- ► April (24)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (28)
- ► December (20)
- ► November (25)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (30)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (24)
- ► March (27)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (29)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (32)
- ► August (31)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (30)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (30)
- ► March (31)
- ► February (28)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (30)
- ► November (29)
- ► October (31)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (25)
- ► June (21)
- ► May (31)
- ▼ April (30)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (29)
- ► January (31)
- ► December (28)
- ► November (30)
- ► October (32)
- ► September (29)
- ► August (32)
- ► July (31)
- ► June (27)
- ► May (31)
- ► April (36)
- ► March (42)
- ► February (35)
- ► January (34)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (35)
- ► October (42)
- ► September (37)
- ► August (35)
- ► July (37)
- ► June (37)
- ► May (21)
- ► April (33)
- ► March (39)
- ► February (36)
- ► January (38)
- ► December (39)
- ► November (32)
- ► October (37)
- ► September (39)
- ► August (42)
Briefs Editor Frosty Taylor email@example.com
Web Master John Strasser
Thursday, April 9, 2015
· Thank You For All Of Today’s Happy Birthday Wishes. 78 and going strong – well, maybe not as strong as yesteryear! – Editor Frosty Taylor
· Gov Doug Ducey also celebrated his birthday today.
· LD 13 Chairman Richard ‘Rick’ Landis’ resigned his position on April 2 – effect that day. But Landis, nor his executive board, bothered to notify the LD13 PCs. Yesterday (April 8), Landis notified the LD13PCs that there would be no April 14 meeting - that “the next LD13 meeting will be in May. A formal notice will be sent to you soon.” Still no mention of his resignations. Immediate past Chairman Robert Branch took the bull by the horns this afternoon by notifying LD13 PCs via e-mailand attaching Landis’ resignation letter. Branch’s e-mail:
ü Dear Fellow PCs in LD13: I do not like it when there is no transparency. I have given Dick Landis a week to inform you of his decision, but it seems that he does not have any intention of doing so, therefore, I will. On April 2, and effective on that day, Dick Landis resigned as our chairman. Dick notified (Maricopa County Republicans Chairman) Tyler Bowyer of his decision.
Given his decision, Dick is no longer our Chairman. It is the 1st Vice Chairman’s responsibility to communicate with the county to hold an election to replace Dick, and that election should be held in a timely manner and according to County Bylaws; I would suggest in May since in June many or our PCs are out of state for the summer.
Why is Dick canceling our (April 14) monthly meeting? I do not know, but Dick is no longer Chairman. Why didn’t Dick tell us of his decision to resign? I do not know, but to avoid any risk of any shenanigans, I am strongly suggesting that Wally Campbell, the first Vice Chairman of the LD, hold April’s meeting to inform us of the election process and to make sure that each PC within the LD is on the same page. I would further suggest bringing in the county to have them disclose to us the process. I do not have access to a complete PC list, so please forward this on to your fellow PCs to inform them. – Dr Bob Branch
ü Second e-mail from Branch to LD13 PCS: There appears to be some confusion from my last email. If the chairman resigns, the 1st Vice Chair does not become Chairman, there needs to be an election for a new chairman. If the 1st Vice Chair wants to be Chairman, they can run for that position, but there is no succession into that office. In Dick’s resignation letter he made it sound like the 1st Vice Chair was now Chairman, and that is not the case. This is why the April’s meeting is so important -- so that we are all on the same page going into this election. We can have the county come in and explain the entire process and that way no one is in the dark, there is no confusion, and everyone is equally informed. Please demand that the April meeting takes place. I just want transparency and hopefully you do too, your constituents deserve that. – Robert Branch
ü Landis Resignation Letter: April 2, 2015 - Dear Chairman Bowyer: It is with regret that I am hereby resigning as Chairman of Legislative District 13. I have a deteriorating condition with my hearing that has gotten progressively worse in the last few months. During the last LD13 meetings, I found it very awkward to conduct a meeting where communication is critical. I have determined this situation to be unfair to the District. I am honored to have been elected to this position and hold it in high regard. The district will be in exemplary hands under the leadership of Wally Campbell, our first vice chair, who will take over immediately. I look forward to serving as an elected PC to the best of my ability in whatever capacity my services are needed. Respectfully submitted - Richard P. Landis
· LD24 Will Meet With State Treasurer Jeff DeWit at 7 pm., Thurs., April 16 at AZGOP Headquarters, 3501 N 24th St., Phx. Sen Adam Driggs and Rep Kate Brophy-McGee, and Chairman Ken Bennett will be updating the group, along with Corporation Commissioner Susan Bitter-Smith. A little birdie tells us that Cindy Thomas is baking her fabulous Southern Brownies with pecans for refreshments. The LD24 Executive Board will meet one-half hour prior to the regular meeting. Contact: Corresponding Secretary Carole Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org
· LD 24 Chairman Ken Bennett refers to State Treasurer Jeff DeWit as “one of the friendliest and most sincere public officials I've known and we are in for a real treat to have him speak to us, as he refers to DeWit scheduled appearance at the April 16 LD24 meeting.
· The LD17 Precinct Committeeman Training Session is scheduled from 10 am-noon, Sat., April 11 at the Sun Lakes Country Club Navajo Room, 25601 E. Sun Lakes Blvd. North, Chandler, AZ 85248. Ray Sweeney from the Republican Party of Maricopa County is the trainer. Please R.S.V.P. to Carolyn McCorkle at email@example.com by April 9 to receive a copy of the training materials at the meeting.
Gov Doug Ducey Will Visit Pinal County Republicans at 5 pm, Wed., April 15 in thSun City Anthem Union Center Ballroom,3925 N. Sun City Boulevard, Florence. Ducey will talk about his first 100 days in office, but the majority of his visit will be devoted to answering attendee questions in an informal setting. The Gov's visit is open to the public. Contact: Florence/Coolidge District Chr Barbara Manning firstname.lastname@example.org
· Trevor Loudon, Author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists And Progressives In The U.S. Congress will be appearing in Arizona this week:
ü April 10 – 6:30 pm., Grassroots Activisits, The Brand New Church, 1827 W Grovers Ave., Phx, AZ 85023.
ü April 11 – 9:45 am, Moral Action Ministry, North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262
o 6:30 pm, Payson Tea Party, Tiny’s Family Restaurant, 600 E Hwy 260, Payson, AZ 85541 Tiny’s Family Restaurant, 600 E Hwy 260, Payson, AZ 85541 paysonteaparty.org/
· In Honor Of Prisoners Of War Remembrance Day - held annually on April 9 - Governor Doug Ducey issued a proclamation today calling upon all Arizonans to pay respect and gratitude to all of the men and women of our nation's armed forces who have suffered captivity in foreign countries during active service. "Today, we pause to recognize the brave members of our armed forces who, throughout history, have been taken captive by an enemy nation while fighting to protect us at home. We are eternally indebted to these men and women. Day after day, American heroes put on the uniform and answer the call to service - selflessly relinquishing their personal freedom to preserve ours. To those who have not returned home, they are in our thoughts, prayers and hearts. We forever honor them, and we continue to pray for their safe return. I ask that all Arizonans join me in paying respect to our nation's Prisoners of War, their families and all who serve and sacrifice in the name of our national and personal security. God Bless them all."
· Gov Doug Ducey Today Signed Into Law H.B. 2135 - bipartisan legislation that legalizes ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft in Arizona. "This is one more simple but significant measure to promote innovation in Arizona," said Governor Ducey. "Ridesharing companies like Uber and Lyft are already booming businesses - rather than standing in the way of growth, we should be encouraging it. I'm proud to sign common sense legislation that further reduces limitations to success while supporting enterprise and job growth in our state. I want to thank the legislators - especially Rep. Karen Fann - as well as all the stakeholders who collaborated and compromised to pass this pro-business legislation."
· LD28 PC Elaine Gangluff: We Are Not Very Smart! Republican Debates Benefit The Democrats. Candidates beat each other up so much during debates that no one wants to vote for any of them. The Democrats use that information against us. I would limit the number, if we have them at all, to three. How much "Dirty Laundry" should the public have to endure? Democrats put up one candidate. Republican Primaries should be closed! We do not need Independents deciding our candidates.
· In Keeping With His Mission To Reduce Red Tape and regulations in state government, Governor Doug Ducey today signed into law H.B. 2297 - legislation that prohibits state agencies from adopting rules that would increase existing regulation on property rights or business. "This measure reflects my commitment to ensuring government operates at the speed of business, while also ensuring agencies can no longer overstep their authority by making laws," said Governor Ducey. "I'm proud to support legislation that keeps regulations lean and reduces redundancies and burdens wherever possible."
· Gov Doug Ducey Today Signed A Tort Reform Measure - H.B. 2603 - aimed at increasing transparency and fairness in asbestos litigation. "Our administration is steadfastly committed to ensuring the tort process is fair for all parties involved," said Governor Ducey. "While victims are entitled to compensation, we must prevent double recovery from occurring in the process. I want to ensure we're doing everything possible to create an environment of transparency and fairness in Arizona's legal system, and I thank Rep. Borelli and the Arizona legislators for their leadership and partnership in this important effort."
· Sen John McCain Today On The Iranian Supreme Leader’s comments on the U.S.-Iran nuclear agreement: “The Supreme Leader's comments today on the nuclear agreement suggest that Iran and the Obama Administration are on very different pages. It is the Supreme Leader, not Iran's President or Foreign Minister, who really calls the shots in Tehran. So for him to say, as he did today, that Iran will not permit inspections of its nuclear facilities anytime, anywhere – and that sanctions relief must be complete and immediate – would appear to be a major setback. These differences need to be thoroughly explained by the Administration if we are to give serious consideration to this agreement.”
· Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery is slated to speak to the LD24 Republicans on May 21.
· The LD17 monthly meeting begins at 7 pm., Tues., April 28 at the Tri-City Baptist Church Seminary Building (south side of parking lot), 2211 W. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85286 Map Here. Contact: Chr Shadow Asgari LD17shadow@gmail.com
· The Arizona Project meets at 6:30 pm.,Mon., April 13 at 3375 E Shea., Phx., to hear a presentation from Russell Voorhees' on “Hydrogen - Is it the question or the answer to America's energy future? Contact: Chr Ron Ludders at 602-677-1496.
· Congressman Paul Gosar Is Conducting Several Events This Week:
ü Fri, April 10, 8-9am: ‘Coffee with the Congressman’ at Chaparral Ice Cream Shop, 472 E Wickenburg Way #201, Wickenburg, AZ 85390.
ü Sat., April 11, 1-3 pm: Open House, 6499 S Kings Ranch Rd #4, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118.
Contact: Penny Pew, District Director & Intergovernmental Affairs (480) 882-2697 office (928) 308-2033 cell.
· GOPAC Will Hold Its 2015 Western Regional Forum in Phoenix May 18-19 featuring Bill Kristol, editor and co-founder of The Weekly Standard, and Hugh Hewitt, nationally syndicated talk-show host.
· Congressman Martha McSally schedule for this week:
Fri., April 10:
ü speak at a “Reception of Champions” event hosted by the Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance. The event will bring together active U.S. military missile defenders, representatives of Arizona’s aerospace industry, and elected officials to recognize the role Arizona plays in U.S. missile defense.
· The Russell Pearce Talk Show airs live every Saturday between 6-7 pm, on KKNT960 AM The Patriot. Call in 602-508-0960. The April 4 guest is Dr. Harlan T. Stratton, who will be discussing “Illegal Alien And Disease Brought To America “with Pearce.
· “The 48th” Plays Every Saturday at 6 pm on AZTV featuring former GOP Executive Director Kurt Davis and former Dem Spokesman Frank Camacho.
· 15 Things Politicians Must Stop Saying: Borrowed from a past issue of the Arrowhead Republican Women’s Newsletter. We should all be wary of almost everything career politicians tell us. But when certain words come out of our elected officials’ mouths, one must wonder….. Here are 15 overused bureaucratic terms and their politically-mutated definitions.
ü “Compassion” A term used by free-spending liberals who want to give your hard-earned money to their constituents.
ü “Radical” A volatile, mud-slinging term that means absolutely nothing and is used to whip up the emotions of the ignorant electorate.
ü “Mean Spirited” A generic term used by the left to define anybody to the right of them.
ü “Un-American” A generic term used by the right to define anybody to the left of them.
ü “Carbon Footprint” Self-righteous lefties repeat this to sound important instead of simply saying “pollution.”
ü “Fairness” The belief that nobody should have more than anybody else, regardless of work ethic or skill sets.
ü “For the Children” When you hear this term, hold on to your wallets — we all know what this means.
ü Any word preceded by “Holiday” Those are not Holiday presents in my Holiday stockings and under my Holiday tree.
ü “The 1 Percenters” Those evil, capitalistic pigs who work 70+ hours per week to make more than the person using the term.
ü “Pro-family” A sanctimonious Republican term meant to stir up low-information voters — who’s anti-family?
ü “Gun Nuts” What angry liberals call Republicans who support the Second Amendment.
ü “Greedy” The adjective bestowed upon those who work hard to earn money, but refuse to give it to those who don’t.
ü “Investment” When politicians say “We need to make an investment,” they really mean, “I want to spend YOUR money on MY agenda.”
ü “Libtards” An ignorant term used to describe any Democrat by emotionally unstable Republicans.
ü “Racist” An accusation used by liberals when they’re losing a debate on any topic.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, APRIL 10
· LD 10 Will Be ‘Remembering Ronald Reagan’ at 6 pm., Fri., April 10 with dinner, dancing and a silent auction at the Savory Opera House in Trail Dust Town, , 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson. Contact: Parralee Schneider 250-5073 email@example.com
· The Oro Valley Republican Women Luncheon is scheduled at 11:30 am., Fri., April 10 at 300 W Greenock Dr.,Oro Valley. Contact: Beth Van Horn at 520-403-5931.
· The Arizona Republican Party Legislative Salute Dinner is scheduled at 7 pm., Fri., April 10 at the Arizona Biltmore, 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phx featuring speaker Gov Doug Ducey. Registration at 6 pm. VIP tickets $500. Individual tickets $200. RSVP: Michelle at michelle@the hydeco.com or Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-957-7770.
· Sen Jeff Flake, in conjunction with the University of Arizona, will hold a community water forum with a panel of experts at 10 am, Fri., April 10 at the University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center - University of Arizona, Center for Creative Photography Auditorium, 1030 N. Olive Road, Tucson, AZ 85719. Open to the public.
SATURDAY, APRIL 11
CD1 Candidate Gary Kiehne will address LD11 at 9:30 am., Sat., April 11, in the Oro Valley Library, More Information
· The North Central Arizona Chapter of The Arizona Republican Assembly organizational meeting will begin at 11 am., Sat., April 11 at Robbies Restaurant, 3460 East Beaver Creek Road in Rimrock. AzRA State Executive Board members will be in attendance. AzRA membership is restricted to committed conservatives only. . RSVP Rose email@example.com or Jacque firstname.lastname@example.org for a lunch head count for the restaurant
· LD 9 will meet at 9 am, Sat., April 11 at La Paloma Urgent Care, 4001 E. Sunrise Dr. Tucson, 85718. Speakers will be AZ Secretary of State Michele Reagan and LD5 Sen Kelli Ward. Contact: Prog Chr Kate Reynolds (520.296.4944) or Chairman Brad Johns (520.250.9763).
LD17 Precinct Committee Training is scheduled from 10 am until noon, Sat., April 11. Contact: Chairman Shadow Asgari at LD17shadow@gmail.com
· A Coffee And Cocoa Club Breakfast with Sen Jeff Flake and Rep Jason Chaffetz is scheduled at 8 am., April 11 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott. Registration at 7:30 am. $50 includes membership, breakfast and hot beverage mug. Register here.
· The Paradise Republican Women scheduled their bingo fundraiser for Sat., April 11 at Gainey Golf Club, 7600 E. Gainey Golf Club Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85258. 10:30am Social 11am Program. $30 per person. RSVP by April 8. RSVP by April 8, 2015 or mail your check and reservation to: PRWC, PO Box 14425, Scottsdale, AZ 85267 www.prwc.org
· The Mohave County GOP District 1 Lincoln Day Dinner is scheduled at 5 pm., April 11 in Kingman, featuring Gov Doug Ducey. Contact: 928-279-3950.
· The Graham County Republican Committee Lincoln Day Dinner will be held at 6 pm., April 11 at the Gherald Hoopes Activity Center on the campus of Eastern Arizona College. Contact/RSVP: 928-651-0455
· The Glendale Police Department and Council member Tolmachoff will host an April Shred Event between 8-11 am, April 11 at Highland Lakes School, 19000 N 63rd Ave., Glendale, AZ. This free service is a valuable resource that helps residents properly dispose of personal information that can lead to identity theft. Each household is limited to three banker’s boxes and due to demand, the event may conclude if trucks are full. For further information, please contact Doreen Anderson with the Glendale Police Department at 623-695-0440.
· ERAU College Republicans And Yavapai County Young Republicans invited the whole family to a BBQ between 11 am-3 pm., Sat., April 11 at the Pool Ramada on the ERAU Campus. Free food, raffle prizes, speakers, fellowship and fun. Speakers: LD-1 Rep Noel Campbell and Quang Nguyen of Patriot Network TV. RSVP by April 4 to Joey Cilano 928-420-4751 or ERAU.email@example.com.
· Sen Jeff Flake’s First Breakfast in the 114th Congressional Coffee and Cocoa Cup Club series is scheduled at 8 am., Sat., April 11 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott, 1101 N 44th St., Phx., featuring Congressman Jason Chaffetz (UT-03) Chairman, House Oversight Committee. Registration begins at 7:30 am. Program/breakfast 8 am. Limited seating. $50 for a 114th Congressional CCC Series membership, breakfast, and a souvenir hot beverage mug. RSVP by Wed April 8. Table reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hieu Tran at 480-634-3898.
Marty Hermanson Is Hosting the Maricopa Golf Classic Tournament raising funds for Wounded Warriors & 100 club on Sat., April 11 at the Duke at Rancho El Dorado, 42660 W Rancho El Dorado Pkwy, Maricopa, Arizona 85138. If you do not play golf, they offer lunch @ $25. Website has the packet and information. You can pay online. If you would like to donate a Raffle or Silent Auction item, please reach out to email@example.com Golf Committee: Chairman Marty Hermanson, Chance Jordan, Doug Murray, Stephanie Bores, James Dawson and Brenda Hermanson www.themaricopagolfclassic.com
· Author Trevor Loudon www.TrevorLoudon.comwill discuss his book “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the US Congress” and a new documentary film "The Enemies Within" between 9:45 am and noon, Sat., April 11 at the North Scottsdale Christian Church, 28700 N. Pima Rd. Scottsdale, AZ. 85266, – Donations & vendors welcome. Contact: Mark Singer-480-488-1388 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Colorado River Tea Party’s Annual Tax Day Event is scheduled from 1-4 pm, Sat., April 11 at the Joe Henry Memorial Park. Bring folding chairs or blankets. Tables under Ramada #28. Free hot dogs, soda and water will be available. LD13 State Senator Don Shooter, who is the chairman of Senate Appropriations and vice chair of Natural Resources, and LD13 Rep Steve Montenegro will be speaking on the 52nd legislative sessions "bill's" impacting your TAX dollars. Howard Blitz of Freedom Library and Constitution Studies, will explain the original purpose of taxes. Yuma County Supervisor/radio talk show host Russ Clark will be the master of ceremonies. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer 928-210-1219 email@example.com
MONDAY, APRIL 13
· Concerned Veterans for America is hosting a Veterans Remembrance/Memorial event in honor of those affected by the Phoenix Veteran Affairs hospital, at 6 pm, Mon., April 13 in the Memorial Hall Steele Indian Park, Phoenix. Contact Local Director Matt Dobson at (480) 341-1924.
· A Summit to Fix Veterans Healthcare is planned at 6 pm., April 13 at Steele Indian School Park Memorial Hall. Details: here.
· The Yavapai Republican Men's Forum is scheduled at 11:30 am, April 13 at the St. Michael's Hotel Ballroom, 205 W. Gurley St., Prescott. Speaker: Yavapai County Community College Pres. Dr. Penny Wills and Vice-Pres. Dr. Clint Ewell. $18 per plate. RVSP deadline: noon, Thurs, April 9. RSVP: Bob Luzius at (928) 717-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Highway 69 Republicans will meet at 6 pm., Mon., April 13 at the Puerta Vallart Restaurant, 11901 E Hwy 69, Dewey AZ 86327. 5 pm social. Speakers: Rep Karen Fann and Noel Campbell – update on bills. Order from menu. RSVP email@example.com or 928-632-4661. Elected officials always have an open invitation. http://www.highway69republicans.com
TUESDAY, APRIL 14
· The Sun Lakes Republican Club will feature "Marijuana-Legalization?" with Deborrah Miller, Substance Abuse Coalition Consultant, at its 6:30 pm., Tues., April 14 meeting in the Arizona Room of the Sun Lakes Country Club, 25601 S. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Open to the public. LD5 Sena Kelli Ward will discuss the status of health care from her perspective as a physician and the status of "Common Core" legislation from her perspective as the Chairman of the Senate Education Committee. LD17 Rep. Jeff Weninger will offer a brief update on the current AZ Legislative Session. See www.slgop.org, or contact Chr Mike Tennant, 480-802-0178.
· The Mingus Mountain Republican Club will meet at 11:14 am., April 14 at the VFW Post #7400, 705 E. Aspen St., Cottonwood, AZ. $11 per person. Speaker: Tim Carter, Yavapai County School Superintendent on Common Core Issues. RSVP with Niles Haton (928) 649-1643 or Mingus_Mountain@hotmail.com
· LD-29 Will Meet At 7 Pm., Tues., April 14 at Kings & Associates Realty, LLC
6006 N 83rd Ave, Suite 201, Glendale, Az 85303.Felix Garcia, candidate for City of Phoenix District 5 Councilman, will discuss his plans for Phoenix and the fall election. Contact: LD29 Chr Alan Gaugert 623-330-3622 firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots will meet at 6:30 pm., April 14 at the Triple Play Restaurant, 1570 W. Duval Mine Road to hear LD2 Rep Chris Ackerley, and Pima/Santa Cruz Counties Oath Keeper Chapter President Paul Fitch. Attorney & Constitutional Authority Kris Anne Hall’s video will be shown . No meetings in May, June, July & August. Next meeting is Sept 8, 2015. Sahuaritateapartypatriots
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15
· The Tucson Eastside Republican Club will meet with Gov Doug Ducey’s Southern Arizona office director Juan Ciscomani at 6:30 pm., Wed., April 15 in the Golf Links Library Community Room, 9640 E Golf Links Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730. Contact: Parralee Schneider 250-5073 email@example.com
· The Verde Valley Republican Women's Luncheon is scheduled at 11 am., April 15 at the Sedona Rouge Hotel and Spa, 2250 Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ. Speaker: Dr. Carl Goldberg will address Islamic ideology. RSVP: Erna Sesek (928) 284-4248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THURSDAY, APRIL 16
· Chino Valley Pachyderm Chairman Sue Goodchild has announced that Tom Jenney of Americans for Prosperity will address the group on April 16 at the Bonn Fire Restaurant in Chino Valley. Alex Meluskey, who has announced he is running again Sen John McCain for the Senate seat in 2016, will speak at the May 21 meeting.
· LD25 will meet at 7 pm, April 16 (3rd Thru) at 640 N Mesa Drive Mesa, AZ. Doors open at 6:45 pm. Speaker: Majority Leader Rep. Steve Montenegro. Contact: 1VC Haydee Dawson email@example.com
· The Colorado River Tea Party – Yuma will meet at 6 pm., Thurs., April 16. Contact: Chr Sally Kizer - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Gov-Ducey-Wants-New-Plan-From-University-Regents Operate Universities Like A Business
· Need More Proof Of McCain Chokehold On AZGOP? Robert Graham Closing Meeting To Elected Precinct Committeemen, Shutting Down Information Flow
· Retire-John-Mccain Mccain Reveals On Broomhead That Lindsey Graham Will Throw His Hat, Shoes, Sox Into The Presidential Carnival:
· Watching-The-Elections Obama Calls Out Scott Walker On His Lack Of Foreign Policy Experience And He Was (Gasp) Serious. Walker Responds:
· Convention-Of-The-States How Liberal Propagandists Suckered Conservatives
· The Demise Of The AZGOP Guest Column From The Town Crier
· AZGOP financial reports filed/ AZ Sec of State azsos.gov/cfs/FilerDetail
· FEC Filing Updated/Current AZGOP Financials Info CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?canId
· AZ Border Defenders Updated Daily
· Need2No Border News Watch
FIRST AMENDMENT – FREEDOM OF SPEECH
· Attorney-Fighting-Government Asks-Nsa-For-Hillarys-Emails 'It Has Been Officially Confirmed That It Routinely Intercepts And Captures Electronic Messages'
JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO
BILL AND HILLARY
· Call-For-Hillary-To-Go-To-Prison-For-Email-Scandal 'This Is The National-Security Equivalent Of Drunken Driving'
· Hillarys-Home-Server-A-Spy-Magnet-For-US-Enemies 'We Should Assume Russians, Chinese And Others' All Read Emails
· Attorney-Fighting-Government Asks-NSA-For-Hillarys-Emails 'It Has Been Officially Confirmed That It Routinely Intercepts And Captures Electronic Messages'
COMMON CORE/AGENDA 21
· One-World-Curriculum-Overview One World Curriculum Is A Free, Common Core State Standards-Aligned, Teacher-Created Database Offering Hundreds Of Project-Based Lessons And Comprehension Assessments Built Around Student Writing, Which Cultivates Classroom Engagement And Critical Thinking.
SECRETARY OF STATE/STATE DEPT
· Obama-Taken-For-Fool-By-Classic-Muslim-Ploy Mullahs Follow Negotiating Tactic Handed Down By Muhammad
· White-House-‘Stunning-In-Its-Duplicity’-On-Iran 'Deal' With Rogue Regime In Doubt As Rouhani Says Sanctions Must Vanish Immediately
· Diplomat: White-House-Floated-Obama-Visit-To-Iran
Claims Idea Discussed To Entice Tehran To Sign Final Deal