- ► August (16)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ▼ December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Wednesday – Dec 2, 2015
· The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) Christmas Party And State Membership Meeting is scheduled at 9 am., Sat., Dec 5 at the Devonshire Community Center, 2802 E Devonshire Ave, Phoenix 85016. Social time 8:30 am. Enjoy fellowship & bake sale. Bring your baked items ready to sell. Also asking for cash donations for "Operation Enduring Gratitude” – an organization that helps veterans build a wheelchair ramp or gift cards for groceries or home repairs. AZRA members will also establish a plan for the January 2016 Maricopa County and AZGOP state meetings, as well as the next legislative session. The State Executive Board meets at the close of the membership meeting. Contact: Chairman Thayer Verschoor email@example.com
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham, the executive board and elected officers have invited the Maricopa County Republican precinct committeemen, their family and friends to a free pancake breakfast at GOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. between 8:30-11:30 am, Sat. Dec 5. No RSVP required.
· The Clash Of The AZGOP and AzRA Events for Saturday morning, Dec 5 will be interesting. Will AzRA members who are Maricopa County PCs end up at the AzRA Christmas party/state membership meeting or at the AZGOP free pancake breakfast.
· Will AZGOP Chairman Robert Grahams’ pancake breakfast for Maricopa County precinct committeemen (PCs) become a recruitment party for PCs to sign up for the committee that the AZGOP is reportedly developing to derail both of the “Anyone But John McCain” resolutions that are proposed for the Jan 16, 2016 Maricopa County GOP and the Jan 23, 2016 AZGOP mandatory meetings. Reports are surfacing that the top guns at the AZGOP head shed are very quietly recruiting a list of John McCain supporters from PCs leaders in an effort to form a committee to fight the “Anyone But John McCain” resolutions that came to light shortly before Thanksgiving.
· Maricopa County Grassroots PCs wishing to help co-sponsor the “Anyone But John McCain” resolution that has been submitted to the MCRC Resolutions Committee for consideration during the Jan 16, 2016 Maricopa County Republican Mandatory meeting should email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with their name, precinct, and email address, to receive a copy of the proposed MCRC resolution for review. Over 100 MCRC PCs have already signed up to co-sponsor the resolution. See full story http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/2015/12/11-30-15-briefs.html
· As You May Recall, former Maricopa County Chairman AJ LaFaro submitted a “Anyone But John McCain” Resolution to the AZGOP just prior to Thanksgiving for consideration by state committeemen at the Jan. 23 AZGOP State mandatory meeting. A separate (but similar) resolution, carrying over 100 precinct committeemen signatures, has since been submitted to the Maricopa County Republican Resolution Committee for inclusions on the Jan. 16 agenda for the MCRC precinct committeemen’s MCRC Mandatory meeting.
· AZGOP Executive Director Chad Heywood said the AZGOP resolution committee would review LaFaro’s resolution, but Heywood’s annoyance was abundantly clear in his uncomplimentary comments about LaFaro to the Arizona Republic. The 2014 “No Confidence” Resolution that passed overwhelmingly at both the Maricopa County and the AZGOP Mandatory meetings in 2014 were passed under LaFaro’s term a MCRC Chair. Passage of the “No Confidence” resolutions drew national publicity. In retaliation, McCain’s camp reported attempted to cleanse conservative precinct committee and district chairs from leadership roles throughout 2014 and 2015.
· ATTN: If you are among the readers/correspondents who are getting bounce backs to e-mails you may have sent to email@example.com over in the past few days, please resend them to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com It seems the cyber gremlins are at play again. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience. Frosty
· Illegal Aliens Sue to Drive, Claim Discrimination of “Disfavored Minority Group” -- Borrowing a play from the Obama administration’s extensive race-card repertoire, illegal immigrants claim in a federal lawsuit that a ballot measure denying them driver’s licenses is discriminatory because it’s based on...Read More
· Corporation Commissioner Susan Bitter-Smith response to AG Mark Bronovich’s charges : “The complaint was presented to the AG by a Democrat who is connected with a potential Democratic candidate for the Commission. As I have long said, I am not now nor have I ever been employed by a regulated entity. I am not paid by a regulated entity. I have not lobbied for a regulated entity.
There is a police issue at stake here: how far should conflict of interest rules extend? Should they extend to holdings by your retirement plan; should they apply to investments in your company or state retirement funds; should they apply to anyone who is customer of a regulated entity; or should they apply to anyone who has received a rebate or discount them a regulated entity? The complaint is broad enough to be read to exclude almost anyone from serving on the Commission or any state office. We look forward to having this reviewed by an independent body like the Supreme Court.
· The Annual Prescott Festival of Lights Parade begins at 4:45 pm, Fri., Dec 4 at the Prescott Valley Civic Center, 7501 E. Civic Circle.
· Arizona’s Firearms expert Alan Korwin will be at the Dec 4-6 Crossroads of the West Gun Show at the fairgrounds, 19th Ave/McDowell Road, Phx. Tickets at crossroadsgunshows.com/ Korwin will also be appearing at the all-day Sat., Dec 5 Compact for America / Navy SEAL Foundation Machine-Gun Shoot and Race-Car Drive in support of constitutional government! Contact: http://bit.ly/ARepublicWeWillKeep.
· Dr. Darren E. Wethers Chief Medical Officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Advantage, Yuma City Councilman Michael Shelton and Dr. James Ivie, Director of Patient Services for the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona will provide an in-depth discussion on the importance of kidney screening during their 10 am Thur., Dec 3 on KXXT 1010 AM. Online – www.familyvaluesradio1010.com S/W Prostate Cancer Foundation’s Radio Show. Learn about a free Dec 5 screening. Call-in phone number: 602.977-1010. Contact: Exec Director Fred Taylor, S/W Prostate Cancer Foundation 602-547-3808 www.prostatecancer.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Judicial Watch Sues Treasury For Records On Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal -- Judicial Watch announced that it filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia seeking communications between the U.S. Department of the Treasury and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...Read More
· Prescott Valley Prepares For A Beast Of A Wet Winter National media love to give scary labels. Last week, National Public Radio had a segment on California ski resorts excited because this year Godzilla El Niño is coming.
· Young News Anchor Message To Obama Goes Viral - Thoughts From Tomi Lahren Lahren, a 22 year old, South Dakota gal pulled no punches with her commentary.
· Prescott Valley Arizona Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is planning a free Christmas concert for 7pm, Sun., Dec. 13 at the LDS Stake Center, 7073 Pronghorn Ranch Parkway in Prescott Valley.
· Judicial Watch Seeks Federal Court Injunction against Secret Service for Records of Obama and VIP Security Costs for Travel -- Judicial Watch announced that it filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia against the U.S. Secret Service for failing to respond to 19...READ MORE
· Congresswoman Martha McSally today spoke on the House floor in remembrance of Howard Henderson, the former owner of KDAP-FM and KAPR-AM radio stations in Douglas who passed away last month. click HERE.
· Author and Firearms Expert Allen Korwin: The state "news" paper is asking "responsible gun owners" to solve the problem. gun-violence-solutions/ Respond in 200 words if you'd like.
Editorial: Hey, responsible gun owners: What would you do to put a stop to shooting sprees? Seriously. We want to know.
THE STATEMENT: The vast majority of gun owners in the United States are responsible people exercising their right to have firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes, including hunting, sport shooting and self-protection.
THE QUESTION: How would you, the responsible gun owner, stop the never-ending carnage wrought by irresponsible people who should not have access to guns?
There are a bunch of answers posted, none of which will help, many of which are typical of liberal illogic, some of which mean well, but won't help. I took a shot at it. Alan.
Editors: You've framed the argument incorrectly and asked the wrong question, a frustrating and recurrent media problem.
"Why are an increasing number of people deciding to venture out and murder innocent people they don't know, and why is the media giving them excessive exposure?"
You (the "news" media) persist in seeing this as gun related, but access to guns was far easier earlier in the nation's history, when paperwork and background checks were non existent, and federal controls were marginal.
Controlling sales and testing will have zero effect on 300 million firearms already in 100 million hands, so that focus is almost pointless. It is only in relatively recent times that this irrational-murderer phenomenon has arisen. The incessant glorification of the murderers, who the media likes to call "gunmen," a sexist, offensive and bigoted term, exacerbates the problem, especially since the thousands of people, largely black, who are routinely murdered in ghettos, are ignored, providing a completely distorted view of what you falsely label the "gun violence" problem.
When the media loses its bias and perverse promotional fascination, we might address the situation rationally. Contact: 602-996-4020 email@example.com
· Judicial Watch Files New Lawsuit for Clinton’s Benghazi Emails on behalf of Dr. Larry Kawa -- Judicial Watch announced that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of State seeking all records of communications between former Secretary of State Hillary...Read More
· Applications Are Being Accepted For A Vacancy on the Superior Court in Maricopa County created by the resignation of Judge Joseph Sciarrotta, Jr.
The Maricopa County Commission on Trial Court Appointments will review applications, interview selected applicants and recommend at least three nominees for the vacancy to Gov Doug Ducey, who will appoint the new judge.
Applicants must be at least 30 years old, admitted to practice law in Arizona, a resident of Arizona for the past five years, and a resident of Maricopa County for the past year.
Applications can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the Courts, Human Resources Department, 1501 W. Washington, Suite 221, Phoenix, AZ. 85007; by calling (602) 452-3311; by sending an electronic mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or at the Judicial Department website: http://www.azcourts.gov/jnc .
The original completed application, 5 double-sided copies, and a single-sided copy must be returned to the Administrative Office of the Courts, Human Resources Department, 1501 W. Washington, Suite 221, Phoenix, AZ, 85007, by 3:00 p.m. on Monday, January 4, 2016.
Applicants for the recent vacancies in Maricopa County MUST reapply to be considered for the new vacancy.
The Commission may, at its discretion, use the applications filed for this vacancy to nominate candidates for any additional vacancies known to the Commission before the screening meeting for this vacancy is held.
All meetings of the Maricopa County Commission on Trial Court Appointments are open to the public. Meeting dates will be announced. The new judge will be paid $145,000 annually.
· The Public Is Invited To Comment on 18 applicants for a vacancy on the Superior Court in Pima County created by the appointment of Judge Christopher Staring to Division II of the Arizona Court of Appeals. The applicants are:
ü Janet Calkins Bostwick
ü Justin D. Castillo
ü Thomas “Tad” Denker
ü David J. Euchner
ü Peter W. Hochuli
ü Kellie L. Johnson
ü Daniel S. Jurkowitz
ü Cynthia T. Kuhn
ü Reagen A. Kulseth
ü Robert G. Lewis
ü Nanette C. Morrow
ü Lee Ann Roads
ü Daniel “Greg” Sakall
ü Thomas K. Sanders
ü Ryan C. Schmidt
ü John C. Smith
ü Anita L. Simons
ü Wayne E. Yehling
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· The Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma will meet at 6 pm., Dec 3 in the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, for election of officers and discuss the Annual Feb 11 and 23 Jamboaree at the Palms RV resort with speakers Jim and Mickie Kindle. Contact Chr Sally Kizer, Chairman email@example.com
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix meets Dec 3 to install newly elected officers at the Phoenix Hilton Suites in Phoenix. Parking is available at Phoenix Plaza Parking Garage adjacent to the hotel. Entry to the garage may be accessed on the west side near the hotel entrance on East Thomas Road, as well as 2nd Street on the east side and West Catalina Drive on the north side. Visitor parking spaces are marked and access to the ground level is available via stairway and elevator. Present your parking garage ticket to the front desk for validation for complimentary parking. Valet parking is also available at the hotel for $16. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Arizona Heritage Alliance Board Annual Meeting: 9am - noon, Thurs, Dec 3, at the League of Arizona Cities and Towns, 1820 W. Washington St, Phoenix 85007. Parking is available in the rear and to the east of the League. The business meeting will include the election of the 2016 Board Members and Officers, discussion of the future of the Heritage Fund, and brainstorming for the Alliance's 25th Anniversary in 2017. Open to Arizona Heritage Alliance members, partners, and interested individuals. RSVP at 602-528-7500 or emailing email@example.com
· The Arizona Project Will Host A Ted Hayes Workshop entitled "Heal America: Take Back the 14th Amendment & Moral High Ground" at 6:30 pm., Thurs., Dec 3 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. The 14th Amendment gives birthright citizenship to those who were Slaves during that sad part of American history. Today it is being used by illegal aliens to foster the "anchor baby" conflict. Hayes suggests you attend the Nov 30 discussion before attending the workshop so you will be able to hit the ground running. Arizona Project plans to video tape the Nov 30 meeting. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· The Lincoln Republican Women will Celebrate the Life of Judy Eisenhower at a fundraiser dinner meeting at 6 pm., Fri., Dec 4 at the Laguna San Juan Clubhouse, 5355 79th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (Jackrabbit and Hayden). Meet and greet – 5:30 pm., meeting – 6 pm, 6:15 –buffet, 6:30 celebration, 7:15 silent auction. People will be speaking about Eisenhower throughout this event. A percentage of the proceeds will go the Veterans of the Viet Nam War. $35 per person. BYOB Reservations required. Deadline: Tues, Dec 1. Send check made out to “LRWC” to Pat Kaufman, 7436 E. Tuckey Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85250, or bring cash. Contact Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org 480-368-2777 or 602-214-2114.
· AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance’s Barleens Annual Christmas Dinner & Show: 7:30 pm., Fri., Dec 4 in Apache Junction. Seating starts at 5:30 pm. $36 per person – dinner/show. Cash Bar ( wine and beer). RSVP deadline: October 30. Phone 480-216-7217.
· Sun City West Republican Club: 8:30 am, Dec 5 in the Sun City West Foundations Building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West Arizona. Update by Board of Supervisors Clint Hickman. Hickman will also induct the newly elected 2016 officers. The doors open at 8am with coffee and donuts being served. $2 admission to help pay for the cost of the room. Information: call 602-421-8877.
· A Book Signing Is Scheduled For “The Life And Death Of Former Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever – Accident Or Murder”, the recently released “tell-all” on the life of well-liked Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever will held between 1-4 pm., Dec 5 at St. David High School Auditorium, 70 E Patton St., St., David on a newly released book by co-authors William Daniel and Larry Dempster. Another book signing is scheduled between 8-11 am., Dec 12 at Cochise College SierraVista Campus Student Union Building and between 1-3 pm, Dec 12 at “Christmas on Main” The Cowboy Way in Benson. The Hastings Bookstore in Sierra Vista will also conduct a book signing between 13 pm, Dec 19. Contact: 529-586-7700.
· The Pima County Republican Women Silver Tea will meet Sat., Dec 5 at the La Paloma Country Club. 3660 E Sunrise Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718.
· Compact For America Is Planning BBQ in Willcox, AZ on Dec 5, following the conclusion of the ALEC States and Nation Summit in Scottsdale. Speakers: Grover Norquist and Larry Reed who will address the national debt and protecting the Republic. RSVP to Click here to RSVP or to learn more: compactforamerica.org/#!a-republic-we-will-keep/c213c Contact: Nick Dranias, Exec Dir at Nick.Dranias@CompactforAmerica.org 602-228-2582 or seewww.CompactforAmerica.org
· A Republic We Will Keep : 10 am – 5:30 pm, Sat., Dec 5 at the Inde Motorsports Ranch, 9301 W Airport Road, Willcox, AZ 85643. BBQ, private motor speedway, shoot machine guns with a certified, insured range master, and tour a private collection of Cold War fighter jets. RSVP: http://www.compactforamerica.org/ - !a-republic-we-will-keep/c213c Info on Inde Motorsports Ranch go to: http://indemotorsports.com Contact Deborah Molique (480) 986-5678 email@example.com
· The Arizona Convention of States Project is hosting Michael Farris and Rep Bob Thorpe as speakers at the 2-5:30 pm, Dec 5, Liberty Fest at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, 6850 E. Williams Field Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Family fun, live music with Chad Freeman and the Redline band, guest performance by Michael Land, vendors, food, drink, bounce house, and a Constitutional atmosphere. “Who Decides?” is the question concerned Arizonians are asking and the AZ COS has the answer. Contact: AZ COS State Director Mike Kapic 775-846-4948 http://amac.us/ conventionofstates.com azconventionofstates.com
· The Tempe Republican Women Christmas Party is at 6:30 pm., Dec 7 at 1550 E Greentree Drive, Tempe. Free for members, $15 for guests and associates(covers the cost of the food) Members RSVP here Guests and Associates RSVP and Pay here Bring a wrapped gift (up to $10 in value) for exchange in the "dirty Santa" game. Contact: President Jessica Merrow firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Grande Valley Republican Women’s are to meet at 5:30 pm., Mon., Dec 7 (check in at 5 pm) at 408 N Sacaton St, Suite 11, just off Florence Blvd and just outside old town Casa Grande. There is parking available to the north and to the south of the building. Dinner $10. RSVP required to Sandy Knapp at412-973-3853 or email@example.com or by Wed., Dec 2. Attendees are asked to bring four items to be sent to our troops or donations for postage.
· Arizona Project Christmas Party/Potluck: 6 pm., Dec 7 at 3375 E Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028. Santa expected at 6:30 pm. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· The Sun Lakes Republicans Christmas Dinner: 6:30 pm., Dec 8 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes. Chicken dinner provided by club. Bring a salad or side dinner if your last name begins A-M. Bring a desert if between N-Z. Cash bar available. Speaker: AZ Senate candidate Kelli Ward. A toast of gratitude will be given to Sen Steve Yarbrough and Rep JD Mesnard and Jeff Weninger. RSVP to Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178 for preparations purposes. Contact: Tennant or www.slgop.org
· Pima County Republican Club: 11:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716.
· The Huachuca Republican Women: 10:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.
· LD13 will meet at 7pm., Tues, Dec 8 at the Tuscany Falls Clubhouse Chianti Room, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear Arizona with speaker Clint Hickman, District 4 Maricopa Board of Supervisors. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is scheduled for the Jan 12 meeting. Contact: Chairman Wally Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Dec 8 with LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko at 10050 W. Bell Road Ste. 50. Informative video to be shown at 5 pm. Contact 602-339-2802.
Please comply with the 300 word limit policy
· US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward: I entered this race because I knew we needed a strong, bold, fearless and fresh voice representing the interests of Arizonans in Washington DC and replace John McCain. Before I entered the race, I waged battles in the Arizona State Senate as Mohave County's elected advocate for consistent Conservative values. I retained those values on a state level by successfully authoring 19 major bills and never giving up the fight as federal interests constantly battered us at our doorstep, forcing DC legislation down Arizona throats.
I knew this was going to be a tough, hard fought battle. I’ve prepared for just that scenario. Still, I believed it might be possible to retain my seat and fight the good fight in the state senate chamber. I am now convinced that I can help fight the bigger battle against The Beltway and help resolve the massive failure of the federal government to truly look out for the interests of Arizona by devoting my abilities full time to defeat John McCain.
I will leave my elective position as Arizona State Senator for District 5 effective December 15. Believe me, I will miss taking on the responsibilities of this important position, authoring important legislation, working with my colleagues, and fighting for the people of my district and the state of Arizona. But, I can be more effective and accomplish those same goals by curbing federal interference and creating an easier pathway for reform in the Arizona legislature as a United States Senator.
I now intend to take that fight forward in my race for the Senate, devoting all my energy to winning the Republican primary in August and the general election in November. John McCain has served far, far too long. Fresh blood is on the way with ingrained conservative principles from a bold, fresh, fearless new voice.
· Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey raises questions about Kelli Ward’s record on the issue of Common Core and whether she actually opposes the controversial program. An excerpt from his opinion piece: The bill left language stating the board has the authority to hire staff, but deleted the language “under the recommendation of the Superintendent of Public Instruction”. Furthermore, it deleted verbiage stating the superintendent directs the work of board employees, saying the board supervises the staff, NOT the superintendent. These changes effectually striped the superintendent of her authority over the board. These actions by Senator Ward in conjunction with the governor’s wishes beg the questions:
ü Where does Kelli Ward really stand on Common Core? Why should we believe that she would be an advocate for local control now, when her actual legislative record says otherwise?
ü Did she really need another committee and another “thoughtful study” to tell her what we already knew to be right?
Politicians looking to continue their political progression have fooled us time after time. We have all seen the damage done by common core. The actions of the political class to maintain their power and control over the education of our children has gone on long enough.
· AZ AG Files Action Against Corp. Comish Bitter Smith Legal Action Cites Conflict Of Interest
· Trump Speaks Truth, McCain Denounces Him McCain: “ISIS is not that strong”
· Dr. Kelli Ward & Prof. David Brat: Upsets Can Happen Bucking The Establishment: The New Political Reality
· McLosers Featured At Mesa Campaign Rally McCain’s “Surprise Special Guest” Revealed In Early Desperation Move
- Accusation of Racism by an Obama style liberal 9th Circuit Court Judge
· . Youtube. West Virginia is suffering 6.9% unemployment, due to the Obama Administration's determination to shut down the coal industry with excessive regulations, thanks to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). There is no mention of the more than 50% unemployment suffered by 300,000 Navajos, or the destruction of jobs in Northern Arizona!
· . Please submit your comments to the EPA expressing your opposition to the jobs-killing "Clean Power Plan." The environmentalist groups--who don't live anywhere near Northern Arizona--are writing in favor of the plan four to one. We need your comments! Click title for the letter Arizona Senator Sylvia Allen used to submit a comment. You are welcome to use all or part of it, but please write how this plan will affect you and your family.
· Allen West Weighs In On ISIS Refugee Recruits
· US To Send Special Forces To Battle Isis
· Obama’s Latest Plan Must Be Stopped. He’s Making His Move Now
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
WAR ON WOMEN
BILL AND HILLARY
DEMS AND LIBS