- ► March (22)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ▼ January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
January 8, 2015
· Obama-Motorcade-Drives-By-But Doesn't Stop At Phx VA Hospital “It is a testament to this president’s misplaced priorities that he would choose a photo op for his next executive action over visiting the VA hospital where veterans died on secret government waiting lists instead of getting care,” said Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee.
· ATTN: MCRC PCs: If you have not received your Jan 10 Statutory Meeting Call letter, download the call letter at http://maricopa.arizonagop.us/page.php?t=Statutory_Meeting_2015
· ATTN: MCRC PCs - The Call Letter for the Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting has been sent out with the ARIZONA REPUBLICAN PARTY return address as in the previous year. Please look for this in your mail. (MCRC pays the State party for the bulk rate postage they have in place as this is a savings to the MCRC, as a courtesy from the AZGOP) Thank you --April Riggins, 1st Vice Chairman. Maricopa County Republican Committee.
· Volunteer Are Needed For The Sat., Jan 10 MCRC Statutory Meeting
ü Proxy Checkers still needed (must have Windows Laptop), contact George Teegarden: email@example.com
ü Tally Checkers needed to assist at voting machines, contact Wes Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security / Parking volunteers willing to show up at 6:30 AM, may contact Jerry Clingman: Kayjerry@q.com
· Information And Flyers For The “Conservative Team Candidate Slate” running for election at the MCRC Jan 10 Mandatory meeting can be viewed at
The ‘Conservation Team” slate consists of
ü Chairman - Tyler Bowyer (LD17)
ü 1st Vice Chairman- April Riggins (LD23)
ü 2nd Vice Chairman - Andrew Costanzo (LD27)
ü Secretary- Pat Oldroyd (LD25)
· Maricopa County Republican Candidates for the Jan 10, 2015 Mandatory Meeting (All elected PCs eligible to vote. Additional candidates can also be nominated from the floor that day).
ü Candidates Running Solo:
o Chairman – Tom Morrissey (LD18)
o 2nd Vice Chair – Aaron Borders (LD29)
o 2nd Vice Chair – Art Olivas, Jr. (LD27)
o Secretary - Matt Eberle (LD17)
o Treasurer- David Ludwig (LD24)
ü ‘Conservative Team’ Candidate Slate consisting of:
o Chairman - Tyler Bowyer (LD17)
o 1st Vice Chairman- April Riggins (LD23)
o 2nd Vice Chairman - Andrew Costanzo (LD27)
o Secretary- Pat Oldroyd (LD25)
ü Candidate Slate consisting of:
o Chairman - Lisa Gray (LD21)
o 1st Vice Chairman - Jeni White (LD18)
· From The Bartlett Bunker: “… the photo with John McCain you wonder about. John McCain came to Matt's (Salmon) office and while there asked for the photo to be taken. John McCain's people then proceeded to tweet it out to all his followers. You tell me if McCain was up to something?”
· GOP, Vets Outraged At Obama Snub Of Phoenix VA Center "It is a testament to this president’s misplaced priorities that he would choose a photo op for his next executive action over visiting the VA hospital where veterans died on secret government waiting lists instead of getting care," said Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.
· The 10 Resolutions Submitted To The AZGOP Resolutions Committee, but rejected by the Resolutions Committee because AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham instructions did not conform to the ByLaws, are posted at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/2015/01/1-7-15-mcrc-briefs.html These proposed resolutions can be presented from the floor at the Jan 24 AZGOP Mandatory meeting provided they have 20% of the signatures of the attendees representing four counties.
Briefs Has Not Received A Response to a request to AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham for an explanation as to why the AZGOP didn’t follow the AZGOP bylaws in establishing the Jan 24 meeting Resolution Committee/deadlines. The two resolutions accepted for presentation at the Jan 24 AZGOP Mandatory meeting are posted at http://archives.mcrcbriefs.org/2015/01/1-6-15-mcrc-briefs.html
· CD2 Congresswoman Martha McSally today spoke on the House floor to mark the four-year anniversary of the Tucson shooting that killed six people and wounded thirteen others. See speech HERE.
· AZGOP Robert Graham Is Asking Republican Leaders to send their award nominations for the Jan 23 Chairman’s Banquet to Julia Graham at email@example.com no later than Mon., Jan 12. If you don't submit a nomination, your county, district, or club may not get recognized. One submission per Legislative District/County allowed. Questions to Julia Graham at 602-614-7999.
Reminders regarding the nomination process:
1. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any email was sent before this past Sat, Jan. 3rd, and you have not gotten any response in return, please resend the nomination to the correct email address listed above (The initial email sent out in December had a different non-working email address on it. We apologize for this inconvenience.)
2. Please let those in your Legislative Districts/Counties be part of this process. They can send nominations to you and you can forward them on.
3. Submit one nominee per award per Legislative District/County.
4. The nomination deadline is MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2015.
· The AZGOP Chairman's Awards Dinner will be held on Fri, Jan 23, 2015 from 6-9 pm at the Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain, 10831 South 51st Street · Phoenix, Arizona, 85044. Dinner seating is limited. Dinner Reservations: Jennifer Bontrager email@example.com or 602-957-7770.
· Sen John McCain On President Obama’s Failure to visit Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center hospital during his visit to Central High School in Phoenix today: “This morning, veterans in wheelchairs lined the sidewalk outside Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center in Phoenix and watched President Obama’s motorcade pass by without stopping on its way to Central High School, just around the block – one mile away. It is deeply disappointing that the president refused to take time to visit the veterans at the Phoenix VA, where the national scandal of mismanagement in VA health care first surfaced this spring. There is much more work to be done to restore veterans’ confidence in the VA system responsible for their care, and a visit by the president would have made clear that it is a key priority. Unfortunately, President Obama missed another opportunity to do right by those who have served and sacrificed on our nation’s behalf.”
· A Mark Brnovich Victory Celebration is scheduled from 6:30 -10 pm., Sat., Jan 10 at the St. Sava Church Reception Hall, 4436 E. McKinley St., Phoenix, 85008 (Across the street from the Chinese Cultural Center at 44th St. & the 202 Freeway).
· Opening Ceremony For The 52nd Legislature will take place at noon, Mon., Jan 12, at 1700 W Washington, Phx. The ceremony will include the Gov Doug Ducey’s State-of-the-State Address, and the First Reading of Bills in the House of Representatives. Speakers include Speaker-elect David Gowan, Sen President Andy Biggs, Members of House of Representatives, Arizona State Senators, and Ducey. Ceremony begins at 12 pm; Joint Session Convenes 1:45 pm; Governor’s State-of-the-State 2 pm. Contact: Stephanie Grisham firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Capitol Prayer Walk is scheduled at 7 am., Mon., Jan 12 at the Arizona State Capitol, 1700 W Washington, Phx., sponsored by CAP and BridgeBuilders . Dress warm, wear comfortable shoes, and bring your Bible. Free visitor parking is available at SE corner, 17th Ave and Washington. Click here for more
· Tea Party Patriots Will Be Hosting Legislative Updates every Monday that Congress is in session, Legislative Consultant Bill Pascoe will cut through all the muck, mire and political spin to give you pertinent, up-to-date information on what is happening in Washington and how you can take action. First Legislative Update on Monday, January 12 at 1 PM EST. Click here to register!
· A Reader Says She Is “Damn Sick Of The RNC Asking For Money. It’s time we let them know we are not sheeple and will not have a candidate we don’t want shoved down our throat again! We need to let the RNC know we can no longer be had. Clear??? How clear, Jeb Bush? Chris Cristy? Rubio? NO THANKS!!! My money goes to local campaigns and only real Republicans! Not moderate Dem lites!”
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club will meet at 9 am., Sat., Jan 17 at the FH Community Center. Doors open at 8:30 am. Speakers: Sen John Kavanagh and Rep Jay Lawrence. Election of 2015-16 officers. The February meeting has been moved to Feb. 28.
· The Republican National Committee (RNC) has relaunched PoorHillaryClinton.com - a clearinghouse for all of Hillary Clinton’s out-of-touch comments and actions ahead of her run for office. “Hillary Clinton thinks she’s ‘dead broke,’ but she earns more in one speech than nearly 90% of all Americans earn in an entire year,” said Chairman Priebus. “Not only is she willing to charge cash-strapped universities a quarter million dollars for a speech, but she also has a long list of demands—everything from elaborate food spreads to chartered jets. This is just one more reminder that Hillary is out of touch, and we need to keep her out of the White House.” The relaunch includes a new “infomercial” highlighting Clinton’s many demands for her high-priced speaking appearances. The RNC also released four infographics showcasing Clinton’s speaking demands, the cost to 2014 candidates who had to pay the bill for her travel, and her increasing troubles in Iowa. See video here . New infographics:
Clinton’s Celebrity Style Demands
The Clintons: A Bad Investment
Clinton’s Cost to Candidates
Hillary’s Iowa Struggles
· Maricopa County Board of Supervisors meetings are now streamed Online. Watch Supervisors meetings live Online over the Internet - starting today, according to Supervisor Chairman Steve Chucri.
· The Estrella Conservative Republican Club And LD4 will meet at 7 pm, Jan 28 at the Estrella Foothills High School. Contact Chr Richard Newcomer at 602-512-1340.
· A Support Rally For Law Enforcement Officers is scheduled between 10 am and noon. Sat., Jan 24 at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office headquarters, 550 W Jackson, Phx. The rally is so support for all law enforcement officers in Maricopa County, including DPS, MCSO and surrounding metropolitan police departments. Wear blue or tan. Bring your own signs. Information:
· The Sun City Republican Club will meet with Tom Scott , a Director of the Community Assistance Network (CAN) at 7 pm., Jan 19 in the Sundial Recreation Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave., Sun City, AZ 85351. Scott will address services available to the members of the Sun City Community, including income tax preparation, help with widow benefits and property tax freezes. 630 pm social hour. Contact: email@example.com
Attention AZGOP Officer Candidates: Briefs will start posting reader questions on Jan 11 that are directed to akk AZGOP candidates running for election at the Jan 24 Statutory meeting. Officer candidates are asked to respond in 300 words or less. Candidate answers will be posted in the “What The Candidates Are Saying” section. Please keep to the issues. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club will meet at 6:30 pm., Jan 22 to hear National Review Editor Richard Lowry in the Old Main Carson Ballroom on the Tempe campus. Lowry’s appearance is sponsored by ASU Center for Political thought and Leadership. Contact Roxane.Barwick@asu.edu or asu-center-political-thought-and-leadership
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar was featured in a Watchdog.org article highlighting his efforts to investigate potentially harmful sales tactics by solar panel leasing companies throughout the Southwestern United States.
From Watchdog.org: “I do not want the future of solar energy harmed if there are consumer scams going on that will cause thousands of people to question the entire solar industry based on their own bad experience,” U.S. Rep. Paul A. Gosar, R-Arizona, told Watchdog.org. “A free market depends on fairness, openness and honesty.” Gosar, an advocate of solar, initiated the GOP probe after receiving complaints from constituents… The letters by Gosar and U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, D-Arizona, contain several pointed questions with the same theme:
ü What protections exist for customers entering into a solar contract?
ü What safeguards are in place to ensure customers have full disclosure pertaining to the contract?
ü What is being done about consumer complaints
o On December 16, 2014 Congressman Gosar spearheaded a letter to the Chair of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Edith Ramirez urging the Commission to investigate the sales practices of companies offering third-party leases for rooftop solar systems. The Congressman’s letter to FTC Chairwoman Ramirez HERE.
o June 24, 2014 Bloomberg article titled “Rooftop Solar Leases Scaring Buyers When Homeowners Sell” HERE.
o November 22, 2014 op-ed by Sean Paige, senior fellow with the Taxpayers Protection Alliance HERE.
Other signees of the Congressman’s letter include Reps. Lamar Smith, David McKinley, Jeff Miller, Cynthia Lummis, Andy Harris, Morgan Griffith, Mo Brooks, Matt Salmon, Ted Poe, Alan Nunnelee and Trent Franks.
· Congressmanwoman Martha McSally in response to President Obama's speech in Phoenix. “More speeches from the President are not what we need. Too many people in Southern Arizona continue to struggle due to a lack of economic opportunity. The Tucson region has lost more jobs than anywhere in the country over the past five years and growth projections for 2015 continue to lag behind the state average. Instead of continuing to go it alone, the President needs to show leadership, come to the table, and work with Congress on bipartisan solutions to grow our economy. The House already has passed one bill this week to incentivize the hiring of veterans and will pass two more to ease burdens on employers and create thousands of jobs by authorizing the Keystone XL Pipeline. This would be a great place to start. Southern Arizonans want practical solutions to create more economic opportunity and they expect our government to work together to achieve those. I urge the President to work with Congress, not go it alone, and lead in moving our country forward together.”
WHAT CANDIDATES ARE SAYING:
· Tom Morrissey, Candidate For MCRC Chairman says: An important part of my plan as Chairman of the MCRC is to recruit and groom the next wave of conservatives in our party. It is imperative that we develop a viable system where the new generations of PCs, which will be the future of the conservative movement, can flourish. To use a baseball analogy, we need a “Farm System” where a grooming process can occur. No one can come into the highly competitive world of politics and expect to have success without being tested through the experience of the day to day challenges that are inherent as they go about exploring the landscape. This process usually takes some time but with the help of those of us who have been around awhile there can be great success. We have many in our ranks who are more than willing and capable of taking on the job of bringing people along. As an example I cite Dan Schultz, of LD 18, who has an incredible training program that he offers one and all. There is a Nigerian proverb that says, “If a child shoots an arrow that reaches the top of a tall palm tree, then it must be that an elderly person carved the arrow for him.” Let the “carvers” come forth for the good of the order.
ü Develop A Succession Plan For The Development Of Party Leadership
ü Increase The Number Of Pc’s To Twice What It Is Today
ü Increase Voter Registration To The Number One Spot Statewide
ü Help Bring About The Closing Of The Primary Elections
The Party depends on contributions from its membership and I will be looking for your support to achieve our long-term goal of restoring American exceptionalism.
· Aaron Borders, Candidate MCRC 2nd Vice-Chair: For those who have been watching the MCRC races, most know that Andrew Costanzo and I are the only two candidates with a proven track record of grassroots party building and GOTV door knocking. Constantly in Republican leadership elections, PCs are put in a position to pick between two conservatives for one seat. I have some great news for you - this Saturday you won’t have to do that! Andrew is currently a Member-At-Large who has an EQUAL vote on the Executive Governing Board (EGC) as the Second Vice Chair. If he is elected as 2nd Vice Chair, he would still be permitted to hold his MAL position - but he would only have one vote on the EGC. If you vote for me as your Second Vice Chair, you will retain Andrew as the MAL, ensuring two conservative votes on the EGC. In such a crucial time in our party’s future, voting for me will secure two solid conservative votes on the EGC board with Andrew as MAL and myself as 2nd VC - each of us holding an equal vote. So this one time, as a Republican Conservative, when you vote for me as 2nd Vice Chair, you can "have your cake and eat it too!" Learn more about me, those who support me, my goals and why I want this job at www.AaronBorders.us
CALENDAR OF EVENTS.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 9
· The Grande Valley Republican Women will meet at 9 am., Fri., Jan 9 to hear Arizona Director Americans for Prosperity Tom Jenney discuss the “Friend of the Tax Payer” legislative scorecard. $7.50 per person. Check in at 8:30 am. Reservations: Contact Glenda Bird at 520.858.2792 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 10
· The Maricopa County. Republican Committee Statutory Mtg is scheduled Sat., Jan 10 at the Grace Community Church, Tempe, 1200 East Southern Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85282.
· The Yavapai County Republican Statutory/Organizational Meeting is scheduled for Sat., Jan . 10, 2015. Call YavGOP headquarters (928) 776-4500 if interested.
· A Victory Celebration Reception For Attorney General-Elect Mark Brnovich is scheduled at 6:30 pm, Sat., Jan. 10 at St. Sava Church Reception Hall, 4436 E. McKinley St., Phoenix. Food, drink and live music. RSVP: Mark@Mark4AZ.com
· AZ Teenage Republicans (TARS) Will Be At the Jan 10 Maricopa County and Jan 24 AZGOP State Meetings selling donuts, snacks, water and lunch as part of their annual banquet fundraising activities, according to State TARS Chairman Lilia Dashevsky. The annual banquet is scheduled in April tba. TARS is also accepting donations. Contact: Chr (602) 918-3411 email@example.com Twitter: @lilydashevsky
SUNDAY, JANUARY 11
MONDAY, JANUARY 12
· The Lincoln Republican Women will meet Mon., Jan 12 at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale (Scottsdale Road between Chaparral and Jackrabbit Rd). $30 per person, 5:30 pm social. 6 pm mtg., 6:30 pm dinner. Speaker: Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman Steve Chucri and Arizona Tax Research President Kevin McCarthy on “What The Bleep Just happened? The Passing Of the Maricopa County Healthcare Initiative.” Reservations: Judy Eisenhower 4809418162 firstname.lastname@example.org or Pat Kaufman 4803682777 email@example.com
· The Highway 69 Republicans will meet at 6 pm, Mon., Jan 12 to hear Yavapai County Sheriff Scott Mascher and Prescott Valley Police Department Chief Bryan Jarrell discuss the Ferguson (MO) situation and the 10th Amendment at the Puerta Vallarta Restaurant, 11901 E. Hwy 69, Dewey AZ, 863275 pm social. Order from menu. RSVP to June at 928-632-4661 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Yavapai Republican Men's Forum meets at 11:30 am, Jan 12 at the St. Michael's Hotel Ballroom, 205 W. Gurley St., Prescott to hear Yavapai County Sheriff Scott Mascher and former Secret Service Agent Wayne Meddaugh. $18 per person. Reservation deadline noon, Thurs., Jan 8. RSVP: Bob Luzius at (928) 717-2551 or email@example.com
TUESDAY, JANUARY 13
· Dr. Zuhdi Jasser Will Address The Sun Lakes Republican Club on Islam and Jihad at 6:30 pm, Tues., Jan. 13 in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25610 N Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes.
· The Mingus Mountain Republican Club will meet at 11:15 am, Jan 13 the VFW Post #7400, 705 E. Aspen St., Cottonwood, AZ. $11 per person. RSVP with Niles Haton (928) 649-1643 or Mingus_Mountain@hotmail.com
· The Sonoita-Elgin Tea Party has scheduled the following speakers:
ü Jan 13, 2015 - Jeff Utsch, Constitutional Conservative Speaker
ü Feb 10, 2015 - Sheriff Richard Mack, Author, Speaker and Advocate of State and individual rights
ü March 10, 2015 - Sandy Froman, Former President of NRA
See new website...www.sahuaritateapartypatriots.com
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will meet at 6:30 pm, Tues., Jan 13 to hear Dr. Zuhdi Jasser speak on Islam and Jihad in the Arizona Rm of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes Az. 85248. All are invited and please come early as we expect a large crowd. Contact Michael Tennant, Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14
· An Environmental Issues Breakfast is scheduled at 7 am., Wed., Jan 14 at the Sheraton Pheonix Airport Hotel, 1600 S 52nd St., Tempe. $40 per members. $55 non-members. Full-hot breakfast included. Sponsored by Arizona Manufacturers Council and SnellWilmer Law Offices. Speakers include Natural Resources Chairman Sen Steve Pierce, Chairman, Rural Affairs and Environment Chairman Sen Sylvia Allen, Agriculture, Water and Lands Chairman Rep Brenda Barton, Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Chairman Rep Frank Pratt and hear an update on the Arizona Manufacturers Council and Arizona Chamber's Environmental Agenda for the 2015 Legislative Session by R&R Partners Jeff Gray. Register here environmental-issues-breakfas Contact Taylor McArthur at email@example.com or 602-248-9172 x 123.
· Political activist Lisa Benson will address the Jan 14 meeting of the Arrowhead Republican Women’s Club at Briarwood Country Club (20800 N. 135th Ave., Sun City West. Reservations: http://arrowheadrw.weebly.com/luncheons. Check-in begins at 10:45am, meeting at 11:30am. Reservations deadline 5 pm, Fri., Jan 9. Reservations confirmations should be received via 3-mail within 24 hours. If you don’t receive a confirmation call Lezlee at 602-354-5224. Please bring your donations of wine and items for the Mystery Boxes in support of the AzFRW Winter Meeting.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 15
· The Annual ‘PC Day At The Capitol’ is scheduled for Jan 15, according to the announcement Chris Campbell made to the LDl13 PCs last night in Goodyear. He urges PCs to RVSP to www.pcday.eventbrite.com for lunch reservations. The schedule:
o 9 am-11:03 am - Meet with your legislators
o 11:30 -1 pm – Rally and lunch in the Rose Garden (W of House Bldg)
o 1 pm – House Gallery – Introduced by the Speaker
o 1:30 pm - Senate Gallery – Introduced by the President
o 1 pm – group meetings with legislators
o All day – Sign up on ALIS request to speak – House/Senate lobbys.
The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet at 6 pm., Jan 15 at the Bonn Fire Restaurant, 1667 S. State Route 89, Chino Valley. Limited Seating, Order from menu. RSVP: Sue Goodchild @ (928) 636-7355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado River Tea Party Round Table Discussion at 6 pm, Jan 15 at Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 ( last bldg behind church). www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The-McCain-Big-Purge Southern AZ News-Examiner
· Robert Robb: Echoes-Of-Kemp-In-Ducey-Speech Can Doug Ducey Tout Cuts And Compassion?
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC filing fec.gov/r/CandidateCommitteeDetail/
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· alert-its-official-they-are-coming-for-our-guns UN treaty and Bloomberg’s Everytown universal background checks gun registration is setting stage for UN confiscation of USA guns.
· Las Vegas Homeowner Shoots, Kills Intruder Police say the man kicked in the front door of the home. Someone inside the home then shot the man multiple times.
· Store Nixes Engagement Photo With Shotgun A Walmart representative later said the chain has no policy against printing out pictures with firearms.
· Colo. Pot Users Challenge Concealed Carry Ban Illegal to possess a firearm if you are a pot user
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREE SPEECH
DOJ /ERIC HOLDER
JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
DR. BEN CARSON
LAW & ORDER
SECRETARY OF STATE