Of the state's 3.29 million voters, 34% are Republicans, 28% are Democrats and 36% have either registered with independent parties or not designated a party preference. Libertarians and members of the Green party make up a little less than one percent of the state’s total registration while the Americans Elect Party has enrolled 500 voters since joining the state's other recognized political parties in 2011.
“I’m pleased to see the number of registered voters increase by more than forty thousand,” said Secretary Reagan. “As the state gears up for an exciting 2016 election cycle, including a presidential election, I’m confident our registration totals will continue to grow. It’s important to remember, Arizona’s “open primary” provisions do not apply to the presidential preference election. In order to cast a ballot in the March 22 election, “independents” must be registered with a political party by February 22, 2016. Our Voting Rights Ambassadors continue to travel the state connecting with schools, clubs and civic groups to educate voters on the process and encourage citizens to participate!” The latest voter registration figures compiled by county, congressional district and legislative district are available on Arizona.Vote, this link http://bit.ly/1ku1CAg or by calling 1-877-THE-VOTE.
· LD15 Chairman Dave Henderson: I might add that Tyler Bowyer (MCRC EGC Chairman) announced a couple of months ago that he would be moving the meetings for the ECG around to different parts of the county. Since then, all meetings have been in South East Phoenix or even Tempe and it appears this trend continues for tonight and even December. There are Chairmen in the North and West of Phoenix who have to drive a considerable distance to go all the way over to the South East Valley. See story 11-3-15-briefs
· LD22 PC Mary Platt: Here's a recap of bond and override results.
Maintenance and operations overrides: Eleven districts sought overrides to fund their maintenance and operations budgets, which pay for teachers, nurses, staff, full-day kindergarten and extracurricular activities.
ü Seven passed: Tolleson Union High School District and Creighton, Cartwright, Pendergast, Riverside, Wilson and Washington elementary districts.
ü Four failed: Buckeye Union High School District; Deer Valley and Peoria unified school districts; and Liberty Elementary School District.
Capital outlay overrides: These pay for technology, textbooks and building maintenance.
ü Four failed: Laveen, Tolleson and Kyrene elementary school districts; and Saddle Mountain Unified School District.
ü Two passed: Riverside and Fowler elementary school districts.
Construction bonds: Eight districts sought construction bonds. For the second year in a row, Gila Bend Unified School District voters rejected their district's bond, which would have raised $4.9 million for a new science building.
ü Seven passed: Scottsdale Unified School District, $118 million; Kyrene Elementary School District, Tempe, $117 million; Chandler Unified School District, $84.3 million; Washington Elementary School District, Phoenix, $65 million; Cartwright School District, Phoenix, $27.8 million; Phoenix Elementary School District, $20.2 million; and Queen Creek Unified School District, $15 million.
ü Most districts plan to renovate and expand buildings; upgrade air-conditioning, mechanical and electrical systems; replace roofs; and buy buses. Only Chandler plans to build a new school.
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club (Tucson) will meet at 10:30 am., Fri., Nov 6 in the lower level Coyote Room at the HOA#1 SaddleBrooke Club House to learn about the proposed Medical Marijuana Off-Site Cultivation in Pinal County from Adam Trenk, project manager team of the Rose Law Group, and Applicant/owner Sean Dugan, owner/operator of Sidewinder Dairy. Doors open at 10:15 am. Contact:
Vice President Communications Neil Macdonald email@example.com
· LD1 will meet at 7 pm., Mon., Nov 9 to hear Sheriff Joe Arpaio at the Desert Hills Community Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phx 85086 (7th St. and Carefree Hwy). Contact: LDChr Cathy Schwanke firstname.lastname@example.org LD1AZGOPMC.COM
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots will meet with Dr. Carl Goldberg at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov 17 for an update on "What You Need to know About Islam” in the Grand Canyon Room of Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375.
· Former Sec of State Ken Bennett resigned his position as LD24 chairman last night due to his candidacy for Congressional District 1. Bennett has moved to the City of Maricopa. CD1 candidate Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu has also moved into CD1. Candidate Gary Kiehne, a well-known Arizona rancher, is the only long-time CD1 resident candidate in the race.
· LD 13 will meet at 7 pm, Tues., Nov 10 in the Sahuaro Room at the Wigwam, 300 E Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 with registration starting at 6:30pm. Note change of location for this meeting only. Guest Speaker: Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Pictures will be taken of each individual LD 13 PC present for your name badge. Contact: Wally Campbell, LD 13 Chairman at 623-451-1100.
· Dr Lyle Rapacki, Protective Intelligence and Assessment Specialist: The beginning of the end may be occurring with the Jeb Bush Presidential campaign. Downsizing is occurring, donations and support have greatly rescinded, the Iowa caucus may be but another sign of disintegration of the Bush campaign. Consider the leaks:
The Colorado debate was a loss. His poor presence was topped by a lecture the next day wherein Bush gave a strong impression that there were other things he could be doing.
Big named establishment donors are annoyed with the lack of sophistication and ability to steer the appearing rudderless campaign.
The Jeb Bush campaign barely made an appearance in Iowa. Out of 70,000 preference survey phone calls, only 1,281 supporters were identified or approximately 1.8% of phone canvassing support.
An internal memo reveals this support was uncovered by phone survey only; the candidate had not spent time in Iowa nor sought voters, nor has received any significant endorsements.
These findings are a clear message within the campaign’s highest level that barring a miracle, Bush will receive a devastating blow against campaign survival. The Jeb Bush “brain trust” is comprised of many GOP establishment insiders and professional GOP political consultants and operatives. The environment within is reportedly anguished, tense, disbelieving and confused as to how two “outsiders” can be leading the nomination process when neither has any political experience. The same GOP political wonks are flabbergasted that there is growing appeal for Senator Ted Cruz, also seen as an “outsider,” and not accepted by the GOP establishment; much like Trump and Carson.
There is a complete disconnect between the GOP establishment (Mitt Romney, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Karl Rove) backed candidates like Lindsey Graham, John Kasich, Chris Christie, and Carly Fiorina, and the general public. While the GOP establishment subtly positioned their chosen candidates, their complete not understanding the mood, the anger and the fear of the grass-roots further demonstrates just how out-of-touch and disregarding establishment politicians and operatives truly are toward the people. The Jeb Bush campaign is a perfect example of this disconnect.
· American Freedom Blogger Barbara Espinosa on Facebook: My Apologies--I am sorry that I have not been consistently responsive lately to your emails. I have been somewhat under the weather since my doctors informed me that I have an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue (PIST-AWF). For those of you who do not know what that is, PIST-AWF is a newly defined disease that is found to be widespread and highly contagious.
Symptoms include, but may not be limited to:
Severe pain of the scalp from ...pulling your own hair while viewing the President pander to Muslim terrrorists.
Loose bowels from swallowing the fact we elected Obama twice.
Extreme hunger due to vomiting from nightly seeing terrorists murdering innocent people.
If you feel you have Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue, please notify your local election board and place your name on the list for a cure. It is expected, and sincerely hoped, that the cure will be available in November of 2016. And I stupidly thought it was due to aging!
· The Highway 69 Republicans will gather at 6 pm., Mon., Nov 9 ” in the rear dining room of the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E Hwy 69, Dewey, AZ 86327 to hear newly elected Yavapai County Republican Committee Chairman Mark Sensmeier talk about “How Republicans Can Work Together For The Betterment Of The Party And Country. Park at the rear of the green building. Question and Answer period to follow presentation. 5 pm social hour. RSVP for seating to June 899-3150 or email@example.com http://www.highway69republicans.com
· FOX News Has Confirmed that the Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria before the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans. The report reveals that U.S. Intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the terrorist stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack that killed four Americans. It also ties the attack to the 9-11 terrorist attacks, and puts to rest the Obama/Clinton narrative that the attack was a "spontaneous demonstration caused by a YouTube video." WATCH Col Rob Maness
· Volunteers Are Needed For The 13th Annual American Heritage Festival scheduled Nov 19-21 at Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek! The AHF is the largest educational, living history event in the Southwestern US and is educationally focused for all ages. See Three Minutes of History video here! Needed:
1. Modern volunteers to help with various positions while dressed in their own casual, comfortable modern clothing.
2. Volunteers (ages 13 and up) who would like to be part of demonstrations in training recruits for the American Revolution and the Civil War enactment. AHF supplies uniforms and equipment for history training, including battle scenarios once you are trained. A few ladies are also needed to help with fashion and education scenes. To volunteer: email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your area of interest or see website www.familyfriendlyreenacting.com www.revolutionarywarreenacting.com For general see www.americanheritagefestival.com
· More-Secrecy On Obama-Administration-Central-American-Amnesty-Flight-Program Congressman Paul A. Gosar has released the following statement after waiting more than 6 months for a pathetic response from the Obama Administration to pointed legal questions from 38 members of Congress including Congressman Gosar about the Central American Minors (CAM) program, which uses taxpayer dollars to fly illegal immigrants from Central American Countries to the U.S. for the purposes of providing an “orderly alternative to the dangerous journey that some... are currently taking to the United States”:
“It is outrageous for the self-proclaimed ‘most transparent administration in history’ to take over half a year to provide a pathetic response to questions about the status of a potentially unconstitutional program. The fact is the Obama Administration has established a shameful record of stonewalling Congressional inquiries while attempting to hide the truth behind its executive amnesty attempts. Fortunately, a federal judge has issued an injunction on the president’s executive action which granted amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Shockingly, a recently leaked DHS memorandum reveals that the Obama Administration is preparing to circumvent this injunction.
“The Department of Homeland Security is still moving forward with its Central American amnesty flight program, despite demands from nearly 40 members of Congress to cease operations. Even more outrageous, the administration failed to respond to detailed questions about the status and costs of this new program. President Obama previously used executive fiat to give amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in the U.S. Now he is sending planes to go and pick up their family members in Central American countries and won’t tell us how much these flights are costing American taxpayers. This is outrageous and Congress must take action to block this rogue program.”
· Friday, Nov 7 Is The Reservations Deadline for the Nov 11 Arrowhead Republican Women’s luncheon at the Briarwood Country Club, to hear Supt of Public Education Diane Douglas. RSVP: - http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons See calendar for details.
· JP Twist will be taking a temporary leave of absence from Gov Doug Ducey’s office to run the Prop 123 campaign, according to the Yellow Sheet. Twist is a senior advisor to Ducey. See Ducey aide to run school-funding campaign
· Check Out deliverusfromabortion.com for many speeches and informative narratives - especially check out the right sidebars.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally: Ahead of Veterans Day next week, McSally today recognized a Tucson veteran, Daniel Standage, on the House floor. Standage served 10 years in the U.S. Marines until a neurological condition he suffered from rendered him blind. Despite his disability, he went on to complete a blind rehabilitation program at the Southern Arizona VA and enrolled in the University of Arizona (UA), where he was instrumental in establishing the university’s Veterans Education and Transition Services (VETS) Center. The university center has become a national model for Student Veterans of America. See floor speech HERE.
· ‘We’re Headed for Disaster’: Charles Koch Drops Dire Warning to U.S. — and a Fact That Will Surprise Some Democrats Billionaire Charles Koch warned on Tuesday that the U.S. is “headed for disaster” due to years of bad government policy implemented during the Bush and Obama administrations. “I don’t care what party,” Koch said. "I just want somebody who’s is going to advance these ideas, to... READ MORE.
· Dr Lyle Rapacki – Speaker, consultant, and protective intelligence and assessment specialist: “I have been privileged to speak before 10 Arizona audiences in the past four months, and have also spoken to combined groups of former law enforcement and military members in eight states. Unlike previous presentations of nine months ago, today’s audiences appear more agitated, more fearful, with increased statements of feeling betrayed and played by elected officials in both political parties. Audiences are beginning to ask, “What can be done to stop the decline of our nation?”
There is no question in my mind that throughout our country groups are meeting, forging answers and preparations to meet serious and sobering challenges that lie directly ahead. No longer waiting on elected officials to act; no longer feeling secure that elected officials will even meet their most basic constitutional authority of providing for the civic safety and welfare of citizens, citizens in at least nineteen states (quite possibly more but I am numbering those states I am personally acquainted with, and with whom I have communicated) are actively preparing to provide for themselves. Beginning to find their collective voices citizen groups are starting to release their anger into the public arena. The message RISE UP – [Video] is an example of American citizens deciding they will no longer sit on the sidelines and passively watch their country dissolve.” Contact: email@example.com
· The Palo Verde Republican Women will meet Nov 18 at Grayhawk Golf Club, 8620 Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale. Matt Dobson, Arizona State Director at Concerned Veterans for America, will speak regarding the reforms being done to ensure accountability, performance and VA leadership to protect veterans heath care from future disgrace and injustice. The Deer Valley Color Guard will present the colors, and Wreaths Across America, table, honoring deceased veterans will give an opportunity to purchase wreaths to be laid at Arlington Cemetery on December 12. Wreaths are $15. The Nov 11 meeting social is at 11am, followed by lunch/program at 11:30 am. Luncheon $26 cash or check, $27 with credit card. RSVP Edith Stock firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-298-7818.
· David Pizer of Yavapai County - the newest announced senate candidate - is looking for a campaign manager or consultant. Pizer can be reached at 602 790-8800.
· This evening AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham commended Ohio voters for rejecting the arguments of pro-pot advocates, who spent $25 million in a failed attempt to attract new customers. “The Republican Party in Arizona represents everyday Americans who work hard to raise and educate our children, be responsible, and set an example for others,” said Graham. “We’re not alone in our endeavor, and our friends in Ohio defeated the drug culture advocates and their uncontrolled decadence. We’re working to beat them in Arizona as well."
· The Yavapai County GOP is hosting a Italian Thanksgiving (Cerelia) fundraiser at 6:30 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at La Quinta, 4499 Hwy 69, Prescott featuring chicken parmesan and vegetable lasagna as hear a presentation by Goldwater Institute Senior Attorney Jim Manley. Social hour at 5:30 pm., Dinner at 6:30 pm. Early bird price available until Nov 7 - $65 per person or $120 per couple. Proceeds will be used to run the YAVGOP office full time in Prescott. For tickets contact Exec Asst Sandra Laney at email@example.com or 928-776-4500 or stop by the office – 112 B E. Union St., Prescott.
· The Paradise Republican Women invite you to learn more about the 13 Hours in Benghazi: The Inside Account of What Really Happened at 7 pm., Mon., Nov 16 at the Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258 with Marine Security Operatives and co-authors Mark “Oz” Geist and John “Tig” Tiegen. Share their first-hand knowledge of the harrowing true account from the brave men on the ground who fought back during the Battle of Benghazi on Sept. 11th 2012. Movie release Jan. 2016. Sponsor packages available. Cash bar. 6 pm VIP and sponsors reception. Tickets $40 per person or $75 per couple. Limited Tickets. VIP Seating / Reception / Photo / Autographed Book $150. Contact: Anna Morrison 623-234-3717.
· Arrowhead Republican Women are planning their annual membership tea from 11 am-1 pm., Wed., Feb 3 at the home of Gherrie Routzahn featuring incoming Arizona Federation of Republican Women (AzFRW) President Loraine Pellegrino and past National Federation of Republican Women President Rae Chornenky.
· Political Consultant Constantin Querard will host informational discussions on National Popular Vote (NPV) Wednesday, Nov 4 between 8-10 am and noon and 2 pm at the Starfire Golf Club, 11500 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale. Breakfast or lunch will be provided. Contact: CQ at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Morrissey at email@example.com
· Volunteers Are Needed ForThe Ted Cruz booth at the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts between 10 am and 5 pm, Nov 13, 14, & 15. Contact LD15 PC Jackie Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-218-8855 .
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., Nov 9 in a new location - 408 N. Sacaton St. Ste. II, Casa Grande, AZ. (SE corner of W Florence Blvd. and N Sacaton St,) to hear Craig McFarland candidate for Mayor of Casa Grande. McFarland is a retired Corporate VP of Sales for Golden Eagle Distributors. Contact: Secretary Jason Hayes, 202-394-7202 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
· Arizona Citizens Defense League: The end of “instant” background checks? On Wednesday, October 28, Senate Democrats promised to file legislation that would eliminate the concept of “instant” in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). Currently if the FBI does not complete a NICS check within 72 hours (the federal definition of “instant”) the retailer may proceed with the sale. Under the proposed legislation a retailer cannot transfer a firearm without FBI approval no matter how long it takes. Imagine what a President with “a pen and a phone” and carte blanche over NICS processing times could do with this new authority?
Could this proposed legislation pass given the make-up of the federal House and Senate? With the “whatever Obama wants, Obama gets” attitude of the spineless Republican leadership in both chambers, we’re not sure it would be stopped.
It’s time to rattle some cages. In 2013, AzCDL joined the National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban, composed primarily of independent, non-affiliated, state pro-rights firearms organizations. It is not controlled by any national organization. The Coalition represents what politicians should fear the most – An organized grassroots movement to defend the Second Amendment.
To remind federal politicians who they work for, the Coalition has set up an online petition, to the members of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate, demanding that they “use all means, procedural or substantive, to defeat any legislation introduced or amended to curtail, restrict or qualify private ownership of firearms, and to oppose any executive order issued to that end.”
We encourage you to join us and add your name to the Coalition petition. These alerts are a project of the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), an all-volunteer, non-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization.
· The Arizona State Legislature concluded its special session last week and referred an education-related constitutional amendment to the ballot. The ballot measure has been assigned Proposition 123 and the special election will be held on May 17, 2016, according to Matt Roberts, Director of Communications for Secretary of State Michele Reagan. The legislature appropriated $9.3 million to cover the election-related hard costs for the special election. Contact Roberts at (602) 542-2228.
· Dr. Carl Goldberg is offering a 6-hour course on "What Non-Moslems Need to Know about Islam" in the PORA Adult Learning Center, 13815 Camino del sol, Sun City West in two-hours segments from 1-3 pm, Wed., Nov 4 (part 1), Nov 8 (part 2) and Dec 2 (part 3). Register: 623-242-6864 email@example.com www.poraadultlearning.org
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s annual Christmas Party is scheduled at 11:30 a.m., Sat., Dec 12 at the Briarwood Country Club. Theme Bling Bingo. $25 per luncheon, including Bling Bingo. Details tba.
· The Arizona National Guard will host the inaugural Gunfighter Fly-in at Silverbell Army Heliport in Marana, Ariz., through Nov. 6. Seven of the eight states in the National Guard that operate AH-64D Apache helicopters - Arizona, Idaho, Missouri, North Carolina, South Caroline, Texas, and Utah-will send two of their best company grade Apache crews to participate in the four-day event. The crews will compete head-to-head in the Gunfighter Fly-In competition, which includes a variety of scored flying and gunnery scenarios. Top teams will receive awards for their performance and bragging rights for their state.
· Senator Sylvia Tenney Allen’s Hamburger BBQ, Auction and Shoot Out is scheduled from 10 am – 2 pm., Sat., Nov 14 at the Tenney Ranch, Hwy, 277 & Gibson Lane(Eight miles east of Heber mile post 312). $25 per couple. $3 per child. $10 entry Pistol Shoot Out Competition between elected officials and citizens. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-536-3566 in advance for food count. Walk-ins will be WELCOME!
· The SaddleBrooke Republican Club Annual General/Membership meeting is scheduled a t 4 pm., Nov 11 at the Mountain View Ballroom. Doors open at 3.30 pm. 4 pm member vote and acceptance by the membership, of the Board approved new nominations. Speaker: US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward, who is currently an Arizona State Senator, who is running against incumbent Sen John McCain. The second speaker is Quang Nguyen, who migrated to the US after the communist take-over of the Republic of South Vietnam in April of 1975. Contact: Vice President Neil Macdonald email@example.com
· Arrowhead Republican Women are currently collecting black or white crew socks for veterans in the Phoenix hotel for vets and for StandDown Arizona, scheduled Jan 28-30, 2016, according to Jan ‘Peaches’ Buchkowski, chairman of the Caring for America Committee.
· Heroes to Hometowns Foundation (Honoring Wounded Heroes) is starting its Christmas Pajama and Toy Drive. PJs are toys for all ages are needed for this project. For more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kathy Pearce, Founder/CEO at 480-330-1632.
· Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots has kicked off its annual food drive through Dec 15.. See foothillsfoodbank.com/. Bring donated items to the first and third Tuesday meetings. Meetings are held at 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, Contact: Chr Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 or email@example.com
· Congressman Paul Gosar has scheduled three “have coffee with the congressman” in December. They are Dec 4 in Florence, Dec 11 in Wickenburg, and Dec 14 in Lake Havasu City. For information call 480-882-2697 or go to www.GOSAR.house.gov Details tba
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns needs of donations by Nov 11 to purchase 2,500 turkeys hams, along with $20 grocery gift cards to provide meals for military families at Thanksgiving, according to founder Kathy Pearce. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Operation Enduring Gratitude (Veterans serving Veterans by Rebuilding Homes and Lives) is collecting canned goods thru Nov 13 at Wes MEC. Contact: OEG founder Charlie Ellis (480) 678-0938 Charlie@OperationEnduringGratitude.Org
· Common Core Comments Can Be Submitted to https://k12standards.az.gov/ until Nov. 20. feds-admit-u-s-education-department-forced-states-accept-common-core-start Contact: Jennifer Reynolds 480-961-4214 http://arizonansagainstcommoncore.com/
· Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas take her “We Heard You” Tour to Yuma for a 6 pm, Thurs., Nov 5 meeting in the Arizona Western College — Schoening Center, 2020 S. Avenue 8E, Yuma, AZ 85365. Douglas will discuss the initiatives she proposed in her “AZ Kids Can’t Afford to Wait!” plan and will give those in attendance an opportunity to provide feedback on the proposals.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· ACT! For America Tucson/Marana Chapter will meet at 6 pm., Wed., Nov 4 at the Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Road, Tucson, AZ 85741 (520-594-5365). Speaker Col Jon Gold, US Army Retired, will discuss “The Refugee Crisis: Phase 6 - Islamic Invasion.” Goodies to be provided. RSVP: Lyle at ActTucson@aol.com or cell at (520) 820-8258! See website at www.ActTucson.com & ACT national at www.actforamerica.org.
· Central Republican Women Of Phoenix will meet Nov. 5 at the Hilton Phoenix Suites, 10 E Thomas. Speaker: Trevor Laky, Southwest Regional Coordinator of the Heritage Action Alliance., will give an update what is happening in Congress. Social at 5:30 pm. , dinner at 6:15. $30 per dinner. RSVP: Tina Shaw email@example.com or 623-934-9730. A reservation made is a reservation paid.. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 252-6300.)
· The City of Scottsdale Transportation Commission and Transportation Department are developing a new Transportation Master Plan. During these conversations, it was suggested to reduce Scottsdale Road in downtown Scottsdale from TWO LANES-per-direction to ONE LANE-per-direction. A draft Transportation Master Plan will be prepared at the Nov 5, Nov 19, Dec 3 and Dec 19 Transportation Commission meetings.. Contact: Paul Basha, Scottsdale Transportation Director at (480) 312-7645 or email@example.com.
· An 8 Am., Nov 5 Three-Mile Moderate-Paced Hike is planned through Usery Mountain Regional Park, 3939 N Usery Pass Road, Mesa, 85207. Bring water and wear close toes shoes. Ph: (480) 984-0032 firstname.lastname@example.org
· "Just For Kids" - Story Time In The Desert - Usery Park Is scheduled at 11 am., Nov 5. Bring picnic lunch to enjoy after the session. Bring water and closed-toe shoes. Suggested ages 3-5 (accompanied by parent or caregiver. Ph: (480) 984-0032 email@example.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party will not meet Nov 5 in lieu of Supt of Public Education Diane Douglas’ meeting at 6 pm., at the Arizona Western College, Schoening Center, 2020 S Ave 8 E. Yuma. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer coloradoriverteaparty.org/
· Mesa Republican Women will meet at 11:30 am., Thurs, Nov 5 at 1900 E. University Drive, Suite 11, Mesa 85213. Our "Honoring our Veterans" meeting will include speaker Dan Caldwell, Legislative and Political Director for Concerned Veterans for America (CVA). Also speaking briefly will be WWII Veteran Robert Sternecker and a special guest attending this month is WWII Veteran Victor "Vic" Giles who turned 90 last summer. RSVP deadline is Sun., Nov. 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 615-0524. Lunch is $10 for members, $12 for visitors/guests. For Veterans this month only, lunch is $8. Membership is $25, Jan-Dec and Men Associate Memberships $15. The club meets the first Thursday of each month. The Dec 3rd meeting is their annual Christmas Party and Membership Drive. $5 for lunch in December with paid 2016 renewals and new memberships. Contact: President Sherry Pierce at the above phone or email address.
· Grande Valley Women’s R. C. meets at Tommy’s Bistro Garden 913 8th Street . Casa
Grande at 5:30pm
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am., Sat., Nov 7 to elect new officers and hear presentations by State Treasurer Jeff DeWit on his duties and the condition of the state’s finances and former Sen Russell Pearce, author of SB1070 that addressed illegal immigration. Doors open at 8 am with coffee and donuts. $2 admission fee to cover rental expenses. The meeting is scheduled in the Quail Room of the Sun City West Foundations Building , 14465 R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West Arizona. Contact: John Neal email@example.com
· The Tempe Republican Women are hosting another packing party from 10:30 am-12:30 pm., Nov 7 to prepare care packages for troops at 1201 S 7th Ave # 50, Phoenix, AZ 85007. RSVP Here!
· The 11th Annual Daisy Mountain Veterans Parade, honoring Korean War Veterans, will begin at 10 am., Nov 7 in Anthem, sponsored by the Daisy Mountain Veterans -- an alliance of members of the America Legion Post 128, and Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 12031 www.daisymtnvets.org Parade route begins at Gavilan Peak Parkway and ends at the Community Center. "On the 65th anniversary of the Korean War, we honor the services and sacrifices of Korean War veterans. Please join us at this year's parade," said Lance Sherwood, parade co-chair. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information email email@example.com.
· The Alex Meluskey For Senate Campaign has a new campaign headquarters, at 10603 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 110. Scottsdale, AZ 85260. There will be a grand opening “Open House” on Nov 7, preceded by a press conference and open interviews with Meluskey. Contact: Comm Dir Joel Andrews Frewa www.Meluskey.com JoelFrewa (954) 907-3292.
· Congressman Paul Gosar has scheduled Town Halls at 6 pm, Nov 9 in Prescott and Dec 14 in Kingman. Details are www.GOSAR.house.gov or call 480-0882-2697.
· LD 29 will meet at 7 pm., Mon, Nov 9, at 12836 W Colter St, Litchfield Park, 85340. 6 pm social. Senate candidates Alex Meluskey and Claire Van Steenwyk will be in attendance. Contact Chairman Alan Gaugert firstname.lastname@example.org 623-330-3622.
· Western Pinal County Chapter Of AZRA meets at 408 N. Sacaton St. Ste. II, Casa Grande, AZ. (SE corner of W Florence Blvd. and N Sacaton St, Casa Grande. Guest Speaker: Craig McFarland, Candidate for Mayor Casa Grande.
· A Three-5 Mile Hike is scheduled at 9 Am, Nov 9 in the Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, Cave Creek, AZ 85331 with a park docent. Bring water and a snack Wear sturdy shoes Meet in the Spur Cross parking area Ph: 480-488-6601 email@example.com Ph: 480-488-6601
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., Nov10 to hear Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery discuss ‘Crime and Punishment 2015’ in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Rep JD Mesnard will provid an update on election news. Contact: Chr Mike Tennant at a480-802-0178.
· LD 13 will meet at 7 pm, Tues., Nov 10 in the Sahuaro Room at the Wigwam, 300 E Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340 with registration starting at 6:30pm. Note change of location for meeting. Guest Speaker: Secretary of State Michelle Reagan. Pictures will be taken of each individual LD 13 PC present for your name badge. Contact: Wally Campbell, LD 13 Chairman at 623-451-1100.
· Congressmen Trent Franks, Paul Gosar, Martha McSally, Matt Salmon and David Schweikert are hosting a reception honoring House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy at 4 pm., Tues., Nov 10, followed by a 5 pm round table discussion, a 5:30 pm host committee reception, and general reception at the home or Robert and Penny Sarver, 5710 N Yucca Road, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Requested contribution Round-table - $10,000 per person, $5,000 per person or PAC general reception, $500 per person or PAC. RSVP to Lindsey Seitchik at 480-494-5784 .
· Superstition Mountain Republican Club meets 6:30pm at Road Haven Mobile Park, Apache Junction.
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy
· Congressman Paul Gosar - She Knew All Along... Check out my interview with Neil Cavuto on the Fox Business Network discussing the Benghazi Select Committee. Despite attempts from critics to frame this investigation as unnecessary, the Select Committee has uncovered untold new facts that have never surfaced before. This includes the fact that Hillary Clinton admitted that a video had nothing to do with attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi. Secretary Clinton sent an email to her family stating It was a planned attack not a protest... yet she continued to push the false video narrative to the public for weeks. Congress has a responsibility to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her actions and I will continue to do so from my position on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. http://gosar.house.gov
· Dissecting The Meteoric Rise Of GOP Outsiders Shell Shocked Republican Establishment Gnashing Teeth
· Why The Confusing Message From AZ GOP? Robert Graham’s Slippery Mailers Irritate, Alienate Voters
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
DEPT OF JUSTICE
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
· Carly-Fiorina-Supports-Amnesty-For-Illegal-Aliens 6 Things You Probably Don’t Know
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY