- ► June (23)
- ► May (26)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ▼ December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Web Master John Strasser
Monday – Dec 7, 2015
PEARL HARBOR REMEMBRANCE DAY
· Volunteers Needed: Dan Grimm, co-chairman for the Jan. 16 Maricopa County Republican’s Mandatory is calling for volunteers to help with the meeting at the Church For the Nations, 6225 N Central Ave., in Phoenix where credentials will open at 7:30 am.
1. Candidates for Member-at-Large. Five  Openings. Nominating Committee meets at 10 am., Sat., Dec 12. LD chairs must submit candidate names by the Dec 12 meeting to get the name on the ballot. Nominees from the floor will be write-in votes!
2. Volunteers for Credentials Check: Notify your LD Chair to pass your information up to our Credentials Co-Chairs Pat Oldroyd 480-844-0445 or email@example.com and Cathy Schwanke 623-640-2513 or SchwankeLD1@gmail.com
3. Volunteers for Tally Check (standing by voting machines to verify Ballot count against credential Tag.) Notify your LD chair to pass on to our Tally Chair Gary Johnson. firstname.lastname@example.org 602-999-4284.
4. Parking Detail (It is very dark that early in the morning; flashlights and safety vests available for all those brave souls who help everyone find their way to the best parking spots, close to the Sanctuary.) Contact: Sergeant-at-Arms Barbara Medal 480-213-2104 email@example.com or Andrew Costanzo 480-677-0697 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Nurse Station (First Aid). Nurse volunteers who would main our First Aid station. Contact Andrew Costanzo or Barbara Medal)
6. Set-up Volunteers: 4 pm, Friday Afternoon (Jan 15 to set up tables for Credentials, Banners, Signs, LD posts, etc. Contact Andrew Costanzo or Barbara Medal
7. Information Booth: Come early on Saturday to greet and offer directions to all NEW PCs. Contact Dan Grimm (480) 570-8570)
8. Building Security: Bright Yellow t-shirts provided for you to assist the Sgt-at-Arms in keeping traffic inside the building flowing with minimal disruption. Contact Andrew Costanzo or Barbara Medal
9. Memorials: Looking for the names of party faithful’s who passed away in 2015. Please honor them by submitting a memorial memory to Mary Fritsche at 480-274-3631 email@example.com (250 words or less and a photo, if available)
10. Packet Stuffing Party. PC Packets to be filled with agenda, flyers, ballots, etc. and labeled starting at 10 am., Sat., Jan 9 at MCRC County Headquarters, 3030 S Rural Road, Tempe, AZ 85282. Lunch will be provided. Limited parking. Grocery store within walking distance. Need 50-60 people. Contact: D17 Chair: Shadow Asgari 480-250-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11. For additional information contact co-chairman Dan Grimm email@example.com 480-570-8570.
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee Mandatory Meeting is scheduled Sat., Jan 16 at the Church For the Nation’s, 6225 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85012, according to Executive Director April Riggins. Riggins and Dan Grimm are co-chairing the event again this year. Those wishing to obtain tables, display banners, have flyers distributed in the packet, or display ground signs are asked to call Reservations Chairman Liz Alcorn for pricing at Lizalcorn@ymail.com or phone 602-315- 0349. Checks should be made payable to MCRC and mailed to Liz Alcorn, 12040 N. 133rd Way, Scottsdale, AZ. 85259 by Jan 11, 2016. Tables will be assigned when payment is received. No exceptions.
Categories of pricing are:
ü Congressional Candidates: Tables: $200 Banners: $ 200 Flyers in Packet $75
ü State Wide Candidates: $100 $100 $75
ü Party Candidates: $ 50 $ 50 $75
ü Republican Clubs & Associations $ 50 $ 50 $75
ü Table in Hospitality Room (8 prime spots) $50
ü In Ground Signs: 2’ x 2’ $10.00 or 3 for $ 25.00
Call Alcorn for combination Savings at 602-315-0349 More Details to follow.
· Effective January 1, 2016 the following precinct will have new names, according to Linda Weedon at the Maricopa County Recorder’s office:
ü Precinct 0548 San Angelo becomes Towne Meadows. This precinct votes at “Towne Meadows” School.
ü Precinct 0651 Towne Meadows becomes 0651 San Angelo and votes at the Superstition Springs School.
ü Precinct 0633 Superstition becomes 0633 Sunland Village and votes at Sunland Village.
ü Precinct 0681 Waddell becomes Mesquite reflecting the city district in Surprise.
ü Precinct 0138 Cortessa becomes Waddell reflecting it community.
· Grassroots PCs are stepping up to co-sponsor the “Anyone But John McCain” resolution that has been submitted to the MCRC Resolutions Committee for consideration for the Jan 16, 2016 MCRC Mandatory meeting. The Resolution Committee tweaked the resolution a tad (which the bylaws allows them to do) as they processed it for the Jan 16, 2016 agenda. Interested PCs can obtain a copy of the resolution by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, precinct, and email address. Well over 100 MCRC PCs have signed up to co-sponsor the resolution as they become aware of it. See full story 11-30-15-briefs .
· Reports Are Again Surfacing that Congressman David Schweikert is toying with the idea of running for Sen John McCain’s senate seat.
· Rumblings For Recalling AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham are surfacing again because Graham and headquarters minions are “peachy-keen” with supporting Sen John McCain, in spite of McCain’s censure by the 2014 state committeemen for not sticking with the principles of the party platform and as set forth again in the proposed 2016 resolutions.
· And Speaking Of Political Chatter. Whether an Arizona legislator is aware or not, whispers of the effects of liquid spirits are creeping beyond the legislative circle… and has become an embarrassment to fellow lawmakers. You are jeopardizing your legislative career. Think about!
· Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Clint Hickman will address the LD13 Republicans at 7 pm, Tues., Dec 8 in the Chianti Room of the Tuscany Falls Clubhouse, 16262 Clubhouse Drive., Goodyear. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is scheduled for the Jan 12 LD13 PCs meeting. Contact: Chairman Wally Campbell email@example.com
· With The Resignation Of AZ LD5 Sen Kelli Ward for her US Senate campaign to retire incumbent US Sen John McCain, things are starting to get interesting over towards the Colorado River as others cast an eye on the open AZ legislative senate seat. LD5 Rep Sonny Borrelli wants to step up in the senate role. Former Sen Ron Gould would like to regain his former position. Former lawmaker Nancy McLain might be interested in finishing Ward’s term, but says she won’t run for re-election. If Borrelli should get the nod of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors his position in the House becomes open. It seems Rep Paul Mosley has filed paperwork to run for the House. Word has it that former Bullhead City Councilman Sam Medrano is also considering trying for the House appoint if Borrelli gets the Senate appointment.
· US Senate Candidate Alex Meluskey today was joined by Gordon Brown from Team Veteran, Reuben Senatore of Camp Alpha, and Patricia Hopper of Task Force Omega in front of the VA Hospital to make a solemn commitment to Veterans by signing his Contract With America’s Veterans And Their Families. Before he signed the contract, Meluskey commented: “As we commemorate the 74th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, We the People of this Republic have failed upon our responsibility to take care of those that have protected our rights, our freedoms. It is our duty as a nation to look out for the well-being of all our Veterans. I humbly submit the following contract to the Veterans of these United States of America and their families.” See americas-veterans He has also established a campaign Veteran Advisory Board. Contact: http://www.meluskey.com/?p=1173
· Rasmussen Reports: Will Concealed Carry Gun Owners Reduce the Number of Shooting Incidents? Some have suggested the presence of more Americans with concealed carry gun permits will reduce the number of people killed in violent incidents in this country. Americans tend to think that's true but aren't strongly sold on the idea.
· LD2 2nd VC Wes Harris: The time to arm yourself to protect yourself, your family and your neighbors has come. The facts are clear...Terrorist (ISIS) are here and they will try to kill as many 'soft' targets as they can...don't be a 'soft target'. As many know, I am not a fan of Sheriff Joe but he is right on this point...we need (at least) 250,000 armed citizens because the Sheriff and the Police cannot protect us but only come and clean up after the fact. We must be prepared to do it ourselves. Watch: judge-jeanine: time-to-batten-down-the-hatches
· Republican Presidential Front-Runner Donald Trump called Monday to block all Muslims from entering the United States. Trump, who has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S., made his latest controversial call in a news release CNN.com
· A Southern Arizona VA Health Care System’s Town-Hall to discuss health care programs and services will be held at 1:30 pm., Tues., Dec 8 in the R.E Lindsey Jr. Auditorium, Building 4 at the main Tucson VA campus, 3601 S. 6th Avenue
· San Bernardino Shooters Had Been Radicalized 'For Quite Some Time': FBI ""We have learned and believe that both subjects were radicalized and had been for some time,"" an FBI official said Monday afternoon.
· Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas, Rep Mark Finchem and members of the Arizona Legislature gathered at Wesley Bolin Plaza to request the transfer of federal lands to the State of Arizona for long term education funding. “Regaining land that is rightfully ours would create a larger state land trust,” said Douglas. “When the land is returned to our state, Arizonians can determine how to more effectively leverage the land’s value and better fund education.” Revenue from the Arizona State land trust is primarily used to fund education and support schools throughout Arizona.
The federal government currently owns nearly half of land in Arizona and loses 27 cents for every dollar they spend on land management, a loss to the taxpayers of approximately $2 billion per year. States, on the other hand, generate on average $14.51 for every dollar they spend on managing public lands. “There is absolutely no reason to waste all of this land when it could provide critical revenues for Arizona education,” Douglas said. “When it comes to today’s western states, the federal government has refused to honor the same promise made and kept with all other states east of Colorado,” said Finchem, R-11. “Our state has a proven track record of maximizing the land we do control, so it makes no sense to allow mismanagement of these resources.” The request to transfer federal lands to the State of Arizona aligns with a provision of Douglas’s AZ Kids Can’t Afford to Wait! plan that was publicly announced on Oct.1, 2015. “We will work with Congressional members from Arizona and each of the western states to transfer title to all federal lands within the borders of the state―excluding Military Bases, Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, other needful Buildings, and Tribal Lands under treaty,” Douglas said.
· US Senate Candidate Clair Van Steenwyk will address Freedom Fires at 6:30 pm., Wed., Dec 9 at the Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210. $2 per person. Under 18 – free.
· The NW Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) will address educational policies for Arizona with Dr. Vicki Alger, an educational researcher, during its 9 AM, Dec 12 meeting scheduled at the NW Maricopa County Service Bldg, 12975 W Bell Road., Surprise, AZ. Guests are welcome. Alger’s research focuses on education reforms that promote a competitive education marketplace and increase parents’ control over their children’s education. Contact: Lyle Tuttle 623-451-6928, L.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sen Candidate Kelli Ward will be speaker at the 10 am, Dec 12 placement of wreaths on all veterans graves at Evergreen Cemetery, 3015 N Oracle Rd., Tucson, according to Sheron Jones, Chapter President Of The Gold Star Mothers in Tucson. Contact: email@example.com or 520-390-1704.
· Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots throughout Maricopa and North Pinal County are urged to attend the City of Phoenix “Subcommittee Hearing on Legitimizing Illegal Aliens” scheduled between 9-11am, Wed, Dec 9 at Phoenix City Hall. See municipal ID for illegals gathering steam in Phx Details and RSVP phoenixteaparty.ning.com/events/event/
· The Colorado River Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., Jan 7 to hear Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmo at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 (last bldg behind church) in Yuma, AZ. The group meets the first and third Thursdays of the month. Contact : wwwthe.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· US Senate candidate Kelli Ward of Lake Havasu, who has taken on 30 year Senator John McCain, will address the Colorado Tea Party Patriots at 6 pm., Thurs., Jan 21. Location tba.
· In case you are interested: Democratic Presidential Candidates Debates
ü Sat., Dec 19 in New Hampshire. Sponsors: ABC News, WMUR
ü Sun., Jan 17, 2016 in South Carolina. Sponsors: NBC and
Congressional Black Caucus Institute.
ü Thurs., Feb 11, 2016 in Wisconsin. Sponsors: PBS
ü Wed., March9, 2016 in Florida. Sponsors: Univision, The Washington Post.
· Forests-Ready-For Christmas-Tree-Cutting-Season Permits no longer available at chain of sporting goods stores; must be purchased at forest service ranger stations.
· AZ Heroes to Hometowns is honoring wounded heroes via a “Salute A Soldier 5K Run or 1 Mile Walk” scheduled to start at 8:30 am., Sat., March 12. Packet pick up at 7:30 am. at Freestone Park, 1045 E Juniper Rd, Gilbert, AZ (At the corner of Lindsay and Juniper Roads between Guadalupe and Elliot Roads). Entry fees: $40 for 5K RUN; $30 Military rate for 5K or $25 for 1 MILE WALK. Register at http://www.active.com/gilbert-az/running/salute-a-soldier-5k-run-1-mile-walk-2016 by Dec 31st and save 50% on the 5K by using code SAS20 OR Military Members/Veterans use code MIL10 for $10 off your registration or visit our website www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org Contact: Kathy Pearce 480-330-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: AZ Heroes to Hometowns P. O. BOX 31646, Mesa, AZ. 85275
· Obama Looks To Use Executive Power To Close Run Loophole AZ Sen John McCain votes with Dems on background checks.
· ATTN Republicans: Go to the Arizona Secretary of State Website www.azsos.gov/equal to sign candidate petitions for the 2016 ballots and contribute $5 to clean elections candidates. Candidates can get one-half of their signatures and $5 contributions via the website. This saves candidates a lot of time and shoe leather.
· Secretary of State Michele Reagan has announced that filing paperwork for candidates who have filed for the Presidential Preference Election, scheduled for March 22, 2016, is available online, and will be updated regularly as candidates file: azsos.gov/elections/voting-election/
Candidates for the PPE have until December 14 to file. In order to file as a presidential candidate, the candidate must have 500 valid signatures from qualified electors or qualified for the ballot in two other states with primary elections. Contact: Kim Crawford, Communications Manager 602-542-2228 email@example.com
· If You Don't See Merry Christmas In The Window... Just Walk Right By That Door Cute repeat of a Christmas song.
· Heros to Hometowns “Pajama and Toy Drive” for wounded veterans and their families is underway. Contact CEO Kathy Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-330-1632 for a list of needs. AZ Heroes to Hometowns charity link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/80-0658257 Drop of locations for donations are:
ü AZ Heroes to Hometowns - 40 W. Brown Rd. Ste. 105, Mesa AZ 85201 (by appointment call 480.330.1632)
ü Office of the Arizona State Treasurer: 1700 W. Washington St., Phoenix AZ 85007
ü Frashers Smokehouse - 3222 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix AZ 85018 (11am to 8pm)
ü Pinal County Supervisor - 33622 N. Mountain Vista Blvd., San Tan Valley, AZ (by appointment 520.866.6211)
ü Stella Cook - 10600 W. Griswold Rd., Peoria AZ 85345.
· “How To Bag A Rino” Free Training Sessions/book signing will be conducted via a tour throughout Dec. 8-16 featuring authors Gray Delaney and Zach Werell – the whiz kids who brought down Majority Leader Eric Cantor. Arizona training sessions are targeted to “help end the reign of (Sen) John McCain.” Limited space. Reserve tickets early. The architects of that remarkable, against-all-odds victory detail how it was achieved, and why it is a model for similar insurgent GOP campaigns across America, especially Arizona, as grassroots Republicans fight to take back their party, and the country. Contacts to reserve autographed books are Judy Hoelscher email@example.com (Phoenix area) or Karen Schutte firstname.lastname@example.org (Tucson/North AZ) Event Dates and Registration:
ü Tues., Dec 8: 5-9 pm, Scottsdale Plaza Resort - 7200 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, AZ 85253. Ticket registration: how-to-bag-a-rino-tickets
ü Wed., Dec 9: 6:30 - 8:30 pm, U-Like Buffet - 5101 N Oracle Rd Tucson, AZ. Ticket registration: how-to-bag-a-rino-dec-9-tucson-tickets
ü Thurs, Dec 10: 6-8 pm, Mohave Valley Association of Realtors - 841 Hancock Rd. Bullhead City, AZ 86442. Tickets reservations how-to-bag-a-rino-book-tour-dec-10-bullhead-city
ü Fri, Dec 11: 1-3 pm. Green Valley Library, 601 N La Canada Dr., Green Valley, AZ 85614. Ticket reservations: how-to-bag-a-rino-dec-11-green-valley
ü Mon, Dec 14: 6:30 - 8:30 pm. Arizona Project Headquarters - 3375 E. Shea Blvd. #2. Phoenix, AZ 85028. Ticket reservations: how-to-bag-rino-tickets
ü Tues, Dec 15; 11:30 am - 1:30 pm, Sabbar Temple Shrine 450 S Tucson Blvd Tucson, Arizona 85716. Ticket reservations: how-to-bag-a-rino-dec-15
ü Wed, Dec 16: 4-6 pm, Kadar Residence, Village of Oak Creek Sedona, Arizona 86351. Ticket reservations how-to-bag-a-rino-book-tour-dec-16
· US Sen Candidates Dr. Kelli Ward, Alex Meluskey, Clair Van Steenwyk and David Pizer are available to speak at events or to groups. To schedule:
ü Ward, Contact Carolyn Leff at 928- 230-0633 or email@example.com
ü Pizer: Contact 602 790-8800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOP Presidential Candidate Contacts:
Ben Carson www.bencarson.com
Bobby Jindal www.bobbyjindal.com Campaign ended
Carly Forina www.carlyforpresident.com
Chris Christi www.chrischristie.com
Donald Trump www.donaldjtrump.com
George Patake www.georgepataki.com
Jeb Bush www.jeb2016.com
John Kasich www.johnkasich.com
Lindsey Graham www.lindseygraham.com
Marc Rubio www.marcorubio.com
Mike Huckabee www.mikehuckabee
Rand Paul www.randpaul.com
*Rick Perry www.rickperry.org Campaign suspended
Rick Santorum www.ricksantorum.com
Scott Walker www.scottwalker.com Campaign suspended
Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
- Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
- Senator Jeff Flake (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-228-0515
- Rep Ann Kirkpatrick (D1) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462
- Rep Martha McSally (R2) 202-225-2542 520-881-3588
- Rep Raul M. Grijalva (D3) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541
- Rep Paul A. Gosar (R4) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739
- Rep Matt Salmon (R5) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386
- Rep David Schweikert (R6) 202-225-2190 202-225-0096
- Rep Reuben Gallego (D7) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655
- Rep Trent Franks (R8) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328
- Rep Kyrsten Sinema (D9) 202-225-9888 202-225-9731
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
· LD13 will meet at 7pm., Tues, Dec 8 at the Tuscany Falls Clubhouse Chianti Room, 16262 Clubhouse Drive, Goodyear, AZ with speaker Clint Hickman, District 4 Maricopa Board of Supervisors. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is scheduled for the Jan 12 meeting. Contact: Chairman Wally Campbell email@example.com
· The Sun Lakes Republicans Christmas Dinner: 6:30 pm., Dec 8 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes. Chicken dinner provided by club. Bring a salad or side dinner if your last name begins A-M. Bring a desert if between N-Z. Cash bar available. Speaker: AZ Senate candidate Kelli Ward. A toast of gratitude will be given to Sen Steve Yarbrough and Rep JD Mesnard and Jeff Weninger. RSVP to Mike Tennant at 480-802-0178 for preparations purposes. Contact: Tennant or www.slgop.org
· Pima County Republican Club: 11:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at 450 S Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85716. Speaker: Jeff Utsch – Freedom Exp.
· The Huachuca Republican Women: 10:30 am., Tues., Dec 8 at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club. 2770 St. Andrews Dr, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.
· The Northwest Valley Tea Party will meet at 6 pm., Dec 8 with LD21 Sen Debbie Lesko at 10050 W. Bell Road Ste. 50. Informative video to be shown at 5 pm. Contact 602-339-2802.
· PCs from LDs 16, 17, 18, 25 and 26 are invited to hear US senate candidate Clair Van Steenwyk address the East Valley Tea Party / Freedom Fire at 6:30 pm., Wed., Dec 9 at the Burke Basic School, 131 E. Southern Ave., in Mesa. Contact: Ron Gosselin 602-740-4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Oro Valley Republican Women will be installing new officers at 11:30 am., Fri., Dec 11 at the Oro Valley Country Club, 300 Greenock, Oro Valley. Contact Chr Bev Van Horn email@example.com
· The Sabino High School Young Republican Club: Fri. , Dec 11 at 5000 N Bowes Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749
· The Pima County Republican Club Christmas Party. Details tba
· The Fountain Hill Repubican Christmas Potluck Breakfast: Sat., Dec 12 (second Saturday v normal 3rd Saturday) with radio personality Mike Broomhead. Bringing a dish is optional. Toys for Tots collection will be available for those wishing to contribute. Contact: Secretary Boe James 480 588-7612 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Arrowhead Republican Women Holiday Luncheon/Bling Bingo: 11:30 am, Sat., Dec12 at Briarwood Country Club, 20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West Check-in - 10:45am. Reservation required through email@example.com or http://arrowheadr/luncheons. $25 payable by cash or check at the door, includes a bingo card . ARW is open to registered Republican women - Republican men may join as associate members.
· Mitt Romney will be the featured guest at the Sen John McCain Rally scheduled in Mesa on Dec 12. Romney was the GOP Presidential nominee in the 2012 race against Obama. Doors open at 2:30 pm., Location and details tba next week. Tickets at rally-tickets
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Luncheon is scheduled at noon, Sat., Dec 12 at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 10:30 am social. Speaker: President Elect- Arizona Federation of Republican Women Loraine Pelligrino who will outline her term plans and wear in the 2016 officers. $40 per person. RSVP/reservations prwcdecember.eventbrite.com or mail payment to:Paradise Republican Women, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale AZ 85267. Contact: Lori Urban 480-221-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD11 will hear House Speaker and US Senate candidate David Gowan at 10 am., Sat., Dec 12 in the Oro Valley Hospital Rm#1, 1551 E Tangerine Road, Oro Valley, AZ 85755.
· LD9 meets at 9:30 am., Sat., Dec 12 at the La Palmona Urgent Care Center, 4001 E Sunrise Dr., Tucson
· A book signing is scheduled for “The Life And Death Of Former Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever – Accident Or Murder”, the recently released “tell-all” on the life of well-liked Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever. co-authors William Daniel and Larry Dempster, A book signing is scheduled between 8-11 am., Dec 12 at Cochise College SierraVista Campus Student Union Building and between 1-3 pm, Dec 12 at “Christmas on Main” The Cowboy Way in Benson. The Hastings Bookstore in Sierra Vista will also conduct a book signing between 13 pm, Dec 19. The book is a “…record of the events that shaped Sheriff Dever’s extraordinary life… and pushed him into the national stage.” Contact: 529-586-7700.
· Yavapai Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly: 11 am, Dec 12 at Augies' Restaurant, 1721 E State Hwy 69, Prescott, AZ 86301. Speaker: US Senate candidate Clair Van Steenwyk.
· A Free Christmas Concert is scheduled at 7 pm, Sun., Dec 13 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints LDS Stake Center, 7073 Pronghorn Ranch Parkway in Prescott Valley.
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon, Dec 14 (doors open at 6pm). This meeting will be held at a new location, 408 N. Sacaton St. Ste. II, Casa Grande, AZ (southeast corner of W Florence Blvd. and N Sacaton St.) Speaker: CD1 congressional candidate David Gowan. Contact: Jason Hayes - Secretary, Western Pinal County Chapter Arizona Republican Assembly 202-394-7202 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
· Arizona Project: 6:30 pm., Mon, Dec 14: The Strategic Team that brought down Congressman Eric Cantor present “How to Bag a RINO”. Contact: Ronald Ludders, Chairman 602.677.1496
· “Have Coffee With The Congressman Paul Gosar” : Dec 14 in Lake Havasu City. Information: 480-882-2697 or www.GOSAR.house.gov Details tba
· Ted Nugent On Donald Trump Plans To Clean House
· Valley-Metro-CEO-Resignation-Officially-Accepted Stephen Banta To Take $265,000 Annuity When He Leaves Jan. 4
· The-Consummate-Happy-Warrior Ducey’s Road To Success
· “Merry Christmas!” Scores Big Win For Spencer’s Remember When Those Words Didn’t Stand Out As Unique?
· Geert Wilders and The Islamization of Europe- America, the Last Hop
· Trump On Preventing Muslim Immigrations
· Will-RNC-Change-Rule-40-Again-To-Keep Trump Off Ticket? Fact: GOP Rule Change Takes Choice Of Presidential Candidate Away From Republican Voters, Gives It To RNC Establishment.
· ICYMI: Sunday-Talk-Show-Wrap-Up San Bernardino Dominates
· AZGOP-Chairman-Robert-Graham-Ask-Susan Bitter-Smith To Resign... But Not Sheriff Joe Discriminates Against A Woman
- Accusation of Racism By An Obama Style Liberal 9th Circuit Court Judge
- SB Jihad Murderers’ Family Members Blame Victims: Family All Shared The Same Islamic Views As Killers
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2no Border News Watch
SECOND AMENDMENT, FIREARMS
SAN BERNARDINO MASSACRE