- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Sunday, March 1, 2015
· Republican Party Of Maricopa County Chairman Tyler Bowyer has moved the regularly scheduled MCRC EGC meetings from Thursday to 7 pm. Wed, March 4 at GOP headquarters, 3501 N. 2th St., Phx. This change in meeting dates is due to conflicts with school boards and other meetings that members needed to attend.
· Arizona American African Republican Committee (AAARC) will met at 6:30 pm., Thur., March 5 at the GOP headquarters, 3501 N 24th St.,Phx. Contact: Chr Rev Clyde Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org
· Has The GOP-Found Alatino-Trojan-Horse? “The more you get Hispanic Republicans to talk to other Hispanics, the more you realize Hispanics are willing to vote for Republicans if given respect and being spoken to,” says Jennifer Korn, deputy political director for the Republican National Committee, who worked with Barrales on the ‘Viva Bush’ presidential campaigns.
· Refugee Planting Plot: obama-task-force-on-new-americans-changing-america-by-seeding-migrants-in-towns-everywhere Also see: wh-plans-to-develop-a-country-within-a-country-of-15-million-new-americans “It’s not just those who receive amnesty, it’s all the immigrants he is transporting from the Middle East, Africa, Haiti and so on. He has tied the hands of Border Patrol and ICE. He has opened our borders and refuses to vet those who get through. President Obama often rules by memos and he did so in the case of the task force and receiving communities. On November 21, 2014, he issued the Presidential Memorandum — Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees for the purpose of creating welcoming communities and fully integrating immigrants and refugees. It was established at the same time as his task force and its entire purpose was to provide entitlements for ‘new Americans.’ We mustn’t forget that the Obama administration hand selected neighborhoods that would take illegal immigrants, most noticeably this past summer when he flew them all over the country and wouldn’t tell anyone where they were. They were not only children, there were many more adults.”
· Jose Borrajero's 'call to action' and result of recent votes See Jose’s weekly update on what’s happening at the Arizona legislature.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally: “Right now, the average tuition cost of attending a 4-year public university in Arizona exceeds $10,000 and the average Arizona student is graduating with over $22,000 in student loan debt. To help middle class families and students save for the cost of higher education, I was proud to support H.R. 529, legislation to strengthen and expand the treatment of college savings plans. This bill will help parents and students save for computers and other technology-related items needed in today’s digital learning environment and is a commonsense way we can help students graduate with less debt. “
· The Fountain Hills VFW Post 7507 has tickets to the 7 pm., Thurs., March 12 Coyotes v Chicago Blackhawks Hockey game. Upper deck - $110, lower deck - $60. Ticket purchase contact: Carl Krawczyk c.krawczyk@hotmail or call 480-215-3899 www.VFWpost7507.org
· Republicans-Tout-Voter-Registration-Numbers They Actually Lost 17,000 Registered Voters In The Last Year, While The Number Of Independent Voters Increased By 43,000.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally: It was great to see Major General Ashley in Washington this week to receive the Army seal that will be displayed in my office! Fort Huachuca is a national security treasure that houses many of our military's critical capabilities, and one we must continue to work together to protect. See photos HERE.
McCain’s Voting Record: From Jan 1987 to Feb 2015, McCain missed 970 of 9,420 roll call votes, which is 10.3%. This is worse than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time. govtrack.us/congress/members/john_mccain
· If You Are Trying To Get Your Message To Gov Doug Ducey submit your message on the online form at: http://www.azgovernor.gov/governor/engage.
· Updates On AZ Firearms Bills: See AzCDL www.azcdl.org/html/bill_tracking
Latest Actions On Bills: www.azleg.gov
· This week, I joined 28 of my House colleagues to call on the Administration to explain how they’re working to implement critical new programs to improve rural veterans’ access to health care. The Veterans Choice Program, which was signed into law last August as part of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act, aims to expand network health care coverage to veterans living in rural areas who have experienced wait times exceeding 30 days or live at least 40 miles from the nearest VA clinic. See letter HERE.
· Volunteers are needed for the LD17 voter registration tent during the Ostrich Festival the evenings of March 13 and 14 and the morning and afternoon of the 15th.
· The Pinal County Republican Committee needs 22 volunteers to man a voter registration booth at the March 18-22 Pinal County Fairgrounds, 512 North 11 Mile Corner Road, Casa Grande, AZ 85194. If interested in participating Contact: Barb Manning
Applications Are Available To High School Age Girls interested in applying for an AzFRW Dodie Londen TARS Memorial Scholarship to spend a week in DC at the National TARS Leadership Conference. Tour DC. Meet Congressional leaders. http://www.azfrw.com/scholarships.html Application due April 25. Contact AzFRW Scholarship Committee TARS Coordinator Lori Oien, ( 520)-603-3006. 8161 E. Lee Street, Tucson, AZ 85715 email@example.com
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s “Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend’ fundraiser luncheon/fashion show is scheduled at noon, Sat., March 21. Doors open at 11 am for shopping and socializing at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 135th Ave., Sun City West, AZ. Raffles, entertainment, prizes and vendors offering specialty items. Special guests include Former State Attorney General Tom Horne, Sens Debbie Lesko and Judy Burges, Reps David Livingston and Phil Lovas. $35 each. RSVP: Contact Judi Bourd: 623-433-9449 or Jacky Oh: 602-481-0751.
· The Voice Of Veterans “ Coffee Corner,” is a place where you can grab that cup of coffee, sit back, and listen to a variety of commentators talk about what is happening in America and across the World. Commentators of various backgrounds and opinions, enable you to hear comments designed to bring facts to light, express opinions -often hidden or not mentioned by most media outlets. Your participation will always be welcome. Send your comments or disagreements with the commentator. VOV Radio Show archives - Vernon Bagley, President & CEO Veterans Broadcasting Network of America, Inc.
· The Charter Meeting Of The Republican Women Of San Tan Valley (RWSTV) is scheduled at 6 pm., March 5 at the Terrace at Johnson Ranch, 30761 Golf Club Dr., San Tan Valley, AZ 85413. RWSTV will be an affiliate of the AZ Federation or Republican Women and the National Federation of Republican Women, NFRW; the largest women's organization in the country after it is approved at the March 11 AzFRW board meeting. Contact: Teri Grier firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Paradise Republican Women’s Club member turning in the most US Flag pictures will win a $150 gift basket. The contest will end at the PRWC meeting nearest to the Fourth of July. Send pictures to email@example.com. Be sure to enter "Flag Contest on the subject line.
· The New Pima GOP Headquarters open house “Reveal” party is scheduled from 4-7 pm, Sat., March 7 at 17 W Wetmore Road, 4300, Tuscon.
· Call The White House 202-456-1111 Comments. Switchboard: 202-456-1414. Contact Senate https://www.senate.gov/ or Representatives http://www.house.gov/ Let them know how you feel. Hold their feet to the fire. They wanted these positions so badly, hold them accountable. Arizona delegation phone numbers:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MONDAY, MARCH 2
· LD20 will meet at 7 pm., Mon., March 2 at the Washington School District Offices, 4650 W Sweetwater, Glendale. Contact: Chairman Ray Malnar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lincoln Republican Women’s Club Dinner is scheduled at 6 pm., Mon., March 2 at the New McCormick/”Millennium” Resort Scottsdale-McCormick Ranch, 7401 N Scottsdale Ranch, Scottsdale. $35 per person. 5:30 pm meet/greet. 6 pm mtg. 6:20 pm dinner, 7 pm program. Everyone wear green. Speaker Loren Spivack will address “Economic Literacy.” Reservations required by Fri., Feb 27. Send check made out to “LRWC” to Patricia “O’Kaufman”,7436 E. Tuckey Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 or call 480-368-2777or email her at email@example.com
· The Western Pinal County Chapter of the Arizona Republican Assembly will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon, March 2 at the Legacy Suites, 540 N. Cacheris Ct, Casa Grande (½ mile west of I-10 on Florence Blvd.) to hear Arizona Chapter of Americans for Prosperity State Director Tom Jenney address “Reform America2015” - AFP's plan for Congress to get America back on the road to prosperity and growth. Contact: WPCC of AZRA Secretary Jason Hayes (602) 734-5603 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arizona Corporation Commission will meet Mon, March 2 and Tues.,March 3. See: Open Meeting Notice.
· The Arizona Project will hear Kirk Fowler and Pat Smith address illegal immigration and other major issues at the 6:30 pm., March 2 meeting scheduled at 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phx. Contact: Chr Ron Ludders 602.677.1496
TUESDAY, MARCH 3
· Rev Clyde Bowen Will Give The Opening Prayer for the March 3 Senate session at the invitation of Sen. Kelli Ward.
· The Surprise Tea Party Patriots (1st Tues) will hear from Flat Tax expert Stephen C. Eldridge at the 6:30 pm., Tues., March 3 meeting scheduled om the Grand Canyon Rm at the Sun City W Foundation Plaza, 14465 WRH Johnson Blvd, Sun City West.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Tues., March 3 at the Anthem Civic Bldg, 3701 W Anthem Way to hear Shane Krauser of the American Academy for Constitutional Education and Sen Kelli Ward, who is considering a run against John McCain for his Senate seat in Washington. Contact: Chr Vera Anderson email@example.com .
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4
· The Republican Party of Maricopa County EGC meeting is scheduled at 7 pm., Wed., March 4 at GOP headquarters, 3501 N.24th St., Contact: Chairman Tyler Bowyer firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sen Kelli Ward Will Address whether she will run against Sen John McCain at the 7 pm., March 4 ‘Freedom Fires Live’ meeting at the Faith Christian School, 7464 E. Main St., Mesa, AZ 85207. Admission: $2.50.
The SaddleBrooke Republican Club will host former National Rifle Association President Sandy Froman March 4 at the Mountain View Club House Ballroom at SaddleBrooke HOA#2 , 38735 S. Mountain View Blvd Tucson AZ 85739. Doors open at 3:45 pm. Mtg at 4:15 pm. Froman, a NRA board member since 1992 will address Second Amendment issues, focusing on thoe role of guns, and the 2016 elections. Contact: Vice President Neil MacDonald . email@example.com
· The Arizona Corporation Commission has called for a special meeting for Wed., March 4. See REVISED Special Open Meeting Agenda.
THURSDAY, MARCH 5
The Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma will meet at 6 pm, Thurs., March 5 at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Hwy 95 in last building behind church. LD13 Rep Darin Mitchell will speak . Sally Kizer firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Central Republican Women of Phoenix will meet at 6:15 pm., March 5 for dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn, 4000 N. Central, Phoenix. Social at 5:30 pm. $22 per dinner. Speaker: David Kopp on the 2nd Amendment. RSVP: Tina Shaw email@example.com or 623-934-9730 . A reservation made is a reservation paid. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 252-6300.
FRIDAY, MARCH 6
· The Sun City Republican Club will host a Pot Luck dinner at 6:30 pm., Fri., March 6 in the Sundial Center, 14801 N 103rd Ave. Sun City, AZ. The club will furnish chicken, plates, utensils, drinks and napkins. Members are asked to bring a side dish for eight people. An open discussion will follow. $2 for non-members.
A Fundraiser Reception Is Scheduled For Sen John McCain’s re-election at 5:30 pm, Fri., March 6 at the home of Shannon and Max Fose, 7130 N Central Ave., Phx 85020. Business casual attire. $250 – supporter. $500 – friend. $1,000 – co host. Co- Co-hosts: Lisa Atkins, Scott Celley, Katie Cobb, Bert Coleman, Chris Dahm, Paul Hickman, Aimee and Billy Lally, David Leibowitz, Dan Lewis, David Martin, Paul McKay, Kyle Moyer, Brian Murray, Sean Noble, Marc Osborn Jessica Pacheco, Martin Sepulveda, Colin Shipley, Jim Waring, Warren Whitney and Chad Willems. RSVP by Wed., March 4 to email@example.com or Emily@lovasco.com
SATURDAY, MARCH 7
Congressman David Schweikert and Sen Kelli Ward will meet with Mohave County GOP District 2 Republicans at 6:30 pm, March 7 at the El Rio Country Club, Mohave Valley, 928-234-0838 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pima County Republicans Are Having An Open House Between 4-7 Pm., Sat., March 7 In Their New Location, According To Chairman Bill Beard. Light Refreshments And Snacked Will Be Served At 17 West Wetmore Road #300, Tucson.
· CANCELLED: The LD20 Has A Fundraiser Yard Sale has been cancelled. Contact: Chr Ray Malnar at 602-931-3408 or email@example.com.
· Pro-Life Event: Back By Popular Demand Abby Johnson, the former Planned Parenthood director (now pro-life advocate) , will address the Maricopa County community at 10:30 am., Sat., March 7 in Gilbert. Tickets $7. This is presented by First Way Pregnancy Center.
· The Murphy’s Yuma Gun Show is scheduled March 7 and 8 at the Yuma County Fairgrounds. Entry $5. Contact: Gilbert Hernandez to volunteer 298-210-7895. firstname.lastname@example.org
· A Parliamentary Workshop will be presented from 9:30-12:30 pm, Sat., March 7 by the Arizona Alpha Unit of Parliamentarians (AAU) and the Arizona State Association of Parliamentarians (ASAP) at the Pyle Adult Center in Tempe. http://az-parliamentarians.org
2015 LD MEETING SCHEDULE:
· LD4 (4th Wed) 6:30 social. 7 pm mtg, Foothills High School 13033 South Estrella Parkway. Next meeting - Feb 25. Chr Richard Newcomer email@example.com
· LD13 (2nd Tues) 6:30 registration. 7 pm. PebbleCreek Country Club, 16222 Clubhouse Dr., Goodyear. (Exit 126 off I-10, go N on PebbleCreek Parkway 2 miles to entrance on left - enter the Tuscany Falls gate off PebbleCreek Pkwy). Next mtg March 10. Contact: Chr Dick Landis, landis.LD13@icloud.com.
· LD14 –(Southern AZ) Chr Tom Crosby firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 15 (4th Tues) 6:30 pm. Deer Valley Airport Restaurant, 702 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phx. Chr Dave Henderson email@example.com
· LD17 (last Tues) 7 pm, Tri-City Baptist Christian Seminary Building, (South Side of Parking Lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler. Feb 24 speakers: : Supt of Ed Diane Douglas and Senator Kelli Ward. Chr Shadow Asgari firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD18 ( 2nd Wed) 7 pm . 6:30 social, Clarion Hotel, 5121 E La Puente Ave, Phx, AZ, 85226 (NW corner of I-10 & Elliot Rd). Chr Mary Fritsche email@example.com
· LD19 (2nd Mon) 7 pm, Total Wine & More conference room, 1416 N Litchfield Rd, (Palm Valley Pavilions West Shopping Center), Litchfield Park, AZ. Chr George Ortiz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· LD20 (1st Mon) (except May & Nov) 7 pm. Washington Elementary School District Office, 4650 W Sweetwater Rd, Glendale. March 2, April 6, May 18, June 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 14, Oct 5, Nov 16, Dec 7. Chr Ray Malnar email@example.com
· LDL22 - 3rd Monday at 6:30 pm., Westbrook Vistas Rec Center, 18825 N Country Club Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85382. Doors open at 5:30pm social/ set up. Open to public. Traveling east or west on Union Hills Rd. enter Westbrook Village at Country Club Pkwy (first light west of 83rd Ave.) north to Vista’s Rec Center. Chr Eric Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org ld22.arizonagop.net/connect
· LD 25 (3rd Thur) 7 pm. Mesa Utilities Building, 640 N. Mesa Dr., Mesa. Chr Ian Murray email@example.com Cell 1 (602) 524-7786.
· LD27 (2nd Tues) 6:30 pm dinner, 7 pm mtg, Jumbo Buffet, NE corner - 35th Ave & Southern. Dinner not required. Chr Ron Harders – Hbaronaz@Msn.Com - 602-243-0111
· LD29 (2nd Tues) 7 pm, Kings & Associates Realty, LLC, 6006 N 83rd Ave, Suite 201, Glendale, AZ 85303. Chr Alan Gaugert firstname.lastname@example.org 623-877-3674.
· Senate Action Committee Petition To Stop Obama’s Takeover Of Internet
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s Op-Ed In USA Today About How Congress Can Get To Work Stopping Presidential Overreach And Strengthening Our National Security.
· House-Defies-DHS Here Are The 52 House Republicans Who Defied Boehner To Defund Obama [List] Trent Franks, Paul Gosar, Matt Salmon,
· Admin Denies Obama Threatened To Shoot Down Israeli Warplanes Calls Middle Eastern Reports ‘Totally False’
· GOP-Has-No-Guts Talk Show Host: 'It's Time For A New Republican Party'
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
· Attention: Obama To Ban Ammo By Executive Action
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
· Ted-Cruz-Spills-Secret-Of-GOP-Amnesty-Sabotage ‘The Cake Was Baked From The Start’
BILL AND HILLARY
· Hillary-Clinton-Seen-Launching-Presidential-Bid-In-April Move Would Ease Uncertainties In The Democratic Party And Rev Up Front-Runner’s Fundraising
· Tried To Change The Clinton Foundation, Then He Quit Inside The Power Struggle At Clinton, Inc.
LAW AND ORDER
· House-Defies-DHS Here Are The 52 House Republicans Who Defied Boehner To Defund Obama [LIST] Trent Franks, Paul Gosar, Matt Salmon,
· Pelosi: Members-Congress-Living-Paycheck-Paycheck So You Think You’ve Got It Bad? Try Being In Congress. Those Poor B******s Are Practically Homeless. Also See Richest-Politicians/Democrats/Nancy-Pelosi-Net-Worth
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
SECRETARY OF STATE