- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (30)
- ▼ March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
AZ Republican Briefs
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Master John Strasser
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
· PC Tickets Are $60 And Tables Are Going For $480 for the 7 pm, Sat., March 28 Republican Party of Maricopa County Lincoln Day Dinner scheduled at the Scottsdale Hilton. Speaker: Ted Nugent. Business attire recommended. Congressmen Matt Salmon and David Schweikert will present the Lincoln Bust and Reagan Plaque – the top county awards - to precinct committee honorees. Other awards are in store for worthy PCs, according to Chairman Tyler Bowyer, who will serve as master of ceremonies. Executive Director April Riggins will chair the event, co-chaired with Liz Alcorn. While this is an increase of ticket costs from years past, Bowyer points out this is an upgrade from a luncheon to a formal dinner -- as well as a fundraiser for the largest Republican county in the nation. $125 per seat (non-PCs). $250 – Chairman’s Circle, VIP Greet and photo (following the dinner/award presentations). Registrations open at 5:30 pm. Doors open at 6:30 pm. RSVP or questions: Liz Alcorn at (602) 315-0349. Tickets online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ted-nugent-at-lincoln-day-dinner-2015-tickets-16036792478
· Gov Doug Ducey: "I'm extremely appreciative of all the state and local law enforcement who put themselves in harm's way today during this horrific shooting, and the first responders who assisted the victims. Arizona is grateful for their swift and diligent efforts. Our hearts remain with all of them, as well as the victims, their families and loved ones as they cope with this awful tragedy."
· Gov Doug Ducey: "I've spoken to Mayor Giles and offered the full support and resources of the state in handling this senseless shooting. I've also directed the Arizona Department of Public Safety to assist Mesa with any and all resources required. Right now, our hearts and prayers are with the people of Mesa, the individuals affected by this tragedy, and all law enforcement and first responders working to assist the victims."
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar after submitting an official appropriations language request to the House Appropriations Committee, that if enacted would prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) from using any appropriated funds for the “Waters of the United States (WOTUS)” rule: See Gosar Funding Rider to Prohibit EPA’s Waters of the U.S. Rule Gains 100+ Bipartisan Supporters
· Congressman Paul Gosar and the House Western Caucus will hold a press conference at noon, Sat., March 21 - following their 10 am Western Policy “Land, Energy, and Water” Roundtable at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix. Scheduled attendees of the Roundtable will include Representatives Paul Gosar, Cynthia Lummis and Ken Buck as well as staff representing Senator John McCain, Representatives Kevin Cramer, Alex Mooney, Trent Franks and the Senate Western Caucus. Additional groups participating include National Water Resources Association, American Public Power Association, Central Arizona Water Conservation District, Colorado River Energy Distributors Association, Resolution Copper, Gila River Indian Tribe, Salt River Project, Whiting, Safari Club, Valley Partnership, Central Arizona Project, AZ Rock Products and Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative. Contact: Darrell Henry @ 202-487-8727 or email@example.com
· JW Gets Records That Show Al Qaeda Terrorist May Have Been Govt. Source -- Judicial Watch has obtained records from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) that indicate an Al Qaeda terrorist who helped plan several U.S. attacks—including plots to bomb Oprah Winfrey’s ... Read More
· Jose Borrajero’s AZRRT Call To Action And Weekly Report 150314-1600
Weekly update on what’s happening at the Arizona legislature. Fresh post every Saturday.
· Updates On AZ Firearms Bills: See AzCDL www.azcdl.org/html/bill_tracking
Latest Actions On Bills: www.azleg.gov
· Congressional District 4: Did You Know? Arizon's geographic center is located about 55 miles southeast of Prescott, near Mayer.
· HB2190 And HB2246 Will Be Heard At 9 Am., March 19 by the Senate Education Committee in the Senate Hearing Room at the State Capitol in Phoenix. The Maricopa County Republican Precinct Committee (MCRC) passed a resolution in March 2013 in opposition to Common Core. The National Republican (RNC) passed a similar resolution in opposition to Common Core in April 2014. To assure removal of federal control and restoration of local control, contact your state senator. See http://www.azleg.gov/MemberRoster.asp?Body=S Senators who especially need to hear from you, according to HB2190 and HB2246 supporters:
For more information: http://arizonansagainstcommoncore.com/
· Americans For Prosperity is urging voters to contact the Senate’s Debt and Budget Reform Committee Chairman Jeff Dial and request he put HB 2380 (Truth in Spending) on the State Debt and Budget Reform agenda. HB 2380, sponsored by Rep. Justin Olson would protect taxpayers by requiring the Legislature to send out a news release warning taxpayers if it plans to increase state government spending faster than the projected rate of growth of the state economy. Call Dial at 602-926-5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact AFP AZ Policy Director Krystal Slivinski at email@example.com
· AZCDL Legislative Alerts: .
ü HB 2320 (Rep. Brenda Barton, LD-6), AzCDL-requested bill that would exempt CCW permit holders from being disarmed when entering state and local government property if their “security” is limited to the flimsy “no firearms” sign bureaucrats like to hide behind, but criminals ignore. Under the proposed law, everyone entering must be screened if agencies or political subdivisions choose to ban weapons on government property.
ü HB 2431 (Rep. Bob Thorpe, LD-6), is the AzCDL-requested bill would establish an interstate compact that restricts member states from enacting firearms transfer requirements greater than existing federal law. In essence, this would create a ceiling that state law could not exceed. This is a critical piece of legislation to derail Bloomberg’s upcoming gun owner registration scheme in Arizona.
Let the Senate Government Committee members know that there is grassroots support for HB 2320 and HB 2431 and to pass these bills out of committee. prepared email . AzCDL Bill Tracking updated daily. Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL),
· The Arizona Republican Party Legislative Salute Dinner is scheduled at 7 pm., Fri., April 10 at the Arizona Biltmore, 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phx featuring speaker Gov Doug Ducey. Registration at 6 pm. VIP tickets $500. Individual tickets $200. RSVP: Michelle at michelle@the hydeco.com of Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-957-7770.
· Congressman Matt Salmon will address the LD17 Republican precinct committeemen at 7 pm., March 31 at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Bldg, 2211 W Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286. Guest welcome.
· Randy-Pullen-Former-AZGOP-Chair And Former RNCC Treasurer Says NO To RNCC Survey Begging For Money “Thank you for sending the survey. Normally, I throw it away, because I know it’s about money and you could care less about what I think. I typically give money directly to candidates, but not anymore. Boehner must go. Not funding incumbents will reinforce the point.” Editor’s Note: Pullen notes reflects what many grassroots Republican are saying. Perhaps if more Republicans responded as Pullen did, the hierarchy in Washington, DC would get the idea that grassroots Republicans are fed up with Boehner, McConnell and others who disregard local opinions.
· Judicial Watch Sues HHS Over Failure to Produce Jonathan Gruber Contracting and Consulting Records -- Judicial Watch announced today that on February 13, 2015, it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) ... Read More
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker will headline the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Leadership Series Luncheon on Wed, March 25 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. The event is the Chamber’s first featuring potential contenders for the White House in 2016. The luncheon will kick off with introductory remarks by Gov. Doug Ducey. The event will be emceed by nationally syndicated radio show host Hugh Hewitt, and Gov. Walker will appear on Hewitt’s radio show following the event. Registration 11 am. Register Now $105 – member, $125 non-member. Precinct Committeeman, log in as a non-member, select AZGOP PC, and pay only $50 AZ Chamber Leadership Series-Gov. Scott Walker Contact Cylee Gutting at email@example.com or (602) 248-9172 ext. 123 for more information and for sponsorship opportunities. az-chamber-leadership-series-gov-scott-walker
· Moral Action Ministry is sponsoring Self-Governance Classes at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ. 85266 (Northwest corner Pima & Dynamite) Contact: Mark Singer 480-488-1388 firstname.lastname@example.org
ü Mon, March 23, 5:30 pm-9:30 pm, Part 1-Level 1--Foundations in Self-Governance, tuition $50, audit $10 includes both parts--Classroom
ü Mon, March 30, 5:30 pm-9:30 pm, Part 2-Level 1--Foundations in Self-Governance, tuition $50, audit $10 includes both parts—Classroom
· -- In response to revelations about the secret email accounts used by Hillary Clinton and other top State Department officials to conduct official government business Judicial Watch announced that it has asked ... Read More
· Congressman Paul A. Gosar after submitting an official appropriations language request to the House Appropriations Committee, that if enacted would prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) from using any appropriated funds for the “Waters of the United States (WOTUS)” rule: “Despite not having the science to back up their clams or the Constitutional right to take action, the EPA and the USACE are still planning to move forward with their blatant federal overreach, amounting to nothing more than a massive water-grab. In fact, this past Monday EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy announced they ‘are getting ready to send the final draft of the Waters of the U.S. rule to the White House Office of Management and Budget for interagency review.” See release: Gosar Funding Rider to Prohibit EPA’s Waters of the U.S. Rule Gains 100+ Bipartisan Supporters
Congresswoman Martha McSally today led an effort by members of the Arizona delegation to call on Postmaster General Megan Brennan to revisit decisions that would consolidate operations at the Cherrybell Processing & Distribution Center in Tucson, effectively terminating all operations there. See release: U.S. Rep. McSally Leads Effort to Support Tucson Mail Processing Center
· Pima County Republican Chairman Bill Beard: Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way?“Leadership is getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” – Dwight D Eisenhower. Folks of all political stripes talk about it; some may occasionally even provide it. But in the City of Tucson you have to ask the question: Who leads Tucson? If you’ve been following the self--imposed drama at Veinte de Augusto Park over the last few months, you have witnessed a complete lack of City Leadership. You can argue the merits of homelessness, Free Speech and a host of other related issues but what has been sorely missing in all these discussions is what is in the best interests of the average Tucsonan? Where are the leaders and where are they leading our community? Who’s getting others to do what they want done? See full article here. Watch Bill Beard on Zona Politics here.
· Congressman Paul Gosar is sponsoring an Easter Card contest for children age 13 and younger. Gosar will have lunch with the two top winners of the free-hand art contest highlighting Easter – at the school or agency that enters their art work. Entries can be no longer than a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and must be submitted by March 18 to TeresaMartinez@mail.house.gov or mailed to Congressman Paul Gosar San Tan Valley office, 270 E Hunt Hwy #12, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 or call 480-882-2697.
· The Daisy Mountain Tea Party Patriots needs volunteers to work at their table during the March 28 and 29 Annual Anthem Day. Volunteers are needed from 10 – noon and from 2-4 pm both days. Contact: Chairman Vera Anderson 602-821-4675 email@example.com
· Maricopa County Republican Activist Joe Hobbs is leading an effort to Censure the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) for its unconstitutional takeover of the Internet. Hobbs encourages organizations to download a copy of his resolution, discuss it at their meetings and fill in the name of your organization as indicated. Hobbs asks that his name remain on the censure document “as is.” Download at http://hobbs4az.com/blog/ Or contact Hobbs at 480-381-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like Commissioner Ajit Pai’s dissent statement or any other support.
· Congressman Trent Franks annual golf and spring training fundraiser is scheduled March 20 and 21 in Phoenix. March 20 – 1 pm Tee time at the Arizona Biltmore, followed by a reception/dinner at 6 pm. Speaker to be announced. Saturday, March21 – 1.05 pm, Spring Training Baseball game and lunch buffet (Camelback Ranch Royals vs White Sox). Limited number of discount rate rooms at the Biltmore Resort available. Golf – $1,000. Dinner – $1,000. Baseball - $500 or weekend pass for all events - $2,000 per person. RSVP: (623) 561-8060 or TrentFranksForCongress@Gmail.com
The May 8 Tempe Republican Women’s 1920’s ‘speakeasy’ Cocktail Party tickets are available online. $25 for members, $30 for non-members and $35 for at-the-door registrants. Participants are asked to dress in prohibition era flapper wear. http://temperw.weebly.com/trw-cocktail-party.html
· The Arizona Citizens Defense League is raffling two custom built AR-15 pistols by Forward Operating Base in Phoenix. AzCDL’s logo is laser etched on the lower of each pistol. The pistols are chambered for the 5.56 NATO round. Only 900 tickets will be sold. Each ticket represents 2 chances to win. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at gun shows and other events where AzCDL has a table. Tickets may also be purchased at AzCDL’s online store. The drawing for both pistols will be held on Sun, June 14, 2015. Contact: Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), an all-volunteer, non-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization.
· Congresswoman Martha McSally’s office is accepting art work from local high school students for the Congressional Art Competition thru April 10. One winner from CD2 will be selected to have his or her artwork displayed in the U.S. Capitol along with the winning pieces from other districts and will be invited to attend a reception in Washington, D.C. Two runner-up winners will have their artwork displayed in the Tucson or Sierra Vista district offices. The deadline for submission is 5 pm., Fri., April 10 to the Tucson district office m 4400 East Broadway Blvd., Suite 510 or the Sierra Vista district officem 77 Calle Portal, Suite B-160. Guidelines HERE. For information call the Tucson office at (520) 881-3588.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, MARCH 19
· LD25 will meet at 7 pm, March 19 (3rd Thru) at 640 N Mesa Drive Mesa, AZ. Doors open at 6:45 pm. Speakers: Rep. Justin Olson and Sen. Kelli Ward. Contact: 1VC Haydee Dawson email@example.com
· LD24 Will Entertain Attorney General Mark Brnovich during its 7 pm., Thurs., March 19 meeting scheduled at AZGOP headquarters, 3501 N. 24th St., Phx. Sign-in 6:30 pm. Gina McCracken will provide refreshments. Program Chairman Carole Joyce reports that State Treasurer Jeff DeWit will speak at the April 16 meeting. Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery is slated for the May meeting.
· The Chino Valley Pachyderm will meet at 6 pm., Thur., March 19 at the Bonn Fire Restaurant, Hwy 89 in Chino Valley to hear Trevor Laky from the Heritage Foundation. Reservations required. RSVP: Sue Goodchild firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-7355.
· Nat'l Director of AZ Republican Assembly A J LaFaro will address “Ballot Harvesting, Stuffing, And Tampering And Closing The Republican Primaries” in Arizona at the 6 pm., Thur., March 19 Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma meeting at the Community Christian Church, 6480 E Hwy 95, Yuma. LaFaro, who authored the “closed primary resolutions” passed by the AZGOP and Maricopa County Republican precinct committeemen at the January statutory meeting, is the immediate past chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee. email@example.com . Contact: Chr Sally Kizer firstname.lastname@example.org www.coloradoriverteaparty.org
· The Tempe Republican Meetup is scheduled at 6:30 pm., at the Boulders on Broadway, 530 W Broadway Rd. No speakers. No agenda. Just good food, good fun, good people.
· The Superstition 9.12 Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., Thurs., March 19 at the Roadhaven Resort, Cantina Restaurant, 1000 S Idaho Rd., Apache Jct., AZ 85119. Contact: 480-983-9211, email@example.com http://superstition912teapartypatriots.ning.com
· The San Tan Republican Club will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., March 19 at the Sheriff's Substation, 155 W. Combs Road, San Tan Valley. Contact: Chr Paul Messinger, (480) 358-4046 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Patriots of SaddleBrooke will meet at 10 am., Thurs., March 19 in the Coyote Room, SaddleBrooke HOA 1 Clubhouse, 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85739. Chr Ted Kennedy, (520) 818-0014, email@example.com
FRIDAY, MARCH 20
· The Tempe Republican Women are in need of donations for their March 20 and 21 garage sale. Call 480-306-2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pick up or drop off. They also need volunteers to help staff the weekend sale.
· The Republican Women of Pinal County at 10:30 am., March 20 - 3rd Friday of each month- at 64500 E. SaddleBrooke Road, Tucson.
· The Quail Creek Republican Club is scheduled to meet Fri., March 20 in the Madera Clubhouse, 2045 East Quail Crossing Boulevard, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (map) to hear Ray Carroll. Contact Lee Cornelison at 980-333-1759.
· The Gila County Republican Committee Lincoln Dinner is scheduled at 6 pm., March 20 at the Rim Golf Club, Payson. Speakers: Congressman David Schweikert and Attorney General Mark Brnovich. Contact Chr Gary Morris at 602-803-7366
· The Las Fuentes Village Forum meets at 3 pm., March 20 at 1045 Scott Dr., Prescott. Speakers: Prescott Police Chief Jerold Monahan and Prescott Fire Chief Dennis Light. Contact: Jacquie Auwarter 928 776 7453.
SATURDAY, MARCH 21
· LD21 Is Hosting Precinct Committeeman (PC) Training at 9 am, Sat., March 21at the West Valley GOP Office at 10050 W. Bell Rd. Suite 50, Sun City. Open to any Arizona PC. The suite is located on the east side of the building facing 99th Ave. This is a great opportunity for new PCs or long time party workers to learn about the party structure, party meetings and elections, and effective grassroots activist practices. RSVP to 1st Vice Chair Chris Herring at ChrisHerringAZ@yahoo.com
· The Pinal County Republicans will meet at 10 am, Sat., March 21 at the Historic 1891 Courthouse, 135 N. Pinal Street, Florence, AZ 85132 Agenda: 8:20am PCRC Executive Committee Meeting. 9:45 am Coffee, 10 Call to Order. Adjourn no later than 11:30 am. AREAmap1 FlorenceMap
· A Cruisin’ With Bill Gates North 32nd Community Event is scheduled between 8 am and noon, Sat., March 21 on the NE corner of 32nd St/Shea Blvd in
ü 8 am - Noon: Local Business Open Booths
ü 8 -9 am: Registration & Refreshments, Bike Rodeo & Car Seat Safety Check
ü 9 am: Bike Raffle Giveaway
ü 9-10 am:Community Bike Ride
ü 10am - Noon: Open Booths
ü Bike Helmets (ages 5-18 while supplies last)
For a complete list of booths, visit www.phoenix.gov/district3
· The Arrowhead Republican Women’s “Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend’ fundraiser luncheon/fashion show is scheduled at noon, Sat., March 21. Doors open at 11 am for shopping and socializing at the Briarwood Country Club, 20800 135th Ave., Sun City West, AZ. Raffles, entertainment, prizes and vendors offering specialty items. Special guests include Former State Attorney General Tom Horne, Senats Debbie Lesko and Judy Burges, Reps David Livingston and Phil Lovas. $35 each. RSVP: Contact Judi Bourd: 623-433-9449 or Jacky Oh: 602-481-0751.
· LD 2 will meet at 9 am, Sat., March 21 at 2908 S 4th Ave., South Tucson, Arizona 85713 (map)
· LD 3 will meet at 9 am., Sat., March 21 at the Golden Corral, 6385 S Midvale Park Road, Tucson, AZ 85746. (map)
· LD 10 will meet at 9:30 am., Sat., March 21 at Murphy-Wilmot Branch Library, 530 N Wilmot Road, Tucson, AZ 85710, United States (map)
· The Yavapai County Republicans Lincoln/Reagan Dinner and the "Wearing of the Green" dinner is scheduled at 6:30 pm, March 21 at the Prescott Resort. 5:30 pm cocktails. Sen Jon Kyl has been invited to be the speaker. Confirmation pending. Congressman Paul Gosar and David Schweikert will be in attendance..Contact: Nettie Lamerson 928-499-0344, or call Republican HQ 928-776-4500.
· The AZ Heroes To Hometowns “Salute A Soldier 5K” is scheduled Sat., March 21 starting at Freestone Park, 1045 E Juniper, Gilbert. Enter now for the $10 discounted registrations fees to the 5K run/1mile walk. Cost: $40 5K Run or $25 1 Mile Walk (family rates available). Race ceremonies start promptly at 7:45 am. The 1 mile walk starts at 8 am, followed by the 5K run at 8:20am. Registration: www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org fill out the registration and use PayPal. Contact: www.AZHeroestoHometowns.org for information or sponsorship or Kathy Pearce email@example.com or 480-330-1632.
The Fountain Hills Republican Club will hold its annual fundraising breakfast Sat., March 21 at the Community Center, 13001 N LaMontana Dr., Speaker: Attorney General Mark Brnovich. $12 advance membership tickets. $15 non-members or pay at the door. Reservations: Treasurer, Fountain Hills Republican Club, P.O. Box 17814, Fountain Hills, AZ 85269. Contact: Nicole Oswald, RepLady2015@outlook. com or 480 837-7878 or Fountain Hills Republican Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, March 23
· Tempe Republican Women will meet at 6:30 pm., Mon., March 23 at the Pyle Rec Center, 655 E Southern Ave., Tempe, to hear County Attorney Bill Montgomery and Attorney Marc Victor will debate the effects of Marijuana legalization. Moderator: Shane Krauser. Contact: President: Jessica Merrow 480-306-2545.
Tuesday, March 24
Ahwatukee Republican Women's Club will meet (4th Tues) March 24. (6:30 pm networking. 7 pm mtg) at the Clarion Hotel, 5121 E. La Puente Ave. I-10 & Elliot Rd., Phx. Speaker: House Majoirity Leader Rep. Steve Montenegro. Contact: President Debbie Smith ARWomen@aol.com or email@example.com 480-616-9193 www.ahwatukeerepublicanwomen.com.
· The Pinal County Republican Committee’s District 5 meeting is scheduled at 7 pm., Tues., March 24 (last Tues) at the Pinal County Justice Court Building, 575 N Idaho Rd #200, Apache Junction, AZ 85119. Contact: Beth Hallgren, 602-369-2495, firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pcrcd5.org/
· The Tucson Republican Women Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am, Mon., March 23 at the Radisson Suites Resort 6555 E. Speedway., Tucson. Speakers: Dr. John McElroy and Dr. Onyria McElroy (map)
· The Pima County Republican Women Dinner with Supervisor Ally Miller is scheduled at 5:30 pm, Thurs., March 26 at 6555 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710, USA (map). Contact: Tiana Smith at 520-886-3681.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker will headline the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Leadership Series Luncheon on Wed, March 25 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Registration 11 am. Register Now $105 – member, $125 non-member. Precinct Committeeman, log in as a non-member, select AZGOP PC, and pay $50. AZ Chamber Leadership Series-Gov. Scott Walker Contact Cylee Gutting at email@example.com or (602) 248-9172 ext. 123 for more information and for sponsorship opportunities. az-chamber-leadership-series-gov-scott-walker
· Freedom Fires Will Meet at 6:30 pm., March 25 at the Burke Basic School, 131 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210. Speaker: Darla Dawald, former National Director of the "Patriot Action Network". Admission: $2.00 (17 and under are free) FreedomFires.com
· Your Tax $: Feds-Give-Billions-To-Foreign-Green-Energy-Companies
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· GOP Must Understand Obama's Motives To Defeat His Actions BO: I Love Me, I Love Me Not...
· Benghazi Docs Obtained By JW Belie Hillary’s No Classified Emails Claim --Though Hillary Clinton Asserts That She Didn’t Send Any Classified Material On Her Secret Email Account, Benghazi Documents Obtained By Judicial Watch Show Classified Information Was Indeed Circulated Among ...
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
· Poll: Jeb-Bush-Fares-Horrendously-With-Middle-Class-Voters-Only-4-Percent-Think-He-Represents-Them Only 4% of Americans believe Jeb Bush represents the Middle Class. A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that Jeb Bush may have a difficult time earning the vote of the middle class. Twenty-two percent of respondents said Barack Obama represents the middle class “very well,” whereas a miniscule 4% said the same of Jeb Bush.
BILL AND HILLARY
· Obamacare Is Causing One Big Thing To Happen That Obama Never Saw Coming Small Hospitals Closing Doors
SECRETARY OF STATE/STATE DEPT
Michelle Obama Just Complained About This ‘Difficulty’ Of White House Life She Can’t Open The Dang Windows...Poor Thing!