- ► August (18)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ▼ February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday, February 22, 2015
· The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) has received word that a telemarketer has been calling Arizona residents and erroneously claiming that AzCDL opposes HCR 2003, which calls for an Article V Constitutional Convention. For the record, AzCDL has no position or opinion on HCR 2003. AZCDL’s primary focus is on Arizona state firearms related legislation. Anyone with any information about these calls should contact AzCDL immediately.
· Legislative Dates To Remember:
ü March 20 - Last day for House consideration of Senate bills and Senate consideration of House bills. Bills Posted: 1138
ü April 17 - Last day for conference committees
· AzCDL Reports That Feb 20 Marked The Deadline For Bills To Be Heard in committees in their originating chamber (House or Senate). Of the bills AZCDL is monitoring, 11 are effectively dead for the session. See Bill Tracking page. Most notably, four basically identical bills (HB 2118, HB 2601, HCR 2009 and SB 1269) that would criminalize private firearm transfers have ended their journey. From watching what is happening in other states, AzCDL expects this to mark the initiation of the Bloomberg financed “citizen initiative” process to get a gun owner registration measure on the 2016 ballot.
· AzCDL Reports Bills Moving:
ü HB 2431 (Rep. Bob Thorpe, LD 6), the AzCDL-requested bill that would establish an interstate compact prohibiting member states from enacting firearms transfer requirements greater than existing federal law, squeaked out of the House MAPS Committee by a 5-4 vote on February19. This is a critical piece of legislation in our effort to derail Bloomberg’s gun owner registration scheme in Arizona. Republican Franklin Pratt (LD-8) voted with the committee’s Democrats against HB 2431. If you wish to contact Representative Pratt, he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (602) 926-5761.
ü HB 2320 (Rep. Brenda Barton, LD-6), the AzCDL-requested bill which would exempt CCW permit holders from being disarmed when entering state and local government property unless every person entering is screened for weapons, passed out of the House MAPS Committee on Thursday, February 12. After voting for the passage of HB 2320, Representative Franklin Pratt has since stated his opposition to the bill.
ü HB 2509 (Rep. Kelly Townsend, LD-16), the AzCDL-requested bill which would add to the definition of aggravated assault the taking, or attempted taking, of any legally possessed firearm (other than by law enforcement), also passed out of the House MAPS committee on February 12.
ü HB 2527 (Rep. Anthony Kern, LD-20), the AzCDL-requested bill that would strengthen state firearms preemption by prohibiting local and state agency regulation of firearm transfers, is scheduled for a hearing in the Senate Government Committee on Wednesday, February 25.
· AzCDL requests Action:
ü HB 2320 will soon be scheduled for a House Committee of the Whole (COW) hearing and HB 2509 is scheduled for a COW hearing on Monday, February 23. These bills need to pass out of the House COW before they can proceed to the Senate. Prepared for you to send to your Representatives http://cqrcengage.com/azcdl/app/write-a-letter
· Jose Barrajero's AZRRT-call-to-action-and-weekly-report-150220-0510 This link is time sensitive and will change every week.
· Updates On AZ Firearms Bills: See AzCDL www.azcdl.org/html/bill_tracking
Latest Actions On Bills: www.azleg.gov
· The Annual Graham County Lincoln Day Lunch has been re-scheduled. New date/location tba.
· The Graham County Republican Committee will meet at noon March 13 in the Manor House glass room, 415 E. Highway 70, Safford. No cost to attend. Lunch is available for purchase.
· More-Than-500-Rally-And-March Environmental Groups Plan On Big Attendance At The SRP Hearing At 9:30 Am, Thur., Feb 26 At The PERA Club.
· Former AZGOP Chairman Tom Morrissey will release his latest book “In Search of the Sacred Chamber” in print and Ebook format on March 11 on Amazon. Morrissey says his latest book combines the “metaphysical and mysterious, with the martial arts.” He and Actor Steven Seagal are co-authoring “The Shadow Wolves,” fiction l, rooted in fact about Native American spiritual trackers. Morrissey says they have combined their law enforcement backgrounds to write the new book. A release date has not been announced.
· LD27 is planning a March 14 ‘Patriots In The Park’ on March 14 At El Reposo Park, an upcoming gun raffle. Chr Ron Harders – Hbaronaz@Msn.Com - 602-243-0111
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham and his family attended the International Mother of Language Day at ASU Saturday and watched performances by numerous beautifully costumed children dancers.
· Ld13 Rep Darin Mitchell will be the speaker at 6 pm., Thurs., March 5 Colorado River Tea Party –Yuma. Chr Sally Kizer - email@example.com
· Detroit-Man-Raked-Donations Now Fearful-Of Threats Money for nothing, fear for free: Detroit man who raked in $350,000 in donations, new car says people are threatening him. James Robertson, whose 21-mile walk to work each day inspired $350,000 in donations along with a new car from the local Ford dealership, abruptly moved after he felt threatened.
· The Project (Part 1 & 2) -- TheBlaze documentary unit investigates how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the American government and exposes how our nation's safety is in jeopardy
· AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham sworn in the newly election Pinal County Republican Committee officers during the Saturday Pinal County Lincoln Day luncheon Saturday.
· "The First Step Toward Fixing A Problem Is Admitting That You Have One, but it's clear the DNC isn't willing to come to terms with why their party lost in historic fashion last November. The reality is their divisive message doesn't resonate and their liberal policies don't work. And after years of neglect from President Obama, his chosen heir Hillary Clinton will be inheriting a cash-strapped national party teetering on the edge of complete irrelevancy." – Republican National Committee (RNC)
· The Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group will meet at 9 am, Sat, Feb 28, 2015 in the Apache Room in the Chaparral Center, 19781 N. Remington Dr. Surprise 85374. Dr. Carl Goldberg will make a presentation on Islam as Ideology entitled "What Non-Muslims Need To Know About Islam and Why". 8:30 am coffee/light refreshment. Contact: Ginny Nyre, President at 623-544-7187 or Ruth Seiter, Vice President, Programs at 623-544-9309. www.grandpop.com
· Sheriff Joe Arpaio will address the 9 am., Sat., Feb 28 Fountain Hills Republican Club mtg in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Program is free with social period commencing at 8:30. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Applications Are Available To High School Age Girls interested in applying for an AzFRW Dodie Londen TARS Memorial Scholarship to spend a week in DC at the National TARS Leadership Conference. Tour DC. Meet Congressional leaders. http://www.azfrw.com/scholarships.html Application due April 25. Contact AzFRW Scholarship Committee TARS Coordinator Lori Oien, ( 520)-603-3006. 8161 E. Lee Street, Tucson, AZ 85715 email@example.com
· Former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack, who founded the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, is recuperation from complications following a heart attack… he could use your financial help, along with your prayers. Being self-employed, he has no insurance policy and the hospital bills are rolling in quickly now. In November of 2014, Mack's wife Dawn was hospitalized with serious medical issues. Then, in early January of 2015, Richard suffered a heart attack that required surgery. Because they are self-employed, they have no medical insurance and are in desperate need of assistance. Donate: helpsheriffmack or use: Bank: Wells Fargo Name on Account: Richard Mack Routing Number: 122105278 Account Number: 2816818385 Be sure to get a receipt. If you wish to verify that the family received the donation or have any other questions, send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can send a card and/or a check to Richard Mack, SCPOA, PO Box 567, Higley, AZ 85236.
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix ‘Day Trip’ To The Mazatzal Casino fundraiser is scheduled Sat., April 18, departing at 7:30 am from 1045 S 8th Ave., Phx; departing casino at 3 pm. Invite your spouses, friends and prospective members. Flyer details: Mazatzal Casino Fundraiser Contact: (602) 252-6300.
· AZ Attorney General Mark Brnovich speak to the Fountain Hills Republican Club at its annual fundraising breakfast schedujled Sat., March 21. #12 advance tickets for members. $15 for non-members or those who pay at the door. Breakfast to held at the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, F.H. Reservations: Send checks to Treasurer, Fountain Hills Republican Club, P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269. Info Nicole Oswald, RepLady2015@outlook.com or 480 837-7878 or Fountain Hills Republican Club (email@example.com).
· Congressman David Schweikert will address the 9 am, Sat., April 18 Fountain Hills Republican Club mtg sheduled in the Fountain Hills Community Center, 13001 N La Montana Drive, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. Program is free with social period commencing at 8:30. firstname.lastname@example.org
· Congressman Paul Gosar: We are almost two months into the 114th Congress led by a Republican majority in the House and Senate. The American people overwhelming voted for a change in how Washington does business and how it prioritizes the challenges our country faces. The message you sent was loud and clear: solve real problems with practical solutions. America’s new Congress has made your priorities our priorities with a renewed focus on growing the economy from the bottom up and reining in big government policies that undermine our liberty. Already this year, the House has taken action and passed numerous bills including: (Courtesy of the Speakers office)
ü A new law that will help veterans gain access to the mental health care resources they need. (H.R. 203)
ü Approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, which would support at least 42,000 American jobs.
ü Protecting American families from a White House scheme to tax 529 college savings plans.
ü A plan to fund the Department of Homeland Security and stop the president’s unilateral immigration actions – actions he said at least 22 times that he did not have the authority to take. (H.R. 240)
ü Making it easier for small businesses to hire more of our veterans. (H.R. 22)
ü Restoring the 40-hour workweek so we can get people working full-time again. (H.R. 30)
ü Extending and making permanent the tax relief that small businesses count on, which would help create nearly 200,000 jobs. (H.R. 636)
ü Requiring Washington bureaucrats to regulate with maximum transparency at the lowest possible cost. (H.R. 185)
· The Phoenix Fire Department Is Giving Free Vaccinations to uninsured and under insured residents. The shots will be available to children six weeks of age to 18-years-old. The shots will protect children against 15 childhood diseases, including measles. The shot clinic takes place at the Deer Valley Community Center on Thursday, Feb 26 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. - See: free-vaccinations
· Authors Dolan Ellis And Sam Lowe will make a presentation and discussion on their their book, “Arizona: Lens, Lyrics and Lore,” from 7 – 8 p.m. Wed, Feb. 25, at Burton Barr Central Library, Pulliam Auditorium, 1221 N. Central Ave., Phx. Ellis has been the Arizona Balladeer for over 40 years. Lowe is a retired columnist and is currently a travelogue writer. See gov/news/library
Republican Party of Maricopa Chairman Tyler Bowyer has announced that the monthly Executive Guidance Committee (EGC) will move from the first Thursday to the first Wednesday of the month effective March 4. He said the change is because Thursday evening seems to conflict with clubs, city councils and school board meetings. Meetings will continue to start at 7 pm sharp in the AZGOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Contact: Bowyer at 480-239-0025 email@example.com
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. Hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23
· The Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm, Mon., Feb 23 at the Pyle Rec Center, 655 E Southern, Tempe with newly elected Maricopa GOP Chairman Tyler Bowyer and immediate past Maricopa GOP Chairman A J LaFaro to address closing Arizona primaries and ballot harvesting.
· Maricopa County Republicans Chairman Tyler Bowyer and immediate past MCRC Chairman AJ LaFaro, will speak on closing AZ primaries and ballot harvesting at the 6:30 pm., Mon., Feb 23 Tempe Republican Women’s Club meeting in the Pyle Rec Center - 655 E Southern Ave, Tempe.
· The Feb 23 meeting of the Arizona Project will host the newly elected Community College Board members of Johanna Haver, John Heep and Jean McGrath to discuss our taxes dollars are being spent, how to provide high quality educational services at a lessor cost and whether the system is benefiting Maricopa County residents. AP meets 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 2, Phoenix, AZ 85028. Contact: Chr Ronald Ludders 602.677.1496
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24
LD17 Will Meet At 7 PM., Tues., Feb 24 at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road., Chandler, AZ. Speakers: Supt of Public Instruction Diane Douglas and Sen Kelli Ward. Mayor Jay Tibshraeny will swear in the State Committeemen. Congressman Matt Salmon will speak at the March mtg. Contact: Robin Finlinson, Cor Sec firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ahwatukee Republican Women’s Annual ‘Chocolate & Politics’ meeting is scheduled at 7 pm., Feb 24 at the Clarion Hotel, 5121 E LaPuente Ave., (K-10 & Elliot Rd., Phx, AZ 85044. 6:30 social. Verl Farnsworth will address ‘The Constitution in the Classroom.’ Rep Jill Norgaard and AZTARS Chairman Lilia Dashevsky will also speak. ARWomen@aol.com
· The Fountain Hills Republican Club’s "GOP Social" will start at 6 p.m., Tues, Feb 24 at Arrevederci, 12645 N Saguaro Boulevard (in Plazza Fountainside), Fountain Hills, AZ 85268. No host food and beverage service. All Republicans are invited and welcome to attend this social event.
· The Yavapai Young Republicans meet at 6:30 pm, Feb 24 so hear Barry Denton address "Business and Politics." Order from menu. Contact: Matthew Perry at (928) 830-6115 or email@example.com
· Scottsdale Mayor W.J. “Jim” Lane will give the Annual State Of The City address at 12:30 pm., Tues, Feb. 24, at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess (7575 E. Princess Drive). Reception at 11:30 a.m. Reception/lunch tickets $50 each with proceeds going to “Operation Fix it” – a program that assists homeowners or tenants who are physically or financially unable to maintain their properties. See Operation Fix It. RSVP : KKuester@scottsdaleaz.gov or 480-312-2466.
· The Yuma County Republicans will meet at 7 pm, Tues., Feb 24 in the Goodwill meeting room, 3097 S th Ave., Yuma. Contact: Sec. Lorna Brooks at 928-317-9120 firstname.lastname@example.org or http://yumarepublicans.org
· Pursuant To ARS 38.431.02 Notice Is Given to the general public that a quorum of the Arizona Game and Fish Commission may attend and participate in the annual Arizona Game and Fish Department Legislative Day between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm, Tuesday, Feb 24 at 1700 W. Washington St., Phx (Senate Lawn Area). AZGFD is hosting the annual social and outreach luncheon. No legal action to be taken.
· The Pima County Republican Club Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Tues., Feb 24 at the Sabbar Shrine Temple, 450 S. Tucson Blvd, Tucson. Speaker Jon Riches of the Goldwater Institute will address “Litigating for Liberty: Protecting Taxpayers in Court”
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25
· The City Of Tempe Budget Public Forum is scheduled at 6 pm., Wed., Feb 25 in the Community Rm at the Tempe History Museum, 809 E Southern Ave. Topic: City’s operating and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budgets.
· The Estrella Mountain Republican Club will hear from Secretary of State Michele Reagan during it’s Feb. 25 meeting. Contact: Chr Richard Newcomer email@example.com 602 512 1340 .
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26
· The Maricopa Republican Club will meet at 7 pm., Thurs., Feb 26 at the Villages Clubhouse, 20991 N Butterfield Pkwy Maricopa, AZ 85138. Speaker: Amanda Stanford, Clerk of the Superior CourtGuest Speaker - Amanda Stanford, Clerk of the Superior Court.
· The Pima County Republican Women’s Club Luncheon starts at 11:30 a.m., Thurs., Feb 26 in the Old Pueblo Grille, 60 N. Alvernon, Tucson. Speaker: Deborah Brookshire, VA Hospital Volunteer Coordinator.
· Constitution Classes will be offered between 3-5 pm., Feb 26 in the Desert View-Maraposa Room, 39900 S. Clubhouse Drive, Saddlebrooke in Tucson. Topic: “What is the Organizational Principle of the US Constitution. ” Contact Paul Parisi at paul@4Tucson.com to register.
· A US Constitution Class will be offered at 7 pm., Thurs., Feb 26 at the North Swan Baptist Church, 2727 N. Swan Road, Tucson. Topic: “The Role of Government” – Founders vs. Progressives. Contact Paul Parisi at paul@4Tucson.com to register.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27
The Arizona Federation of Republican Women has scheduled it’s Feb 27 and 28 Winter Meeting in Tucson. www.AzFRW.com
· A Fellowship Breakfast is scheduled at 7 am., Fri., Feb 27 at the Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway, Tucson. $20 mbrs/$25 non-mbrs. Speaker: Doug Meyer.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28
· Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will address the Feb 28 Fountain Hills Republican Club meeting (date change to 4th Saturday due to the Great Fair).
· The Sun City Grand Republican Interest Group will meet at 9 am, Sat., Feb 28 in the Hopi Room at the Chaparral Center, 19781 N. Remington Dr. Surprise 85374. Free admission. 8:30 am coffee/light refreshments. Speaker Carl Goldberg will make a presentation on Islam as Ideology entitled ‘What Non-Moslems need to know about Islam and Why.’ See www.grandpop.com Contact Ginny Nyre, President at 623-544-7187 or Ruth Seiter, Vice President, Programs at 623-544-9309.
· State Treasurer Jeff DeWitt will highlight the 5:30 pm, Feb 28 Mohave County GOP District 3 meeting at the Shagrue's Bridgeview Room, Lake Havasu City. Tickets: $45. Call 908-347-7929.
· A ‘Support For All Law Enforcement March’ will start at the Phoenix Police Headquarters, 620 W Washington, Phx at 5 pm., Sat., Feb 28. Participants are asked to gather at 4pm. The group will march from the Phx PD to the Fallen Officer Memorial, 1690 W Jefferson (l.06 miles), arriving at 6:15 pm. See details com/events or contact: Barb Heller at 602-505-8760.
· The Brian Terry Foundation & Support for Law Enforcement & their Families is sponsoring a Support Rally for all Law Enforcement Officers Border Patrol agents (Naco) at a yet to be announced time on Sat., Feb 28 at the Brian A. Terry Station, 2136 South Naco Hwy, Bisbee, AZ 85603. Ceremonies include the unveiling of the Agent Brian Terry statue and the presentation to Jose Terry with of a “Stolen Life Cuddle Quilt’ for her son. Contact: Barb Heller 602-505-8760
· The Pima County Republican Party’s Annual Lincoln Day Dinner is scheduled at 6 pm., Sat., Feb 28 at the Doubletree Hotel Reid Park featuring new Arizona Congresswoman Martha McSally. Precinct Committee will be recognized for their work this past year. 5 pm – cash bar. $35 per person/$60 per couple. Table of 10 - $300. RSVP before Feb. 21 with debt/credit card payment to Pima County Republican Headquarters at 520-321-1492. Sponsorship information call Karen Schuttee 520-877-3230. Silent Auction donations call Mary Preble 520-409-9269.
· The Paradise Republican Women and the UMOM Women’s Auxiliary will meet for their annual Birdsong luncheon Sat., Feb 28 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, 7200 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale . $50 per person. Contact: Anthea Dyer, PRWC, Caring for America Chair 480-657-7440 www.prwc.org
2015 LD MEETING SCHEDULE:
· LD4 (4th Wed) 6:30 social. 7 pm mtg, Foothills High School 13033 South Estrella Parkway. Next meeting - Feb 25. Chr Richard Newcomer firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD13 (2nd Tues) 6:30 registration. 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Next mtg March 10. Contact: Chr Dick Landis, landis.LD13@icloud.com.
· LD14 –(Southern AZ) Chr Tom Crosby email@example.com
· LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phx. Chr Dave Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD17 (last Tues) 7 pm, Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Building, (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler. Feb 24 speakers: : Supt of Ed Diane Douglas and Senator Kelli Ward. Chr Shadow Asgari email@example.com
· LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr Mary Fritsche firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD19 (2nd Mon) 7 pm, Total Wine & More conference room, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, (Palm Valley Pavilions West Shopping Center), Litchfield Park, AZ. Chr George Ortiz, email@example.com.
· LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. March 2, April 6, May 18, June 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 14, Oct 5, Nov 16, Dec 7. Chr Ray Malnar firstname.lastname@example.org
· LDL22 - 3rd Monday at 6:30 pm., Westbrook Vistas Rec Center, 18825 N Country Club Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85382. Doors open at 5:30pm social/ set up. Open to public. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. Chr Eric Morgan email@example.com ld22.arizonagop.net/connect
· LD 25 (3rd Thur) 7 pm. Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Chr Jan Murray firstname.lastname@example.org Cell 1 (602) 524-7786.
· LD27 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Chr Ron Harders – Hbaronaz@Msn.Com - 602-243-0111
· LD29 (2nd Tues) 7 pm, Kings & Associates Realty, LLC, 6006 N 83rd Ave, Suite 201, Glendale, AZ 85303. Chr Alan Gaugert email@example.com 623-877-3674.
· Arizona-Republican-Access Arizona GOP Is On A Door-Closing Binge--- Suddenly, Arizona Republicans Are Looking To Shut Doors On Everybody. They Need To Knock It Off.
· Iowa-Charity-Aims-To-Deliver-Sleep Sharing Sleep, One Miracle Blanket At A Time. Sleep Blankets For Autistic Children.
· Kayla-Mueller-Family, NBC-Interview-Today U.S. 'Put Policy Before American Citizens' Lives'
· Update On HB 2190 And HB 2246 Gilbert Watch
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
· Freedom Of Speech Attacked On Campus After Watching This Video, You’ll Feel More Compelled To Protect The First Amendment Than Ever Before!
BILL AND HILLARY
· Exposed-Secret-Memo-Reveals-Pollard-Sentence-A-Sham Declassified Document Hints Israel Spy Serving Life For Bogus Reason
SECRETARY OF STATE
· Surge In Jet Fuel Shipments To N. Korea, Leads To Spike In Exercises
Miami FBI Office Seeks Hizbullah Financier With Venezuela Passport
Poor, Disenfranchised Terrorists Like Son-Of-A-Billionaire Bin Laden? Please, Mr. President