- ► October (20)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ▼ December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Monday – Nov 30, 2015
· Last week, Former Maricopa County Republican Chairman A.J. LaFaro notified elected AZGOP officers that he had submitted an “Anyone-But-John-McCain” Resolution to AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham to be presented to the AZGOP Resolutions Committee for consideration for inclusion on the Jan 23, 2016 AZGOP Mandatory meeting agenda for state committeemen consideration. Within days, the Arizona Republic reported that AZGOP Executive Chad Heywood, said “…a committee would take a look at the proposal but spared LaFaro no kind words. A.J. LaFaro is a disaffected former county chairman who is skilled at negativity but is not skilled at building people up and has no record of success. All state committee members have the right to submit resolutions to the committee for vetting. Even if poorly written by a crazy narcissist in search of attention."
Current grassroots grievances against McCain include his immigration reform, the Iranian nuclear deal and calling fellow Republicans “crazies” and "wacko bird." See AZ Republic: Arizona-Republican-Urges-Party-Endorse-Anyone-But-John-McCain and AZ Daily Independent’s: AZGOP Reacts To “Anyone BUT Senator John McCain” Resolution
· Did AZGOP Executive Director Chad Heywood forget that the 2014 Resolution to Censure Sen John McCain was overwhelmingly passed by the Maricopa County grassroots Republicans under LaFaro’s chairmanship. The 2014 Resolution to Censure McCain was also passed by the state committeemen attending the 2014 AZGOP Mandatory meeting.
· Perhaps Heywood Wasn’t Aware that a group of Maricopa County grassroots PCs have already submitted a separate “Anyone But John McCain” resolution -- carrying over 100 PC co-sponsor signatures (and growing) -- to the Maricopa County Republican Committee’s Resolution Committee for consideration for the Jan. 16, 2016 MCRC mandatory meeting – one week prior to the AZGOP Mandatory meeting? Any MCRC PC interested in becoming a co-sponsor to the MCRC resolution should email email@example.com ASAP with their name, precinct, and email address, to receive a copy of the proposed MCRC resolution for review.
· A MCRC PC Co-Sponsor Pens: “Chad Heywood essentially just told the Arizona Republic, publicly, that all of us 109 good, decent, hard-working, conservative, Party platform-supporting Maricopa County Republican Committee precinct committeemen are “crazy narcissists” because we dared to express our opinions about Senator John McCain by co-sponsoring the “Anybody BUT” MCRC Resolution. I guess he thinks it’s okay to attack a lone state committeeman like A.J. over the similar resolution that A.J. submitted to the AZ GOP Resolutions Committee. Wonder if Heywood even knows about our MCRC resolution?”
· Chatter Has It That MCRC “AB” Resolution Co-Sponsors are wondering if they should all wear stickers at the MCRC Mandatory Meeting that say “DANGER! Chad Heywood Sez I’m A Crazy Narcissist” as they note McCain calls conservatives like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, and those who want the borders closed, “crazies” and “wacko birds.” Who knows what kind of buttons and slogans may result from the McCainite labels for grassroots PCs???
· The MCRC “Anyone But McCain Resolution” proposal (not yet released to the media) is very similar to the resolution submitted to the AZGOP by LaFaro: The proposed resolution that LaFaro submitted to the AZGOP reads:
AZGOP State Committeemen Endorse Anyone BUT Senator John McCain
We, the state committeemen of the Arizona Republican Party (AZGOP) fully support our Party platform and the candidates in the general elections who support that platform. However, in the primary elections we are free to endorse and support the Republican candidates of our choice. Since the AZGOP members overwhelmingly censured Senator McCain in January 2014, we had hoped he would have returned to our Party’s values. He has not. So with conviction we rise and declare:
WHEREAS, Senator McCain is a self-proclaimed “Republican”, but is actually a RINO, that
BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED that the AZGOP state committeemen endorse Anyone BUT Senator McCain in Arizona’s 2016 Republican primary election for the U.S. Senate.
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee Mandatory Meeting is scheduled Sat., Jan 16 at the Church of the Nation’s, 6225 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85012, according to Executive Director April Riggins. Riggins and Dan Grimm are co-chairing the event again this year. Those wishing to obtain tables, display banners, have flyers distributed in the packet, or display ground signs are asked to call Reservations Chairman Liz Alcorn for pricing at Lizalcorn@ymail.com or phone 602-315- 0349. Checks should be made payable to MCRC and mailed to Liz Alcorn, 12040 N. 133rd Way, Scottsdale, AZ. 85259 by Jan 11, 2016. Tables will be assigned when payment is received. No exceptions.
· The Mandatory AZGOP Meeting for all State Committeemen (in person or by proxy) will be held Jan 23, 2016 at Grace Community Church in Phoenix.
· The Arizona GOP State Convention, where the state delegates to the Republican National Committeemen, are elected is scheduled April 30 at the Mesa Arts Center. Sharon Geise and Bruce Ash are the current RNC delegates.
· The Presidential Preference Election is scheduled for March 22, 2016 when Arizonans can cast their ballots for their preferred presidential candidates.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues, Dec 1 at the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Anthem, AZ 85086. Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm. Their speaker will be Ted Hayes from Los Angeles --known in Phoenix for his support of SB1060 authored by former state Senator and President of the Senate Russell Pearce. Hayes been at DMTPP events since 2010 when they held their first Tea Party rally at Diablo Stadium in Tempe. Please bring food items for the annual food drive for the Foothills Food Bank. Contact: Vera Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-821-4675
· ATTN: If you are among the readers/correspondents who are getting bounce backs to e-mails you may have sent to email@example.com over in the past few days, please resend them to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com It seems the cyber gremlins are at play again. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience. Frosty
· The AzRA Christmas Party And State Membership Meeting is scheduled at 9 am., Sat., Dec 5 at the Devonshire Community Center, 2802 E Devonshire Ave, Phoenix 85016. Social time 8:30 am. Enjoy fellowship & bake sale. Bring your baked items ready to sell. Asking for cash donations for "Operation Enduring Gratitude” – an organization that helps veterans build a wheelchair ramp or gift cards for groceries or home repairs. AZRA members will also establish a plan for the January 2016 Maricopa County and AZGOP state meetings, as well as the next legislative session. The State Executive Board meets at the close of the membership meeting. Contact: Chairman Thayer Verschoor firstname.lastname@example.org
· CD1-GOP-Candidate-Gary-Kiehne-Named-To-NRCC-On-The-Radar-Program The National Republican Congressional Committee said that Gary Kiehne has been named an “On the Radar” candidate – the first tier of the “Young Guns” program that promotes the top GOP candidates for Congress across the country. The rollout of “On the Radar” candidates was the first in the 2016 cycle by the national campaign committee that helps to elect Republicans to the House of Representatives.
· PC-LD 25 Karen Gevaert writes “Maybe you heard (Sen John) McCain's radio message (11-30-15) that ‘The Donald's’ (Trump) rhetoric re: the Muslims dancing in N.J. after 911-tragedy. McCain in his message stated, ‘99.44-100%’ that Donald is ‘hurting’ the people ‘who only practice a ‘honorable religion.’ McCain is a Disgrace to our state and our country. McCain represents only the ‘Elite establishment’ and holds only disdain for conservatives in the Republican Party.”
· Reports Says That Brian Rogers, long time Sen John McCain publicist is leaving the McCain camp for America Rising on Tuesday.
· Rumor Has It that former Dem Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon is considering taking on Sheriff Joe Arpaio for the 2016 Maricopa County Sheriff.
· Don Brandt Has Been Named as the Finance Committee Chairman for the 2016 incumbent Sen John McCain Campaign. Brandt is Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and Arizona Public Service.
· Former LD9 Chairman And Author Ray Spitzer: Here is a 9-minute video, posted by a woman raised as a Muslim, who is apparently well versed in the Qu'ran, and the true history of Mohammed. Very educational, if you want some insight into Jihad, and the history of Mohammed. muslim-womans-viral-video-reveals-truth-about-islam
· Reservations Deadline Is Dec 7 For The Arrowhead Republican Women Holiday Luncheon/Bling Bingo scheduled at 11:30 am, Sat., Dec12 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West Check-in at 10:45am. Reservation required through email@example.com or http://arrowheadr/luncheons. $25 payable by cash or check at the door, includes a bingo card . ARW is open to registered Republican women - Republican men may join as associate members.
· If You Don't See Merry Christmas In The Window... Just Walk Right By That Door Cute repeat of a Christmas song.
· Former LD9 Chairman Ray Spitzer: Does anyone believe that Obama doesn't know about this refugee program, driven by the U.N.? Does anyone believe that Obama doesn't fully support this program, at taxpayer expense? This is a short, 4-minute, video that succinctly explains the refugee resettlement program, over which states have no control. Please also take note that the leftists, like Hillary, Harry Reid, Obama, and others, have taken to changing the term to describe these so-called refugees. Now they are migrants. This is so they can link them to the illegal aliens in their rants about conservatives and Republicans being against immigration for these poor soles, ISIS terrorists included. the refugee settlement program targets US
· Emails Reveal New Mexico VA Doctors Suspicious As Appointments Rescheduled To Appear New, Told 'Do Not Shoot The Messenger' "A new scandal threatens to engulf the New Mexico Veterans Affairs (VA) medical center. Doctors want to know why the VA is fiddling with appointments over a year old to make them appear as though they'..."
· LD4 recently re-elected:
ü Richard Newcomer - Chairman,
ü Fred Amator - First Vice Chairman,
ü Cathy Yordy – Second Vice Chairman,
ü Walt Steiner - Secretary,
ü Sam Jackson – Treasurer and
ü representatives- Fred Amator, Richard Newcomer, Sam Jackson, Cathy Yordy, Walt Steiner and Jennifer Bontrager.
· The Grande Valley Republican Women will meet at 5:30 pm., Mon., Dec 7 (check in at 5 pm) at 408 N Sacaton St, Suite 11, just off Florence Blvd and just outside old town Casa Grande. There is parking available to the north and to the south of the building. Dinner $10. RSVP required to Sandy Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-973-3853 by Wed., Dec 2. Attendees are asked to bring four items to be sent to our troops or donations for postage. Suggested items: Protein Bars, Batteries , Jerky, Coffee, Ground, any size singles to large cans or bags; Pre-sweetened powdered Kool-aid, Gatorade, Ziploc Bags ~ Quart ~ Sandwich ~ Snack ~ Gallon, Kool aid singles or similar, Hot chocolate, hot cider packets, Dried Fruit, Fruit Snacks, Cup A Soup, Top Ramon, Trail Mix, Nuts, Sunflower Seeds, Pre-Packaged Cookies. Instant Oatmeal, Boxed Cereal, Easy Mac & Cheese, Microwave Popcorn, (No Glass Please), Small boxes of crackers, Multi-Vitamins, Tylenol, Foot Powder.
· Arizona’s Firearms expert Alan Korwin will be at the Dec 4-6 Crossroads of the West Gun Show at the fairgrounds, 19th Ave/McDowell Road, Phx. Tickets at crossroadsgunshows.com/ Korwin will also be appearing at the all-day Sat., Dec 5 Compact for America / Navy SEAL Foundation Machine-Gun Shoot and Race-Car Drive in support of constitutional government! Contact: http://bit.ly/ARepublicWeWillKeep.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Dec 8 with LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko at 10050 W. Bell Road Ste. 50. Informative video to be shown at 5 pm. Contact 602-339-2802.
· Dr. Darren E. Wethers Chief Medical Officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Advantage, Yuma City Councilman Michael Shelton and Dr. James Ivie, Director of Patient Services for the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona will provide an in-depth discussion on the importance of kidney screening during their 10 am Thur., Dec 3 on KXXT 1010 AM. Online – www.familyvaluesradio1010.com S/W Prostate Cancer Foundation’s Radio Show. Learn about a free Dec 5 screening. Call-in phone number: 602.977-1010. Contact: Exec Director Fred Taylor, S/W Prostate Cancer Foundation 602-547-3808 www.prostatecancer.com or email@example.com
· Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus released the following statement in response to reports of Hillary Clinton opening her office to big corporate donors and various special interest groups during her time as Secretary of State:
“When she wasn’t busy covering up her secret email server, Hillary Clinton set a new standard for blatantly ignoring conflicts of interest while serving as Secretary of State. Whether meeting with corporate lobbyists, Democrat fundraisers, or foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation, it is clear that Hillary Clinton used her office as a revolving door for special interests that benefitted herself and compromised her priorities as Secretary of State. We cannot trust someone who has proven she is for sale to the highest bidder. In the interest of transparency, Hillary Clinton should release her full State Department schedules during her entire tenure at State.”
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots: 6:30-8:30 pm, Tues., Dec 1 in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ 85375 hear political consultant Dick Morris on "How to Win an Election" via Skype. Contact: John Madeira firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Pima County Republican Club: 11:30 am., Tues., Dec 1 at 450 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716
· The Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma will meet at 6 pm., Dec 3 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, for election of officers and discuss the Annual Feb 11 and 23 Jamboaree at the Palms RV resort with speakers Jim and Mickie Kindle. Contact Chr Sally Kizer, Chairman email@example.com
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix meets Dec 3 to install newly elected officers at the Phoenix Hilton Suites in Phoenix. Parking is available at Phoenix Plaza Parking Garage adjacent to the hotel. Entry to the garage may be accessed on the west side near the hotel entrance on East Thomas Road, as well as 2nd Street on the east side and West Catalina Drive on the north side. Visitor parking spaces are marked and access to the ground level is available via stairway and elevator. Present your parking garage ticket to the front desk for validation for complimentary parking. Valet parking is also available at the hotel for $16. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arizona Heritage Alliance Board Annual Meeting: 9am - noon, Thurs, Dec 3, at the League of Arizona Cities and Towns, 1820 W. Washington St, Phoenix 85007. Parking is available in the rear and to the east of the League. The business meeting will include the election of the 2016 Board Members and Officers, discussion of the future of the Heritage Fund, and brainstorming for the Alliance's 25th Anniversary in 2017. Open to Arizona Heritage Alliance members, partners, and interested individuals. RSVP at 602-528-7500 or emailing email@example.com
· The Arizona Project Will Host A Ted Hayes Workshop entitled "Heal America: Take Back the 14th Amendment & Moral High Ground" at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Dec 3 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. The 14th Amendment gives birthright citizenship to those who were Slaves during that sad part of American history. Today it is being used by illegal aliens to foster the "anchor baby" conflict. Hayes suggests you attend the Nov 30 discussion before attending the workshop so you will be able to hit the ground running. Arizona Project plans to video tape the Nov 30 meeting. . Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· The Lincoln Republican Women will Celebrate the Life of Judy Eisenhower at a fundraiser dinner meeting at 6 pm., Fri., Dec 4 at the Laguna San Juan Clubhouse, 5355 79th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (Jackrabbit and Hayden). Meet and greet – 5:30 pm., meeting – 6 pm, 6:15 –buffet, 6:30 celebration, 7:15 silent auction. People will be speaking about Eisenhower throughout this event. A percentage of the proceeds will go the Veterans of the Viet Nam War. $35 per person. BYOB Reservations required. Deadline: Tues, Dec 1. Send check made out to “LRWC” to Pat Kaufman, 7436 E. Tuckey Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85250, or bring cash. Contact Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org 480-368-2777 or 602-214-2114.
· AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance’s Barleens Annual Christmas Dinner & Show: 7:30 pm., Fri., Dec 4 in Apache Junction. Seating starts at 5:30 pm. $36 per person – dinner/show. Cash Bar ( wine and beer). RSVP deadline: October 30. Phone 480-216-7217.
· Sun City West Republican Club: 8:30 am, Dec 5 in the Sun City West Foundations Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona. Update by Board of Supervisors Clint Hickman. Hickman will also induct the newly elected 2016 officers. The doors open at 8am with coffee and donuts being served. $2 admission to help pay for the cost of the room. Information: call 602-421-8877.
· A Book Signing Is Scheduled For “The Life And Death Of Former Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever – Accident Or Murder”, the recently released “tell-all” on the life of well-liked Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever will held between 1-4 pm., Dec 5 at St. David High School Auditorium, 70 E Patton St., St., David on a newly released book by co-authors William Daniel and Larry Dempster, Another book signing is scheduled between 8-11 am., Dec 12 at Cochise College SierraVista Campus Student Union Building and between 1-3 pm, Dec 12 at “Christmas on Main” The Cowboy Way in Benson. The Hastings Bookstore in Sierra Vista will also conduct a book signing between 13 pm, Dec 19. Contact: 529-586-7700.
· The Pima County Republican Women Silver Tea will meet Sat., Dec 5 at the La Paloma Country Club. 3660 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718.
· Compact For America Is Planning BBQ In Willcox, AZ on Dec 5, following the conclusion of the ALEC States and Nation Summit in Scottsdale. Speakers: Grover Norquist and Larry Reed who will address the national debt and protecting the Republic. RSVP to Click here to RSVP or to learn more: compactforamerica.org/#!a-republic-we-will-keep/c213c Contact: Nick Dranias, Exec Dir at Nick.Dranias@CompactforAmerica.org 602-228-2582 or seewww.CompactforAmerica.org
· A Republic We Will Keep : 10 am – 5:30 pm, Sat., Dec 5 at the Inde Motorsports Ranch, 9301 W Airport Road, Willcox, Az 85643. BBQ, private motor speedway, shoot machine guns with a certified, insured range master, and tour a private collection of Cold War fighter jets. RSVP: http://www.compactforamerica.org/ - !a-republic-we-will-keep/c213c Info on Inde Motorsports Ranch go to: http://indemotorsports.com Contact Deborah Molique (480) 986-5678 email@example.com
· The Arizona Convention of States Project is hosting Michael Farris and Rep Bob Thorpe as speakers at the 2-5:30 pm, Dec 5, Liberty Fest at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, 6850 E. Williams Field Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Family fun, live music with Chad Freeman and the Redline band, guest performance by Michael Land, vendors, food, drink, bounce house, and a Constitutional atmosphere. “Who Decides?” is the question concerned Arizonians are asking and the AZ COS has the answer. Contact: AZ COS State Director Mike Kapic 775-846-4948 http://amac.us/ conventionofstates.com azconventionofstates.com
· The Tempe Republican Women Christmas Party is at 6:30 pm., Dec 7 at 1550 E Greentree Drive, Tempe. Free for members, $15 for guests and associates(covers the cost of the food) Members RSVP here Guests and Associates RSVP and Pay here Bring a wrapped gift (up to $10 in value) for exchange in the "dirty Santa" game. Contact: President Jessica Merrow firstname.lastname@example.org
· Arizona Project Christmas party/potluck: 6 pm., Dec 7 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. Santa expected at 6:30 pm. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· The The Sun Lakes Republicans Christmas dinner: 6:30 pm., Dec 8 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes. Chicken dinner provided by club. Bring a salad or side dinner if your last name begins A-M. Bring a desert if between N-Z. Cash bar available. Speaker: Az Senate candidate Kelli Ward. A toast of gratitude will be given to Sen Steve Yarbrough, and Rep JD Mesnard and Jeff Weninger. RSVP to Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178 for preparations purposes. Contact: Tennant or www.slgop.org
· Pima County Republican Club: 11:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· The Huachuca Rep Women: 10:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.
· Trump speaks truth, McCain denounces him McCain: “ISIS is not that strong”
· Dr. Kelli Ward & Prof. David Brat: Upsets Can Happen Bucking The Establishment: The New Political Reality
· McLosers Featured At Mesa Campaign Rally McCain’s “Surprise Special Guest” Revealed In Early Desperation Move
· General-Chuck-Yeager-USAF-On Donald Trump
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF MARICOPA COUNTY MaricopaCountyGOP.com
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
WAR ON WOMEN
WAR ON LAW ENFORCEMENT
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS
· VICE PRESIDENT