- ► February (19)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ▼ January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
December 31, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR
· Daniel Greenfield: McCain-Using-Obama-San-Francisco-Donor-To-Purge-Arizona-Conservatives “If McCain had put in as much effort into running for president as he did in fighting conservatives, he would have been in the White House.”
· McCain Engaging In 'Ethnic Cleansing' To Purge Detractors From AZGOP The Blaze: Madeleine Morgenstern “Sen. John McCain has orchestrated a major purge of Arizona Republican Party officials who backed his embarrassing censure earlier this year.”
· Oregon Live: John_McCain_Strikes_Back_Again “ …Hard-line conservatives don't just distrust McCain. They hate him. This hatred bubbled over in January, when tea-party bomb throwers in Arizona's Republican Party passed a resolution to censor him for policy positions they deemed "disastrous and harmful" to the state. "Only in times of great crisis or betrayal is it necessary to publicly censure our leaders," the resolution said. It cited McCain's work for immigration reform and his lack of support for "defunding" President Obama's Affordable Care Act, among other "liberal" transgressions.”
· McCain Wages 'All-Out War' To Rid Arizona GOP Of Tea Party …Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain's team is on a campaign to rid the Arizona Republican Party of tea party officials, replacing them with allies to the senator in advance of an expected bid for a sixth term in 2016. According to Politico. which spoke to nearly a dozen sources, McCain's team has been working with strategists and fundraisers across the country to undermine the standing of conservatives in his state who could pose a challenge to his political future.
· McCain Drives Republicans Out Of Republican PartyAs RINO from Hell, John McCain lays the groundwork for a likely 2016 reelection bid, his political team is engaging in an aggressive and systematic campaign to reshape the state GOP apparatus by ridding it of conservatives and replacing them with steadfast allies.
· McCain’s Big Purge By Alex Isenstadt
ü Sen John McCain – F
ü Sen Jeff Flake – F
ü Congressman Matt Salmon – A
ü Congressman David Schweikert – A
ü Congressman Paul Gosar – B
ü No listing shown for Congressman Trent Franks.
· Rev Clyde Bowen, Chairman of the AAARC, has announced that the third Emancipation Proclamation Observance Day of Thanksgiving Event scheduled at noon, Jan 1, 2015 at East Lake Park, 16th St. and Jefferson St. Phoenix, has been moved inside due to incoming weather predictions. Same location. Contact Bowen: email@example.com or 602 274-5439.
· Each December, The Arizona Game And Fish Department asks outdoor recreationists and aircraft pilots to help protect important eagle breeding areas by honoring the closure of 23 areas across the state.
· Congressman David Schweikert: Every year, we take the time to thank our familes and friends for all of the love and support they've shown us over the year. I suggest we do the same of our first responders throughout the district. Men and women in uniform work around the clock to ensure our safety here in #AZ06! Support our heroes in uniform, protecting us throughout the holidays.
· Speaker Andy Tobin made two appointments to the Arizona Rural Business Development Advisory Council (RBDAC) for the Arizona House of Representatives: Jaime Chamberlain and Robert Corbell. “I know Chamberlain and Corbell will serve the Council and the people of Arizona with distinction,” said Speaker Tobin. RBDAC advises the Arizona Commerce Authority Board about rural business development strategies. The Council is comprised of a business representative from each Arizona county, one member representing Arizona’s tribal nations, and the Arizona Commerce Authority CEO.
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar, recaps his legislative accomplishments from the 113th Congress: “I am extremely grateful for a productive and fulfilling year representing Arizona’s Fourth Congressional district during the 113th Congress. After dozens of town halls and meetings, thousands of calls and letters, my constituents made their legislative priorities clear. I am proud to have delivered on the important issues my constituents identified including cutting waste, fraud and abuse from government spending, building a better environment for private job creation and holding the Obama Administration accountable for its actions and overreaching polices. With 6 bills signed into law by the president, 12 other of my legislative efforts becoming law, and 24 of my amendments passing the House, I am honored and very proud to have been the most effective member of this Congress. In a time of gridlock where few things were enacted, my team and I focused on commonsense policies and the economy to get America back on track. However, these legislative successes would have not occurred without the cooperation and support of my fellow lawmakers, countless staff members and an endless number of local Arizona groups who share in the belief of building a more prosperous nation for all Arizonans. I am constantly inspired by the citizens of the great state of Arizona and will continue to listen to their ideas and perspectives while delivering solutions to improve their lives.” Gosar’s legislative accomplishments from the 113th Congress HERE.
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee’s Credentials, Tally, and Proxy Check Training for the upcoming MCRC Statutory Meeting is scheduled at 9 am, Sat., Jan 3 (2 hours) at the AZ GOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Refreshments provided. Online access to training available (contact Dan Grimm at firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Volunteers are needed Sat., Jan 3 to help with packet stuffing at AZGOP HQ for the Jan 10 MCRC Statutory Meeting. Lunch provided at 11:30 am. Packet stuffing beings at 1 pm. (four hours). Contact: Dan Grimm email@example.com Cell: 480-570-8570.
· ATNN: All Volunteers For The Credentials/Registration And Proxy Verification For The Upcoming Maricopa County Republican Statutory Meeting scheduled for January 10, 2015 at the Grace Community Church, at 1200 E. Southern Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85282.
ü Training for the Statutory Meeting will be Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9AM at the AZ GOP Headquarters located on 3501 N. 24th Street, Phoenix, 85016.
ü Refreshments will be provided (Donuts, coffee, orange juice, and water).
ü Walk through Registration process; short review for Proxy Checkers.
ü Training available ONLINE!
ü Follow-up email that will appear to have been sent by Robert Graham, Chairman of the AZ Republican Party; HOWEVER, it is NOT from Robert, but from Dan Grimm. Graham allowed use of the AZ GOP account with WEBEX to host this webinar.
ü This second email will contain all of the login information necessary to join the Training “Live” online on Jan 3. The Training Seminar at 9:30 AM, so please login no later than 9:15 AM, so that you will have enough time to resolve any issues while logging into the seminar.
ü Proxy Checkers are asked to attend in person with their Laptops, so that George Teegarden may load the software and database, which will be used to verify PC Status, Name, address, and Republican Registration for Non-PC proxy Appointees (carriers).
ü Lunch will be served at noon for volunteers wishing to stay and Stuff the PC Packets for the MCRC Jan 10 Meeting. (Packet Stuffing to begin at 1PM)
ü All volunteers for the Statutory Meeting should arrive at the Church by 6:30 AM, for a short review and credentialing of volunteers before the PC’s start registering at 7:30 am. -- Dan Grimm, Co-Chair MCRC 2015 Statutory Meeting Planning Committee firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 480-570-8570.
· The Surprise Tea Party has a form at http://www.surpriseteapartypatriots.com/prop-122/ that can be used to write your Arizona legislators regarding Prop 122.
· The Surprise Tea Party Needs Volunteers to serve on the board of directors and to help with their newsletter. See email@example.com
· LD27 Chairman Ron Harders needs the South Mountain GOP logo. If anyone has it, please forward it to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The AZGOP Chairman’s Awards Dinner is scheduled at 6 pm., Sat., Jan 23 at the Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix South Mountain, 10831 S 51st St., Phx. $40 per person. $300 per table. RSVP to Jennifer Bontrager at email@example.com or 602-957-7770.
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· AZGOP Chairman Candidate Lori Urban Responds To Opponents at http://www.azgopgal.com/responses.html “…Shame on you, for allowing a completely false, 10 year-old AZ Republic article to be posted …” Contact Urban: 480-221-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.azgopgal.com/about-1.html
· MCRC Chairman Candidate Tyler Bowyer: “Now is the time to show voters that the Republican Party has backbone. We must show that our leadership is local. We are their next-door neighbors, colleagues at work, at school, and friends they bump into at the grocery store. We are fellow church parishioners and parents of kids on their kids’ soccer teams. We must stand up for principle and show that the GOP has the backbone and vision to execute the Party Platform, not stand by and watch as those who claim to be Republicans, walk all over it. Now is the time for fresh leadership that will give faith to the next generation of conservatives who are waiting in the wings for a Republican Party that shows its worth through goal-oriented action that reveres the Constitution and publicly emphasizes principles that make our country exceptional.”
· Aaron Borders, MCRC 2nd Vice Chair Candidate: I would be honored to earn your support on January 10th. I am not running on a slate. My allegiances are to no one but you - the precinct committeemen of Maricopa County. Many precinct committeemen have pledged their support and votes for my candidacy. All of these individuals know that I will give everything I have to serve this party, to defend our conservative platform, and to help get Republicans elected in 2016. This past election cycle, I ran as a Republican in LD 29 - a heavily Democratic district. Many people told me not to run because of the Republican disadvantage in voter registration, that did not deter me. With the full support of my wife, I spent more than a year fundraising, knocking on doors, calling voters, and meeting so many new faces in LD 29. The end result was not what I hoped for, although I came within 2% of the vote to claiming a house seat - something that no one predicted when I started that endeavor. We need more people in leadership who are willing to take on new challenges and to put forth every ounce of effort to achieve victories. When the grassroots works in harmony with leadership of a party, success happens in an election cycle. I intend to be a bridge between the PC's and MCRC leadership, ensuring that your voice is heard over the next two years. I am willing to talk with you about my candidacy for 2nd Vice Chair at any time. E-mail me at email@example.com or to set up a telephone conversation. I would appreciate your vote and support. I look forward to more Republican victories in the next election cycle! See what I will bring to the MCRC at www.AaronBorders.us
CALENDAR OF EVENTS.
Thursday - Jan 1
· The Third Emancipation Proclamation Observance Day of Thanksgiving is scheduled Jan 1 at East Lake Park, 16th St. and Jefferson St. Phoenix. This event has been moved inside due to the incoming weather. Contact Bowen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602 274-5439 Facebook: http://goo.gl/OAycJ0
Saturday - Jan 3, 2015
· The Maricopa County Republican Committee’s Credentials, Tally, And Proxy Check Training for the upcoming MCRC Statutory Meeting is scheduled at 9 am, Sat., Jan 3 (2 hours) at the AZ GOP Headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Refreshments provided. Online access to training available (contact Dan Grimm at email@example.com)
· Volunteers Are Needed Sat., Jan 3 to help with packet stuffing at AZGOP HQ for the Jan 10 MCRC Statutory Meeting. Lunch provided at 11:30 am. Packet stuffing beings at 1 pm. (four hours). Contact: Dan Grimm firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 480-570-8570.
· The Sun City West Republican Club will meet at 8:30 am, Sat., Jan 3 at the SCW Foundations building (Quail Room) 14465 R H Johnson Blvd., Sun City West, AZ. , to hear Dr. Lyle Rapacki. Rapacki has assisted law enforcement both regionally and nationally with intelligence analysis and investigations of deviant movement groups and has taught at law enforcement academies nationwide. Doors open at 8 am for coffee and donuts. $2 admission to cover cost of room. Contact John Neal at email@example.com 602-218-5344 or cell: 602-421-8877.
· The Arizonans for Border Control will host Border Patrolman Peter Bidegain at 2:30 pm., Sat., Jan 3 at the Himmel Park Library, 1035 N Treat Ave., (L block S of Speedway, 2 blocks of Tucson Blvd.,), Tucson. Bidgain will address the reopening of Organ Pipe National Park since it was closed in 2003 following the murder of Forest Ranger Kris Eggle and other illegal immigration issues See January to mark Organ Pipe’s first tours of entire park since 2003
· The Murphy Gun Show is scheduled Jan 3 and 4 at the Yuma Co. Fair Grounds. Volunteers are needed between 9 am and 5 pm for the booth – either day. Admission $5. Contact Gilbert Hernandez to volunteer 928-210-7895.
· A “Protest the President’s Amnesty’ is planned Sat., Jan. 3 at the entrance to the Yuma Fair Grounds/Gun Show.
Monday, Jan 5
· The Arizona Project will meet Jan 5 at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders. 602-677-1496.
· The Arizona Corporation Commission will meet at 9 a.m, Mon., Jan 5. See notice/agenda Special Open Meeting.
Tuesday, Jan 6
· The Surprise Tea Party will meet at 6:30 Pm, Tues., Jan 6 to view “The Border States Of America” and be updated by Sen Judy Burges on the upcoming session. The meeting is scheduled in the Grand Canyon Room of the Sun City West Foundation Plaza, 14465 W R H Johnson Blvd. Sun City West, AZ 85375. The group has meetings scheduled for Jan 20, Feb 3 And 17. Contact: Newsletter@Surpriseteapartypatriots.Com
· Legislative Districts 17, 16, 18, 25, 12, and 26 are hosting a forum for the Arizona Republican Party Count and State Board candidates7 pm, in the main building auditorium of the Tri-City Baptist Church, 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Candidate participants for the
AZGOP Board include:
ü Chair: Robert Graham and Lori Urban
ü 1st Vice-Chair: AJ LaFaro and Parralee Schneider
ü 2nd Vice-Chair: Gabby Mercer and Jeni White
ü Secretary: Lynne Breyer and Linda White
MCRC Candidates include:
ü Chairman: Tyler Boyer, Tom Morrissey, Lisa Gray
ü Candidates for other Board positions: Aaron Borders, Andrew Costanzo, Matt Eberle, David Ludwig, Pat Oldroyd, Art Olivas, April Riggins and Jeni White
If you are a precinct committeeman from Maricopa County or a State Committeeman from anywhere in the state, this is a great way to learn about these candidates. Contact: Chr Shadow Asgari firstname.lastname@example.org
· The 114th Congress will convene on Tuesday, January 6, 2015.
· The Yavapai County GOP Executive Committee will resume meeting on Tues., Jan. 6at 5:30 pm in the Conference Room, Republican Headquarters, 112B E. Union St., Prescott, AZ
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Tues., Jan 6, 2015 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd, Tucson.
Wednesday, Jan 7
· A Reception For LD25 Sen Steve Pierce Of Payson is scheduled 5 pm., Wed., Jan 7 at the CIBO Carrage House, 603 N. 5th Ave., Phx. Suggested contribution $150. RSVP to Amilyn Pierce email@example.com or 602-708-8980.
· Freedom Fires Live, the East Valley Tea Party and the Red Mountain Patriots will have a joint meeting at 7 pm, Wed., Jan 7 at Faith Christian School, 7464 E Main St., Mesa., to hear Constitutionalist Shane Krauser. Directions: Click Here Cost: $2.50 (17 and under are free)
Thursday, Jan 8
· LD23 Will Meet Thurs., Jan 8 At The Mustang Library, 90th St. (S of Shea Blvd), Scottsdale to hear Sen-elect John Kavanagh, Rep Michelle Ugenti and Rep – elect Jay Lawrence. 6:30- pm sign in. 7 pm mtg. A prayer meeting will be held in the 6 pm in the auditorium, for those interested. Contact: Chairman Jim O’Connor : www.ld23gop.org 602-538-9387.
· The Colorado River Tea Party plans a round table discussion at noon, Thur., Jan 8 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95. (last building behind church. www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· To Quote Reagan: There you go again! There is an air of desperation blowing from 3501 N 24th St in Phoenix. There they go again. Waaaaay too many false stories coming from …
· McCain's Big Purge - in case you didn't get... Did you know McCain is called "The Most Hated Man In the Congress?"
· I-Hear-You AZGOP Chairman Candidate Lori Urban: I am uniquely qualified to be YOUR AZGOP Chairman! I didn’t just show up in the party two years ago. I...
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· We-Need-Men Navy Seal Threw The Koran On The Ground, Then Said…
DOJ /ERIC HOLDER
LAW & ORDER
· Man-Tries-To-Run-Over-Police-Shot-Dead Pennsylvania Police Kill Man Whom They Say Tried To Run Them Over
WAR ON WOMEN
· Obama-Spent-$1.5-Million-Travel-Expenses-Labor-Day-Weekend You Paid For Obama To Attend An MSNBC Host’s Wedding?